Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I'm repetitive, I know, but I think there's not much I can say other than great job as usual, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Once more thank you all for your continued support. Wonderful comments and encouragement. It’s truly great for all of us who post their stories here to know it’s appreciated. Which is why we post more and more. Speaking of which stay tuned as I hope to have an update here for you very soon

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello one and all. Firstly I apologise for the lack of updates in recent weeks. But sadly real life has proved to be very hectic and at times a little stressful. And yet I’m pleased to announce regular service will continue soon. As a new update featuring a new starlet is well underway and should be posted soon. So please bare with me and hopefully it will probe as entertaining and pleasing as previous posts.

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am looking forward to the next part of this Saga, [mention]Bandit666[/mention] :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Looking forward to the next part [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

From what I've read so far, time is no issue. When your ready and able to continue, I'll be ready to read it. Quality over quantity any day. :D
Hogtied and loving it
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

When you have it ready, I will be most please to read your next chapter, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Take time as you need it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s been a long wait. But I hope you’ll enjoy the first many new updates to come. Hope you’ll all continue to support me with either your comments or simply taking the time to read what it I have to offer.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention],

Damsels4you

Part 10.

Welcome my dear.

Daisy Daniels.
(Images courtesy of Imago Studios)

As Gemma Anderson.

With the unquestionable posture of a successful business woman. In her pristine black suit. Shear silk stockings and flawlessly polished 4 inch heels. Along side her equally immaculately dressed. Long serving personal assistant. And recently revealed bondage junkie. Caroline. Eleanor wandered from office to office. Department to department. As was always the case come Monday morning.

Smiling she greeted all those within. Took the time to show her more personable side. Her more caring. Thoughtful demeanour. Proved her knowledge of all those within. By asking about their families. Their children. Parents. Even their outside interests. For above all else. Eleanor has always understood the importance of the personal touch.

“Caroline. Who’s the new girl over there by the water cooler”, she asked. Upon entering the accounts department. Her gaze instantly drawn towards the slim. Rather petite young woman. With a classic beauty straight out of the early days of fetish.

“Ah. That would be the latest addition to our apprentice scheme. Miss Gemma Anderson”, Caroline replied joyfully. Not failing to notice the look of admiration. Of approval in her employers eyes. Gratefully observing the sudden softness in her tone.

“Somehow I thought while taking the time to interview her personally for the position. For her suitability here within accounts department. You’d like what you see. In fact it was those classic damsel in distress looks. That saw me accept her application”, Caroline added with glee. As she walked along side Eleanor. As they both approach the now slightly nervous looking young woman.

“Good morning Gemma. I understand you’re new here”, Eleanor stated in greeting as she stopped next to her latest employee. Taking the opportunity to examine more closely her vintage look. A look so perfect for Damsels4you.

“Oh. Good morning Miss Richardson”, the young woman replied. Offering her hand in greeting. Relieved when Eleanor acted in kind.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. And to thank you in person for accepting my request to be the latest participant of your incredibly kind apprenticeship programme”, she added. As their hands separated. As she looked up to see Eleanor’s slightly unnerving smile.

“You’re very welcome my dear. Although in truth. You must thank Caroline. For she’s the one that saw that certain something we seek here. That we spend hours, days and at times even weeks searching for. When employing a young lady such as yourself. It was she that spotted your keenness and self motivation. That believed in what you had to say. ”, Eleanor acknowledged. Her smile slowly becoming one that showed a warmth. A caring seldom seen within the office environment. Her tone soft. Voice lowered.

“And yet. Still I must ask. As much for my own peace of mind. Due to the serious nature of the matter involved. Still I need to know. You fully understand the contract you signed. Are well aware of the special stipulation in section 5c”, Eleanor stated. With a calm supportive demeanour. Careful not to spook the beautiful young that stood before her. That. Truth be told. She couldn’t wait to get into some secure rope. A suitable gag. And prepare to be the next star of Damsels4you. When finally it reached its launch date.

“Oh. Err. Yes Miss Richardson. I fully understood the contract. And what could be expected of me”, came Gemma’s response. Though Eleanor couldn’t fail to notice the smile upon the young woman’s face. Couldn’t miss the sudden lowering in tone.

“In fact. If I’m to be honest. Should truth be told. It’s the very thought of being asked to participate in your exciting new project. That trills me the most”, Gemma added blushing wildly. Even before Eleanor could make a further statement. Before Eleanor could place her on the spot. By pushing the issue.

“Really. Well that’s certainly a surprising. But much appreciated response my dear”, Eleanor commented with a smile. Looking directly towards Caroline. Who had. Admittedly been left momentarily shocked by the young woman’s comments. Her openness.

“So. You’d have no issue. Should I request you accompany Caroline to our little used storeroom. Wouldn’t balk at the thought of her tightly binding and gagging you. While I fetch the camera. Make you the next addition to the up and coming Damsels4you collection”, Eleanor added. Keen to put Gemma’s words to the test. Delighted at the thought of seeing her helplessly trussed and vulnerable. Ripe for some sexual torment.

“Oh. No. Not at all Miss Richardson. Whatever you wish of me. As you’ve been so kind already. Made it possible for me to improve myself. Improve my future”, Gemma replied. Crossing her wrists almost instinctively behind the back. Lowering her head. In a display of submission.

“Very well my dear. Then I will take the opportunity you’ve placed before me. Ask you to accompany Caroline. To that very storeroom. Insist you follow her instructions to the letter. For she knows what it is require. Is well versed in the art of binding”, Eleanor half remarked. Half commanded. Though. Still her voice was low. Her tone soothing and gentle.

“Make sure she’s held nice and securely. But leave enough access so she can experience the torment of a suitably placed toy. Should I decide she’s being truthful about her willingness”, Eleanor ordered of Caroline. Having lent in close. Careful not to be over heard by Gemma. Who’d already turned towards the office door. Who’d already taken the first few tentative steps towards a morning of incarceration.

“Very well Miss Richardson. Does this mean I should cancel our plans for this evening?” Caroline faintly acknowledged. Quietly asked. Before stepping back. Her eyes focused on Eleanor’s facial expression. Searching for the slightest hint of what her intentions towards the young woman might ultimately be. But failing dismally. For. As always Eleanor remained stone faced.

“Oh no. I still fully intend to make Lesley suffer. Intend to enjoy her humiliation and subjection”, Eleanor responded. The side of her lips curling upwards. In a spine chilling smile.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Gemma is a fine new addition to the staff. I look forward with anticipation to coming exploits involving her. This was a nice new chapter. Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Welcome back, my friend!

What a great update!
Short and actually just building up for the future, but made me really eager to read what's next and what will happen to Gemma :) :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Gemma seems to be an adorable character - obviously she does not need any Persuasion :) Good to have you back [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Finally got a moment to read this. As usual it's excellent. I'd forgotten about Lesley. Let's see what Eleanor has in store for her. :D And the latest addition looks to be fun too. Ready and waiting for more as ur ready to deliver it.
Hogtied and loving it
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your continued support and kind comments welcoming myself back to not only this tale but to writing as well. Although I couldn’t help but smile when noticing on one remarked on my passing mention of a certain character and her forthcoming return ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just keep it going Bandit! You are doing a very fine job :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is a story that just keeps getting better [mention]Bandit666[/mention]! Can't wait for the next update!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now we have returned! Welcome back Bandit666 :D
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Nice intro to the new addition. looking forward to see what predicaments she gets in 8-)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello one and all. Thank you for all your continued support and wonderfully kind comments. It’s truly appreciated as I’m sure all those who take the time to post their thoughts and stories for you enjoyment. Which is why I’m dropping you this note. For the next part should be posted very soon. And it’s turned into a bit of an epic. As I’m keen to maintain the flow. The thoughts and conversations between the characters. While getting plenty of bondage, teasing and torment placed within.

Thanks again and stay well

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

May [mention]Bandit666[/mention] grace us with another Update soon!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well there’s no denying it’s been far too long a wait for an update from myself. So I can only hope all those who’s supported this tale thus far will continue to do. While accepting my apologies not just for having such a wait. But also the length of what is about to follow. (Though sadly a bout of ill health and then increased work rate was out of my hands). Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts. As it’s always a delight not only for myself. But other authors that spend whatever spare time they may have to hear from you all.

Bandit666

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

Damsels4you

Part 11.

Take a seat my dear.

Casually. As if having the new girl follow her with hands still crossed behind the back and head lowered was a daily occurrence. Was as normal as coffee and biscuits. Caroline. With head held high. A sense of superiority. Whether temporary or not. Dutifully lead the way towards the elevator. Whilst deliberately not offering any words of support or comfort. Towards. What she couldn’t help but view as a very pretty. If naïve and foolhardy young woman.

Deftly. As the doors slid shut. She flicked the key needed to trigger access to the seldom used basement level of the large red brick Victorian building positioned within a stones throw of Newcastle’s best known river crossing. The resplendently painted steel framed Tyne Bridge. Starting point of a well known half marathon ran every September. Viewed as a homage to its counter part in Sydney Australia. Sung about in more than one song by local. But internationally famous acts. Such as Sting. Dire Straights and Lindisfarne.

Deliberately. As the elevator began its downward motion. In silence. Convinced her actions spoke louder than words. That the implications of her actions were clear and obvious. With a pair of hands upon slender shoulders. She steered the young woman towards the far left corner. Directed her towards the intersection of fake wood and mirrored panels that formed the side and back.

Momentarily. A flash of jealousy crossed her mind. Followed seconds later by uncontrolled arousal. As she pictured Gemma standing there. Her slender body void of all clothing. With wrists bound by a single silk stocking. Her own silk stocking. The other having been used to keep Caroline’s moist panties within her mouth. As she imagined herself in a matching pose stood in the opposite corner. Naked and partly bound. While Eleanor. Moved between the two. Used her power over them to full advantage.

Instinctively her hand slipped down towards her crotch. The sensation of skin against skin. As her fingers touched inner thigh. Sending the most delightful. Most appealing shiver throughout her tingling body. Higher and higher went the helm of her navy blue polka dot dress. As her fingertips brushed against the soft moist lace of her pink bikini style panties.

“I’m so going to enjoy getting you tightly trussed up for Mistress Eleanor”, she thought to herself. Looking hungrily at a seemingly oblivious Gemma. Even as she considered pausing the lift between floors. Pondered over the ethnicity of getting her stripped and trussed up before they reached their planned destination.

“There’ll be plenty of time for that sort of activity later”, she chastised herself. Seconds before the elevator announced their arrival at basement level. Seconds before the doors effortlessly slid open upon their rails. Revealing an all engulfing darkness. A slightly damn musty smell. An eerie silence. All of which sent a shudder down first Caroline’s spine. Then latterly Gemma’s too.

“Come my dear. We have such little time to prepare for Miss Richardson’s arrival”, Caroline rather bluntly stated. Guiding a suddenly tentative Gemma towards the corridor. The old fashioned strip lighting flickering into life as they sensed their movement.

“Yes, yes of course Miss Moore”, the nervous young woman replied. Spotting the layer of dust upon the floor. The cobwebs draped from the corners. Hanging down from the lights. Feeling the chill in the air.

“That’s a good girl. And don’t worry. I know exactly where to go”, Caroline soothingly remarked. Whilst placing her hand against Gemma’s back. As much for comfort. As for guidance. For even though the young woman insisted on retaining her submissive pose. It was clear from the look in her eyes. The impression of a deer caught in the headlights. From the way she’d started to tremble ever so slightly. Her nerves were beginning to get the better of her.

“You know. I’d forgotten just how eerie and silent it is down here”, Caroline commented. Stepping out into the spooky corridor first. As if attempting to prove how safe an area they’d entered. Though her words did lift the tension Gemma felt welling up within. Barely seeping into her mind. Such was her immediate feeling of dread.

“But still. There really is no need to worry. For as creepy as it maybe down here. You’re perfectly safe. And secure for that matter. As only myself and Miss Richardson have the elevators access key. Since no one has reason to be here”, Caroline informed her young charge. While steering her into the sparsely decorator storeroom. Situated almost halfway up the corridor. On the right.

“And anyway. Damsels4you really isn’t about fear or discomfort. Save for maybe a little play acting. Nor does it go in for the stereotypical. Traditional picture of bondage being about whips and chains either”, Caroline offered in explanation. As she moved over towards a rather ancient looking. Tall electric fan heater set off to the right.

“So there’s no point you being left feeling cold and uncared for”, she added. As with a cough and a splutter. A brief rattle. The device sprang to life. Chucking out at first a cloud of dust. Followed shortly thereafter by the first sample of warm air.

“Though still. I must ask. With no fear of repercussions or disappointment. Are you sure you’re willing to continue? Are you truly ready to become the next starlet of Miss Richardson’s latest project? Caroline enquired. Even as she took hold of an old. Dusty hard wooden chair. Positioning it just slightly off to one side near the far corner.

“Oh yes. I’m sure Miss Moore. In fact I was being completely honest with not only yourself and Miss Richardson. But also myself. When I admitted it was one of the biggest reasons for me signing the contract”, Gemma replied. Whilst using an old rag she’d found upon the floor. To clean the dust off the chair.

“Very well. Then I see no reason to delay any longer. Although still we will progress slowly. For it is your first time. At least with regards to myself and our employer”, Caroline remarked. Gesturing she should take a seat. Though her back was currently to Gemma. As she rooted around in an old filing cabinet for her secret stash of supplies.

Intently. Gemma watched as Caroline approached several coils of white cotton rope in hand. Instinctively. She raised her legs. As Caroline knelt before her. Desperately. She bit her lip. Fighting the urge to moan. When Caroline gently took hold of her slim nylon clad ankles. Placing them together in the perfect position. Strenuously. She tried to control her excitement. When. Having uncoiled the first rope. Caroline began to wrap it around her legs. Just above the ankle bone. Horizontally. One wrap neatly place above the other. Vigorously. She attempted to temper her breathing. Upon feeling Caroline’s fingers against her stocking covered legs. Whilst changing direction. Whilst cinching off the first of her bindings. Careful to place the knots well out of reach. To ensure the impeccable presentation Eleanor would expect.

And yet. Caroline was far from finished. Her initial task far from complete. For while she remained silent. Much to Gemma’s surprise. Having heard the words, “progress slowly”. Oh so quickly. As she was about to discover. Her would be captor. Was nowhere near finished with her leg bindings. As before. She had so much as the merest chance to test the bindings. A second coil began to snake its way around her calves. Just below the knee joint.

Closing her eyes. Loosing herself in the moment. Revelling in the moment. In the shear bless of ever increasing helplessness. Once more. Gemma bit her lip. Fought the urge to moan with pleasure. Thoughts of kidnap. Of sexual torment. Reaching forward from the back of her mind. Struggling. Inwardly. She found it almost impossible to hold onto a short gasp of delight. Such was the anticipation she felt burning in her crotch. As the battle had been lost. For no longer could she control the arousal Caroline’s clearly well practiced actions had upon her body and soul.

“There we go. That should hold these lovely little pins of yours”, Gemma heard Caroline comment. Dragging her back. Reluctantly. To reality. To the situation in hand. Shattering her dream like state. For a moment or two at least. As. Thanks to her own inhibitions. Her own kinky thoughts. Her slowly increasing arousal. She’d become oblivious to the addition of yet more rope just above the knee.

“Umm. You seem to be enjoying yourself my dear”, Caroline suggested. Her voice low. A husky lilt to her tone. Whilst she gently lowering Gemma’s legs back onto the concrete floor. Though the young woman barely heard a word. Failed entirely to acknowledge the final addition to her lower restraints. Failed completely to notice how Caroline bound her ankles to the chairs cross brace.

“Is everything okay Gemma? Caroline asked. Concerned by the young woman’s failure to respond. Worried that maybe she was frozen with fear. Was too afraid to call the whole adventure off. Too terrified to say stop.

“Oh. Err no. No everything’s fine Miss Moore. I was simply lost in my own thoughts. Had simply allowed myself to slip off into a rather wonderful daydream”, Gemma replied. Giving her head a shake. Though her voice remained soft and gentle. Her tone wishful and distant.

“That’s good. But we’re not exactly on office time right now. So please call me Caroline. After all. There’s really no need for such formalities under these circumstances”, came Caroline’s response. As finally she stood. As with clear intent. She circled her increasingly helpless young charge. Her increasingly aroused and trembling. Young charge.

“But you know. In that case. Let’s just hitch up the hem of your skirt a little. Let’s expose the tops of those sexy little stockings. The apparently damp crotch of your saucy little panties”, Caroline suggested. Her voice barely over a whisper. Her hot breathe falling on Gemma’s neck. As she leaned over from behind. As her fingertips. Tantalisingly tickled Gemma’s thighs. While slowly. She lifted the hem as suggested. Gently revealed the young woman’s stocking tops and damp crotch.

“There that’s much better. As Miss Richardson. Truly does like that naughty little flash of panties. Does honestly believe it’s something future members will appreciate”, Caroline informed. Remaining a little closer than need be. Leaving her fingers against the young woman’s thighs a little longer than need be.

Though Gemma remained silent. Simply closed her eyes. Bit her lip once more. Whilst imaging Caroline dominating her further. Sexually controlling her however she wished. Fantasising about her fingers slipping ever higher. Her nails dragging up her soft tender skin. Between stocking tops and womanhood. The very womanhood. That she knew had become moist with pre-orgasm arousal. That had indeed left her pink panties unmistakably damp.

“You know. If you’re a good girl. I might be able to find a little something to keep you right on edge. Send those daydreams into the realms of lust fuelled fantasises and sensual moments of pleasure”, Caroline went on to whisper sweetly into Gemma’s ear. While wrapping on final rope. From behind. Over the young woman’s legs. While trapping her thighs. And hitched up skirt against the seats hard wooden base.

“But first. I need you to sit back my dear. Prop yourself. Bold upright against the chairs strong sturdy slatted rear. Place your arms by the sides”, Caroline partly requested. Partly ordered. Though. So strong had Gemma’s dreams become. How deep her thoughts of sensual torment had become. She barely heard a word. Barely noticed Caroline’s hands slip away from her thighs.

“Oh yes. Yes of course Mistress”, Gemma responded. Before her face became flushed. Her heart rate quickened. At the realisation of just what the words she’d uttered. Just what the words she’d spoken implied. What they meant.

“Will this suffice Caroline?” Gemma asked sweetly. Trying to back track on what had just slipped past her lips. Had made the journey from her thoughts to her lips. Whilst knowing her feels had been exposed. Her passion for submission revealed.

“That’s perfect my dear. Simply perfect”, Caroline replied. From behind. Leaving Gemma wondering if she was referring to her positioning. To how she’d willingly pressed her back against the chair. How she’d placed her arms against the chairs uprights. Or commenting on her careless choice of words. Her unwitting exposure of the feeling welling up within.

Either way a silence descended over the room. Neither woman uttering a word. Not Gemma. Who had. In all honesty drifted back into dream land. Begun to picture herself being slowly undressed. Caressed. Restrained and gagged by Eleanor. Nor Caroline. Who had. Returned to the task in hand. The binding of the young woman’s wrists. Arms and body.

“There now. That should hold you for a good while”, Caroline remarked. Finally breaking what had become a deafening silence. Snapping Gemma back to the reality of her situation. Shattering the dream like state she’d slipped into. As a sudden feeling of nervousness. Of not fear. But uncertainty hit like a tidal wave.

For up until that moment. So strong had her dreams become. She failed to notice. To even feel how Caroline had bound her wrists and arms. Just above the elbow. To the chairs unforgiving frame. Had missed how her waist. Along with her lower arms. Had been glued to the chairs uncompromising back with soft white rope. Had believed the gentle caress. The gentle stroking of her breasts. As her arms. Chair and body above and below. Had become as one. Was all in the mind.

“It’s all right my dear. There’s no need to worry. No need to feel nervous. You’re perfectly safe. No harm will ever come to you here”, Caroline said softly. When she spoke once more. Clearly sensing the young woman’s feelings. Caroline said in comfort. Placing a reassuring hand upon the young woman’s shoulder. Blissfully unaware of the goosebumps that had spread over Gemma’s helpless body.

“But with that said. Now is the time to say stop. Should you wish too. Knowing. As I stated earlier there will be no hard feelings. No incriminations. Nor change to the agreements made about your future”, Caroline added. Her hand still resting on Gemma’s shoulder. Her voice still soft and caring.

“Oh no. No it’s fine. I. I just wasn’t expecting quite so much rope. Such a lack of movement. I. I really do believe I’m safe and will be cared for”, Gemma replied. After only the briefest of pauses. After taken a few deep breaths. Soaking in the feeling of total helplessness. Of complete dependence upon first Caroline. Then she was sure. Eleanor too.

“Very well. Then I guess all that’s left to do. Is to silence you. Offer up just the right gag. Something naughty and mischievous. Something to muffle your moans. Your squeals. When. As promised. I find a way to send you back into dream land. Whilst. Still adding a little surprise for Mistress Eleanor”, Caroline responded. Once happy Gemma meant what she said. Caroline commented while stepping back. Moving away from Gemma’s eye line. For she knew just how to spice up the gag. How to make Gemma blush. Make Eleanor smile. Make herself feel naughty and exposed.

Slowly slipping her hands up inside the blue polka dot dress she wore. Biting her lip. Very much as she’d witnessed Gemma doing just a little earlier. Feeling her bare skin tingling. As she dragged her fingernails ever closer towards the hem of the skimpy black lace panties she wore. Caroline felt her own arousal increase. Silently acknowledged the dampness building between her legs. The burning lust within her crotch.

Briefly. Caroline allowed her eyes to flutter shut. Permitted her mind to temporarily blank out Gemma’s presence. Whilst her fingers. Slid effortlessly into her womanhood. Began to tease and torment her sweet spot. Her imagination revelling in the thought she was acting under Eleanor’s direct instructions. That Eleanor was standing watching her performance. With a broad grin upon her face.

Shaking her head. Removing those pictures of Eleanor standing before her. Riding crop in hand. Rebecca standing behind her. Pulling her head back by the hair. Her skilled hands. Her agile fingers doing the endless stimulating. Fighting the urge to push the panties into her own mouth. With one smooth. Well practiced movement. Caroline removed the thin lace. Exposed her clean shaven womanhood. Contemplated presenting herself naked and aroused before her young charge.

Stepping forward. Dress smoothed down. No sign of her recent activities evident. Save for a glazed look in her eyes. Her face clearly flushed. Caroline sensually balled up her panties. Ensured Gemma watched each fold as it happened. That she saw how wet crotch was left exposed. Would be pressed against her taste buds.

“Open wide my dear. I think you’ll find these rather naughty. Just a little moist. Hopefully even slightly tasty. But. More importantly. Seriously humbling. Suitably humiliating”, Caroline whispered. As she stood so close. Lent over. Far enough to savour Gemma’s small but appealing cleavage. To thrust her own more than ample breasts in the young woman’s face. For her hot breath to fall once more on the helpless young woman’s neck. Sending tremors of delight cascading through her body.

Smiling sweetly. Her eyes moving from the older woman’s cleavage. To the black lace ball in her hand. Gemma licked her lips. Even attempted to kiss Caroline’s bare exposed skin. An action that made her captor smile. Made her captors heart flutter. Did nothing to relieve her captors own feelings of lust and arousal.

Though. Still. Despite being clearly aware of just what was planned. From where. The bundle of cloth had been retrieved. Willingly. Without a word of rebuttal. Of repulsion. Without a seconds pause. Gemma obeyed. Butterflies dancing in her stomach. A burning desire building once again within her mind. Within her womanhood.

Gently. In went Caroline’s moist lace panties. A gently moan. A sudden twinkle in the eye. All Gemma offered in response. A smirk spreading across her beautiful young face. In the process. As she mentally acknowledged the implications of such an action. As she accepted the mischief Caroline had got up to. As her imagination began to get the better of her yet again.

Onwards went the gagging. For. Between. Gemma’s luscious lips passed the first of two pristine white cloths. Her bright pink lipstick leaving tell tale marks. Upon the soft material as it did so. Tightly Caroline knotted it behind her head. Careful to ensure. No strands of dark brown hair became entrapped in the wrapping. Became entangled in the knot. While still pulling strongly enough to both bury her own moist panties deeper into her young charges delightfully willing mouth. And pull at the sides. Of her lips. Maybe a little harsher than truly required.

Over the top. Went the second. Concealing the panties and cleave. Obscuring the lower part of Gemma’s face. From below the nose to her chin. Creating what. Even Caroline had to admit. Was the look of a vintage Hollywood damsel in distress. A helpless starlet at the mercy of some villainous bounder. Some wicked cad. Intent on stealing her fortune.

“Well my dear. I have to say. You most certainly look divine. Look every inch the helpless damsel Mistress Eleanor will be expecting”, Caroline remarked. Allowing her hands to wander over the now faintly moaning Gemma. Gorging on the feelings building. Once again. Within herself. Delighting in the shiver her touch. Her caress. Of small. Pert. Firm breasts. Instilled.

“But I think. We’d best leave the options open. Allow Mistress Eleanor to decide. Just how much pleasure. How much torment. Playful. Sexual and sensual as it maybe. You must endure. Must display for the camera”, Caroline added. Reluctantly pulling away. Regretfully stepping back to admire her own workmanship. Her own take on a classic chair tie.

Though. Even as she did so. Even as she stepped before the incredibly aroused Gemma. It was what Caroline held in her right hand. What she appeared to be carelessly caressing and rotating. Playfully fingering and toying with. That focused the young woman mind. That sent waves of excitement through her helpless body. That settled any nerves. She may still have held onto.

“You know. You’re about to experience something incredible. Something many others will never understand. Will go their whole lives without experiencing”, Caroline stated. Her voice suddenly becoming low and husky. When finally she finished playing with Gemma’s mind. When she stopped screwing with Gemma’s overly sexed thoughts.

“From this day forth. You’ll know what it means to spend your time helplessly bound. While sexually stimulated. While being held on the edge of orgasm. Only to be constantly denied the pleasure you seek the most. You’ll know what it means to have such an exhausting. Explosive orgasm when finally thrown over the precipice. When finally thrown into the cavern of climax”, Caroline informed. As she knelt before the clearly aroused and horny young woman. As she slipped both the bullet and her hand up the young woman’s bound thighs. The very slow vibrations having already begun.

“And yet I know you felt nervous. Were unsure of what risks or perils you’d placed yourself in. At the hands of not only myself. But Mistress Eleanor too”, Caroline admitted. Standing once more. Having slid the toy and her hand beneath the trembling young woman’s skirt. Having slid the bullet shaped toy beneath the already moaning young woman’s panties.

“Which is why. I’ve decided to join you in helplessness. Why. I’ve decided to place myself at the mercy of Miss Richardson. To prove a point. To show you what it means to trust someone fully. In this situation”, Caroline added. Her tone soft and wishful. Her body language relaxed and dream like.

“I hope you will understand. Will see for yourself. How wonderful it can be. Will agree with myself. When I openly state it’s a sensation no one other those. Such as ourselves will ever understand. Will agree. That this is a turning point in your young life”, Caroline added. Whilst. Producing a set of handcuffs. Seemingly from nowhere. Whilst. Without a moments hesitation. Smiling broadly. Clearly excited at the thought. She locked one end of the cuffs around her right wrist.

“For these truly are the last words to leave my mouth. For a good while at least. I hope”, Caroline remarked wishfully. Before selecting a pure white cloth of her own. Before firstly packing her mouth with a pair of panties. Though Gemma knew not where they’d come from. Had. In all truthfulness lost the ability to focus clearly. Such was the stimulation she felt within.

Mindlessly. She watched on. Saw how Caroline proceeded to cleave gag herself. Push the panties ever deeper within her own mouth. Thoughtlessly. She observed how Caroline stepped back. Rested herself against the wooden post. Obviously intended for just such a purpose. Heedlessly. She beheld. How Caroline placed a black cloth over her eyes. Removed her own ability to see events as they unfolded. Recklessly. She noticed. How Caroline passed her arms behind the post. How she finished her own entrapment. By locking the other end of the handcuffs around her left wrist.

Last edited by Bandit666 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well...well...well, I wasn't expecting a little self-bondage. This is a nice predicament you set up here Bandit :twisted:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Well I've caught up with the story and Bandit, you really have created a work of pure art with this tale! 😁

Your characters are so interesting, especially Eleanor, who really is a perfect picture of a caring but fierce Dom. I love the way she can be both your kindest friend, an almost maternal figure one minute, but then your worst nightmare the next depending on who you are.

I can't get enough of how you write your bondage scenes. You capture intimacy and the slow, sexy build up of tension in a session like no other writer I've seen.

Love how loyal and devoted Caroline has become to Eleanor and Gemma seems like the perfect new girl for Miss Richardson to play with! 😈 Can't wait to see where this goes!

You should be very, very proud of what you've created here my friend 😊
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

That was well worth the wait. I am genuinely loving the sensual approach. The captor choosing to make herself a captive. No words can adequately describe how I enjoyed that little surprise. I'm already looking forward to more. Not trying to be pushy, but at the same time, doing exactly that. :lol:
This might be enough of a push to awaken my dormant muse. (Only time will tell there.)
Continue at your leisure [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Hogtied and loving it
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bravo [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! The wait was worth it! Good twist!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is great to have you active once more, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. You are certainly up to form with this return. Well done, indeed.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic