All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

And so ends yet another incredible glimpse into the lives of these wonderful men. Glad that everyone got a happy ending, even Kyle and Santiago! Hope they have fun and forget to remove the "Property of Liam" written on them.

You, my friend, have been a trooper and a wonderful writer, and you have more than earned a break. Your characters are both larger than life and yet so believable, and your writing style places emphasis in just the right way to remain engaging while being delightfully sexy. Yet again, you've given us another entry to the hall of fame!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am sad to see it end. I hope there is a spin of or sequel in the works soon
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Glad everyone is happy at the end of this great story. Looking forward to whenever you decide to write again. Each story is better than the one before and there are now so many characters to choose from. Now how do I get Liam, Connor, Kyle, Santiago, Markus and Peter all nicely bound and gagged in the same room :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] You never disappoint!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Such a good and lovely story, thank you.

Looks like Peter's plan, as misguided as it was, was a full success! I hope we'll be hearing more from these characters and their adventures.

I can't help but get the feeling that I unconsciously cribbed the human serving tray from you now, though... oh well.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This final surprise was a great treat, I love how Liam tied up Santiago and Kyle so that they can worship him while he's tied! Playing on dom and sub roles like this made this story so fun and unpredictable.

I'm glad everyone had fun and went on their way on good terms. Connor and Liam were amazing from start to finish and while I'm going to miss them, I'm excited to see where you'll go from now on.

This story was outstanding, great job on carrying it through the end with all these high-quality chapters!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Simply fantastic! 🖤🖤🖤

You're entering into the regions of fame and greatness here on this site with your excellent, consistent, arousing writing. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for more! 🤩
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Great story as always [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! Loved the ending! Finally, Liam's fantasy about Kyle became a reality thanks to Connor. Hope he has a good relationship with his hunky beau! Can't wait to see them both in your future stories!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Such a wonderful tale and masterfully written, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

Thank you. What you do well is develop each character and the plot line. The characters are complex -- as they should be. And this was not simply a story about getting tied up. It was also about how a relationship grows.

I hope that I've learned from you and put it to use in my own writing.

Lastly, Enjoy the time off, Dude!!! 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond You know me, I can't stray too far from some version of a happily ever after! :D As for the body paint, rest assured, Connor got the premium stuff. "Property of Liam" isn't coming off for at least a few days! Also, thank you so much for your kind words. I know I repeat it often (probably too often) but I always appreciate it!

@Wedgieboy69 I am sad to see it end too, friend, but I felt it was time. I know we'll see these characters again, though right now, I'm not sure in what capacity. I've got a few ideas bouncing around, but none are direct sequels... yet...

@Guardianbound Thank you so much friend! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am also pondering how to get all my sexy characters bound and gagged together! And of course, what will you do when I introduce even more characters?!?! ;)

@blackbound Peter certainly did fail his way to success with his plan, didn't he? Even if he didn't quite come out on top! Also, no harm no foul. The human serving tray must be shared and shared alike!

@DeeperThanRed Well, Liam needed a chance to show off what he learned in the last story, right? I'm so happy to see that Liam and Connor were so well liked by everyone! I'm looking forward to more adventures with them and the others down the line!

@NeedControl Be careful with that flattery! You're going to give me a complex! :lol:

@Donbrown Thank you! I know my last story ended with readers voting for Connor and Liam to end up as a couple, but I think everyone can agree that the Kyle dream was probably the hottest of Liam's fantasies! So, I knew I had to try and recreate it for Liam at some point!

@KidnappedCowboy I should definitely be thanking you! Your own stories and writing are an inspiration to me, as are the stories from other authors/commenters! There were multiple times throughout this story where I was concerned that I was just repeating myself, or things were becoming dull/played out. I'm glad that it seemed to be a case of being my own worst critic! Your comment really made me smile!

Again and Again, I have to say thank you to everyone who continues to support my works here. I am honored that my characters and ideas continue to resonate with readers here, that people are enjoying this little universe I've been crafting (with audience help of course)! Honestly, every comment I get on my stories fills me with so much joy! I also really want to thank everyone for their support with my recent real life issues. I cannot express how much it means to know I got support like that on this little corner of the internet!

I'm not sure what story I'll be working on next. I've got two concrete Ideas I've been mulling over as I finished this tale. For those that remember or took part in my poll that led to this story being written, it's "Luke's Crew" and "When Markus met Peter". I may even throw caution to the wind and start working on both at the same time, who knows! I do know that it'll be awhile before I have anything to show you all! Work is going to be ramping up in a couple weeks and it'll keep me busy for a good bit of time! So, I guess you'll all just have to wait patiently for my next story! Or impatiently, if that's more your style!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey [mention]gag1195[/mention], just got back from an extended vacation and finally have some time to catch up on some stories here.

I had be waiting to read about Peter's art class experience as that's where I left off and you didn't disappoint at all :) Love Lizbet's reaction, Peter being returned to Markus in a bundle with gifts, Peter's attire the next day due to rope burn (I've had those times, haha, going home after playtime trying to conceal rope burns and gag marks as best I can on public transit!), Peter's gagged motorcycle ride home, and of course Liam's fantasy scene finally coming true :) I could go deeper but everyone has said a lot of what I would have.

Thanks so much for gifting us with this amazing story that had something for everyone: peril, tenderness, humour, emotion, sensuality, kink, tension, playfulness... and of course amazing bondage scenarios. Can't wait for your next offering(s), whichever it will end up being 8-)

And certainly not least, I sincerely hope you're having a smoorh adjustment into the "new normal" of your personal life and hope you found the strength to weather the difficulties.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

One of the best stories ever! Thanks for writing this story.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@george_bound I'm glad you enjoyed everything! boy you had quite a few fun chapters waiting for you! I'm happy that you enjoyed Peter's rope-burn hiding clothes! Felt very true to life! And thank you so much for the praise! My ego definitely thanks you too! And yes, starting to adjust to things. Ironically, the extra work I'm getting right now is helping- even if as a distraction! Hope to get back to writing soon! Still working on rough drafting my ideas, and figuring out where I want to stories to go, and which ones I want to focus on first!

@DuctTapeIsSilver Welcome and Thank You! I'm honored you enjoyed this story! I hope you take time (if you haven't already) to go back and read my other two stories in this little universe! And I hope you'll enjoy whatever my next tale is! Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] You're welcome and I have read your other stories! I come on here and stories as a guest (used to be a member months ago) and decided to come back. I will be sure to follow you and read any new stories you post! :)
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! I just posted the first chapter of my next story set in this universe! I would really appreciate it if you gave it a read!

When Markus met Peter
My M/M Stories Here
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

This is such a fantastic story! The interactions between the characters was great. It was a fun read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I started reading your next story and am looking forward to learn how it progresses.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@_zin_ Thank you so much! It's always nice seeing my finished stories getting some love! I'm glad you enjoyed your time at All Inclusive Fitness!
My M/M Stories Here
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Caught up with this story, and damn, that was a ride! Love this world you've created, with these charming characters who feel so human and relatable. Love the humor that's in every chapter. And even though I'm probably at the farthest end of the spectrum from a switch you could be, I really enjoy seeing what these guys come up with, and how they all tease each other endlessly.

And oh, those scenes of Liam and Connor in Connor's house, oh, amazing. Really loved the domestic scene of Liam waking up with his wrists still bound, and stumbling his way through a toilet visit and then having breakfast, that was so cute and well done. I love those little moments like that, they really lift up the whole story and make it seem much more real.

And remember me to never get on the bad side of Liam and Connor! What they did to Peter (well deserved!) was deviously orchestrated, and definitely a worthy payback! And I'm assuming Markus is going to have a (couple of) field day(s) slowly extracting that from Peter!

Awesome story, great arc, and very nice to see your universe expanding! Can't wait to dig into your next story!
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@LockedCheeseBird my goodness! What a lovely comment to wake up to today! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this story! I know my Switches don't always appeal to you (and some others), but I'm happy that you enjoyed my characters regardless! I had a feeling you and some others might like Liam and Connor's dynamic more, as they are definitely a more traditional sub/dom relationship compared to the switchy Peter and Markus.

I'm glad the more domestic scenes of Liam and Connor were such a hit. I really enjoyed writing those scenes! And of course, their revenge plan against Peter, Kyle, and Santiago was also quite a joy to write! Revenge really is a dish best served bound and gagged! And you know Markus took his time to savor poor Peter in bondage after the fact!

Thanks again for such a kind comment! Even if it's not always to your taste, I'm glad you can still enjoy my works! I appreciate you taking the time to comment! And I hope you enjoy the next one as well!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic