Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] This is the definition of a strong return to form. It us good to see your triumphant return with an entry as delightful as this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] that grandiose Update was absolutely worth every second of Waiting. So sensual, so hot - and a fine Choice of Models! I didn´t Caroliné´s Selfbondage at the End, a very nice twist!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Sorry was insanly busy but finnaly had some time to read this two chapters. Damn. What a great work you deliverd once again [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. It is great, absolutely great!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I have to restart reading this story... been away too long.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow what can I say. I feel so humble to hear such kind and support comments not only welcoming me back after a short break. But also by the words used to describe my efforts. I can only thank each and every one of you.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]. [mention]TayDay95[/mention].
[mention]Syko Sith[/mention].
[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention].
[mention]wolfman[/mention].
[mention]GreyLord[/mention].
[mention]Switcher1313[/mention].
[mention]Mask6190[/mention]

Thank you all.

And I’m pleased to announce normal posting activities should resume shortly. Not only with this on going tale but a couple of others that have sat unfinished for way to long.

And to the legendary [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

I hope once you’ve caught up you enjoy what you find
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], I, like many others, will be very happy to see you resume. Best wishes.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago I hope once you’ve caught up you enjoy what you find
Getting there. Lots of good stories to read and some of them, like yours, I need to read from the start.

And 'legendary' ? Nah, just a writer on a forum ;)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

First of all [mention]Bandit666[/mention] can't wait for you to continue! This story definitely needs to keep going it's too good not to! 😁

Secondly... [mention]slackywacky[/mention]... shush, you're a legend, same as Bandit, deal with it 😂😁😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] is right, [mention]Bandit666[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention] are legends. Long may they prosper!
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello good afternoon and welcome my dear friends. Fellow authors and followers. First I’d like to apologise for the long delay with regards to posting an update. But sadly ill health and a brain freeze takes its toll. Though your wait will now be short. As I can safely promise Gemma’s torment and pleasure is about to continue. So please stay tuned. As it’s all less than 24 hours away now.

And once again [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]TayDay95[/mention] thank you for your kind words. Though I think compared to yourselves and the great [mention]slackywacky[/mention] my legendary status maybe a while in coming
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Nonsense my friend every story you've written on here is top-notch, and that's undeniable.

Glad we'll be getting more soon, but your health comes first of course, I think I speak for all of us when I say we're happy to wait a while if it means you're looking after yourself.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]Bandit666[/mention] don't sell yourself short!

And health is definitivly more important than anything else. So take your time 😀
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Though I think compared to yourselves and the great @slackywacky my legendary status maybe a while in coming
I suspect nobody, other than probably 'bondagefreak', has legendary status here on the board. Some of us are posting more than others, which might make it look like we are more, but we're not, we're just writers finding an outlet on this board. If we don't post for a month only a few will wonder what is going on and even fewer will connect to ask.

A small group (Caesar97, GreyLord, Bandit666, myself and a few others) belongs to that group that will ask how things are when you did not post in a while. They are also the ones that comment on posts regularly.

So legendary? Nope. Human? Yes.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] wrote,
So legendary? Nope. Human? Yes.
Your reply to [mention]Bandit666[/mention] is excellent.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello. Good evening and welcome. Ladies and gentlemen. It is my great pleasure. To. As promised. Present. At long last. The hopefully. In some cases at least. A much anticipated update to the on going Damsels4you saga. The next chapter in the torment. Sexual pleasure and tight restraints of the beautiful and seemingly popular Gemma. I hope you will enjoy. Savour and take delight in all that’s featured. Will. As always leave your thoughts and comments. Safe in the knowledge that the next chapter is already approaching its completion. Should be here with you within the week. Should complete this little section. Before an old nemesis from Eleanor’s childhood returns. Followed shortly after by another new guest model. And much mire besides.

Thanks once more for your patience and support

Bandit666

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Damsels4you

Part 12.

Well, well what have we here.

Loudly the sounds. Of not one. But two sets of slender high heels against dust encrusted concrete reverberated off the dimly lit walls of the basements corridor. As Eleanor and Rebecca approached hand in hand. Announcing their inevitable arrival. Shattering the near silence. That had. Strangely settled over the storeroom. Over the securely bound. Faintly moaning. Sexually tormented. Constantly aroused Gemma. And the self imprisoned. Handcuffed, gagged, blindfolded and equally aroused. Horny as hell Caroline.

“You know. It’s hard to believe this is where it all began. Where. Thanks to your encouragement I followed my dreams. Invested every penny we’d worked so hard to save. That these rooms. Now long since forgotten. Were once called offices. Were once used for storage. And just a little bit of naughty pleasure come Friday night”, Eleanor commented. Her voice barely above a whisper. Her tone one of sadness. As she reminisced over what had been. On how she’d spend hours and hours each day in a damp windowless office. How Rebecca had fetched cold sandwiches each evening. While she sat nervously wondering if they’d earn enough to pay the rent on their mega one bedroom flat.

“How could we have been so thoughtless? Allowed the old place to fall from grace?” Eleanor asked. Letting go of Rebecca’s hand. Wrapping her arm around her Rebecca’s waist. As she looked her deep in the eye. The first signs of tears forming in her own. Though deep down she knew the answers. Knew it was thanks to her tireless efforts to constantly improve. Her determination to prove others wrong. To show even someone from the wrong side of town could be a success. Could put others to shame.

“Oh please don’t cry Mistress”, Rebecca responded to the sadness in Eleanor’s voice. The tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Though she chose her words out of love. Not out of expectation. Spoke from her heart. As had always been the case.

“After all. You know. We could easily make. Where it all began. Great once more. Could. With a little effort. With the imagination and determination you showed all those years ago. Find a whole new use for what has until now been cast aside. Consigned to history. To memories of what once was”, Rebecca went on to suggest. Whilst pulling Eleanor close. Whilst embracing her fondly. Their love for one another as unbreakable as it had always been. Their lust for one another as unshakable as it had always been.

“Umm. Really. Sounds more like someone. With more creativity and imagination than myself. Might have already formulated a few ideas on just how to do that. So maybe. Within limits. I should simply let her loose. Give her. Near free rein to do as she wishes. Allow her to round up a few willing. Or possibly not so willing helpers”, Eleanor remarked. Only once she’d broken the passionate kiss shared between them. An unmistakable twinkle in her eyes. A wicked grin spreading across her face.

“Well you know with a little effort we could soon turn these rooms into on site prison cells. For the less accommodating members of staff. Possibly create a setting suitable for on the spot. Quick scenes of helplessness. A tidied old office here. A recreated slightly cleaner storeroom there. Or what about a setting suitable for someone to spend an afternoon resting hogtied on a bed. Trussed to a frame or chair”, Rebecca purred. Lust filling her eyes. Her hands guiding Eleanor arms behind the back. Hinting it wouldn’t just be just the ladies working away upstairs that would feel real helplessness. Experience some sexual torment and pleasure.

“Sounds promising. And I know just who’ll be the first to sample all your ideas my dear girl. But for now. Let’s see just what Caroline has been up to. After all it’s been over an hour since I sent her down here with Gemma. And still she’s not returned. Hasn’t been in contact. To announce the scene has been set. That our new starter is prepared and ready for the shoot”, Eleanor stated. Moving her wrists. Placing Rebecca’s in a similar position. Before slowly she turned the brass handle that would allow access to the storeroom.

“Well, well, well. What have we here? It appears to be an overly stimulated young lady. Who’s been left unable to gain either the pleasure she desires. Or the freedom that could end her suffering”, Eleanor quipped with a huge grin upon her face. When. Along side her lover she entered. What had been transformed from a dusty. Cold. Disused storeroom. Into a much warmer. Den of bondage related iniquity.

“Tsk. Tsk. Whatever have I started? Stirred up within a trusted employee. As it would appear. That certain member of staff has taken things to the extreme. Taken what was meant to be a simple chair tie a step further than anticipated. Has. Quite possibly pushed the boundaries much further than they should”, Eleanor continued. Her eyes wandering between a completely helpless Gemma. Who in return could only moan sweetly. Her eyes glazed over. Her mind seemingly fogged over with arousal. Her head appearing to be. To heavy to support. And the eagerly awaiting. Uncertain. Puzzled. Slowly squirming Caroline. Ensnared in a trap of her own creation.

“But still. For now. Let’s simply give her the benefit of the doubt. Take the time. To search for the tell tale sign of debauchery. Of inappropriate behaviour. Let’s see if I’m right. See just how far this particular. Despicable fiend. I foolishly instructed to render this unfortunate young lady helpless has taken the matter at hand . Let’s discover why Gemma seems to be in some sort of sexually charged trance. Why her eyes flutter. Appear to be glazed over. Her her head seems to heavy. To support. Her breathing is so erratic”, Eleanor added with an evil grin. As she turn and embraced her lover once more. As she pulled her close. Proud to see she still held her hands behind the back. Unsurprised to notice how her hips swayed. How she simply licked her lips in anticipation of what might happen next.

“Remove your heels. Your skirt and blouse too”, Eleanor commanded of her lover. Between passionate kisses upon the lips. Tender longing kisses upon her neck and earlobe. Her voice barely a whisper. So faint. Even as they embraced Rebecca barely heard what was said. Barely comprehend what was being asked of her.

Though truth be told. The removal of the latter two items had nothing to do with Eleanor’s plans. But rather. Stemmed purely from her own lustful thoughts. Her love for seeing Rebecca clad in nothing but expensive lingerie. Moving around with the grace and elegance of a highly paid supermodel. Of a wild cat stalking their prey.

“Then slid over to your favourite little plaything. The woman. Your own insatiable corruption has turned into a mirror image of yourself”, Eleanor continued. As her left hand slipped up her lovers thigh. Lifted the hem of her skirt. Revealed the bare flesh between stocking top and panties. While still her voice remained so faint. So quiet. For such. Was her determination to avoid letting Caroline know what was in store. Just who it was that had accompanied her to the basement. Such was her determination to have Caroline question whether it was Rebecca. Sarah. Or possibly even someone else entirely.

“Add to her helplessness. Increase her restraints 10 fold. Let your hands wander. Let them control her body intimately. Touch her as only you know how. But. Don’t speak. Not even a whisper. Just allow her feel your presence. Experience your dominance. Your skilful stimulation. Leave her wondering who you are. Wondering what will happen to her next”, Eleanor added. As her hand rested against Rebecca’s womanhood. As her fingers penetrated Rebecca’s womanhood. Hit Rebecca’s sweet spot. With the experience born from years of sexual torment. Sexual pleasure. Whilst her kiss muffled Rebecca’s. Deep. Satisfying moans of pleasure. Gasps of stimulation.

Stepping back. Breaking their longing embrace. Their intimate interaction. Before it went too far. Before neither of them could control the situation any longer. With a smirk upon her face. Her heart all a flutter. Pulse racing. Crotch burning with arousal. Arousal. Not only coursed by her lustful feelings for Rebecca. But also. From the sight of Gemma so securely trussed up. Lost in the world of pleasure. The sight of Caroline trapped and unable to see events as they unfolded. Eleanor’s gaze remained upon her lover. Her eyes stayed transfixed upon her lover. Watched on intently. As. Willingly. Obediently. Rebecca began to slowly. Tantalisingly. Unbutton her blouse. From the bottom up over. As. She seductively peeled it first off one shoulder and then the other. Allowed the red sensual satin blouse to drop upon the floor. Delighted in exposing her shear white lace bra. Hard. Protruding nipples. Cavernous. Seemingly never ending cleavage. Before she reached behind her back. Unclasped. Unzipped. Her tight. Short black skirt. Wriggled out of it. Revealed the matching white lace panties. Garter belt and shear white stockings that completed her outfit.

Momentarily a stillness. A total silence fell over the old storeroom. As Eleanor and Rebecca locked eyes. Looked at each other with both lust and love etched upon their faces. An unspoken. Unannounced. Burning desire rising within their bodies and minds. A momentary stillness. Total silence that was only broken. Only shattered. When finally Eleanor snapped out of her trance. When finally Eleanor turned her attention back towards Gemma. Turned her back upon her lover. Left her to her own devices.

“So what exactly do we have we here? Just what has Caroline. That desperado. Done to you my dear?” Eleanor asked rhetorically. Whilst circling the spaced out young woman. Her hand working it’s way up one arm. Over the shoulders and down the other. Lingered upon the young woman’s pert. Firm. But small breasts.

Though it was clear. No matter what was said. What was asked. Gemma was so far gone. She could not hear a word. Had been transported so far off into another realm. A realm of sexual torment. Constant stimulation. Of mind binding fantasies. It mattered not what Eleanor said. What Eleanor asked. Was clear. No matter how tender. How stimulating. Satisfying. Sensual. Eleanor’s touch maybe. Gemma could only imagine her mind played tricks upon her. Her dreams had become so completely immersing.

“I can see these images. The video. Starting with you writhing and moaning loudly. Sweetly as you’re forced to hang on the edge of climax. 5. Maybe 10 minutes of suffering and torment. Before the final reward. The tumbling into the sea of shear bliss. The orgasm you long for more than anything else. First one. Then another. And another. Till all your resilience has faltered. All your strength and stamina has drained away. Will be highly sort after. Incredibly popular either to those who join Damsels4you. Or the browsers who make the occasional purchase from our own in house clips store”, Eleanor went on to acknowledged. As she took to the knee before the apparently hypnotised. Gemma. Not failing to notice how the young woman’s thighs tensed and relaxed. Tensed and relaxed. In a sexually rhythmic motion.

“And yet. Something tells me. This won’t be the first time. That someone has already had the pleasure of holding you tight. Keeping you helpless and unable to resist. To fight back while satisfying their own lust and longing. Your own too”, continue Eleanor. Her eyes looking directly into those of Gemma. Her thoughts captured by the young woman’s sexuality. By the young woman’s lust for life. Lust for bondage and torment. Longing for satisfaction.

Though in truth. Such was Gemma’s state of sexual enslavement. Was Gemma’s state of mind. So strong were her dreams. Were her fantasies. Such was the zombie like state she found herself placed within. She not only failed to hear the words being uttered. But the feeling of Eleanor’s hand. As it rested gently upon her trembling. Rhythmically thrusting. Nylon clad thighs.

“Ah ha. So. Exactly what have we here. A parting gift maybe. A little something left misplaced”, Eleanor enquired. When her fingers reached Gemma’s crotch. As she felt the unmistakable vibrations spreading through Gemma’s womanhood. As her eyes fell upon the remote secreted between Gemma’s heaving. Pert small breasts. Though she’d long since known the truth. Had from the second the door was opened. Heard the unmistakable moans of sexual torment. Smelt the unmistakable aroma of sexual arousal.

“How kind of a certain someone to be so thoughtful”, Eleanor added. Smiling broadly as she pushed hard against Gemma’s crotch. As she forced the vibrator against Gemma’s sweet spot. Leading to a long. Loud moan. To Gemma’s eyes shooting wide open. And still she didn’t return to reality. Still she remained trapped within her dreams. Her fantasies. As she plunged the the vibrator ever deeper into Gemma’s wanting womanhood. Leading to a tensing of her pelvis. In a desperate attempt to ensure the much desired invader stayed right where it was. That she got the sexual release she longed for. Craved more than her freedom. More than her future under Eleanor’s employ.

“Oh no. Not yet my dear. First the pictures. Then the video that will introduce you to the realm of Damsels4you. That will delight the members with a scene of you experiencing your initiation into the world of bondage. Of sexual torment. And of course helpless orgasm”, Eleanor announced with pleasure in her tone. With an evil smirk upon her face. A wicked twinkle in her eyes. As she released the pressure built up against Gemma’s sweet spot. As she relinquish her sexual dominance. For a little while at least. As she stood and reached for the stills camera. Ignored the loud moans. Eternal gasps. Occasion. High pitched squeals. Emulating from behind. Emulating from Caroline. As her lover proceeded to enjoy her given task…………………
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Holy shit that was hot to read...

Like, DAYUM! How lucky Gemma is to have such a naught and creative boss/mistress like Eleanor. But at the same time Eleanor's incredibly lucky to have Rebecca as her wonderful partner. She's so understanding and supportive of Eleanor's past struggles, and seems to keep her grounded more than anyone else.

Already dying to see more of what she'll do to Gemma, Rebecca and Caroline. Great update and well worth the wait my friend 😁😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

When I read one of your stories, what seems a long time ago, but less than 3 years, I had to get used to your writing style. Now reading this chapter, your style makes this story even more interesting. I know that is probably because I got used to the way you write, but it adds an extra layer to the story that I like.

It was worth the wait, whatever the reason was is not important. You added a new chapter, that is the important bit and the chapter sizzled. Well done.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

It definitely feels like a long time ago since you last wrote, and that makes this next part extra special :D Nice job Bandit666!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ? Good things need time and waiting was worth the while. This was so very hot a chapter - and I am looking forward where you will take the tale of Eleanors Endeavours next!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

What else can I add? DAMN STUPENDOUSLY HOT! Looking forward to the continuation.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow. What can I say. But thank you. [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and of course [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. I feel so humbled by your comments and support. Though I must of course acknowledge that my writing style might be a little different to some. And yet I do think it’s improved over the years with your guidance and inspiration.

So thanks again. More will follow soon I’m sure.

Bandit666
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

This is really steamy, and so easy to visualize. This would make a really good bondage film.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Wow. What can I say. But thank you. @TayDay95, @slackywacky, @Mask6190, @Caesar73 and of course @Switcher1313. I feel so humbled by your comments and support. Though I must of course acknowledge that my writing style might be a little different to some. And yet I do think it’s improved over the years with your guidance and inspiration.

So thanks again. More will follow soon I’m sure.

Bandit666
Style is what distinguishes writing. Your style is unique, but your story is still quite amazing.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Finally I managed to read all the latest updates I missed... and they're great, my friend :)
Not only, as usual in your stories, there's a great creativity in the bondage scenes, depicted perfectly with that mix of helplessness and excitement that I think is the aim of any rope lover, but you also built a deep empathy with your main characters giving them a believable life background and emotional relationship, outside of the fetish, showing a humanity we readers can relate to... that's what great writers do ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Ladies and Gentlemen, followers and fellow authors I’m pleased to announce, that far from being forgotten, an all new update of this popular and enjoyable tale to tell, will be posted soon. For finally my writers block has subsided, my plans renewed, past, present and new stars ready to entertain once again. So please stay tuned and all will soon be revealed

Bandit666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic