Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
8%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
20%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
48%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
20%
HIMSELF
4%

Total votes: 25

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago
george_bound wrote: 1 year ago]

Oh my @gag1195, I just happened to watch "Clue: The Movie" for the umpteenth time this weekend, it's one of my favourites... so many memorable lines: "men should be like Kleenex... soft, strong, and disposable" :lol:
"You LURE men to their death, like a spider with flies!"
"Flies are where men are most vulnerable."
"That's right!"
"Isn't it true Mrs. White that your second husband disappeared?"
"That was his job, he was an illusionist."
"But he never reappeared?"
[scoffs] "Well he wasn't a very good one."

... "I thought of it as a matter of life after death, now that he's dead, I have a life."
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Alright Wadsworth, out with it - simple answers. Is there somebody in this house, or isn't there?"
"Er... no."
"No, there IS, or no, there ISN'T?!"
*smashes glass* "PLEASE!"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago As for costumes, there are so many good ideas, many of them already mentioned. I agree with Volobond that an obvious choice would be some superhero/villain costumes, and I think Leo is just cheeky enough to suggest it to his fellow freshmen to poke the Brett&Advisor bear some more. Similar to KidnappedCowboy's suggestion, perhaps the Disney Princes? sexy tights, flowing shirts, the works! I think Shane would make an exceptionally sexy Prince Eric.
Superhero/villain would be very interesting, the advisor would probably have many comments that would pain him to keep to himself, no one will beat Diesel in terms of looks, but it'll fun to see which senior/freshman attempts it.

As for disney princes, if there will be princes, why not the princesses too. We already have the senior/freshman pairings, it'll be fun to see them compete over who gets which role amongst the disney couples.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

"1+2+2+1"
"No, 1+1+2+1"
"Even so, it'd be 1+2+1+1"
"1... +2... +...shut up!"

Sorry [mention]wataru14[/mention], I'll shut up now, hahaha :lol:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Major is certainly a piece of work. He has a good moral code and the way he punished Randy was worthy of applause but he also clearly projects his values onto his family too much for a healthy relationship.

I have to echo [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] here, maybe a tie-up session would help him to calm down a little. :D

Halloween is a great place for some interesting costumes and even though I'd just put everyone into Chippendale butler jockstraps, there are more realistic ways to handle their ensembles.

Obviously, Cody would be a leather cowboy. Ray should take advantage of the situation and just come with his singlet. Leo can go either way but I think he'd enjoy dressing as a sexy demon. Mason might use his newfound confidence with his smarts and get a mummy costume. And I think a classic Robin/Nightwing costume would fit Nate perfectly.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Now, keep in mind the seniors and other members get to dress up, too... Any ideas for them?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] I'm only slightly sorry I caused a Clue quote-fest. But only slightly, because it is literally my favorite movie!
[mention]george_bound[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention] thanks for the delight of waking up to the Clue love!
wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Now, keep in mind the seniors and other members get to dress up, too... Any ideas for them?
I definitley think the seniors should be sexy disney princes. Maybe dip into some of that in-universe viking lore for the juniors or sophomores as well!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sexy disney prince seniors, and use that water polo idea for the brothers in the intermediate years!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Now, keep in mind the seniors and other members get to dress up, too... Any ideas for them?
Well, if the pledges are Robin Hood and the Men of Sherwood Forest, then the seniors can be Prince John, the Sheriff of Nottingham et al. The professor/faculty advisor is King Richard. As I'm writing this, a thought struck me...make all of TUG The Men of Sherwood and DIX be Prince John, the Sheriff of Nottingham et al, since the latter were the bad guys. Keep the faculty advisor as King Richard. Richard was held for ransom by John of Austria. Maybe you could work in a plot where the faculty advisor is kidnapped?

Other ideas:

Baseball or Football teams where the pledges are Rookies.

A take on Spy v Spy

A take on "Romeo and Juliet:" Montague v Capulet

A take on the rivalry DC v Marvel

Or...

Green Lantern v Sinestro

Spiderman v Kingpin

Batman v Joker

Or...

A take on Outlander: Men in Kilts v Redcoats
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] about the Major. He’s very skilled and quite attractive but his mentality towards his son his life I can’t get past. The major wanting him to be in the army when Ray doesn’t want that. The major not liking mason becasue he considers him weak, despite how much joy Mason brings to Ray life. He has that mindset of “I’m right and there isn’t another option” which I hate. I’m curious if Ray will stand up to him if the Major wants him out of Tug.

Also poor Mason. His parents not being there can be very hard. But it’s also really nice to see him coming out his shell. I’d also love to see Mason stand up to the major if he tries to kick Ray out of Tug.

As for the costumes, I love [mention]gag1195[/mention] idea about clue characters. That would be a fun one for the freshman.

I also think something where the pledges match with their seniors about their future goals. So Danny with a sexy doctor outfit and then Mason in a sexy nurse outfit would be one example.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Parents’ Weekend conclusion – Diesel-Powered Barbecue part 1

The advisor’s home was a modest-looking single-story house in the suburbs not far from campus. The invitation said 2:00, so of course Ray and the Major, with Mason in tow, arrived precisely on time. A small sign hung on the front door reading “Make like a mullet and party in the back.” The advisor definitely didn’t write that. Mason rolled his eyes and Ray chuckled as they made their way across the immaculately manicured lawn to the side gate. The incredible smell of slow cooking meat and homemade barbecue sauce hit them before they could round the corner.

The backyard was far more spacious than it would seem from the front. Apparently the advisor had bought the house behind this one as well, knocked it down, and combined the yards into a single large property. Interesting how he could afford that on a college professor’s salary. His husband must be loaded, Mason thought. A good portion of the extended backyard was filled with carefully maintained bushes, trees, and lattice-work that housed a strange and bewildering assortment of exotic flowers. Mason recognized several endangered species, and at least one thought to be extinct. A wall of trees blocked access to the road beyond. The main yard was mostly open, with a large built-in heated pool. Four grills had been set up on the wide covered patio, each of them hard at work. Seeing the arrivals, the advisor finished pouring ice into a large cooler and walked over to greet them.

“Welcome to Chateau Dawson,” he said. “Major Flannery, it is an honor to meet you. My husband and I have read all about your career. It’s not often we have a bona-fide hero grace us with our presence.” Mason thought he heard a chuckle coming from somewhere, but he couldn’t tell over the hiss of the grills. The Major tried his hardest to stifle his distaste at the word “husband” and did a pretty decent job of it. He reached out and lightly shook the advisor’s hand.

“Thanks for having us,” he said rather tersely. Ray had expected this sort of reaction, but the advisor still noticed the look of embarrassment on his face. Still, his father maintained his manners.

“Don’t mention it,” the advisor said. “I consider these boys to be my own children and you can rest assured that they are being given the utmost supervision and guidance.” He turned over his shoulder and called out. “Babe, don’t be rude. We have guests. The cooking can wait a bit. Come say hello.”

The man who stepped out from behind the grill setup was most definitely not what the Major expected. Instead of being a skinny academic twink-type like the Major assumed, he was simply massive. Standing 6’5” and weighing close to 230, he gave even the Major pause just by being in his presence. He wore pristine brown cowboy boots, faded Wranglers with an oversize chained wallet and prominent dip ring worn into the back left pocket, a sleeveless Metro City University Pioneers T-shirt, and a Texas flag bandana tied around his head like a pirate. On top of it all was a “God Bless Texas” apron, slightly splattered with sauce. He was clean-shaven and boyish in face, looking younger than his 27 years. “Howdy!” he said, flashing a million-dollar smile.

“May I present my better half: Jeremiah Dwight Dawson,” the advisor said. “Or JD for short.”

“Glad to meetcha,” JD said. “Beans’re cooking in the pot, cornbread’s baking inside, and I got about six tons of meat grilling. Grab a beer, have a seat, use the pool, whatever ya want.” JD reached out and heartily shook the Major’s hand, the muscles in his arms rippling in the afternoon sun. Mason stood dumbfounded. This guy was even bigger than Hoss, and Hoss was the biggest guy he had ever seen in real life! Ray scanned his father, who was processing the situation. He couldn’t find any fault, it seemed, because the Major smiled and returned the handshake.

“We didn’t know there was a pool,” Ray said. “We didn’t bring any swim clothes.”

"Don’t worry about that," the advisor said. "I have plenty of shorts you can borrow. The Seniors will get those when you need them. Speaking of which: BOYS! OUR GUESTS ARE HERE!" The door to the kitchen opened and the five TUG Seniors, dressed in colorful board shorts and white t-shirts that read “Waiter,” emerged from inside. Hoss and Danny didn’t look happy. At all. Brett seemed nonplussed, but Shane and Scott were smirking like they were the only ones privy to some kind of inside joke.

“Right zis way, my good monsieurs,” Scott said, affecting a terrible French accent. He led the trio over to a long patio table and sat them in three of the twelve chairs. “Sadly we are all out of cognac, but if you would peruse the coolers, you will find an outstanding selection of $1 beer and brand-x soda. We will be stopping by periodically to refill your carafes… or something. Enjoy!”

When the Seniors had gone back to finishing the preparations and left them alone, the Major looked at Ray. “THAT’s the husband?” he asked in a low whisper. “Guess we know which one’s the pitcher and which one’s the catcher.” Ray was a little taken aback by his father’s uncouthness, but didn’t respond. Over by the grill, the advisor chuckled, Ray noticed. Almost as if he had heard them. But he couldn’t have, could he? Mason grabbed a few sodas and sat back down. He was eager to tell Ray about Marisol, and he wanted to make sure the Major heard it, too.

Ten minutes later, the Ben David family arrived. “Oh my god!” Nate’s mother said, seeing the floral display across the lawn. “That’s incredible!”

“That it is, madam,” Shane said, appearing out of nowhere as if by magic. He gave a quick wink at Nate that no one else noticed. “My name is Shane and I am one of your son’s Big Brothers in the fraternity. But tonight I exist only to make sure you and your family have a wonderful time.” He flashed her his patented “hot guy half-smile” and ran his hands through his hair just so. The sun hit him from behind, causing a corona of light that made him look like the cover of a romance novel.

“Oh, well, hello,” Mrs. Ben David stammered. “Nice to meet you, Shane. But, please call me Sarah. And this is my husband, Eugene.” Shane gave her hand a courtly kiss and Mr. Ben David a firm handshake. “Say hello, Eugene.”

“Glad to meet you, Shane,” Mr. Ben David said cordially… but guardedly. “So they’ve got you guys on service duty? Ha ha! Nate hasn’t said much about the fraternity. So I would like to learn some more. I would like ask our host a few things about the fraternity’s operations.”

“Of course, sir, right this way,” Shane said, dripping with suave sophistication. It was almost like he was channeling his Duke character from his student film project. “Will you be joining him, Sarah, or would you rather view the gardens? They are quite beautiful.”

Mrs. Ben David blushed and giggled. She handed her purse to her husband. “Take good notes, Eugene,” she said and took Shane by the arm. The two walked over to the gardens as Nate got out his phone and shot Shane a quick text. He wanted “best foot forward,” not an outright seduction. He trusted Shane, mostly, but he wanted to make sure the Senior realized hospitality had its limits.

Mr. Ben David walked over towards the advisor, who was perched by the grills watching JD cook. Brett immediately swooped in and took Sarah’s purse. “Let me put that inside for you, sir,” he said and disappeared into the house. Now free of his burden, Mr. Ben David walked up to the advisor.

“So I guess you’re the man in charge around here,” Eugene said.

“That I am,” the advisor replied, greeting his guest. “Welcome to our humble home, Mr. Ben David. Nate is quite an asset to our little family. Quite a talented young man.”

“Yes,” Nate’s father said. “I wasn’t too keen on him pursuing the whole art thing, myself, but he does seem to have quite the knack for it.” Nearby, Nate was wandering the grounds with his camera, snapping pictures of everything. The grills, the gardens, the guests. “But he hasn’t told us much about the fraternity. I wanted to ask you a few things.”

“Please, sir,” the advisor said, with a slight hum in his voice. “Today is for relaxation. We have all the time in the world to talk shop. For now, sit, eat, drink. Be merry. Oh, by the way…” he pointed at the fourth grill where JD was braising a succulent-looking brisket. “Nate told me that you keep kosher. Observing tradition is quite admirable in today’s modern world. I want you to know we take that very seriously and will be more than happy to accommodate your needs and requirements.”

“Oh, thank you,” Eugene said. In the back of his mind, he remembered that he had some questions to ask the advisor, but for the life of him he just couldn’t remember what. It was odd. He had made a list of things to ask but suddenly he couldn’t remember where he put it. A short distance away he saw his wife laughing at some quip Shane had made while they looked at the flowers. “They seem to be getting on rather well,” he thought. “How nice!”

“Well then,” Eugene said as the smell of the meat snapped him back to attention. “Carry on.” He absently wandered over to the long table and sat down next to the Major. JD shot a disapproving look at the advisor, who shrugged innocently. Chuckling and rolling his eyes, JD turned back to the food, but the arrival of the next guests made him stop dead in his tracks.

“Ho-lee shit!” he exclaimed. He shoved the barbecue tongs into his puzzled husband’s hands and raced for the gate, where Cody and Mr. Jessup had arrived.

“I can’t believe it!” JD said, attacking LJ and vigorously shaking his hand. “It’s really you! You’re Lawrence Jessup! You’re a legend!”

“I guess you’re a fan,” LJ said with a laugh. He looked over JD’s outfit and smiled. “Why am I not surprised? Hahaha!”

“Hell yeah!” JD said. “I saw you ride a buncha times when I was a kid. You’re the best! I was there in the stands at your last rodeo.” LJ unconsciously rubbed his weak leg and frowned as JD immediately realized his faux pas. “Dang! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… Sometimes I get so excited I put my foot in my dang mouth.”

“That’s OK,” LJ said, the smile coming back to his face. “Things happen, right? What can ya do?”

“Not a gosh-darn thing,” JD said. He looked over at the grills, where his husband was standing around confused. “I’d better get back to the food before we end up having to order Chinese takeout. The husband’s smart about science, but he don’t know nothing about grills. Say, you wanna come check out the spread? Maybe give me a hand? It would be nice to have someone else around who knows what real barbecue is supposed to taste like.” LJ could see that his host was fill of giddy excitement. Like a child meeting Santa Claus.

“Sounds great,” LJ said. “Tell you what. Grab us some beers and I’ll show you Grandma Jessup’s secret technique for tater salad.” Cody chuckled and grabbed a soda before joining Mason and Ray at the table. His father and JD strutted over to the grill already deep in conversation.

It was nearly an hour before an exasperated Leo finally arrived. Nate had texted him several times, but he only gave short and unclear responses. “Sorry we’re so late, guys,” he said. “Mom works on her own schedule.”

Behind Leo stood a woman who looked like she was walking through the mists of a dream. Mason had met her the previous evening, but this was the first time any of the others had seen Leo’s mother. She was adorned head to toe in gaudy, mismatched costume jewelry, and her unkempt hair laid this way and that across her shoulders. She looked like she could be quite pretty, if she cared about such things, and her oversized hemp handbag looked like it could fit a truck inside. “Now Leo,” she said in an almost fey-like alto, “you know a wizard is never late. Nor is she early. She arrives precisely when she means to.”

“Now THAT answers a lot of my questions,” Ray whispered to Mason.

Danny came over and attempted to take Mrs. Bucknard’s purse, but she just softly smiled and refused. The purse jangled a little and the head of a small dog peeked out. “I hope no one’s allergic,” she said. “But I just couldn’t leave him all alone at home for the weekend. Could I, schmoopsie?” She leaned in and the dog vigorously licked her face.

“That’s quite all right, dear lady,” the advisor said, gliding over. “I adore animals. And JD is a regular Steve Irwin. You can let little precious out and he can run around all he likes. And don’t worry about him making a mess. If he does, well, that’s what we have the Seniors for.” He shot the grumbling Danny a snide face when he said that. Once the little dog was free and happily yapping across the lawn, Leo and his mother sat down at the table near Mr. Ben David.

---

The party went on surprisingly well. Mrs. Bucknard got on quite well with the Ben Davids, but not so much with the Major. The two took an immediate dislike to each other, but kept any animosity to themselves. There was an errant political statement made by someone or other that caused some tensions to rise for a moment, but the advisor quickly changed the subject and things continued more or less on track. After that the Major stayed conversing mostly with LJ and JD. LJ, of course, was the social butterfly, mixing well with everyone and making sure to spend some time with the Seniors, as well. Mason’s missing parents was the elephant in the room, of course, but Mrs. Ben David was not about to let anyone be left out.

“Nate tells me you two have become pretty good friends,” she said to him after returning from the gardens. As soon as she sat down, Nate got up and had a vigorous and animated conversation with Shane over by the pool, so she took the time to get to know her son’s other friends before he could “but mamaaaa!” her to death. “He speaks very highly of you and I can tell you’re a good person. One worth knowing. You’re welcome to come to our house any time you want. In fact, why don’t you come by for Passover? I know it’s far off, but we love to have guests.”

“I think I’d like that,” Mason said. He got so little attention from his own parents at home that it felt good being fawned over a little. His parents didn’t ignore him on purpose, of course, but they both had jobs that had long hours. It was rare for all three to be home at once. He had spent more time with Ray’s family than his own, it seemed, but even they often seemed to treat him like an outsider or tagalong. Mrs. Ben David was something different. The way Nate described her, he was expecting Mrs. Broflofsky from South Park. But she was kind. And affectionate. More like Mrs. Weasley, he thought. Nate didn’t know how good he had it.

Leo was in hog heaven. Whenever he saw one of the Seniors was idle for more than a second, he’d hold up an empty glass and shake it. Or drop a napkin on the ground and exclaim “whoopsie!” He made sure to keep them constantly running around. After he had made Hoss take back the third plate of cornbread (“This is plain. I’d really like one with raisins…. Oh, did I say raisins? I’m sorry, I meant cranberries”) the others thought that he was headed for a trip to the pool with his clothes still on. But no one retaliated. At least not overtly (although many teeth were gritted). But when Shane delivered Leo a glass of lemonade he described as a “Color Purple Special made custom for you,” Nate and Mason chuckled and decided to pour their own drinks for the rest of the afternoon.

The food was still a little ways off, so LJ and Cody took to passing a football around on the lawn and running a few plays. Ray and the major soon joined them. “Looks like we could get a little game going,” LJ said. “Hey, JD, is it OK if we borrow the seniors for a bit? Let ‘em work off some of the tension?” JD agreed, as did the advisor, and the Seniors, happy to get a break from work detail, joined the group on the lawn. “Nate, Mason, Leo, Eugene?” LJ called. “You in?”

Nate declined, saying he’d rather take pictures. Leo and Eugene declined, as well, saying that football wasn’t their game. But Mason jumped at the chance. He left the Bucknards and Ben Davids at the table and hustled out onto the lawn. He had never played real football before (gym class didn’t count), but he had watched enough of it on TV with Ray to know the ins and outs of how it worked. The 10 divided up into two teams of five: LJ, Cody, Hoss, Scott, and Mason vs. the Major, Ray, Danny, Shane, and Brett. It was decided that LJ’s team would be “skins.” Mrs. Ben David shot furtive glances across the lawn as the men disrobed. She was disappointed Shane was on the “shirts” team, but her mouth visibly dropped open seeing Hoss in all his splendor. She took a quick drink of lemonade to cover.

“Who boy!” Danny taunted upon seeing Scott’s slightly developing beer gut. “Someone needs to hit the gym a little more and the freezer a little less.”

“Bite me, Ken doll!” Scott said, patting his midsection. “Dad bods are in.” He was going to say “No offense, LJ,” but Cody’s dad had very little to be embarrassed about in the physique department. He may not be riding anymore, but it looked like he still kept fit. Scott cockily tossed the ball up in the air and caught it. “Howzabout a little bet? Losing team gets…”

“Ahem!” Brett said, clearing his throat loudly. JD and the advisor’s eyes were boring holes into Scott from across the yard.

“Losing team gets what?” the Major asked.

“Customarily,” Shane said, sliding in for the save, “the losing team gets an ice bath. But this isn’t the sort of party for that kind of thing, is it Scott? It would be rude to the other guests. And we need that ice for the drinks.”

“Yeah,” Scott stammered, looking around at the puzzled parents in a near panic. “I guess not! My bad!”

“Well, how about losing team jumps in the pool with their clothes on?” LJ suggested. Shane and Brett noticed he was hiding something behind those words.

“There’s no need for that,” the advisor called. “I’d rather not have the pool vacuumed out again. You lot can just play a normal game. For bragging rights. Food will be ready soon.”

The group agreed and started their game. Soon into it, LJ was very glad that there were no bets made. Since they were playing touch and not tackle, Hoss was next to useless. He was a great blocker, but too slow to be effective at anything else. And Mason, although eager and energetic, wasn’t much better. Boy could run, but couldn’t catch for shit. LJ wondered if his dad ever took him to play catch in his whole life. Scott was decent, but was too easily distracted. Couldn’t keep him mind on the game. So most of the work fell on him and Cody. The Major’s team, on the other hand, was in top form. Ray was actually the weakest link. Something the Major definitely noticed.

The game ended after about 30 minutes with the Flannery-led team holding a sizeable lead. Cody just managed to land a completion and a touchdown as JD rang the dinner bell. “Come n’ git it!” he called. The guys immediately dropped the ball and ran back to the patio, grabbing their shirts on the way. Scott, still holding a grudge over Danny’s remarks about his physique, tripped his twin and laughed as they raced to the table. Danny went face-first into the lawn, but laughed as well when he got up and joined the other Seniors by the grills collecting the guests' plates.

The spread was unbelievable. Steak, sausages, beans, corn-on-the-cob, cole slaw… all done to perfection. The Seniors got back into waiter mode and began serving everyone’s meals before sitting down for their own. Leo tried to be cheeky and send his plate back for some imagined reason or another, but Danny just smacked him upside the head and put the plate down in front of him.

“Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, Melekh ha'olam, shehakol nih'ye bidvaro,” Mrs. Ben David said. “It’s customary to say a blessing over such a wonderful meal. You’re spoiling us!”

“Mazel tov!” the advisor said after taking another sip of wine. “And thanks to the cook!” JD blushed as he took his seat.

In between courses, the boys played with the dog and went in the pool. Mrs. Ben David warned that everyone should wait 20 minutes after eating, but was shocked when Mrs. Bucknard told her that was just a myth. What she actually said was that it was a conspiracy by the meat industry to get people to linger at the table and consume more, but Sarah got the general idea. But Mrs. Bucknard had to admit, conspiracy or not, that the food was beyond compare. Evan as a vegan, she had plenty to choose from and the kosher brisket was cooked to perfection. Nate recorded everything: his parents laughing and playfully feeding each other, the pledges sneaking Mrs. Bucknard’s dog table scraps after she announced that he only eats organic dog food, Scott and Danny trying to stick their fingers into each other’s meals when the other wasn’t looking, Hoss trying to eat without getting sauce all over himself… His parents seemed happy, something he hadn’t seen in quite a while. Not that they were particularly UNhappy, but just caught up in the whirlwind of everyday life. It was good to see them laughing and having a good time.

After the food was cleared and marshmallows were roasted on the campfire under the setting sun (set up by JD with plenty of unasked-for help from the three dads), it was finally time to leave. The advisor took a position by the fire and addressed the group. “I want to thank you all for coming and making this event so successful. Here at TUG we strive to be a surrogate family for our boys and we want you all to consider yourselves a part of that family. The Seniors have wrapped up plenty of leftovers for each of you and my number is pinned to the bag. Feel free to call me about anything. Because that’s what family does.” There were enthusiastic nods from LJ and the Ben Davids and Sarah put her arm around Mason and squeezed him tight to her. He touched her hand in gratitude.

The advisor let the moment sink in and continued. “Those of you who partied a little too hard and cannot drive are, of course, more than welcome to stay the night.” He shot a bemused look at LJ, who raised his beer bottle in thanks. “Freshmen, tomorrow is the big charity car wash, so I expect you all to be well-rested. I sent all of you an email with the instructions. You can pick up the supplies at the House on the way. The Seniors will be leaving for the build site early in the morning, so it’s all up to you. Mason…”

Mason did a take and looked at the advisor. “Yes, sir?” he stammered.

“I want you to take the lead tomorrow,” the advisor said. “You’ve got a keen mind for detail and I think you’d be an effective manager. But only if you feel you’re up to it. Is that OK with you?”

Mason was getting a little red in the face, so Cody patted him on the back and spoke on his behalf. “It’s OK with all of us,” he said. “We’ll follow his lead!” The other Pledges agreed.

“Wonderful!” the advisor said. “Now, as Annette Funicello said: see ya real soon!”

After the Seniors retrieved everyone’s jackets and bags from the house, JD and the advisor walked the guests around to the front and saw them off. Cody hitched a ride back to campus with the Ben Davids, as his father wasn’t returning to the room until morning. He would pick up his bags and pop by the car wash to say his goodbyes then. At the moment, LJ was sitting by the campfire, having a smoke with Scott, while the other Seniors got to work cleaning up.

“So you’re my son’s Big Brother,” LJ said. “He talks about you a lot. Says you’re like the older sibling he never had. My wife died when Cody was real young and I never remarried so he didn’t get the big family I could tell he wanted. I want to thank you for stepping up and being that for him.”

“Thanks,” Scott replied, slightly overcome. “Cody’s one hell of a kid. You did a great job raising him. The others really look up to him.”

“Thank you, kindly,” LJ said. “It wasn’t easy with just the two of us and always moving around. But I guess I did OK.”

“That you have,” the advisor said. The two hosts had come back from the front yard and sat around the fire as well, the advisor perching on JD’s immense lap with arms around his broad shoulders. “He’s a remarkable young man. They all are. Other than Nate, all of them have less-than-ideal family situations. But they all have come out the other end as people to be proud of.”

“Well, maybe not that Leo character,” LJ chuckled. “I never saw a boy who needed a whuppin’ more in my life. But unless I miss my guess, his hippie momma ain’t never given him a lick of discipline.”

“Yes,” the advisor said, “we’re working on that. But Leo is partially a product of his environment, too. His father passed away when he was young and he didn’t have the strong parental figure to guide him through it like Cody did. I lost both my parents young, as well, so I know how hard it is. Maybe that’s why I have more faith in Leo than most.” JD shifted awkwardly when his husband mentioned his past, but the advisor waved him off.

“I getcha,” LJ said. “But his momma is a good soul, deep down. Even if she’s kooky as a drunk armadillo. Nate’s parents are good people, too. They cling a little too hard, but you can tell they love him. The Major? He rubs me the wrong way, but I’ve seen worse. But lemme tell you what. If I ever saw Mason’s parents on the street I’d be leaving that conversation in handcuffs. Ain’t no bigger sin than to ignore your own child.”

JD smiled and looked at his husband. “Told you you’d like him,” he said. The two rubbed noses affectionately. LJ smiled, but then his expression got serious. “OK, maybe it’s the beer talking, but I got something else to say. And since everyone else is gone, I guess I’ll say it out loud.” LJ put down his empty bottle.

“I know what you boys are and what you do.”

Coming Soon: Parents’ Weekend Conclusion – Diesel-Powered Barbecue part 2
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Boy am I glad to see JD Dawson aka Diesel again, seems like the couple have settled into domestic life together quite nicely. Enjoyed reading how the parents interact. But LJ though, hope he isn't next in line for a brainwashing. Can't wait to find out what exactly LJ knows, the Tie-up-games? or their true identities?

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Grrrrrr, the Major is not endearing himself to me. :evil: [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], LJ seems like he'll keep his yap shut as a point of honor, but perhaps the good Doctor will turn his eye to the homophobe Major in residence, or unleash Queer Eye upon him.

I much prefer Mrs. Bucknard to Major Flannery, but it is clear that she has been highly hands-off with Leo and possibly led to his authority/trust issues.

I have little to say about the ben Davids except I am glad the advisor stacked the deck to ensure a good impression. I am highly glad to see the Seniors as waiters, even if the "service" provided was of a more professional nature than hoped for.

Although I hope to see Cowboy Daddy involved in some more tie-ups!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I certainly hope that LJ's information results in him getting hogtied!

And agreed, [mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm over the Major. However, I also don't love Leo's mom. I've dealt with far too many of those hands off/wanna be friends parents to want to deal with her. If definitely does explain a lot of who Leo is though. I'm liking the ben David's more, and I hope they are coming around to the frat, and are understanding whenever Nate chooses to talk to them about him and Hoss.

Also, Leo should definitely, and rightly, face some wonderful repercussions from the seniors later...
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod...Major Dad is a Neanderthal and a sphincter muscle!!! I just thought he was the strong, silent type with a gruff exterior but with a heart of gold and who accepts people as they are. If anyone needs to be bound, gagged, and humiliated, he's the prime candidate!

So good to see Diesel has arrived in the tale!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Major Dad? More like Major Douchenozzle. :lol:

...I'll see myself out.

CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

I need the next chapter like yesterday lol. I want more booted bondage.. lol.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Grrrrrr, the Major is not endearing himself to me. :evil: @Guardianbound, LJ seems like he'll keep his yap shut as a point of honor, but perhaps the good Doctor will turn his eye to the homophobe Major in residence, or unleash Queer Eye upon him.

I much prefer Mrs. Bucknard to Major Flannery, but it is clear that she has been highly hands-off with Leo and possibly led to his authority/trust issues.

I have little to say about the ben Davids except I am glad the advisor stacked the deck to ensure a good impression. I am highly glad to see the Seniors as waiters, even if the "service" provided was of a more professional nature than hoped for.

Although I hope to see Cowboy Daddy involved in some more tie-ups!
I also hope that cowboy daddy gets to play some part of some more rope tying, sock gagging goodness 🤤
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Man, the major sucks! When he was introduced there were the comments of Ray being the favorite and him loving him underneath which made him somewhat likable. But he is just a tool, I’m glad Ray is in Tug and can experience what having a family that actually loves you is like.

Also poor Mason. I can’t understand how anyone would want a kid and then ignore them their whole life. Seeing Nate’s mom invite him to Passover was great, and the advisor making him the leader.

I’m curious what LJ revaluation will result in. Hopefully some hot bondage!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Yum yum, Diesel's more delicious then ever... I was hoping he'd be related somehow to Cody but a connection has been made with his rodeo hero dad, LJ 8-)

Loved the party and the football party, detest the Major (like everyone else!)... assuming Part 2 of the BBQ will involve some sort of "fun" at the expense of LJ as he is staying put at the house... or maybe he'll practice his calf ropin' skills on a Diesel-powered young buck :twisted:

I frankly don't want to see the Major trussed up cuz that'd be a serious waste of everyone's time, energy, and rope imho... he should just be locked in a box somewhere and never heard from again...
Last edited by george_bound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I understand the hate for the Major, but do you guys REALLY think I'd make a character so one-dimensional? :?
After the events of "Conflagration," there will be some important developments in store for him.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago I understand the hate for the Major, but do you guys REALLY think I'd make a character so one-dimensional? :?
After the events of "Conflagration," there will be some important developments in store for him.
Haha, no I have full confidence in your ability to create highly developed and multi-dimensional characters - you've proven that time and time and time and time again - but since none of us are omniscient, we have to go on what's been revealed to us thus far... that's the justified reason for the hate and I suspect you're setting us up to feel that way for a specific reason 8-) But I for one completely trust in your ability to convincingly flip the script for any or all of the characters at any point in the narrative :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago I understand the hate for the Major, but do you guys REALLY think I'd make a character so one-dimensional? :?
You probably have something way more surprising up your sleeve for the Major, but could it be the classic "homophobe is secretly also part of the team"? Projecting his self-loathing outwards and over-compensating with hyper-masculinity.

Just a guess, can't wait to see how it actually pans out.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I mean when the story first started, I did not like Ray at all, now he is one of my favorite characters. I have no doubt that we will end up liking him, but with what we have now, it leaves a lot to be desired.

I’m excited to see what developments with not just his character but all the characters you have in store for us!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Parents Weekend Conclusion – Diesel-Powered Barbecue part 2

JD shot out of his chair like a rocket, with tension rippling through his body and a stern look on his face. His husband awkwardly picked himself off the ground and stood up, blocking JD from moving forward with his arm. No one moved and there was a shocked silence. Brett was the one to break it. “Mr. Jessup,” he said, “I don’t know what you’ve heard but we at TUG are…”

“Zip it,” LJ said with a “don’t lie to me” gaze. There was a tense moment all around. Even the advisor seemed nervous and NOTHING fazed him. “And relax. If I had a problem with your ‘extracurricular activities,’ I wouldn’t be here. And neither would Cody. Or any of the other boys. If I thought anything unsightly was going on, I’d have shut that shit right down right away. But I had to meet you all for myself. You need to look a man in the eye to really know what’s in his soul. I spent time with all of you today, and I learned what I needed to.”

“My boy is a grown man and makes his own decisions. And if this is what he wants, then I will support him. It’s goddamn weird, but I will. Trust me, I don’t think a lot of the other parents would think the same. Well, maybe that hippie chick, but the ones from Earth wouldn’t.” He laughed at his own joke but everyone else was too wound up to join him.

“That’s quite an unexpected take,” the advisor said, narrowing his eyes. “I must admit I am a little surprised at your open-mindedness.”

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” JD said, slightly hurt. “We’re not ALL bigots. How could you be with me for five years and still think that?”

“Well, you’re a bit of an odd duck,” the advisor chuckled.

“True that,” JD laughed.

“I tested the waters with the boys in the dorm room last night,” LJ said. “And I could tell that Cody and Nate were comfortable with… it. Hell, they practically BEGGED me to do it to them. Do you know they actually said ‘I bet I could get out of that’ while we were watching an action flick?” The Seniors rolled their eyes and laughed. “And I got to thinking. ‘Why is it that they seem to like being tied up so much? What’s the appeal?’ Now I’ve been tied up before. What boy hasn’t? Cowboys and Indians as kids, drunk horseplay with the guys. It happens. But I never thought nothing about it. It was just a stupid thing guys do for laughs. But I saw those boys’ eyes and I saw they liked it.”

The group was pensively silent. Even Scott.

“And I thought how strange that was for Cody,” he said. “Two years ago there was… never mind. That’s not for me to say. But if he and these boys are into being tied up for fun… if that’s something they enjoy for some reason… I wanted to make sure they weren’t being taken advantage of. My boy is pretty wise for his age, but he’s still a kid. All of them are. Easily led. And I had to be sure everything was on the up-and-up.”

“So here it is, all on the table,” LJ said, finishing off another beer. Shane could see LJ’s discomfort and he was trying to give himself confidence with alcohol. He was about to say something significant. “I want to see for myself what the appeal is. I want to try to understand what it is that they like.”

“So wait,” Danny said. “Am I hearing you right? Are you asking us to tie you up?”

LJ took a long swig. “Sure as shit, pretty boy,” he chuckled. “I need to feel it for myself. I want to try and understand and that’s the only way I’m gonna be able to do it.”

The advisor was deep in thought. “JD could explain it to you,” he said. “He enjoys bondage more than any man I’ve ever seen.”

“I could try,” JD said. “I could tell you about how it feels to be helpless. How it feels to totally give yourself over to someone that you trust with all your heart. I could tell ya. But it wouldn’t be the same. I ain’t got much skill with words anyway. He’s right, darlin’. If he wants to know, he has to experience it himself. I mean, I didn’t even know I liked it until…”

“Yes, well, let’s leave out all the gory details,” the advisor said. “No need to get into that in mixed company. But I can understand where LJ is coming from. He wants to get a better understanding of his son and I think that’s admirable. And it’s obvious how strange and difficult this is for him. That’s what makes it so brave. Sir, you are a prince among men. But before we do this, I need to make doubly sure that this is really what you want.”

“Yup,” LJ said, finishing the bottle. “I may be crazy, but it’s what I gotta do.”

“OK then,” the advisor said. “You asked, we will provide. But not out here. I still have neighbors and Gladys has been quite the nosy cow recently. So we’ll go inside and do it there. Hoss, you and Danny move the furniture in the living room. Brett, go into the playroom and get… well, I’ll leave that up to you. Remember we are dealing with a beginner here. The rest of you get LJ ready.”

The group split up and started to get to their tasks. JD stayed behind with Scott and Shane. “I can see how hard this is for you,” he said to LJ. “So tell you what. You don’t have to do it alone. I’ll do it with you.”

The advisor rolled his eyes. “Oh come on!” he chuckled. “Any excuse, huh?”

JD smiled and shook his head. “No, darlin’, it’s not that,” he said. “I want to help him through it. It’ll be less weird if he’s got a friend to go through it with him. Like you said: ‘that’s what family does.’”

“You sound like Vin Diesel,” LJ laughed.

---

The coffee table in the living room had been moved aside, leaving the center of the room wide open. LJ stood fidgeting in the middle of the room, with JD beside him. The big man was cool and calm, a stark contrast to LJ, who was nervously slapping his thighs and shifting his weight. Brett emerged from a side room carrying a pile of things that LJ had to force himself to look at. It was mostly rope, but not coarse like clothesline or rough hemp, LJ noticed. It was shiny white and looked soft and silky. Pliable and flexible and tied into neat bales with great care. Brett put the gear down on the couch and began unwinding one of the bales. LJ could see how it caught the light as it unwound. Brett freed a piece about six feet long and folded it in half, taking the bend in one hand and evening out the two ends in the other.

“You might want to empty your pockets,” JD said, giving LJ an encouraging slap on the shoulder. “It hurts like a sumbitch if you roll over onto your keys.” LJ allowed himself to chuckle, breaking the tension somewhat, as he placed his wallet and various possessions on the coffee table and rolled up the sleeves of his buttondown shirt to mid forearm. “Now don’t get worried. Everything they do to you, they’re going to do to me, too.”

“Well you got a lot more experience than me, but I appreciate that,” LJ said. “Now let’s stop yapping and get this shindig started before I change my dang fool mind.,” LJ said. He seemed a lot more comfortable now since his new friend was going to be there with him. Brett gave LJ a comforting touch on the arm as he came around behind and gently positioned LJ’s hands behind him, wrists crossed, against the small of his back. Shane did the same to JD.

“We’ll start with the hands,” Brett said. “We’re going basic on this, so don’t worry. Nothing too crazy.” Brett placed the rope against LJ’s wrists and threaded the two ends through the bight he had formed, then he pulled the loop closed. LJ felt the smooth, soft rope tighten against his skin until the loop was snug and secure. His initial assessment had been correct. The rope was smooth and soft. Like it was made for comfort. He winced a little remembering how he had used rawhide on the boys and how much it must have chafed their wrists. Should he apologize for that? Or would that be too weird? Three feet away, JD was smiling contentedly as his hands were being secured the same as LJ’s, a bulge in his tight jeans beginning to form.

“Looks like you’re enjoying this a whole lot!” LJ chuckled. He looked down at JD’s crotch and tilted his head quizzically.

“Heh heh,” JD laughed. “Yeah, I kinda do that. Can’t help myself! When I get tied up like this I get a warm feeling inside. But that doesn’t happen to everybody. From what I hear, only two of the boys have that reaction and Cody ain’t one of them.”

“It wouldn’t matter if he was,” LJ said. “I’d still have his back, anyway.” JD smiled proudly and nodded. LJ closed his eyes and listened to his body. He felt a little tingly all over, but it didn’t feel sexual. More like nerves and anticipation. But he didn’t feel afraid. Or any other negative feelings, really. But he did have to admit that it didn’t feel bad. Not by a longshot.

One the loop was tight, Brett pulled the two ends of the rope apart and started winding them around LJ’s wrists in opposite directions. Horizontally a few times at first, then he made a small knot and crossed them the other way, now going vertically. LJ flexed and loosed his fingers at the bonds became firmer and tighter. Forming a cross pattern in four directions that held his hands immobile. But even as it got tighter, it was never uncomfortable or painful. Brett was taking great care in that regard. When the rope was all used up, Brett took the remaining ends and tied them into a sturdy knot, placed in a spot that LJ couldn’t reach with prying fingers.

“OK,” Brett said. “That’s done. Tell me what you think. And if you want us to go on, we will. If you want us to stop, we will, too.”

LJ twisted his wrists. His hands were trapped in a crossways prison, able to rotate this way and that, but not able to slip out of the loops. He flexed his arms and tried to force his way out, but no dice. This was a strange feeling for him. LJ was an uncommonly strong man, muscles developed from a hard life on the ranch and in the saddle. But this feeling of helplessness was new. The guys on the ranch had gotten drunk and tied one up of the group for kicks now and then, but it was just amateurish bro-jokes. The “victim” could always easily escape if he wanted to and just played along for laughs. He had spent some time handcuffed in the back of a squad car, too, but that was usually after a night of too much drunken revelry and he was too far gone to really notice how it felt.

But this time was different. He was really and truly trapped. He thought about all the things these guys could do to him if they wanted. If they were that kind of people. And how he would be powerless to stop them. He knew he didn’t have to worry – that these were definitely not THAT kind of people, but the idea of it got his adrenaline flowing. His heart rate increased. The feeling of powerlessness was an interesting one. As the endorphins circulated through his brain, LJ had to admit it was a rush. He was beginning to understand a little.

“Hmmm,” LJ said. “Feels like you did a pretty good job. I ain’t goin’ nowhere right now.” The boys stood around in a tense hushed silence. “But this is just the starter package. I want to see the whole shebang. You boys do what you need to do and don’t hold back.”

There was a palpable feeling of relief from all present, including LJ. Most of the Seniors thought he would say “OK, that’s it, let me out now,” but he didn’t. Instead, he looked over at the pile of bondage supplies on the couch and waited. Slightly apprehensively, Shane picked up a very long piece and folded it in half like Brett had done.

“The next part would be your upper torso,” he explained, “but I’ll demonstrate on JD first, so you can see how it works.“ Shane placing the ropes taut across JD’s chest and threaded the ends through the bight in back. “The basic version would be just to wrap it around a few times to hold your arms down, but I like to get creative here. Fancy-like. You can make some pretty interesting patterns if you know what you’re doing.”

LJ watched studiously as Shane started with an anchoring band around JD’s barrel chest. The young buck looked like he could stop a train with his bare hands, so Shane had to go extra tight and elaborate to make sure he stayed restrained. From the looks of him, JD could Hulk out and snap the ropes like tissue paper if he wanted, but instead he stood. LJ could see the hairs on JD’s arms standing up as he felt the ropes tighten and no one could miss the bulge in his jeans swelling even more.

Shane pulled the rope tight against JD’s titanic steel-thick pecs and pinned his arms to his sides. He made four or five passes around, pulling tighter each time, before cinching it off with the knot in the center of JD’s upper back. He took two smaller pieces and threaded them through the miniscule space between JD’s arms and rib cage, one on each side. These he wound around multiple times, threading them through again each time. When he finally tied them off, they pinched the rope band on both sides of JD’s chest, making a three-way figure-8 that would make it impossible for JD to slip out of the band.

While LJ watched, Shane began to add more ropes off the anchor band, going in several directions. He wove them up over JD’s shoulders and across, then back down. He wove them around his waist and down between his legs, forming a harness around his hips. He had to be extremely careful to frame JD’s lower half without touching anything improper. JD looked like the smallest touch would start him gushing and that would definitely not be helpful for the tutorial. But Shane was skilled enough to get it done. Connecting ropes were attached to the band and the harness, forming aesthetically pleasing symmetrical patterns. Pretty, but effective. And brutally tight. JD had trouble fully expanding his chest. He wriggled slightly as the sense of confinement and constriction ramped up.

“So that’s what it looks like when completed,” Shane said, making JD turn around so LJ could see both front and back. “It really adds to the effect, I think.”

“And it feels great,” JD said, grinning. “When it’s on more than just your hands it feels like when I was a kid and wrapped myself up in the blanket on winter nights.”

“You ready?” Shane asked.

“Darn tootin’,” LJ said. “Don’t think I’ll enjoy it as much as he does, but I’ll say this. So far it don’t feel bad. I don’t know if it feels GOOD yet, but it definitely ain’t bad.” Shane chuckled as he prepped more rope and started working his magic on LJ. The former rodeo star felt the cords pressing tighter and tighter against his chest and arms, forcing them into whatever position Shane decided. He fidgeted a little as Shane wove the harness around his waist, but everything went along smoothly. LJ felt more of the tingling sensation, but stronger than before.

Hoss came over and put his mammoth hand on LJ’s shoulder. “You’re big, you’re strong,” he said. “I know what that’s like. But sometimes you just need to stop carrying everything on your shoulders and just let go.” He gently helped LJ down onto one knee, then onto both, then he guided him down onto the carpeted floor face-first. A short distance away, Danny was helping JD, who stood with a rapturous expression on his face, down to the floor as well.

Hoss took both of LJ’s legs and stretched them out straight behind him. He put LJ’s cowboy-booted feet together and began to apply ropes around LJ’s ankles. He started at the base, where the foot meets the shin, and slowly wound his way up. Around and around he went, until LJ’s legs were secured almost halfway to the knee. And the tightness couldn’t be adequately described if LJ tried for a year. The thick leather of his boots protected him from chafing or welts, but he could still feel the unbelievable pressure. Hoss took a shorter rope and put it over the bridge of his feet, forcing them out of the slight V position they were in and forcing them flush side-by-side. LJ couldn’t see what Hoss was doing, but he could feel it. He could feel the cords tightening around the bottoms of his feet and back over. And he could see the process being done to JD a short distance away, his friend’s boots being fastened tightly together by the rope. His mind began to rev up. He began to appreciate the feel of the bindings. The almost safe and secure feeling. JD was right: it felt like wrapping yourself up in the blanket as a kid.

“We’re almost done,” Scott said, kneeling down in front of LJ after Hoss had moved away. “You good to go on or are you done?”

“I didn’t ask this just to pussy out before the end,” LJ said through gritted teeth. He could feel the constriction all across his body and was instinctively flexing against the bonds. “I want the whole shebang.”

‘Well, OK then,” Scott said with an impish smirk. He stood up and walked behind LJ. Bending down, he picked up the tail end of the rope Hoss had used on LJ’s feet. The ends each dangled about a foot past the knot. “I believe this is what you cowpokes call a good-ole-fashioned hogtie.” He pulled the rope forward, causing LJ’s legs to bend back at the knee. LJ tried to crane his neck back and watch over his shoulder, but he couldn’t quite get a clear view. But he could definitely feel it as Scott pulled his legs all the way back. He let out a grunt as his feet were brought up past his butt. And then even further. LJ’s back was forced into a reverse arch as Scott began to fasten the ends of the foot-ropes to the harness around LJ’s waist.

“Fuck, dude!” Danny said, making a move to come over. “You trying to kill him? Don’t go expert-level! Just do it beginner. It’s a tutorial. Jesus!”

“No!” LJ said with another grunt. “I said do it, and that means doing it right and proper. It’s fine. I got a bad leg but it ain’t hurting. It actually feels kinda good. If you normally do it that tight, then do it that tight.”

“Are you sure?” Danny asked.

LJ grinned. “I’m getting real tired of people asking me that,” he joked. “I’m not even 40 yet and you boys’re acting like I’m gonna break in half or something. Now stop wussing out and finish up!”

“Yee haw!” Scott said. And he cinched the ropes fully tight before knotting them off. LJ gave an “aaarrgggh!” as he was contorted into a bow shape, but shook his head vigorously when several pairs of hands shot out in his direction.

“It’s OK,” he said. “I’m good.” Across from him, LJ saw the worried face of JD. The younger man was concerned for his friend, but the look of determination on LJ’s face spoke volumes. He needed to see this though, JD thought. The Seniors backed away and let the pair of bound cowpokes wriggle and squirm in their hogties for a moment.

“Looks like them no-good cattle rustlers really got the drop on you two lawmen!” Scott joked.

“There’s just one more part,” Danny said, grabbing Scott by the face and jokingly shoving him away. He had three folded bandanas in his hand. “It’s not really complete without one last bit.” LJ knew exactly what Danny meant by that. He had seen enough cowboy movies to know what was coming next. As Danny knelt down, smooshing one of the folded-up rags into a tight ball, LJ opened his bearded jaws wide. Danny gingerly inserted the ball into LJ’s open mouth, and then rolled a second bandana into a strip, which he knotted in the middle. After placing the knot over the little piece of the red cloth still visible between LJ’s lips, Danny pulled the ends around the back of his captive’s head and tied it off. As a finishing touch, he folded the third bandana into a wide band and covered the entire lower half of LJ’s face with it from nose to chin. When that, too, was tied off behind his head, LJ could make no sounds but muffled grunts and moans.

“I could blindfold you, too,” Danny said, “but I won’t. I think you need to see JD and how he’s reacting.” LJ could see JD plain right across from him. Hoss was finishing up his gag, capped off with the Texas-Flag bandana JD had been wearing on his head up to now. LJ could see the ecstatic gleam in his new friend’s eyes when his bondage was complete. It was almost like JD was on another level of consciousness. LJ wondered where that thought came from. Maybe he had spent too much time talking with Mrs. Bucknard this afternoon? But he didn’t want to think about things like that right now. He had gotten the full treatment like he asked, and all that was left was to lay here and think. And try to understand.

“And that’s the basics,” the advisor said. “The next part is up to you. Boys, I think we should give them some privacy. It’s hard to reflect on heady topics with six other guys looming around.” The Seniors nodded.

“OK, guys,” Brett said. “Let’s get outside and get started on the cleanup. We also need to discuss whether Leo crossed the line and needs some payback for the Karen treatment he gave us during the barbecue. The floor is open to suggestions.” From beneath his gag, LJ chuckled as the Seniors exited the house through the sliding door onto the patio and the advisor went into the nearby kitchen. There was no one left now but him and JD.
“If you want to sit and think – take it all in and feel what it’s like, you have to go all out,” LJ thought. He squirmed in his ropes a little, but knew that wasn’t going to get him anywhere. These boys were definitely good. “Feels pretty tight. JD was right on the money, though. It feels almost comfy, to tell the truth.” LJ laid there a while, watching JD wriggling happily a few feet away. “Well, he sure us enjoying himself. Hahaha. Big boy like that happy as a pig in shit being all tied up like that. I wonder why?” A thought began to form.

“A man like that must be used to being in control,” LJ thought. “Head man in charge. There must be a lot of expectations and demands put on him. Lotta pressure to perform. I know what that’s like. But it must be nice to just let all that go. Just like that Hoss fella said. Just kick back and let someone else drive. Let them take all that responsibility out of your hands.” LJ thought. “Yeah, that makes sense. I can definitely see that.”
He could see it, but he knew that it wasn’t how he felt, himself. He could see how the utter helplessness could be erotic, but he doubted that’s why the boys liked it. At least not Cody. Nate, perhaps, but he knew his son and that wasn’t what Cody was looking for. Cody was looking for a connection with other people. A close relationship. A… bond. “That’s it!,” LJ thought.

It was the trust. It was the total confidence in your partner that allowed you to put yourself completely in their power. It was the time and care that your partner spent in the act of tying. It was all attention focused on you and you alone. You became the center of your captor’s world when they were tying you. LJ felt that when the boys did him up. THAT was the connection Cody wanted. LJ knew that he had been there for his son whenever Cody needed, but a boy couldn’t live on just that. Cody was a social animal and needed to connect with people. This was his way of making close bonds with others.

LJ flexed his chest against the ropes that held him tight. They wrapped around him like the embrace of a lover. A hug. By now he was beginning to cramp a little. The position his legs were tied into didn’t leave much room to maneuver either, and a lot of pressure was being put on his back and shoulders. Even his booted feet were held in place by ropes, immobile and secure. He could hear the distressed leather creaking whenever he tried to move. Even his oversize belt buckle was beginning to dig into his belly from being forced to lay on it. But he endured it. He had a lot to ponder.

---

Someone came to check on the hogtied pair every few minutes, just to make sure everyone was breathing correctly and not cramping too badly. JD looked like he could just lie there forever, but LJ had learned what he needed to. After an hour or so of deep contemplation, he grunted repeatedly at Brett, who was checking to see that the ropes around his wrists weren’t too tight. “Don’t want to cause nerve damage,” Brett said, stopping when he saw LJ clearly had something to say to him. After Brett knelt down and removed the gag, LJ stretched his jaw muscles and tried to get saliva flowing.

“I think I figured it out,” he said. “At least a little. I had some ideas that I think will help me understand. But for now, I think it’s time to get loose. I have a lot to think about.”

Brett seemed pleased. “I’m glad to hear that,” he said as he began undoing the ropes binding LJ’s feet to his waist harness. Mr. Jessup let out an audible sigh of relief when his legs were gently lowered back to the ground and his back could rest normally. Brett whistled and the other Seniors, plus the advisor, came into the room as well. While the five boys got to work untying LJ from the intricate net of cords that encircled his body, the advisor just sat on the floor and rubbed JD’s head like he was petting a puppy. The bound hunk just purred like a baby. When Danny came over to start releasing JD, the advisor smiled and put his hand up.

“No need for that,” he said. “Just the legs, actually. I think he’ll be spending the rest of the night like this.” JD’s eyes twinkled with delight upon hearing that. Once Danny released the ropes around JD’s booted ankles and denim-covered knees, JD got himself off the floor and up onto his feet with little effort. LJ was shocked. For a man of JD’s size to be able to stand fully up without using his arms at all was an incredible feat. LJ thought his new friend’s core must be made of titanium or something. LJ himself sat on the coffee table while several pairs of hands undid knots all around his torso. He began to feel the ropes falling away and full circulation returning to his body. He stood up to allow Shane to remove the waist harness, but otherwise he was happy just to be seated again instead of lying on his stomach.

His hands were the last things to be untied. Once he was fully free, LJ stood up and thanked his hosts. The advisor told LJ to call him if he needed to discuss things further and LJ said he would do that. The advisor bade JD to say goodnight, which he did in the form of some unintelligible grunts through his thick gag, and then marched his husband into the bedroom with the gag still in. As the other Seniors put the furniture back into position, Brett showed Mr. Jessup to the guest bedroom. It was far enough from the master that he wouldn’t be disturbed by whatever was going to be happening inside later in the evening. Once everything was done, LJ accompanied the Seniors outside to their vehicles and watched them head back to the House to prepare for the following day’s work duties. Now alone, LJ gave a deep sigh and returned to the house.

LJ had first heard of TUG from a tourist that he was giving riding lessons to a year ago. Apparently this tourist was “The Spy,” his Freshman year of college (whatever that meant) and had some odd stories to tell about what went on at one particular party. He said all the ropes around made him think of it. LJ had almost forgotten about it until Cody called him to say he was pledging, which made the memory jump back to his foremind. He had spent the next week or two doing research on the group, and there was odd chatter about the frat if you looked in the right places online. Some people called them a “Kink Club” disguised as a fraternity, while others just remarked about how odd it was that ropes always seemed to come out for their social events. Frat pledges getting tied up was nothing abnormal, LJ found, but TUG's name seemed to always pop up when something like that was spoken of. Most of the negative posts seemed to be from members of a Fraternity called “DIX,” and were taken down soon after being posted, but he had managed to read enough to get his curiosity piqued.

If that really was where Cody was pledging, he had to make sure his son wasn’t getting drawn into some kind of sex cult. Or worse. But from what he had seen tonight, LJ knew his initial fears were misplaced. He was very good at reading people, and while Brett and the advisor definitely had some skeletons in their closets, this group was above reproach. There was no way someone like JD could be attached to something sinister. But even though his father’s worry was quenched, he still had a lot to absorb.

It was getting fairly late, so LJ decided to go outside for one last smoke before bed and sat down in a lounge chair on the patio. A million thoughts raced through his head. So now he had experienced it for himself. But what comes next? He was confident that Cody was in no danger from these guys, and although he didn’t quite understand his son’s fascination with bondage, LJ was damn sure he would support Cody in whatever he chose to do. If this is what made him happy, then it made LJ happy, too. He thought back to what he just experienced and remembered how aroused JD was by the whole process. “Boy was sporting more wood than the Sequoia Forest!” LJ chuckled. He remembered not feeling anything like that himself from being bound, but… but a thought came to him.

“I guess people like giving control over to someone else,” LJ thought. “But what about the OTHER side? What about the guy doing the tying? That must be a big rush. Having someone totally in your power. Able to make them do whatever you want and there ain’t a damn thing they can do about it. That must feel amazing.” LJ felt a small stirring in his jeans. Not because he was envisioning a man in a compromising position, but it was the thought of being able to exert dominance over another person, that was beginning to appeal to him. For someone as laid back and easygoing as LJ, the thought of being authoritative and domineering behind closed doors was certainly interesting. He could definitely see the attraction to it. An attraction that was growing on him. He would have to talk more with the advisor about that sometime. Maybe learn some skills. There were a lot of thirsty ladies hanging around the rodeo that appreciated a man who knew his way around knots. “Rope bunnies,” some of the rodeo hands called them. He had heard stories at the bar from his coworkers about some of these women that he had previously thought was just guy-talk bullshit. But now some new possibilities were beginning to come to mind. A man with some expert training could do quite well for himself.

“Like I said,” LJ said aloud to no one as he put out his cigarette. “Lots to think about.”

Coming Soon: Conflagration part 1 – The Car Wash
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic