The great mistake (F/F, +/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The great mistake (F/F, +/FF)

Post by arbamanre »

I was grunting angry trough my gag, just with my black underwear, frustrated of being tied up in spread eagle position by my girlfriend for hours. At this point I’m furious and tired of laying in my bed, all this because not trusting in my intuition.

My name is Karla and I was having troubles in my relationship with Jessie since I move on her apartment a month ago. A day before, we had a strong argue and we stop talking each other. The problem is that she thinks I’m a control-freak, but is because she is too careless! a lot of times she forgets important things like turn off the stove!

The next day of the fight, I cleaned all the house since the morning while she just goes away without say nothing! But in the afternoon, she came to the house carrying with difficulty too many bags that almost drops when she tried to close the door, she brought a fancy Thai food from my favorite restaurant, she wants to solve the things.

I was fascinated, we have a really nice meal, she was so funny and so beautiful, cute face, white skin, dark hair, voluptuous body, and with me we were a beautiful couple, my slightly brown skin, brown hair, athletic body, and of course pretty face too.

After a while she apologizes ashamed, and I feel myself a kind of guilty, maybe she was right that I’m a control-freak. So I tell her I want forget this pointless fights and compensate her about all, but I got amazed when she suddenly excited says that she wants we try something “kinky”, she said that wanted to tie me up.

I got paralyzed and wanted say no, not just because I was never tied up before and scares me a bit, also because I don’t feel like I can give her total control. But to prove I’m an open person and not a control-freak I agreed:

“Ok, Jessie, but when I say ‘stop’, we stop”

“Of course Kar”

So we go to the room, and she took out a hidden big bag with a lot of rope, a duct tape, bandanas, some pairs of handcuffs and a red ballgag.

“Wow! From where is all this”

“Well, is not first my time in this. Trust me, you will love it! And now took off your clothes, just keep your underwear”

“Mmmm… ok, but if you take off your clothes too” I say to her smiling

“That’s fair” and she also removes her clothes to reveal her sexy red underwear, and she keeps herself like that all the time, showing her beautiful body

Later she ordered me to lay on the bed, she took two pairs of handcuffs and cuffed me each hand to each upper bedposts, then took two ropes and tied each leg to the under bedposts, leaving me in a spread eagle position.

“Ufff, ok ok, I’m fine, I’m fine” I said nervously to myself with a deep breath

“Just relax, you don’t have to worry about nothing”

Her words only make me remember all her big neglects in the past and I start to feel more anxious, also I was thinking in that she dropped her 'tying up' stuff in the floor and I just cleaned the room this morning! So I want ignore my thoughts and I close my eyes trying to keep me calmed and ‘enjoy’, but soon I realized that I couldn’t to endure too much.

“No, no! Jessie I thinks is time to sto... mmmMMPH” she starts to gagging me with a bandana with a knot tied in the middle

“You said something? I don’t hear you” she says laughing

I tried frantically to avoid the gag. We never talk about gags! But she keeps it with her hand while she laughs of me and starts to enjoy the situation

“Oh my…! I love see your perfect athlete body squirming!”

“LEMMMPH MEH OUPHHT!”

“’Love me now’? Sorry, I don’t understand you hahha”

I realized I was trapped now, I tensed myself but I stop my struggling and I resign

"This is my well behaved Karla” Jessie says while she knots my cleave gag in the back of my head

Then she took the duct tape, and wraps my mouth, spinning it a lot of times around my head, taking care of not wrap my hair.

“There it is! Beautiful!”

“Mmmph mmmmmmph”

“Yes. Is time to play”

She starts to fondle and toy with me, she caresses and kisses all my body, and to my surprise I start to turn me on, it was weird because I still was angry and worry, but it feels so nice, and curiousness and pleasure invaded me. But a minutes later she suddenly stop

“Mmmph?”

“We don’t want this finish it soon, right? So I let you here hopping for more, while I finish some pendent work in mi laptop. What do you think?”

“Mmnn mn!” With fear I try to negate with through my gag and saying ‘no’ with my head

“’Go ahead’? Wonderful! We think the same”

“MMMMMMMPH!!!”

She kisses my mouth over my gag before she leaves the room

“Enjoy it baby. I’m sure you are going to miss me my dear”

“MMMMNNNMMMPH!!!”

'''************************'''

I was desperate, regretting my trust in his judgment, I struggle and moan loudly through my gag but is useless, and I feel like I was almost about crying.

I was like that for hours until she came back, entering “casually”, like a villain, still only wearing her red underwear showing her beautiful body

“MMMNPHH!!! MMMPH!!!” I try to reclaim frantically

“Yes! I missed you too baby!” She grimes and approach to me, starting to toy with me again

“MMPH MNM MMMPH!” I try to say ’let me out’ but she ignores me

“Your voice through your gag is music to me... Mmm… Mmm… Ha! You know? This is going to get more interesting!”

“MMMPH?!”

She took a pair of handcuffs, rope, tape, a bandana and the ballgag. I open wide my eyes thinking I what she’s going to do. Then she took off my gag.

“Mmmph…aaah! Let me g…MMMMPH!” She immediately put me the ball gag and she put herself over me now.

She took the keys of the handcuffs and puts it in a thin thread, and tied it to my neck like a collar

“Phmmmn?”

“The fun not should be only for you”

She sits in the bed, in the space between my legs and starts to tie her own ankles together! Later put herself a gag just like I had it before, the cleave gag wrapped with tape over it.

“MMMMPHHMMM!!!” I protest. That is so irresponsible! If something happens none of us could do nothing. But she ignores my grunting, and she finish handcuffing herself with her hands in her back.

She starts to fondled me with her cuffed hands and caress me with her tied ankles, also time by time she pushes her body with mine, she is laughing and moaning through her gag while I am protesting and grunting through mine, struggling desperately but also a little turned on.

After a while I think she decides to move on, so she reach my neck with her cuffed hands and grabs the keys, and starts to release her own hands of the cuffs. But a strong noise in the living room surprise us both and she drops the key to the floor and it goes under the bed.

“MMMMNNPHHH!” we both yelled

She quickly goes to the floor searching for the key, moaning desperately. I get angrier and grunt through my gag and arching my back furiously. I heard like she finally grabs the key, but immediately I hear like she suddenly stops, so I try to raise my head to see her when I get shocked when I saw a man dressed like a burglar in the room.

“Well, well. These victims like do all the work for me! Wasn’t enough let your keys pugged in the door right? HAHAHAHA”

He show us the keys of the door in his hand, in that moment I got incredibly furious with Jessie and with me for be such an idiot in let her tie me up, I just can’t believe she forgot the keys in the door again!

“Fine, you did all the hard part, so I will have a little fun with this beauties utilizing my extra time!”

Jessie and I open wide the eyes with fear; he took off the keys from the Jessie’s hand, and takes more rope and bandanas from the Jessie’s bag.

He ties the Jessie’s thigs together, later her upper arms with her elbows almost touching them each other, he releases the handcuffs and tie her wrists in a double column tie, finally he secures her arms to her chest with more rope, and he lays her in the floor. Jessie protest loud but he is enjoying it, admiring her great body squirming; while I keep quiet to do not complicate things

“Now your turn beauty!”

He proceeds to tie me up like Jessie, he unties my legs from the bed's posts, and ties my ankles and thighs together. Then release the cuffs from my both hands and lays me on my stomach, so he can tie my wrists and upper arms, I had fear so I cooperate with him. Finally, he secures my arms to my chest with rope and removes my ball gag and he asks me for the location of my jewelry and other valuable things, so I just answer him.

“Thanks pretty! This is the best rob ever!” He kisses me in the mouth and put me a cleave gag and wrap tape around my head to secure it just like the Jessie’s gag and my first gag.

I thought it was over, but he carries Jessie to the bed with me, and he lays us both on our stomach, took a pair of bandanas and blindfolded us, he took rope and hogtied each one of us.

He fondled us for a minutes, while we protest and moan through our gags, I was afraid but I have to admit that maybe I enjoyed his hands, the helpless feeling and the skin of my gorgeous girlfriend tied up touching me next to me.

After a while he gives a playful strong spank to each one of us.

“Mmmph!”

“Hahaha, keep quiet gorgeous ladies, I’ll be out soon”

And he proceeds to search the value things in all the department. Some minutes later he goes with all the booty, slamming the door when he is out. Then we start to struggle desperately to release ourselves.

'''************************'''

Hours later and cooperating, finally we could release our hands and arms, it was too hard because we had to untie the hogtie, wrists, upper arms, and chest to arms ties, it was so stressful!

I was angry starting to untying my legs, instead Jessie that try to took off her gag first.

“Ahh! Finally..! Sorry Kar… I just… I… I am so sorry”

“Mmnph mphu!” I just moaned angry

“But… it was fun right?”

That make me angrier! I even can’t stare her after she says that, she was just there calmed untying like if all was a game. So I hurry to untie my ankles and thigs…

“You have to be positive Kar, you do…WHAT! WAIT!” I lay her to the floor grabbing a pair of handcuffs in my hand, I sit on her and cuffed her hands in her back

“NO! KARLA!”

Then with other cuffs I secured her ankles together, and with other ones I let her hogcuffed; so, with her secured I finally took off my gag, and later I took the red ball gag.

“Open your mouth!”

“No! Karla this isn’t fair, I underst…MMMMNNPH MMMPH” I interrupted her, forcing the ballgag in her mouth, I never been so angry with her before!

“You don’t know what ’fair’ means! We start with letting you tied up the same time I was!"

“AAGHHMMM!! GHHOMMNPH!!” Jessie protests and struggles

“Yes, 'you are going to miss me'. This is over Jessie!”

“GHMMOOMMMPH!!”

I let her squirming and moaning in the floor. I dressed myself and leave the house some hours, I return and founded her crying and struggling desperately. So I freed her and we called the police then.

It’s hard to me admit it, but she was right in something, despite I was too angry, scared and I lost a lot money with the rob, be tied up was in fact an exciting experience. But anyway I broke with her, and yes sometimes I miss her, but is dangerous live with a person so irresponsible!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for the story! I was initially a bit confused about the gender tagging, but (fortunately) realized what it meant before making an idiot of myself by replying about it. I'd advise you to write more, I'd love to read more so well-written stories.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the story! I was initially a bit confused about the gender tagging, but (fortunately) realized what it meant before making an idiot of myself by replying about it. I'd advise you to write more, I'd love to read more so well-written stories.
Thank you! I try to do my best.
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Beautiful story!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Megann wrote: 1 year ago Beautiful story!
Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic