Damsels4you - F/F+ Situation update (11/7/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] such high praise indeed from what of the true masters of bondage tales. Excitement and intrigue
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very hot and deceptively simple predicament! More! More!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Indeed, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], that was hot! Wonderful topping by Rebecca. And also wonderful subbing by Caroline, although Caroline's part was unwilling. You have a rich environment here and I am looking forward with great anticipation to see where you will take this. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Again, awesome. You are a legend. 8-)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

This story is truly amazing, loved this new update :twisted: :)
As always, good job, my friend :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Oh what a nice evil predicament Eleanor put them through :twisted: Nice job Bandit!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Only one word is needed to adequately describe that chapter. DAMN :D
Hogtied and loving it
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all so much. To be called a legend by yourself [mention]Mask6190[/mention]. Be told by yourself [mention]GreyLord[/mention] that the environment I’m trying to create is great. And that along with yourselves by [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] and [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] that it was hot and steam makes it all worth while.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Managed to read the latest chapter at last. Another great read!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]MrBind[/mention] I’m please to hear you found it a great read. And the next instalment should finally be here soon. Although I must admit it’s turned out to be a very long chapter. Quite possibly the longest I’ve ever written. So in an attempt to make it possible to read in sections should you or any of my other followers and commenters wish. It will be broken up with several images.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I had a lot of stories to catch up on (there were 21 pages with unread articles). Including this wonderful tale. I actually read this tale last night in bed. your writing style is very relaxing ;) Not done yet, but I will be starting on chapter 4 soon. So far... great writing!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you @MrBind I’m please to hear you found it a great read. And the next instalment should finally be here soon. Although I must admit it’s turned out to be a very long chapter. Quite possibly the longest I’ve ever written. So in an attempt to make it possible to read in sections should you or any of my other followers and commenters wish. It will be broken up with several images.
Deliver the story in the way that works best for you. It should be excellent if you do it your way :D
Hogtied and loving it
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well here we are at long last. The much awaited update has arrived. And as previously hinted it is without doubt the longest chapter I've ever produced. So I only hope you all enjoy. Post your thought and comments. Or simply continue to support with your views.

Bandit666.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Damsels4you

Part 8.

I wasn’t expecting that.

It was a different Caroline that sat in Eleanor’s office the following morning. That sat along side the main protagonist of the previous evenings events. Was a Caroline that seemed to have finally let her lovely flame red hair down. Lost her stuffiness. Her strictly business only attitude.

Gone was the fear that had gripped her the previous day. Had held her in metaphoric chains. From the moment Eleanor had explained what was expected of her. No longer did she feel a need to hide the pleasure. The satisfaction. She received once bound and gagged. No longer did she need to disguise the arousal. The stimulation. She felt when trussed up, silenced and teased. But most of all. No longer did she feel a need to conceal her submissive nature. Her submissive desires.

“So there we have it Caroline”, Eleanor stated. Openly laying her cards upon the table. Her tone both sympathetic and apologetic. Her body language that of a person who longed to display support and understanding.

“All I can say. Is I wish for you to continue in your role as my personal. Highly trusted assistant”, Eleanor continued. Her honesty plain to see from her actions. To hear in her voice.

“And yet there’s no denying my little mischief maker here took things way further than intended. Got carried away having detected. From your reactions. That you held a secret”, Eleanor added. Looking sternly towards her lover. Disapproval in her eyes.

“Oh Mistress that’s not fair. I only did what was needed to make the scene explode like you wished. Wouldn’t have done so had Caroline not been so. Well motivated and full of pent up desire”, Rebecca responded. Fluttering her eyelids sweetly. Showing her best puppy dog eyes.

“Err I think that’s just about enough from you right now little Miss”, Eleanor remarked. Though there was no malice in her voice. No disapproving tone. For her face was lit up by a huge smile. A smile that even made Caroline smirk.

“Thank you. For your kind words. Your continued support and understanding. Miss Richardson”, Caroline interjected. After a moments consideration. Her lips turning upward. Her cheeks dimpling from the smile that spread across her face. Though the beginnings of sexual tension within the room was undeniable.

“I can think of very little I’d like more than to remain in your employ. To serve as your personal assistant. As has been the case for many years now”, Caroline added. Her smile unwavering. Her tone soft. But maybe just a little distant.

“And I see no reason why. Despite all that happened last evening. Despite what you expect of me in the future. With regards to continuing this evening. And no doubt many times in the days, weeks and months to come. That should change. For I could have called a stop to it all. That I know. But if I’m to be honest. I had no desire to do so”, Caroline admitted. Looking over towards Eleanor’s lover. A twinkle in her eye. A renewed feeling of excitement and arousal building in her crotch.

“See. Told you so. Mistress doubtful”, Rebecca teased. Smirking sweetly. Cheekily sticking out her tongue. Blowing a loud. If slightly childish raspberry towards her dominate lover.

“Oh. Honestly. Do you see the terrible behaviour I have to deal with each day”, Eleanor remarked. Rolling her eyes. Though there was no sudden flash of fury. No strenuous reprimand. For her smile just grew larger. The sparkle in her eyes. Giving away her true feelings. Her love for all the silliness and joy Rebecca instilled within her.

“I know it’s terrible Miss Richardson. So rude and disrespectful of your superior position. It must be so hard for you to cope”, Caroline commented. Her face suddenly becoming flushed. A swift feeling. That maybe she’d said too much. Consuming her.

“Meanies”, Rebecca called out. Much to the amusement of both Eleanor and Caroline. Though they saw straight through her terrible acting. Her fake pout too. Couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Like friends sharing a glass of wine. Whilst talking about the good old days for their youth.

“Meanies, Meanies. Really. Well doesn’t that just cut straight to the bone”, Eleanor taunted. Waving her finger between herself and Caroline. Whilst faking a combination of hurt and shock. Acting like she’d been mortality wounded by her lovers words. Though Caroline couldn’t help but giggle. For her acting skills also left a lot to be desired.

“But. Pray tell Caroline. Who was it that bound first your wrists with something similar to this”, Eleanor asked reaching into the bottom draw of her large imposing desk. Dropping several coils of neatly folded rope upon its red leather inlay.

“Oh that was most certainly Miss Rebecca”, Caroline replied. Fascinated by the light hearted banter shared between Eleanor and her lover. Delighted to have been included. In such a pleasant interaction. The atmosphere of the previous morning long since dispelled. Replaced with a fun filled. Sexually fuelled playfulness.

“Snitch. And here I was think you were my friend”, Rebecca called out. Yet it was clearly just a game. Was a way to get what she really wanted. As Eleanor knew all to well. Though she wondered if Caroline felt the same. Was willing to be involved in such a way.

“Now. Now. Let’s have none of this disrespect young lady”, Eleanor chastised. Even though she found it had to stifle her amusement. Disguise her laughter. While she spaced out the coils of rope. Sorted through them looking for just the right length.

“After all you’ve most certainly brought this all on yourself. Can thank no one else for the situation you find yourself placed within. Wouldn’t you agree Caroline?” Eleanor stated. With a smirk. Eleanor asked with a barely perceivable wink.

“Definitely Miss Richardson. For I’m sure. Having known each other for so long. You would never intended me to be treat in such a shameful manner”, Caroline replied. A broad grin upon her face. A feeling of inclusion and contentment coursing through her veins.

“Oh please. Someone spare me from the evil Miss Butter Wouldn’t Melt Richardson”, Rebecca exclaimed. Raising a hand up to her forehead. Clearly attempting a poor impression of Scarlett O’Hara from Gone With The Wind.

“For it was so obvious I wasn’t simply following orders. Doing as instructed. As the wicked big boss lady is always so perfect”, Rebecca added. Once again sticking her tongue out and blowing a raspberry.

“Wicked boss lady. I’ll show you wicked boss lady my dear”, Eleanor taunted. Her tone becoming just that little bit more server. That little bit more dominant. Though her smile never changed. The burning desire in her eyes never faltered.

“Yeah, yeah whatever”, Rebecca teased. With a dismissive wave of the hand. With a smirk upon her face. And an uncontrollable shiver of delight.

“And I suppose you’re going to get your new minion to do the dirty work as well”, Rebecca teased. Shuffling on her stool. Giving Caroline a rather lustful come get me look.

“Oh what a wonderfully delightful idea”, Eleanor remarked. Yet there was no hiding the fact it had been her intention all along. That she’d planned for this moment from the start.

“So what about it Caroline? Would you be so kind as to do the honours. And teach this wayward child some well deserved manners and respect”, Eleanor asked. Holding out her hand. Passing over a short but suitable coil of rope.

“It would be my pleasure Miss Richardson”, Caroline answered. Whilst standing. Barely able to remove her gaze from the eagerly awaiting. Clearly excited Rebecca.

“And as for you. You despicable fiend. Stand and take your medicine. Accept your punishment”, Caroline commanded. Shocked by her sudden change in tone. In her attitude and behaviour. In the way she’d so quickly adapted to the role of Mistress.

“You, you bounders. I’m innocent. Innocent I say”, Rebecca exclaimed. Choosing to not to use the word bullies. For she knew how it upset Eleanor so. How it brought back memories she’d long since repressed.

“But then. Who would believe me. When the mighty Miss Eleanor Richardson has spoken”, Rebecca commented. Though she made no sudden attempt to escape. No last minute dash for freedom. Deciding. Instead to simply stand on her quivering. Lovely toned legs. Look longingly. Lustfully towards her lover. Towards her surprisingly willing. And she hoped. Capable captor.

“So very well. Do your worst. You shall never break me. For it is you that are the fiends. Are the crooked superiors”, Rebecca stated playfully. Hamming it up for all she was worth. Flicking her head to one side. Holding it high in the air.

“Oh don’t worry. If Miss Richardson allows I’ll certainly do just that”, Caroline whispered in Rebecca’s ear. As slowly sensually she slipped her hands down the trembling. Clearly aroused woman’s arms. Guiding them gently behind her back.

“Make sure you bind them nice and securely Caroline. She can be quite the struggler and squirmer when she wants to be”, Eleanor playfully called out. Delightfully exclaimed. Her voice so soft and tender.

“Yes Miss Richardson”, Caroline replied. Carefully wrapping the doubled over coil of rope horizontally around Rebecca’s wrists as the sat side by side. Ensuring each pass sat neatly above the last.

“I wouldn’t want you slipping free too soon”, Caroline whispered in Rebecca’s ear once more. Whilst taking pleasure in the slight. Almost undetectable moan that slipped past her lips. As after four perfect wraps she switched direction. Slipped the ends vertically between Rebecca wrists and cinched off the bindings. Making them snug and inescapable. While comfortable and painless.

“Looks like someone knows what they’re doing”, Eleanor remarked from her position behind her desk. For she’d watched on in fascination. Strangely aroused and pleased by the interaction between Caroline and her naughty lover.

“Does your husband like a little rope play?” Eleanor rather politely asked. Yet she knew it was wrong to do so. That she shouldn’t pry. As somethings should stay private. Remain. As the saying goes. In the bedroom.

“Oh no Miss Richardson. He very much prefers to be in charge. Just as I like it”, Caroline replied. Turning toward her employer. Her face flushed. Her expression wishful. Noticing Eleanor already held a second longer coil of rope in hand.

“Around the elbows if you don’t mind my dear Caroline. But don’t pull too tightly. I’ve got a feeling you might wish to keep her busy for a while”, Eleanor partly instructed. Partly suggested. While handing over the rope.

“Yes Miss Richardson. I’d certainly enjoy spending a while with this bad girl. With your permission that is”, Caroline responded grinning broadly. Whilst taking hold of the second coil. Turning back to face the sensually shivering. Anticipating Rebecca.

“Then feel free to let your hands wander. For I’m sure Rebecca will have no objections. Take advantage of my precious girls ever increasing helplessness. But remember. There are limits. The same limits I applied to yourself. No pain. No lasting marks. Though spanking. Caressing. Groping and teasing are all perfectly acceptable,” Eleanor added. Before bitting her lip. Her own excitement raising. Her own arousal reaching almost epic proportions.

“Mistress”, Rebecca exclaimed. Yet there was no panic in her voice. Only a seductive. Come and take me tone. Was no sign of movement. Only a willingness to please. To feel Caroline’s sweet caress.

“Shhhh. You need not worry. I’m no novice in the ways of pleasing a helpless woman. For while I maybe happily married. It’s not my first rodeo. But that you should know after last night. After the way I reacted to your touch. Your bindings. And especially your sexual torment and torture”, Caroline whispered softly. Her hand slowly edging ever further up Rebecca’s nylon clad right thigh.

“And trust me. By the time I’m finished you’ll be nothing but a satisfied. Exhausted. Heap upon the floor. Your face flushed. Body trembling and tingling. Mind clouded over with ecstasy”, Caroline added. When her hand slipped under Rebecca’s dress. When she felt the top of Rebecca’s stockings.

“Ummm. Looks like you’ve already got my mischief maker in hand my dear Caroline”, they heard Eleanor announce. Dragging them back from the brink. Reminding them they weren’t alone in the room.

“But please. Before you get too carried away. Before I can’t contain my own feelings and emotions. Continue with the binding. Render my girls arms useless. Pull her elbows nearer to one another. Cinch off her restraints effectively”, Eleanor both requested and instructed. As unnoticed she slipped her right hand below the desk. As she slipped it under her skirt.

“That’s it. Just a little bit close Caroline. Don’t be afraid. As you can tell it’s nothing new. In fact her elbows will touch. But not this time”, Eleanor guided. Informed openly. Even while. Out of sight of those providing the entertainment. Her legs spread ever wider. Her hand reached the crotch of her wet panties.

“My, my someone has certainly taught you well Caroline. But if not Mr Moore. As he quite rightly likes to keep you all to himself. Justifiably likes to control your body and mind. Then who. I wonder?” Eleanor remarked. As slowly. Tantalisingly she began to stroke her womanhood. Fighting desperately against the need to slip her hand within the panties. Eleanor inquired. Biting her bottom lip once more. The sensations of her own touch so delightful.

“Oh but Kevin has taught me a lot Miss Richardson. Is so kind and caring. Allows me to have my own freedom. Freedom to interact with another. For he knows how insatiable my appetite truly is. How much I crave the feelings of helplessness. How much I long to be restrained and sexually controlled”, Caroline replied. Though her thoughts were elsewhere. Her intentions towards the increasingly helpless Rebecca clear.

“But then you’re right to think there’s someone else. For there is. And if truth be told. It’s a woman you know well. A woman who you trust and respect as much as myself”, Caroline added. As gently she reached around and slipped her hands over Rebecca’s breasts. As slowly she began her tender. Sweet caress. Her hot breath against Rebecca’s neck. Coursing shivers of excitement to cascade through the nicely. If only partly restrained woman’s body.

“Really. Then pray tell who is this lucky lady? Just how long have you shared such a delightful interest?” Eleanor probed. Pushed harder. Sensing she stood only moments away from adding another lady to the list of damsels. Stood only seconds from deciding just who would become the next weeks model.

“Oh I’m sorry Miss Richardson. I thought you already knew. It’s why I was so protective. So reluctant when first you informed me of what was expected from myself. For I wasn’t sure if our secret had been discovered. That maybe one of our less discreet colleagues had revealed our special activities”, Caroline replied. While feeling Rebecca press her body against her own. Feeling Rebecca’s bound hands searching for the hem of her skirt.

“Though obviously not. It really was just by chance. Possibly because we work so closely. That you chose myself. Though you might as well know. It’s Sarah Blackwell. Yet another woman you come into contact with so very often”, Caroline exposed. Just as Rebecca’s fingers succeeded in lifting her skirts hem ever so slightly.

“I see. Well I most certainly wasn’t aware of your combined interests. That you shared the same sort of sensations and emotions as ourselves. While of course maintaining your more conventional lives. While ensuring your husbands are satisfied and know it’s them you love most”, Eleanor acknowledged. Though simply focusing on anything other that the events unraveling before. Proved so difficult.

“But still. However. While I can think of nothing I’d like more than to hear all the intimate details. Alas I have so many meeting to attend this morning. Need to know my little girl is in safe hands. Safe skilled hands. Need to know she’ll obey yourself. As she would me”, Eleanor added. Her voice strangely wishful. Her breathing seeming laboured.

“Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Believe me Miss Richardson. Rebecca will be very well cared for. Willllllll be suitably controlled and leffffttttttttttt satisfied”, Caroline gasped faintly from the not so unexpected touch against her womanhood.

“No. Not yet. You terrible. Wanton girl”, Caroline whispered in Rebecca’s ear. Pulling away. Removing herself from the intimate situation. Determined to make her sexy charge wait. Feel the same level of torment she’d inflected the previous night.

“Well. I’m certainly pleased to hear you hold both myself and Rebecca in such high regard. That you understand I’m allowing the most precious thing in my life. To be placed in what I expect will be your safe hands”, Eleanor openly informed. Forcing herself to stop the constant teasing of her sweet spot.

“I won’t let you down Miss Richardson. Of that you can be assured. But please may I have you permission to finish Rebecca’s restraints. To ensure should anyone walk past. While I’m taking such care of her. She can’t be heard too loudly”, Caroline politely requested. Turning to face Eleanor. Her eyes burning with lust. Her tone soft and longing.

“Oh yes. Of course. Carry on. Imagine I’m not even here. Do what you wish. Rebecca knows better than to resist. Knows should she do so. The consequences can be most regrettable”, Eleanor commented. Showing little outward signs of the sexual stimulation she felt. Hiding her intense arousal expertly.

“Thank you for your faith. Your trust in me Miss Richardson”, Caroline responded. Though there was no disguising the longing in her voice. The sexual tension in her tone. As she turned to face a clearly trembling Rebecca once again.

“But I’m sorry to say. I can’t promise she won’t be punished for even the slightest misdemeanour. That she won’t spend hours longing for sexual relief. Lusting after the orgasm she so evilly denied me even as I lay slumped at your feet”, Caroline continued. While pushing Rebecca down onto the stool. While she knelt before Rebecca spreading her legs nice and wide. The last two coils of rope in hand.

“I understand. For you are now aware of the rules governing anything you wish to do. And proving you remain within those boundaries. Act accordingly. Neither myself nor Rebecca will not stop you. Which is why. Before I depart. I will only ask one last question. Await your response. Your actions”, Eleanor stated. Whilst standing. Whilst moving round from behind her large desk.

“What exactly did my little trouble maker here use to muffle your protests? To pack your mouth so your complaints. Your protests couldn’t be heard. Were totally incoherent”, Eleanor did indeed ask. While admiring close up. The increased helplessness her lover was enduring. Examining with interest how her wrist and elbows had been bound. Been lashed to the stool. How she’d deliberately sat diagonally across the seat. Making it possible to ensure her legs would remain spread. Couldn’t be closed to deny access.

“Why she used a pair of her own panties Miss Richardson. She balled them up and forced them into my mouth with no sign of sympathy or sorrow”, Caroline answered. Trying to display displeasure at such an action. Attempting to show it wasn’t at all what she wanted.

Though both Eleanor and Rebecca saw through her act. Could see the twinkle in her eyes at the thought of being so simply. Yet sensually humiliated. At being mistreated in the most intriguing. Cheeky. Naughty of ways. Couldn’t help but notice how she bit her lip. Only after squeezing her legs together in an attempt to hide her arousal.

“I see. Then it appears to me. That maybe. Just maybe you should return the favour. Should muffle my little ones moans and whimpers in the same way. Using your very own panties. After all. With few strips of this. They should remain in place with ease”, Eleanor remarked. Holding a full roll of silver duct tape in her left hand.

“Oh Miss Richardson. That sounds like the most enjoyable of suggestion. But alas the only pair I have with me. Are the ones I’m currently wearing. And I’m slightly embarrassed to admit they’re rather wet. For as you may have already sensed. I’ve found this morning so incredibly arousing”, Caroline replied. Her voice low and sultry. Her face flushed. Glowing red. With a combination of bashfulness and excitement.

“Yes well. I think we’re all suffering from such a delightful dilemma. Have the same issues with regards to the stimulation we’ve witnessed so far my dear”, Eleanor openly acknowledged. Showing a distinctively feminine side. A side Caroline had never observed before. A side that quite frankly only encouraged Caroline.

“So why not simply remove them now. Allow yourself to feel your own arousal. Allow my naughty little minx to taste the effect her helpless. Her reactions to your dominance. To your caress have had”, Eleanor remarked. With a huge. Mischievous grin. A cheeky wink.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Mistress you’re so mean. You know how such a thing effects me so”, Rebecca. Who’d thus far remained silent during the conversation between her lover and Caroline. Purred licking her lips. Squirming delightfully upon the stool. A wishful look in her eyes

“Well Miss Richardson you warned me right at the start just how naughty Rebecca can be. And it appears you weren’t exaggerating. For her behaviour leaves me in no doubt just what it is she longs for”, Caroline partly stated. Partly acknowledged. While standing and taking a step back. Locking eyes with her helpless prey.

“So are these what you’re longing for Miss Rebecca?” Caroline seductively asked. While slowly. Sensually she eased her panties off. Teasing and tormenting the lustful. Longing Rebecca in the process. For the crotch so obviously wet from her own sexual excitement. From her own incredible arousal.

“My. My you’ve clearly done this before”, Eleanor observed. Once Caroline had neatly folded over her panties. Ensuring the wet crotch would press against Rebecca’s tongue. Would leave her no other option but to taste the effect her wanton behaviour. Her sexuality had coursed.

“Once or twice Miss Richardson”, Caroline acknowledged. Her gaze not once leaving the helpless. Squirming. Moaning woman before her. Her hand reaching out for the duct tape. The very duct tape that ensured Rebecca would remain muffled. Would have no option but sample the taste of sexual crazed arousal.

“Oh well. I guess sadly. It’s time for me to take my leave. To freshen myself up and attend the first meeting of the morning”, Eleanor reluctantly announced. Her disappointment clear. Her desire to remain within her office obvious.

“But please. Caroline. Take good care of my beloved Rebecca. Tease and torment her as you wish. Deny her any relief for as long as possible. Then force her to climax over and over again. Till finally I return”, Eleanor added whilst turning away. Whilst approaching the office door.

“Bye for now. You bad girl”, Eleanor lustfully remarked. Just before the door closed behind her. Just before Caroline and Rebecca were left alone. One full of lust and arousal. The other full of hope and longing.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Holy cow this was a real good chapter! :o worth the wait. And really nice pictures also. Respect for you!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

:oops:
That is how this chapter made me feel. It was like I was watching something intimate between the three women that I shouldn't have been. Very hot, incredibly arousing, well written, and an all around enjoyable read. :D
Hogtied and loving it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Holy cow this was a real good chapter! :o worth the wait. And really nice pictures also. Respect for you!

Agreed on all accounts :) I will have to read Chapter Eight once again to do it kustice - and to enjoy it :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Finally found some ti e to read it, and of course as always I really enjoyed it :)
I loved very much the playful relationship between Eleanor and Rebecca shown in the beginning :)

You truly never disappoint, my friend, it's always worth the wait for your writings ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Damn! What sensual tension! I,'m at the edge of my seat!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow thank you all so very very much for all your incredibly supportive and interesting comments. It’s great to know what I’d planned from the fun interaction between Eleanor and Rebecca. To the shear sexual tension and intimate goings on between Caroline and Rebecca worked as intended

Thank you all Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Firstly I’d like to thank each and everyone who’s helped me reach over 12’500 views in under two months as it encourages me to not only keep writing but take the up and down. Slow and steady. Sexual and intimate concept I have in mind. But then I must say. As it’s only. There will be only one more tale featuring Caroline between now and Christmas as plans are underway for festive specials focusing on Eleanor and Rebecca. One to be posted Christmas Eve, one Christmas Day and one on Boxing Day should all go to plan.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Syko Sith[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] and not forgetting [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

Damsels4you

Part 9.

My, my you bad girl.

It was with a feeling of disappointment. Even sadness. That Caroline looked up at the clock above her office door once again. For Friday had. Inevitably arrived. The weekend was upon her. Something she’d hoped simply wouldn’t be.

As in this case it meant only one thing. What had undoubtedly been the best week of her life was approaching its end. Her time as Eleanor’s. Or for that matter. Rebecca’s. Helpless captive. Was drawing to its inevitable. If regrettable conclusion.

A conclusion predicted from the start by Eleanor. For. If one thing was certain. She was. Not only the most successful of business women. With a ruthless streak that had sunk many a rival. Destroyed many a business. She was. Above all else a woman of her word. And if she said “every evening for a week in bondage”, she meant exactly that.

So Caroline knew better than to beg for a continuation. To plead with Eleanor. For the pleasure. Adventure. And satisfaction to be prolonged. Knew better than to seek Rebecca’s help in making it so. For while they’d quite literally become intimately close friends. Had shared more than one orgasm whilst bound and gagged. Whether together. Or at the hand of the other. Her influence over her lover was limited to her submissive nature.

Which is why she found herself with quite the dilemma. In the most compromising of situations. While slowly the clock continued to count down. Slowly headed towards the time when Eleanor. Or Rebecca or both would arrive. Would almost certainly take her away from it all. Both mentally and physically.

“Damn. Only ten minutes before they arrive”, Caroline thought to herself. As she knelt in an all to familiar pose. A pose of submission. A pose she’d seen Rebecca adopt more than once during her week with them both. During her week both being submissive and dominant. Though not in equal measures.

“Should I stay like this? Leave them in no doubt of my acceptance? Show them how I feel?” Caroline asked herself. While looking over towards the neatly folded black figure hugging skirt and flowing patterned blouse. That had retained her respectable image throughout the working day

“I’m sure they’d get the idea. Would understand my reasoning. The sentiment of my visual statement”, Caroline considered. Convinced the vision of her clad in flame red satin panties with matching bra. And tanned pantyhose. Would delight Eleanor and excite Rebecca.

“But what if they want to choose my outfit? As they’ve done from the start. What if they think I’m going to far? Or decide I’m becoming to pushy? Caroline contemplated. Whilst absentmindedly pulling on her self applied handcuffs. Imagining they were the genuine article. Were anything but the cheep plastic set found in a child’s play set.

“Oh why do I always do this to myself?” Caroline pondered. Her mind full of confusion. Just before the second wave of vibration between her legs started its slow torturous stimulation. Just before the arousal stunned her back to reality.

A reality that told her what she should do. No matter how reluctantly. Reminded her. If she wished to continue in regular helplessness. It would be Eleanor. With her naturally dominate nature. Would possibly even be Rebecca. With her ability to switch from submissive to dominant. That would consistently make the decision.

“What’s. What’s wrong with these things”, Caroline’s mind screamed. When despite all her best efforts. Despite her pulling. Twisting. Turning upon the play cuffs. They failed to break. Continued to hold her wrists firmly behind the back.

“Why aren’t they simply snapping like I expected?” Caroline silently exclaimed. As quickly her gentle efforts broke into frantic struggles. Frantic struggles that proved futile. For she’d missed the most important factor of all. The cuffs may well have been plastic. But the chain linking them was real. Very real. Couldn’t be snapped.

“Oh no. It’s too late”, Caroline’s thoughts acknowledged. Upon hearing the unmistakable sound of high heels approaching. The steady clicking drawing ever closer. Signalling that. Most likely it would be Eleanor that entered the office. That would discover her self inflicted embarrassment.

“Please like what you see. Forgive me for my foolishness. My uncontrollable neediness”, Caroline preyed silently. When the loud confident knock arrived upon her office door. When slowly it began to swing open on its well oiled hinges.

“Hello Caroline. Are you ready for this evenings events to begin? Eleanor asked. As she stepped inside. Initially unaware of Caroline’s small problem. Unaware that. Thanks to the large black rubber ball she’d worked into her mouth. Had expelled so much effort getting past her fully stretched lips. Her freshly brushed and cleaned teeth. That forced her jaw open to the point of aching. Made the formation of coherent words unthinkable.

“Oh my Caroline. Whatever happened? Did my little one get to you before I could stop her? Was it one of the other girls?” Eleanor asked. Concern and worry clearly present in her tone. In her voice. As she towered over her trembling. Shame faced personal assistant. Who’d only just managed to compose herself. Only just managed to adopt the perfect pose for a submissive.

“No that can’t be. For my Miss Mischief has been with me all afternoon. Has been suitably incapacitated since lunch. While surely. No one. Not even your special friend Sarah would dare act in such a way without my express permission”, Eleanor remarked. Answering her own question. Rhetorical as it maybe. For it was clear. After a matter of moments. The large black rubber ball that filled Caroline’s mouth made even forming totally incoherent sentence pointless.

“Which. I guess. Leaves but one possibility to investigate. One option to explore. Tells me you simply couldn’t wait for my arrival. That your appetite for helplessness. For sexual torment. Truly is insatiable. That your lust for life. For total submission. Truly is ravenous”, Eleanor stated. Grinning wickedly. As she circled Caroline. Like a wolf stalking its prey. An eagle hovering above its next meal.

“So. With that in mind. Just what shall I do to you. As you’ve clearly been a very, very bad girl. Have foolishly tried to preempt this evenings events. Decided to take matters into your own hands”, Eleanor whispered menacingly in Caroline’s ear. Having knelt closely behind her. Blissfully unaware that every inch of her helpless personal assistants body tingled with nervous excitement.

“Maybe a good spanking is in ordered”, Eleanor suggested. Her hot breath against Caroline’s neck leading to a blatantly obvious shiver down the powerless woman’s spine. The touch of her hand against the defenceless ladies nylon clad curvy butt met with a hard push. Playful gyration.

“Oh you like that idea do you my dear. Love the thought of being dragged over my knee. Feeling my hand strike each of your luscious butt cheeks in turn. While your hands remain cuffed. Powerless to stop my cruelty”, Eleanor commented. Pausing only long enough to place a sensual little kiss upon Caroline’s earlobe. A sensual little kiss that sent a bolt of electricity through the lustful woman’s body.

“Or perhaps you’re fantasising about being bent over my desk. Having your legs spread wide apart. Having them lashed to the those strong wooden legs. Leaving you exposed and vulnerable. Ripe for the taking. For feeling the unrelenting torture of my long ruler as it leaves undeniable. If temporary streaks of red across your arse”, Eleanor indicated. With a few gently. Tantalising taps upon Caroline’s right buttock.

“And yet. All that tells me. Is quite possibly your thoughts. Your emotions. Have become so corrupted by my little ones actions already. Have been left so overly stimulated by her constant sexual torment. That you long for something more intimate”, Eleanor implied. As slowly. Provocatively she slid her left hand down the outside of Caroline’s thigh. Kissed her earlobe for a second time.

“So I shouldn’t be surprised to feel the arousal built up within you. Shouldn’t be shocked to feel the telltale vibrations of mechanical stimulation welling up within you”, Eleanor observed. When finally her hand reached Caroline’s crotch. When she felt the moisture coursed. Undoubtedly by both Caroline’s own sexually charged emotions. And the random stimulation of the bullet shaped toy buried deep inside her womanhood.

“Just like you shouldn’t be shocked to know I have a much longer punishment in mind for you my dear Caroline. A punishment that will last from now until the end of your captivity. The end of this evenings planned events”, Eleanor informed in a lustful tone. Her hand increasing in pressure upon Caroline’s wet. Overly sensitive. Overly stimulated crotch.

“But then. I’m sure you expected that response from the start. Had been hoping. Should things go wrong. Should I find you in this compromising position. I’d take full advantage. Would simply increase your torment. Leave you ready to explode at the slightest touch”, Eleanor added after a moments silence. A moment that involved her pushing the slowly vibrating toy harder against Caroline’s sweet spot. Sending waves of euphoria through the already highly stimulated woman.

“Ooohhhh, ooooooo, ohhhh, ohhh”, Caroline faintly moaned. Drool slipping past the large black rubber ball jammed in her mouth for the first time. Her eyes rolling back in their sockets. Her head tilting back. Her body going into spasms of ecstasy. Even though the slow vibrations weren’t enough to tip her over the edge. Couldn’t quite send her spiralling into the oblivion of orgasm.

“Now. Now. We’ll have no more of that shocking behaviour. You bad girl. As your punishment has only just begun. The evening. The night is still young. And you have expectations to meet”, Eleanor exclaimed. As cruelly she relinquished the increased pressure placed upon Caroline’s crotch. Allowed the pressure against her sweet spot to lighten just a little. As. With deliberate intentions she gently lowered the toys vibrations. Evilly turned the toy down to its lowest setting.

“There. That’s much better. Should keep you suitably revved up. Ready for action. While still allowing you to regain just enough composure. Allowing you to focus just long enough to redress. For you have a long ride ahead. A ride across town. And rush hours bad today”, Eleanor advised. Though. Even as she did so. With evil intentions. She suddenly cranked the bullet up to its maximum setting. Sent powerful waves of stimulation through Caroline’s already swollen clit. Leaving her slumped upon the floor. Leaving her gasping for air.

“But what the hell. You’ve earned this little treat first. Deserve to feel the pleasure of climax. Deserve to realise. That while this maybe the last day of the week. Maybe the last time you will be dominated by either myself. Or Rebecca. Possible even the both of us. For a little while. The time will come around again real soon when you get to submit. Get to record your helplessness for posterity. Even if preparations for Damsels4you for you will have to wait. As Christmas is nearly upon us. And we have important commitments that must come first”, Eleanor stated whilst standing back. Whilst recording Caroline’s loud moans. Immense excitement. Sweet struggles………………….
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Really glad you're keeping up with this. And I'm also appreciate the effort you put into it. It really shows.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You describe Carolines state of mind so well, she is really drawn into this - and Eleanor takes full advantage. The Punishment she administered was well deserved. It is so much fun to read your Story [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! Congratulations!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great again. What a storyline. I love it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Yet another masterfully written chapter! Loving the interaction between the characters! Do keep it up!👍👍
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I finally got around to reading this chapter. Like the others in this series, it was worth the wait :D
It's like you have intimate knowledge on this subject. :D The next chapter can't arrive soon enough :lol: (Actually I can wait however long it takes for you to create the chapter to your satisfaction)
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic