Gonna Make Her Smile (F/F, Tickling)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gonna Make Her Smile (F/F, Tickling)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Mrs. Chopra panted heavily. Hell, you would have thought she was the one who had just been tickled, not the one doing the tickling. No, her pants were from something else. Something she dared not consider. The Indian MILF just sat on the couch trying to regain her breath. Her husband was taking her son’s friends over after his sleepover. Tai had decided to ride along with them instead of cleaning up. That was fine by her. She needed them out of her house. As usual she had enjoyed her playful little tickling sessions with them too much. Especially those with Gregory.

It felt like she was coming off some great high. She didn’t want it to end. The doorbell rang. Still panting she walked over and opened it. A cute girl stood there in a scout uniform. She was clearly too old to be an actual scout. Despite being only 5’1” with a full little face she was clearly just out of high school. What intrigued her most was the pair of D-Cup breasts threatening to snap her sash off under that too small for her uniform.

“Can I help you?” Mrs. Chopra asked.

“My name is Ariel. I was hoping to sell you some cookies on behalf of my little sister. She’s stuck in bed with a cold.”

“So sorry to hear that. Please, come in.”

She led Ariel into the living room. The girl dragged along a case on wheels, probably holding the boxes of cookies. She patted a seat next to her on the couch.

“Please, have a seat.”

A little nervously the girl did so. As she opened the case Mrs. Chopra leaned in to take a look. As she did so her long brown hair brushed over Ariel’s arm. The most delightful giggle escaped her mouth.

“Are you… ticklish?” Mrs. Chopra asked.

“A little.”

That was all the permission she needed. Her mind was still tickle happy from earlier. She never thought about it. There was no time. Her body was already doing it. She dug her long, lean fingers into the girl’s sides causing eruptions of laughter.

“More than a little I’d say.”

With a frenzy she never knew she was capable of she played with the girl’s ribs, making her scream. The sound made her nipples hard and her nether regions wet. Without realizing it she was laughing too as she yanked off Ariel’s sash, followed by her uniform. Once the girl was naked she took her own sash and bound her arms with it.

“Please…stop…” Ariel begged.

“Never!”

She just laughed harder as she ran her fingers over the girl’s sensitive skin. Ariel’s eyes filled with tears as the assault dragged on. She bellowed and struggled to break free but Mrs. Chopra held firm to her prize. She stretched her across the couch and climbed atop her, lowering her head so her hair covered the girl’s skin. She trashed it back and forth causing more and more laughter. She was in a frenzy now rubbing, tickling, grinding hips, sucking on tits, kissing. This girl was her prey. She was going to feast.

The phone rang.

Mrs. Chopra collected herself and answered. Her husband was on the other end.

“Boy’s night out? Sounds like fun. Don’t worry I’m sure I’ll find something to entertain myself with till you get back.”

With that she hung up the phone and dove for Ariel like the mad woman she’d become.