Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
8%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
21%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
50%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
21%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 24

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter!

Loved the title name for the next chapter :lol: :lol: I wonder who'll get interrupted....
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Phew, I'm sooo happy to read that Cody is okie-dokie but geez Scott should have definitely done a better job with the gag, hehe. Sorry [mention]Volobond[/mention] but I've already put in a bid for Cody and it will absolutely be hard to beat. This check-in chapter with the captives - I mean pledges - is just what I wanted to read so thanks for that. Now it seems poor Mason (is he really that poor though) will be going from spread-eagled horizontally while pleasured on the bed to spread-eagled vertically while hopefully tormented on the "X", how very delicious... I hope for his sake he's not ticklish 😇
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 2 years ago Sorry [mention]Volobond[/mention] but I've already put in a bid for Cody and it will absolutely be hard to beat
Well, I'll just have to take you AND the cowboy and have two cute houseboys to keep prisoner ;) :twisted: 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
george_bound wrote: 2 years ago Sorry @Volobond but I've already put in a bid for Cody and it will absolutely be hard to beat
Well, I'll just have to take you AND the cowboy and have two cute houseboys to keep prisoner ;) :twisted: 8-)
Hmmmm... I'd be down with that as long as you keep the two of us locked up every night in an undersized cage suspended from the rafters; box-tie our arms behind our backs in rope harnesses and tie our intertwined legs together... if the cage is a-rockin', don't come a-knockin' ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, deal.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love how easy going Cody is, taking everything in his stride and I love the relationship that is already developing between him and Scott. They're already working together to bend the rules of the night!

Of course the reference to Scott and the X has piqued my curiosity about how pledge night went for our Big Brothers a few years ago - I'm insatiable!

Looking forward to Mason's introduction to the X. Will Brett be able to pin Leo down...

The bodage is great but the character developments and interactions are perfect. They all feel real and they all have hidden depths. It's nice to see them grow.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Wowsers!!

I like the change in perspective...it seems Cody picks up on stuff (like Ray's specifics) very quickly...makes me think there's more going on upstairs with him than he wants to show at first...

Excellent update, and unexpected, too! Thank you!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Totally enjoyed this last chapter, my friend.
It already seems as though Scott and Cody are quite fond of each other, and I for one am very happy to see this upcoming focus on cute Mason's predicament. An X-cross will suit the little twerp nicely.

That inevitably means the last one on the list will be Leo.
I can hardly wait for that. It's gonna be a total blast.

P.s- "Coitus Interruptus" what a great chapter title! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bid Night Part 7: Coitus Interruptus (warning: FFF/M)

Mason watched from his bound and gagged seat as tensions slowly defused and things, thankfully, returned to what passed for “normal” around here. Ray and Leo had melted away together into the crowd and Scott had hurried Cody away to the far end of the yard. Mason was left sitting alone tied to the patio chair on the dance floor, his hands restrained behind his back with Cody’s faded red bandana. Well, not exactly alone. Three Sisters from Delta Delta were still hovering around him, one sitting on his lap and at least one mussing with his hair. The rest of the partygoers were slowly going back to their business now that the fight was over. Mason reveled in his state for a moment or two, then thought he should get up and go look for Nate. He had been in the bathroom for quite a long time.

Mason tried to articulate his plan to the sorority trio, but Cody’s tank top was still stuffed in his mouth, filling it to capacity. All that came out was “mmppggghh.” He fidgeted a little in the chair, twisting his hands slightly in hopes of slipping out of the cloth that imprisoned them behind his back. His squirming was noticed by the three women toying with him.

“I think he wants to get up,” one of the sisters said, somewhat disappointedly.

“Aw,” another said. “What’s your hurry, cutie? Don’t you like us?” She leaned in and rubbed her breasts across Mason’s face.

Of course Mason didn’t want to leave, and tried again to say so, but his muffled mumbles didn’t really get his point across. Especially now that his grunts were smothered by her chest, as well. He tried to work the gag out by rubbing it against his shoulder, but all that did was brush against the breasts in his face.

“Oooooh,” she said, forcing Mason’s face deeper into her cleavage. “Looks like someone’s feeling frisky!” Mason stopped with a jolt as he felt one of the ladies’ hands plunge down the front of his pants. He let out a panicked “mmmppggh!” as a soft hand brushed against his engorged privates.

“Very frisky! I think he likes us quite a bit!” one of the Sisters joked. “Say, why don’t we have a little fun with this cutie? He’s going to be a Big Man on Campus very soon. I want to be the first to break him in.” The three girls gave Mason hungry looks and his heart began to flutter. If things were going the way he suspected they were, Mason was about to cross off another milestone from his college “To-Do” list. He had fooled around with Ray a few times, all in exploration, but he was still a virgin in the traditional sense. Girls had never seemed to pay him much attention in high school. One or two had shown interest, but it always ended up being that they were just using him to try and get closer to Ray. No one had ever wanted him legitimately before. The sensation was new to him, but he knew he wanted it. More than anything.

From across the patio, one of the Seniors was watching the unfolding scene quite closely. Mason didn’t recognize him, but had spotted him a few times through the crowd. His body certainly stood out. He clearly spent a lot of time in the gym. The Senior stood with his arms folded across his sculpted chest and a cocky look on his face as he took in the unfolding scene on the patio. This could be just the guy to give him what he wanted! To help him train and grow. He would have to go introduce himself… when the opportunity arose. Right now wild horses couldn’t drag him away from the patio, though. Nate would have to fend for himself a little longer. Moving as one, the three DD sisters stood Mason up from the chair and started pushing him playfully towards the house, his hands still fettered behind his back and his mouth still stuffed. One flanked him on each side like some kind of honor guard. Mason heard a chorus of whistles and cheers as he was hurried into the back door. Beer bottles were lifted in his honor as he was paraded across the lawn.

The group passed by the crowd in the living room and not a soul reacted to their presence. It was almost like a bound and gagged freshman being whisked away upstairs was the most natural thing in the world to see. Mason found it odd that no even one batted an eye at his state. As he passed, he could hear bits of whispered conversations, but he wasn’t the subject. It seems the hot topic was the identity of some sort of spy at the party. Spy? What were they talking about? But Mason didn’t have time to inquire further as he was hurried down the hall. From there it was a short trip up to the third floor.

The place looked like a hotel upstairs. One central hallway with rooms on each side. “This must be where the Actives live,” Mason thought. “Everyone has private rooms in this place. But it’s not big enough for all 20 members. Maybe Freshmen didn’t move in first year?” Third floor was the Senior Suites. Five bedrooms with private baths (as opposed to the hall bath on the second floor), but there were two other rooms on this floor, as well, both facing the backyard. One had a plate on the wall that read “President’s Office,” but the other was unlabeled. As he was prodded down the hall, Mason noticed that the office door was slightly ajar. He found it odd that the president would leave this room open with this many guests around, but gagged as he was with Cody’s tank top, there wasn’t anything he could say about it.

The room behind the mystery door was pitch black. All Mason could see were murky shadows and half-forms in the darkness. A faint glimmer of light from the patio below spilled in from the open window, but the lead sorority sister sauntered over and pulled the blinds, looking out the window and licking her lips as she did so. When the shades were drawn, the lights were switched on.

The room was bare of furniture except for a massive California King bed against the wall. It had ornate mahogany bedposts on all four corners. Framed pictures of a decidedly erotic nature peppered the walls and there was one of the fraternity’s signature display cases near the door. One of the sisters turned a dial near the light control and soft, pumping music started playing. Mason stood looking around in fascination as the bandana was slowly removed from around his wrists and the undershirt was taken out of his mouth. As he paused to take in the ambiance, Mason felt his polo shirt, already half-off thanks to Cody, being gingerly pulled up over his torso and discarded on the floor.

He looked down with a goofy grin as one of the ladies started undoing his belt and unbuttoning his khaki cargo shorts. The second had walked over to the display case and was fiddling around inside while the third crawled on the bed like a music video model from the 80s, slowly taking off her clothes. Mason felt his shorts being jimmied down his legs and his shoes being untied. His briefs bulged out in expectation.

“Looks like this one’s all ready to go,” the sister removing Mason’s clothes gently purred. He reached down and petted her head in spite of himself. It seemed like the natural thing to do.

“Not so fast, stud,” the girl on the bed teased, running a finger down her naked body from lips to navel. “We don’t want to rush this.”

Mason stepped out of his shoes and socks and followed the woman’s beckoning gesture towards the bed. “This was it!” he thought. “It’s finally happening!” Clad only in his briefs, which were bulging from the pressure underneath, Mason crawled on the bed like a jungle cat towards its prey. His total abandonment of modesty shocked him deeply, but he was too excited to care. The woman pulled him in and kissed him deeply, massaging the bulging front of his briefs as she did. Soon the first sister joined them, kissing Mason’s neck and rubbing his back.

“Just take it easy on us, stud” she joked. “We want this to be special.” Mason just moaned in response. He was completely taken off guard when the two ladies double-teamed him and playfully shoved him down onto the bed flat on his back. The third sister, now naked as well, seductively approached the bed holding four pairs of fur-lined handcuffs. Mason grinned as one sister took up one of his arms each and positioned them against the bedposts. They held his wrists in place with one hand, using the other to tease his body. He didn’t struggle in the slightest. While they worked, the third sister fastened his wrists to the bed with the cuffs. The fur felt soft and pleasing against his skin and he arched his back with pleasure as four hands explored his body. While they worked, each of his legs was positioned against a post at the foot of the bed and also cuffed down. It looks like the scrollwork of the bedposts was specially designed to accommodate this sort of thing.

Now done securing him spreadeagle to the bed, the third sister approached Mason from beneath. She reached up and took the elastic of his underwear in hand. With a series of gentle tugs, it teasingly slipped down past his hips, his now raging hardon stood straight up, perpendicular to the bed. “Oooh!” she exclaimed. “He’s already rarin’ to go! But not just yet.” She gave Mason a few gentle strokes along his shaft, making him purr and whimper slightly. Taking a pair of scissors from the bedside table drawer, she snipped the sides of Mason’s underwear and slowly pulled it off his body. Mason was now completely nude and helpless to resist. Not that he actually wanted to resist, of course. But the option was now completely off the table. The three women then descended on him, licking and rubbing him all over.

Never in a million years did Mason ever imagine his First Time being like this! At the mercy of not one, but three smoking hot women! He had always imagined some awkward encounter with a girl from some study group or other, done quietly and quickly in his dorm room in case Ray came home from class unexpectedly. But this was beyond his wildest dreams and expectations. He laid back quivering as the three sets of hands teasingly explored his body, lips brushing his nipples and the nape of his neck. With his arms and legs fettered to the bedposts in the fur-lined cuffs, all he could do was lay back and let them work. He was totally at their mercy. And deep inside, he hoped that they didn’t have any.

With a sultry smile, one of the three slid off the bed and returned holding Cody’s bandana. She flapped it out and then folded it into a wide band. Giggling, she crawled up to Mason’s face and covered his eyes. He craned his head forward slightly, allowing her to knot the fabric behind his head. With his world now plunged into blackness, he couldn’t see the several tiny red lights snap on from various semi-hidden places in the room. Robbed of his sight, all of Mason’s other senses were heightened, especially touch. He felt a jolt as a tongue playfully brushed his cockhead and a pair of lips began to envelop him.

“Mmmmmm. Oh, fuck yeah!” Mason howled.

---

In the basement, the three Seniors huddled around the laptop. On screen, the three women looked up from their plaything, smiling and waving at the cameras when they saw the lights come on. One gave a sly wink as she lowered her mouth back onto Mason’s cock.

Cody and Ray couldn’t see what was unfolding on the screen, but boy could they hear it! Mason was definitely not quiet. He grunted and mewled, moaning and babbling as the three women did their work. His sounds were only silenced when he felt the presence of a neatly trimmed pussy against his face. Understanding what he was meant to do, Mason extended his tongue and began to massage the waiting clitoris. Happy moans came from the unseen Sister and she rubbed Mason’s hair in pleasure.

“Damn, bro!” Scott said, slapping Shane on the back. “Little dude’s got mad skills. Chelsea doesn’t usually get excited so fast.”

“Maybe not for you,” Hoss joked, catching Scott in a playful headlock and roughly noogie-ing his head. “I made her scream for mama in half the time!” While the two Seniors horsed around, Cody managed to get a small glimpse of the screen. Shane changed the camera angle to get a good shot of one of the Sisters rolling a condom down over Mason’s throbbing dick. As she began to straddle Mason and lower herself onto him, taking him fully inside her, Hoss released Scott and the screen was blocked again. Cody felt slightly guilty wanting to watch. He was so happy for Mason, but wondered how he would react knowing he had an unseen audience for his deflowering. The ladies certainly didn’t seem to mind. On the contrary, it seemed like they were actually performing for the cameras. Still, Cody felt a wave of embarrassment by proxy for Mason and rolled over to face Nate’s squirming sack prison. He would give his friend a little bit of privacy, at least. Even if the others weren’t so thoughtful.

Ray was flooded with a million conflicting emotions over what he was seeing. He was overjoyed that Mason was getting some long-overdue attention, but was also concerned. This was clearly a recreational encounter. These three ladies were just out for a bit of NSA fun. He hoped Mason would understand that. The last thing he wanted was for his best friend to get his heart broken, thinking this was going to lead to something more. But still, he was benignly envious at the elaborate nature of Mason’s tryst. His own first time a year ago was nothing remarkable, but Mason’s was going to be quite a memorable event. The little guy would treasure this forever, Ray thought. Well, he deserved it. “Go get ‘em, buddy!” Ray thought, smiling to himself.

Mason’s bedroom romp went on for quite some time and Ray was amazed at Mason’s stamina. He never thought the little guy had it in him! Each of the three took turns straddling and riding him while the others groped him all over, and with each one came the unmistakable sound of Mason reaching climax. And each of the women did, as well. The first seemed pleasantly surprised that he was able to do it, but after that the others were eager for their turn. Scott was floored seeing Mason’s natural bedroom talents, but Shane seemed smugly satisfied. “You’re all so quick to make judgements about people,” he lectured. “But people will surprise you if you give them a chance.”

“Damn straight!” Scott said. “They’re not faking, either! Looks like we got a regular Gigolo King on our hands. Shane, you should take notes. Kid could teach you a few things.” Shane laughed at the jibe, but even he was impressed. It took special skill to bring a woman to orgasm, and he prided himself on his ability to please. But his skills were honed with years of practice and study. Mason was a natural. His mind raced with possibilities.

After the third Sister shrieked with pleasure and collapsed into a quivering mass on Mason’s chest, things cooled down. The four laid together in post-coital afterglow, mumbling and touching. Mason still couldn’t see anything, blindfolded as he was, so he was completely unaware that another person had entered the room some time ago. Back while he was pleasuring the second DD Sister. The women had acknowledged his presence and allowed it, egged on by having a live observer. But now, they realized, playtime was over and it was time for “guy stuff.” One by one, they got up off the bed, washed up, and dressed. Mason, realizing that everything was over and that it was time to return to the party, began to rattle his cuffs.

“OK sexy,” he said, planting a kiss on the lips of the anonymous sister who still hadn’t dragged herself away yet. “Time to let me loose.” He rattled the chains of his shackles gently for emphasis. He was trying to be suave, but not selling it too well. The oxytocin was deluging through his brain and he was too giddy to be smooth about it. “We should play again sometime. But next time maybe I can tie you up.”

“That would be fun,” she cooed, sliding out of bed with one last playful rub of Mason’s chest. “But we’re not done here yet. I think you’ve got one more in you.” She began to gently massage Mason’s sack, which caused him to spring to attention yet again.

“Holy shit!” Scott gasped. “Again? This kid is a goddamn machine!”

She began to stroke Mason’s shaft gently, while at the same time collecting her clothes from the floor with her other hand. When she was ready, she nodded to the visitor and released her grip. As she stepped away from the bed, Mason grunted and smiled. “You dirty tease,” he said, licking his lips, “you’re not going to just leave me hanging like this, are you?”

“Just letting you stew for a minute,” she giggled as she dressed. Mason was too enraptured to realize that the sound was coming from farther away than it should have. “Just playing with you. But I’ll finish you off. Here I come!” And with that, the three DD Sisters quietly left the room.

Mason heard the footsteps approaching and was relieved to feel the welcome touch of fingers brushing his abdomen. Then a hand enveloped his cock and gave a few eager strokes. Mason purred again at the touch, but then realized something was wrong. Something was different. The fingers didn’t feel like they did before. They were larger. Rougher. Almost like…

Mason’s pondering was cut short as the stroking stopped and he felt a pair of hands reach up and remove the bandana covering his eyes. The red lights around the room instantly flickered out before the blindfold was torn from Mason’s face. As Mason felt his sight returning, he could see the shadowy outline of a figure standing nearby, just off the side of the bed. It took Mason’s eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light, but when they did, he felt an immediate pang of dread. Standing beside the bed, arms folded and with that same smarmy look on his face, was the Brother he saw in the yard as he was being led inside. It looks like he was going to get some alone time with him after all.

“Hello, Pledge,” he smirked. “Looks like you’ve been having a grand old time, haven’t you?”

Coming Soon: Bid Night Part 8 – The Pact
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I just knew there was going to be a switcheroo pulled in there at some point! I'm not one for the ladies myself, but I'm quite impressed with Mason's stamina and ability to please. :lol: Still kinda weird that everybody (bar Cody) is just watching. But hey, that makes Cody all the more lovable!

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, Mason is quite the player, eh but now that it's just him and Danny (I'm pretty certain) in the room... alone... Mason tied spread eagle to the bed... the real captive action can begin and the remote audience of Brothers (and captive pledges) can be witness ;) Looking forward to seeing what Danny's tie-up skills are like and also what exactly the nature of "the pact" is!

That would mean Leo's with the Boss... which is exactly what he needs 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Mason does indeed have impressive stamina! Let's hope he can last with Danny!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Hello, Pledge,” he smirked. “Looks like you’ve been having a grand old time, haven’t you?”
Uh oh! Time for Mason to pay the piper!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Awesome update!!!!!

And Good Lawed Mason's got some stamina!!!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

george_bound wrote: 2 years ago That would mean Leo's with the Boss... which is exactly what he needs 8-)
Does it? Or would that make him the spy? Either way, it will no doubt get interesting for Leo
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the warning at the beginning of this chapter but somehow I managed to force myself to read it!

Nice to see Mason surprising everyone with his performance and stamina. In fact I love the fact that everybody in this story has hidden depths, just like in real life. As Shane said: '“You’re all so quick to make judgements about people,” he lectured. “But people will surprise you if you give them a chance.”' I feel that is slightly directed at the readers! We all make judgements, I guess the key thing is to allow those judgements to change as we learn more about people.

Anyway, now that the ladies have left the room we can get back to some proper M/M action!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bid Night Part 8 – The Pact

Mason stared up from the bed in wide-eyed horror at the muscular jock standing over him. His first instinct was to cover his nakedness, but the cuffs fastening his hands and feet to the bedposts wouldn’t allow that. That didn’t stop him from trying, though. He rattled the shackles a few times, hoping to find some room to slip out, but none was to be found. He couldn’t even clinch his knees together. The diminutive Freshman was spreadeagle naked on the bed and would remain that way until the man in the room decided otherwise.

Realizing that he had better say something, Mason squeaked “Who are you? Where are the girls? What have you done with them?”

“’What have I done with them?’” the Senior replied. “Jesus fuck, are you James Bond? Well, right now you’re certainly James Bondage.” He chuckled, giving Mason’s ribs a slight tickle with both hands. Mason suppressed his laughter, badly. Thankfully, though, his visitor backed off after a few seconds. “You guessed it, kid. I’m Doctor Calamity reborn and I disintegrated them. Lighten up, will ya? They just left to go back to the party. I needed to have some alone time with you. As for who I am, name’s Danny. And I just might be the guy who gives you a bid.”

Realizing nothing nefarious was going on, Mason relaxed a little. “Oh,” he said, growing red with embarrassment over his nakedness. “Yeah. I wanted to talk to you, too. Can you uncuff me and let me get dressed so we can talk?”

“Nah,” Danny said, coming a little closer. “I kinda like you this way. It makes sure I have your undivided attention.”

Mason was taken aback. Most guys would want to avoid being in the presence of another naked guy, but Danny didn’t seem to mind. It was odd, certainly, and Mason was completely humiliated in this state, but he realized arguing wasn’t going to get him anywhere. “Better make the best of it,” he thought.

“OK,” he said. “I guess I’m kind of stuck for now.”

Danny sat on the edge of the bed. “If you’re going to last around here, you have to get used to showing some skin and being embarrassed. It’s part of the pledge game. Designed to toughen you up and bring you out of your shells, little dude. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. None of that happens unless I decide to give you a bid. And I have another guy to consider as well. One who didn’t need someone else to force him to socialize.”

Mason again turned red. Danny had him at a major disadvantage. “I was talking to Nate but he…”

“Yeah, I know,” Danny said. “I was watching. But that’s not good enough. If you wanted to talk to me, why didn’t you?”

“I was…” Mason stammered. He wanted to get out of the bed, or at least cover himself. But the cursed handcuffs kept him powerless to hide his shame. “A little intimidated. Everyone here is so cool and confident. And I’m… not.”

“So?” Danny said right back. “Do you think we’re only looking at guys who fit the usual ‘frat guy’ mold? We take all kinds here. Anyone can pop their collar and be a dudebro. Believe me, no one does that better than me. But those types are everywhere. We’re looking for people with different qualities. Why would you think you didn’t have them?”

Mason didn’t know what to say. “Most people ignore me,” he admitted. “They just see a skinny little nerd and write me off as boring or useless. Maybe I am.”

“You’re definitely not boring,” Danny said. “I’ll tell you this: what you did in here was fucking legendary. People will be talking about it for a long ass time.” Mason let that sink in. He wasn’t used to people gossiping about him in a good way and didn’t quite know how to take it. “I know that when people make fun of you it gets hard to tell when they’re not. You tend to get suspicious of everyone and put up walls. I know.”

“How would you know?” Mason shot back. “Look at you. You’re ripped, handsome, confident. No one would dare make fun of you.”

“You think so?” Danny said. He hopped up off the bed and reached into the pocket of his board shorts. He fished out a wallet that had “Bad Muthafucka” embossed on the side and took out an old photograph. “Take a look.” He held the picture up to Mason’s face. It depicted two boys outdoors at a summer birthday party. Both were about 12 years old and wearing conical paper party hats. One, with light brown hair, resembled a younger version of Scott, the Brother who had greeted him and Ray when they arrived. He was blowing some kind of noisemaker and having a grand old time. The other one had darker hair and was his partner’s complete opposite in every way. He was skinny and lanky, with glasses and crooked teeth. He seemed to shrink away from the attention his brother was getting and looked like he wanted to disappear into a hole somewhere.

“Is that… you?” Mason asked.

“Me and Scott at our 12th birthday party,” Danny said. “Even then he was the life of the party. All the guests were invited by him. None of the ones I invited showed up. You want to talk about being invisible? Do you have any idea how hard it is being Scott’s twin?”

Mason knew that feeling all too well. His own 13th birthday had exactly one guest: Ray. “What happened?” he asked.

“Well right after this was taken, some of Scott’s friends dumped a bucket of water over my head and I ran into the house crying,” Danny said with a sullen laugh. “But if you mean in general, I decided that enough was enough and that I wasn’t going to be a nobody anymore. That’s something you need to do.”

Mason had no response.

“I got Lasik, got my teeth fixed, and started hitting the gym,” Danny said. “I worked my ass off. At first I was doing it to please everyone else. To become more like the guy everyone wanted to be. To make them jealous. I thought that by living up to everyone else’s expectations I could impress them. Then they would like me. But then I said ‘fuck them! I need to do this for ME.’”

“While doing that, I realized something,” Danny continued. “People are assholes. That shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s still a hard lesson to learn. When I got big and stopped being so unconfident, all the people that I used to not be good enough for started wanting to be friends with me. But I said, ‘You know what? Screw that. Now you’re not good enough for me.’”

Danny paused to let his words sink in. “The question is, do you have the strength to get what you want? Can you really say ‘fuck it all’ and live for yourself? Do you think you’re worth it? I don’t know. What I saw in here shows me you have a spark in you. But is it enough?”

“Yes!” Mason cried out immediately. “I can do it. With you helping me I know I can.”

“But what is it that you REALLY want?” Danny asked, leaning in close.

“I want to be different,” Mason said. “I want to be strong. I want to be noticed. I want to be the kind of person that people respect. That they don’t ignore. From what I’ve seen here, nobody ignores TUG Brothers.”

“That is true,” Danny said. “But do you have to be a different person to become that? We’re interested in you because of you. Who says we’ll have the same interest if you keep on chasing an ideal. Ideals we have. It’s real people we want.”

“What if the person I am isn’t very interesting?” Mason said sheepishly.

“Now that’s a damn lie,” Danny said. “I heard your conversation with Nate before the dance party. We’re always listening. You had the balls to go off on comic books and geek shit with nothing but bros and jocks around. If people heard that they might have written you off. That showed me you like yourself enough to BE yourself. And that’s what I’m looking for.”

“But you said you changed your whole personality,” Mason said. “That’s what I want.”

“Excuse me?” Danny snapped. “When did I say that? I was always the same person. My reasons for doing it changed, but I was always true to myself. And that’s what you need to be. If we go through with this, I will help you transform your body. But you WILL stay the same person inside. I will see to that. We have enough lunkheads around here. But we don’t have a Mason. And that’s what we want.”

“You do?” Mason said, surprised.

“Now that I’ve spoken to you, most definitely,” Danny said. “You ARE an interesting person. I want to help you see that for yourself. And you could be a better pimp than Shane. Knock that beauty pageant reject down a few pegs.” Danny gave a hearty laugh that Mason couldn’t help but return. “Of course, we do have to help you boost your confidence. Make you less afraid to bring out the real you. But I can do that. I see so much of myself in you it hurts.”

“So I’m in?” Mason asked.

“Yes,” Danny replied. “There’s supposed to be a whole speech about you being the fourth and your Brothers joining you and blah blah blah. But I don’t feel like that right now. You can get the idea. But before anything is signed, we’re going to make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?” Mason asked, a little apprehensive.

“I am going to work you harder than any of the other Brothers are going to work their Little Bros,” Danny said. “At times it may seem cruel or harsh. But it isn’t. Think of it as boot camp for tough guys. You will do whatever task I put in front of you with no questions and no complaining. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you. I need you to trust that I know what I’m doing. That everything I do is a way of working towards that goal. Can you do that?”

Mason laid back in his chains and thought. Could he do that? Based on Danny’s appearance, he was capable of extreme endurance. Did Mason have it in him to follow his lead? Did he have the constitution for it? It would be hard and grueling. Tougher than anything he had ever attempted before. But it would get him what he wanted. He had a future of raggedly tired nights and sore muscles ahead of him, that’s for sure. Was he willing to pay that price?

“Yes,” he said, only half-convinced. “I accept.”

“You’ve just taken your first step into a larger world,” Danny said. He turned his back on Mason and went over to the display case, coming back with a key. “We’re going to start immediately. You need to shed some of those inhibitions. Real quick. So that’s what we’re gonna do.” Danny undid the cuffs around Mason’s wrists and ankles. For the first time in over an hour, the scrawny Freshman was free and unfettered. He sat up in bed and rubbed his wrists, then stood up and bend down to pick his underwear off the floor.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Danny barked. “Put those drawers down!” Without thinking, Mason let go of the briefs and they fluttered back to the floor. “Normally Pledges are restrained and carried down to the Ritual Room, but we don’t need to do that. You’re going to walk down there willingly. Head held high like the badass stud you know you are inside. No regrets and no shame.”

“I have to go down naked?” Mason asked, shocked.

“Abso-fucking-lutely,” Danny said. “That’s your first test. Call it DGAF 101.”

Mason paused. What would the other guys think? The party guests? The Actives? Their dates? What would RAY think? Mason felt a heat rumbling up inside him. “Who cares what they think?” he thought. “I’m doing this for ME, not them.” Danny, watching the interplay of emotions wash across Mason’s face, smiled at his first victory.

“Fuck it!” Mason said, chuckling. “Let’s go. You’re giving me a test? I always get A+ on tests, Bring it on, bitch!”

Danny grinned from ear to ear, then snapped his fingers and headed out of the room, Mason following behind. Mason felt a nagging sense of dread as they approached the stairs, but thought “You have to get broken down to get built up again. I can do this.” He held his head high as Danny led him down the stairs to the first floor.

The door to the basement wasn’t far from the stairs, but Danny wasn’t just going to bring him there. Instead, he paraded Mason in and out of all the rooms on the first floor: past the group conversing in the living room, past the Sophomores brewing Jungle Juice in the kitchen, even outside for a lap around the patio. Mason felt the twinges of shame at everyone being able to see him, buck-ass naked, being shown around the party like livestock, but he forced it down. “I’m going to be big,” he thought. “I’m going to be tough. This is nothing. I just fucked three Delta Sisters and left them wanting more. These fools should be JEALOUS of me. What do I have to be ashamed of?”

Mason put a confident strut into his walk as he was led around the yard, winking and waving at the three DD Sisters, who were sitting around the fire pit. He actually stopped to grab a quick drink from the bar table like nothing was happening. “Sup, man?” Mason said to one of the Juniors who was manning the drink station. The Brother gave Mason a cup of Jungle Juice with a wry smile and made small talk as the naked Freshman downed his drink like he didn’t have a care in the world. Danny patted him on the shoulder with a smile before taking the empty cup and guiding Mason back into the house.

Finally it was time to go downstairs. Where his friends were. Walking around nude in front of strangers was one thing, but in front of people he knew was something else altogether. Was Nate down there? Was Ray? A slight tingle in Mason’s brain about what everyone would think about him popped up, but he beat it back down. “A TUG man doesn’t care what people think,” Mason thought. “I have to learn that.” Danny unlocked the door to the basement and began the descent.

“Took you long enough,” Scott teased when he saw Danny’s sandals appear on the upper stair. “We were getting tired of waiting and… hey?!? Why isn’t he tied up?”

“Shut up,” Danny said, waving his brother’s question away with his hand. “Mason and I have an understanding. That part wasn’t necessary.” Scott bit his lip. Good thing Brett wasn’t here. He would be livid at the disregard for the rules. That’s probably partially why Danny did it, he thought. Scott sat back while Danny walked Mason over to the X-frame.

“Now this part can’t be ignored,” Danny said. “There’s still one more of you and Pledges have to be kept in tight storage until everyone is here.”

Without a word, Mason allowed himself to be pressed backwards against the frame. The leather padding was slightly chilly against his bare back, but it was soft and supple. Almost soothing. His arms and chest were being held down by Shane, Scott, and Hoss, but there was no need for that. Mason was willing and compliant, as he knew Danny wanted. He was going to be restrained and fully exposed for the world to see, but that couldn't be helped. No turning back now. The smarmy muscle jock began to wrap Mason’s wrists in the leather buckle cuffs and cinch the chains tight, removing all slack. Mason’s arms were soon held firm against the extreme ends of the cross, stretching his upper body slightly uncomfortably. Hoss and Shane then separated Mason's legs and held them outstretched so Danny could fetter them, as well. When they were finished, Mason was completely exposed, his limbs spread wide and his cock on full display.

“One more thing,” Danny said, “for completeness.” He rolled up Cody’s bandana, rescued from the floor of the Boom Boom Room where the rest of Mason’s clothes still lay, and gagged Mason’s mouth. From his position on the floor, Ray could see everything. LITERALLY everything. He had seen Mason naked before, but he was pretty sure he was the only person who ever had. He was expecting Mason to be shivering with humiliation and screaming his head off. But he wasn’t. What had happened up there in that room after the cameras went off?

Danny checked his watch. “Just one more,” he said. “If Queen Bee can be bothered to get a move on, we can start.”

“He’s got a tough one,” Shane said. “One of his pledges has been playing hide and seek all night. Almost like he’s got some kind of secret mission.”

Scott stood open-mouthed. “You mean, it’s one of his? The spy?”

“Definitely,” Shane said. “And he’s almost made it through. Let’s see if Brett can figure it out in time. Although, I suspect that the decision may be taken out of his hands. We might see a TUG first tonight.”

Danny, bored with the spy talk, had taken advantage of Mason's state and began to tickle his ribs. The freshman was unable to defend himself and quickly succumbed to a pile of quivering, laughing Jell-o. Pleased with the results, Danny called the others over, and soon Mason was being relentlessly assaulted by four pairs of hands. Ribs, armpits, ballsack, nothing was off-limits. He could barely breathe as the fingers did their work across his body. For nearly 10 minutes, they tortured him. Mason kept telling himself "This is part of my training... this is part of my training" over and over again in his mind.

Finally showing mercy, Danny called off the others and wandered over to the workbench. He fished a Sharpie from the drawer and gave Mason an appraising visual once-over. He uncapped the marker as he walked over to Mason. He wrote the words "King Stud" on Mason's upper chest. Mason glowed with pride at the marking. “Now let’s see…” Using the marker, Danny began to draw abs on Mason’s scrawny midsection. “Looks good on you,” he smiled. “But we’ll start small and work our way up.” He drew some pecs on Mason’s chest and added some detail lines on his arms, simulating bulging biceps. “I’m sure the artist in the bag over there would do a better job, but I think it looks good enough,” Danny joked. Mason let his mind wander as he envisioned what he would look like when the job was done.

The group waited for some time in the basement. Night had fully fallen and it was getting chilly down there. All of the pledges were at least shirtless, so they were feeling it especially hard. Mason, being naked, felt it the hardest. But there was nothing to do but wait. After about 30 minutes, the tedium was suddenly interrupted by angry shouting and hollering from the yard outside. Scott lept up on the countertop and tried to peer out the window, but it was filthy and stuck shut.

“What the hell is happening out there?” Hoss asked, concerned. As Sergeant-at-Arms, he was responsible for keeping order. If shit was going down, he needed to be there. Hoss rushed up the stairs and out the door.

“Gentlemen,” Shane said with a satisfied smile, “It seems the spy has been unmasked.”

Coming Soon: Bid Night part 9 – The Spy
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Even as cocky and gruff as Danny can be on the outside, I think it's really sweet that he's insistent on keeping Mason true to himself. These boys are adorable!

And as much as I'd like to see the spy unmasked... part of me is kinda hoping for Brett to face the punishment for getting it wrong.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Loved the latest chapter .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I Don't know how you do it, but every update makes me love these characters more and more. the amount of nuance you poor into these guys is simply amazing!

I can't wait to see what Leo's been up to! I really hope things work out for him and he gets his chance to be a full brother!
My M/M Stories Here
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I like the goings on of Mason's thought process, as well as Danny's. It adds likability and really makes the characters feel real...nicely done!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love this...Danny is really a Big Brother to Mason...taking him in hand and holding out the promise of being there for him as Mason turns himself from the scrawny, uncertain lad he is into King Stud!

Bravo, [mention]wataru14[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love the idea of this deep conversation happening whilst one of the parties involved is naked and tied spreadeagled on a bed.

I think it's funny that on the one hand our society very much encourages the individual to be their own unique self and at the same time has this very narrow image of what 'perfection' and 'success' looks like. Thankfully it looks like Danny is going to help Mason realise that he can and needs to be confident with who he is now rather than try and turn himself into someone else. Do things because you want to do them and it makes you happy and who cares what anyone else thinks!

Love the walk of shame that Mason takes and turns into a walk of pride. Great to see Mason being confident in who and what he is now.

Danny made a great choice to display Mason on the cross and I love his disregard for the rules and rituals. Now we just need Leo...

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Two more chapters until the next reader poll. Are you all ready?
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I am absolutely ready! I want to see more of what is to come for sure! Leo better watch his back. I have a feeling things are not going to end well for him if he doesn't work that silver tongue of his to the brink.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic