Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
8%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
21%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
50%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
21%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 24

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I honestly thought Nate was going to get taken out first. XDDD Color me surprised.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Jason07 wrote: 2 years ago I honestly thought Nate was going to get taken out first. XDDD Color me surprised.
Nate's POV is next. So the mystery of his whereabouts will be solved soon enough.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago
Jason07 wrote: 2 years ago I honestly thought Nate was going to get taken out first. XDDD Color me surprised.
Nate's POV is next. So the mystery of his whereabouts will be solved soon enough.
Hmmm, hints I see... so then if we look at the title of the next chapter and apply it to Nate... ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well Cody definitely walked into that one! I love it when that competitive streak is taken advantage of. Hoss definitely has some roping skills and the image of him carrying the bound Cody down into the basement and storing him away in a cage ready for later... Yep, you definitely ticked some boxes. Can't wait to see how the rest of our unsuspecting pledges are seduced and subdued. (It's easy to forget that the pledges are far less familiar than we are about what the TUG brothers get up to)

And just to defend my comments on Ray. I'm not disapproving of his loyalty and desire to stand-up for his friend, I'm disapproving of how quickly he jumped to conclusions and how quickly he resorted to violence. That said, his behaviour is in keeping with his character and no doubt fuelled by a bit of guilt at that fact that he abandoned Mason at the party so quickly. If characters didn't have flaws they wouldn't be able to go on journeys of self-improvement and become better people.

As I've said before the writing is brilliant with so many fun details - Scott putting on Cody's discarded leather vest anyone. I'm sure it will continue to go from strength to strength as the other pledges are captured.

Have a good holiday!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I love it when that competitive streak is taken advantage of. Hoss definitely has some roping skills and the image of him carrying the bound Cody down into the basement and storing him away in a cage ready for later... Yep, you definitely ticked some boxes.

I'm not disapproving of his loyalty and desire to stand-up for his friend, I'm disapproving of how quickly he jumped to conclusions and how quickly he resorted to violence.

Scott putting on Cody's discarded leather vest anyone.
Mr. Pup! Yes, yes, and YESSSS :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention]
I hope you're having a good vacation and enjoying your well-deserved break, man.

I'll admit, I thought this latest chapter was so good that I had to go ahead and read it twice!

There's just so much to say.
First, I really need to point out how real, engrossing and immersive this storyline is.
The saga is still in its infancy, and yet I feel like I've known these guys for ages!

As my fellow readers have pointed out, the execution of Cody's capture was simply brilliant.
A credit to the author AND to the Senior TUG brothers ;)

I can relate to Hoss on so many levels and simply cannot wait to find out which of the five candidates he'll pick.
I'm really hoping he chooses one of our two twinkiest twerps. God, that would be a match made in heaven.

As for Scott, I must say, I actually really like that guy.
He's, for lack of a better word, chill. Fidgety, yet somewhat relaxed. At least, that's the impression that I get.

Seriously though, you're doing an absolutely brilliant job with this.
I just noticed that the poll at the top of the thread gained a few more votes.
Looks like some more fortunate souls are now in the process of catching up to this!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

How can you set up a cliffhanger like that, then just leave up on vacation? Thats just cruel and inhumane. I dont think I can last that long !
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago How can you set up a cliffhanger like that, then just leave up on vacation? Thats just cruel and inhumane. I dont think I can last that long !
I'll be back home Wednesday, so the next part will be up Wednesday night or Thursday,
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Awesome chapter! What a fun version of curling. They should add this one to the Olympics!

These seniors are quite devious. Well, they are the TUG fraternity, and I guess they would be quite good at this! A cowboy in a cage? Who doesn't want to have one of those :P

Really intrigued to see what happened to Nate!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I'll be back home Wednesday, so the next part will be up Wednesday night or Thursday,
Awesome to hear that!
I hope you're having a good time and I hope you've been able to take it easy and have some much-needed rest.

Having said that, I think it's safe to say we're all very eager for your return.
You have our full attention, mate.

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Really intrigued to see what happened to Nate!
Indeed. I also cannot wait to see what the nerdy little twerp is up to.
I've got my eye on him and Mason 8-)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

They will only feature into the story in supporting roles, but for flavor's sake, here are the images of the rest of the denizens of the TUG House.

THE SOPHOMORE CLASS

THE JUNIOR CLASS
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Back from my vacation! So here is the next chapter!

Bid Night: Part Three – The Snoop

Nate couldn’t hold it any longer. Everyone said that you shouldn’t “break the seal” while drinking, but that was just a myth. Still, he had been fighting the dull cramping in his bladder for a while now and he just had to make a pit stop or he would burst. Cody was mingling around nearby, but Nate felt comfortable enough striking out on his own. He didn’t need a partner to go to the bathroom anyway. He interrupted Mason’s treatise on the Krakoan Era of X-Men, promising he’d be back momentarily, and skipped out into the kitchen of the house.

Two guys were inside, Jean-Marc and Takeshi, mixing some kind of fruity concoction in a huge punch bowl in the sink. Nate recognized them as former “slaves” from the hill. “Hey Frosh!” Takeshi said, handing him a cup. “Tell me if this is good.” Nate took a sip and it hit him immediately.

“Holy shit!” he said, wiping his brow as the rush overtook him. “That’s strong!”

“Scott’s Jungle Juice recipe” Jean-Marc said proudly. “It’ll put hair on your chest, brah.” Nate smiled and took another sip. It was sweet, but not overly so. With a powerful kick.

“Thanks man,” he said, feeling the liquid courage begin to affect him. “By the way, where’s the bathroom?”

“The hall bath has a line,” Takeshi said. “But since you’re a prospect you can use the one in the rec room. Just don’t tell anyone.” Nate toasted with his cup and headed into the living room.

“These guys seem really nice,” he thought. “I was expecting a bunch of elitist jerks, but everyone is so welcoming. I really need to stop letting my prejudices get to me. I was totally wrong about Cody, after all.” A few upperclassmen and their dates were talking in the living room and they waved and smiled at Nate as he walked through. Again, he was pleased his expectations had been subverted. The idea of pledging here was certainly growing on him. He was initially skeptical of the invitation. How could they be interested in him when he hadn’t interacted with anyone? How did they even know he existed?

By the time he found the rec room, he could barely hold himself together. A few guys were sitting on couches playing video games, but Nate just scurried past them into the bathroom. “It’s OK, I’m a prospect!” he said as he rushed in and closed the door behind him. Ah, sweet release!

After Nate finished and washed his hands he stepped out of the room and heard the familiar sound of Smash Brothers. “That’s my game!” he thought, stepping over to the couch and pausing to watch. The upperclassmen gave him a quick look but continued playing. So his presence wasn’t a bad thing, Nate thought happily. Good sign!

After a few minutes, the match was over and one of the players, who had introduced himself as Omar, threw his controller down on the couch. “I’m out!” he said. “Hey Frosh, how’s the juice?”

“It’s great!” Nate said, feeling a little loopy. “There’s a whole batch in the kitchen.”

Omar handed his controller to Nate. “Thanks,” he said. “Here ya go. You look like someone who can take these assholes down a few pegs.” Nate’s face lit up as he took the controller and jumped onto the free place on the couch.

“Now comes an important decision,” Nate thought. “Do I let them win or do I play full out? Will beating them piss them off? Cody did say to be myself and not hold back…” Nate decided not to pull any punches and went all in. And he dominated. Hardcore.

“Goddamn!” Trey said after Nate’s third win. “We gotta give this lil gangsta a bid! He’ll destroy at Greek Week. That gaming trophy’s gonna be ours!” Nate smiled from ear to ear. He felt a warmth, and not just from the booze. A feeling of acceptance and camaraderie he had been seeking for quite some time. Maybe this would be good for him. Maybe it would open the door to making new friends. Friends? Shit! Mason!!!

Nate stood up. “Sorry guys,” he said. “I left someone out on the patio and I can’t stay. But I’ll come back later if anyone else feels like losing!” His boast drew happy “whooooooaaaa’s” from the crowd and they high-fived him as he left. Feeling on top of the world, Nate started to retrace his steps to the living room, but stopped when he heard two people talking nearby. It sounded like a pretty intense conversation, Nate thought, and one that wasn’t for his ears. As the voices grew louder, he slipped into a dark room nearby to wait for them to pass.

“So he’s a definite?” one voice said.

“Yes,” said the other. Nate immediately recognized it as the man in black from the hill! “Scott just texted me. He got into a fight with another prospect, but Hoss broke it up. Scott’s taking him to play a game, and if it goes as we expect they’ll bag him.”

“And they don’t think he’s the spy?” the first voice said coyly.

“No. Not that one,” the man in black said. “Everyone thinks it’s someone different. But we still have a few hours to figure it out. The game is still on.”

The voices began to trail away. Nate decided to wait a few seconds in case they doubled back before leaving the room. “A spy?” he thought. “One of the prospects is a spy? For who?” Nate sat for a moment in thought, but then he saw something out of the corner of his eye that made him stop and stare in wonder.

He was in some kind of meeting room, that much was clear. Long table, projection board, TUG flag hanging from the wall. But there was a display case in the room that immediately caught his eye. He saw a glint of metal inside, reflecting the light from the hall through the slightly open door, but it wasn’t a trophy. It was a pair of handcuffs. Nate let his curiosity get the better of him and he ventured further into the darkened room.

“Better leave the lights off,” Nate thought. “I’m probably not supposed to be in here in the first place.” He silently crept to the cabinet to get a better look. It was indeed a pair of handcuffs, hanging from the hook on the side wall of the case. But not just one. There were at least six. And that’s not all! Bales of rope, a riding crop, several ballgags, even a leather hood! It looked like some kind of dominatrix’s pantry. Nate gave a nervous look over his shoulder and, when he was sure he was completely alone, he opened the case and removed a pair of the handcuffs.

These weren’t trick cuffs from a toy store. They were the real deal. Heavy, well-made. Police-issue, at the very least. He shook them a little to hear the pleasing jangling sound of the chain as it rattled. Feeling his arousal growing, he envisioned how he would look wearing these. How Leo would look. How Cody would look. He unconsciously rubbed his crotch as his mind wandered. Looking down, he saw a box on the bottom shelf of the cabinet full of keys. Should he? Did he dare? The temptation was growing and reaching a point where he almost couldn’t stand it. “Yes!” Nate thought. “I have to try these out. The keys are right there!”

Nate put one of the bracelets around his left wrist and secured it. The heard the ratcheting of the teeth as it closed. “Better not do too much,” he thought. “in case the key doesn’t work.” Making sure there was enough room to slip free, Nate locked the other bracelet in place, cuffing both his hands together in front of him. He held them at waist level as all sorts of fantasies flooded his mind. Fantasies of a burly police officer shoving him against a squad car. Fantasies of him being fingerprinted and manhandled by guards. Fantasies of him wearing a striped jumpsuit and being locked in a cell. Fantasies of being dangerous and powerful. Someone to be feared. Not a meek artist, but a pure badass.

After a minute or two, Nate was unable to contain himself and felt himself unloading inside his pants. “Fuck!” he gasped. That was the second time he’d done that! He really needed to pull himself together. Restraint turned him on, that was clear, but why did it affect him so severely? Was something wrong with the way his brain was wired? “No time to think about that now,” he thought. “I need to get back to Mason”

He slipped his right wrist from the bracelet and was about to do his left when the lights came on with a low hum. Nate froze in place as a voice came from the hall. “What the fuck are you doing in here?”

“I… I…” Nate stammered. He held his hands up in submission, the cuff still hanging from his left wrist. But he couldn’t speak.

Trey stood in the door with an angry scowl on his face. He looked at Nate, but the terrified Freshman couldn’t hold his gaze and immediately looked down at the floor. A thought danced across Trey’s face, then a sneer formed on his lips. “Gotcha now, SPY!”

“What?” Nate gasped. “Spy? No! I just… just…”

Nate didn’t have time to react. In a split second, Trey had closed the distance between them and grabbed him by the shoulders. Nate’s head swam as he was whirled around and shoved face-first into the wall. “You like cuffs so much,” the man said. “Let’s see how you like ‘em now!” Nate was frozen in terror as his hands were roughly pulled behind his back by the thick tattooed badboy. He felt the cuff on his left wrist being tightened to an almost unbearable degree, his stomach turning with every ominous click. Before he could try to wriggle free, Nate felt the other bracelet being locked around his right wrist and ratcheted tight. He was trapped!

Nate tried vainly to plead his innocence, but his captor wouldn’t hear of it. “It’s not what you think!” Nate cried, “I’m not a spggghhhmmpphhh!” Nate’s protestations were cut short as a ballgag from the cabinet was shoved into his mouth. He wasn’t prepared for the sudden onslaught and he nearly choked as the ball passed his teeth. But somehow he managed to hold it together.

“Oh man!” Nate’s captor said as he buckled the ballgag closed behind Nate’s head. “I can’t believe I caught you so fast. Normally it takes hours to figure out who the spy is! You’re really bad at this.” Nate tried to proclaim his innocence again, but the ballgag reduced his protests to unintelligible grunts. The wriggled like mad, but Trey held him flush against the wall. “Move it, SPY!” Nate was pulled away from the wall and shoved towards the door. Trey had one hand on Nate's shoulder and the other on the chain of the handcuffs. Like a cop walking a perp. Nate got the idea that Trey was quite familiar with that position. “HEY BRETT! PROF! I CAUGHT THE SPY!!!!”

As Nate was marched into the hall, it seems that everyone in the house had popped out of whatever room they were in to see. His face grew red with shame as he was paraded past several Brothers and their guests. Before, their faces were warm and inviting. But now they were cruel and wicked. The guys from the Smash Brothers game seemed especially hurt. He lowered his head to avoid their accusing stares. “You’re gonna wish you were never born, homeboy,” Trey taunted.

Brett and the faculty advisor stood in the living room with their arms folded and unreadable stern expressions on their faces. Nate could sense their presence without even looking. He was wrangled in front of them and he felt his captor pull his hair back, forcing his head up to meet their condemning gazes. But he didn’t show any outward fear, even though his stomach was doing flipflops. He couldn’t. Drawing upon an inner strength he didn’t know he had, Nate stood defiant.

“I caught the spy!” Trey said confidently. “I saw him rifling through the display cabinet in the Council Room and playing with the gear.” His voice was smug and proud. Like he had bagged a trophy kill on safari.

“You’re absolutely sure this is the spy, Trey?” the advisor said. “Remember, you only get one accusation. If you’re right, you get a handsome reward. But if you’re wrong, you get… punished. Are you ready to take that chance?”

“100 fucking percent, prof!” Trey said. His voice took on a formal tone. “I accuse Prospect Nate of being the spy!”

There was hushed whispering from the assembled crowd. The tension grew, and grew, until it felt like the air itself would explode. Brett stood like a statue while the faculty advisor rubbed his stubbled chin with a thoughtful smile. “Your accusation is… INCORRECT! This prospect is NOT the spy.”

Trey’s confident face melted. “Fuck!” he said. From all around came a sinister chuckling as three Brothers descended on him and grabbed him in tight grips.

“Curiosity about the display case does not a spy make,” the faculty advisor chuckled. “And this prospect is something special. He was actually my first selection for the pledge class. Lots of hidden potential. I’m sorry for your rough treatment, Nate. Please accept my apologies.”

Brett walked over to Nate and fished a handcuff key from his pocket. Nate found it a little off that he would just carry one around with him like that. Brett removed the cuffs from Nate’s wrists and carried them over to the would-be spybuster. Nate slowly reached back and unbuckled the ballgag as several partygoers came over to him and started shaking his hand and patting him on the back. “Took that like a champ!” Nate heard from various people around him. “Didn’t cry or snivel. You’re a tough kid!” Nate swelled with happiness. The faculty advisor took the ballgag from Nate and put an arm around his shoulder.

“Come with us to the yard,” he said. “Then go to the garage. There’s someone there you need to meet.” Nate felt his confidence return and walked alongside the advisor out into the backyard.

Nate’s erstwhile captor had already been escorted outside. He didn’t resist as he was stripped completely bare in front of the whole gathered crowd. As Nate surveyed the onlookers, he noticed that Scott, Cody, Hoss, and Mason were nowhere to be seen. Leo and Ray were together near the back of the crowd, their faces flushed and their eyes bloodshot. Trey offered no resistance as he was walked over to the basketball court and backed against the pole. His hands were cuffed behind it by Brett.

“An accusation has been made,” Brett bellowed, “and it was incorrect. For accusing a True Pledge, Brother Trey must be punished.” A hooting cheer erupted from the crowd. Trey grinned slightly. This was part of the game and he was ready to take his licks. The faculty advisor handed Brett the ballgag and the Chapter President, with much pomp and circumstance, inserted it into the disgraced Brother’s mouth. Trey offered no resistance, accepting the fate he had brought on himself. Brett knelt down and took Trey’s junk in his hands. He retrieved a plastic chastity device from his pocket and affixed it to the prisoner, drawing hollers and jeers from the crowd.

Brett returned to Nate, as the professor handed him a card. It read “Slave Coupon.”

“As punishment for a false accusation, Brother Trey will remain shackled for the remainder of the party and will be in chastity for one week, as is tradition,” Brett said, loudly enough for everyone to hear. “And this is your apology. If you redeem this card, Brother Trey must serve you without question for 24 hours and do WHATEVER you command. So it is written in the Book of Lore.”

“TUG Hooooouse!” the assembled Brothers bellowed. Nate was taken aback by the ritualistic tenor of their response. There was real power here. Power that intoxicated Nate. He took the card and put it in his pocket.

“And now, dear partygoers,” the faculty advisor said. “This poor SOB is all yours. Show him the error of his ways.” Nate chuckled in spite of himself as his former captor was doused in beer and squirted with burger condiments. “As for you,” the faculty advisor said. “I’m pulling for you. I wasn’t lying about you being my first pick. But I can’t get you an official bid. That is entirely in your hands. Now go to the garage. I think you’ll find it quite an enlightening experience.” He patted Nate on the shoulder. Nate smiled and walked through the yard to the side door of the garage.

“Hello,” he said as he opened the door and stepped over the threshold. “Anyone in here?”

Coming Soon: Bid Night: Part 4 – Ha’eved m’galeh et teevo h’ameetee, teva ha’eved, lo bihiyoto eved, kee eem b’he’asoto l’adon
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

XDDDD OMG Poor Nate, caught for being curious! Ah well at least we found out where he went. We’re gonna have to wait and see who he’s meeting now, and I am curious!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

WHOOOOO! Back in full force, [mention]wataru14[/mention] ! Love Nate bonding with the other brothers, and this interesting scheme the faculty member is playing out with The Spy is fascinating.

What does a guy have to do to get an invite to one of these parties and see multiple guys stripped, bound, and gagged? And Nate! If he can't control himself while putting restraints on himself in semi-public, what's gonna happen when he even thinks about having a cute guy as a slave for 24 hours?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the next chapter has a title in Hebrew, although neither my rudimentary understanding of it from watching The Prince of Egypt nor use of Google Translate gives me much help in understanding.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the next chapter has a title in Hebrew, although neither my rudimentary understanding of it from watching The Prince of Egypt nor use of Google Translate gives me much help in understanding.
The title is indeed in Hebrew.

"A slave shows his true character, not while he is enslaved, but when he becomes a master."
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Back with a vengeance!

I was pleasantly surprised to see Nate branching out on his own to play smash with the guys. That's initiative for the shy guy! And then he had the guts to mess with the frat's gear. Glad he ended up getting to experience the cuffs for real!

And who doesn't like to see a whole new batch of handsome faces? Very nice touch ;)

And poor Trey, he was really convinced he had the spy. Now he gets to be tormented by the entire frat. How awful ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

No, seriously, what's the address to this frat house?

Nate getting a chance to get comfortable with the brothers was great, as was the false accusation! I can't wait to see who is waiting for Nate. My mind is racing to find out who he'll be paired up with!

Welcome back, btw!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

First, hope you had a good vacation, [mention]wataru14[/mention]

I enjoy how you're structuring the story. You're lulling the pledges/candidates (first Cody, now Nate) into a false sense of security and invulnerability in one chapter, then you spring a trap...

Cody was brought into a basement. Nate is going into a darkened garage. Is he falling into a trap? Or will he find Mason, Ray, or Leo already trapped?

Can't wait to find out! :evil:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Mason is otherwise... occupied at the moment. We won't be seeing him again for a little while, but wherever he is, he most definitely doesn't want to leave anytime soon. But I will say that what Nate finds in the garage will be enlightening.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Nate letting his hair down and bonding via the wonderful world of Nintendo (I haven't played Smash Bros in ages). His curiosity is going to get him into real trouble one of these days. I'm already looking forward to him redeeming his slave coupon.

Love the idea of the high-stakes spy catching game - there's just some much going on at this party and I love how it's all intertwined.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention]
Welcome back, my friend!
I hope you had a wonderful time and were able to enjoy yourself.

Your absence was felt quite sorely on here, but I really must say, the payoff of this chapter was definitely well worth the wait ;)

I'm liking Nate a lot. What a fine and brilliantly three-dimensional young man.
I could literally feel the swelling of his confidence and then the sudden deflation of it following his arrest.
I especially enjoyed the video game-related dialogue as well as the cheers and support our young twink received.
Everything feels so natural and genuine. I really enjoy your way of weaving this and adore the realism and three-dimensionality of the potential pledges and their TUG overlords.

There's just so much to enjoy here.
I'm going to be rereading this chapter again this evening.
I cannot wait for the next one!
Brilliant work, Wataru!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago They will only feature into the story in supporting roles, but for flavor's sake, here are the images of the rest of the denizens of the TUG House.

THE SOPHOMORE CLASS

THE JUNIOR CLASS
Really really love seeing the rest of the TUG house! Quite the motley crüe of characters :P
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Wow, I must say like the others I really enjoyed reading about the highs and lows of Nate's experiences in this chapter - being the video game hero, being "arrested", becoming a hero again for how he handled the accusation, and being awarded the golden ticket.

I also like the way Nate is finding out more about Tau Upsilon Gamma slowly, first by his happenstance sighting on the hill and now through his snooping (and how he's been aroused by each discovery). I don't know how much of a reputation the frat has on campus in relation to knowledge of its secretive Tie Up Games fetish underpinnings but I suspect all Nate would know up to now is what he witnessed on the hill which could have been any frat initiation. Now he's seen the handcuffs and display cases that give him a bit more of a glimpse into the frat so I'm thinking (and hoping) that the "enlightenment" in the garage is a full-blown dungeon c/w all sorts of bondage furniture, rigid iron contraptions, hooks and fasteners all over the ceiling, floor, and walls and maybe even an upperclassman or three trussed up because why should the pledges have all the fun (Brandon, Omar, and Jaquan would be my picks ;)) ...chains and rope and duct tape, oh my 8-)

Haha, I have no doubt you've got quite the "enlightenment" scenario up your sleeve [mention]wataru14[/mention] and I can't wait to read all about it soon enough :P
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Yay happy we got to see Nate again! I got nervous when he got caught but glad it worked out...although seeing him cuffed and gagged was quite the treat. Can't wait to see him cash in the coupon!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic