Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
9%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
22%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
48%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
22%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 23

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Gosh I love this story so much! I was really shocked by Cody’s past of being home schooled, which I thought was a really nice touch, and really makes sense why he wanted to be in the frat. Also where he just dove into Wade leather was so surprising but absolutely amazing.

It was also really cool how he got him a job there, a hot job at that. Can’t wait to get more interactions between Wade and Cody. I also really liked the part about boundaries, thought that was a great touch!

And then Travis and Clay at the end!? We probably won’t see what happens with their revenge for a while but the foreshadowing is great! Can’t wait to see what you do with the next chapter!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It was so nice learning about Cody. It really recontextualizes why he's into travel gear and yearns for a big brother figure.

Scott is perfect for him but I also really enjoyed his little arrangement with Wade. He's indeed a great leather bondage model! :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What a Little Shop of Horrors...the delightful ones! :evil:

I liked the ending, picturing Cody and Scott pulling away from Wade's shop and Travis spying on them and plotting his revenge. Not quite sure what the term for it is -- not quite cliffhanger, but a definite chill went down my spine (and more pleasant tingles elsewhere) in anticipation of where the story may lead for Cody.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I seem to have let a few chapters pass me by but I'm slowly catching back up. This is definitely my fault and nothing to do with this amazing story.

Just got to the end of pledge night and very much enjoyed the bonding ritual. Great to see all the current brothers restrain the pledges and then watch the pledges work together to extricate themselves from the knot. A brilliant piece of team building.

It's wonderful to see all the characters interacting and all the little details really make the story feel alive. Danny's (I think) delight at the length of time it took for Shane to release Ray was particularly memorable!

Looking forward to the upcoming bonding adventures.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Can I say... well that I fully concur with all the previous comments after this latest chapter? Amazing writing [mention]wataru14[/mention] I am so sucked into this story at this point. :)

What a description of the jacket purchase experience.....its exceptional, the whole thing...the coat descriptions, the interaction with Wade, the background of Cody, Cody interacting with both Wade and Scott, Cody's first 'shift at work', it all so blends well and forms a great addition to this tale.

I especially enjoyed the build up for DIX's revenge. When I read that, it was like watching a movie :mrgreen:

Can I say that next year ummm...I want to be Cody's pledge? :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Per usual, excellent update with a not so slight twist at the end there!! Can't wait to see where that particular storyline portion has to offer!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Okay.

I’m here and I’m in love. This story is beautiful (and I’ve stopped myself reading so I can savour it more later.)

Just about to start reading coitus interruptus, chapter 7 (i stopped here because I will enjoy the F/M a lot)

Gentleness and care between the big bros and the pledges is a HUGE tick from me, and I’m loving the time taken to inject real humanity into all the characters.

Like @bondagefreak I’m pretty excited by the clothes that crept in early - nylon trackies, shiny boxing shorts… yum! - and I nearly had an unfortunate accident putting myself in the shoes of our leather lover loving, stealing a touch of, and getting to even wear Leo’s jacket.. (although for me it would have only been better had it been a puffer..!)

Lastly, hoping we might get to see a bit of French maid or wrestling singlet action later.. but for now I can’t wait to keep reading this masterpiece. ;)

(Oh and a Chookas and love to our actor and author from a stage manager from down under! Wish I had you in a cast of mine!)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Thanks for the praise! Always nice to get comments from a new reader!
Shadesflirty wrote: 2 years ago Like @bondagefreak I’m pretty excited by the clothes that crept in early - nylon trackies, shiny boxing shorts… yum! - and I nearly had an unfortunate accident putting myself in the shoes of our leather lover loving, stealing a touch of, and getting to even wear Leo’s jacket.. (although for me it would have only been better had it been a puffer..!)

Lastly, hoping we might get to see a bit of French maid or wrestling singlet action later.. but for now I can’t wait to keep reading this masterpiece. ;)
Puffer jackets aren't really a big American thing, but as the weather gets colder, I can definitely find a place to add one! It seems fairly popular with the site. As for the French Maid and wrestling singlet... both will definitely be included at some point (Ray is a wrestler, after all).

And if you liked the leather with Cody, you'll get a real kick out of the most recently posted chapter.
Shadesflirty wrote: 2 years ago (Oh and a Chookas and love to our actor and author from a stage manager from down under! Wish I had you in a cast of mine!)
Thanks! Things have been a bit dry here with COVID closing everything down. I did a cabaret concert a month ago, but I'll probably be stage crewing Footloose in March. I'd have auditioned, but it's not a show for me. Too old to be a teen (and not a strong enough dancer) and I play too young to be one of the adults. But I may be back onstage this summer. Fingers crossed.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] I know I'm late to this chapter and praises have already been sung, so I'll simply add my voice to chorus! This was a fantastic chapter! I already loved Cody, but this chapter was really great at endearing Scott for me. And my goodness, Wade is perfect! Like Cody, I also want to know what he put Scott through during Scott's pledge run!

One thing I've noticed is how similar Cody and Hoss are, demeanor, background, surprising penchant for submissiveness... I just wonder how long it'll be before Nate learns that his incredibly hot roommate, who he knows already likes bondage, has a sub side!

I can't wait for the other bonding activities, and more devious setup from DIX! Is it bad that I also can't wait to see their revenge?
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Brotherly Bonding part 3: Wildlife Photography

Just as Cody said, Hoss was punctual. Nate got the text that said “Come outside” at the exact stroke of 8. This seemed rather late to him, but he wasn’t going to complain. No class tomorrow anyway. Nate sprang to his feet and ran down the hall, not wanting to keep Hoss waiting, but realized halfway down he forgot his camera and had to turn back. “What would we be taking pictures of at night?” Nate thought. “There’s no football game today.” Unsure of what the night would bring, Nate hurried to the back parking lot where Hoss’ Jeep was idling against the curb.

“Sup?” the big man said, his deep baritone sending shivers down Nate’s spine with just a simple syllable. Hoss drummed his hands nervously on the steering wheel. Wherever they were going, the big man was a little uneasy about it. This worried Nate a little. He hopped in and buckled up, placing the camera on the floor tightly between his feet. The back seat was open so it wasn’t safe to put it back there. He was about to ask “So where are we going?” when Hoss slipped a black cloth bag over his head. It wasn’t tight, and didn’t prevent speech or breathing, but Nate read between the lines and decided talking was not what Hoss had in mind. Nate did note that Hoss used a sack on him in the garage, as well. “Must be a thing with him,” he thought.

“No talking, kid,” Hoss teased. “I want this to be a surprise.” And with that, he turned on the radio. Country rap started blaring from the open-sided vehicle and Hoss took off like a rocket. Robbed of his sight, Nate felt the speed and movement of the Jeep more heavily. He was petrified at every turn and abrupt stop. Even though he was buckled in, he felt like he was going to fly out of the side of the vehicle constantly. He gripped the camera extra tightly with his feet.

Hoss was apparently used to off-road driving and didn’t treat roads any differently. “He must have an impressive array of tickets,” Nate thought in the moments that his sheer terror ebbed enough for him to think. Thankfully, though, the ride was short. They were definitely on campus, Nate realized. They didn’t drive far enough to go into the City. “He drives like this on campus?!?” After turning off the engine, Hoss gingerly helped Nate out of the Jeep and scooped up the camera, but didn’t remove the bag. He guided Nate through a set of doors, down several hallways, and finally into a room. Based on the sound of their footsteps, it had a hard floor and was fairly large.

“Here we are,” Hoss said. “I, uh, hope you like it.” And with that he slid the bag off of Nate’s head. As his eyes adjusted to the light, Nate saw that they were in the Art Building. He was familiar enough with it from the previous week of classes to realize that. But they were in a room he hadn’t been in yet. It was the Advanced Photo Studio! Only upperclassmen and grad students were allowed in here! He nervously took a step back, afraid of getting in trouble for being out of bounds, but Hoss’ titanic hand steadied him. “Relax,” he said in an uncharacteristically soothing tone. “I booked the room for the night. It’s all legit. No need to freak.”

Nate was amazed. The university rarely booked rooms this late after hours on a Saturday and would never let a non-major and a Freshman use the facility without supervision. But it looks like they did in this case. TUG must have some pretty wild connections, Nate thought. Still slightly incredulous, Nate surveyed the room. Nearby was a rack stuffed with various outfits of clothing. All types, from the mundane to exotic costumes. Set pieces of varying types were stored against the walls and lighting equipment was positioned in several spots around the room. It was all professional-grade stuff! Nate was floored that he would be able to use the facilities in private like this. He wandered around the room in awe. This was all done for him, he realized. Hoss wanted to let Nate do a photoset, and unless Nate missed his guess, Hoss intended for himself to be the model.

“Well then, let’s see what we’ve got,” Nate said, placing the camera carefully on the floor. He was still a little nervous, but super excited to get started. There was a grand piano set, a living room, some bookshelves, all kinds of backdrops and props. But one of the sets caught his eye and jumped right out at him. It was a grey cinderblock wall with graffiti and some rusty pipes. It looked like a factory or warehouse. There was a simple wooden chair that looked weathered and beaten and a bare lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. “Hmmm,” Nate said, getting an idea. He walked over to the clothing rack. Hoss stood apart, looking rather awkward. Not that he didn’t want to be here, that was certain, but more like he was in a foreign element and didn’t know how to react. Like he didn’t want to touch anything in fear of breaking it. “He’s really going out of his comfort zone doing this for me,” Nate thought. “I didn’t realize just how significant this was. Better make it worth his while.” Nate scanned the costumes hanging and noticed that they were all in Hoss’s size. He must have had them specially selected for his ample measurements. “He really went all out!” Finally, Nate saw what he wanted.

He selected a sleek black tux with a white dress shirt and black tie. Very James Bond. Perfect! “Here,” he said, handing it to Hoss. “Put this on. I have an idea for a shoot that would be pretty cool. And manly.” Hoss relaxed slightly hearing the word “manly.” He looked around and saw a small curtained-off area to the side of the room. He headed over with the suit and disappeared into the changing room. “Ohmygod,” Nate thought. “He thinks I’m going to put him in a tutu or something!” He smiled. There was a dance bar off to one side, actually. “And he would do it if I asked. But no. Nobody wants to see that. I want this to be something he’s proud of. Something he’d want to keep.”

Nate started digging through the boxes props until he found what he needed. By that time, Hoss had emerged from the changing room and was adjusting the tie. “This what you wanted?” he said. Nate turned and his jaw dropped. Hoss was a vision! Elegant and dapper, he looked like the dream prom date Nate never had. The suit fit him perfectly. Tailored like it was made for him. It hung tantalizingly over his broad shoulders and tapered down to his waist. Other than the unkempt hair, he looked like he could be going to a fancy restaurant or the opera. Nate had to pause for a moment before he could respond.

“Yes!” he gulped. A little too quickly and eagerly for his liking. “I mean, that’s it. Now come over and have a seat in this chair.” Hoss sauntered over and sat down, slumping back and manspreading like he was watching a football game. “No, not like that!” Nate said, thinking how adorable Hoss was being with his clueless “maleness.” Apparently the big man needed some direction. “You are Secret Agent 008. Top spy for the CIA. You’re infiltrated Taskmaster’s secret base but have been captured by his goons. We’re going to shoot some pictures of you after you’ve been interrogated.”

Hoss sat up. “Oh, I get it!” he said. “Like a spy movie.” Hoss leaned forward in the chair. “So they got me, huh? It must have taken a lot of them to bring me down, so I need to get roughed up a bit.” Nate nodded, pleased that Hoss was getting the picture. “You gonna punch me in the face or something?” Hoss rubbed his cheeks in expectation.

Nate had to resist the urge to slap his forehead in frustration. “No need for that,” he said. He was afraid he’d break his hand if he tried. “We’ll do it with makeup.” Hoss visibly winced at the word as Nate picked up a nearby case. “Ha! Typical straightboi response,” Nate chuckled to himself, but he wondered how apt a description that was for Hoss. He took a sponge and applied some bluish-black to it. “Relax, dude,” he said. “No one wants to see your ugly mug on Drag Race. How do you think they put bruises on Jason Momoa and The Rock? That they really beat them up? Their agents would shit themselves!” Nate was surprised at how loose and familiar he was being with Hoss. His initial intimidation was melting away and he was becoming comfortable in the hunk’s presence. More than comfortable, actually. He never imagined himself having a friend… or more than a friend… like Hoss, but he felt a closeness with the burly giant that he wanted to cultivate. But into what?

Dreamily, he dabbed Hoss’ left eye area with the sponge, applying the “bruise” with expert skill. Hoss was clearly uncomfortable, but let Nate do what he needed to. After a few seconds, Nate held up the case’s mirror to let Hoss see himself. “See?” he said. “What do you think?”

Hoss inspected Nate’s work. “Wow!” he whistled. “That’s a beautiful shiner! It looks real! Fuckin-A!” His face lit up in a broad smile that made Nate weak-kneed. “And I didn’t even have to get socked in the face for it.”

“It’s magic,” Nate chuckled. “We’ll add a few more bruises and then give you some gashes. I think a split lip and maybe something on your forehead.” He started applying the makeup as Hoss sat back, much MUCH more comfortable with the situation. When Nate was done, Hoss looked like he had been put through the ringer by a gang of thugs. Hoss was in awe seeing himself in the mirror. “But that’s just the first part,” Nate said. “If you just got your ass kicked you wouldn’t look so neat. Let’s mess you up a bit.”

He tousled Hoss’s hair, making it even more unruly, then started to undo his bowtie. He reached down and undid the buttons on Hoss’ dress shirt down to the waist and pulled the lapels fully apart. He didn’t want to damage the clothing that was lent for his use, but he needed to make Hoss look more rough. He felt the heat of Hoss’ body as his hands brushed against the big man’s powerful chest. He slipped a quick feel of Hoss’ pecs when he rumpled the white ribbed tank top he wore underneath the dress shirt. Hoss didn’t resist, but Nate could feel his breathing get more deep with each touch. “That’ll do for now. I’ll fix it up once we get the last step done. Then we’ll shoot.”

Nate picked up several bales of rough clothesline from the prop box.

Hoss looked at his quizzically. “Well, if you’ve been captured and roughed up, they’re not going to just let you sit here free,” Nate said. “They’d definitely tie you up.”

“Yeah, they would,” Hoss said, more than a little eagerness creeping into his voice. Nate could see his chest rising and falling more quickly. Not out of fear or anxiety, but out of expectation. He wanted this! Nate smiled. If Hoss wanted this, then who was he to deny him? Nate started to unroll the bales as he advanced on Hoss. Almost like he was reading Nate’s mind, Hoss moved his feet apart to be flush against the legs of the chair and drew his hands together behind the chair back. He looked up at Nate with eager eyes, almost like a puppy. Nate almost melted. He wanted to stare into those eyes forever. It took a Herculean effort to tear himself away and slide behind Hoss with rope in hand.

He felt the expectant shudder as he placed the bight against Hoss’ wrists and began looping. “I want to do a 360 shoot, so the ropes have to be real for the behind shots. The camera would pick up on a fake tie right away,” Nate said, although it wasn’t necessary. Hoss didn’t need any explanation or justification. He wanted this as much as Nate did. Nate knelt down to get a better position to continue the binding. Holding Hoss’ mammoth hands in place, he made several secure loops around, cinching them tightly together with each pass. After four or five loops (necessary to convincingly bind Hoss’ dinner-plate hands), Nate made a quick anchor knot and started winding the two ends of the rope crossways to the loops he made, one in each vertical direction. When the rope was nearly all used, he threaded it back through itself and knotted it off. “They’d probably use cable ties in real life,” he said, “but the rope will look better on camera. And it’s classic. Thematic.”

Hoss tested the bonds, and found them completely secure. A real criminal couldn’t have done it better. He had no desire to wriggle free at all, of course, but he squirmed out of instinct. “Getting into character already?” Nate joked, patting Hoss on the back as he stood up. “Well, we’re not done yet. If they just tied you like this you could just get up from the chair. We need more ropes.” Hoss sat back as Nate started unwinding an extremely long bale. The slender Freshman placed the center across Hoss’s chest, just under the bottom of his thick pecs, and stretched it across. He pulled tight, forcing Hoss back into the chair, and began making several loops around his barrel chest. Several were close and overlapping, but Nate let a few go semi-stray. “Can’t make it too pretty,” he said. “It’ll read better for the camera if it’s a little sloppy.”

Hoss grunted as the bands around his chest grew tighter and more restrictive. This rope must have been 20’ long or more, based on the number of times it went around his chest. His treetrunk arms were pressed achingly tightly against his ribs. Nate didn’t just loop it, either. The rope passed in and out of the slats in the back of the chair, holding him tight to it. Over and under his pecs the bands were placed, growing ever tighter with each pass around him. When the rope was finally spent and Nate secured the knots in back, he dug his fingers in between the bands, pressing some together and pulling some apart, painting the picture. “They wouldn’t come off, but they would jostle a little as you struggle, Mr. Bond,” Nate joked when he was satisfied with the look. “Now just one more touch.

He took two smaller bales and tied Hoss’ calves to the legs of the chair, spreading his legs wide apart. “He’s actually wearing shoes!” Nate thought as he wrapped the rope up Hoss’ left leg. “And not those stinky work boots he’s always got on.” Nate wondered when the last time Hoss got dressed up like this was. “It’s a good look for him,” he thought. “I bet he cleans up really well.”

“There we go!” Nate said when Hoss’ legs were firmly tethered to the chair legs. “Just some touchup work and we’re done.” He walked over and grabbed an exposed piece of Hoss’ tank top that was visible through the ropework and open dress shirt. He made a large tear near Hoss abdomen and added another gash underneath. He added a few more bruises to exposed skin here and there, and then stepped back to admire his masterpiece. Hoss looked like a prisoner fresh from a grueling torture session. Other than the pleased, blissful expression on the big man’s face, it looked like a scene from a an action movie. Nate walked over to the thermostat and jacked it up to 90. The heat would make Hoss sweat more and that would read very well on camera.

Hoss felt it right away and his forehead began to glisten. As Nate came back and picked up the camera, he said “So now that you’ve got me, what do I do now?”

“I’ll direct you,” Nate said, adjusting the camera settings and the room’s lighting. He decided to use mostly the natural fluorescents for effect and only sparingly use the special lighting equipment. It would make the shots more raw. More real. Once he was ready, Nate said, “OK, now think of what would be running through your head if you were a real spy in this situation. You’re scared, but you can’t show it. You have to be defiant. You have to be tough. Show me your game face.”

Hoss scowled and snarled at Nate, getting fully into character. Nate snapped a few test shots as he walked around, getting Hoss at different angles. Sweat began to drip down Hoss’ face and seep through the fabric of his undershirt. “Talk,” Nate said. “Say what you think a spy would say to his captor.”

“Fuck you, asshole!” Hoss bellowed. That probably wasn’t what a spy would say, but the actual words didn’t matter. It was the emotion that did. “I’m gonna get loose from this and when I do… whoo boy am I gonna kick your pansy ass. I’ll take you and your whole operation down!” Impressed with the facial expressions Hoss was making as he snapped shot after shot, Nate decided to egg him on.

“Now now, Agent 008,” he said as he circled the captive goliath bound the chair in front of him. “Any more talk like that and I’ll have my men get REALLY nasty. Now let’s discuss the secret code.” Nate walked around behind Hoss to get some shots of the ropework. Hoss craned his head back, giving Nate some beautiful profile shots. They played like this, back and forth, for nearly an hour. Nate had so many fantastic action shots he didn’t know what to do with them all! And Hoss was an able model. After some initial hesitation, he was able to really open up and dive into character, even though he was seriously overdoing it. He wasn’t going to win an Oscar anytime soon, but his face and body positions were on point. These still images would be killer once he had the chance to view and edit them.

Finally, Nate paused. “We’ve got enough of those shots, but I want to try something else,” Nate said. Hoss gave an affirmative as Nate put the camera down. He grabbed the end of Hoss’ tie, which had been undone and left hanging some time ago, and slowly pulled it free. He walked up to Hoss and simply said “open.”

Hoss felt the same power from Nate that he did in the garage. This is what he wanted to see. Why he set this up in the first place. He had confided in Shane during the post-induction party and told him what Nate had done in the garage. Maybe it was a dumb move fueled by alcohol, but he did it. And he asked Shane what he could do to help bring that out again. Shane had said that he could probably do that by putting Nate in a position of authority. When he got in the flow of giving orders, it would arise on its own. Hoss was skeptical, but decided to give it a try. Shane recommended booking the photo studio and Hoss was extremely glad he decided to follow his friend’s advice. He eagerly opened his mouth and Nate stuffed the silk tie into his maw. Then he took the white silk handkerchief from the tuxedo jacket pocket and folded it into a thin strip. He plastered it over Hoss’ mouth and brought back behind his head, tying it into a tight cleavegag. Hoss grunted, which seemed to please Nate even more. The gag was completely ineffective in preventing speech, and they both knew it, but it looked good. Hoss mppgghhed a few times for effect.

Satisfied that the big man would stay silent, Nate snapped even more shots. Hoss made it look like he was howling through the gag, which translated perfectly to the camera. Then Nate knelt down and started undoing Hoss’ pants. He undid the tab at the beltline and unzipped the fly. The pattern of Hoss’ plaid patterned boxers was so incongruous that it almost made Nate chuckle, but he held it in. With the dexterity of a surgeon, Nate reached down and pulled Hoss’ cock up and out over the waistband. He was surprised at his own directness, and wondered where this was coming from, but he was so damn hungry he couldn’t stop himself. When Hoss’s mammoth genitalia was fully exposed and flopping against his leg, Nate just looked into Hoss’ eyes and said simply, “Get hard. Now!”

The energy that passed between them was palpable and Hoss immediately felt himself stirring. In less than two seconds, he had sprung to full arousal. Nate was shocked! He expected that Hoss would be big, but he didn’t think he would be as endowed as his proverbial namesake! He gave Hoss’ cockhead a soft brush with his fingers and then snapped several quick shots of the big man shuddering with pleasure. Hoss moaned and squirmed as Nate took more photos. Yesterday the idea of posing for pictures with his junk out would have horrified him, but now he didn’t want to be anywhere else in the world. With a devilish grin, Nate peeked from behind the camera and simply said: “cum.” And Hoss was powerless to resist.

---

The resulting geyser was both beautiful and terrible at the same time. Nate had gotten myriad shots of the explosion and praised Hoss’s performance as he undid the ropes binding him to the chair. Hoss, soaked with sweat and shaking from ecstasy, didn’t know how to respond. “I need to change the battery,” Nate said, looking at his camera. He scanned the room, but couldn’t find his carrying case. “Um, where’s my case?” he asked.

Hoss, who had started to remove the suit and put it back on the hanger, said “I took it in the changing room with me. Didn’t want it to get stepped on.” Nate nodded. “You go in there and grab it. And grab me my dip, will ya? I’ll clean up out here.”

Nate headed over to the changing room while Hoss started moving the chair away. The camera case was right where Hoss said it would be, placed carefully on the floor under a chair. “He knew how precious it was and put it somewhere safe,” Nate thought, touched by the gesture. He changed the camera battery and backed up the photos to his Cloud drive for safekeeping. “Lots of great stuff there,” he thought. “It will be a real chore to decide which to use. Wait, who am I kidding? It will be super fun to decide!” He chuckled as he turned the camera off and placed it gingerly back in the case. Hoss’ clothes, in contrast to the care he had shown the camera case, were haphazardly strewn about the floor. “He’s such a boy,” Nate chuckled. He avoided Hoss’ filthy work boots, half amazed the stench wasn’t detectable in the main room, and found the pair of weathered jeans laying nearby. He fished the round can from the back left pocket (with a faded ring shape worn into the fabric) and turned to go back to the main room. But he wasn’t prepared for what he saw there.

The chair had been moved and replaced with two short ornate Roman columns. A purple cloth had been draped from a frame behind it and a faux fur rug was laid out between them. Laying on the rug was Hoss. He was naked as the day he was born and reclining on his side like an emperor in repose. Nate stood openmouthed at the display of beauty before him. Hoss had a nervous expression on his face. Like he was unsure of what to say. Nate stood mesmerized, but was stirred from his paralysis when Hoss said, “It’s late and we have the room all night. I figured… I figured we could sleep here. If… if you want to.”

The boyish nervousness in Hoss’ words was so adorable, Nate could hardly contain himself. But did Hoss mean what Nate thought he did? His lack of clothing and body pose was a pretty solid argument for yes. As was the time and effort he had put into the decorations. Of course, the rug was Nordic and the columns were Roman, but Hoss wasn’t a history major, after all. Nate had to forgive the anachronism. He was touched by the gesture and felt a tightness in his chest. “I think I’d like that,” he stammered, slowly walking over to the rug.

A grin of relief washed over Hoss’ face. The initial hurdle now overcome, his usual confidence returned. He sat up and patted a place on the rug next to him. Nate sat down, slightly awkwardly, and was caught off guard when Hoss leaned in and kissed him, full and hard. Was this really happening? Nate had never even been on a real date in high school and now this absolute vision of a man was devouring his mouth with an eagerness that couldn’t be mistaken. After a moment of shock and indecision, Nate kissed Hoss back.

After a few seconds, he felt himself being lowered onto his back on the rug by Hoss’ enormous calloused hands. He looked up at the vision straddling him as he felt his shirt behind carefully unbuttoned, his heart fluttering at a million beats a second.

“Now let’s make some REAL art,” Hoss said with a wink.

Coming Soon: Brotherly Bonding part 4: Gym Rats
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh my gosh that was absolutely incredible! The chapter kept getting better and better and then the plot twist at the end was brilliant. I didn’t realize that Hoss wanted that kind of relationship with Nate as well as being his big brother. I’m curious how that will go over with the rest of seniors when they find out, whether this has happened before or of this is the first time as well If they approve or not.

Also having Hoss show those nervous feelings was a great touch to his character. Really adds a lot to who he is!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice update, [mention]wataru14[/mention]!

With Hoss as 008 and bound to a chair, I half expected an unfolding of that scene in Casino Royale where Daniel Craig is bound naked to the broken cane woven chair and Nate would come at him with a knotted rope. :shock:

But I am glad that Nate is no Mads Mikkelsen! :)

You wrote such a better ending for Hoss and Nate!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Nice update, [mention]wataru14[/mention]!

With Hoss as 008 and bound to a chair, I half expected an unfolding of that scene in Casino Royale where Daniel Craig is bound naked to the broken cane woven chair and Nate would come at him with a knotted rope. :shock:

But I am glad that Nate is no Mads Mikkelsen! :)

You wrote such a better ending for Hoss and Nate!
Haha, that occurred to me as well!

I seriously love the dynamic between Hoss and Nate - it's beautifully fluid, with Hoss in the interesting position of encouraging Nate's dominance through his forceful submission. The photo shoot was absolutely adorable, and Nate getting into his element was hot - and Hoss getting hard and cumming on command even more so!

I'm really glad to see them starting out that relationship :) <3

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hoss really knows how to bring Nate out of his shell! This chapter was so amazing! Hoss is such a gentle giant, and it was great seeing him oscillate between his normal confident demeanor to the nervous, unsure sub was fantastic. The two of them are so adorable! But, I'm worried. Is sleeping with your pledge allowed in the rules? I'm scared Hoss and Nate might get in trouble with the rest of the house...

Also, I know Hoss did this mostly for just the two of them, but I can envision a whole series of photographs of all the TUGs guys in creative bondage positions. Maybe if the seniors want to decorate the ceremony basement, they can commission Nate! I certainly wouldn't mind seeing what Nate could plan for each of the guys!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well to be honest, I never saw any of this chapter unfolding like it did.... :lol:

I mean I had no idea that Nate would be taking charge like this...and that Hoss would be totally into that. I pictured the exact opposite. Liked how Nate was so in charge and knew what he was doing behind the camera, on the shoot, and make up and tying! Very creative and 'professional' side at such a young age. Liked the nervousness of Hoss, showing his innocent side. He's real!

Sounds like Hoss might be taking the paint brush to have his turn at making art... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This chapter hits all the right notes for me.

Roleplay, physically bigger sub coaxing his dom into tying him up and open communication. Hoss is just adorable with his "manly" eagerness about the whole thing and it's great seeing Nate getting more confident about his role as a pledge. Also, I have to admit, I admire his self-restraint. If I was him, I'd absolutely choose something skimpier than the spy get-up. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

What a great chapter. We can really see Hoss and Nate bonding together. I especially liked the reversal of my expectations of how the two of them would interact. The captured spy roleplay was fantastic as well. Looking forward to the next one.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] what an exquisite work man. I’m now fully up to date and super in love with the whole thing :)

The leather chapter captured the nervous delight of being confronted by an overwhelming array of fetish items at once.. and the opportunity to work and be dressed up in such a place.. well it’s no wonder at all that our pledge got a bit excited!!

Your delicate and truthful depictions of arousal and excitement are part of what’s really making this work something truly special to read and enjoy.

Thank you so much x let’s see what the workout will bring!!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

wow wow WOW

Not at all what I had imagined would happen here with Hoss and Nate, but now that I read it, I don't think it could have been any better!!!

As usual, nice work!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Brotherly Bonding part 4: Gym Rats

Mason had never been on a vehicle moving so fast in his life. The scientist in him knew that the speed only SEEMED breakneck because of his heightened fear response and that they were driving at only a slightly accelerated rate, but that didn’t make him feel any better. He was clinched around Danny’s waist so tightly he thought his knuckles would bleed. As soon as they got to their destination and the kickstand was lowered, Mason leapt off the bike like it was on fire. He ripped off his helmet and gasped for breath.

“Too fast for ya?” Danny said with a smirk. “We were only going a little over the limit.”

“I’m aware of how the physics work,” Mason said. There was a leaden pause and then he said with a smile, “But it was pretty wild.” Danny had been a little worried he went too far, but noticeably relaxed upon hearing this. He took off his own helmet and took Mason’s as well. Then he shot a look at the rear end of the bike. Mason saw a gym bag strapped to the rear rack and knew what was expected of him. He snapped to it and grabbed the bag.

They were standing in front of the gym, a building Mason knew all too well. It was exactly one week ago when he and Ray had their little roleplay in this very building. Did Danny know about that? Shane definitely did. Ray had told him as much at the after-induction party. If Danny did know, he didn’t let on. No pithy comment, no innuendo-loaded ribbing. Nothing. Mason didn’t know what to make of that as Danny turned and walked towards the door without looking back. The diminutive Freshman hurried along, keeping a few steps behind. It seemed proper.

The main room was bustling with activity. Pretty usual for a late Saturday morning, Mason thought. Nearly every machine was taken, from weights to treadmills. Danny signed them in and strutted down the side of the room towards a pod of machines where a few guys were already working out. When he arrived, there was a cheerful chorus of “Danny!!!” and several bro high-fives.

“Boys,” Danny said, with the bearing of a king holding court, “this is Mason. My new protégé. He wants to get big and we’re gonna help him. Mason, say hello to the boys.” Mason gave a quick nervous greeting. Any one of them could annihilate him without a second thought, so he thought he should show some deference. Even if they didn’t seem like the violent type.

“Hello, sirs,” he said, drawing guffaws from the trio.

“Sirs?” said the dark-haired one on the right. “We have enough of that shit at drill. I’m Tony, the man in the middle is Benjamin, and the blondie on the other end is Victor. That’ll do.”

“These boys are all ROTC,” Danny said. “So they appreciate some informality when they’re on R&R. That being said, you will obey them almost as you would me. Understand?” Mason eagerly nodded. “They’re going to help me train you up. So just go and change and be back in 5 minutes.” Danny opened his gym bag and handed Mason a smaller bag from inside. He indicated the locker room and Mason was off like a shot.

He took a place near an unoccupied locker and opened his bag. Inside was a brand-new pair of gym shoes. They must have cost a fortune. Guys in Leo’s neighborhood got mugged for shoes like these. Mason gave a quick sniff to savor that new shoe smell before putting them down on the bench. The only other things in the bag were a new jockstrap with his name written on the elastic band and a pair of shiny blue basketball shorts. They were not his size. The waist would fit but they would be comically long and baggy. Mason shrugged as his took off his sweaty clothes from the night before and dressed. There were a few other guys in the room, but Mason just changed right there in front of everyone. A week ago he would have slunk away into the bathroom to change, but today he didn’t feel his usual shyness. “Making strides already,” he thought.

There was no shirt in the bag, and Mason knew what that meant. He laced up the shoes, stowed his bag, and stepped out onto the gym floor. Danny and the crew had already started setting up weights on the benches nearby. Mason was still a little self-conscious. Compared to them he was a scrawny nothing and his oversized shorts made him look like a little kid wearing daddy’s clothes. But that was intentional, he realized. To make him understand how far he had to go. It was a pretty good motivator, he thought.

The outlines from the muscles Danny drew on his torso the previous night were still fully visible. Mason turned bright red when he realized that, and even more so when he saw the three ROTC dudes chuckling. But Danny shut that right down. “Yo!” he scolded. “There will be none of that. I drew those as a badge of honor. Mason may be a worthless pledge maggot, but he is MY worthless pledge maggot. And you will show him the proper respect. Besides, this boy is our King Stud. Not only was he the first to get laid last night but he took three Delta sisters and sent them home begging for more.”

The trio stopped laughing and looked at Mason in awe. “Shit, bro,” Victor said. “Is that true?”

“Ain’t no thing,” Mason said, slightly sheepishly but trying to copy Danny’s swagger. The three immediately gave him fist bumps and all the tension in the room melted away. “I could give you boys some pointers if you want. There’s this thing you can do with your tongue that…”

“OK, enough of that, Ron Jeremy,” Danny said, getting Mason in a playful headlock. “We’re here to pump, not to swap war stories.” He released the chuckling Mason and walked him over to the weight bench. “You seem pretty OK with cardio already, so we can skip that today. Today we’re going to test your limits. Lay down on the bench and we’ll get started.” Mason sat down and laid back, sliding under the bar. It didn’t have any weights on it yet, he noticed. When Mason was fully prone, Danny told him to grip the bar. He didn’t think anything of it at the time, but the three ROTC guys were each holding something behind their backs and trying to suppress laughter.

As soon as he was in position, Danny said, “NOW!” With lightning speed, the four brutes dogpiled him. It was then that he saw what they were concealing before: a pair of handcuffs each. Before he could react, Mason’s wrists were cuffed to the barbell and his ankles to the legs of the bench. He was trapped. He couldn’t get up, even if he wanted to. “OK,” Danny said. “Step 1 is over. Now for step 2. If you want to get loose, you have to show me what you’ve got. We’re going to add weights until we reach your burn point. After we find out what that is, we’ll stop. Then you do sets. After each satisfactory set we remove one cuff. Easy, right?”

Mason grumbled, but he understood the rules. “Doesn’t sound too hard,” he said, only half convincingly. The group laughed as they slid a 10-pound weight on either side of the bar and locked it in.

“OK, go!” Danny said, while the other three cheered him on. He did 20 pounds no problem. And 40. And 50. “You can lift more in a bench press than you can with dumbells,” Danny said. “Tell me when it starts to burn, but don’t go overboard trying to impress me. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

Mason agreed, but kept quiet when he started to feel strain at 75 pounds. It was worse at 100. Finally, at 125, he knew he had reached his max, but just indicated that he felt “a slight burn.”

“That’s pretty good,” Benjamin said. “He weighs, what, a buck-forty at most? He’s doing almost his own body weight.” Mason glowed at the praise, but the soreness developing in his arms gave him a bit of pause. He would probably regret this tomorrow, but this was his set weight. No turning back now. If he asked to remove some he would lose face in front of the guys and Danny would be mad that he ignored his instructions. “Still trying to curry people’s approval,” he thought, angry at himself. “Dammit! I need to stop that! I will. Tomorrow. Right now I have a mission.”

“You’ll do a set of 10,” Danny said. “Eventually we’ll add more reps, but this is fine for now. And go!” Mason summoned up his strength and pressed his arms up. The first half of the set went smoothly, but he started to feel fatigue around 7. He was sweating profusely at 10. The others looked at him with a bit of concern, but he brushed it away after he set down the bar.

“One set down!” he said triumphantly. He rattled the handcuff securing his right hand to the bar. “If you would be so kind?”

“Nuh-uh, little man,” Danny said. “We choose which limb. And I’m thinking left leg. What do you guys think?” The other jocks agreed. “You have to earn hands.” Mason grumbled as his left ankle was released from the cuff, but he saw their logic. If his hands went first, he could stop.

“Could I get some water,” Mason asked?

Victor scooped up his bottle and gave Mason a quick drink. As he knelt down, he whispered, “Is this too much weight? I noticed some quivering near the end of the set. We can take some off. It’s totally cool.”

“No,” Mason said. “It’s fine.” If Victor noticed, it was probable the others did, too. No sense in keeping up the pretense. “This is something I need to do.” Victor wasn’t on board with that, Mason could tell, but the blonde jock kept mum as he stood up and took the water away. Mason was grateful for the brief respite. He wasn’t building up that much strength, but the rest was more than welcome.

“Set 2,” Danny said. “You ready?”

“Fuck yeah!” Mason said. He started the second set. By the time he set the bar down and felt the cuffs around his right ankle being released, he was tired. Very tired. There was a soreness in his arms and his breath was heavy. But he could do this. He had to. After another drink of water, he was ready for set three.

This set didn’t go anywhere near as well. By the midpoint his arms were on fire and he was noticeably grunting and heaving with each lift. Benjamin was spotting this set and almost grabbed the bar on rep 8, but Mason stopped him. He knew his limits. He was close, but not there yet. Only 10 more to go. His arms were lightly spasming when the cuff around his left wrist was undone. Danny was giving him angry looks. After a few seconds of thought, he started to speak, but Mason cut him off.

“No!” he shouted. “We’re not stopping. I can do this. I HAVE to do this. I’ve quit or failed at everything like this I’ve tried in my whole life. I need to see this through. I appreciate the concern, but let me finish this! Please.”

Danny stopped in his tracks, his face contorted in indecision. Mason could get seriously hurt if he pushed himself too far. But Mason’s plea resonated with him. He saw his 12-year-old self on that bench and knew how mad he would be if someone bailed him out at the last minute. “OK,” he finally said. “We’ll let you finish. But I’m spotting. And if I think you’re going to drop, even for a second, I’m pulling the plug. You got it?”

“Yes,” Mason said. “Thank you!” His resolve now doubled, Mason steeled himself for the last set. He struggled through the first half, but did it. His arms felt like jelly.

6! 7!

The strain was unbearable. His face was scrunched and he was soaked in sweat.

8! 9!

His arms were noticeably quivering. He didn’t know if he could finish. He drew on every reserve of willpower he had, and with the bellow of a caged animal, Mason howled as he lifted the bar the final time.

10!

With a thunderous clank, Danny grabbed the bar when it was at its apex and slammed it down into the holders. Mason collapsed on the bench, barely able to lift his arms. His right arm hung limply from the bar as Danny unlocked the cuffs, and fell to his side when it was free. His arms, shoulders, and chest ached. But he was happy. In spite of all the pain, he had succeeded! He didn’t quit and he didn’t cry and he didn’t pussy out for once in his life. The aching suddenly didn’t feel as bad.

In a half-fog, Mason felt himself getting lifted into a sitting position. He was fed more water and felt hands massaging his entire upper body. Once the blood flow was stimulated, he felt some of his strength returning.

“That was not cool,” Danny said sternly. “When we start your daily regimen we’re reducing the weight. You get a demerit for that stunt.” Demerit? What did that mean? “You’ll see what your punishment is at the end. I have one more task for you, but I’ll let you rest up. For now, just watch us and take notes.”

For the next hour or so, Danny and his friends took over the machines. Each exercise they did, Danny gave Mason pointers and explained what the effects on the body were. “He really knows his stuff,” Mason thought. “I thought he was just a dumb meathead. A likeable one, but still a dumb meathead. But he sounds like a doctor. Like he could train Olympians. I mean, this IS his passion, but I didn’t think he was so dedicated. He’d have quite a career.”

Mason felt at ease as he watched the four doing their workout. Conversation flowed easily. “Wow,” he thought. “Making friends isn’t that difficult if you aren’t trying too hard to impress.” But then his usual worry crept in. “Unless they’re just being nice because I’m here with Danny. Are these guys really like that? They seem genuine, but I just don’t know.” At war with himself, Mason watched for telltale signs of insincerity in the three. But he didn’t see any. No matter how hard he looked. They joked with him and teased him (in a good way). They seemed to genuinely enjoy his presence. Only Ray and Nate had given him that vibe before. This was an altogether new experience for him.

After the second hour, Mason was feeling almost at 100% again. Adrenaline had kicked in, as well as the euphoria that came from positive social interaction. Something he was quite starved of normally. He was caught off guard when Danny put down the barbell (with over 200 pounds on it!) and sat up. “You feeling good over there?” he asked, the sternness gone and his usual swagger returning. “Cause it’s time for your second test. Guys, bring him over to the mats. I’m thinking Task 14.”

With a knowing chuckle, the three ROTC dudes helped Mason up and walked him over to an open space nearby. It looked like a wrestling mat, complete with circle and lines. Danny fiddled around in his bag and then walked over, tossing a roll of athletic tape into the air and catching it.

“When I was a little kid there was a thing on Youtube,” Danny explained. “Sort of an online scavenger hunt. People would film themselves doing tasks and upload them for points. One of them, Task 14, was my favorite. Basically, two people tie their hands behind their backs and fight. So that’s what we’re gonna do now. You and me.”

“Fight?” Mason said hesitantly.

“Not for real,” Danny said. “Just some easy back-and-forth. I want to see your endurance.” He tossed the tape to Tony, took off his sweaty tank top, tossed his cap to the side, and crossed his wrists behind his back. Tony stepped behind and Mason heard the squelching sound of tape being pulled off the roll. “And do it good this time,” Danny said. “Last time, when I did this with Victor, I popped it.”

“Don’t blame me because you’re juicing,” Tony teased. Danny gave a playful kick backwards toward Tony’s balls, but missed by a mile.

Danny squirmed as the tape was plastered around his wrists. “Ooh, that’s pretty good,” he said, wining as the tape stuck to the hairs on his wrists. “Feels secure.” When Tony tore the end off and plastered it down, Danny said, “OK, now do Mason. Pledge, assume the position.”

That was the second time Danny had referred to him like that, Mason realized, which was probably against the rules before Monday, but he didn’t say anything. Danny was known for pushing the boundaries. He turned around and crossed his wrists, feeling the sticky adhesive start to cling to his skin. Tony wrapped it around and around, and over more than just his wrists. By the time he was finished, both of Mason’s hands were entirely encased in a prison of athletic tape. It was stretchy and strong, not like duct tape, and it wasn’t going anywhere. Looks like he was in for the long haul on this one.

Mason turned and saw Danny do a few preparatory hops and then crack his neck. “You ready?” he asked.

“I guess so,” Mason said, squirming a little as his already-sore shoulders felt the strain of being stretched by his bound wrists. And then Danny was on him. Chuckling like mad, Danny ran across the mat and kicked his leg out, attempting to sweep Mason off his feet. The limber Freshman hopped back and Danny’s kick went wide.

“Good reflexes,” Danny said. “Now try to take me down.”

Mason started to relax and get into it. The three ROTC dudes began cheering him on. He backed up and ran at Danny, head down and leaning a little left. Danny took the bait and dodged right, but Mason switched position and nailed him in the rock-hard abs with a shoulder tackle. Amid a chorus of “whooooooaaaaa!” from the onlookers, Mason attempted a sweep of his own, but Danny was too strong. He wasn’t able to seal the deal. Danny, however, countered with a leg sweep and Mason went down.

Unable to steady himself with his hands taped behind his back, Mason fell flat on his butt. Danny charged in and slid on his knees, knocking Mason onto his back. He grabbed the slender Freshman in a leg scissors and squeezed. Mason attempted to roll, but he was pretty much pinned.

“What advantage do I have?” Mason thought. “He’s stronger, but I’m quicker. And more agile. If I kick up…” Mason shot his legs up, grabbing Danny around the shoulders and rocked forward. Caught off guard by Mason’s counterattack, Danny’s hold was broken and now he was trapped in Mason’s leg scissors.

“Looks like we got a scrapper here!” Danny said. “Have you been taking lessons from Hoss?”

Getting caught up in the adrenaline of combat, Mason just said, “Got you now, bitch!” with a laugh.

He held his own pretty well for a while, but in the end, Danny’s superior strength won out. After a series of pins, squeezes, and reversals, Mason’s focus was broken when Danny’s knee went wild and slammed him in the face. The Senior didn’t seem to see it happen. Mason fell flat on his back and Danny slid over on top of him. He held the sweaty crotch of his shiny black track pants over Mason’s face and sat up and down rapidly. “A little teabag for a finishing touch!” he said triumphantly. “You got heart, kid,” he said. “You fought back and didn’t give up. Hung on like a champ till the end. But you suddenly stopped. What happened?”

Danny stood up and looked down at Mason. It was then that he noticed the split lip and bruise developing around Mason’s eye. “Shit, dude!” he said. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to… Tony, cut me loose.” Tony ran over with a pair of scissors and cut the tape restraining Danny’s hands. Danny didn’t remove it, though. He let it hang limply from his wrists as he lifted Mason to his feet and inspected his face. “Well, it looks worse than it is,” he said, checking Mason’s eye. “You’ll have a shiner for a few days, but you’ll be OK.”

Mason was strangely OK with that. In his head he started running through all kinds of wild stories that he would tell the people who would inevitably ask him about it in class. “I’ll just tell people I was attacked by ninjas on the way to the library,” he joked.

Tony stepped behind Mason with the scissors. Mason was eager to be let loose from his tape bonds, as the soreness began to creep back into his arms and shoulders. “Hold up,” Danny said, stopping Tony before he could cut Mason free. “Before we let him loose, he’s got a punishment coming. He did get a demerit, after all.” Tony pulled the scissors back as Danny went over to his bag. Mason’s heart fell. “Escort Mr. Mason to the showers, if you please. I’ll be along in a second.” The three ROTC studs surrounded Mason and marched him across the mats into the locker room. He felt like a high-profile prisoner being escorted by federal agents. Of course there were stares from other gymgoers, but Mason was learning not to pay that any mind. Besides, he was beginning to like the attention.

When they got to the showers, Mason was expecting them to blast him with cold water or something, but he was surprised to see Danny enter holding something shiny and silvery in his hands. But he couldn’t quite see what it was. “Well, Mr. Tough Guy over here is looking like quite the badass, so let’s complete the picture. Hold him, boys!” Mason felt three pairs of frighteningly strong hands grab him by the arms and shoulders. He was held too firmly to escape. Any attempt, especially since his arms were still rubbery from his lifting (not to mention still taped behind his back) would instantly fail. So he just gave up and complied. Then he heard the whirring sound.

Danny advanced on him holding the buzzer aloft like He-Man’s sword. There was no guide on it. It was set to 0. Seeing that, Mason protested and squirmed, but he was held fast. No amount of squirming would break these grips. Eventually he had no choice but to submit. He felt the tingling jolt as the teeth of the buzzer came down on his temple, just above his right ear, and dragged across his skin. He watched incredulously as he saw his hair falling in small clumps to the tile floor. Danny made pass after pass over Mason’s head, almost like he was mowing the lawn, humming a jaunty tune as he did it. When he reached the crown, however, Danny didn’t go all the way up. He retracted the buzzer and started on the other side. More hair fell, but Mason couldn’t help but notice that a strip was left on top.

When Danny finally turned off the buzzer, he bade his friends to drag Mason over to the mirror. He looked up in amazement at his reflection. His hair had been shaved into a neat mohawk. It was even and straight, making him very thankful that he was compliant while it was being done. He shuddered to think of what he’d look like now if he struggled.

“There ya go,” Danny said. “Now you look like a straight up thug!” He laughed and slapped Mason on the back. Mason was shocked, but at the same time, a little exhilarated. He was completely out of his comfort zone, but he did admit he liked the way it looked. He made a tough guy snarl in the mirror that made all four of his companions bust out laughing. “Say hello to the new you,” Danny said. “This is your official pledge haircut. You will be required to keep it until Hell Week is over, and I expect it to be properly maintained. And no cheating. Hats are out of the question. That’s an official order, pledge.”

Tony then produced the scissors and thankfully freed Mason’s hands from the tape that bound them behind his back. Instinctively he reached up and rubbed the newly-bare skin on his head. “Fuckin’ A!” he said, grinning.

“Take the rest of the day and tomorrow off,” Danny said. “You’ll need it. You’ll be sore as fuck but don’t let that affect Monday evening. It was your decision to bite off more than you could chew, not mine. I’m not taking the blame if you can’t perform.”

“I’ll be OK,” Mason said. “And Danny… thanks. I needed this. All of this.”

“We start for real on Tuesday after classes,” Danny said. “Now we’re gonna hit the showers, but you’re gonna use the one in your dorm. So grab your pledge gear and get walking. And if I hear that you put a shirt on, you’ll regret it.” Danny gave a wink and rubbed Mason’s head playfully. “One more thing. I want you to get one phone number on the way home. Girl, guy, don’t care. Context is unimportant, too. Just get it. Gotta get you talking to people, brah.”

“Understood,” Mason said. He watched the four jocks retreat into the showers and then headed out into the gym to grab his things. “Ray is gonna die when he sees this!” Mason said, not a little titillated at his friend’s expected reaction. As Mason exited the gym, he saw a few girls that he recognized from the crowd at last night’s party. Ones who seemed more than a little jealous of his three companions while he was being herded upstairs. Deciding to give it a shot, Mason adopted a Danny-like strut and sauntered over to the group.

“Afternoon, ladies…”

Coming Soon - Brotherly Bonding part 5: The Cleanup
Last edited by wataru14 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

These past few chapters have been so wholesome and i absolutely love them. I’m really liking how Danny is pushing him but also so protective of him as well. Really interesting dynamic that I’m excited to see play out later on throughout the series. Keep up the great work!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's really sweet to see that even though he seems like a big rough jock-type, Danny's a good guy at heart, as are the ROTC guys, and to see Mason confronting his own biases. It's hard for me personally to relate to the pledge's internal struggle with his insecurities, but it's done so well and it's a treat to see him recognize his own issues and pledge to work better. And I'm always down for seeing cuties get tied up during excercise! Can't wait to see how Mason's new 'do goes over.

Also just seeing Danny say "girl, guy, don't care" gave me the warm fuzzies.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's a good thing Danny and his friends were thoughtful about Mason even if they were a little rough on him. He seems to be appreciating getting out of his comfort zone, though, and seeing his character development so clearly is delightful.

I just can't wait for his fellow pledges to see the new and improved "thug Mason". :mrgreen:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Would that we could all have friends as insightful, caring, and supportive as these seniors (and ROTC guys) are proving to be. Danny is is very lovably a dumb jock with depth/intelligence! I know Mason is in good hands...

However! I have a hard time imagining Mason's phone number retrieval going well. I appreciate that it can be any one's number, and doesn't have to be inherently sexual, but I'm picturing this freshly mohawked, sweaty, stinking, shirtless little guy with drawn on muscles walking up to random college students. I really hope Mason has enough confidence to handle the (justified) weird looks and rejections!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Every chapter makes me like this story even more.

I agree with the previous comment. How will mason react to the potential negative reactions from people he sees? Will he continue his new found confidence, or be slammed back into his old self conscious ways?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic