Never make fun of girls! (ffffff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Never make fun of girls! (ffffff/m)

Post by Stef »

The story takes place on a Friday morning at a school, the day before April fool's day in an small, ordinary town.

Steven is a spoiled 15 years old boy, who generally acts like a jerk! Especially towards his school's girl's volleyball team mocking them all the time while they're training, calling them ugly and useless! He has an athletic body, brown short hair and blue eyes. He also has a pretty face in contrast of his bratty behaviour.

Alice is an 15 years old girl, classmate of Steven and part of the volleyball team. She's attractive, athletic type, and has beautiful long, dark hair and eyes.

-"Hahaha how coulnd't you defend that one? I didn't know you were that bad" He mockingly said and laughed. He was watching the girls training at school
-"Could you please stop Steven? We're trying to get better" One girl who got annoyed replied
-"No way you can win against other schools! You suck hard girls" He added then still with a mocking tone
-"Shut it! Do you think it's easy to be good at any sport? Let me see YOU trying" Alice said staring at him
-"There's NO doubt i'd be better than any dumb girl! Girls are crybabies! But i'm bored to do so, keep trying losers!" He replied and started walking away
-"Go away you lazy moron and let us keep practicing" Alice shouted at him angrily and Steven walked away laughing.
-"I can't stand him! It's been months! He thinks just because he's a boy, he is better than us!" An other girl said to her teamates
-"He underestimates us. We must teach him a lesson about who's strong and who's weak" Alice replied and then added "I have an idea, come closer" and all the girls started whispering and giggling.

Later after the last lesson of the day the when school was over, Steven came across Alice.

-"Yuk! What's that smell? Why you even trying loser? You're just sweating achieving nothing! He said to her
-"Stop it or else.." Alice replied ang got interrupted by him saying
-"Or else what? You're gonna cry? HAHAHAH" and then Alice turned her back and went away leaving him laughing at her sarcastically.

A few hours later, in the early evening, all the girls gathered and played a match in their full uniform; white shirts, red shorts and white knee high socks, with one red strip on top of them. Needles to say, all the girls were tall and had athletic bodies, and some of them were really hot.
After the match, one of the hottest girls texted Steven to meet her at the old house by the lake in one hour and to be alone, pretending to like him and wanted to know him a little better. Steven as a 15 years old boy, couldn’t refuse, and arrived there around an hour later in a normal black t-shirt, jeans and converse all star shoes. Little did he know what was about to happen!
He opened the old wooden door and to his surprise, the whole volleyball team (which consisted of six girls) were inside expecting him and smiling.
-“What the hell?” He said very surprised
-“It was about time. GET HIM” Alice said and all of them quickly grabbed him and pinned him down fast while he was protesting. He tried to get away of them but he couldn’t do much against six girls! While he was pinned down and fighting, Alice brought some ropes and they all started tying him up. Mary tied his ankles, Ashley tied his knees, and Lisa, Alex and Amy tied his hands behind his back. Then they tied his hands to his already tied feet, successfully puting him in a hogtie
-“Untie me NOW stupid girls” He shouted while all of them were laughing
-“Who’s weak now boy? You’re all tied up by some powerless girls!” Alice said and all of them kept laughing
-“It’s not funny. REALEASE ME NOW STUPID BIIMMMMMM MMMMFF” He said but Ashley clapped her mouth with her hand
-“No swearing mister!” Ashley said and he tried to talk but a muffled sound came out of his mouth.
-“Stop shouting and swearing, you don’t wanna be gagged, do you?” Amy told him and he nodded negatively. Then Ashley took her hand of his mouth.
-“Ok you won, let me go now and I’ll stop making fun of you” Steven said and struggled to get out of his bonds

Part two

Can’t you escape?! We thought you were pretty good at everything” Lisa sarcastically said and the rest of the girls giggled
-“It’s pretty tight. Good job, now UNTIE me!” Steven replied pretty annoyed
-“Not that fast Steven, we’re tired of you making fun of us. You’ll be punished for your behaviour” Mary said and all of them removed their shoes. Alice, Amy and Lisa removed their socks too while Steven was watching confused as he was laying hogtied on one side. All the girls gathered and stood near him, and then started pressing and rubbing their socked and bare feet all over his face.
-“Ewww so gross stop it! They're dirty! PLEASE! Steven protested
-“Yep! We’ve just finished training” Amy stated while Steven tried hard to not to smell their stinky, sweaty feet.
-“See Steven? We’re not sweating in vain!!” Alice said with an evil laugh and all of them giggled. They kept rubbing his face all over with their feet, making him smell them! He was now struggling harder to get out of his hogtie, all grossed out by the smell of six stinky feet simultaneously!
-“CUT IF OFF NOW BITCMMMM” Steven tried to say but one foot went straight inside his mouth.
-“Suck on it boy!” Alice said pressing her foot in to his mouth “Do you like the taste of my toes?” She added then after she wiggled them inside his mouth
-“MMMMMMMMM MMMM” Steven tried to say
-"Guess who's in charge now, the powerless girls" Lisa said and smiled
-“Let me try let me try! Alex said. Then she took of her socks and stuffed one of them in his mouth and pressed it with her foot. Steven was unable to talk or scream and all he could do, was loud mmphing noises!

That went on and on for almost an hour. The girls were making Steven lick, kiss and smell their feet, socks and shoes. They even had a contest where one of them closed his yes, and the rest of them asking him which girl's foot he was smelling and licking. Steven was hogtied and struggled a lot during that and tried to avoid all this. He was unable to do much as he was total helpless at the girls' mercy! He tried to scream or swear from time to time but every time he opened his mouth, a different foot was getting inside his mouth slinencing him! By that time he had already licked all of the girls' feet a couple of times!

-"You sucked my feet and socks clean!" Alice said
-"This is so much fun!" Mary added happily
-"Yes i hope he learned his lesson" Ashley added while the rest of the girls stopped torturing him
-"Steve, how it feels now you are at our hands. Or should i say feet??" Alex said and all of them laughed. Steven didn't say anything, he was defeated, he wasn't struggling anymore accepting his fate
-"Look how manly he is! Some girls made him licked their feet!" Ashley said
-"I hate you all" He whispered after a few seconds
-"Why? We had such a good time together!" Amy stated and all of them giggled again
-"I'll take my revenge someday. I promise you little bitches" Steven added
-"Aww poor sweetie! Now you're going to spend the night here bound and gagged. We warned you" Alice told him and she balled up one of her socks and holded it right above his nose
-"Are you gonna be a good boy and apologize?" Alice asked him
-"DON'T EVEN DAMMMMMMMM MMMMM" Steven said and Alice quickly stuffed her sock in his mouth
-"'I'm sorry, wrong answer!" Alice replied and used her other knee high sock to secure his gag by tying it tight around his head. Then all the girls wore their socks and shoes and started walking away
-"See? You've made me wear my shoes without socks! That's ew oh wait!" Alice said and the girls laughed again
-"Goodnight Steve! We'll see you tomorrow morning after our training again" Alice said with an evil smile while they were walking away
-"MMMMMMMFF MMMMF" Steven tried to shout

Part three

Steven was all alone, hogtied and gagged with Alice's dirty socks stuffed in his mouth. But he didn't gave up struggling although it was hardly impossible to get out! After long struggles, an hour later he succesfully reached his cellphone and called his best friend Tom.

Tom is way more masculine than him, with straight long black hair and a rock style appearance. He also was in a relationship with Alex

-“Hello?” Tom answered his phone
-“MMMFF MMMMMFFF” He tried to tell him
-“Shit dude! What happened? Where are you? Tom panicked
-“MMMMFF MMMMMMMFF” Steven continued moaning
-“Give me a sec, I’m gonna find you using GPS, hold there buddy” Tom said and hung up the phone. He found where Steven’s cellphone is located and arrived at the house by the lake, as fast as he could finding him inside exactly how the girls left him.
-“Holy shit man! What happened?” Tom asked shocked while he started untying him. He then, untied the sock behind Steven’s head, and Steven spat out the other one off his mouth.
-“Finally! I was disgusted! He said
-“What happened? Why were you gagged with knee high socks?” Tom asked him
-“The girls from the volleyball team attacked me and made me lick and smell their feet” Steven said embarrassed
-“I told you you were being a dick! Anyway, you won’t let this without revenge, will you? Tom said and at this point Steven was untied
-“Of course not! By tomorrow morning, I’ll have my revenge!” Steven said
-“That’s my man!” Tom replied and high fived him. Then the boys discussed their plans for Steven’s revenge on the girls, and after a couple of minutes they left and returned to their houses.

Steven texted Mary, who was the most gullible and naïve girl telling her that he learned his lesson and luckily for him, he escaped. She texted back that she was very sorry, and that her teammates overreacted. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. He then texted Mary to not tell any of the girls that he isn’t there bound anymore, and to come earlier tomorrow morning with Ashley if she could before the rest of the girls arrive, to apologize to them. She agreed and texted her to leave a little early because she wanted help with something.

In the meanwhile Tom had a fight over the phone with Alex about all this. He made her feel very bad and convinced her to help them take revenge on her teammates! She sighed and agreed.

The next morning came and Steven and Tom went into the old house by the lake along with Tom’s girlfriend, Alex, while the other girls went training!
-“Hey, where’s Alex? Alice asked
-“She texted me that she is a little tired and couldn’t make it” Amy responded and they focused on their training after that.

After approximately 45 minutes, Mary and Ashley left, stating the they will meet the rest of the girls later when they finish Mary's job
-“Don't miss out! We’re going to play with Steven a little more before releasing him. He must be very tired by now and I’m sure he learned his lesson!” Alice told them and they waved goodbye. Mary then tricked Ashley into going into the house to make fun of Steven first.

Back in the house, Steven, Tom and Alex were expecting them and as Mary and Ashley entered, they quickly grabbed and tied them up to their surprise. They tied their hands behind their back, and then secured them by tying them to their chest above and below their breasts. Last, Steven duct taped their fingers while they were protesting and shouting, and placed them sitting on the floor. Mary was shocked as she realized she was tricked!
-“Three more to go! Good we have brought a lot of rope!” He cheered
-“Oh no!” Ashley said looking at Mary

A little while later, Alice, Lisa and Amy finished their training and went back in the house to free Steven. They entered the house after they heard mmmmph sounds and were convinced that it was Steven’s. It was Mary's and Ashley's!! Tom and Steven had their hands clapped over their mouths! Steven, Tom and Alex then grabbed one girl each and repeated the same procedure. Within a few minutes and a lot of protests and struggles, Alice, Lisa and Amy were also tied the same way, sitting on the floor staring at Alex angrily!

Part four

-“You filthy traitor!!” Alice shouted at Alex
-“Ah! I almost forgot” Steven said and winked at Tom. Then they grabbed and tied Alex too to her surprise, the same way they did with the other girls! Now all the girls were sitting on the floor, bound and defeated!
-“What now?” Amy asked feared
-“I have everything figured out” Steven answered and with Tom’s help, they placed the three of the girls side by side, facing the other three of them. Alice was facing Lisa, Amy was facing Ashley and Mary was facing Alex. Their feet weren't tied.
-“Now here’s what you gotta do. Each one of you will remove the shoes and socks of the girl that’s in front of you, using your mouth! You have one minute to do that! I you don't succeed you'll be punished!" Steven said and the girls gasped
-"But it's impossi.." Alice tried to protest but got interrupted by Steven
-"Time starts NOW!!" Steven said and start timing
The girls immediately started untie each other's shoelaces with their teeth! Some of them knocked their shoes off while others tried to take them off by biting them and pulling them! All of them were in great hurry but it was impossible in such a little time! Time passed and only two of the girls were barefoot. The rest of them were still trying to pull off each other's sweaty socks using their teeth but it wasn't easy as they were knee high socks!
-"Time's up!" Tom pointed out and all of them froze. Then Tom took off the socks of the girls who were still wearing them.
-"Now you'll have to lick the soles and toes of the girl in front of you. Each foot for ten minutes! I’m sure your feet are stinky after the training, and you’ll have the chance to taste them! Like I did! If anyone of you doesn't cooperate, none of you will be released! It'll take only twenty minutes if you all do as you've been told! The girls panicked and protested! "That ain't happening!""Over my dead body""Eww NO WAY!" were some of their many protests!
-"Do it if you don't wanna spend the rest of the day and night here, hogtied and gagged with your socks! Steven said to frighten them. All of them wanted to get over this as fast as possible and after a short discussion, they agreed to do that!
-"We'll start with your right foot..GO!" And every girl started licking the right foot of the girl in front of her. All of them were making grossed faces!
-"More action! Lick them clean!" Steve said while he was watching and laughing with Tom
-"Now put your feet in each other's mouth! Don't be shy" Tom commanded and they did as they told
After those long ten minutes and many commands, Steven shouted
-"Excellent, now the left foot, GO" And started timing again. Same procedure occured with Steven and Tom commenting and laughing until Steven shouted
-"Perfect! Now we're even!" And all of the girls relieved
-"Can you untie us now?" Alice said cowardly
-"Have you all learned your lesson? Tom asked
-"YESS" All of the said with one voice
-"Are we even now?" Steve asked and all of them agreed with one voice again
-"Good" He added and started walking away with Tom
-"Hey! Untie us!" Ashley shouted
-"Did you untie me yesterday after you tortured me?" Steve asked and all of them looked down and didn't say anything
-"See ya girls, have fun! Don't worry it won't take you very long to untie yourselves" Tom said and they both left the house with the girls inside
-"We had it coming" Alex said defeated and they all tried to untie each other hands for a while, using their teeth and toes!
In 10 minutes they were all free again and decided not to ever talk about this ever again!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

8-)
SNAFU
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Very nice story........ :D wonderful revenge :lol: :lol:
Please post more 8-)
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Excellent story, very entertaining!

Rafey
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

This was my fantasy in high school. To annoy people to point they would tie me up and torture me. I tried teasing. All I did get was not revenge but on last day of school, I was held down by some of my classmates while the others tickled me. So 24 hands was all over my ticklish body. Wish I was tied.

But nice story. Nice revenge on both sides.
Tie me up and have fun with me
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Love love loooove it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic