Hearts Grow on Trees: Outdoors (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Outdoors (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Check out the other stories in this series;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 79#p106879

“Nice day, isn’t it?” Belle, wearing a black turtleneck, jeans, and black socks, sits at the patio table, leaning back with her feet up, overlooking the yard.

“Totally,” Amelie, wearing a white turtleneck and socks, and blue jeans, sits next to Belle. “Leaves look really pretty this time of year.”

“They do, yeah,” Belle looks up at the tall trees beyond their fence. Each one’s a different shade of red or yellow. “October’s coming right up, you ready?”

“Might as well be,” Amelie yawns. “I didn’t see anything last year, did you?”

“Nope,” Belle leans back, looking out at the trees. “But I did hear of someone getting nabbed by a vampire.”

“Really? What happened?”

“You’re not gonna believe this,” Belle crosses her ankles. “She was let go after a few hours of foot worship.”

“For real? Did she get bit?”

“Erm, no. Apparently vampires drink demon blood nowadays.”

“Oh…” Amelie puts on a solemn look.

“Hey, isn’t that a good thing?”

“I don’t know,” Amelie looks back at Belle. “Now we have both foot-hungry vampires AND demons, whatever they look like.”

“Oh yeah…” Belle looks down at the table. “Wonder why they switched.”

“No idea,” Amelie crosses her ankles, reaching over to pull her sock down. “Do you know how long she was kidnapped?”

“Think it all happened in one night.”

“Weird…” Amelie leans back in her chair.

“I wonder what happens to them in sunlight?”

“Not sure,” Amelie uncrosses her ankles, and sprawls her toes. “So, what do you want to do?”

“No idea,” Belle puts her hands behind her head, reclining in her chair. “You got any work to do?”

“Nope, not really,” Amelie crosses her arms. “You?”

“Not right now,” Belle looks out into the trees. “We could do what we normally do.”

“Tie each other up?”

“Sure, why not,” Amelie puts her feet down. “Any ideas?”

“Let’s see…” Belle puts her hands down, and looks at the yard. “Want to try being tied up outside?”

“I don’t know… I’m worried people will see us.”

“If you want, I can pitch a tent.”

“That works,” Amelie gets up from the chair. “I’ll go and get some stuff,” she heads inside the house.

“Cool, I’ll get the tent,” Belle gets up from the table, and heads inside. “Now, where is it…” she heads for the hall closet. “There it is.”

Belle takes out a large orange bed, then closes the closet door. She takes off her socks and stuffs them in her pocket, then walks barefoot outside onto the yard. “Perfect, not too windy,” she sets the bag down, and looks at the neighboring houses’ upstairs windows. “Ah, right in the middle will do,” she pulls the tent out of the bag, and holds it away from her body.

“Okay, just gotta do this…” Belle slowly unclips the strap, and the whole tent bursts into shape, revealing it to be orange with semi-transparent windows on each side. “Nice,” Belle sets the tent down, and walks around it, putting the support beams together. “That should work,” she then gets out the rest of the supplies, and hammers four stakes in the ground, each tied to a corner of the tent.

“There we go,” Belle steps back, and looks at the tent. “Guess I can wait for her to come,” Belle takes the empty bag and enters through the tent flap, lying down on the floor with her bare feet raised up in the air.

“Alright, I’m back,” Amelie enters the tent, holding a large black bag full of items. “Nice work on the tent.”

“Thank you,” Belle gets up, and looks inside the bag. “An armbinder…” she puts the armbinder on the floor. “…and a legbinder!” she puts the short legbinder on the floor. “That’s a good start.”

“Well then,” Amelie sets the bag down, and turns around, putting her hands behind her back. “Ready whenever you are.”

“Alright,” Belle kicks the armbinder up to her hands, and feeds it up Amelie’s arms, securing the straps around her shoulders. “How does that feel?” she begins to lace up the armbinders, starting from Amelie’s shoulders.

“Feels good,” Amelie feels at the armbinder with her fingers.

“Good. I’ll put the legbinder on now,” Belle bends down and holds up the legbinder, and Amelie steps into it. Belle laces it up to where it ends at her knees. “There we go…” Belle reaches for the bag. “Oh?” she pulls out a battery-powered hitachi wand. “What’s this?”

“What?” Amelie slowly turns around. “Oh, that,” she looks down at her socked feet. “Entertainment, I guess?”

“Awfully out there for someone reluctant to take this outside,” Belle sets the wand down, and looks into the bag. “Did you bring a remote for it?” she pulls out a leather sack, then looks in the bag again. “Here it is!” she pulls out a small remote.

“Before you put anything else on me…”

“What’s up?” Belle looks up at Amelie.

“Could you put that right on my pussy?”

“Like, right on?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s see…” Belle looks at Amelie’s crotch, then at the leather sack. She turns around to face Belle. “Mind if I pull your pants down a bit?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Okay,” Belle unzips Amelie’s zipper, revealing her purple panties. “Alright…” Belle pulls down Amelie’s pants, revealing her panties in full. “How badly do you like these panties?”

“What, are you planning to cut them?”

“Either that or I have to undo the legbinder.”

“Alright, fine. There’s a capped knife in the bag.”

“Cool,” Belle reaches into the bag. “Here it is,” she uncaps the knife, and carefully cuts away at Amelie’s panties. “There we go, all gone,” Belle recaps the knife, and puts it and the panties in the bag. “Let’s see here…” she grabs the wand and sticks it inside the zipper, the head up against Amelie’s pussy. “There. How’s that?”

“Feels good,” Belle takes her hands away, and the wand stays stuck in the zipper, against Amelie’s pussy.

“Okay,” Belle pulls the wand out, and picks up the leather sack. “And it has a crotch hole, perfect! You ready?”

“Yes, let’s do it,” Amelie closes her eyes, and Belle puts the sack over her head, pulling it down her body so only her head and feet are exposed, and the crotch hole lines up with her pussy.

“Now let me just get the straps…” Belle tightens the straps, starting from Amelie’s feet. “How’s the sack feeling?”

“It’s feeling okay,” Amelie looks down as Belle makes it past the crotch hole and tightens the straps around her upper body.

“Alright, now that’s done, I’m gonna set you down now,” Belle picks Amelie up, and sets her on the ground. “Comfortable?”

“For now, yeah,” Amelie looks over at the vibrator next to her.

“Maybe you’ll still be a little comfy after this,” Belle opens Amelie’s zipper with her fingers, then sticks the wand in. “You ready?”

“Sure, let’s do it.”

“Alright, let’s start,” Belle grabs the remote, and turns the vibrator on to its lowest possible setting. “How does that feel?”

“Not bad,” Amelie wiggles slightly, and curls her toes. “I can take it.”

“Good…” Belle lays on her stomach, facing Amelie, and raises her bare feet up.

“Where’d your socks go?” Amelie looks at Belle’s slightly dusty soles, her abdomen wriggling from the vibe. “You look like you were out here barefoot.”

“Oh, I was,” Belle takes her socks out of her pocket, and sets them in front of her. “You look like you came out here not barefoot,” she peels Amelie’s socks off her feet, and tosses them into the bag. “I’ll just put my socks in your mouth.”

“You wouldn’t,” Amelie playfully glares as she continues to struggle against the weak vibe.

“Nope,” Belle smiles slyly… then her phone vibrates in her pocket. “Buuut I think Altair might.”

“Altair? Is she home?”

“Yeah, she’s pulling in the driveway,” Belle gets up, then turns the vibrator up a few notches with her toes. “I’ll go and greet her. Try not to come too quickly!” she leaves the tent, zipping it up behind her.

“Please…” Amelie takes a deep breath, scrunching her toes. “You hardly turned it up at all…”

A few minutes pass…

“Come on-ngh,” Amelie lays on her side, and takes deep breaths. “Who am I kidding?-oh… this feels good,” she rolls onto her other side as gets ever closer to orgasm…

The tent opening’s zipper comes down. Amelie looks up.

“Daring today, aren’t we?” Altair enters the tent, wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants, and turns the vibe off using her bare toes.

“Hey there, where’s Belle?” Amelie lays back on her back, looking up at Altair.

“She’s sitting down on the patio right now.”

“Do you plan on tying her up?”

“Still thinking about it,” Altair bends down and pulls out a ring gag. “As for you, time to open up!”

“Oh, okay,” Amelie opens her mouth, and Altair buckles the gag behind her head.

“How’s that?” Altair steps back.

“Aanghs gaad,” Amelie sticks her tongue out.

“Now, I won’t stick Belle’s in right away…” Altair turns the vibe up to max with her toes. “Just keep still, and you’ll be alright. See ya!”

“Aaaann!… Aa-aan…” Amelie wriggles in her bindings as Altair closes up the tent behind her.

“So, did you put my socks in?” Belle is reclining at the patio table, with her bare feet propped up.

“Not yet,” Altair sits down, and puts her bare feet up. “Not until she starts moving around.”

“When are you gonna let her out?” Belle crosses her ankles.

“Maybe when Lulu gets home.”

“The battery might die first.”

“Then we’ll replace it,” Altair crosses her ankles as she and Belle watch the tent walls shake.

“Are you going to get that?”

“Nah,” Altair leans back in her chair.

“Pretty leaves now, huh?”

“Indeed,” Altair and Belle look up at the trees, as Amelie nears her first of many orgasms inside the tent.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Sounds like a fun day for Amelie... and who knows what else her friends can think of before letting her go...
Such fun, lighthearted stories. Thank you for writing and posting these.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another cute story! Nice to see four girls so open with each other about their sexuality.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Very cute story, I love the characters and their very open dynamic. Love your storytelling, it's so laid back and relaxed, if only we all had friends like these
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic