Careful what you wish for(F/M) (Part 14 added)(11-05)(The final)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Super Hot!! Amazing continuation, worth the wait!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

New chapter will be there saturday.

Glad people still like it :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is EXCELLENT work. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well Done.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]LunaDog[/mention] thanks for your reply glad you like it!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I hear footsteps, approaching me. I get nervous, it looks like the game is going to begin. I am scared, but also freaking excited. ‘Sniff it pantyboy.’ I start to sniff the first hose, Lydia is still around ofcourse. But yeah, who this is, I don’t know. I already forget the half of the names. But okay. I continue sniffing it. ‘Kppfiitttyy??’ I ask underneath my gag. To be honest, that was the first name I did read and did not forget.

‘That’s correct.’ Wait, what, am I right? How did I gues this right, there is something behind it. I cannot ask anything but I struggle a bit. My muscles are getting sour but this girls ofcourse don’t untie me. No cause I need to smell 34 pantyhoses more! A small part of my body, let’s call it little Jayden, starts to get excited. I guess I really have a fetish for this. But I don’t wanna enjoy it.

‘Second one.’ I sniff once again and I already quickly decide that I am going to say that difficult name, I am way to scared of forgetting it. This name is otherwise going to screw me. The smell is great. This woman take care of herself and I remember that smell off the pantyhose over my head. But is that maybe cause I have one over my head? Who knows who knows. ‘Ypppnnnttzzzkkkkaaaa.’ I hope, I cross my fingers from my bound wrests. ‘That’s correct!’

Yeah right, again? This don’t make sense anymore. How on earth can I guess two times right? The show continues, and every name I say, is correct. After ten I have a score of ten out of ten. Impossible, cause I even mentioned a name I know sure is not there.

After a while I hear a lot of noise behind me. A lot of giggle. ‘Game is over Jayden. All the girls behind you just came after a Instagram post from pantyboy. You remember who that is?’ Why the fuck did they know create an Instagram account for me. I don’t even use social media. What did they say then?

‘These pantyhoses they really brought with them. But not everyone played with you. They just loved to see a pantyhose addict!’ I am done with it. I am really done with it. ‘Dpppsssyyyy. Dppppssssyyyy!’ I really need to talk alone with Daisy. It was fun, but it is enough for now. I just had a simple fantasy.

I did not expect, but my hood, pads and gag gets removed. I see Daisy in front of me, everyone still behind me in the mirror. ‘Daisy, it is enough for now. I really had fun, but it is enough.’

‘Well, Jay. I understand that it is to much when your fantasy comes alive. But I found your diary. And I know all your fantasies!’ She kiss my forehead.

Damn this girl is to much for me. I adore her, but never, never it is going to work out between her and me. Slowly girls start to leave as she and I both get a teary eye.

‘Daisy. I, I need to tell you something. I love you, and I know for sure you would be a wonderfull girlfriend to someone. But I did wish it was me..’ Out of nowhere it is her and me, but it is not awkward.

‘Look Jay. You know it is never going to happen between you and me. But I have to make a confession to you. I think I develop some feelings for you. I am not sure what it is cause I always did see myself as a lesbian.’

She takes a break for a couple of seconds. ‘But I don’t know what to call it, maybe I just love you as a brother, you are my best friend.’ She hugs my bound body before she is kissing my forehead.

‘And we both are addict to pantyhose!’ She handgags my mouth and then she enters my pantyhose, softly start to stroke my cock. I am hard right away, ofcourse I get denied all time so far so it is really sensitive. But I enjoy it.

She is speeding up, and I start to moan. I get excited, turned on, I don’t want her to stop. I love this, is this finnaly my reward?

I start to leak some pre-cum, finnaly. I am going to explode. She starts to whisper in my ear. ‘5,4,3,2.’ And then she removes her hand out my pantyhose. But not from my mouth.

For god sake, is this real??

-

Note: Next chapter is going to be the last chapter. I am planning that before the end of the month. I hope you enjoy it!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago I hear footsteps, approaching me. I get nervous, it looks like the game is going to begin. I am scared, but also freaking excited. ‘Sniff it pantyboy.’ I start to sniff the first hose, Lydia is still around ofcourse. But yeah, who this is, I don’t know. I already forget the half of the names. But okay. I continue sniffing it. ‘Kppfiitttyy??’ I ask underneath my gag. To be honest, that was the first name I did read and did not forget.

‘That’s correct.’ Wait, what, am I right? How did I gues this right, there is something behind it. I cannot ask anything but I struggle a bit. My muscles are getting sour but this girls ofcourse don’t untie me. No cause I need to smell 34 pantyhoses more! A small part of my body, let’s call it little Jayden, starts to get excited. I guess I really have a fetish for this. But I don’t wanna enjoy it.

‘Second one.’ I sniff once again and I already quickly decide that I am going to say that difficult name, I am way to scared of forgetting it. This name is otherwise going to screw me. The smell is great. This woman take care of herself and I remember that smell off the pantyhose over my head. But is that maybe cause I have one over my head? Who knows who knows. ‘Ypppnnnttzzzkkkkaaaa.’ I hope, I cross my fingers from my bound wrests. ‘That’s correct!’

Yeah right, again? This don’t make sense anymore. How on earth can I guess two times right? The show continues, and every name I say, is correct. After ten I have a score of ten out of ten. Impossible, cause I even mentioned a name I know sure is not there.

After a while I hear a lot of noise behind me. A lot of giggle. ‘Game is over Jayden. All the girls behind you just came after a Instagram post from pantyboy. You remember who that is?’ Why the fuck did they know create an Instagram account for me. I don’t even use social media. What did they say then?

‘These pantyhoses they really brought with them. But not everyone played with you. They just loved to see a pantyhose addict!’ I am done with it. I am really done with it. ‘Dpppsssyyyy. Dppppssssyyyy!’ I really need to talk alone with Daisy. It was fun, but it is enough for now. I just had a simple fantasy.

I did not expect, but my hood, pads and gag gets removed. I see Daisy in front of me, everyone still behind me in the mirror. ‘Daisy, it is enough for now. I really had fun, but it is enough.’

‘Well, Jay. I understand that it is to much when your fantasy comes alive. But I found your diary. And I know all your fantasies!’ She kiss my forehead.

Damn this girl is to much for me. I adore her, but never, never it is going to work out between her and me. Slowly girls start to leave as she and I both get a teary eye.

‘Daisy. I, I need to tell you something. I love you, and I know for sure you would be a wonderfull girlfriend to someone. But I did wish it was me..’ Out of nowhere it is her and me, but it is not awkward.

‘Look Jay. You know it is never going to happen between you and me. But I have to make a confession to you. I think I develop some feelings for you. I am not sure what it is cause I always did see myself as a lesbian.’

She takes a break for a couple of seconds. ‘But I don’t know what to call it, maybe I just love you as a brother, you are my best friend.’ She hugs my bound body before she is kissing my forehead.

‘And we both are addict to pantyhose!’ She handgags my mouth and then she enters my pantyhose, softly start to stroke my cock. I am hard right away, ofcourse I get denied all time so far so it is really sensitive. But I enjoy it.

She is speeding up, and I start to moan. I get excited, turned on, I don’t want her to stop. I love this, is this finnaly my reward?

I start to leak some pre-cum, finnaly. I am going to explode. She starts to whisper in my ear. ‘5,4,3,2.’ And then she removes her hand out my pantyhose. But not from my mouth.

For god sake, is this real??

-

Note: Next chapter is going to be the last chapter. I am planning that before the end of the month. I hope you enjoy it!
I don't have any more words to compliment You 😉
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks you again for this amazing story! The last part is eagerly awaited ... I understand that all good things must come to an end ... eventually.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

‘Okay this is the deal Jay. Every once in a while we play. You are my sub then. Do you agree?’ I nod my head in yes ofcourse. I will never, ever do anything to hurt her. She is to important for me. But inside I have so many mixed emotions. I love her, but in what way? And can we work normal together? Guess time will tell.

She removes her hand from my mouth. And also starts to untie me, completely. ‘Follow me. Let’s help you out.’ She grabs my hand and we go to the reception. She has also rope with her. I really don’t want to be tied up anymore. My body is sour, I am tired. But I cannot refuse this. I don’t want to hurt her.

My wrest behind my back and she starts to tie them crossed. ‘Thank you.’ I whisper. I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. This was scary, but also really fun. She ties my chest and then goes to my legs.

‘You are welcome. I am glad you had fun. But I think you would love me to let you cum right?’ My face turns red. Yes I do wanna cum, but it is not something you say. ‘Only if you would love it to.’

She ties my ankles crossed, knees and my tights. She removes her heels and then removes her pantyhose. ‘Be a good boy. Chew on it, and you will get your reward.’ I open my mouth and the pantyhose goes in my mouth. She takes a roll of black vet wrap to secure it.

‘Like the taste?’ She whispers in my ear. Yes I do like, I love it. She helps me to sit on a desk and then she goes on her knees. She starts to reveal my cock and start to stroke it. Softly. Really softly.

I cannot control this anymore. This is getting to much for me. I am so so ready to explode, but I have to wait for my permission. Altough it will be hard, cause after almost a day, yeah I guess we all know how I feel.

She goes faster, and I get more and more excited. With her other hand she is rubbing my legs and that turns me on even more. She is so sweet, cute, lovely. Stay with me, love me please!

Then she stops for a second, but only to remove her top and show me her bra. Then she continues. I would love to see her boobs once for real, I hope one day it is going to happen. I know it will be a massive tease then but who cares.

‘Ready Jay?’ She goes faster. And there is one thing I really like and I know she is going to do it. A countdown. A cum countdown. I nod my head in yes and get more and more excited.

’10. Don’t cum yet. 9. Come on you can wait. 8. Good boy!’ She goes faster and it will be hard to avoid my orgasm. But I have no other choice then to try to do my best. I nod my head in yes. I don’t know why to be honest.

‘7. Are you excited? 6. And horny? 5. You wanna explode?’ What are these questions for. What on earth is she thinking. No she is not thinking, she is just teasing the hell out of me. I love that. But common count on.

‘4. Finnaly you can cum. 3. Come on just a little bit longer. 2. Don’t worry.’ I start to worry. She is not going to deny me again if I may hope cause then I will get really annoyed and maybe a little bit angry. Something she does not deserve if I keep honest.

‘1. EXPLODE!’ And I do. My god. Heaven on earth. Such a relief. This feels so good after almost a day of deniying I am finally aloud to cum.

She cleans me, removes my gag and unties me. We hug, and out of nowhere a kiss is starting, a long kiss. Fuck it I am just going to say it, what do I have to lose.

‘Daisy. Please love me. Become my girlfriend.’ She hugs me and says. ‘YES.’

The End.

-

The final chapter here it is. Life is getting busy for me and writing takes sometimes to much time. I hope you all did like it and feel free to leave a comment. All girls are based on a real person but with different things changes. All ages and names are fake. Thank you!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A great end to a great story! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it! Life is indeed getting busy again!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago ‘Okay this is the deal Jay. Every once in a while we play. You are my sub then. Do you agree?’ I nod my head in yes ofcourse. I will never, ever do anything to hurt her. She is to important for me. But inside I have so many mixed emotions. I love her, but in what way? And can we work normal together? Guess time will tell.

She removes her hand from my mouth. And also starts to untie me, completely. ‘Follow me. Let’s help you out.’ She grabs my hand and we go to the reception. She has also rope with her. I really don’t want to be tied up anymore. My body is sour, I am tired. But I cannot refuse this. I don’t want to hurt her.

My wrest behind my back and she starts to tie them crossed. ‘Thank you.’ I whisper. I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. This was scary, but also really fun. She ties my chest and then goes to my legs.

‘You are welcome. I am glad you had fun. But I think you would love me to let you cum right?’ My face turns red. Yes I do wanna cum, but it is not something you say. ‘Only if you would love it to.’

She ties my ankles crossed, knees and my tights. She removes her heels and then removes her pantyhose. ‘Be a good boy. Chew on it, and you will get your reward.’ I open my mouth and the pantyhose goes in my mouth. She takes a roll of black vet wrap to secure it.

‘Like the taste?’ She whispers in my ear. Yes I do like, I love it. She helps me to sit on a desk and then she goes on her knees. She starts to reveal my cock and start to stroke it. Softly. Really softly.

I cannot control this anymore. This is getting to much for me. I am so so ready to explode, but I have to wait for my permission. Altough it will be hard, cause after almost a day, yeah I guess we all know how I feel.

She goes faster, and I get more and more excited. With her other hand she is rubbing my legs and that turns me on even more. She is so sweet, cute, lovely. Stay with me, love me please!

Then she stops for a second, but only to remove her top and show me her bra. Then she continues. I would love to see her boobs once for real, I hope one day it is going to happen. I know it will be a massive tease then but who cares.

‘Ready Jay?’ She goes faster. And there is one thing I really like and I know she is going to do it. A countdown. A cum countdown. I nod my head in yes and get more and more excited.

’10. Don’t cum yet. 9. Come on you can wait. 8. Good boy!’ She goes faster and it will be hard to avoid my orgasm. But I have no other choice then to try to do my best. I nod my head in yes. I don’t know why to be honest.

‘7. Are you excited? 6. And horny? 5. You wanna explode?’ What are these questions for. What on earth is she thinking. No she is not thinking, she is just teasing the hell out of me. I love that. But common count on.

‘4. Finnaly you can cum. 3. Come on just a little bit longer. 2. Don’t worry.’ I start to worry. She is not going to deny me again if I may hope cause then I will get really annoyed and maybe a little bit angry. Something she does not deserve if I keep honest.

‘1. EXPLODE!’ And I do. My god. Heaven on earth. Such a relief. This feels so good after almost a day of deniying I am finally aloud to cum.

She cleans me, removes my gag and unties me. We hug, and out of nowhere a kiss is starting, a long kiss. Fuck it I am just going to say it, what do I have to lose.

‘Daisy. Please love me. Become my girlfriend.’ She hugs me and says. ‘YES.’

The End.

-

The final chapter here it is. Life is getting busy for me and writing takes sometimes to much time. I hope you all did like it and feel free to leave a comment. All girls are based on a real person but with different things changes. All ages and names are fake. Thank you!
Best work from my best friend.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Superb work, Jay. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and i guess you enjoyed writing it too.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention]

Thank you all! Glad you all did like it :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic