GDC File 43: Trading roles (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

GDC File 43: Trading roles (F/M)

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey all! Gonna try my hand at a GDC style story. Unless I'm mistaken this would be the first GDC story featuring a man as a protagonist and I'm excited to see what I can do! Enjoy!
[mention]TomYi[/mention]
--------------

I watch her finish over facetime. She's gagged herself. For me. "Such a good girl," I hear myself tell her as she pulls the moans from her gagged lips. Lizzie is fairly recently my girlfriend but I've known her for some time. We were friends in high school but didn't start dating until college, by which point she and her family had made a permanent residence across the country. Being the dipshit that I am, I decided to go for the long-distance relationship. Being far away from the person I care about so much sucks, and not just because of the lack of physical intimacy. I really do miss spending time with her. Regardless, this is how we often spend our nights. BDSM over facetime. Thrilling, I know. I'm usually the dom. Actually, I always am. Despite both of us being switches, Lizzie always wants to be submissive. It's not necessarily that I dislike being dominant with her. Quite the contrary, I love dominating Lizzie. I just want to know what it's like to be on the other side of the shitty DIY belt handcuffs for once.

"Are you doing alright babe?" Tonight's session wasn't too intense so she won't need as much aftercare, but it's always important to get in some. "I'm doing amazing. That was so hot." Lizzie grins deviously as she throws on a t-shirt, her makeshift gag hanging around her neck. "I love the things you do to me." I can't help but smile. God she's so amazing. Still. I feel compelled to ask, just like I do every night. "Do you think we could switch roles next time? I want to try submitting to you." I watch her, hoping for a more concrete answer than I've gotten in the past. "Oh yeah sure, definitely." She waves her hand, clueing me into the fact that she wasn't really serious. She always says she will but then another night like tonight happens. I'm not complaining about nights like tonight, of course. It's just...I don't like feeling boxed in? I don't know. I feel like there's this weird expectation for me as a man to be dominant and sometimes I just don't want that. I have trouble explaining it. Oh well. At least she's into bondage in the first place.

"I'm ready to go to bed now. You know I don't like hanging up." Lizzie pouts at me. God she's so adorable. I always have to end the call for her. "Okay babe. Oh, before I go, did you send me a letter? I got a weird envelope with a golden wax seal on it in the mail this morning and the only thing inside was this weird-ass gold foil." A look of confusion and strange recognition cross her face. "No I didn't, but you know what's really weird? I got the same thing in my mail this morning. Weird, right?" That's... unexpected. "Guess it must be from the high school?" I'm really confused now. Oh well. I'm sure we'll find out eventually. I look at the clock. "Oh shit it's like 3:30." Time zones suck. Three hours is more than you'd think. "Goodnight babe. Love you." My finger hovers over the end call button, waiting for my favorite sound in the world. "I love you too. Goodnight." I smile, and end the call. It was a good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock says 4:30. "What the fuck?" I ease up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. There's no way I've only been asleep an hour. "Fuck me, it's gonna be one of those nights isn't it." I've been having trouble sleeping lately, and tonight does not appear to be an exception. Whatever. I need a drink anyway. I stumble off to the bathroom for some water. Can't wait to wake back up again at 6:00 because I need to piss. Whatever.

I stumble back to my room, where I'm met by a sight which makes me worried I accidentally filled my glass with vodka. It's Lizzie. She's here, she's waiting for me. I don't care to consider the logistics of the situation. I just want her. I walk forward and embrace her, kissing her passionately. She returns the favor. God, I needed this. She's everything I want. "What are you doing here baby?" I look into her eyes. "I'm here for you." With a mischievous grin she shoves me down onto the bed. I go to stand up, and find myself unable to do so. Looking down at my side I see straps binding my wrists and ankles to the bed, spread eagle. I don't have time to consider how this happened before Lizzie is on top of me, kissing me hard on the lips. I don't care how I got in these ropes. I don't care how Lizzie got in this room. I want this. I want this so bad. Lizzie leans in close to my face. "You've been such a good boy for me. Dominating me. Giving me orgasms. Making me feel loved. I think it's time I returned the favor."

Lizzie grips my face in her hands as she continues kissing me. Hard, passionate kisses planted firmly on my waiting lips. She makes her way down my body, showering my neck and chest and abs in hard kisses. Which is strange. Because I was definitely wearing clothes when I got up to go to the bathroom. But I don't care. I don't care where they've gone. I just want Lizzie. And Lizzie wants me.

Lizzie sits up, staring me in the eyes. "Have you been a good boy?" I nod my head, not daring to speak. She cups my cheek in her hand. I notice a strange ring on her finger, marked with a sun insignia. "You've been a very good boy haven't you." "I think so. I try." I answer truthfully. Long distance is hard, and I'm doing the best I can. Lizzie nods solemnly. "You've been a very good boy. And a very patient one. And good boys are rewarded." I open my mouth to speak but Lizzie places a single finger over my lips, and I taste the cold metal of the strange ring on her finger. "Shhhhhhh. You don't have to say anything baby. It's okay. I'm here. You're okay. Just enjoy it." I nod my head. God I feel so...safe. Yeah. Safe. I'm so helpless like this. I've never been more vulnerable. But I'm here with the girl I trust most in the world. And as I watch the clothes disappear from her body I know that she would never do anything to hurt me.

Lizzie teases me with her hand. God this feels so good. I don't think I've ever felt this good in my life. "Are you ready baby?" I nod my head. "Please." Lizzie smiles. "Such a good boy." She climbs on top of me.

God it was so perfect. We went at it for what felt like hours. Moving and thrusting in time with each other. Her moans were so perfect. Everything about her is perfect. The feeling of safety and security I had. Tied up, helpless, in the hands of my loving girlfriend. Perfect. And when we both finished, that was perfect too. Her moans are a lot sweeter in person. My bindings disappeared, and Lizzie curled up next to me and held me close to her. Perfect.

"This is a dream, isn't it." The inconsistencies had caught up to me now that the adrenaline had fallen. "Yes it is baby. I'm sorry." I bury my head deeper against Lizzie's body. God I wish she was really holding me right now. "When you wake up in the morning, I won't be in this bed with you. But I think you have an important conversation to share with me tomorrow." I look up at her inquisitively. "What do you mean?" Lizzie smiles that perfect smile of hers. "You know what you feel now. You can place words to the feeling you crave. You understand now that you want to be dominated because you want that feeling of vulnerability to me. You know that though you're completely vulnerable, I'll keep you safe and secure. You want to give yourself over like that. And if you explain it to me in that way, I will understand." I look at Lizzie with wonder in my eyes. It's like she knows me better than I know myself. She's so amazing. "I love you Lizzie." "I love you too. Now go to bed. Fall asleep in my arms. And remember. You have something you want to tell me tomorrow morning." I nod my head, feeling the drowsiness take me. "Goodnight baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock says 12:30. Late morning. Whatever. It's Saturday. Not like I have much to do. All I want to do is text Lizzie and tell her how I feel. I begin to type, putting the feelings Lizzie so perfectly helped me feel down in written form, so she can help me feel them again. God. I love her.

----------------

Thank you all for reading! I hope this addition to the GDC lore is enjoyable for you all and, as I alluded to at the beginning of the story, we will see Lizzie have have her own experience with the Golden Dawn. Hope you enjoyed!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a great start! Please continue, the idea and the way you describe it is really interesting!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago What a great start! Please continue, the idea and the way you describe it is really interesting!
Thank you, but I can't take full credit! This is my take on a concept introduced by [mention]TomYi[/mention], you should give his page a look!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thank you so much for contributing, and thank you for breaking new ground with a male sub!

I'm excited now to see the follow-up story from Lizzie :D
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Thank you so much for contributing, and thank you for breaking new ground with a male sub!

I'm excited now to see the follow-up story from Lizzie :D
Thank you for your comment! Lizzie's story will be shared soon.
My stories:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

God these Golden Dawn stories are all such high-quality, I love it!

This was so heartwarming and sexy as hell, great to see the tables turned with a male sub, just wondering if you've written the follow up with Lizzie yet? 🙂🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic