Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So you really are telling this story in a disjointed narrative... Building up to something are we? 😉

Haven't heard of the model who 'plays' Caroline but dayum she's pretty haha.

As usual with you, the detailed descriptions make the scene very clear and easy to picture in my mind, Eleanor and Caroline's feelings are clear too.

One VERY slight nitpick, I feel you might be over-describing some things, especially in the dialogue.

For example Caroline can just say:

"May I call my husband and tell him I won't be taken advantage of sexually?"

Instead of:

"May I call my husband and tell him I won't be taken advantage of sexually? That I won't be fondled? That I won't be molested? That I won't be put in bad situations? That I won't be touched inappropriately?"

Like I say it's a minor nitpick, I do love your descriptive style of writing so keep it up! I look forward to Chapter 5 as I'm super intrigued to see where you take this story! 😁
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Really good; short, to the point, and wanting you to find out what's going to happen to her next.....
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well...well...well, business is about to go up a notch or two :twisted:

Can't wait to see what happens next bandit666!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done. I am enjoying reading this very much. And really looking forward to seeing what will happen. You have me completely hooked on the story. Of course, the tugs and the pictures are great as well.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I wasn't expecting the story to jump characters. It's not unwelcome, just unexpected. Caroline sounds like someone I'd be willing to pay to see bound. :D Looking forward to the next installment whenever you deliver it. 8-)
Hogtied and loving it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not expect that change of Scenery - but that was a nice surprise. I had finally time to read all Parts of the Story and I have to say you did a fantastic job, [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! And I do like your choice of Dakkota and Blair Bluson, two of my favourite models :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hi all it’s been a hectic week here at bandit towers. But have no fear the next instalment will arrive soon. But first to address a couple of comments from yourselves.

So [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I admit I’ve jumped scenes and characters but that is intentional as I am to make this story progress while keeping it fresh and not overly dwelling on matters. Though rest assured those featured so far will reappear in subsequent chapters. Along with new arrivals. For at this point the tale is about Eleanor building up a portfolio full of damsels for the launch of Damsels4you. After which longer more in depth scenes can be expected.

Also I’d like to thank [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], @gagged86 and of course not to mention [mention]MrBind[/mention] for you continued support in this endeavour

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago For at this point the tale is about Eleanor building up a portfolio full of damsels for the launch of Damsels4you. After which longer more in depth scenes can be expected.
I am looking forward to Eleanor building up her Portfolio - and which Models you have chosen for them. Be it as it may: The first chapters have been highly entertaining. Keep the good work going [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Had no doubt that you had a plan in mind buddy. Like Caesar said we're all really keen to see where this story goes and the portfolio Eleanor builds up! 😁

Hope to see more from you soon mate 🙂
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is shaping up to be a complex story! Liking it very much!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Nice story so far! Really look forward to read more!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] and [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] thank you both for your support. The next instalment should arrive within the next couple of days. So please stay tuned for hopefully it will prove to be enjoyable :)
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Forgot to say I'm looking forward to the next installment :D
Hogtied and loving it
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Have no fear the next instalment shall be here very soon. I’m just finishing the editing. So stay tuned.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it's taken much longer to edit and post the following update. But I hope you'll all enjoy what I've created. Knowing that the next two parts are complete and simply in need of a good tidy up before they too will arrive in due course. So for now simply sit back. Hopefully enjoy and as always leave your thoughts and comments.

Bandit666

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention] and [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]

Damsels4you

Act one. The scene has just begun.

Part 6.

Agonisingly slowly the quartz crystal clock upon the white office wall approached 5pm. Though whilst shutting down her computer. Locking away all paper work. Caroline tried not to acknowledge that the others. Her fellow secretaries and personal assistants. Had left nearly half an hour previous. Would almost certainly be oblivious to the true reason for her need to stay back. For her not joining them when the buzzer sounded.

Inwardly. She struggled. Fought the desperate need to glance upwards. Mentally. She felt the all consuming fear. Fear of what was to be. What was to come. Physically. She experienced the tell tale sickness that came with her churning stomach. Desperately. She tried to settle her nerves. Tried to control her breathing. Control herself.

But still there was no avoiding the inevitable. No turning back the clock. Whether it be. By only a few hours. To the moment Eleanor announced she’d be joining her at Grainger Town Primary. Or further back. To the day. When. Like all the others. She’d signed the contract whilst trapped. In her employers pinchers. Trapped there within the confines of the old school. Back to when she was left startled by Eleanor’s announcement. The announcement that made it clear. All those present would become the starlets of a new bondage website.

So it came as no surprise. For time travel is of course impossible. That with only two minutes remaining before the clock struck 5. Before her time was up. Before the inevitable was due to happen. Caroline heard a solitary set of thin high heels approach. The sound echoing of the walls. Breaking the silence that had settled over the otherwise empty offices.

Standing. Eager to get the whole affair over with. Though she knew it was only the opening night. That it was only the first evening of many to come. Caroline nervously turned to face the door. While subconsciously pulling at the hem of her short. Tight black skirt. While subconsciously her whirling mind, wished she’d picked something a little longer that morning. Had chosen to call in sick.

But it mattered not. For seconds later. She watched as the ornate brass handle turned. Watched as the solid oak door. That had once graced Newcastle’s Law Chambers. Swung open. Watched as Rebecca. Eleanor’s lover and apparent assistant. Stepped inside.

Loudly she gasped upon seeing Rebecca. Clad in a figure hugging. Figure flattering. Shiny black PVC catsuit. Such was her shock. Uncontrollably she shuddered at the sight of the small red bag Rebecca held in her right hand. Unexpectedly she trembled at the sight of the black latex hood Rebecca carried in her left hand.

“Is everything alright Caroline”, Rebecca asked. Concern clearly evident in her tone. In her body language.

“Oh. Err. Yes Miss Rebecca”, Caroline managed to utter. Her shock. Unmistakable. Obvious in her expression. In her wide eyes. In her voice.

“I. I. Just wasn’t expecting to see you dressed in such an intimidating manner”, Caroline added. Stuttering. Stumbling upon her words. Desperate not to offend. Not to insult.

“Oh. Did Mistress not tell you I’d be helping prepare you for your scene. That I’d be involved”, Rebecca asked. Clearly puzzled by Caroline’s words. By her reaction. Whilst still she set to one side the small bag she held. The black latex hood too.

“Err. Yes. Yes. Miss Richardson explained it would be you that prepared me for what was to come. That you’d explain just what was expected of me. How I was to present myself”, Caroline acknowledged. Choosing not to mention. For a second time the shock she’d felt upon seeing Rebecca’s outfit.

“I see. Yet clearly she didn’t explain the clothing I’d be wearing. Nor why it would be. So at least that makes it easier to understand your reaction. Your comments upon seeing me dressed in such a way”, Rebecca remarked. With a soothing smile. With less of dominating tone.

“But still. In a way it makes no difference. As Mistress has indeed sent me to prepare you for your first scene. So allow me to explain”, Rebecca added stepping forward. Clearly looking Caroline up and down as if she were an actress auditioning for a staring role.

“Shortly you’ll exit this room as a captive of the hooded menace. In other words by me. You’ll be seen walking down the corridor at gun point. But don’t worry it’s a fake gun. Very realistic. Yet fake none the less”, Rebecca informed. While wide eyed and nervous Caroline watched her reach into the little red bag. Watched her withdraw the first coil of pure white rope.

“The cameras Mistress is currently placing in strategic positions. Will record your slow. Fearful walk towards the lift. Will cover your perceived helplessness for many an angle”, Rebecca’s explanation continued. As she stepped behind the trembling woman. As she guided her arms behind the back. Crossed her wrists. Placing them in a position Caroline understood well enough. Had expected would be the case.

“Only once we’ve arrived at the lift. After Mistress has called a stop to the proceedings. Will we return here to the office. Will we wait for her to pack up the cameras. For then the time will have arrived for us to repeat the process. Though this you’ll be playing your role as helpless bank executive for the stills camera. While I’ll be reenacting my actions as the hooded fiend”, Rebecca added. Playing little attention to the sudden gasp that slipped past Caroline’s lips. Having felt the rope begin its figure of eight journey around her wrists.

“But if course. Sadly for you. In this situation. That means. For the sake of continuity. Your wrists will remain bound. As securely. As effectively as they right now”, Rebecca stated. Rather too gleefully for Caroline’s liking. As the felt the ropes tighten. As silently she acknowledged they’d been cinched off in a manner suitable for a skilled worker.

“It means you will remain gagged. Though you need not worry. For it’s not the most effective. Nor uncomfortable method that’s to be used”, Rebecca added. Though from her silence Caroline might as well have already been gagged.

“What, what are those Miss Rebecca? What, what do you intend to do with them?” Caroline asked. When finally she broke her silence. Whilst watching Rebecca withdraw firstly a pair of bright pink panties from the little red bag. Followed by a plain white strip of cloth.

“Oh these. These are a pair of my panties. But don’t worry they’re fresh from my underwear draw this afternoon. And they’re guaranteed to provide both the perfect amount of packing. Along with the most desirable look of humiliation”, Rebecca replied. As deftly she folded the label inside. Turned the waist band in on itself. Creating the perfect. Neat ball of material.

“Now. Now. Lets not have any foolishness. After all the sooner you’re prepared. The sooner we can start the shoot. And of course the sooner it’s all over”, Rebecca remarked. Her tone suddenly becoming stricter. Her eyes suddenly burning with a renewed intensity. While offering up the balled up panties to Caroline’s closed mouth.

“But. Are those really necessary Miss Rebecca?” Caroline inquired. Fearful of not only the response. But also the consequences for questioning Eleanor’s lover.

And yet. Even as she did so. With just the right amount of reluctance. With what was clearly a monumental effort. Caroline opened her mouth to accept what she prayed really were a clean pair of Rebecca’s panties.

“There now this isn’t so bad is it Caroline”, Rebecca commented. When with almost the same amount of effort. She slipped the panties past the trembling woman’s lips. Past her teeth. And into her less than willing mouth.

“And see. You’re blushing divinely”, Rebecca added. Her smile as broad as ever. The twinkle in her eye telling Caroline she was enjoying every second of her embarrassment. Her humiliation.

Though. Truthfully. As she stood with bound wrists. With a pair of Rebecca’s panties placed delicately within her mouth. Caroline realised she had a bigger issue. A bigger reason to feel flustered. Feel embarrassed. For her emotions were taking over. Her previous experience of being bound and gagged by her husband. Was leading to a little shameful tingling between her legs. Was leading to a little unwanted arousal.

“And you look so divine. With your face so flushed and body all a tremble”, Caroline heard Rebecca whisper in her ear having moved behind her.

Yet she paid so little attention to her would be captors words. So desperate was her need to regain control over her body. Over her emotions. Was her longing to return to the respectable. Prim and proper personal assistant that Eleanor admired for her due diligence.

“I think Mistress was right all along. You’re so going to be one of Damsels4you starlets once the site has been revealed to those in the know”, Caroline heard Rebecca state. As the white cloth touched her closed lips. As with acceptance she opened her mouth to allow it to slip into place.

“There. You shouldn’t find it too easy to push those panties out now”, Caroline heard Rebecca remarked. Rather cheerfully whilst tying the cloth securely behind her head. Whilst she gave it the slightest of twists to plunge the panties just a little further into her mouth.

“Okay you two. The cameras are in place. So I’m ready when you are”, they both heard Eleanor happily call out from the corridor. The announcement telling Rebecca she must act quickly. If she intended to instil a new nervousness within Caroline.

“Yes Mistress. I’ve just got two more special little additions to make. To ensure you get the correct reactions. But then we’ll be ready”, Rebecca replied. Leaving Caroline confused as to what else could be required. What else would need to be added.

“Mmppphhhh, Mmmppphhh”, Caroline faintly squealed. Shocked by the realisation that the hem of her skirt was being raised. That the tops of her shear black pantyhose were being exposed. That her curvy soft butt was being exposed.

“Shhhhh. There’s no need to worry my dear”, Rebecca whispered. Her head to close to Caroline’s ear. That her hot breathe sent shivers of anticipation throughout the flustered woman’s body. For she’d failed thus far to regain her composure. To push the thoughts of arousal out of her mind.

“You see. I learnt a long time ago. With Mistresses guidance and love. Just how to read a woman’s body language. To sense when their emotions are getting the better of them. So I know your little secret. Know you’re finding this whole situation arousing. Are enjoying being bound and humiliated. Are excited by being dominated by another woman”, Rebecca continued. Looking Caroline squarely in the eye. Delighting in how Caroline found it impossible to offer any denial.

“And yet time is against us”, Rebecca reluctantly stated. Leaving Caroline in doubt things would have gotten much more intense had the situation allowed. That she’d almost certainly have experienced a caress only a woman could provide.

“But I can see. From that far away look in your eyes. From the way your body reacts. I wasn’t wrong in my assumptions, Rebecca added. As she slipped her hand down between Caroline’s thighs. As she allowed it to rest upon Caroline’s crotch.

“Mmmppphhhh”, Caroline squealed once more. Her face becoming increasingly flushed. For up until that moment. She’d not realised just how moist her panties had become. How obvious her arousal had become.

“Is everything okay in there”, Eleanor called out. Concern in her voice. A need to ensure that both her precious lover and trusted personal assistant we safe and well. Undeniable.

“Oh yes Mistress. I’m just making sure Caroline knows just how to act. How to display her shock and nervousness”, Rebecca responded. Smirking broadly. Heading back over towards the little red bag one final time.

“Very well. Just don’t take too much longer. I want to get Caroline home as quickly as possible”, Eleanor commented. Though she made no attempt to enter the office. Showed no interest in what was happening behind the closed door.

“We’ll be ready shortly Mistress. Promise”, Rebecca acknowledged. Stepping up close to Caroline once more.

“Shhhhhh. Not so loud. Let’s keep this a secret just between us. For now”, Rebecca whispered.

“After all I’m sure you know exactly what this. And just how it can be used to ensure the right reactions”, Rebecca added. Pressing a small but interestingly shaped object against Caroline’s crotch. It’s vibrations slow and steady.

“Mmmmmmmmmm”, Caroline responded weakly. Her eyes fluttering momentarily. Before closing. Her body reacting of its own accord.

“There. That’s my girl. You’ll be perfect fodder for the camera. For those members that will remain oblivious to your state of arousal”, Rebecca remarked. When without warning she slipped her hand inside Caroline’s nylons and panties. When without warning she slipped the vibrator inside Caroline’s wet. Wanting womanhood.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh”, Caroline moaned sweetly. As her body shuddered. As her legs trembled.

“That’s right enjoy the feeling. But be warned. It will arrive and disappear as I see fit. As and when I believe the scene requires a soft moan. Or loud squeal. A pathetic little whimper. Or high pitched gasp”, Rebecca advised. Even as she began to apply one last rope. As she worked it around Caroline’s waist. Just where the upper hem of her skirt would sit.

“Oooo…ooohhhh…ooo..hhhhh”, Caroline faintly moaned. When the rope passed between her legs. When it slipped into her womanhood. Pushing the slowly vibrating toy hard against her sweet spot.

“Ah. It would seem I was right. This little rope will ensure your little guest won’t slip. Will remain exactly where you desire the most”, Rebecca informed. Whilst tightly tying of Caroline’s crotch rope. Giving it one last tug before lowering her skirt. Before hiding her actions.

“Okay Mistress. Coming ready or not”, Rebecca called out. In her normal light hearted, cheeky little manner.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]Bandit666[/mention] I had the feeling the room temperature rose several degrees as I read this very sexy, very hot Chapter: The way you describe Carolines anxiety as the clock ticked away and then her Reaction when Rebecca entered the Room and Caroline´s Reaction when she sees Rebecca´s Outfit- which is really hot! Caroline´s anxiety changing to arousal as Rebecca dominates her and ties and gags her. You did your magic again!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

My oh my this is. Freaking hot. Really like it. Keep up the good work and I really like to see more of you. Absolutely awesome.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That was delicious and absolutely worth the wait. You set the tone afresh with each new chapter adding another layer to this wonderful slow burn story. Thank you for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Now THAT is how you write this kind of scene. :D in the words of Stanley Ipkiss, "Smokin'" :lol: I hope Eleanor does something a little more twisted to her old bully. Wait, that's what I would do. :lol:
Hogtied and loving it
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Not sure what I can add to what others have already said, this is smokin'!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The words I want to say have been spoken :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am afraid that [mention]Mask6190[/mention] has summed up the situation completely. Reading the comments after the last chapter, I see that there is nothing else to be said. Wonderful work!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Well, it's taken too much longer than I hoped to find the time to read this new chapter, but finally I managed to and loved it! :)
So hot and sexy, as always so good at describing the feelings bondage can give, the swirling sensations of fear and arousal :twisted: :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow whatever can I say to such glowing comments and incredible support. I feel humbled by your words. Have to say that hearing my work is so enjoyed by those who have become members of the elusive 100’000 club. Inspires me to continue. To aim for such heights myself. So thank you for that [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]wolfman[/mention]. Your tales grip the readers so well. Entertain in ways I can only hope to achieve.

To know that others. That [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] and [mention]gagged86[/mention] find my words so hot and steamy. Proves I was on the right track. Simply knowing that [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention] and [mention]MrBind[/mention] couldn’t help but agree. Spurs me on. So I hope you’ll all enjoy what follows and continue to support my efforts with your views and comments.

And for those who thus far have read and enjoyed. Thank you. Your support doesn’t go unnoticed. So feel free to comment yourselves.

Bandit666

Damsels4you

Part 7

Act two. The camera loves you.

Slowly. Effortlessly the rather plain, unattractive office door. It’s name plaque temporarily removed for the sake of all concerned. Swings silently open. As the first. And closest of three strategically placed cameras rolls. Ready to catch the action as it unravels.

Standing. Watching out of camera shot. Next to the elevator. Eagerly awaiting the action to begin. Desperate to see her first story based concept brought to life. Eleanor feels the nerves build within. Experiences an emotion she thought had long since diminished.

Finally. After what seemed like an age. Seemed to be almost an hour. When in reality it was less than a couple of minutes. A beautifully curvy black nylon clad leg tentatively appears. It’s trembling clear. Even from such a distance. Before moments later being followed by a second.

Instinctively Eleanor raises her left hand upwards. Places it over her mouth. Muffling her gasp of pleasure. Stifling her need to call out. To tell Caroline just how incredible she looks. With her wrists clearly bound behind the back. With her lips pulled down over the white cloth.

Tightly Eleanor clamps her hand even more securely. Desperately needing to cut off her words. Her expression of pleasure at the way Caroline looks. Standing there so embarrassed and flustered. By the situation she’s been placed into. By the knowledge her entrapment is being caught from every angle.

Silently. Her anticipation building. Excitement increasing with every passing second. Eleanor struggles not to call out. Begins to question the logic behind not taking the time to create a suitable script. Not taking the time to sit down with both Caroline and Rebecca to explain just what was expected.

Though she need not to have worried. Should have known Rebecca knew just what to do. Knew just how to perform with due diligence. For moments before she broke her silence. Before she commanded them to continue. She heard her lover speak loudly. Clearly for the benefit of the cameras. Speak with forcefulness. Towards her trembling personal assistant.

“Move it bitch. Stalling will serve no purpose”, Rebecca barked out loud. Whilst prodding the restrained Caroline in the back. Fake gun in hand. Making even Eleanor jump with her intensity. Making even Eleanor gasp at her perceived aggression.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhh”, Caroline gasped in response. Though truthfully she barely felt the gun stab at her back. Such was the unexpected stimulation. The suddenness of the high speed vibration against her sweet spot.

But seemingly. From where she stood watching. Eleanor guessed Caroline simply didn’t react quick enough for Rebecca’s liking. For shockingly she saw how her lover raise an arm high in the air. How she brought it down with incredible swiftness. Landing an earth shattering slap to Caroline’s defenceless butt. The loud cracking sound reverberating down the corridor.

“Nnnnooooooooooottttthhhhhhhh”, Caroline screamed. Not only from the clearly visible physical assault on her curvy arse. But also from a second. Much longer hidden assault on her already stimulated. Sensitive sweet spot.

“Must. Make it. Make make it to the lift. Before. Before Eleanor sees the reason. Reason for my actions. Sees my. My arousal. Before. I. I can’t control myself any longer. Before Rebecca turns me. Into a shuddering wreck on the floor”, Caroline thought to herself. As she stumbled forward. Took her first cautious steps. Though with her mind misting over. From the sudden feeling of fear and uncertainty. The corridor looked to be a mile long.

“Faster. I haven’t got all day”, Rebecca demanded of her helpless charge. Obviously delighting in the power she held in her hand. Though it wasn’t from the gun that once more was prodded into Caroline’s back. But rather the remote that allowed her to once again hit Caroline’s sweat spot with a raging blast of high speed vibration.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh”, Caroline screamed. Though not out of pain. At least not this time. But rather out of uncontrollable arousal. Before. With what could only be described as a monumental effort she raised her right leg. Her trembling impossible to correct. And took a few more short steps towards the waiting Eleanor.

Her progress was slow. As one step at a time she edged ever closer to her target. Her focus concentrated purely on placing one foot in front of the other. Yet. It seemed. That simply wasn’t enough to satisfy Rebecca. For whenever she paused. Rested against the wall. All be it briefly. In an attempt to regain her breath. Steady her shuddering. Another sharp blast of high speed vibration swept through her. Only diminishing when she edged forward once more.

Deliberately she tried not to look at the cameras that recorded her progress. Such was the shame she felt over being gagged with a pair of Rebecca’s panties. Was the embarrassment she experienced knowing that Rebecca had discovered her secret. Was the humiliation she experienced at the state of arousal Rebecca had instilled within her.

For Caroline knew her face was flushed. Was mostly likely. Almost the same shade of red as her hair. As her still burning butt. That her eyes would be clearly glazed over. Her gaze distant. Whilst full of longing and lust. But not lust for Eleanor. Nor Rebecca for that matter. As all she longed for. Lusted after. Was an orgasm. Was to climax.

Suddenly she felt her legs buckle. Felt herself tumbling forward. Fear gripping her mind. Though it barely registered such was her state of arousal. Inwardly she screamed. Knowing how. With bound wrists. She’d be unable to soften the landing. Couldn’t brace herself for the inevitable. Painful crash she expected.

But the painful crash simply didn’t arrive. For with the speed of a coiled snake. Still holding the fake gun in one hand. The vibrators remote in the other. Rebecca reached out. Not even breaking her stride. Cut off Caroline’s stumble. Removed her fear of falling hard upon the hard stone tiles. Lowered her to a kneeling position. Directly in front of the second camera. No doubt deliberately. Caroline believed inwardly.

“It’s okay. Take a moment. Catch your breath”, Rebecca whispered in her ear. So faintly even the cameras sensitive microphones could not detect her soothing words. As seductively. Suitably for her role as captor. She slapped Caroline’s left thigh.

“I’ll cover for you. Do a little ad-lib”, Rebecca added. Though her smile wasn’t exactly reassuring. The way she turned the vibrator up just a little. Made sure it held Caroline on the edge of climax. Wasn’t exactly helpful.

“Get up your snivelling little bitch. The boss is waiting. And she knows just how to deal with women who don’t do as they’re told”, Rebecca announced loudly. Much to Eleanor’s pleasure. For she knew nothing of the reasons behind Caroline’s actions. Before the unexpected happened. Before she felt a hard stinging blow land across her curvy sexy butt.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh”, Caroline screamed. Such was the stimulation. The desperation. She felt. Her womanhood seemingly on fire. Her crotch burning in a way she never believed possible.

“Silence bitch”, Rebecca hissed. Her mouth so close to Caroline’s ear. The emotionally drained woman could feel her hot breath.

“I know what you need”, Rebecca faintly whispered. As she ran her hand up Caroline’s right thigh.

“Oh no please anything but that. Pleeeeeeaassssseeeeee”, Caroline’s mind yelled loudly. Though no sound escaped passed her gag. Past her lips. When as expected the vibrators speed cranked up higher than ever before. It’s speed so rapid. It stimulation so intense.

Slowly she began to loose all control over her body. Became oblivious to her surroundings. Oblivious to the cameras that recorded her reaction. As she slumped to the floor. Her breathing cut down to nothing but short rasping gasps.

But then. Just as she neared orgasm. As she began to moan and whimper loudly. The vibrations stopped once more. And frustration took hold. For she screamed. Offered up muffled. Incoherent curses. Which only served to delight Eleanor greatly.

“You know you really are a stupid. Careless whore”, Rebecca stated bluntly. Playing up to the camera. Whilst kneeling behind the shuddering mass that was Caroline.

“I can’t believe anyone finds it so difficult to simply walk”, Rebecca continued. Secretly slipping her hand beneath Caroline’s skirt.

“Now if you’re a very good girl. Make it to the elevator. I’ll let you orgasm”, Rebecca whispered. Clearly dangling the carrot on the stick before the weakened Caroline.

“Maybe you’ll find it easier to walk without these silly heels”, Rebecca added. While. For reasons Caroline didn’t understand. That would only become clear the following evening. Her favourite black pumps were unceremoniously yanked off.

“Now walk slut. The boss is still waiting. And believe me if I get punished for the delay. I’ll make it ten times worse for you”, Rebecca berated. While dragging her upright once more. While roughly manhandling her back onto her trembling, shuddering legs.

“That’s it. One foot in front of the other”, Rebecca commented sarcastically. Though she offered just a little more support. Her arm gently wrapped around Caroline’s waist.

“It’s not far now. Just breath and I’ll help you”, Rebecca whispered in her ear. Reassuring her. That the words just spoken. That she faced further punishment or sexual torture. Had indeed been for the cameras benefit.

“That’s it. Only a few more steps”, she heard Rebecca almost silently add. When after another 20 tiny steps. 20 agonising steps she approached the elevator. Approached the beaming. Strangely delighted Eleanor.

“Mmmmppppphhhhh”, Caroline groaned loudly. As once more. Directly front of Eleanor. She was hit by a sudden high speed blast from the vibrator. Coursing her to stumble. Coursing her to slump against the cold metal doors.

“And cut. That was amazing girls. You were both amazing”, Eleanor stated. Oozing with pride. Her hard shell missing entirely.

“The members will love this. Will be screaming for more from the second the site is online. From the moment part one is released”, Eleanor continued. Extruding such unbelievable joy. Embracing them both. In a group hug Caroline had never expected. A group hug Caroline. Briefly at least. Believed was a figment of her battered. Exhausted. Overly stimulated mind.

“The way you moaned, squealed and screamed on cue. Your timing when it came to slumping to the floor. How your legs trembled and body shuddered. Was simply incredible”, Eleanor remarked. When finally she relinquished her vice like grip.

“But then it’s become obvious why that would be. How your reactions were so well timed”, Eleanor continued. A broad grin spreading across her face. Her eyes twinkling like the northern star.

“So I’ll take that remote my dear”, Eleanor added turning to face her lover. Holding out her hand. The stern look upon her face making it clear denial was not an option. Refusal would carry its own strict punishment.

“Yes Mistress. But you have to admit it was fun. That it worked to perfection”, Rebecca replied. Searching for a suitable excuse. A believable reason for her behaviour. Though deep down she knew that could never be. Though inwardly she longed for her punishment.

“That as maybe. You acted without my blessing. Without my permission. For that you will both pay a hefty price”, Eleanor commented. Though the way she smirked. The softness in her tone. Made it clear she held no malice. Had no intention of acting harshly.

“Now help Caroline back to her office. Help her settle enough for a repeat performance”, Eleanor instructed. Looking directly at Rebecca.

“And who knows maybe after I’ve gathered the images required for the site. I might just allow you both to enjoy the pleasures of orgasm”, she added. Before with the wickedest of actions she sent a wave of stimulation through her lovers womanhood. Showed Caroline. She wasn’t the only lady present with a little toy for company.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, that was hot :) Carolines feelings? Rebecca motivating her? The slow build up? I really look forward to each and evey new Chapter of your Saga [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic