Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
9%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
23%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
50%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
18%
HIMSELF
No votes

Total votes: 22

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well LJ really proved he is the ropemaster... that was fun, unexpected, and hot as hell ordering the boys to remove their shirts - I have about 6 different ways I'm envisioning Cody "calf rustled" (sorry Nate)... and that will teach Cody and Nate to have some humility indeed... definitely is also the best way to ensure bed rights, haha! :lol:

Conversely, Nate's parents are so endearing and a bit naïve, makes you wonder if this is foreshadowing that something "obscene" will happen to them during Parent's Weekend? Oh, and the Sarah McLachlan commercial gets me every time too ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Hot rugged rodeo dad tying up his son and friend yes please. This chapter took a turn there I wasn't expecting, with the chairtie, but when the socks came off, that was brilliant.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Whoa, Nellie! [mention]wataru14[/mention], that was some ride at the rodeo!

I love Mr. Jessup!

I just hope Nate and Cody free themselves before daybreak, and it's Mr. Jessup who ends up bound to one of the chairs and gagged with his own boot socks!! :twisted: :twisted:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

We've reached 100,000 views in only 8 months! Thanks to everyone out there for helping reach this milestone!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing scene with LJ and the boys! I guess having a handsome young cowboy to crush on wasn't enough - ya had to give me a hot daddy cowpoke to fantasize about rustlin', eh? ;) And for Cody to pull the CLASSIC "he could get out of that so easy" move - perfect!

I do hope Nate doesn't have any trouble. His parents, like many, are just a little too needy, and hopefully he can start establishing some independence.
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I love Mr. Jessup!

I just hope Nate and Cody free themselves before daybreak, and it's Mr. Jessup who ends up bound to one of the chairs and gagged with his own boot socks!! :twisted: :twisted:
I concur! Although as long as at least one of these sexy cowboys gets lassoed and gagged, I'm happy.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago We've reached 100,000 views in only 8 months! Thanks to everyone out there for helping reach this milestone!!!
Definitely a milestone to be proud of mate, congrats... but not the least bit surprising! 🎉🍻
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Well Howdy Mr. Jessup! I think I'm in love! And already putting Cody and Nate in their place! He's going to fit in well with the TUG guys! I'm hoping things go smoothly with Nate's parents though. That's a lot of stress for Nate to deal with.

Also, I'm hoping the Ray/Shane audition plots eventually lead to a crossover with the Brute Squad! I think Ray would fit in well with Tank and the others!

Congrats on the milestone! it's well deserved!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago We've reached 100,000 views in only 8 months! Thanks to everyone out there for helping reach this milestone!!!
A big congrats! Well deserved with this epic ;)

Awesome chapter. Mr Jessup seems quite at home tying up his boy and a newly met friend of Cody...complete with a tasty sock gag :lol: Interested to hear what else Mr Jessup could have up his sleeve.... :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

The most recent chapter is probably one of my favorites to date. I keep finding myself coming back to it. It's the sense of male bravado the two initially start with and then having that slowly slip away with them realizing they fucked up just for Jessup to solidify their predicament with hot as fuck sock gags, with accompanying bandana gags on top. Then he takes it further with verbal taunting explaining how he has to keep them quiet for the night and telling Cody all he has to do is just tell him he can't sleep in his bed and for the boys to realized their fucked until morning.

It just all goes so well together and presses all the right buttons for me. It's probably going to be one of my favorite portions of a story for awhile.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I am absolutely amazed more and more with each update...can't wait!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

There is no surprise that this wonderful tale of tied up college dudes has a vast readership! :)

Congratulations on the milestone, [mention]wataru14[/mention]! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm afraid I let this story drift away after the initiation was over but I've finally returned to it now with the first couple of chapters of Brotherly Bonding.

I really shouldn't have neglected this story as the writing and characters are just so good with the bondage being the icing on the cake. The way the characters interact is very believable and it's nice to see them grow. All the little intrigues around the edges are also helping to hook me back in. What are DIX planning? What is the story behind the advisor?

With regards to the chapters at hand, Cody really is adorable - so kind and helpful and friendly. He pairs well with Scott. I love Cody's intoxication with the leather and the hints at Scott and Wade's interactions as TUG brothers. I think Cody will make a fine addition to Wade's staff as a leather and bondage mannequin. It would definitely encourage me to buy!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

As September comes to a close at Metro City University, the TUG boys are beginning to prepare for their annual Halloween bash. And Halloween is a big event at this frat. But the boys need help in selecting their costumes. So there is a new poll up... sort of. Post your suggestions about Halloween costumes for any of the guys (Pledges, Seniors, or others). There is no theme, but (since it's TUG, after all) anything goes!

The Calm Before part 8 - Parents’ Weekend part 2: An Officer and a Gentleman

Ray was up at 0500 hours. His father, even though he was retired from the Marine Corps, still kept their strict schedule and Ray knew he would be over at the ass crack of dawn for “inspection.” He had been up half the night after wrestling practice making sure the room was immaculate and up to his father’s rigorous standards. He wasn’t sure if the Major would subject him to the white glove treatment, but it was always a possibility. Ray made sure his bed was made to military standards, even bouncing a quarter off it to make sure it met dad’s specifications.

The sound of Ray’s shower at 0530 woke Mason up. He was ready for this, but it still didn’t make things any easier. While his own half of the room was not Ray’s responsibility, Mason figured that he’d better make sure it was up to snuff, as well, lest Ray be blamed for its condition. And it wasn’t easy, especially with him so groggy. He had gotten in pretty late the previous night. Leo had stopped by after classes with his mother and the pair had whisked Mason away to dinner while Ray was at wrestling. After Mrs. Bucknard had gone back to her hotel for the evening, Leo decided to take Mason out and force him to socialize.

They had gone to a skate park in the city not too far from campus. Leo had made friends with some of the regulars and decided to get Mason out of the dorm room for some fun and frivolity. Mason’s hairdo was a big hit with the park denizens, and that small “in” helped the normally shy Freshman get over his initial social anxiety. Mason had never been on a skateboard in his entire life, but gave it a try. After a few scrapes and falls, he managed to learn a few basic tricks and could jet around reasonably well. And the group didn’t scoff at giving him pointers. While he didn’t end up being able to do the grinds and jumps the others could, he did make a decent showing of it. With only a few minor abrasions for his troubles. If he planned on coming back, which he did, he’d need to take some lessons from Scott.

When it got late enough for the park to close, the group retreated behind the bathrooms to get high and then headed to an all-night diner. One of the group, a curvy Latin girl named Marisol, had caught Mason’s eye and he had been watching her all evening. She had a definite Chola vibe, complete with the dark lipstick and overabundance of eye makeup. She had a “bad girl” vibe that Mason found irresistible. At the diner, he decided to make his move. During a lull in conversation, Marisol took out her phone to text someone. When she put it down, Mason summoned up all the swagger he could. Channeling his inner Danny (although Danny would say he was just accessing what was already inside him), he gave a cocky smirk and grabbed her phone.

She was about to tear into him for grabbing her property without asking, but Mason just nonchalantly accessed her contacts and added his number to her library. “M-Dawg,” the heading read. Leo had been calling him that recently and he had taken a shining to the moniker. As he slid the phone back to her, Mason smiled and said, “Llámame alguna vez y nos relajaremos.” Marisol smiled and put her phone back into her purse. Leo reached under the table and fist bumped Mason approvingly. The rest of the evening went off well and Mason and Marisol made plans to hang out after parents’ weekend. When Mason got back to the dorm shortly after 2 am, he was on top of the world.

Only getting three hours’ sleep was going to make things unpleasant, but Mason wasn’t too upset. Ray had a lot to deal with today. Mason hopped in the shower as soon as Ray vacated it, and the pair grabbed a quick breakfast at the Student Union before heading back to the room. The Major was expected at 0700 and he was never EVER late. After getting the room up to snuff, the two Freshmen were afraid to touch anything. They just sat at their respective desks on their computers until Ray’s phone rang at the exact stroke of 0700.

Ray sprang out of his chair to answer and raced out of the room for the lobby, where his dad was waiting to be signed in. Mason held his breath, waiting for them to return. He had never liked the Major, a feeling that was definitely mutual. Mason didn’t like the extreme discipline he subjected his large brood of children to, and the Major thought Mason was weak and wormy. Not a worthy friend to his son. They were always cordial and professional around each other, but there was a palpable dislike. Mason would have volunteered to not be present when Ray’s father arrived, but him being there was expected. And where was he going to go on campus at 7:00 in the morning, anyway? Leo was probably still dead asleep and Cody and Nate probably wouldn’t appreciate a visitor so early. As he heard the doorknob turn, Mason put on his game face and stood up.

The Major walked in behind Ray and quietly surveyed the room. “Mason,” he said with a cursory nod. He didn’t make direct eye contact, but he rarely did with people he considered unworthy of his time. Instead, he paced around the room, looking it over and scanning for “violations.” Ray’s father was older than most of their peers’ parents: late 50’s/early 60’s. Ray was the youngest of 8 and there was an age gap between several of his siblings. But the Major definitely didn’t let the onset of his Golden Years slow him down. He was still fit and strong, the rival of men less than half his age. A perfectly-trimmed silver beard adorned his chin and his arms and shoulders were still broad and thick. He would be considered quite the hunk if he had a more inviting personality.

When the Major’s gaze finally did pass over Mason, he reacted with a noticeable shock. Mason’s hairstyle was completely unexpected and the Freshman was morbidly pleased when his roommate’s father’s expression cracked and he did a visible surprise take. Cracking the Major’s composure was a personal victory that Mason would hold onto for quite a while. After regaining his game face, Ray’s father finished his once-over and turned to his son. The Major finally let his façade drop and pulled Ray in for a quick welcome hug. Ray was his favorite among the Flannery kids, although he would never say so publicly. So he did allow himself to show some affection, something he was slow to do with the others.

“Good to see you, sir,” Ray said.

“Same,” the Major replied. “And you, too, Mason.” The scrawny Freshman detected a bit of truth in the statement. He nodded and gave a short greeting. “Well, Ray,” the Major said. “I had hoped you’d have followed your brothers’ example and enlisted after high school, but it looks like you seem to be doing OK for yourself here. How is wrestling going?”

“Very good, sir,” Ray replied. “I have the second-best record in my weight class and will be on the main squad at our first meet.”
The Major visibly chafed at the word “second,” but tried not to let it show. “It’s still early in the season,” he said. “You’re going well, but you can always do better. Don’t forget that.”

“Yes, sir,” Ray said.

“Mason,” the Major said, turning his attention away from Ray. “How are your studies? I must say, I’m surprised at the new ‘do. That’s certainly not regulation.”

“I’m pledging a Fraternity,” Mason said proudly. “And decided to try something different. I like it. And the ladies seem to, as well.”

“Yes, the Fraternity,” the Major said, slightly taken aback by Mason’s mention of success with women. “Ray and I will need to talk about that before this event on Sunday.” He let his words settle. “My meeting with your coach is at 1000 hours, so there’s time for you to show me around campus a little, son. I want to see this place for myself.”

“Yessir!” Ray said. “Mason, I’ll be back in a little while. But not for long. We have a scene to shoot this afternoon so I’ll be gone most of the day.”
“Sounds good,” Mason said. “I’ll probably see what Leo and Nate are up to. If they’re not too busy with their parents.”
“What time are your parents coming by?” the Major asked.

“They’re… not,” Mason said, his confidence melting. “Dad is away on a business trip and mom couldn’t find someone to babysit for the whole weekend.”

“I see,” the Major said disapprovingly. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Mason was slightly shocked at the display of empathy. He hadn’t thought the Major capable of it. “Well, you’re welcome to have dinner with us tonight.”

“Thank you, sir,” Mason said, slightly touched.

There was an awkward moment, then Ray broke the tension by saying, “Let’s go, sir. I’ll show you the Student Union and the Quad Lawn first.” The Major nodded and followed his son outside.

---

The walk around campus was actually quite pleasant. Now that the Major’s initial expectations were met, he could be more casual with his son. As rigid as he was, Major Flannery did love Ray, even if he had a hard time expressing it. And he was proud of the man Ray was becoming, again, even if he couldn’t properly verbalize it. As they walked, the Major seemed to have a preference for the older buildings and commented positively on the classic architecture. “Always a man who likes tradition,” Ray thought. He was less fond of the more modern buildings and absolutely HATED the art building’s yard sculptures, though.

After a while, the pair headed over to the gym as the Major was very interested in seeing what Ray’s training regimen was. “It won’t be as good as the one you’d get in the Corps, but I would assume they know what they’re doing around here,” he said to Ray as they walked in the doors. Ray showed him the wrestling team’s private training room, which the Major approved of, and the array of new and pristine machines. A few ROTC guys, that Ray recognized as friends of Danny’s, were working out nearby and came up to talk.

“You’re military, aren’t you, sir?” Victor asked, shaking the Major’s hand. “I can tell.”

“Marine Corps,” the Major said proudly. “Retired. You boys look like Army, but I won’t hold that against you.” The trio laughed and engaged the Major in military chatter for a while. Ray was glad that his dad was seeing the social side of campus before the academic one. It would put him more at ease. The guys managed to convince the Major to “show us how the Marines do it” and work out with them a little. He did a few quick set with the guys, who were amazed at his strength and stamina. “Just because you’re getting older doesn’t mean you should allow yourself to slow down,” the Major said after finishing an impressive bench press set. “Older foes are often the most dangerous. They have a lifetime of experience to draw from.”

It was getting close to time for the meetings to start, so Ray politely pulled his dad away from the fawning Army boys and handed him some water before they exited the gym. “We should probably be getting back to the residential area,” Ray said. “You don’t want to be late for your meetings.” The Major agreed and the pair headed back towards the Quad Lawn, which was the fastest way to the dorms. But their trek was halted halfway across the lawn by a sight that made Ray’s blood boil.

A scrawny Freshman, who Ray recognized as a kid in Mason & Nate’s physics class, was hauling ass across the lawn like his life depended on it. Right at his heels, Ray saw a member of DIX. This one was named Randy, but Leo referred to him as “Mountain 1.”

The terrified kid was making good speed, but he was breathing heavy and sweating like mad. Ray wondered how far he had been running. His pursuer was showing no sign of fatigue at all. In fact, Ray realized, he was holding back. Toying with his prey before closing in for the kill. Ray balled his fists, but stayed put, remembering Shane’s warning. The Freshman began to slow more and more, and when he finally looked like he was about to fall over dead, Mountain 1 pounced.

He was on the kid in a flash and grabbed him in a tight side headlock from behind with one tree-trunk arm. The scrawny kid’s head popped out in front of Randy, even with his beltline. The he began squeezing. “You bumped me,” he taunted.

“I’m sorry!” the frantic kid screamed, clawing at the steel-muscled arm around his neck. “I didn’t mean it!”

“Pathetic little worm,” Randy said. “No respect for your betters.” He brought his free arm around and flexed his bicep in the kid’s face. “You disrespect me and expect to get away with it? Not on my watch. Kiss my muscles.”

“What? No! Come on, man!” Randy put more pressure in the headlock. The poor kid’s face was turning red. “All right! ALL RIGHT!” he cried. The burly bully pulled his massive arm in close and watched the terrified kid plant a quick peck on the peak of his towering bicep.
Randy let out a bellowing laugh and then reached around behind the kid, over his back, and grabbed the waistband of his underwear. With an evil sneer, he yanked with all his might. The poor kid howled as Randy subjected him to the most vicious wedgie imaginable. He was nearly sobbing when Randy released him and he fell on the grass on all fours.

“Now lick my shoes and we’ll call it even,” Randy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“No… please…” the kid said, barely able to hold back the tears. But a threatening look from Randy was all it took for him to lower his face to the ground and slink towards his bully’s massive sneakers.

Ray was fuming. He wasn’t sure if this was a random attack or more sneaky stuff from DIX. Done in his presence as an attempt to bait him. But at this point he didn’t care. The truce was over and everyone was fair game now. He didn’t know this kid, but wasn’t about to sit idly by and watch this asshole humiliate him like this. He was ashamed he had let it go on so long. Ray turned to his dad and started to say, “Wait here, I’ll deal with this…” but he noticed his father wasn’t there.

Ray turned back to the pathetic scene unfolding on the grass and saw the Major making a beeline for the pair. He wasn’t running, but he didn’t need to. He had the intensity of a freight train as he cleared the distance with a look of fury on his face.

“Hey, asshole,” he bellowed. “You made your point. Let the kid go.”

Randy looked up just as the poor kid was about to start licking. “Who the fuck are you?” he said. “Stay out of this, grandpa, it doesn’t concern you.”

“Grandpa, huh?” the Major said, cracking his knuckles. “Sorry, I didn’t hear you. The hearing is the first thing to go. I left my walker at home, but I’m young enough to kick your sorry ass.”

Randy looked over at the Major and saw Ray standing dumfounded a short distance away. “Oh, I see,” Randy said with a smirk. He picked his foot up and brought it down on the kid’s neck, forcing his face hard into the grass. “Your son is one of those TUG faggots. I should have known. I was going to let you off with a warning, but knowing that, I’m gonna kick your ass, and then his.”

“Bring it on, dickhead” the Major said.

Randy took his foot off the kid’s neck, who took the opportunity to bolt for safety. A crowd had gathered to watch the unfolding drama and he took refuge among the throng of onlookers. Randy cracked his neck twice and then charged at the Major.

With a bored expression on his face, Ray’s dad quickly sidestepped and kicked his knee up. He caught Randy in the midsection and used his own momentum against him. The towering lunk went down hard into the ground face first. The crowd laughed as he got up and picked grass out of his mouth. With a snarl, Randy started throwing heavy and powerful punches. Without breaking a sweat, the Major parried, blocked, and dodged each one. Effortlessly. His years of military combat training on display for all to see.

“You gonna dance all day, gramps, or are you gonna fight?” Randy bellowed. He unleashed swing after swing, but the Major didn’t return any of them. He was focusing on keeping Randy off balance. Letting him get tired. One lucky punch did connect, though. Right into the Major’s midsection. He staggered back a little, impressed by the power behind it, but quickly righted himself and smiled. Randy was shocked at how hard the man’s abs were. He thought he hurt his hand more than he did the target.

“I was going to give you an easy out,” the Major said, “but you were too dumb to know you’re outmatched. So now, since you really pissed me off, we’re gonna finish this.”

“You keep talking and I’m going to be as old as you when this fight’s over,” Randy taunted. “Come at me, pops!”

With a smile, the Major stepped up to Randy, who took a defensive stance and spat into the grass. The Major threw a few short punches that went wide. “Pathetic!” Randy said. “All that swagger and that’s all you got? After I knock your ass down I think I’ll make you lick my shoes clean instead of him.” Full of confidence, Randy threw a haymaker punch that the Major quickly dodged. But now the gloves were off, and Randy was going to learn the hard way that you don’t make a Marine angry.

The Major zipped back into position and gave Randy a hard knee to the midsection. The brute had the wind knocked out of him and leaned forward, only to get a powerhouse uppercut to the jaw. He staggered back, totally blindsided. From there, the Major unleased a deadly combo of rapid-fire strikes with his hands, elbows, and knees, hitting the dazed goliath all over. Randy had a good 6” in height and 50 pounds of weight on the Major, but he didn’t have decades of combat training. As the blows rained down on him from all sides, he realized his mistake. But too late.

Ray watched as his dad dashed behind the staggered Randy and took his legs out with a quick kick to the back of the knees. Randy went down hard and the Major leapt on his back, grabbing him in a wicked neckhold. Randy’s powerful arms jutted out uselessly at strange angles as the Major bent his back into an agonizing position with ease. All he could do was gurgle and flail pathetically. He tried to tap out, but he couldn’t move his arms.

Using his free hand, and pinning Randy down with his legs, the major reached under his prisoner’s waist and undid his belt. Randy howled as the Major slipped it free and wound it back over itself into a handcuff knot with one hand. “When you’ve taken down a hostile and need to restrain him,” the Major said to Ray, who had made his way across the lawn to them, “sometimes you need to improvise. A belt isn’t an ideal solution, but it will do in a pinch. If you thread it back through itself like this, it can be very effective.”

The Major released his grip on Randy just long enough to hook the goliath’s arms and wrench them behind his back. Holding the beast down with his full body weight, the Major grabbed Randy’s wrists with lightning speed and slipped them through the loops of the belt cuffs. With one sturdy tug, the belt loops tightened and Randy’s hands were helplessly imprisoned behind him. The Major changed positions and swiveled around, still sitting on Randy’s back, but now facing his feet.

“So you like those fancy shoes of yours, huh?” the Major said. “They are pretty nice. Expensive looking.” He reached down and grabbed Randy’s sneakers, ripping them off his feet. While Randy hollered and squirmed, unable to dislodge the victorious Marine from on top of him, the Major tied the shoelaces together, swung the shoes over his head like a bola, and let them fly. The shoes sailed through the air and hit the crossbar of a nearby lamppost. The tied laces looped around several times and the shoes came to rest, dangling from the crossbar 10’ in the air. Leo would have remarked that you often saw shoes like that hanging from power lines in his neighborhood. But the Major wasn’t done. Not by a longshot.

Since Randy’s belt had been removed, his pants hung loosely around his muscled hips. The Major grabbed the waistband on either side, making sure he got the band of Randy’s boxers, as well, and pulled. The pants and underwear were yanked off in one fluid motion. The Major managed to snag Randy’s socks on the way out as well. Still pinning the giant down in the grass, Ray watched as his father held the clothing up in the air. Randy was now buck-ass-naked from the waist down. He gave Randy a quick neck pinch that caused his muscles to spasm, then got off and walked a short distance away to a nearby fountain and reflecting pool. He balled up Randy’s clothing and tossed the bale into the middle of the pool.

With a confident strut, the Major walked back over to Randy, who was beginning to regain the use of his muscles. He knelt down so that his bound victim could look up and see him clearly. His face a stone mask on intensity, the Major lifted up his shirt, revealing the USMC globe-and-anchor tattoo on his left pec. “Next time you run your mouth you might want to ask the other guy how many tours he’s done,” the Major scoffed. “I’ve taken out tougher guys than you in my sleep.” Randy grimaced. “Now there’s just one more thing.”

The Major stood up and looked down at Randy. “My boots got all muddy from our little tussle,” he said, pressing the toe of his smudged combat boot against Randy’s cheek. “Since you were so keen on making that poor kid lick your feet, I figure that’s what you deserve. So get to it.”

“Fuck you!” Randy bellowed.

“Wrong answer, fuckwad,” the Major said. He reached down and pressed a spot on Randy’s neck that made fire erupt throughout his body. “This is only a small taste of what I can do. I could kill you six different ways right now. And I know several other tricks that will make you wish you were dead. So unless you want to see my REAL skills, I suggest you get cleaning.” Whimpering, Randy extended his tongue and started polishing the Major’s boots.

When he was satisfied that Randy was completely debased, the Major stepped back. “It’s a long walk back to the Frat Houses,” he said. “You can try to get your hands out of those belt cuffs, but you won’t succeed. I know what I’m doing when it comes to EPW’s.” The Major bent down and picked Randy up off the ground by the collar of his Underarmor shirt, parading his exposed junk around for the gathered crowd to see. “Now hurry along home now before too many people see you.” He gave a Randy a quick kick in the ass and the half-naked and humiliated DIX jock began running across the lawn towards Fraternity Row. “Hoo-Rah!” the Major shouted after him.

Ray walked over and joined his dad. “Was all that necessary?” he asked. “You could have just laid him out.”

“He needed to be taught a lesson,” the Major said. “It’s not right for the strong to pick on the weak like that. It’s our job to guide them. Raise them up. Help them become strong themselves. When you use your strength to push down people who are already low… that’s the coward’s way. Remember that when you go out into the world.”

“I will, sir,” Ray said.

“I know you will,” the Major said, putting his arm over Ray’s shoulder. “Now it’s almost time for my meetings, so I’m going to head out. I’ll pick you and Mason up for dinner at 1800 hours.”

Without another word, the Major turned on his heels and headed towards the main campus. Ray made his way over to where the terrorized Freshman was finishing up adjusting his underwear back to normal.

“You OK?” Ray asked.

“Yeah,” the kid said. “Thanks. Who was that? He was badass!”

“That’s my dad!” Ray said proudly.

Coming Soon: The Calm Before part 9 – Parents’ Weekend conclusion – Diesel-Powered Barbecue
Last edited by wataru14 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, it seems the DIX bros are starting to show their stripes and I'm pretty positive Ray's gonna get a increased dose of punishment by the DIX (when he's eventually abducted?) for the Major's meddling. The Major is quite the character 8-)

And smooth moves by M-Dawg at the skate park...

... but enough of that, let's talk a bit about the next chapter "DIESEL- Powered Barbecue"... this is gonna be quite the sizzling picnic and I'm not talking about the sausages on the grill :P
Last edited by george_bound 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Sorry I was distracted by images in my head of Diesel hogtied and struggling at the Metro City Bank surrounded by tied up security guards 8-) ...

...For Halloween, the bros should definitely go as the full varsity water polo team 💦🏐🤽‍♂️... and that's how they should by abducted by DIX :twisted:
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

My heart goes out to the poor freshman. Let him join Tugs :-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh boy. Well, I have LOTS to talk about here.

First off, Major Flannery. It is sometimes much harder for the hypermasculine older set to be affectionate with their own children as the are to others. The Major is one of those men that has made his military service his whole identity, which can make sense, but you'd think a man dedicated to those high standards would believe that enlisting in the army should only be for those already committed - shouldn't experience teach you that one cannot truly excel in such a pastime if they harbor hesitations about it? And while he was definitely badass in his takedown of the DIX thug, legally there could be some nasty assault suits - although I'm sure Randy's too embarrassed to make a fuss. I have to say that I stand firm in my judgement. Ultimately I dislike the Major's personality and closed-off nature, but at least he's not an out-and-out repellent figure.

I have to say Mason surprised me. Seems to me he's conflating confidence with douchebaggery, and he'll either have to learn or be taught otherwise. At least his Spanish is on point, pero el gringuito está jugando con fuego.

And [mention]george_bound[/mention], while the boys all helpless in tiny Speedos is hot... just imagine Hoss as Diesel and Nate as Doctor Calamity for Halloween. And Cody can go as a leather biker ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Oh boy. Well, I have LOTS to talk about here.

First off, Major Flannery. It is sometimes much harder for the hypermasculine older set to be affectionate with their own children as the are to others. The Major is one of those men that has made his military service his whole identity, which can make sense, but you'd think a man dedicated to those high standards would believe that enlisting in the army should only be for those already committed - shouldn't experience teach you that one cannot truly excel in such a pastime if they harbor hesitations about it? And while he was definitely badass in his takedown of the DIX thug, legally there could be some nasty assault suits - although I'm sure Randy's too embarrassed to make a fuss. I have to say that I stand firm in my judgement. Ultimately I dislike the Major's personality and closed-off nature, but at least he's not an out-and-out repellent figure.

I have to say Mason surprised me. Seems to me he's conflating confidence with douchebaggery, and he'll either have to learn or be taught otherwise. At least his Spanish is on point, pero el gringuito está jugando con fuego.

And @george_bound, while the boys all helpless in tiny Speedos is hot... just imagine Hoss as Diesel and Nate as Doctor Calamity for Halloween. And Cody can go as a leather biker ;)
Nate has a Peter Parker look to him.

AND CODY.. I see him in a leather jumpsuit like Elvis doing the Elvis dance ;-)

Or maybe he dresses up as Johnny cash..
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Oh boy. Well, I have LOTS to talk about here.

And @george_bound, while the boys all helpless in tiny Speedos is hot... just imagine Hoss as Diesel and Nate as Doctor Calamity for Halloween. And Cody can go as a leather biker ;)
[mention]Volobond[/mention], I have an entirely different take on Major Dad. He waited until Randy threw the punches, so he was simply defending himself...that's not assault.

I'm non-violent, but sometimes you need to take a stand. Major Dad taught a valuable lesson to his son. And not everyone wears their heart on their sleeve.

I love the strong, silent type. And I'd love to see Major Dad get tied up to Mr. Jessup (gagged too, of course)...a cowboy and a Marine...Be still my beating heart!! :twisted: :twisted:

I like your idea [mention]george_bound[/mention] for a water polo team, but I'd prefer the guys to go as Robin Hood and His Merry Men for Halloween...

Men in Tights! Woof, Baby! :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I tell you what, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]. When Major Flannery and Mr. Jessup get tied up, you get the Marine, and I'll take the cowboy, alright? ;)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I like your idea @george_bound for a water polo team, but I'd prefer the guys to go as Robin Hood and His Merry Men for Halloween...

Men in Tights! Woof, Baby! :D
Hmmmm... that would be fun 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Not the biggest fan of the Major, but I can't argue that he isn't skilled! Another great chapter, but I am especially excited for the bbq coming up!

As for costumes, there are so many good ideas, many of them already mentioned. I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] that an obvious choice would be some superhero/villain costumes, and I think Leo is just cheeky enough to suggest it to his fellow freshmen to poke the Brett&Advisor bear some more. Similar to [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s suggestion, perhaps the Disney Princes? sexy tights, flowing shirts, the works! I think Shane would make an exceptionally sexy Prince Eric.

Also, as cliché as it might be, why not actual togas? With enough effort put into it, the entire frat could show off an all-male version of the Olympian Pantheon. Plus everyone would be wonderfully shirtless (or mostly shirtless) with the togas draped over them. Or Perhaps a few of them could go as Spartans, for similar reasons!

OH! Maybe the pledges can convince the seniors to go dressed as their D&D party! Maybe an unlucky sophomore or junior could go as Hoss's centaur ass. Or maybe Nate might willingly volunteer!

A final, really out there idea, but one I think Nate, Mason, and Leo are just nerdy enough to try and pull off- Clue characters. Nate as a sexy Prof. Plum, Mason growing in confidence as Mr. Scarlet, Ray as Colonel Mustard (he could even go as a marine corp colonel to make his dad happy), Leo as an ostentatious Mr. Peacock (imagine a fancy peacock blue suit with peacock feather embellishments), and Cody as Mr. Green.
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
"but you'd think a man dedicated to those high standards would believe that enlisting in the army should only be for those already committed - shouldn't experience teach you that one cannot truly excel in such a pastime if they harbor hesitations about it?"

The Major is the type that couldn't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to enlist. As you said, he's made it his whole identity and has been grooming his sons for the life since birth. In his own mind, it is what they want. He couldn't fathom otherwise. It's only because Ray is the favorite that he entertained the idea of college at all. He thinks Ray will tire of it and join up later. He's wrong, of course, but when people get stuck in their worldviews it takes a lot to break them out. And he's not ready for that kind of self-reflection.

[mention]gag1195[/mention]
"Not the biggest fan of the Major, but I can't argue that he isn't skilled!"

He's meant to be a divisive character. Not everyone can win the dad lottery like Cody. The parents are designed to show how the boys got to be where they are: Nate's timidity and feelings of being crushed, Mason's feeling invisible, Leo's doing whatever he wants with no repercussions (you'll see more on that in the next chapter)... But the Major, and Ray's constant need to please him, is the primary reason why he is how he is. And example of what he could become if he doesn't grow and change.

And keep the costume ideas coming, everyone! I'm loving your thoughts.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago A final, really out there idea, but one I think Nate, Mason, and Leo are just nerdy enough to try and pull off- Clue characters. Nate as a sexy Prof. Plum, Mason growing in confidence as Mr. Scarlet, Ray as Colonel Mustard (he could even go as a marine corp colonel to make his dad happy), Leo as an ostentatious Mr. Peacock (imagine a fancy peacock blue suit with peacock feather embellishments), and Cody as Mr. Green.
Oh my [mention]gag1195[/mention], I just happened to watch "Clue: The Movie" for the umpteenth time this weekend, it's one of my favourites... so many memorable lines: "men should be like Kleenex... soft, strong, and disposable" :lol:. I think the boys as Clue characters would be a riot... and who wouldn't want to be Mrs. Peacock 🦚
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 1 year ago]

Oh my [mention]gag1195[/mention], I just happened to watch "Clue: The Movie" for the umpteenth time this weekend, it's one of my favourites... so many memorable lines: "men should be like Kleenex... soft, strong, and disposable" :lol:
"You LURE men to their death, like a spider with flies!"
"Flies are where men are most vulnerable."
"That's right!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic