Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
8%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
20%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
48%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
20%
HIMSELF
4%

Total votes: 25

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago I must say, I don't really have that big of a fetish for bondage (funny, considering I'm on these forums lmao) and am more of a nasty and sweaty feet/socks/shoes person, but this is pretty damn enjoyable! Loved the Leo-Nate-Cody dynamics, along with the twist regarding Mason and Ray.
Thank you!
I must say though, I much preferred the pledges section at the start as opposed to the frat section. For me, all the pledges seem like distinct, unique and interesting characters, whereas I kinda just glossed over the frat section and the 5 people just blended into the same strange, malicious, dark person for me.
That's by design. The pledges are the focal point of the story. Their dealings with each other will be the main thing, that's why they got full chapters and the brothers shared one scene. And your reaction to them is going to be shared by the pledges. We're seeing things through the pledges' eyes, and that's going to be how the brothers seem to them at first, as well. The brothers will become more developed as they interact with the pledges more on an individual basis. That's why their scene was an "interlude" and not a full set of chapters. But at first, they will seem "strange, malicious, and dark."
Also doesn't help that while frats aren't a thing here in Australia I'm deeply opposed to them anyway! To me, they just embody binge drinking, social impropriety and immorality, nepotism, and abuse.
On a personal level, I feel the same way about them. From my own college experience, they seemed like cults for awful people. But as a scenario for a bondage/dominance tale, it is a fertile setting, and I wanted to explore that. I mean, I'm opposed to kidnapping, as well, but it does lead to some good stories. Lol. I've always been intrigued by the testosterone-fueled "brotherhood" aspect, over and above the negatives. The desire people have to fit in, find themselves, and create a family - and how an organization like that can fill those needs. For better or worse.
Though I'm confused as to why they're already picking people to pair up with when none of the pledges have even decided to join or not??
They're not making their choices now, they were just playing for who WILL be able to make the first choice. When everyone meets at the party, and the bids are officially given out and accepted, that's when the actual choice will be made. I think that was mentioned, but it may have been unclear, especially to those who don't have a working knowledge of the setting. But that's part of the fratboy bravado. "Who in their right minds wouldn't accept?"
Might make reading this series a bit awkward for me if there isn't enough foot fetish material + interesting relationship dynamics to counterbalance!
No worries at all! There will be foot scenes, but it isn't going to be the focus. There will be a lot of character interaction, though. But if the story isn't for you, then it isn't for you. Even if you don't continue reading, I thank you for your feedback and am grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts! It means a lot!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Thanks for the reply [mention]wataru14[/mention], I'll be awaiting the next chapter :)
wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I mean, I'm opposed to kidnapping, as well, but it does lead to some good stories. Lol.
Nice comparison! Does put it in perspective, thank you.

Are the pairings already predetermined by you, or is there audience influence? Will the brothers all meet the pledges, have a nice chat, and then pick?
As hot as the forced exercise/torture was at the very start, I don't want anything bad happening to our precious Cody and Nate :(

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago @cj2125 @Jason07 @DeeperThanRed @Pup Wingletang @Wedgieboy69 you all commented earlier. What are your opinions? I'd love to hear what you think!
[mention]wataru14[/mention] I'm looking forward to voting. I just need to find time to catch up on the poker chapters and get my thoughts in order. I just can't keep up with your writing speed!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Are the pairings already predetermined by you, or is there audience influence? Will the brothers all meet the pledges, have a nice chat, and then pick?
As hot as the forced exercise/torture was at the very start, I don't want anything bad happening to our precious Cody and Nate :(
The pairings will be selected by reader vote and then I will write the mixer scenes. Several people have posted their votes already. I have the brothers' lists in my head in case of a tie when voting closes, but I will not force the outcome. It's all up to the readers. Once I know who is with who, I can script the meetings.

Don't worry about Cody and Nate. This frat is out for fun. Some light humiliation and the like are part of the deal, but they're not looking to traumatize anyone. Besides, Cody is a good sport. Some good-natured ribbing wouldn't ruffle him none. And Nate was intrigued by what he saw on the hill and is open to new "life experiences." The brothers TUG may put on a front, but they're all decent guys. The faculty advisor wouldn't have chosen them otherwise. The brothers of DIX on the other hand...
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I just need to find time to catch up on the poker chapters and get my thoughts in order. I just can't keep up with your writing speed!
The intros are over, so the posting speed will be MUCH more manageable from here on out. I just wanted to get everyone introduced because I was just so excited to get to the vote! This is going to be a long-runner, so don't worry about that. I'll give people time to savor between chapters.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago The pairings will be selected by reader vote and then I will write the mixer scenes. Several people have posted their votes already. I have the brothers' lists in my head in case of a tie when voting closes, but I will not force the outcome. It's all up to the readers. Once I know who is with who, I can script the meetings.
But wouldn't there be too many completely different pairings to get an accurate assessment? I think there's like 55 or 5! possible combinations! I think there'd be too much split voting, but that's just me :)
I myself would vote but I really can't tell the difference between all the brothers lmao rip.
wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Don't worry about Cody and Nate. This frat is out for fun. Some light humiliation and the like are part of the deal, but they're not looking to traumatize anyone. Besides, Cody is a good sport. Some good-natured ribbing wouldn't ruffle him none. And Nate was intrigued by what he saw on the hill and is open to new "life experiences." The brothers TUG may put on a front, but they're all decent guys. The faculty advisor wouldn't have chosen them otherwise. The brothers of DIX on the other hand...
Makes sense, perhaps it's just because I can almost see myself as Nate, and I'm much more cautious and nervous than he is, I think :lol:. Was it TUG or DIX on the hill? How are TUG and DIX different?

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Was it TUG or DIX on the hill? How are TUG and DIX different?
That was TUG on the hill. DIX were the guys chasing Leo through the dining hall. They're rival fraternities. And I won't say too much more about them since they do feature into the story, but their letters are an apt description.
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Was it TUG or DIX on the hill? How are TUG and DIX different?
That was TUG on the hill. DIX were the guys chasing Leo through the dining hall. They're rival fraternities. And I won't say too much more about them since they do feature into the story, but their letters are an apt description.

My vote is anything have Cody tied up and gagged in his tight wrangler jeans and cowboy boots ;-) I always love a cowboy as the victim;-)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago
The torture-hill is your idea of "light humiliation"?! :lol:

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the shout out. Completely missed this. And a big loss had I not been tapped on the shoulder 8-)

[mention]wataru14[/mention] ...ummm....I don't know where to start...Love the initial introduction to the pledges and the scenes unfolding there. Great detail and intro to the cast, with some fun along the way! Enjoyed that. But then the frat boy camaraderie/competition amongst the brothers was awesome. Especially the card game used to determine priority for selections....Hot AF!

Well I have a very big like for the combinations that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has indicated. Would love to see these dynamics unfold and develop....

However I took the mindset of the fraternity and raw testosterone along with the atmosphere that exists, along with their competitiveness. Further to this I took not what 'I would like to see' but based on these mentioned factors and the likely & logical flow based on the scene before us. :lol: The logical flow (inner geek within me) :P

With that, Shane has first dibs fair and square. Based on the 'atmosphere' as I mentioned above, and the order of selection, and lastly based on the frats reading the pledge dossiers:

Shane - Mason
Brett - Leo
Danny - Nate
Hoss - Ray
Scott - Cody

Though having said that, I am positive that after initial selections and a 'getting to know' phase, I am sure the fraternity has a mechanism to do swapsies :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Apologies for my late response, I'll weigh in real quick. This is honestly a hard choice. I feel they should all go to whoever will bring out each others better qualities.

Nate needs someone who can teach him to be more sociable and outgoing, more confident in himself, so I think either Shane or Danny.

Cody is an all around sweet boy, and I don't think he needs much teaching, but a good friend, so I'd say he should go to Scott maybe.

Leo is a clown and prankster and will absolutely need a firm hand that won't take his shit, so either Brett or Hoss.

Ray, eager to change and to make something more of himself, would I think be a good match for Danny as well.

Then there is Cody, who hardly needs much help managing his body, but could use some social graces and a gentler hand, so I say he's a good match for Shane as well.

I'm sorry if a lot of my choices seem on the fence but I'm more interested to see where the chips fall and what happens afterwords. Deciding such big choices makes me kind of uncomfortable.

I look forward to the results though.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow thank you for the recommendation [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. This is a fantastic story [mention]wataru14[/mention]! So sorry I wasn’t along for the ride earlier but I am definitely all in now! Glad I spent my Sunday morning catching up on this. The one benefit to being behind is I didn’t have those agonizing waits between chapters that I will now have to endure :lol:

What a great cast of characters you have! All have their unique differences, but all smoking hot! The character cards and your descriptions made it so easy to play out like a movie in my mind and I think it deserves an Oscar!

Hmmmm who should be paired with who?

I don’t want to copy or be a suckup, but I really loved bondagefreaks’s selections so forgive me that they’re similar.

I’m going to go
-Nate/Hoss- I really like the idea of the cute, twink art nerd being paired with the smelly country boy of the group. He’ll get to experience I new kind of beauty, the masculine kind.

-Cody/Shane- Cody seems like the golden boy of the pledge class and definitely seems like a type to be the #1 pick in the draft. I’m really interested in how this dynamic would play out as both guys seem to be charismatic alphas who are well liked by everyone. Will one be able to get the upper hand on the other, or will they become a powerful duo charming everyone to fall at their feet?

-Mason/Danny- Mason is another cute twink with a desire to get bigger and grow himself. You can bet he’ll be in the gym a lot paired with Danny. The egotistical jock may care way more about helping himself than helping Mason, but they can grow both physically and emotionally together. And I’m sure he’s got some nice gear to satisfy Mason’s olfactory desires!

-Ray/Scott- Now this is a pair that knows how to have fun! The muscled freshman jock and the senior party animal! Again, it is another pair that I’m not really sure who would come out on top in terms of being the alpha. I think I’d bet on Ray though. I know however it plays out, it’ll be very entertaining.

-Leo/Brett- Again, I agree with bondagefreak! Leo is definitely a guy who needs direction and there is no one better to do that than President Brett. Leo will be a rebel and it takes someone strong, confident and strict to tame him. With any of the other guys, I think Leo would cause chaos- which that would be fun to see play out too!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago However I took the mindset of the fraternity and raw testosterone along with the atmosphere that exists, along with their competitiveness. Further to this I took not what 'I would like to see' but based on these mentioned factors and the likely & logical flow based on the scene before us. :lol: The logical flow (inner geek within me) :P
No, buddy-boi! That defeats part of the purpose of this exercise.
You're supposed to tell us who you like to see paired up together, and not how you think the Seniors are going to choose their pledges.

This is about you and what direction you'd like the storyline and relationships to take.
I'd like to see you have another go at this, boi. This time, with what YOU'D most enjoy and not what you think the Seniors would pick.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The vote tallies are stacking up pretty interestingly. Out of 25 combinations, only 4 have not been picked by anyone. There are two very close heats, and three with clear majorities so far. Most of the people who've commented previously have voted (either through comment or PM), but I'm going to leave the voting up for one week before announcing the results.

Unless people want to see the standings so far?
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Unless people want to see the standings so far?
I'd personally rather not see the interim standings. But I really don't want to know until you tell us in the storyline ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Unless people want to see the standings so far?
As much as it kills me to wait, I also think No to sharing the current results. Best to let people form their own opinions about the pairings without being influenced by the rankings. It's going to be torture to wait for the results though!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Okay, finally caught up! And must say I'm really enjoying this so far! I really enjoy Mason and Ray's chapter! I feared it was going in a different direction and then you surprised us with that twist! And I'm intirgued to see more of the frat bros, they seem 3-dimensional instead without deviating much from the stock character.

Okay, speaking about the pairs:

Nate-Brett
Cody-Shane
Leo-Danny
Ray- Hoss
Mason-Scott
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I've just caught up, but I'm not really in the position to think about pairings etc. Maybe in the next few days or so, but I don't think so unfortunately.

But I did want to quickly say how much I'm loving the story! Intrigue, bondage, charm, wit, handsome men, nerdyness, all around amazing!

On the sub/pledges side there are way too many choices that are interesting, so I don't really know who my favourite is there. But on the other side I'm really liking Brett so far.

Keep up the amazing work!
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
socjuc wrote: 2 years ago However I took the mindset of the fraternity and raw testosterone along with the atmosphere that exists, along with their competitiveness. Further to this I took not what 'I would like to see' but based on these mentioned factors and the likely & logical flow based on the scene before us. :lol: The logical flow (inner geek within me) :P
No, buddy-boi! That defeats part of the purpose of this exercise.
You're supposed to tell us who you like to see paired up together, and not how you think the Seniors are going to choose their pledges.

This is about you and what direction you'd like the storyline and relationships to take.
I'd like to see you have another go at this, boi. This time, with what YOU'D most enjoy and not what you think the Seniors would pick.

I still like my 'logical' pics. Jeez....I am getting scolded. :oops: So I guess I will try again based on what I would like to see...:

Brett - Leo
Scott - Cody
Hoss - Nate
Shane - Ray
Danny - Mason

though i do want to see change ups throughout. Assigned pledges is boring....swapping is fun :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago I still like my 'logical' pics. Jeez....I am getting scolded. :oops: So I guess I will try again based on what I would like to see...:

Brett - Leo
Scott - Cody
Hoss - Nate
Shane - Ray
Danny - Mason

though i do want to see change ups throughout. Assigned pledges is boring....swapping is fun :mrgreen:
There we go. Those are the sort of answers I was expecting from good boi Socjuc 8-)
I knew you, [mention]GoBucks[/mention] and I would see eye to eye on these character dynamics.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Currently, the only pairing I'm sure that I support is Mason-Danny.

Still need to figure out the others!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am loving this story so much can't wait till the next chapter is out
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago I am loving this story so much can't wait till the next chapter is out
It will be in a few days. Most likely Friday. I've started writing based on the current vote results. If anything changes before the poll closes I'll alter it.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the idea of strip poker plus and a great way to introduce us to the pledge masters. I like the fact that you actually allowed chance and the stats of the characters to influence how the game played out. Very glad that Shane won out in the end.

Now for the difficult task of working out the pairs.

Nate - Scott
Cody - Hoss
Leo - Brett
Ray - Danny
Mason - Shane (these are my favourites!)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I can't believe you called Mason a nobody! I think he needs someone to help him see that he is fine just the way he is and that he doesn't need to try and change into somebody else. After all, it looks like he's the only one doing an actual worthwhile degree! :shock: What is a liberal art anyway?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Liberal Arts is essentially a degree in "general studies." It's a way to have a "major" without having to actually focus on anything.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Mason with Shane sounds nice, but my reasoning is that pairing Mason up with an egocentric gym rat like Danny might be the best way to convince him that that's not the type of guy he should strive to be like. On the flip side, his desire for those kinds of guys would be quenched (through his closeness to Danny) and he might actually develop some healthy habits like working out and staying in shape.

Was I put in charge of that kid, I'd stop him from bulking up but would instead get him to work on his cardio and tone up a bit.
Twinky Mason is perfect the way he is, but he could use a bit of definition. A few extra pounds on those bones of his sure wouldn't hurt ;)

In any case, glad to see you've caught up to this, pup.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic