Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
9%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
22%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
48%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
22%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 23

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds like Jaquan is a threat that needs to be neutralized...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like Jaquan is a threat that needs to be neutralized...
Well, he is leader of the Junior class and will be in Brett's seat next year. "The Mogul" definitely has his own game going. But the question is "what is it?" We shall see.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love switcheroos! :evil:

And I voted for Mason. Nate bucked him up at the end of the chapter. A boost to his confidence will give him a boost to his ingenuity and nerve. :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm impressed that Ray's plan worked as well as it did! I just hope Brett is impressed too, though I envision some heavy chores or other punishment regardless! :lol:
I also voted for Mason. He needs to keep working on his confidence, and being bait to infiltrate enemy lines should do nicely! I'm rooting for these freshmen!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved the switch! But this will get interesting very fast. What if Brett wakes up? :o They need to execute like ASAP or shit is going to hit the fan or? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a top tier chapter. Ray so far was on the bottom of my list compared to the other freshman as I saw him as little more than a meat head, but he is pretty smart.

Realizing that they were being hunted and then coming up with a plan to take out Brett that actually worked. Similar to Brett, I clearly underestimated Ray and have a new respect for him.

I can’t wait for Brett’s reaction to waking up being tied up with a bag over his head. I’m even more excited for the moment when the Juniors and Sophomores realized they went all out on their president. What an amazing chapter!

I also voted Nate, purely because I think Hoss bagging Nate would one be very kinky and full of sexual energy. Two because Hoss might be looser on those bonds and allow Nate to free himself. Either Nate or Mason would still be great!
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

I voted Nate because :

1.) I see a relationship between Cody and he forming into something more.
2.) I see it as he wants to be there for Cody.
3.) I see it as he’s protective of Cody.
4.) he wants to make sure Cody is ok.
5.) he enjoys seeing Cody tied up

6.) MAYBE Cody helps him get free but Nate makes Cody’s bonds tighter because he likes seeing Cody aka the cowboy helpless

And FINALLY.. MAYBE he has a cowboy or cowboy boot fetish where he enjoys seeing guys tied up in cowboy boots?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago
blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like Jaquan is a threat that needs to be neutralized...
Well, he is leader of the Junior class and will be in Brett's seat next year. "The Mogul" definitely has his own game going. But the question is "what is it?" We shall see.
Well, as long as it ends with him trussed up, I'm on board :D
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The switch was bold, how did no one notice, the grunts coming from that covered head when it wakes, haha. I voted Mason, I think he's more underestimated.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The latest poll is neck-and-neck! And the next installment will most likely be up tonight. If you haven't voted yet, now's the time! I need your decision so I can get started on the next chapter.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Interlude – Iced Over

Jaquan watched Brett leave the basement and the other Brothers settle back down into their routine while they waited for the next capture. Everyone seemed in pretty high spirits. Everyone except Leo, that is. The roguish Freshman was strangely quiet. Like he was processing some secret information no one else knew. And that didn’t sit well with Jaquan. Ray was still out cold, but even Cody had settled into some semblance of comfort. He seemed to not mind his predicament much, cheering and groaning at the football game and generally acting like one of the guys, despite being bound to a chair and gagged. That wasn’t out of character for Cody, but something was definitely up with Leo.

Brett had seemed a little out of sorts when he brought Ray in. Jaquan had just chalked that up to leftover adrenaline from the battle in the shed. Taking down Ray couldn’t have been easy, so it made sense that Brett was a little off, still riding that combat high. But that wasn’t it. This was beginning to eat at Jaquan, and he wasn’t going to get any peace until he got to the bottom of it. Glancing at the monitors, he didn’t see any sign of Scott, but did catch Brett sneaking back into the house through the back door. The two remaining Pledges were in the kitchen now, but the light was too poor to get any kind of visual on what they were doing.

Letting his thoughts churn over in his head, Jaquan leaned against the wall and fixed his attention on the captives. He studied them for a few minutes. There was something about Ray that was bothering him. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. A crazy idea, and yet… could it be? Could the Pledges really have pulled it off? The odds were miniscule, but Jaquan wasn’t ready to write them off just yet. They had surprised the Actives before. But he just couldn’t leave it like this. Not knowing. Thinking a little more, he decided to test out his crazy idea, but in a way that would only reveal the answer to him. If he was right, then there would be a major shitstorm coming and he wanted to keep things under wraps for the moment. Not let things get out of hand too quickly.

While the others watched the game and drank copiously, Jaquan headed over to one of the coolers. This one was long empty, but the ice was still intact. Just what he needed. He picked up the cooler and carried it over to the middle of the room, just behind the chairs holding the three captive Pledges. He set the cooler down on the floor, grabbed a handful of ice, and walked up behind Cody.

The tightly bound cowboy was completely unaware of the presence behind him and was caught totally off guard when Jaquan pulled on the neck of his pledge t-shirt from behind and dumped a gigantic chunk of ice down his back. The Brothers began hooting and hollering in delight as Cody winched and bucked in his chair as the ice came to rest against the ropes binding Cody’s chest. The agonizing freezing sensation on his back made Cody squirm against the ropes furiously and he contorted his body every which way in a desperate attempt to dislodge the sub-zero mass from his skin. He grunted and howled like mad but the ropes formed an effective ledge for the ice to rest on. No matter how he tried to arch his back and squirm, Cody was unable to dislodge it. He gritted his teeth and steeled himself to weather the cold until the ice melted and the back of his shirt became soaked with frigid water.

When Jaquan took a position behind Leo, the lanky Freshman just rolled his eyes. He knew what was coming, and knew he was powerless to stop it, so he just prepared himself for the worst. No sense in wasting his energy freaking out. And he wasn’t disappointed. He felt the bite of the ice cubes as they slid down his back and, despite his best efforts to play it nonchalant, began writhing and squirming as they settled against his skin. The grunts and howls of the two Freshman as they wriggled and shivered was a seemingly endless source of amusement for the assembled Brothers. “Good,” Jaquan thought. “They’re all so caught up in laughing and joking that they won’t be looking too hard at what I’m really doing. OK, Ray. Your turn. Now let’s see if I’m right.”

Jaquan pulled back Ray’s pledge t-shirt and saw that he was wearing a white tank top underneath. Not part of the regulation pledge uniform. But that wasn’t evidence of anything. But as he pulled back the undershirt to expose Ray’s skin enough to apply the ice, Jaquan saw what he needed to confirm his theory. Across “Ray’s” upper back, in ornate gothic script, were the letters “TYΓ.” There was no way for the Pledges to know this, but it was tradition for the Senior Class to go out together and get Fraternity letter tattoos the Sunday after the Bid Ceremony. It was one of their sacred rituals, and everyone knew Brett loved his rituals. All five had gotten their ink in a different spot, but Jaquan knew that Brett had chosen his upper back. He had spent enough time showing it off over the last two days for that to be common knowledge to all the Actives.

“Sonnafabitch” Jaquan thought. “They really did it!” As soon as the ice started sliding down Brett’s back, Jaquan replaced the undershirt and pledge t-shirt. With all the dirt and scrawling already on it, there was no chance anyone would notice the tattoo showing through, even when the shirts got wet. “That information is just for me,” Jaquan thought. “Now to put it to good use.”

The jolt of cold snapped Brett awake with a start. Everything was black and he was assaulted on all sides by sounds and smells. And the freezing sensation against his back that made him writhe and squirm. Groggily he allowed his awareness to come back into focus. He could feel the stinging bite of cable ties around his wrists and tight ropes surrounding his chest, lap, legs, and ankles. His mouth was stuffed with socks. He recognized everything as the gear he had brought along to capture and restrain Ray. Ray! The Freshman must have gotten the drop on him! Fuck! “But I’m definitely not in the shed. It sounds like I’m in the Ritual Room,” he thought. “Huh? How did that happen? And why is my back freezing?”

It took Brett another moment to realize that his clothing felt different. He was wearing sneakers and jeans instead of his combat boots and fatigues. He was wearing a thin t-shirt instead of his hoodie and tactical vest. His ski mask and nightvision goggles were missing. “That bastard must have switched clothes with me!” Brett realized. “He brought me down here pretending I was him! And no one knows!” Just then his blood ran cold. And not from the ice against his flesh. In a blind panic he started wriggling his fingers. Not to try and dislodge his bonds (he knew that was impossible), but to make sure that something was still there. He desperately felt for his Presidential Ring. He couldn’t feel it on his finger, but he had to be sure. Twisting and stretching, Brett managed to reach the fingers on his left hand with his right. It had to be there! It just had to!

But Brett felt nothing. His ring finger was bare. A guttural howl, like the bellow of a wounded beast, rose on Brett’s gagged lips. He thrashed in his chair so hard that conversation around him stopped dead in its tracks.

“Looks like muscle boy is awake,” Trey said. “Settle down, sporto. You ain’t going anywhere. We got you good.”

Brett bucked and bounced like a madman, screaming through his gag. His ring was missing! He was incomplete. He was naked. He couldn’t exist without it. He NEEDED it back!

The gathered Brothers started watching Brett in confusion. They could understand Ray being disappointed with being captured, but this was a bit extreme. They knew he was hyper-competitive, but there was no need to get hysterical over it.

“You OK over there?” Bryan asked. “It’s just a game. No need to freak out.” He reached over to remove the bag on Brett’s head, but Omar stopped him.

“You heard Brett,” he said. “That stays on. Ray will calm down in a minute.”

“But he seems really freaked out,” Bryan protested. “I think we should…”

“Do you want to cross Brett?” Omar asked. “He showed the Ring when he gave that order. You know what that means.”

Bryan pulled his hands back like he had touched a hot stove. “You’re right,” he grudgingly said. “Sorry, Ray. Just try to calm down. It’ll all be over once Mason and Nate get bagged. Then we let you loose. Just try to relax. It won’t be too much longer.”

Brett felt his stamina draining rapidly. The ice wasn’t helping matters, but being separated from his ring was drawing a lot out of him. As he felt his energy depleting, he just slumped back into the chair, lightly whimpering.

Leo looked over his shoulder at the quivering and mumbling mass in the chair beside him. “Whatever’s going on,” he thought, “that’s not Ray. I’m guessing it’s Brett. Ray must have pulled a switcheroo. Good boy! But what’s wrong with Brett? He looks like a junkie coming down from a bad fix. What the fuck is happening to him?”

---

Jaquan looked around the yard for any sign of where the Seniors were hiding. From the video camera feed, he knew that Danny and Shane were still in the garage. Scott had totally disappeared and Hoss was somewhere in the front yard. But none of them were his target. He was looking for “Brett.” From what he did manage to catch on the video screen, Ray had gone back into the house. Probably to regroup with the other Freshmen. Not the smartest play, but understandable. The kid had made a VERY big mistake and Jaquan had to fix it before things got out of hand. He strode up to the kitchen door and went inside.

No one around, but there were signs of activity in the rec room down the hall. So that’s where Mason and Nate were. But Ray wouldn’t be with them. He was somewhere in the house, that was for certain, but he wouldn’t risk being around the other Pledges. He was probably looking for Scott. Upstairs was out of bounds for the game (unless a pledge ran up there trying to escape), but Ray didn’t know that. That’s probably where he went. Jaquan silently moved down the hall and ascended the stairs, careful not to alert Nate and Mason to his presence. He had to find Ray before he made things worse for himself. The second floor was deserted, but Jaquan found what he was looking for in the Boom Boom Room on the third.

Ray was kneeling at the display case, restocking his gear. He had used everything on Brett and needed to resupply. Jaquan guessed Ray’s plan was to try and take out the other Seniors. Bold plan, but solid. Under normal circumstances he’d have stepped back and let it happen. But things had gone too far. This needed to be shut down, and fast. Ray was completely unaware when Jaquan stepped into the room and spoke. “Yo, B-man,” he said. Ray stood up with a start, dropping the handcuffs he had taken.

“You scared the shit out of me,” Ray said, still affecting “Brett’s” gravelly voice.

“Yeah,” Jaquan said. “Sorry to be offsides, but I had to find you. Couldn’t risk using the radio in case the Pledges were close enough to hear. The advisor called and he needs to talk to you ASAP. Sounded real urgent.”

“SHIT!” Ray thought. “This wasn’t part of the plan.” He was certain he could fool a bunch of half-drunk frat boys for the evening, but the advisor was on a whole other level. The dude was creepy. Had an almost psychic level of awareness. He would see through Ray’s deception instantly, even over the phone. He had to stall.

“Can it wait?” Ray said. “We only have two left. And they should be quick. I’ll call him back after.”

Jaquan raised his eyebrows. “You sure?” he said. “You know how he gets when he’s kept waiting.”

Ray decided to go all in. He had seen Brett turn on the bravado before and figured he should ramp up the confidence. “Yeah,” he said. “He knows how important this is. Unless someone is currently on fire, whatever he has to say can wait. I have to restock. Used all my gear on Captain Muscles back there.”

“If that’s what you want,” Jaquan said, and turned to the door, shaking his head. There was no way Brett would EVER refuse a call from the advisor. If Ray was going to keep this ruse going, he needed to get better with the details. But it didn’t matter now. This little charade was over. “You done fucked up, kid,” Jaquan thought.

Ray went back to rifling through the case, turning his back to Jaquan. Taking advantage of this, the Junior Class President stealthily crept back towards Ray, making no sound. While the Freshman’s attention was fixated on a set of chains that looked like they could effectively restrain Danny, Jaquan struck. He plastered his hand over Ray’s mouth and lifted him back away from the case. His other arm clamped tightly over Ray’s torso, pressing his arms down. Jaquan wasn’t as bulky as Hoss or Brandon, but was deceptively strong. And Ray was totally unprepared for his assault.

“Game’s over… Ray!” Jaquan said. “I know it’s you.” Ray grunted and howled through Jaquan’s tight handgag. He thrashed wildly in his captor’s grip, but was unable to break it. His captor had too advantageous a position. “I gotta hand it to you, though. Taking out one of the seniors and passing him off as you is a slick trick. No one’s ever tried that before. I almost kept your secret and was going to let you play this out. But you picked the wrong Senior, man. You don’t know what you did.”

Desperation filled Brett’s mind, but he had to think clearly. Jaquan knew about his switch with Brett. But did anyone else? No. If he told anyone else, he wouldn’t have come alone and wouldn’t have opened with a fake story about the advisor. The group would have directly confronted him. The plan had been compromised, but it could still be contained. There was just one obstacle. Jaquan.

But the Freshman wasn’t making things easy. He was fighting like a demon. Jaquan couldn’t allow any noise, because Nate and Mason would hear it first and they would come to assist Ray before his own reinforcements arrived. Jaquan had to keep this whole operation quiet. If he could just get Ray to calm down he could explain just how badly he screwed up and why. Maybe even do some damage control and let the game continue. But Ray was in no state for conversation right now. So Jaquan had to put the breaks on this whole thing.

Now Jaquan was no physical slouch – far from it – but Ray was stronger and had years of wrestling training. Jaquan realized that if he didn’t make a decisive move soon, he’d lose his prey. Holding Ray tightly in his grasp, Jaquan started pulling the disguised Freshman away from the display case. Ray was thrashing and flailing and if he connected with the glass case, he'd shatter it and that would DEFINITELY alert someone. He had to hold Ray until he was able to calm down and talk.

But Ray’s flailing kept Jaquan from making any headway. He had to get loose!. Ray realized his captor was far stronger than he had anticipated, and managed to catch him off guard, so he was in a bad leverage position. He needed to do a reversal, but that wasn’t going to happen in their current state. He needed to use the environment to his advantage. But how? Ray cast his desperate gaze around the room and managed to catch a glimpse of the pair in the mirror on the wall. They were close to the bed, and Jaquan’s back was facing it. That was it! That was his ticket out! Ray stumbled back and Jaquan took advantage. He stepped backwards, trying to make progress towards the door, but had miscalculated his position in the room. When he backed up against the bed and stopped, Ray struck.

Still grappled, Ray threw all his weight backwards. His momentum was enough to send Jaquan tumbling flat back onto the bed. As he fell, Jaquan released his grip. Ray turned in the air as he dropped, and came down right on top of his erstwhile captor. He pressed down with the full weight of his body and decided to return the handgag he had received in kind. His meaty, leather-gloved hand immediately plastered across Jaquan’s mouth, sealing off any chance at summoning help. Ray called out “Mason! Nate! I need some help on the third floor!” It was a longshot, but he hoped they’d be able to hear him from this far away. Jaquan struggled like mad, trying to dislodge the hand over his mouth, but it was no good. He was in too disadvantageous a position, and Ray was too pumped on adrenaline for him to break free.

A minute later, Nate and Mason stormed into the room, light sources at the ready. Their eyes widened in shock as they saw Jaquan pinned to the bed beneath Ray. “Quick!” Ray blurted. “He knows. We have to shut him up!” Nate immediately ran for the display case while Mason jumped onto the bed and held Jaquan’s legs down.

“Wait!” Jaquan cried out. “I’m trying to stop you from getting in even MORE trouble!” But through Ray’s gloved hand pressed over his lips, all that came out was “mmmppgghhhh!” Nate ran back with a leather bit gag, almost like a horse’s bridle, and held it out. Ray nodded and released his grip on Jaquan’s mouth. Before the captive Junior could say anything to calm the situation, Nate plunged the bit between his teeth. One last feeble attempt at a warning was snuffed out by the sturdy leather-coated bar. Nate scurried around the side and began to buckle the strap behind Jaquan’s head. He was still kicking furiously, and Mason was having a hell of a time holding on, but he managed to keep his grip. Once the gag was in and secured, Jaquan realized that his attempt to fix this mess had failed and he had no other options left but surrender.

Jaquan settled down almost immediately after the gag was in place. There was little point in resisting now. If he could get free from Ray’s grip he could run back out to the Ritual Room and blow this thing wide open, but with the burly Freshmen sitting square on his chest, Mason holding his legs, and Nate looming around, ready to block any attempt at running, there was no point. Nothing to do now but wait and hope these three got caught quickly by the Seniors.

Sensing that Jaquan was now docile, Nate hurried to the case and retrieved four pairs of cuffs. Seeing what Nate had grabbed, Ray nodded. Mason held Jaquan’s legs still as Nate slipped a cuff around the Junior’s right ankle and ratcheted it closed. Mason released the leg and Nate quickly grabbed it and pulled it over to the nearby bedpost, where he secured it down. Then he turned his attention to Jaquan’s left leg. In a matter of seconds, both limbs were spread wide and fastened tightly to the bedposts. With no more need to hold Jaquan’s legs still, Mason grabbed one of the cuffs and slipped over to where the Junior’s hands were sticking out from underneath Ray’s vice-like grip. Nate ratcheted one bracelet closed, while Mason did the other. One at a time, Ray released Jaquan’s hands, which were quickly snatched up by Nate and Mason and cinched to the upper bedposts. When they were done, Jaquan was chained spread-eagle to the bed at all four posts and his mouth was securely sealed. He wasn’t going anywhere.

Panting, Ray hopped off the bed and lifted his ski mask. “Thanks guys,” he said. “He almost had me. I couldn’t have done this without you. And nice instinct on the legs, Mason. That really saved the day. The way he was kicking he would have slipped out if you didn’t grab him like that.”

Mason beamed with pride. He was more pleased with himself that he managed to succeed at a feat of strength than anything else. His confidence soared. “But what’s going on?” he said to Ray. “Why is he here and why did you need to cuff him to the bed?”

“He knows about the switch,” Ray said.

“Well yeah,” Nate said. “It’s kind of obvious now.”

“No,” Ray interrupted. “I mean he figured it out before. When I was downstairs. I thought he suspected, but he didn’t say anything at the time. I guess he wanted to wait for confirmation. He came up here and tried to nab me. He was going to drag me back there and expose the plan. But you guys heard me and came in in the nick of time!”

Hearing Ray’s complete misinterpretation of his original motives, Jaquan started grunting and shouting through his gag. At this point he didn’t owe them anything, especially Ray, but he had to admire their ingenuity and grit. They had no idea how much of shitstorm was coming and he wanted to try one last time to diffuse the situation before it got any worse. But his pleas fell on deaf ears and no one made a move to loosen his gag. Nothing could stop what was going to happen now.

“Look at him squirming,” Ray sneered. “Big man on campus. Cousin of a big-time movie producer. Thought you could get some points with the boss by taking us down, did you? But you severely underestimated Nate and Mason. If you guys keep doing that, you’re going to all be very sorry.”

“But what do we do now?” Nate said. “Did he tell anyone what he suspected?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Mason said. “If he told anyone he wouldn’t have come alone. The fact that he’s here by himself means he didn’t share any of his suspicions.”

“But he’s supposed to be downstairs,” Nate said, now filling with worry. “When he doesn’t come back they’re going to be suspicious and come looking.”

Ray thought for a minute, then got an idea. He reached into Jaquan’s pocket and fished out his phone. He aimed the screen at Jaquan’s face, hoping that the recognition software that would unlock the phone would be able to pick him up in the half-light and with the gag in his mouth. Luckily, the image was complete enough and the screen unlocked. Ray opened up Jaquan’s contacts and created a text to Omar.

“O. Can’t wait any more. Woman’s getting insistent. Gonna sneak out. Cover for me?”

The response of “K. But U O me” came a few seconds later.

“He said he had a hot date tonight,” Ray said. “Now they’ll all think he skipped out to go. No one will look for him.”

Jaquan seethed. He definitely wasn’t going to make his date now. Even if the game ended quickly, there was no way he was going to get out of the house in the aftermath of all this. “Oh well,” he thought. “I tried. I did my part. Gonna have to buy three dozen roses to smooth this out with Kaya, but she’ll understand. I hope.”

“But this means we have to escalate our plans,” Mason said. “Someone else may figure it out and the clock is ticking.”

“Right,” Ray said. “I’m going to go try to find Scott and keep him out of the way.” He grabbed some rope from the case, as well as a roll of duct tape, and stuffed them in the pockets of his cargo pants. “You two have the blades? Good. Now one of you has to go finish the rec room while the other one goes to bait Hoss. Did you decide who’s doing what?”

Nate and Mason looked nervously at each other. “Yeah,” Nate said. “We’re ready.”

“Good,” Ray said. “Let’s go!”

Coming soon: Pledge Roundup part 3 – Baiting the Bull
Last edited by wataru14 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, that's a "shame". Jaquan had a chance to explain himself normally, but instead went in for hostilities, and is now paying the price. He's in luck they didn't text his date with the new location, telling her to expect a "surprise" ;)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I originally thought Brett would be impressed by Rays plan. I’m now very worried for Ray when this game ends. The ring means a lot more to Brett than I originally thought.

I don’t think he would kick Ray out, put from what this chapter showed, he is going to feel Brett’s ire from taking the ring. I can’t wait for the next chapter! This story just gets better and better
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The ring means something special to Brett, interested to know why that is. Did he go through something gruelling to earn it?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmm, honestly Jaquan should have known better than to go out on his own - isn't a fraternity all about teamwork? Still, I do worry about Brett's reaction and the punishment in store for the pledges. At least I know sweet Cody is innocent and having fun, even after the ice torture. :P

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Ray thinks he is winning, but I have a feeling he has started a very large shit storm that will not end well for him, or his fellow pledges. Brett doesn't seem like the kind of guy I would want to be on the bad side of. he seems like someone that would hold a grudge all year
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I really do hope Brett and the other seniors end up being impressed with these freshmen and their ingenuity... after Ray returns the ring. I also can't wait to see what is so important about that ring, too! There's no way it's just a piece of jewelry with some traditions behind it... but what could it be? What might it unlock? hmmm....

Jaquan, even with his good intentions, really didn't think things through, did he? I mean, Ray took out Brett! I wouldn't want to go against this freshman without at least some backup! Oh well, maybe he can share in whatever punishment the freshmen will receive!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Pledge Roundup part 3 – Baiting the Bull

Nate waited for Ray to sneak back into the house and disappear into the yard before he and Mason began the trek downstairs. Ray’s main goal was to find out just where the hell Scott had gotten to and neutralize him. He couldn’t be allowed to capture either of the two remaining targets, even with help. If he did, he’d have enough points to secure a win and the game would be over. They needed to keep it going as long as possible if they were going to have any hope of freeing Cody and Leo. It was decided that Nate would be the one to offer himself up. If it was Hoss they were trying to lure out, he would have the best chance to accomplish that, anyway.

When the pair reached the bottom of the stairs, they gave each other a quick fist bump for luck, although neither one was feeling particularly confident at the moment. Mason would go back into the rec room to finish the cleaning, while Nate would take the full garbage bags to the pails outside. From what Ray had told them, it was believed Hoss was somewhere in the front yard, so Nate would make a big spectacle of himself by going out the front door and around to the side, instead of through the much closer kitchen door. That would hopefully lure Hoss out. Nate had one razor blade in the back pocket of his jeans and the other in his shoe. Spread out like that, he hoped that he’d be able to reach at least one of them, no matter how Hoss decided to bind him.

“What am I doing?” Nate thought as he hefted the two full lawn bags down the front steps. “I’m not an actor. That’s Ray’s gig. I couldn’t even remember my one line in the school play last year! The school paper said ‘Lincoln would have shot himself if he was watching that performance.’” He took a few cautious steps down the walkway towards the pails on the side yard. “Do I even need to do this? Maybe I should just let myself get captured so this whole thing would be over. I’m not too sure that we did the right thing with Jaquan back there. Why did he come up by himself? He’s not playing the game. He can’t capture anyone. Was he trying to tell us something? Warn us about something? This means a lot to Ray, but maybe it’s just his hyper-competitive nature that won’t allow him to accept being taken down. I just don’t know.”

Nate had to force himself to keep walking when he heard movement from the bushes behind him. From the pitch and tempo of the footsteps, it could only be Hoss. No one else had the weight to make steps that heavy. Nate fought back a small smile. “He’s built for stamina, not stealth,” Nate mused, knowing full well from experience. “Well, it looks like this is it. No backing out now. I’m getting caught whether I want to or not. Barukh Notain Laya-aif Ko'ah U-leain Onim Ozmah Yarbeh.”

His heart racing, Nate lifted the lid on the garbage pail and dumped the two bags inside. Then he waited.

Nothing.

He wiped his brow with the back of his hand, stalling for time and giving Hoss a clear avenue to attack. But no attack came. Nate was confused. “What’s he waiting for?” he wondered. “I’m right here with my back turned.” He stood dumbly for a second, then realized he couldn’t just stand there forever. If Hoss wasn’t going to strike, he’d just have to go back inside and reconnoiter with Mason. They’d have to come up with another plan. Letting out a small sigh, Nate turned around… and walked face-first into Hoss’ massive chest.

Nate looked up at the giant Senior. Hoss was clad in the same black boots and fatigues that Ray had taken off Brett, which made him look even more imposing than normal. He had a camo bandana on his head and a black gaiter over his lower face with a white skull pattern on the front. He looked absolutely terrifying in the dark. Nate stood there paralyzed as Hoss reached out with his leather-gloved hands and… pressed his index finger against the end of Nate’s quivering nose.

“Boop,” is all Hoss said.

“Really?” Nate chuckled, in spite of himself, as the fear melted away.

“I figured you two guessed what’s happening by now,” Hoss said. “So no need for drama. You know what’s coming.”

“True,” Nate said. “No need for drama.”

“I was surprised that you’d come out here alone knowing that,” Hoss said. “I figured you’d come out together so we couldn’t get you. But, uh, I’m glad you did. I wanted to be the one who caught you. I tried to claim you when we started but Brett said we weren’t allowed to do that.”

“Even though I’m hardly worth any points?” Nate said, with a slight edge to his voice.

“Shit!” Nate thought. “We’re not supposed to know about the points! The only way we could is if we saw the board downstairs. Fuck, I just gave it all away!”

But Hoss apparently didn’t pick up on that. Nate was very glad he was dealing with Hoss and not Shane or he would have blown up their spot before the plan even had a chance to gestate. As handsome as Hoss was, he was pretty dense, and not just in terms of muscle mass. “I’m sorry about that,” Hoss said, a little sheepishly. “I don’t set the odds. If it means anything, I was second lowest in points my Freshman year. Only a little above Scott.”

“Huh?” Nate said, taken aback. “I thought you’d have been number one.”

“No, that was Danny,” Hoss said. “I’ll show you why when all this is over. You’ll understand then. But right now we have to get going. If Brett comes out here and sees us talking it’ll be bad for both of us.”

“I guess you’re right,” Nate said. “Well, you caught me. Now let’s get going. After all the cleaning we’ve been doing, I could use a rest.”

Hoss chuckled and then switched into cop mode. “Assume the position,” he barked. Nate obediently turned around to face the garbage pails, spread his legs to shoulder length, and put his hands on his head. He felt Hoss gingerly reach up and take one wrist in his massive leather-gloved hand before tenderly swinging it back into position behind his back. This was it: the moment of truth. Nate bit his lip in dreadful anticipation. If Hoss decided on handcuffs, then it was all over for him. He could probably get the blade to Cody, but he would not be able to escape, himself. He would try to provide cover so Cody could get free, but he would be trapped until the game was over. Nate held his breath as his other hand was swung back into position and let out a relieved sigh as he felt the sturdy cords being wrapped around his wrists.

Hoss was all business as he got to work restraining Nate’s hands behind his back. Nate was docile, but he was very VERY smart. And Hoss couldn’t be sure that Nate wasn’t planning anything. He wanted to make sure the bonds were secure and wriggle-proof. He had heard over the radio that Brett had quite a hard time securing Ray and he didn’t want a repeat of that performance. Nate was no Ray, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t be just as dangerous. He couldn’t afford to slack off. Nate clenched and unclenched his fists as the ropes went on, a testament to their secureness. When Hoss tied off the knots, just out of reach of prying fingers, Nate was done. Hoss had bagged his prize.

The big man reached into one of the pockets of his cargo pants and pulled out two crumped camouflage bandanas, like the one adorning his head. He held one in front of Nate’s face, and the scrawny Freshmen opened wide without being told. Smiling under his mask, Hoss stuffed the weathered cloth ball into Nate’s jaws, stuffing it completely in with his leather-covered fingers. Nate took a second to suckle on those fingers while he had the opportunity. Hoss felt himself growing aroused and pressed up against Nate’s back. His growing excitement could be felt through both of their pants.

“Not right now, boy,” Hoss whispered into Nate’s ear. “Plenty of time for that afterwards.” Nate shuddered, taking in all of Hoss’ masculinity, as the big man rolled the other bandana into a strip and cleavegagged Nate with it. Then he turned Nate around to face him and inspected his work. “Looks good enough for now,” he said. “The boys will handle the rest when we get you downstairs. And a word of advice. Don’t let them see your stiffy.” Hoss reached down and cupped the growing bulge in Nate’s pants. “If they see that, they’ll take it as a signal that they can take advantage. Some of them can be pretty devious.” He gave Nate a sly wink and reached for his walkie talkie.

Nate smiled through his gag as Hoss tapped the call button in a deliberate pattern, giving the signal that he had confirmed his capture. When he got the response signal, Hoss took Nate by the shoulder and paraded him through the side yard to the basement stairs. A quick series of taps on the door with Hoss’ gigantic boot and the door opened before them. The concrete stairs reminded Nate of the entrance to a tomb.

When they got downstairs, Nate’s senses were assaulted with loud music, shouting and carousing, and the smell of body odor and weed. A crowd descended on them from all sides, patting Hoss on the back for his capture. Nate was grabbed by several unseen someones at once and herded over to the center of the room, between the couches. Cody was in the center, helplessly lashed to a chair and gagged. Leo sat to Cody’s left and “Ray” sat to Leo’s left. Cody gave Nate a muffled “sup dude?” through his gag. Nate could tell he was enjoying the situation, despite his being bound. Rolling with the punches. “Does anything phase him?” Nat thought. Leo was in deep thought and only gave Nate a cursory glance as he was herded by. Nate could see the gears turning in Leo’s mind. But he was strangely quiet. Most of his attention seemed focused on “Ray.” Ray/Brett was anything but quiet. He was slumped into the chair, his head still bagged, but was muttering and whimpering through his gag. Not coherent speech, just unintelligible groans. He didn’t look good. Ray didn’t say anything about injuring him, but Brett looked terrible. Almost sick. Nate thought it might be better to call the whole thing off and have someone take a look at Brett, to make sure he was OK, but he was unable to communicate that through his gag.

A fourth wooden chair was slid into place to Cody’s right. At least he was put in the perfect position to get the blade to Cody, Nate thought. He made sure to keep the blade firmly underneath him as the Sophomores and Juniors got to work lashing him to the chair. He had a spare, but it would be next to impossible to reach if prying hands happened to find the one in his pocket. Nate was shocked that Hoss didn’t notice it when he was pressed against him before. Nate looked over at Hoss, who was standing by the scoreboard. He had just downed a beer and was throwing a fresh wad of dip in his lip as Bryan and Takeshi updated the rankings.

“And the big man is on the board!” Bryan said, patting Hoss on the back. Hoss was in third place now. Shane and Danny had scored a high-point target, but had to split the points between them. Hoss’ solo capture was enough for him to shoot up past them both, even though Nate was a low-score target. Brandon moved even farther into the lead on the betting side, with Gavin and Takeshi neck-and-neck in a distant second. “Only Mason is left, so all bets are off! It’s every man for himself to snag the last prize. Who will make the capture? Will he be able to get his prey here without it being stolen by another hunter? Will Scott hold onto his lead or will Brett or Hoss sneak by and steal the win? We shall see!”

While everyone’s attention was diverted by Brandon’s speech, Nate took the opportunity to reach into his back pocket unobserved. It was rough going with his hands bound to the back of the chair, and his arms bound tightly to his sides, but he managed to squirm and contort his body just enough to get it. Agonizingly slowly, he fished the blade out and cupped it in his hand, terrified of dropping it in a moment of clumsiness. While everyone’s attention was still focused on Hoss, Nate began to saw away at his ropes. Sensing movement next to him, Cody turned his head to look. His eyes widened as he saw his roommate carefully hacking away at his bonds. He smiled broadly through his gag, then quickly turned back to face Hoss and the crowd, not wanting to draw any attention in Nate’s direction. After Hoss had left and everyone else had settled down, Cody felt Nate carefully reach over and deposit the razor blade into his hand. He cupped it and began the slow process of sawing through his own bonds. He shot a quick glance at Leo, who had noticed what he was doing, but the young rogue just jiggled his mitted hands and shook his head. “Yeah,” Cody thought, “that’s not gonna happen with those things on him. Nate and I will have to come up with a plan once we’re out.” As he sawed, Cody looked around the room at the position of the 10 guards. “But how are we gonna get out?”

---

Ray had circled the yard five or six times. But still no sign of Scott. Where the hell had he gone? No one had seen him after he dropped off Leo some time before. If the escape attempt was going to work, as many Seniors as possible had to be neutralized. Danny and Shane were sticking together and still hadn’t left the garage, so they were out of the question. And Ray thought it best to leave Hoss alone. Even with his seemingly neverending confidence, Ray wasn’t sure he’d be able to subdue the big man, even with surprise on his side. Three hunting them wasn’t optimal, but it was certainly better than five. Not the best odds, but the best they could hope for.

But no matter how many times Ray circumnavigated the house, there was still no trace. “Maybe he’s inside?” Ray thought. “But where? We were all over the ground floor and didn’t see him. Maybe he went up to his room to take a nap?” Mulling over the possibilities, Ray headed inside. He passed by the rec room and gave Mason a hand signal, indicating that the masked form in the doorway was friendly. Mason had just finished up cleaning the room, and was getting ready to begin his evasion mission, so Ray just nodded and passed on by. Then he reached the first-floor bathroom.

The room had been cleaned right after the living room, just before Ray left to go to the shed. He had been feeling the need to relieve himself for some time now, but there was always something more important to do, so he delayed. But now he couldn’t hold it anymore. Deciding to take a small pit stop before continuing his search for Scott, Ray stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Deciding it was best to keep the lights off, Ray stepped over to the bowl, lifted the lid, and unzipped his pants. He felt a surge of relief as the unloaded his bladder into the bowl. “Shouldn’t have had that beer downstairs,” he said to himself.

“What up, Boss Man?”

Hearing a voice behind him, Ray jolted and accidentally sprayed the wall before he quickly zipped his pants back up. He whirled around to see the grinning face of Scott emerge from the bathtub, behind the shower curtain.

“Look at the mess you made!” Scott smirked. “And after the pledges did such a nice job of cleaning up! I hope they check it again before the night is out. It’ll be points off their score if it’s left like this.”

Affecting Brett’s voice, Ray took a playful swing at Scott and said, “You asshole! Almost gave me a heart attack.”

“What’s with the frog in your throat?” Scott asked. “You sound like my grandma after a whiskey bender.”

“I got the jump on Ray in the shed but he tried to choke me out,” Ray quickly said. “Been hoarse ever since.”

“Sad I missed that,” Scott said. “I figured one of them would have to take a piss at some point. And they’d definitely be alone for that, so I camped out in here to snag whoever came in. How was I supposed to know we recruited the Steel Bladder Squad?”

Ray gave a small chuckle, slowly and carefully reaching into his pocket to grab the handcuffs he had stowed earlier. He just had to keep Scott talking and off-guard. “Have you been listening on the com?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Scott said, stepping out of the tub. “Hoss just brought in Nate. I’m surprised those two could keep their hands off each other long enough to get Nate tied, but I guess they kept it in their pants this time.”

Ray was thrown for a loop. Nate and Hoss? What was Scott talking about? He knew Nate was gay (he was pretty open about that), but there was no way Hoss was. No chance. Was Scott making some kind of joke? Was this some kind of test?

Before Ray could come up with a response, Scott leaned back against the wall and said, “So that only leaves Mason. Everyone thinks he’ll be easy pickings but I’m not so sure. He’ll be on edge. Alert. And he’s small and wiry. He can fit through windows and hide in places you muscle oafs can’t reach. Like I did Freshman year when I was last. Remember? Oh wait, you don’t because you got popped first! Hahahaha!” Scott gave Ray a playful jab in the chest and hopped back. “Cutting the power may be an old trick, but it always works for first blood. But anyway, Mason’s been training with Danny. If I know my brother he’s been instilling some kind of killer instinct into the kid. This should be fun.”

Ray had a solid grip on the cuffs now. Scott was relaxed and unprepared. This was his chance. He tensed his leg muscles in preparation for a lunge, but stopped dead in his tracks as the radio crackled to life. And Brett’s voice came through the speaker.

“This is Brett calling,” the voice roared. He was angry. Livid. Both Scott and Ray were cowed by the force behind it. “Game aborted! Seniors report to the basement ASAP. Pledges, go home. I want you out of my sight. If anyone is near the imposter, get my ring. And if I find out you touched it I’ll have your ass on a platter. NOW! Brett out.”

Scott switched on the light in confusion. Imposter? What? He blinked a few times and looked at the person standing in front of him. He was a similar height and build as Brett, but that was clearly Brett’s voice on the com. “If Brett’s in the basement,” Scott said. “Just who the fuck are you?”

Ray released his grip on the cuffs and removed his gloved hand from his pocket. Without saying a word he lifted his ski mask to reveal his face. Scott’s eyes grew huge. “Whoa!” he said. “If you’re wearing Brett’s clothes, that means… Holy shit! You really did it!” Scott stood dumbfounded. Ray braced himself for a rebuke, but it didn’t come. There was an odd tone to Scott’s voice. He didn’t sound angry in the slightest. He actually sounded impressed. “No pledge class has EVER had the balls to try to take out one of the Seniors. That’s fucking epic, brah!” He reached in and gave Ray a vigorous hug. Ray smiled a little, in spite of himself.

Just then a realization hit Scott. “Whoa, wait a minute. If you guys are trying to take down the hunters, that means you were…” Ray gave a sheepish smile and lifted the handcuffs from his pocket. Scott burst out laughing. “You sonnafabitch! That’s so evil! I love it! Goddamn! If Brett hadn’t radioed in just now you’d have bagged me right here. Mad props, man! I had no idea it was you under there.”

“Jaquan figured it out,” Ray said. “He came after me, but we got him cuffed up in the Boom Boom Room. You might want to go get him before you go down.”

“He’ll keep,” Scott said. “Dude owes me $50. He can stew up there for a while. But it sounded like you snagged Brett’s ring, right? He’s gonna want that back. Hand it over and I’ll bring it to him.” Ray took off his glove and slipped the Presidential Ring off his finger. He handed it to Scott, who took it in his leather-gloved hand. “Homeboy must be shitting bricks without this. He’s way too attached to it, if you ask me. But what do I know? I’m just the Social Chair.” Scott took a camouflage bandana from his pocket, wrapped the ring up in it, and stuffed it in his pocket.

“Should I give you the other stuff?” Ray said. “The rope and cuffs, I mean? Brett has my clothes so I kinda have to go home in this getup.”

“Yeah,” Scott said. “I’ll take that, too. Gear’s not supposed to leave the property without special permission. But that goes for the clothes, too. Sorry bro, but you’re doing the ‘Barefoot and Boxers Shuffle’ back to the dorms. I don’t make the rules.”

“Yeah yeah, fine,” Ray said, chuckling. He quickly stripped down to his unmentionables and handed Brett’s clothes to Scott. “I guess I’ll get my pledge gear back tomorrow?”

“That’s the plan,” Scott said, folding Brett’s clothes into a pile he could easily carry. “Now you better get going. Brett sounded like he didn’t want to see hide nor hair of you guys tonight. If you want to be able to get home with cover, you might want to meet up with your bros before they leave the grounds.”

Ray gave a quick salute and hurried out of the bathroom. He ran down the hall and into the front yard just in time to see the other four pledges stepping through the gate into the street. “Hey!” he called out, “Wait for me!”

“What in the hell happened to you?” Cody said.

“I was trying to capture Scott when the call came out,” Ray said. “After I showed him who I was we decided it was best for me to give back the gear before I left. Can you guys cover me so I can get back to the dorm without getting busted for streaking or something?”

The group gave a collective chuckle and fell into place surrounding Ray. As they walked, Ray asked, “What the hell happened down there? How did Brett get loose?”

Nate, Leo, and Cody fell silent for a second. “Well, you see,” Leo said, “this is how it went down.”

Coming Soon: Pledge Roundup epilogue – Didn’t Think Things Through

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Damn! I was really rooting for the freshmen to do a full reversal of the game! Ray was so close to cuffing Scott! And Nate and Cody were working through their bonds! There were some obvious flaws in their plan- freeing Leo with his hands mitted, and if the sophomores and juniors would let them escape, but I was excited for them to make the attempt!

I wonder how Brett finally managed to get out or alert the underclassmen. And just what is going on with that ring? It seemed to be physically affecting him to be without it... This frat certainly has a lot of questions surrounding it-the ring, the advisor, past members... hmmm...

Great chapter as always! I hope the seniors aren't too mad at their industrious pledges!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Leo's explanation of everything should be interesting. I hope Brett manages to regain his cool, and there's no punishment for breaking the rules of the game by trying to reverse things with the seniors. This ring though, continues to intrigue me.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great chapter and this probably makes the most sense. Even if Nate and Cody got out, they wouldn’t be able to get Leo out without suspicion and even if they did, the sophomores and juniors would wonder why they left “Ray” and realize the truth. Realistically, there was no way they could all escape. Super excited for the next chapter to see what the hell happened down stairs.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

... and here is the shit storm! my bet is that Cody passed Brett the blade, not knowing.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Some fabulous work out of Nate - even if he doubted himself, we all believed in him! And Ray surprised me by nearly bagging Scott too! I think [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] is right about Cody, which I hope, considering it might make Brett more lenient. I wonder, though - will this jeopardize Ray, who was already on thin ice at his recruitment? And WHAT is up with that ring???

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I wonder, though - will this jeopardize Ray, who was already on thin ice at his recruitment? And WHAT is up with that ring???
I am also very worried about that. However, I think the other seniors will talk down Brett to not kick him out. Afterall, Scott said it was damn impressive and he did it to save the others. I think Ray may have some serious hell to pay that Brett will deal to him, but I don’t think he will kick him out. Not to mention if they kicked Ray out, good chance that Mason and maybe Nate would leave as well.

As for that ring, from the way it’s described, Brett acts like an addict going through with drawls without it. I could see either the pledges or one the sophomores/juniors mentioning casually out of the house and one of the other frats overhears it. That could make for some serious drama for Brett if that gets out to his rivals.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago ... and here is the shit storm! my bet is that Cody passed Brett the blade, not knowing.
I hadn't thought about Cody passing the blade to "Ray" without realizing that it was actually Brett! That's a really good idea!
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I am also very worried about that. However, I think the other seniors will talk down Brett to not kick him out. Afterall, Scott said it was damn impressive and he did it to save the others. I think Ray may have some serious hell to pay that Brett will deal to him, but I don’t think he will kick him out. Not to mention if they kicked Ray out, good chance that Mason and maybe Nate would leave as well.
Maybe like an Official Probation sort of situation? On the record of violating the frat pledge week rules or some shit, but off the record it's just a slap on the wrist(and possibly some ropes) because it really was damn impressive what Ray was able to pull off! Because you're got a point. If Ray gets kicked out, Mason might drop, and maybe Nate or the others as well. This group of freshmen is proving very loyal to each other, so resigning in solidarity would be a possible play, and jeopardize TUG's standing in the greek system.
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic