Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
9%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
23%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
50%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
18%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 22

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago @Bradstick they could be referring to Hoss, but it might just as well be Ray. And @gag1195 I'm hoping eventually Cody gets to see that gear turned back on DIX!
[mention]Volobond[/mention] I certainly hope so! We already know that the straightjacket fits one of the DIX Douches! But until that happens, I know Cody is going to be kicking himself for playing right into their hands. I hope that guilt doesn't eat him up, but spurs him into action!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago And my goodness Cody, why don't you just give them a key to the TUG house and your dorm while you're at it! I know he's literally just doing his job, but I know he's going to feel very guilty when he sees all that gear and supplies being used on his brothers!
I think other than Leo, the pledges don’t know exactly how bad the feud between TUG and DIX is. This feud seems more that just a typical rivalry between frats. And I have feeling the pledges are about to find that out the hard way.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love to see a crossover! :D

Now, let's get Sergeant Gonzalez cross-hitched! 🪢 :twisted: :twisted:
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... I finally return to this tale after a bit of a hiatus and it turns stark and serious with Ray's trial and revelations about Brett and the advisor, yikes! But as always you've more than proven you can do the light, fun narratives as well as the dark & heavy with amazing development and detail. I'm so looking forward to Cody in that straightjacket though [it's obvious, eh?] but am equally intrigued to see Ray as a bound and tortured POW. I also agree that Cody is going to regret assisting the DIX customers ;) Very interested to see how Brett's condition ties into the DIX revenge as Brett eluded to the need to be strong and prepared. Oh, and where oh where is the mischievous Leo stashed away, hmmm!

P. S. - Love that Santucci and Gonzalez make a reappearance; can they be tied up again pretty please (and I definitely mean pretty 8-)) , possibly caught in the crossfire between TUG and DIX!
Last edited by george_bound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

What a great continuation...the story crossover...Cody's talented sales tactics... Though I wonder if that is going to backfire on him. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing more episodes at Wade's shop.... the clientele alone could make for super interesting chapters :P :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

socjuc wrote: 1 year ago Cody's talented sales tactics
I mean, if someone like him was trying to upsell you bondage gear don't tell me you wouldn't walk out of that place with several full shopping bags! I know I would!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago
socjuc wrote: 1 year ago Cody's talented sales tactics
I mean, if someone like him was trying to upsell you bondage gear don't tell me you wouldn't walk out of that place with several full shopping bags! I know I would!

Welllll YUP, hook line and sinker... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The Calm Before – part 3: What Leo Saw (continued)

Leo had expected an interesting evening, but this was quite a bit beyond even his expectations. His post-trial adventure had started off simple enough: a routine arboreal recon mission to get some intel on what the hell was going on with Brett. No big. But then things started doing the clockwise tango down the drain. Futuristic tech? A harrowing tale of addiction and recovery? Rings with sinister properties? How could he leave that alone? But right now he was just hoping that curiosity would NOT kill the cat.

He had been so close to freedom at the window, but a single word from the faculty advisor stopped him dead in his tracks. His body wouldn’t obey him, but it DID obey the advisor. Whoo boy, did it obey! His mind in a dreamlike fog, Leo felt himself walking out into the hall and up the stairs towards the attic, unable to control himself. He mentally fought against it as hard as he could, but his muscles would not comply and it was hard to keep focus. He waited motionless at the top of the stairs as the advisor unlocked the attic door and indicated for him to head inside. The place looked like it came right out of a horror film. Boxes of Christmas decorations and broken furniture covered in inches of dust and cobwebs. Your typical attic-in-a-creepy-old-house-type deal.

The advisor lifted his watch and said into it: “MT, end disguise program.” Leo, still in a half-stupor, stared in amazement as the room shimmered and the holographic cover dropped. What stood before him was a small command center. Computer terminal several generations ahead of what you could get in stores. Table covered with half-completed devices whose purpose Leo could only vaguely guess at. Overstuffed bookcases and file cabinets. And most disturbing of all, pictures and profile sheets of the five pledges emblazoned on the wall with detailed handwritten notes. Leo didn’t have time to sneak a peek before he felt himself walking over towards the far wall. He robotically turned around and backed up against it, raising his arms above his head. The advisor strutted over and secured Leo’s wrists and ankles into wicked-looking manacles attached to the wall.

When the advisor had finished adjusting the tightness and securing the locks, he stepped back and Leo felt sensation return to his extremities. He could move again, although the chains that held him fast to the wall somewhat limited his options in that regard. “What the hell did you do to me?” he said. “Use the Voice?”

“In a way,” the advisor said. “While only literary creations, the Bene Gesserit have always held a special fascination for me. I like the cut of their jib. Sisters certainly got style. So I have been working to recreate their fictional powers via technology. I’ve had a lot of success with that one.” He took a small device out of his jacket pocket. “Say hello to the Ultrasonic Inducer. I’ve been able to study you all long enough to get a working model of how your brains function. A little variation in pitch and tone and I can manipulate your involuntary motor functions. Play you like a harpsichord. And I don’t even need the Hypnotron.” He pointed over to an ominous-looking headgear device on a shelf. “Well, I still might, but that all depends on you.”

Whatever the Hypnotron was, Leo had absolutely no desire to see it up-close. He stifled the urge to panic and scanned the room, eyeing the placement of everything and seeking possible escape routes. There was no window, but his path to the door was almost completely unobstructed. If he could get out of the manacles, it would be an easy thing to bolt for freedom. If…

“If you’ll excuse me,” the advisor said, “I have to have a powwow with Brett about this little turn of events. And since he’s busy for the evening, you will just have to be my guest for the night. So sit tight and I’ll be back. Eventually.” Leo started to protest, but stopped in mid-sentence as he saw something metallic crawling up his abdomen. It was a mechanical bot about the size of a tennis ball with a vaguely spider-like shape. He flinched and winced in horror as it made its way up his chest and crawled onto his face, coming to rest directly over his mouth. He started to shout and felt it insert a small tube past his opened lips. His cries were cut short as he felt his mouth filling with a gooey, foul-tasting substance that instantly hardened into a rubber-like consistency. When it fully congealed, his mouth was stuffed to capacity and no sound could penetrate it. Leo got the feeling it was designed to absorb any sound he made. The legs of the bot extended around the back of his head and interlocked with an ominous click.

Satisfied the shackles and gag-bot were secure, the advisor turned and left without saying another word. Leo saw the shimmer again near the door and realized the holographic masking was back up. If anyone happened to come up here, they’d just see the dusty boxes. And he wouldn’t be able to alert them to his presence with the bot sealing his mouth.

“Leo,” he thought to himself, “you done fucked up now.” Suddenly he began to feel sleepy. A bitter taste bit his tongue. The rubbery substance was secreting some sort of chemical. “He’s drugging me!” Leo thought, and he began to thrash wildly. But his struggles did him no good and he started to get sluggish and slow. The manacle chains began to lengthen, lowering him gently to the floor as his body became heavy and droopy. Within a few seconds, he drifted off to sleep.

---

When Leo awoke, he had no idea how long he had been out. As his vision cleared, he felt the chains begin to tug him back up into a standing position. Feeling the pull against his outstretched arms, Leo got on one knee and then stood fully up. The chains compensated and retracted deeper into the wall, pulling his arms tightly high above his head. Shortly after, the door opened. When the advisor stepped through the illusion screen, Leo saw Brett trudging in behind him, a concerned look on his face.

“As you can see,” the advisor said, “I managed to contain the problem before he could get away.” Brett frowned. “He knows my secret. And you know what that means.”

Leo shook his arms frantically and grunted, but the rubbery substance filling his mouth wouldn’t even let a mmppgghh get through. All that could be heard was the impotent jangling of the chains.

“He can’t be allowed to leave here with that knowledge,” the advisor said. “I’ve worked too hard on this cover and I’m not about to let this little punk ruin everything.”

“But do you really have to…” Brett trailed off, looking in horror at the headgear on the shelf.

“I know you find it distasteful,” the advisor said, tenderness creeping into his voice, “but if we don’t do it there will be ramifications far beyond what you realize. It won’t just be me that takes the fall. Someone will piece together what you are. It would only be a matter of time.”

“I know, but…” Brett’s face was wrought with indecision. “That thing is worse than killing him. Wiping his mind? Implanting false memories? Maybe it won’t have to come to that. Maybe we can talk to him and reach an understanding?” Leo vigorously nodded, desperation in his eyes.

The advisor sighed. “Everything in me is screaming that you’re too soft,” he said. “That you’re not cut out for the ‘family business.’ But then I remember that you being soft was the point. You were meant to be kept away from ‘the life.’ So, fine. Against all better judgment, we’ll try it your way, if that’s what you really want. But if I think he’s lying or trying to run a con on us…” the advisor put his index fingers against his temples and crossed his eyes. “It’s brain zapping time.”

With a final nod from Brett, the advisor pressed a button on his watch and Leo felt the rubbery substance in his mouth dissolving. It was sucked back up into the tube and the legs of the bot detached from behind his head. The gag-bot crawled down off Leo’s face and scampered away, but he noticed it remained perched on his chest, ready to re-insert if he made any dumb moves.

“Thanks, gramps,” Brett said.

“What in the hell is going on here?” Leo asked. “I know who you are. There’s no mistaking that now. But how is that possible? You died. It was all over the news. There were riots in my neighborhood for days. I was only a kid when it happened, but I remember.”

“Do you think the great Dr. Calamity would allow himself to go out like that and not have a backup plan?” the advisor scoffed. “You’re a smart fella. What do you think that someone with my extensive knowledge of genetics and biotech would do?”

Leo thought for a moment. “You… you cloned your body and… somehow transferred your mind into it?” Leo stammered, piecing together the most plausible conclusion in his mind.

“BINGO!” the advisor crowed. “Get that man a cigar! Yes. Quite astute. I’ve been doing it for some time, adding a few cosmetic changes and general improvements here and there over the years. Good on you for figuring that out.”

“So what does that make Brett?” Leo asked. “Is he even human? Or is he one of your creations?”

Brett recoiled like a fist hit him in the gut. He looked truly hurt. Leo instantly realized his error and the advisor’s mood darkened. “No!” He shouted, giving Leo a quick slap across the face. “You insolent little shit!” The advisor stopped for a moment, then calmed down. “The wedded bliss I now experience is not the only time I’ve ever fallen in love, you know. Back in the 70’s, when I was Dr. Funkadelic, I met a beguiling young woman who enraptured me. She was an upstart villain, new on the scene, but she had style. Panache. And boy, could she fill out a disco suit. An amazing thief, but her greatest heist was stealing my heart. I’m sure you remember hearing about ‘Soul Sister?’”

Leo did. She was a short-lived ghost-and-disco-themed supervillain from back in his grandparents’ day. But she never really made it to the big leagues. A few moderately notable heists, and then she died in a battle with the Hero League. “Yeah,” he said. “She died in 1980. I remember seeing it on History Channel.”

“That’s the official story,” the advisor said. “Her career did come to an early end, but not before she and I created a beautiful baby girl together. That’s when we realized it was time for her to retire. I faked her death and set her up with a new identity in the suburbs. I couldn’t give up the life at that point, so we were forced to remain apart. But I supported mother and child financially and was always there when they needed me. I kept close tabs on my daughter as she grew and was always a part of her life. I watched her through that body and the next. Brett was born in the early years of my Dr. Calamity persona.”

“So he’s really your grandson?” Leo said, still slightly incredulous.

“Yes,” Brett said. “Grandma died for real when I was little, but grandpa was always around. I used to visit the compound from time to time. It took a little time to get used to the fact that I had a grandfather who looked the same age as my mom. And why I had to call him ‘uncle’ when people were around. But I understood.”

“So why are you here?” Leo asked. “Advising a fraternity of all things? Seems like a waste of your time.”

“I still give science support to the Hero League when needed,” the advisor said. “My husband IS their leader, you know. But my current diversion is at the request of a close, personal friend. What I said in the ritual room was true. There is a particular alumnus of this organization that saw something bad looming on the horizon. Something he needed to prevent but was unable to himself. At first I had tried to keep my resurrection a secret from him, but he’s not the type you can easily hide things from. He figured it out soon enough. And he contacted me. ‘They need you,’ he said. ‘You’re the only one who can lead them through this.’ This place was always a source of happiness in his life. One of the only ones, he used to say. And he asked me to protect it. Whatever it took. After all he’s done for me, I couldn’t say no.”

“So this is how you protect it?” Leo said, his eyes on the Hypnotron. “Mindwiping nosy pledges?”

“If necessary,” the advisor said. “It’s not personal. I’m sure you, of all people, can understand the necessity of protecting secrets.”

“That I do,” Leo said. He was at a major disadvantage and if he didn’t want to have scrambled eggs in his skull, he knew he needed to lay it all on the table. Summoning up all the swagger he could, Leo gave Brett a small smile. “Which brings up a question I want to ask you, Dr. Smartypants. What on earth makes you think I would snitch on you?”

“Come again?” the advisor said, slightly amused. Brett showed a small sign of relief in his posture.

“Out of all of us,” Leo said, “what makes you think that I’D be the one to blow up your spot? Do I look like Cody to you? His recent fashion choices nonwithstanding? You’re a legend, dude! They still talk about you in the ‘hood. The man who took down Ubermensch. Who gave the fatcats bloody noses but never hurt the little guys. Who died saving all our lives. I grew up idolizing you, man! If you think I’d ever expose you, then you should start calling yourself ‘Dr. Dumbass.’”

The advisor took out a cylindrical device and aimed it at Leo. In sheer terror, Leo tensed and shut his eyes tightly. A line of red light washed over the chained pledge and the advisor slowly moved it up and down Leo’s body, all the time staring at a readout on the side. Leo felt a warm tingle spread throughout his body. But he realized that was a distraction to keep him from noticing the gentle buzz in his head. Brett stood in rapt attention, barely able to breathe. When the advisor finally turned off the light and stowed the device, Brett said, “So… was I right?”

The advisor blinked a few times. “Well shut my mouth and call me Queen Elizabeth!” he said. “You were. Although he showed remarkable resistance to the Truth Probe. I’m a little jealous. He’ll have to show me how he did it at some point.”

Brett relaxed. “So this means…”

“Yes,” the advisor said. He pressed a button and the gag-bot scampered away and disappeared into a compartment in the wall. “Welcome to the club, Leo. I’m entrusting you with my secret. Only Brett knows, although I suspect Shane has some inkling that all is not right in Denmark. But that’s a problem for another time.”

“So no Hypnotron?” Leo asked. “I mean, I’ve got some memories I wouldn’t mind losing but I’d prefer it if I killed those with beer and weed like a normal person. Not having someone scrambling my brains.”

“Oh, you mean this?” Brett asked innocently. He picked up the headgear and put it on, strapping it under his chin. He pressed a button and lights began flickering on all sides of the device. A tube slowly extended and Leo could see the amber-colored liquid flowing inside it. Brett grabbed the tube and took a long swig. “This is an overly elaborate party favor. Creates whatever drink you want. Grandpa just uses it for scare tactics. He loves being theatrical.” Leo chuckled.

“Old habits die hard,” the advisor said. “There is a real Hypnotron but I don’t keep it here. Had you failed my test you would have experienced it up close and personal. Part of me thinks we should still use it, but Brett advocated so hard on your behalf that I just couldn’t say no. Always the doting grandpa, it seems. He really went to bat for you. I hope you can appreciate that, Number Two.”

Leo did a double-take at the moniker. “Wait…” he said, “Number Two? Does that mean…?”

“No,” the advisor said, walking over and releasing Leo from the manacles. “DEFINITELY not. I’m not getting the old gang back together, sad to say. That part of my life is long over. But for the sake of this mission, we’re using codenames. When a formula works, why mess with it? Besides, kids like codenames, right? It’s been so long since I was a kid I don’t really have a frame of reference anymore.”

Leo rubbed his wrists to get circulation flowing again. “That we do,” he chuckled. “Now, you mentioned a mission?”

“It goes without saying,” the advisor said, “but I’ll say it anyway. Not one word of this can be uttered to anyone. You have to keep this a secret from the other pledges. I want to keep my circle small. While some MAY be trustworthy, I’m not going to do this dog-and-pony show four more times. I didn’t even want to do it once, but whatcha gonna do, eh? Mum’s the word or you and your friends will all have a date with the Hypnotron.”

Leo gave a salute. “You can trust me, boss,” he said.

“Now THAT’S a crock of shit if I ever heard one,” the advisor said with a laugh. “But for now, I will keep you in my confidence. And it’s time for your first assignment. It’s a doozy, but I think you’re up to it.”

---

Under cover of darkness, Leo crept through the shadows along Fraternity Row, keeping out of sight of anyone who might be looking at the street. The DIX house loomed ominously ahead. Lights were on inside, but there was no sign of anyone in the yard. Dressed all in black, his face masked with a “Dr. Calamity Is My Homeboy” bandana, Leo flitted through the dark like a ninja. He scaled the fence silently and moved through the yard like a shadow.

“Brett said all the houses on the Row follow the same basic floorplan” he thought. “TUG’s ‘official’ meeting room in on first floor west, so I’m guessing DIX’s is in the same spot, just in reverse.” Once in the yard, he dropped to the ground and shimmied commando-style across the lawn, avoiding debris and garbage strewn around in the grass. Once or twice he had to stop dead in his tracks as a musclebound figure passed by a window, but he was one with the darkness and avoided detection. Everyone inside seemed to be headed for a room on the east side of the house, so Leo made his way around to the exterior window on that side. He needed to get pictures to confirm the advisor’s suspicion, and that would leave him vulnerable. Risky, but it needed to be done.

Inching his way along the outer wall, Leo came to a stop by the meeting room window. The assembled brothers of DIX were filing in, the four Mountains taking their place at the head table. But there was a seat between them that was unoccupied. Leo didn’t have a good vantage point from the ground, so he scurried around to the nearby toolshed and climbed up. It took everything he had to keep from making noise against the corrugated metal, but he did it. From up here, Leo could see clearly into the room and had total cover from stray glances. He took out the advisor’s micro-camera and waited.

Inside the DIX meeting room, Clay waited for everyone to be seated and banged his gavel. “Brothers,” he said once the room had quieted down. “I have called this meeting because we are at a crossroads. We’ve always had a rivalry with TUG, but things have escalated beyond the normal back-and-forth. So the Ruling Council has authorized a declaration of war. After the Rush Week Truce is over, it will be open season on TUG. They’ve had it too good for too long and they need to get taken down. They need to learn that DIX is top dog around here.” There were murmurs of agreement from the Brothers, but many couldn’t help thinking that Clay was doing this as a personal vendetta and not for the good of the fraternity. He was still fuming over Travis’ humiliation the previous week and wanted to make TUG pay. Not that anyone really cared about the reason why. To a man, everyone present was 100% on board with the plan. Any excuse to break some skulls was a good one as far as they were concerned.

“We have three targets in particular for an opening assault,” Clay said. “Eventually we’ll get them all, but for now we’re starting small. We’ll fill you in more once the plan is cemented, but all efforts, at first, will be against these three.”

“Don’t forget the most important target,” a voice from the hall said. Leo couldn’t see who it was, but the voice was definitely from someone older. Long past college-age. “Their advisor has to go down, as well. He is our ultimate goal.”

All heads turned to the door. A slick, handsome man in early middle age strutted into the room. He was dressed impeccably in an expensive three-piece suit and his hair was perfectly coiffed and styled. Overall, he gave off the impression of a trust fund Chad mixed with a used car salesman. Leo, seeing the target of his infiltration walk into the room, started snapping pictures feverishly.

“I was just getting to that,” Clay said. “Brothers, let me introduce one of our most distinguished alumni. He will be financing our war against TUG and will be providing outside support as we need it.” The man walked over to the empty chair at the head table next to Clay. “Please, Mr. Mayor. Have a seat.”

Coming Soon: The Calm Before part 4 – Coming Clean
Last edited by wataru14 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Firstly, thank goodness Leo was able to talk his way out of a brain scrambling! I see a bright future in villainy for this young pledge!
Secondly, wtf is going on at DIX? The mayor? guerilla warfare between him and the advisor using these frat bros? We now know for sure who the advisor is, but now the same questions apply to the mayor- who is he exactly and what is his plan???

I am so in awe of how your world continues to fit together and I am extremely excited to see where this story continues to go!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Ahhhh, Volo was right!
The Good Doctor... Hypnotron... the überhot young mayor of Metro City are all back! And that explains what Leo was up to (love the ingenuity of the gag-bot) 8-) Now... if you were to tell me that Diesel and Cody are brothers, cousins, or otherwise related... well shut my mouth :shock:

Seems the mayor is plotting his revenge and utilizing the strapping resources of the DIX bros to carry it out... this promises to be an epic "war" in which it seems the only thing not restrained by the end of it will be the use of restraints, lol :P

Oh, the anticipation is building... will Leo be able to relay his recon findings back to the advisor or will he be discovered and neutralized :twisted:
Last edited by george_bound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

So I was right that this is more than just a regular feud between frats and something bigger, just a lot bigger than I was expecting. I’m guessing their first target is Hoss but at this point I don’t know.

I have not read Dr Calamity, it’s on my list of reads and it just got moved up a lot higher after this chapter! The spider gag was so hot and I really hope we see more of that stuff. I’m also missing some details about who this advisor is so reading that will help :lol:

The mayor has to know who the advisor is right? That would make the most sense in my mind as to why he is funding the feud. But I’ll take ex-supervillain over mayor any day!

Also I’m really glad that Leo is okay. It ended up working really well for him and I can’t wait to see where all of this story goes. If Leo fucks this up and gets on the advisors wrong side, I’m gonna be so disappointed in him. Great chapter all around, can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully I’ll have read Dr calamity by then.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Interesting turn of events here. Seems like TUG and DIX are merely pawns caught up in something bigger. Interested to see who are the first three and how they will be captured by DIX.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] you dirty dog, you've done it anew! Yet another masterful interweaving of tales that don't feel at all out of place! I'm as enthralled as ever.

The good Doctor is coming back in style with his tech, especially that gag-bot! And it seems like the Mayor needs to listen to some Mozart and be reintroduced to the Hypnotron!
george_bound wrote: 1 year ago Ahhhh, Volo was right!
The Good Doctor... Hypnotron... the überhot young mayor of Metro City are all back! Now if you were to tell me that Diesel and Cody are brothers, cousins, or otherwise related... well shut my mouth :shock:
I owe it all to the author's mastery of foreshadowing!

I still contend Leo could use an attitude adjustment, Hypnotron or no, but if he can be of use to the Doctor, very well. :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention], you must read The Abominable Dr. Calamity, like right now, mate! Haha... it will make some things much more apparent plus it's the classic superhero/villian epic with lots of restraints thrown in, what's not to love about that plus it has some truly heartwarming and deeply gut-wrenching scenes as well as lots of twists and turns...an absolute masterpiece by Sir [mention]wataru14[/mention] :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Yay for the fabulous return of the Abominable Dr. Calamity! And there's a lot of delicious lore that comes with him!

Leo being super down for supporting the super villain should not have come as a surprise but here we are. I think I'll need to return to some of the previous chapters after this one because I'm sure there were some hints about the whole plot twist scattered around.

Great work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

YASSSSSSSSS!! Some M Night Shyamalan-level surreptitious world-interweaving right here! That was satisfying in the extreme. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

But then things started doing the clockwise tango down the drain.
Best line in a long time! 8-)

Nice turn of events, [mention]wataru14[/mention]!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The Calm Before Part 4 – Coming Clean

Leo had reappeared the following day like nothing had happened. He dropped out of a tree outside the Humanities Building when Mason passed by on the way to his Engineering class and nearly scared him to death. “Where the hell were you yesterday?” Mason asked. “We checked with your roommate and he said you didn’t come home Monday night.”

“I was kidnapped by Dr. Calamity and narrowly escaped unspeakable torture,” Leo joked.

“Come on, man,” Mason said. “Stop screwing around. We were worried about you.”

“That’s truly touching,” Leo said, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye. “I decide to take a little me time and everyone goes into Amber Alert mode. It’s good to be loved. As much of a power group as we are, we’re still individual people. We don’t have to be joined at the hip all the time.”

“I guess that’s true,” Mason grudgingly said. “But Nate and I could have used your input on a project. We worked on an idea for Sunday. A social event for the seniors that will be right up your alley. We’re going to pitch it to Scott tonight and see what he says.”

“Nate came up with a social event?” Leo gasped. “Now THAT is intriguing. Tell me more about this shindig. But first, how is Brett? Anyone see him since the trial?”

“No,” Mason said. “He didn’t go to class yesterday. But Danny texted me and said that Brett had a major announcement for us right before the pledge stuff tonight. Didn’t say what it was about but he definitely said that it was very serious. He also said to be ready for a major workout. ‘Eat lots of carbs today,’ he said.”

“Peachy,” Leo said. He already knew what Brett’s announcement was going to be, but decided to play dumb. Brett had told him what he had planned when he returned to the house with the photos. But he wasn’t looking forward to an evening of heavy exercise. “How was Ray’s movie readthrough?”

“Travis is involved in the project and is already stirring the pot,” Mason said. “He’s trying to get us to break the Truce before it expires this weekend. Baited Ray all night. But Ray kept his cool. Mostly.” Leo nodded. Escalating tensions was one of the things Clay talked about during the DIX meeting. And it was a smart move to single out Ray first. He was the most likely to lose his temper out of all of them. Leo had to hand it to the guy for not giving in.

“Is Nate ready for the trip home next weekend?” Leo asked as they approached the Engineering Building. “He got a special exemption from that Friday and Monday night’s activities to go home for Rosh Hashanah, right?”

“Yeah,” Mason said. “People can be excused for stuff like that. He’s not looking forward to it, though. Four days with his parents and then they’re coming back for Parents’ Weekend the following week. By the way, is your mom coming?”

“I believe so,” Leo said. “What about yours?”

Mason looked at the ground. “Not sure,” he said. “I’ve asked my parents, but they’re both really busy and I couldn’t get a straight answer out of them.”

Leo frowned. “Hmmm,” he thought. “Disinterested parents. Part of the recipe for Mason’s low self-esteem.”

“Don’t worry,” Leo said. “For the weekend, my mom can be your mom, too. Don’t be glum, chum.”

Mason smiled slightly at the third-grade reassurance from Leo, but it did make him feel better. Anything that kept him from having to tag along with the Major all weekend was a positive in his book. He was about to thank Leo, when something caught his eye. Leo had already seen it. Some distance away stood two DIX Sophomores. They were staring directly at Leo and Mason. As soon as eye contact was established, one held up a small handwritten sign. It read “Four More Days” and had a crude drawing of a noose on it.

“Counting down until the truce is over, eh?” Leo said. Mason winced, but Leo didn’t let it bother him. “Don’t get worried. It’s all just bluster and posturing. Don’t let them psych you out. They’re big, but we’ve got a Hoss. They’re afraid of him, and with good reason. They wouldn’t dare cross the line. He’d end them if they tried anything.”

“I guess you’re right,” Mason said.

“Of course I am,” Leo said. “Now get to class. Knowledge is power, after all. I’ll see you tonight.”

---

When the pledges arrived at the house for the evening’s activities, they waited in the foyer with their hands behind their backs, as was custom. Pledges were always ritually bound during house functions. It was all there in the book. Since this was their first official Pledge Night (the failed hunt earlier in the week didn’t count), the group decided to stand on ceremony and make it easy for the Actives. To show their dedication to the group. The book said the ritual roping was symbolic of their shared bonds and it was the way TUG had operated since it was founded. “Founded in 1896,” Ray thought, and mentally listed the names of the Founding Five. He had been studying his cards all day during lectures and had been listening to an audio version that Nate and Mason had made on his earbuds during gym time. He was ready for whatever test they would give him.

When the seniors approached, they each had their ceremonial ropes hanging from their belts, but they weren’t carrying them like the book said was proper, ready for use. And these ropes were special. Not run-of-the-mill clothesline. They were silky white and smooth looking. Designed to hold knots perfectly and not chafe the skin. Cody recognized them from the racks at Wade’s shop. They certainly carried enough for him to know it when he saw it! All five Seniors were solemn, but Brett, from the center of the formation, looked especially nervous. “Before we begin,” he said, “there is an important matter I need to discuss with you all. Follow us into the meeting room.” Brett turned and led the Seniors down the hall. The pledges fell into step behind them.

In the middle of the meeting room was a large oblong table with 15 chairs. Brett’s was at the head and 7 formed a row on either side. Five chairs were set apart against the wall facing Brett’s position. Each of the Seniors took their seats and waited. The pledges, realizing why five chairs were set apart, went to sit down, but Brett called them over and told them to sit at the table. Slightly confused, they took seats next to the Seniors.

“There is a matter I want to discuss,” Brett said. “Concerning my recent behavior.” There was tension in his shoulders and face. “I guess I’ll lay it all out for you. I am a recovering heroin addict.” Brett’s voice broke slightly, only righting itself when Shane reached over and took his hand. “It’s something I’ve been fighting since my teens. I’ve been on medication for it, but my dosage was interrupted and it hit me pretty hard. I know it’s not an excuse for how I acted, especially towards you, Ray. But I just wanted to let you all know that I’m not normally a raging psycho. Shut up, Scott!” Brett smiled and whipped his head towards Scott, who was already about to make a quip. The other Seniors chuckled.

“You all knew about this?” Nate said.

“Yes,” Shane answered. “We’ve been trying to help him through it for the past few years. And he’s made great strides. But life doesn’t always follow the approved script and things can happen.”

“If you think, in any way, that this makes me unable to lead, I will understand,” Brett said. “We discussed Danny’s suggestion of my stepping down as a group, but we wanted to get your thoughts, as well. You haven’t been officially inducted yet, but you’re still a part of us. You deserve a say.”

“How often does stuff like that happen?” Cody asked. Brett unconsciously stroked the ring on his finger.

“Never,” he said. “There were extenuating circumstances in this case. I won’t say what they were, but it’s not something that commonly happens.”

“Well,” Mason said, “I think we’re all in agreement that it’s really your decision. You know yourself better than anyone. If you think you can handle it, then we support you.” The other pledges, even Ray, nodded in agreement. Brett seemed relieved. Even Danny seemed pleased. Mason had been developing into a de facto spokesman for the group and he was pleased his Little Bro was stepping up into the limelight.

“Good,” Brett said. “And thank you. I think things work better when everything is out in the open. Sometimes secrets are necessary, but something like this will only hurt us if it’s kept under wraps. Speaking of which…” Brett stood up and took the rope from his belt. He grinned and snapped his fingers. At his summons, the other Seniors rose, ropes in hand. The pledges shook their collective heads with a smile and stood up, backing away from the table and crossing their wrists behind their backs.

Each Senior went to his respective pledge and began to tie their hands. It was supposed to be a cursory thing, done for appearances’ sake and not overly tightly, but Nate noticed that Hoss was taking extra lengths with him. Doing the knots in a different way than expected and making the bindings more snug and secure than the others’ were. “I’ve been doing some research online,” Hoss whispered in his ear. “Some new tricks we can try out in private. Tell me what you think later.” Nate smiled, slightly squirming as the ropes were clumsily, but securely, applied. Hoss’s giant hands were not made for dexterity, Nate realized, but his technique was sound. If applied with a lighter touch, these bindings could be quite effective. He couldn’t wait to try them out.

Once the pledges were fully secured, they were directed to go over to their assigned seats against the far wall. All except Ray, that is. He was made to stand beside Brett’s chair as the Sophomores and Juniors entered. All took their assigned seats, in rank order. Ray knew what was coming. He resisted the urge to squirm in his bonds as everyone’s attention focused on him. It was time to get into game mode. A challenge was coming and he had to perform.

“Brothers,” Brett said. “We have some important matters to discuss. I have received some new information about DIX that concerns us all. But there are two items on the agenda before that. First, the pledge class has supported my staying on as President. I didn’t expect the vote to be unanimous in my favor, but…” Brett’s voice broke slightly again. “…but I thank you all for your support. And I appreciate all of you. I won’t let you down.”

“Please,” Jaquan said facetiously. “Nobody wants Danny in charge. He’d probably make us do exercises for two hours before class every morning. Not that half of these assholes go to class anyway.” The group erupted in laughter, even Danny, who shot Jaquan two playful middle fingers. “Now the real question is, why is Solid Snake up there in the hot seat? He going to apologize to me for the other night? Does he have any idea how much cash I had to spend to make it up to my girl for missing our date?”

“Jaquan,” Ray said, “I’m really sorry. I…” Brett stopped the sniveling by clamping his hand over Ray’s mouth.

“The pledge was not given permission to speak yet,” Brett said. “That will be 50 pushups at the conclusion of the meeting. And Ray, Jaquan is just fucking with you. He’s not mad. We talked it all out yesterday. You need to stop letting things get to you so easily. Especially with what’s coming.” Brett removed his hand and Ray nodded. “Which brings us to the first item on the agenda. It’s time for your first quiz, Ray.”

“Founding year?” Shane immediately barked, not giving Ray any time to psych himself up.

“1896!” Ray shouted, taking military posture, legs apart and shoulders squared. The Major would approve. Behind his back, he clenched his fists, the tension helping him focus. He thought that being bound would be a distraction, but he actually found it calming. Not having to worry about what to do with his hands allowed him to concentrate better, although not being able to use the notes he had scrawled on his palms was an unforeseen hurdle. “One I should have seen coming,” he told himself.

“Founding Chapter?” Omar asked.

“Lakehollow University in Minnesota!”

The questions came fast and furious from all sides. Ray didn’t get them all, and got a swift paddle swat by Hoss across the rump with each incorrect or incomplete answer, but he did manage to get a majority correct. Shane had been taking notes and at the conclusion of the interrogation, he and Danny started calculating Ray’s score.

“75%,” Shane said, putting down his pad. “Not going to make Summa Cum Laude that way, but it’s a good start. Especially since you only had two days to study, with class and rehearsal in the mix. Good job!”

“Agreed,” Brett said. “Pledge, Ray, congratulations. You passed Test #1. We expect a score of 80% or higher tomorrow. Don’t let us down.” Brett gave Ray a congratulatory pat on the shoulder and escorted him back to his seat. Ray’s ass was tender from the whacks that Hoss gave him, so sitting on the hard wooden chair was a bit painful, but he tried not to let it show. “Get a score of 90 or more and we may get you a cushion.” Brett joked. “Hoss went easy on you today since it was your first test, but wrong answers from this point on won’t be love taps. Consider yourself warned.”

“Yes sir!” Ray said. Brett returned to his seat.

The pledges were comfortable in their chairs, all things considered. But these were no ordinary chairs: they were custom made for TUG. The seatbacks had ornate wooden scrollwork with a large open space at the bottom near the seat. Perfect for a pair of bound hands to rest in and not be pressed awkwardly against the wood. And the backs were shaped perfectly to allow restrained arms to rest comfortably, as well. There were small grooves in the legs to accommodate ropes if needed, and the seatbacks had plenty of sturdy places where ropes could be anchored and secured. When the pledges first saw the chairs at Bid Night, most had just thought they were elaborately decorative for appearances’ sake, but Leo guessed the purpose right away. “Police cars have similar spaces in the back seat,” he had quipped. “At least newer ones do. Older models are not so thoughtful. And it makes a big difference. Nothing quite as bad as going into intake with your arms falling asleep from being pressed behind you the whole ride.”

Brett sat down and turned on the projector. An image of the mayor of Metro City, meeting with the DIX brothers, was displayed on the wall behind him. Leo recognized the picture as one of the ones he took the previous night. “Gentlemen,” Brett said. “This is the reason for our meeting. We knew the mayor was a DIX alum, but apparently he’s taking a more active role in their operations than is customary. Danny has been going over some numbers and they have drastically increased discretionary spending. But not using university funds for it. Private donations have to be publicly declared to the Greek Council, so it looks like he’s bankrolling them directly from his own accounts. Sugar daddying them and avoiding protocol.”

Cody gasped. So that’s how Clay got the money to buy the gear yesterday! He had checked the name on the credit card before swiping it, but it was probably linked directly to the mayor’s credit line in Clay’s name. Wade’s shop name came up on statements as “Wanda’s Bakery” so as not to cause their clients undue embarrassment if someone saw their purchase, so no one would suspect the transaction. He got a sinking feeling in his stomach when he realized that the purchased gear probably wasn’t for DIX to play around with themselves. He made a mental note to tell Brett about that when the group took a break.

Brett and Danny went on for a while, talking about counter-strategies to the precious little information they got from Leo’s spy mission. Clay and the mayor were tight-lipped about their plans, unfortunately, so there wasn’t much to go on. Brett did advise that after Sunday, no one was ever to walk alone on campus. Safety in numbers. “And our advisor has to keep a low profile in the coming weeks,” Brett said. “He is their main target and the less access they have to him the better. So if something does go down, don’t expect a timely rescue.”

“Why him, though?” Gavin asked. “Why does the mayor want him so bad? Our rivalry has been going on a lot longer than his tenure at the university. Is it something personal?” Brett and Leo knew the answer to that question, of course. But neither dared to say anything. After everything Dr. Calamity had put the mayor through a few years ago, he’d definitely be itching for revenge! But how did he find out the Big Secret? Of course, he wouldn’t dare go public with the info. No one would believe him, first off, and Leo was pretty sure that the Doctor altered his DNA enough to show up as a different person if a test was done. But from what the Doctor had said the secret was only known by a small and tight inner circle. Did someone snitch? Or did the mayor figure it out on his own? Hmmm.

After a bit more planning and counter-planning, Brett called a break. “I can see Scott is getting fidgety, so we’ll pause for a bit. Drinks and snacks are in the rec room. Do not bring them in here! The pledges will have enough to clean tomorrow without this room getting trashed, too.” Scott shot up like a rocket and headed for the door, but Nate ran over to meet him before he could exit. Cody made his way nervously over to Brett.

“Hey, Scott,” Nate said. “There’s something I want to run by you. An idea for a social event.”

“A social event idea from you?” Scott said with an impish smirk. “Should I be concerned? Nothing that involves cameras and fur rugs, I hope.”

“No,” Nate chuckled, blushing. He was a little miffed that Hoss had blabbed about their night together, but he and Scott were very close, so it didn’t surprise him overmuch. And if Scott was making jokes, they weren’t coming from a place of judgment or scorn. It was a strange feeling for Nate. To be a party to the joke and not its target. “Nothing like that. But I think you’ll all get a kick out of it, just the same. But it’s just for the Seniors. Even with help I couldn’t do it for the whole house.”

“Ooh, elitism. I like being in the select in-group,” Scott said, giving Nate a few playful jabs to the stomach but not connecting. “Walk with me, little dude.” Scott put his arm around Nate, which looked rather odd with Nate’s hands bound behind his back, and led him to the porch. Jean-Marc, Trey, and Bryan were already outside smoking when Scott joined them.

Nate got a whiff of second-hand fumes and blanched. “Scott, can we talk over there in the fresh air?” he asked. “No offense, guys.”

“Understood,” Scott said, and walked the still-bound Nate over to the other side of the porch. He hopped up and sat on the railing a short distance away from Nate before lighting up. “So what’s this big idea of yours?”

Nate smiled. “Ever play D&D?”

Coming Soon: The Calm Before – Part 5: The Siege of Goblin Hollow
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago
They’re big, but we’ve got a Hoss. They’re afraid of him, and with good reason. They wouldn’t dare cross the line. He’d end them if they tried anything.”

I think this is some major foreshadowing for Hoss being taken down first by DIX. Foreshadowing is always one of my favorite elements to read in stories so I really hope that it what you are doing. It makes having theories about the new chapters more interactive while also making it more fun to reread chapters well after. Great job!

Also Nate, I love you so much! Dnd is one of my favorite hobbies and seeing him/you bring it into this story is amazing. Besides after the trial, things are bound to be tense between the freshman and seniors. Working as a team in a fantasy world is going to help mend that tear Brett caused. I am both excited for the coming plans with DIX and even more so for the dnd games, excellent job!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Loving a DnD themed function, Nate! And it's awesome to see the cool chairs at TUG and the whole frat working together. I think the whole DIX frat deserves to be Hypnotron-ed!

On a personal note, [mention]wataru14[/mention], I just finished my last college courses and am getting my diploma! So, really, I'm happy for this story giving me a taste of the TUG-filled college life I never got to have! ;) Thank youuuuu!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I love how Leo just started with the truth and then nobody believed him :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

ho. lee. fuk!

What a set of twists, turns, and intrigue!

I love the cross references to other stories - it's very skillfully done! Bravo!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Well, Leo can't say he didn't try telling the truth!

It's amazing seeing the depth to all these characters and getting to experience their interactions!

And of course, I am very excited for the next chapter. Anything D&D and I'm down. Especially if there's some bondage elements...?
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh! The endless possibilities of...

PvP

PvM

and

PvE :evil: :evil: :evil:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago
Oh! The endless possibilities of...

PvP

PvM

and

PvE :evil: :evil: :evil:
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] gets it! I can't wait to see what Nate has planned with this dnd game!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic