Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Post by Bandit666 »

Well its been a very long time since any of you found a story from myself. But then life has a way of taking over. Events and health issues beyond our control leave us at a miss. But with all that said I hope you will enjoy and let me know your thoughts. As so many of you have supported me in the past.

[mention]gagged86[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention]

Damsels4you

Part 1

A very unusual meeting.

Staring.

Blair Blouson
(Courtesy of bondage mischief)

Eleanor Richardson.

And.

Gigi Allens as.

(Courtesy of FMConcepts)

The unknown blonde.

It’s been many, many years since the classrooms and corridors. The assembly halls and changing rooms. The dining hall and even the playground of Grainger Town Primary School have echoed with the sounds of children talking and laughing. Echoed with the sounds of children’s shoes upon hard wooden flooring and tarmac.

And yet unlike most of its brethren. Of its contemporaries. Deemed to be beyond usefulness. Believed to be too expensive and outdated to maintain. With their clearly defined Victorian design. Solidly built red brick walls. Draughty, ill fitting wooden sash windows and slippery polished oak floors.

Grainger Town Primary had been saved from the ignominy of dereliction. Of broken windows and pulled up floor boards. Of finding itself listed under the term, ‘eye sore’. Had been saved from a visit by the wrecking ball. Thanks. In no uncertainty circumstances to the intervention of the areas leading socialite and former pupil Miss Eleanor Richardson.

A tall. Proud woman in her early 40’s. Rich beyond belief. Through her own determination and drive. She’d made it big. Been successful despite the worst of starts in life. And yet her memories of those school days. Were most certainly deserving of the trash can. But then. Somehow she’d fought back against the name calling and tired tatty uniforms of her youth. Dissolved herself of the parents who neglected her so.

Her mother. Now long since passed away. Was a drug addict. Hadn’t seen her blossom into a beautiful young woman. Hadn’t cared if truth be told. For she’d turn her back on Eleanor. Had disowned her the second she’d fled the family home. Had broken free of a life less worthy.

At first. She’d worked 3 jobs to keep a meagre roof over her head. To manage to afford a cold, damp one bedroom flat. In what was best known as the wrong side of town. Had bought her clothes from thrift stores. Received them as an occasional gift from the few people she called friends. The handful of boys and girls that didn’t turn their backs. What little furniture she had came from charity or were second hand.

During those days. Those long, long days. She’d lived on the littlest of food. Had rationed herself tightly. Treats being few. Quality meals something very seldom experienced. Drawn only when invited to someone’s home. Given the opportunity to show she was more than the object of pity. Was worthy of someone’s belief. Someone’s consideration.

For she’d chosen. To sacrifice so much. To be hard upon herself. So she could follow her heart. Her desire to prove others wrong. To do whatever was necessary to support her way first through college and then onto university. Where she left with a master’s degree in business and finance.

And yet. Despite the highest grades in the establishments history. Work hadn’t landed at her feet. For no one had been interested in employing a girl from the wrong side of town. Who’s clothing had seen better days. Who’s appearance was gaunt and thin. Who had attended the poorest of schools. Schools with the lowest of track records. No one had been willing to see the spark in her eyes. Sense the burning desire in her often grumbling belly. The determination etched upon her face.

Which is she’d invested every penny of her savings. Pathetic as they may have been. Mounting to less than £1’000. Into her own venture. A venture that within a couple of years went on to become a national success. That within a few years longer had become international. Swallowing up many of those businesses and dismissive board members that had shunned her. Placing them under her control. Giving her the power to threat them as they had her. Leaving them with no hope, no careers. All while destroying others.

But then. Once the working day was done. Once free of the boardroom. It mattered not. To her anyway. That she’d climbed up the Forbes rich list. Had become the richest woman there upon. For secretly she had a soft and caring side. A side her employees never saw.

A soft and caring side that manifested itself in her charitable work. Her willingness to support and guide those less fortunate than herself. That had seen her take others from the wrong side of town and make them firstly an educational success. And then secondly a success in their chosen field.

Although. With all that said. It wasn’t the gentler, kinder side of Eleanor that summoned her female members of staff. The wives, partners and even girlfriends of their male and in some cases female colleagues to attend a meeting in the assembly hall of the former Grainger Town Primary School that fateful Saturday morning.

It wasn’t the benevolent. Fun loving. Caring and supportive Eleanor that announced her arrival with the sound of high stiletto heels upon hard wooden floorboards just a little after 9.30. That glared upon all those present. That searched for so much as an empty seat. Looked to see if so much as one woman had failed to heed her command.

Oh no it was the strong willed. Career destroying. Woman that turned to face the nervously shuffling crowd. That noticed how they’d instantly fallen silent upon her arrival. Had turned to face the small podium she’d had erected days previous.

“Good morning ladies. I’m glad to see you could all make it here today”, Eleanor stated upon taking her position before them. The podiums raised platform making her seem even taller. Even more powerful.

“But then. As you all know. I expected nothing less. For NO isn’t a word in my vocabulary. Isn’t a word I am willing to accept”, she continued. Her tone forceful. Her manner unrelenting. Just as it had been in many a boardroom over the years. In many a business meeting. Or foreclosed on an business acquisition.

“And today. TODAY. Is no different. My expectations no lower”, she added. Not so much as blinking. Not so much as reducing her dominating tone.

“Though I suspect what I’m about to announce. What I’m about to say. Will leave many of you shocked. Leave many if you feeling rather uncomfortable. Feeling rather embarrassed”, Eleanor announced. Before pausing. Purely for dramatic effect.

“Which is why. I shall take this opportunity to remind you. That your higher than average living standards. Your higher than average earnings. Are presented by myself. Are given to you through your own loyalty. Or the loyalty of your loved ones”, Eleanor bluntly informed when finally she spoke once more.

“And yet. What I am about to propose. What I AM about to EXPECT of you all. Will simply increase your financial situation. Increase not only your own standing within my organisation. But also that of your husbands, partners and boyfriends”, she continued. Please to see so many puzzled expressions. So many nervously shuffling ladies.

“For as you’d expect. I’ve spent many an hour researching the opportunities. Have already snapped up. Taken over. Or simply ruined those who could be my rivals”, she added. Before. With the simply flick of a switch. The lights lowered.

“So what is it that could leave you feeling uncomfortable. Feeling embarrassed. And yet see you financially better off. I’m sure you’re asking yourselves”, Eleanors voice boomed from behind the shroud of darkness.

“So what kind of journey am I expecting you to take. Along with myself. I’m sure you’re all wondering to yourselves”, Eleanor continued. From the shadows.

“Well the answer is simple. Is no doubt shocking. Quite possibly even horrifying”, she acknowledged. With an unseen smile. A satisfied grin. For she could still gaze upon those before her. From the shadows.

“For I am expecting you all to join me on a journey into the world of fetish”, she exclaimed. Her voice unwavering. Her tone unrelenting.

“Or to be more precise. A journey into the world of amateur, fantasy girl next door, helpless heroine, and damsel in distress BONDAGE. To allow yourselves to be seen unable to resist the tight bindings, the effective. And not so effective gags”, Eleanor announced. To the sounds of loud gasps. To the sounds of faint murmurs from those within the hall.

“That’s right ladies. Gasp with shock and horror. Whisper between yourselves. Share comments of disbelief. Of repulsion. It matters not”, Eleanor commented. While stepping to one side. While stepping down from the podium.

“For my decision has been made. Preparations laid in stone. Your options simple. Agree and be part of my daring new venture. Or leave. Leave not only this establishment. But my employ. Sacrifice all you have gained. All that your husbands, partners or boyfriends have achieved. Or stay. Stay right where you are. And become even more financially stable. Even more independent in the future”, she rather courtly continued. As a large screen behind the podium lit up. As the image of a beautiful blonde haired woman strictly bound, gagged and blindfolded flickered into focus.

“But beware. As you can see. You will be very securely bound. By either myself or my helper. Will be silenced in one way or another. And quite possibly at times find yourself blindfolded or hooded. Sexually teased and tormented”, she continued as all those present fidgeted in their seats. Fought the urge to stand and sacrifice all they’d gained. All they’d achieve in life.

“But then. You need not fear for your safety. All suitable measures will be taken. Need not fear the involvement of a man. Any man. This will be strictly a ladies only venture. Will only serve to enforce our control over not only ourselves but a proportion of the male population”, she stated with undoubted pleasure. Undoubted joy.

“In fact. Their only inclusion will be to purchase what it is I intend for us to provide. Will be to simply become members of my already developed website. To willingly pay for any custom scenes, outfits or images they wish to see”, she added. While constantly watching for signs of movement. Watching for the tell tale sign of a silhouette signalling that someone was leaving.

Though she need not of worried. Of concerned herself with movement from those present. Her reputation. Her determination. Enforcing her will over all present there that morning. Enforcing the importance of her words. And actions.

So all that had been left. Was the signing of agreement contracts. The acknowledgement of their participation in the proposed venture. Whether they felt comfortable or not. Whether they felt nervous or not. Whether they truly wanted to partake or not………

(Well there we have my latest tale. I hope you enjoyed what you've taken the time to read thus far and will as always be so supportive of my efforts. As it's been a long journey for myself to get back to hopefully entertaining you all. Safe in the knowledge part two will arrive soon)
Last edited by Bandit666 8 months ago, edited 12 times in total.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Interesting start. I'm looking forward to reading more. :D
Hogtied and loving it
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Welcome back [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Good to see a new offering from you. I won't lie it has the makings of a great tale. Loved the intro, very atmospheric.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Intriguing start! Can't wait for the next part!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Intriguing start! Can't wait for the next part!
Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago Interesting start. I'm looking forward to reading more. :D
Thank you both. I hope you won’t be disappointed as you read on. As the tale begins to develop further.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago Welcome back @Bandit666. Good to see a new offering from you. I won't lie it has the makings of a great tale. Loved the intro, very atmospheric.
Thank you [mention]wolfman[/mention] its good to be back. And I hope you continue to find it enjoyable as the tale wanders along. That I can keep up the atmosphere flowing while developing the main characters and those who fall into the web spun by Eleanor
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

So good to see you back here, @Bandit666 :D
And as always, a great job, a very intriguing start and I can't wait to read more :D

Welcome back, my friend ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend. It's good to be back and hopefully we can catch up soon
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Welcome back Bandit666 :D

Your premise sounds intriguing :twisted:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]Mask6190[/mention]. I’m pleased to say it feels good to be back. So watch out for part two later this week.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a very interesting beginning, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], and I think very unique. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I hope like others you will continue to enjoy this tale for many months to come.

And your wait won’t be too much longer as part two will arrive later today.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello and firstly a big thank you to those mentioned below for your comments and thoughts. Many of which I hope will prove worthwhile as Part 2 is upon us. As I hope to make this a twice weekly post from here on in. Oh and have no fear. While there's yet more background and tale to tell. There will be bondage for all in this update and those to follow. Though I feel it's still for the best if details of both Eleanor and Rebecca amongst other be told.

[mention]Syko Sith[/mention],[mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and special mention to [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

Damsels4you

Part two.

Oh how the tables turn.

Staring.

Jackie Christianson
(Courtesy of JackieBound)

As Rebecca Richardson.

Smoothly the electronic gates slid open upon their rails. As slowly the imposing chauffeur driven black Bentley approached. It’s engine so silent. It’s ride so comfortable. That finally Eleanor was able to sit back and relax. The pressures. The stresses of the mornings meeting. There within the confines of the former Grainger Town Primary School long gone. The numerous business calls. That had followed. Completed before they’d even left the city.

In fact so smooth. So silent. Had been the journey. So free of worry or concern. That Eleanor had simply ignored the rapid process made up the A69 from Newcastle towards Carlisle. Had clearly heard the light summer breeze within the branches of surrounding trees. When they’d exited on the outskirts of Corbridge. Had been able to get lost in the sweet sounds of bird song in the air as she neared her home. Heard the flow of the nearby river Tyne’s rapid progress.

They were sounds. That to Eleanor. Were the most soothing of all. Sounds that seemed to remove all tension within her life. That always seemed to lighten her mood. For they took her back. Back in time to period in her life. When for the first time she’d paused. Just long enough to see the bigger picture. To push memories of her troubled childhood. Her less than pleasurable adolescents. To one side.

Were the sounds that reminded her of the day. With the help of the only adult she’d ever truly trusted. Her maths professor Mrs Anderson. She’d finally escaped the confines of the city. Escaped the grip of her tedious. Shallow existence. All be it. For, an all to short a moment.

As. In those early days. It had been a trip she’d never expected to make a second time. That she’d never imagined. Never thought for a minute. Living from day to day. Working two and three jobs at a time. The way she was. Whilst scrimping and saving. Purely in the hope. That some day. She’d be able to provide even the most modest of lives. Keep simplest of roofs over her head. Would become a daily pleasure.

Not once. Back then had she never imagined. That through her own hard work and wise investments. That through her own tireless efforts and determination. They’d be sounds she’d be able to savour when leaving so called civilisation well behind. That she’d ever be in a position to purchase a prime strip of land over looking the picturesque Tyne valley. With its rolling hills. Centuries old dry stone walls. And bright green and golden fields.

Closing her eyes, tipping her head back against the plush leather rest. As the large vehicle eased its way up the deliberately meandering tree lined gravel driveway. Eleanor pictured the day she’d sat down with the architect. Designing. What. To many. Herself included. Would be the perfect home. With its three floors. Eight bedrooms. All with en-suite facilities. And huge lounges with incredible view out across the luscious rolling valley.

Pictured how she’d worked with some of the regions best traditional stone masons. To ensure it consisted of the same local sandstone. As the 14th century church within the nearby village of Corbridge. Had worked with some of the areas best roofers to ensure it used the same slate roofing tiles as the ancient abbey. That took centre stage within the nearby market town of Hexham. Nor worked with the most experienced of glazers to provide the same panoramic views as those once savoured by the Roman soldiers and civilians station in nearby forts of Vindolanda and Housesteads upon Hadrians Wall.

All of which is why. No doubt. That even during the short journey up the perfectly maintained gravel driveway. Eleanors chauffeur had been able to see the relaxation seep into her body language. Why under the shade of hundred year oaks and horse chestnuts. He could see the smile spread across her face. Why his employer appeared to be floating upon a sea of tranquility. For it was clear, she felt so safe and secure, so comfortable and at peace with herself. With the world. Whenever she arrived home. Be it after a short business trip or merely the daily grind of the office.

“Thank you Johnathan. Please park the car. Then enjoy the rest of your weekend” she whispered. Leaning forward as the car drew to a stop. Her hand already reaching for the handle.

“Yes ma’am. Thank you ma’am”, he replied. Turning to face her. His gaze ensnared by her beautiful twinkling eyes.

“See you on Monday as usual”, she commented. Gracefully slipping out of the large imposing car. Seemingly ignoring his gaze. For her thoughts. Her heart belonged elsewhere. Belonged to the special someone that always eagerly awaited her return. Had done so even before her wealth. Whilst she had nothing of value to offer. Save for her love.

With carefree abandonment. Unfazed by the fact Johnathan could see her actions, her childish manner. Eleanor practically danced up the imposing sandstone steps. That had once graced a long forgotten Edwardian institution. Her mood so enlightened. By the success she’d just experienced. Her happiness unmeasurable. For she’d not only implemented her latest venture but was home. Where her heart truly belonged.

Smiling. A feeling of contentment within her soul. Within her mind. She’d turned. Paused just long enough to see Johnathan effortlessly slip the Bentley into the garage. Just long enough to give him a wave. Confirming all was well. Before turning to face the large solid oak doors. Her hand. Suddenly trembling with excitement whilst reaching out for the large brass door handle.

Stepping inside she looked for that someone special in her life. Searched for her presence. As finally she slipped off her high heels. The very high heels she’d used to increase her already tall stature. When she’d stood upon the podium. When she’d addressed those with in the hall.

Curling her toes. Sliding her nylon clad feet upon the aged recycled oak floorboards she felt the strange reassurance all was well. Within her life. While her dreams. Her thoughts. Thoughts that were focused upon being alone with her lover. Focused on them being together. The cares of a busy life forgotten for a few days. Forgotten by their love for one another. For Rebecca was the one person in Eleanors life that could do no harm. That loved her for who she was. Not what she had. Who’d been there during both the good times and the bad.

“So. At last you return. Took you long enough didn’t it Missy”, Eleanor heard a strangely cheerful yet stern voice call out. From shadows. Coursing her to scan the hallway. Gaze up the flowing central staircase. To search the doorways for the source of such a mischievous question.

“But then. You know this is my day, my weekend to be in charge. As you designate. You set aside for a little role reversal”, the soft feminine voice continued. Allowing Eleanor to detect the lightest giggles.

“And I’m sure you know. I expected you to be home hours ago”, the same voice added. As Eleanors pulse rate suddenly increased. As she thought of what might lie ahead. As her heart began to pound within her chest. At the thought of how for a while at least she’d not be the one in charge.

“Well. Don’t just stand there looking all sweet and innocent. Like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Speak”, the commanding. But very familiar voice demanded. Even as Eleanors hard shell melted away. To reveal her molten inner core.

“The. The meeting ran longer than expected Mistress Rebecca”, Eleanor heard herself reply meekly. Desperately hoping it wouldn’t be a suitable explanation. Praying it wouldn’t satisfy her usually submissive lover.

“What. Really. And you don’t carry your phone with you 24 hours a day. Don’t have the ability to call and explain yourself. To apologise in advance for such unacceptable behaviour”, came the response. As finally Rebecca stepped out of the shadows. As finally she revealed herself to Eleanor.

Her slender body clad in the tightest of black latex dresses. No sign of underwear to be seen. Her luscious toned legs bare. Void of even the lightest of silk stockings or pantyhose. Her shorter frame enhanced by the most delectable pair of black 2” heels.

“Oh my god Rebecca you look incredible”, Eleanor announced. Stepping forward. Only to stop herself. Only to fall silent. For while it was true. To her. Seeing Rebecca clad in such a sensual, sexual, dominate manner made her stomach churn, as the butterflies began to flutter. Began to dance a merry jig. The stern. If lighthearted look upon her lover’s gorgeous face. The hands upon the waist. Told Eleanor it was her turn to play the role of the weak and submissive partner. Told Eleanor there’d be no convincing her lover otherwise.

“Sorry Mistress Rebecca. But you excite me so”, Eleanor admitted. Reluctantly lowering her eyes. Forlornly averting her gaze. Whilst placing her hands behind her head. Her fingers entwined with one another.

“Please. Please punish your negligent. Wayward. Disobedient lover”, Eleanor requested. Fighting the urge to step forward once more. Struggling with her own sense of dominance. Her need to grab hold of her lover and kiss her passionately.

“Oh believe me. I have every intention of doing just that”, Rebecca replied. Stepping forward. The sound of her heels upon the hard wooden floor. Acting like the worlds strongest aphrodisiac to the ever more excited. Ever more aroused Eleanor.

“You know. You’ve been a very, very bad girl. Don’t you?” Rebecca asked as slowly she began to circle her lover. As she watched how she trembled with anticipation. Whilst she too fought her desires, her desperate need for intimacy.

“Well don’t you?” She asked again. Enforcing her question with a hard stinging blow to Eleanor’s right buttock. Coursing the already horny, crazy woman to gasp. To shudder with anticipation.

”Ooooooooo yes Mistress Rebecca”, came the reply. Though still a second hard blow landed. This time to Eleanor’s left buttock. Coursing an even louder gasp. An even greater shudder.

“That’s better you disgraceful wench”, Rebecca whispered in Eleanor’s ear. Her hot breath against the sexually charged woman’s neck clearly sending waves of excitement cascading through her entire body and mind.

“But then you know what happens to naughty girls. Wanted it from the start. Didn’t you? You disgraceful hussy”, Rebecca added. Before stepping back and taking an almighty swing. Her small. Delicate hand still managing to land on both of Eleanor’s pert firm buttocks all the same.

“Aaahhhhh, oh god yes, yes”, came the response. As Eleanor gasped, rocked back and forth upon her toes and then heels. As she clamped her thighs together. Desperately grinding them against one another. Though she couldn’t tell if that was to loose control of the burning lust building within her. Or save herself for Rebecca.

“Yes what you terrible little Jezebel?” Rebecca demanded. Landing yet another blow across both cheeks. Her hand lingering. Her mind savouring the control she had over her normally dominate, protective, tormenting, lover. Her senses delighting in the way Eleanor’s body trembled so.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh, yes Mistress”, Eleanor squealed. The feeling of submission so unusual. So strange. Yet so intense. Leaving her with no intention to call an end to her lovers actions.

“There now. That wasn’t too hard was it you despicable tart?” Rebecca commented. Not expecting. Nor waiting for a reply. For she already knew what was to follow. Knew just how to humiliate Eleanor in the most delightful and mutual of manners.

“Now remove your panties. Bend over before me as you do so. Let me feel you grind yourself against me as you do so. You harlot”, she commanded. Stepping in close once more. So close in fact. That Eleanor could feel the heat of her body. Could sense her matching arousal.

“Oh, yes Mistress, anything you say Mistress”, Eleanor barely managed to say. Her face flushed with arousal. Her breath catching in her throat. Her crotch becoming ever more moist. As without hesitation she obeyed.

Whilst. Still having the presence of mind to take a little longer than necessary. When slipping her hands beneath the tight cream coloured skirt she wore. When tantalisingly slowly working her soft black satin panties down her nylon clad legs. When pushing her butt into Rebecca’s crotch in the process. Grinding, rubbing with all her might. When applying so much pressure she nearly toppled face first upon the floor.

“Umm, yes, yes that’s it”, Rebecca groaned. Grabbing hold of Eleanor’s hips. Pulling her tight against her crotch. Keeping pressed in place. Rubbing herself against her lover. Till finally she sensed Eleanor was seriously ready to submit. Was trembling at the thought of surrender.

But alas. Despite deliberately taking as long as possible. Eleanor removed her panties. Holding them out for her lover to see. Her legs shaking. Her breathing becoming ever more shallow. Eleanor waited. Waited desperately for what was to come. Waited to feel the submission her lover had experienced so many times in the past.

“Well. Don’t just hold them. Like that. You know where they must go. Do you not?”, Rebecca stated. Struggling with her own submissive tendencies. Fighting the urge to surrender herself to Eleanor. The urge to bit down on her lovers panties.

“Yes Mistress. In your mouth. I mean, my mouth Mistress, my mouth”, Eleanor blurted out. Hastening to correct herself. Though it was too late. For her lovers hand was already reaching beneath her skirt. A set of long nails were already digging into the tender flesh either side of her slit.

“Then do it. You dirty floozy”, came the hissed demand. Though there was no hiding the sexual context. The lightness within the tone.

“Yes Mistress”, Eleanor replied. As she fought against the need to scream. Struggled to control her mind and body. Such was her lovers grip. Both mentally and physically.

And yet she never faltered. Didn’t hesitate to folded her panties. Feeling her own pre-orgasm dampness in the process. Didn’t hesitate to eased her panties deep inside her mouth. Tasting her own excitement. Her own desperation.

“Oh you sexy lady”, Rebecca uttered. Her tone also one of arousal. Also one of excitement. As she released her grip upon her lovers crotch. As she moved forward. Before she found it impossible to continue. Had to given into her own need to submit.

“Now take this. Finish your gag. You naughty girl”, Rebecca instructed. Helping her lover to stand upright. All be it on unsteady legs. Rebecca added draping a plain white cloth over Eleanor’s right shoulder.

As expected. Willingly Eleanor obeyed. Willingly she pulled the white cloth between her lips. Feeling it stroke her cheeks. Her flushed red cheeks. Tightly she knotted it behind her head. Fighting the urge to follow her lovers movement. Fighting the need to look over her shoulder to see what her lover was planning next.

And then. Just as she could resist no longer. As she began to turn her head to grab a quick look. Suddenly Eleanors world was plunged into darkness as a second soft while cloth was passed over her eyes. As it too was knotted tightly behind her head.

“Oh my god. Please don’t stop. Touch me. Tease me. Bind me. Ravish me”, Eleanors mind screamed. For she could control herself no longer. Her usual dominance now long gone.

“Don’t moan. Don’t let her know how horny you are. How desperate you are”, Eleanor told herself. Even as she felt Rebecca gently guide her arms. Guide them till they rested together behind her back.

“Oh god. Just take me now. I’m yours”, Eleanor longed to scream out past her gag. Even as her lover began to wrap loop after loop of rope around her wrists. Even as she past the two ends between her wrists. Cinching off the bindings.

“Hahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa”, Eleanor gasped. As she was spun around. Clearly to leave her confused. Leave her unsure of her location.

“Ummmmmmmmm”, she moaned. When Rebecca placed upon the hard metal fold down chair.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhh”, she groaned. As Rebecca bound her body to the chair. Both above and below her breasts. As she caressed and played with her breasts. Refusing to unbutton her blouse. Resisting the need to expose her breasts.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooo”, Eleanor moaned. Even as she felt her lovers breath upon her nylon covered thighs as they too were bound tightly together.

“Yeeetttthhhhhhhhh. Dooooo itttthhhhhhh”, Eleanor called out. When her lover straddled her. When her lover began to place small but lingering kisses upon her neck.

“Taakkkkkkeethhhhhh mmmmeeeee”, Eleanor pleaded. When her lover to began loosen her blouse. Began to massage her heaving bosom. The sensual caress almost more than she could stand.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhh”, Eleanor moaned. As her lovers kisses began to fall on her breasts. As she felt her nipples being teased by the thin lace of her pink bra.

Desperately Eleanor pulled on the ropes holding her thighs. Longing to spread them for her lover. Craving her lovers stimulation. To be taken long and hard. Whilst knowing deep down. Her arousal would rise ever further. Her torment had only just begun. For Rebecca was just as skilled at sexual teasing, torment and torture. As she was herself.

And so it was Eleanors afternoon began. So it was she found herself whisked away from reality by the love of the special someone in her life. So she was to remain. Remain as nothing more than a bondage toy. A sex crazed. Demented slave. Till finally the weekend drew to a close…..
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

That is quite nice. I'm already looking forward to more. :D
Hogtied and loving it
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Eleanor has found relief from the stress of being a really big CEO. While she is usually the top, switching roles with Rebecca is bring her peace of mind. Good work, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Looking forward with anticipation to see what you bring us next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great second chapter, my friend :)
Can't wait to read about the rest of the weekend :)
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Interesting story, looking forward to where this goes.....
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I have to admit, having read the 1st chapter I wasn't sure if I wanted to follow this story or not. I'm glad I read the 2nd chapter. Now I know I want to follow this one. Very, very good.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Verrrrry nice! I like it! More please!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

GREAT start! More! More! More!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well done :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]run2win98[/mention] and [mention]Mask6190[/mention] for your support it’s always good to know members are enjoying my efforts :)
Last edited by Bandit666 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Eleanor has found relief from the stress of being a really big CEO. While she is usually the top, switching roles with Rebecca is bring her peace of mind. Good work, @Bandit666. Looking forward with anticipation to see what you bring us next.

Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. You’re right Eleanor did indeed need some stress relief and she will in the future too. Although there’s plenty more damsels to enjoy. Tales to be told. So I hope you’ll continue to find my efforts worthy of your time and support
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

gagged86 wrote: 2 years ago Great second chapter, my friend :)
Can't wait to read about the rest of the weekend :)
Thank you my friend. But alas at this time there’ll be no tale of the weekends events. Finally I’ve realised not travel too far too fast and burnout. Though I’m sure you’ll find more to enjoy. And delight in the events between Eleanor and Rebecca as this tale continues
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit, having read the 1st chapter I wasn't sure if I wanted to follow this story or not. I'm glad I read the 2nd chapter. Now I know I want to follow this one. Very, very good.
[mention]NotSeen[/mention]. Thank you for taking the time to read part two. And your comments. I only hope it possible for me to hold your attention and support as this tale continues and more adventures arrive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic