Welcome to the Golden Dawn Project (m+M+f+F/m+M+f+F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Welcome to the Golden Dawn Project (m+M+f+F/m+M+f+F)

Post by TomYi »

Hello, my friend.

If you are reading this, then you have officially been initiated into the Golden Dawn Project. Congratulations!

We trust that you follow our group’s guidelines and remain discreet. You have been entrusted with some very delicate information from civilians that would very much like to remain anonymous. In fact, were it not for the kidnapping of Shaeyana, we likely would have never even found out about the dreams.

You surely are aware of Ms Williamson’s case? Shae Anna Williamson, popularly known by her stage name of ‘Shaeyana’, was infamously kidnapped on April 21st of 2020. The trending pop star was taken from outside her private compound, bound and gagged, and then brought to an unknown location where a ransom video was filmed. She was detained there until her ransom was paid, and because she’d been transported in the trunk of a car, she initially had no idea where that location was.

We say, ‘initially’ because some time after her release, Shaeyana was able to recount impeccable details of her experience to the police. She counted precisely how long her kidnappers drove, which direction they drove, and which turns they took. She also perfectly recounted everything her abductors said, every detail she could gather about her surroundings, and even the weather conditions all throughout her captivity. It was as though she suddenly had a photographic memory, and it was through her testimony that the FBI was able to locate the building in which she was held.

From there, the feds traced its ownership back to an associate of the kidnappers. One by one, the perpetrators were tracked down. Every one of them either confessed or was sold out by their coconspirators, and is now behind bars.

This case made headlines everywhere, and became the centre of incredible controversy after Shaeyana’s interview with Anderson Cooper. During that interview, Shaeyana claimed that she was able to remember everything so well because she had relived it over and over in a recurring dream. The dreams allegedly stopped immediately after she went to the authorities with new information.

This was certainly a peculiar case already, but it was made even stranger by Shaeyana’s testimony that every single person in her dream was wearing a signet ring with a little sun carved into it. She claimed that this insignia matched an anonymous letter she had received on the night that these dreams began.

Naturally, her claims were met with widespread skepticism, especially since she was unable to produce this letter. That being said, she did make an Instagram post after her kidnapping that does corroborate part of her story.

This was extremely interesting, and when the other testimonies started pouring in, it became baffling. Scores of people from all over the world have come forward claiming to have received similar letters and experienced similar dreams.

The Golden Dawn Project was founded with the intention of getting to the bottom of these phenomena. Shaeyana’s case was very high-profile, and we’ve since found that a good percentage of the following cases were just false copycats. However, there are indeed other testimonies that we believe are legitimate.

What we know so far is inconclusive. Not a single letter has been preserved for examination. They seem to have a tendency of disappearing as swiftly and mysteriously as they had appeared. But like Shaeyana, others have been able to document their letters with photographs and videos. Everyone who has received credible letters claims that the only thing in the envelope was a reflective gold foil with no writing or markings whatsoever. They also experienced at least one unusual dream afterwards.

We’ve been working tirelessly, conducting interviews and gathering testimonies on these dreams. Again, we don’t have enough information yet to reach any conclusions, but we have identified three consistent patterns from each and every dream:

• They all involve bondage in some way.

Yeah, weird. This is why our interviewees tend to ask for discretion. Often, their dreams involve them being bound and gagged, but some dreams involve them doing the tying instead.

• Everyone in the dreams (with the exception of the dreamer) wears matching insignia rings.

These rings all bear the same symbol, which matches the seal on the letters. We still have no information on this symbol. It appears to just be a generic sun, and we can only speculate on its significance. The sun has been very commonly worshipped throughout human history, and it carries a great deal of symbolic weight. More information is needed.

• Every single dreamer claims to have benefitted from these dreams in some way.

It’s actually quite remarkable how consistent this sentiment is. Although there are some cases where the interviewee was initially put off by the dreams, every single case seems to have ultimately led to an improvement in their lives, or the lives of those around them. For instance, our interviewees have claimed that their dream(s) helped start or maintain a relationship, led to discoveries about themselves, or simply allowed them to live out their wildest fantasies within a safe environment.

Now, before we go on, there’s an elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. Yes, we did recently suffer an unfortunate data breach from a very unwell employee. That whistleblower has since been caught and… well, there’s a reason we had a job opening.

Sadly, that data breach exposed three classified accounts that we are currently scrambling to put down:

Case #16 – A young girl who claimed to have discovered her bisexuality as well as her kinky side thanks to a sexually charged dream involving another woman.

Case #31 – A kinkster who claims to have been able to live out her ‘home invasion’ fantasy (which her real-life partner was unable to fulfill) thanks to a very immersive dream.

Case #10 – A kinky couple claims that the dreams helped save their relationship after they were forced apart into a long-distance relationship.

Luckily, these accounts were shared without context on some relatively niche corner of the internet. They don’t appear to have spread very far at all, so it looks like we’ll manage to quash that leak fast and hopefully avoid a lawsuit.

And who knows, maybe some of the people who saw the leaked data will become curious enough to look us up and join our ranks. The Golden Dawn Project could always use a few more helping hands.

We’re glad to have you on board. This project is constantly turning out to be bigger than we ever imagined. We’re still trying to figure out just how long these dreams have been going on for, and we need all the help we can get to gather detailed testimonies.

No one here is an oneirologist, but the academic world has yet to investigate these dreams seriously, so it falls on us to try and get to the bottom of this. It could take a lifetime of investigation, but perhaps someday, the Golden Dawn Project will finally be able to discover what mysterious forces are causing these extraordinary dreams.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Hi, everyone. Tom here.

This isn't part of the story. This is just between you and me.

Consider this an open invitation to write your own GDP story!

I'm excited to write these short stories because dreams don't obey the laws of reality. It allows me to write whatever I want, and grants me infinite possibilities, but why should I have all the fun?

There are lots of great writers out there who I know can work wonders with this premise. It is my hope that other writers will bring in more variety, especially since I myself only write F/F and M/F.

Do you have an idea of how a bondage-filled dream could better someone's life? Make a GDP story out of it! Do you have a personal fantasy that would be improbable in real life? Make a GDP story out of it! It doesn't need to be a big commitment, since the stories can be as long or as short as you want.

And more importantly, dreams can feature whatever you want! It can be smutty or innocent, simple or detailed, short or long. Go nuts!

That being said, there are a handful of basic requirements.

You can probably guess them by this point if you've read this far.

The story has to involve someone having a dream that features tie-ups.

The people in the dream need to be wearing gold insignia rings with a sun carved into them. These rings match the seal of an anonymous letter that the dreamer received before their first TUG dream.

The dreamers (or the people around them) have to ultimately benefit in some way from having those dreams.

And finally, I ask that you label your story in some way as a GDP (Golden Dawn Project) or GDC (Golden Dawn Case) story, and tag or contact me when you post it so that I can add it to this thread.

Also, this should go without saying, but all GDP stories have to conform to this forum's Rules and Guidelines.

Still feeling hesitant? Don't worry about it!

You don't have to mimic my writing style! Even I intend to mix things up, so don't worry about whether or not your work is too different from what I've already done. Don't worry about messing with the Golden Dawn lore either. I don't actually intend to pursue the mystery of why the dreams are happening. I'm much more interested in using the dreams as a playground for creative and inspired writers like you!

Don’t even worry about originality! The ‘home invasion’ angle is one of the common tropes in TUG stories, but I did it anyway! It doesn’t matter if your idea is similar to someone else’s. Just don’t plagiarize, and I’m sure that you’ll bring your own unique touch to the Golden Dawn Project!

However, if you do want to stay consistent with my format, here are some pointers:

You'll notice that each of my GDP stories includes an image of the narrator. The people in those images don't actually exist! They are deepfakes that I generated using thispersondoesnotexist.com. In some cases, I also modified them using a mobile app called FaceApp. Most of FaceApp's features are hidden behind a steep paywall, but they'll give you a 3-day free trial.

If you want, you can do what I did, or get your images through some other (ethical) means.

I recommend that you use some sort of marker to tell the audience when the narrator is transitioning in or out of a dream. It will help keep readers from getting confused. This is the code that I used for mine:

Code: Select all

[align=center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/align]

I also opened up each of my stories with a specific code that you can see here:

[b][font=monospace][size=200][align=center][u]Golden Dawn Case #__:[/u][/align][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=monospace][size=200][align=center]FIRST NAME + ABBREVIATED SURNAME[/align][/size][/font][/b]

[align=center][img]IMAGE URL (TYPICALLY A SQUARE 500X500 PIXEL IMAGE)[/img][/align]

And lastly, here's the code that I used for whenever the dream directly 'spoke' to the narrator:

[align=center][size=175][blur=grey]ALL CAPS MESSAGE[/blur][/size][/align]

That's about all I've got for you. The rest of my text is typically sized at 115, but you don't have to do that if you don't want.

Thank you for reading all the way through, and feel free to reply or PM me with any further questions you may have. This is a really ambitious project, and I'm genuinely excited to see what all of you can come up with! My hope is that this encourages not only inspired works from established authors but also breakout stories from budding members!

I hope that you consider adding your name to the Golden Dawn Project.
I really would love to have you onboard!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Hot damn. Yeah, I was hoping for some backstory, but... Wow. This is awesome. I commend the amount of work you've put in this. Bravo.

...now, as for writing something like this... I have a boatload of unfinished stories, but... never say never...
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Dude I cannot express enough how this is becoming my favorite thing on this site.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Damn.
This is neat.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I were to write some self-fulfillment fantasies in here. :thinking:
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

Absolute genius! I'm so excited to see what people come up with, as well as to maybe try my own hand.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]Minerva[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Ogg[/mention] [mention]Pseudonym[/mention]

Thanks, everyone. I'm thrilled by each of your responses, and I can't wait to see what any one of you can come up with.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This is a great idea. I hope you won’t mind if I jump on board as I’ve had so many one off stories in mind that could easily fit into this excellent concept,
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago This is a great idea. I hope you won’t mind if I jump on board as I’ve had so many one off stories in mind that could easily fit into this excellent concept,
I wouldn't mind at all, Bandit666! This collaboration is always open to contributions from anyone, using any and all gender tags.
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Attention, all members of the Golden Dawn Project!

We have added our first new testimony to the Case Archives! This one comes from agent [mention]Minerva[/mention]!

Read it over here and send her your feedback! http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... a57ac6fa5d
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

We have added a new testimony to the Case Archives! This one comes from agent [mention]Pseudonym[/mention]!

Read it over here and send him your feedback! https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 67#p110167
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a fantastic Idea [mention]TomYi[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention], I thought Alpha Domme was an incredible premise, but mate you've truly outdone yourself. Thanks again for proving why you're such a valued and respected writer in our little community! 😁

Now, I definitely wanna tackle this premise, the quality so far from Minerva, Pseudonym and Not seen has been astounding! Hopefully I can at least match said quality hahaha.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

We have added two new testimonies to the Case Archives! Be sure to read them over and send some feedback!

This one comes from agent [mention]NotSeen[/mention]: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 3f73b5f251

And this one is penned by agent [mention]TayDay95[/mention]: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 3f73b5f251
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago What a fantastic Idea @TomYi !
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]TomYi[/mention], I thought Alpha Domme was an incredible premise, but mate you've truly outdone yourself. Thanks again for proving why you're such a valued and respected writer in our little community! 😁

Now, I definitely wanna tackle this premise, the quality so far from Minerva, Pseudonym and Not seen has been astounding! Hopefully I can at least match said quality hahaha.
Thanks, everyone! This project has already become more successful than I ever imagined, and seeing new writers have fun with the premise never fails to brighten my day!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank YOU, [mention]TomYi[/mention] for coming up with the premise. Such a brilliant framework that is open for all kinds of stories.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Thank YOU, @TomYi for coming up with the premise. Such a brilliant framework that is open for all kinds of stories.
Agreed! On every account!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I have added a new testimony to the Case Archives!

Read its summary over here and send your feedback! https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14910
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic