All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh I can’t wait for this revenge plan to go off. I mostly am very excited to see how Marcus reacts to Peters plan! Liam and Connor are so cute together in this honeymoon phase. I love it.

I am also really glad that Liam apologized to Peter and Marcus. I’m glad both of the aren’t mad at him for being distant and opened their lives back up to him. And what better way to restart the friendship, then by hatching a revenge plot on your best friend.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

A drawing class + multiple handsome models + revenge? This must mean....Please let it be how I'm imagining it. :twisted: I'm rooting for Liam and Connor to pull off their revenge scheme.

And Liam's interactions with his coworkers are so cute, you can tell how long everyone's been waiting for Liam to find a good match, and how much Liam really likes Connor as well.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's absolutely beautiful to see how happy everyone is for Liam. I've come to love that shy guy.

And I'm even more excited to see Peter get his comeuppance, especially if it means Markus will be back in the position of Rope Teach!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago I am also really glad that Liam apologized to Peter and Marcus. I’m glad both of the aren’t mad at him for being distant and opened their lives back up to him. And what better way to restart the friendship, then by hatching a revenge plot on your best friend.
@Bradstick if you aren't in the process of planning a long form revenge scheme against your best friend, are you really their best friend? :lol: And yes, it is good to see Liam reconnecting with the kinky couple! It's been too long!

@Guardianbound Well, I can't be sure how you're imagining it, so I can't exactly confirm or deny any theories... Not that I would actually say one way or another! Also, you can't blame Liam's coworkers- his pining and eventual get together with Connor is prime office drama!

@Volobond Somehow it doesn't surprise me that an ultimate goal for you is having/seeing Markus back in charge! We'll just have to wait and see how the sexy teacher factors into this story!

Thanks for the comments! Happy to see people are still enjoying this story! Probably no update this week- work is insane! So all I can say is, be patient!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks for the comments! Happy to see people are still enjoying this story! Probably no update this week- work is insane! So all I can say is, be patient!
I understand that feels when work gets hectic! Take all the time you need! We will we be here when you’re ready. :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Like [mention]Volobond[/mention], I'm very happy for Liam

But it's Connor I'm happier for! He gets to play with Liam!!! 🪢🪢 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy we should all be as lucky as Connor, with a bound and gagged Liam to play with!

Thanks for your continued patience everyone! I hope to have the next chapter up in the next few days!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]gag1195[/mention], I want to thank you publicly for:

1. Writing such wonderful, erotic, tied up adventures involving exciting characters.

2. Encouraging others, including me, in writing tales. You are one of a bunch of great guys on this site who do that.

And...

3. Always acknowledging the comments of others, when we comment on your stories.

You are truly one of the good guys!

Thank you!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195, I want to thank you publicly for:

1. Writing such wonderful, erotic, tied up adventures involving exciting characters.

2. Encouraging others, including me, in writing tales. You are one of a bunch of great guys on this site who do that.

And...

3. Always acknowledging the comments of others, when we comment on your stories.

You are truly one of the good guys!

Thank you!
@KidnappedCowboy you are too kind! You've definitely made my day with that comment! Seeing all the comments on my stories is a big reason I love sharing my tales with all of you, and the way I see it: if you've taken the time to comment on my story and express support, or ideas, or theories, then the least I can do is take some time as acknowledge you and what you've said!

And similarly, I love sharing my thoughts and support on all these different stories! Literally the least I can do!

And to your first point, I certainly try, and I'm glad to see it's working for you and others! I will keep trying my best to meet that standard!

Thank you!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Here's the next update everyone! It's a bit longer, and also has a bit less bondage, but I think you'll enjoy it regardless! We've still got some big events coming up for this story, featuring lots more tying! As always, let me know your thoughts with your comments!

Part 25: Vent or ‘Vice

Thankfully, Peter was all ears Friday morning when Liam told him all about the Life Drawing class. Moving one step closer to the plan…

“The instructor, Lizbet, is… umm… a little intense.” Liam explained. “Do you remember that weird German photographer from the Volkswagen ad last year?”

“Photo-Fuhrer?” Peter nodded.

“Yes. Lizbet is like him, only a harsh Austrian lesbian.” Peter laughed at the comparison. “She really knows her stuff though. She owns that art supply store off of Elm. And apparently, she’s been one of Connor’s silent partners for the community center project. She called herself ‘The Future Artist in Residence’. Connor told me later that she would be organizing some of the creative education classes in the community center, and renting space/time since her shop isn’t big enough for her art classes.”

“So, did she strip you naked in front of her eager students?” Peter winked at his friend, trying to paint Liam’s cheeks blush red.

But Liam maintained his cool. “Thankfully, I got to keep my briefs on. She wanted her students to focus on fabric details, so I had a silk scarf draped over my shoulders and trailing down my chest.”

Peter entered a few numbers into his spreadsheet. “So you just got to stand there for a few hours? How much did Connor pay you? Or did he give you a big tip later…?”

“Peter!” They heard Suzie call from the other side of the gray cubicle wall. “You’re lucky Liam and I are too nice to report you to HR!”

“Suze, you would never! You love me too much!” Peter responded, stifling a laugh.

Liam just shook his head. “To answer your question, no. I didn’t get paid. Lisbet and I volunteered our time. There was a fee for the students but that went straight into the donation bin.”

“And the tip?” Peter wouldn’t let up.

Liam ignored his immature friend. “Planning on volunteering for another class next week. We could always use another model…” He tried his best not to sound too eager. He didn’t want Peter to get suspicious.

“Hmm… I think about it.” Peter scratched his chin. “No paycheck isn’t great.”

“But it is for a good cause…” Liam pressed.

Peter considered for a moment. “That’s true… hmmm… I’ll get back to you.”

—--

Friday afternoon rolled around as usual, Peter sneaking out in the pre-weekend lull. “Have fun on your date this weekend, Li! I expect a full report on Monday!”

Liam nodded his head, forcing a smile. Connor had refused to tell Liam any details about the date he was planning for them. He’d remained frustratingly tight-lipped on the matter, and changed the subject to other things, or simply gagged his smaller boyfriend with his hand or whatever was close by.

Of course, an unspoken fear worried Liam. It’d been a week since the pair had officially begun dating, and they’d yet to have sex. Connor had attempted to initiate some intimate moments, but just like their first night together, Liam had forced them to stop. Connor had been incredibly understanding each time, but Liam knew how badly the redhead wanted him.

If I keep saying no to him, is he going to get bored and find someone else? Liam asked himself on the train ride to Connor’s townhouse. He wouldn’t have a problem replacing me. Maybe someone like Santiago. He’s insanely hot, and a total bondage sub. He’s definitely Connor’s type. And I doubt he’d keep Connor waiting so long.

Liam couldn’t figure out why he was so hesitant. Connor wanted to be with him, he’d made that clear enough. He was sweet and attentive, and very patient. But every time, Liam’s brain kept going back to their experiences. He’s been with a lot more people than I have. How can I compare?

—--

When Liam walked through the door, his mind was still grappling with his growing relationship concerns. He almost didn’t notice his hunk of a boyfriend rushing up and enveloping him in a big bear hug. Connor planted a kiss on Liam’s lips, banishing the worrisome thoughts from the black haired model.

“Happy date night!” Connor beamed when he finally released Liam from the hug.

“Do I finally get to know what you’ve been planning?” Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

“About that…” Connor stepped back. “A bit of a raincheck on that particular date. Need a bit longer to get things worked out, and organize some schedules.”

“Schedules? What do yo-”

“So instead, I got us a reservation at that fancy Italian place around the corner, but it’s early… so we gotta go, like now!”

He grabbed Liam’s work bag and tossed it off to the side before ushering his boyfriend out the door. It was only then that Liam realized how sharply dressed his man was. The sage green button down made Connor’s eyes pop, and the black denim of his jeans hugged his ass perfectly. Thankfully, Liam was equally prepared in his dotted, white dress shirt and navy pants. He couldn’t deny that the two of them made a handsome couple.

A shiver of goosebumps ran up Liam’s arm when Connor took his hand as they walked down the street. Liam found himself leaning closer to his dream hunk as they walked.

—--

The dinner was excellent. And it was early enough that the couple had been able to stroll through Connor’s neighborhood afterwards, enjoying the cool Friday evening. They’d splurged on ice cream cones.

“I promise not to tell your trainer.” Connor teased as he stole a lick from Liam’s chocolate swirl.

Connor was eager to continue those licks when the pair returned home, too. He pushed Liam against the door and pressed his mouth firmly against his boyfriend’s, as if he was trying to taste all the food that had passed Liam’s lips.

Liam felt his knees growing weak. But Connor held him securely. Without breaking his kiss, he hefted his model boyfriend into his arms and carried him up the stairs. But when he laid Liam down on the bed and began pulling apart the buttons keeping their shirts on, those thoughts crept back in.

Liam tried to ignore them. He wants this. I want this. Don’t I?

The thoughts had won out. He pushed Connor off him and asked him to slow things down… again. Connor said he understood, and the pair spent the rest of the night huddled under the same blanket, flipping through the paltry offerings of Friday night television.

—--

The next week followed that similar routine. Liam spent most nights over at Connor’s place, except Tuesday when he had a late meeting and Connor had to be at work early on Wednesday.

On Monday, Connor asked if he could tie Liam up again, and the model agreed. Liam found himself tightly chair-tied to one of Connor’s dining room chairs, his arms pulled behind him and tightly trapped in his boyfriend’s ropes. His ankles were pulled against either leg of the chair, and his puffed out chest was further encircled in ropes. Connor wasted no time in massaging his captive’s shoulders and arms, occasionally pinching the exposed nipples and chest.

It was in this state that Connor finally goaded the rest of Liam’s dreams from his prisoner. He’d been pestering his boyfriend about the details of those bondage dreams almost as much as Liam had been pestering him about the secret date plans.

Liam was beet red as he described the dreams involving Kyle and Jayveer, especially after what had happened with the blonde bartender and Peter’s plan. But Connor had the biggest, cheesiest smile as he watched his captive uncomfortably shift against his restraints as he sheepishly explained his sex dreams.

He perked up a bit when Liam detailed the dream with Kyle, when Liam’s bound body had served as a serving tray for the tied up Connor, Markus, and Peter. When Liam finished, Connor kissed him.

“Thank you for sharing that. I know it was awkward.” He kissed Liam again. “But I’m glad you told me. I’m wondering now if I need to be jealous of those dream men…” He joked.

“Har-dee-har.” Liam rolled his eyes. “So, now that I told you about my dreams, why don’t you tell me about-” He never finished his sentence, cut off by the agonizing rip of duct tape.

Connor expertly plastered his boyfriend’s mouth in the silver material, sealing those questions. He smoothed the tape, pressing down with his thumbs until the clear outline of Liam’s lips could be seen, which he of course kissed.

“You just sit tight, right there. I’ve got to adjust some plans.” Connor cooed before leaving his bound boyfriend to struggle while he settled on the couch and began furiously texting. Who is he texting? Is this about our mystery date? Fuck, why won’t he tell me! Liam thrashed against the sturdy ropes lashing him to the chair. He was stuck, and worse, he wasn’t getting any answers.

—--

Liam’s second Life Drawing class was great. Lizbet had the class focus on specific musculature, so Liam was able to enjoy the session sitting down, his arms and legs extended or propped up. And on Friday, he finally managed to convince Peter to join him for a class. He told Peter to text Connor for the details.

His man texted him not long after. Just heard from Peter. Awesome job! Ready?

Unfortunately, that was the only good thing that happened on Friday. After Peter unwittingly agreed to his own revenge, the rest of the day had rapidly thrown itself downhill. A server failure led to almost permanently losing the information for ten of the company’s biggest accounts. Liam, Peter, and the rest of the accounting department had to stay three hours late to resolve the issues. Thankfully, most of the files had been backed up or had a paper trail, but it was a lot of tedious manual entry while their bosses screamed at them not to lose anything.

When he finally made it to Connor’s house, he was utterly, completely exhausted. His boyfriend wasn’t at the door to crush him in a hug this time, instead calling for Liam to join him in the kitchen. Liam heard the sexy trainer busily preparing dinner, and he was immediately grateful. He didn’t deserve such a handsome hunk that would cook for him after a grueling day at the office.

And then he smelled the food, the scent wafting out of the kitchen and drawing Liam in. “Is that?”

"Orange chicken and lo mein?” Connor finished. “Why, yes it is! Markus and Peter mentioned it was one of your favorites, so I present to you a ‘Personal Trainer approved, lean and low sodium Orange Chicken with Lo Mein’ patent pending!”

I definitely don’t deserve him. “Connor! You really didn’t have to do this!” Liam didn’t even try to hide his smile. “Is this the big mystery date? Because I already love it!”

But Connor just chuckled and shook his head. “Nope, that’s still in the works. This is just a pick me up after the shitty day you had.”

“Ugh don’t get me started.” Liam groaned, trying to push the office out of his mind.

Connor began spooning the food onto the plates waiting on the counter. “Do you want to talk about it? I honestly don’t mind.”

Liam looked at his boyfriend. “You sure? It was a lot and I don’t want to bore you.”

Connor handed Liam a plate and offered him a quick kiss. “Go for it. Just let me know if you want this to be a vent or ‘vice.”

“A what?” Liam had never heard that phrase before, but the ‘vice’ idea excited and confused him.

Connor stared at his boyfriend for a moment before slapping his own forehead. “Duh! Sorry!” He set his own plate down and picked up a fork. “Vent or ‘vice. Do you want to vent about this, and me just listen and nod along? Or do you want advice, where I offer ideas and support as you tell me about your day?”

Liam was almost dumbfounded. He keeps finding ways to surprise me. He thought back to his last relationship with Richard, who never offered options like that to Liam’s problems.

“Vent. I just need to complain right now.” Connor nodded and settled in as they began their dinner and Liam began releasing the day’s pent up frustration.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Aww this is really cute chapter and I’m totally okay with chapters like these. Honestly I’m really proud of Liam for saying he is not ready, you can be in love with someone and not be ready for sex. Connor seems to be okay with that, and if he wasn’t, then it wouldn’t have worked out in the long run. I hope Liam figures out what is holding him back…possibly the trauma of being kidnapped and raped in a gym with his crush now boyfriend…or maybe something else.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Connor is earning a dear place in my heart. First, his efforts to make an inclusive community center, but also, he's amazingly sweet and respectful of consent, and by george, he knows how to communicate! "Vent or 'vice" is an AWESOME way to set expectations and avoid wounded feelings! I love this Flame-Haired Knight.

I agree with [mention]Bradstick[/mention] too that I'm really proud of Liam for communicating. I'm glad he found a prince of a guy that he deserves.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Go Connor! What can't this hunk do? Planning revenge, being a fitness trainer, giving advice and a listening ear, raising funds for social causes....

Can't wait to see how the life art class plays out. Peter better watch out :lol:

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Connor is perfect as a boyfriend. Liam deserves it after all he went through but man, I'm almost jealous of how caring and thoughtful he is.

Also, this may seem like a minor detail but I really enjoy how you bring the setting of your stories alive with side characters that don't necessarily join the TUG goodness.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my gosh oh my gosh YASSSSSSSS!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 These last few chapters have been SO worthy of the buildup!! Oooooooooh baby, this is just getting better and better!

Sorry I've not replied at all; I haven't gotten any notifications lately, so I had no idea you'd gotten so much written since I last read! 🤦‍♂️ Anyway, I'm caught up now. 😛😛😛😛😛
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick Liam definitely has a block keeping him from feeling ready, but agreed, it's great to see Liam communicating more!

@Volobond I love vent or 'vice! I saw a friend post about something similar years ago. It boiled down to their partner asking "Are you looking for solutions" whenever they started complaining about their day. And it's always stuck with me! And yes, it's very good for avoiding unnecessary fights or miscommunication.

@Guardianbound I think you will be quite happy with the next chapter! Let's just say that revenge is on the horizon!

@DeeperThanRed You're telling me! I'm jealous of Connor! :lol: And thank you so much! I'm glad all these characters are resonating with you readers!

@NeedControl happy to have you back! I'm sorry your notifications weren't working, and sorry you missed some of the updates, but very glad you've enjoyed the backlog of chapters!

Thanks for the responses everyone! Liam and Connor's revenge is coming soon! Not sure when I'll get the next chapter up, so I must ask for your patience! It'll be worth it, I promise!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 26: Model Behavior

“I still don’t understand why I can’t stay and watch?” Markus complained, wiping the accumulated sweat off his brow as he, Peter, and Liam finished their personal training session with Connor. It was Thursday, and also Peter’s first night as volunteer model in the Life Drawing class. “It’s just a bit unfair. That’s all I’m saying. You all get to stay…”

“Because we’re working, Babe!” Peter smiled as he watched his boyfriend’s brows knit together. “Models? Remember?” He asked, pointing to himself and Liam, who tried his best not to crack a smile of his own. “And Connor kind of, ya know, owns the place?”

Markus and Peter returned their weights to their color coded spots along the wall of weights, while Markus continued to complain. “But I want to support you! And maybe try my hand at capturing your essence or whatever they say!” The teacher was wearing a dark blue sleeveless hoodie and gray gym shorts, while Peter was sporting a tight fitting black shirt and maroon mesh shorts.

Peter pulled his complaining better half close. “I think you do a pretty good job of capturing my essence already.” He kissed Markus, keeping him silent.

Markus pressed into the gesture for a moment, before backing away. “I forgot how awful you smell after a workout.” He pushed his blonde boyfriend away even as Peter tried to pull him back in a sweaty hug.

“Oh? Not a fan of my essence after all?” Peter shook out his sweat drenched hair in front of Markus, who only just managed to block the worst of the assault with his workout towel. “That’s too bad! This is me!” Peter practically shouted, drawing the attention of a few scattered gym goers.

“Besides,” Liam spoke up, trying to contain his friend’s nonsense, “The class is already full. And Lizbet’s very strict about her class.” Liam's own outfit was basic, blue and gray gym shirt and shorts respectively.

“Controlling.” Peter corrected. “She’s controlling. But we’ve worked with plenty of prima donna photographers and shoot directors before.” He took Markus’ hand despite the teacher’s complaints about how sweaty it was.

The trio made their way toward the front desk, where Connor was waiting for them. The red haired trainer had left his clients to clean up while he met with another gym patron. He now sat at the desk with two clipboards in hand, which he immediately handed to Markus and Peter.

The couple gave a cursory read through of the forms before signing and returning them back to their trainer. Liam and Connor nodded, and Liam smiled. Those forms were Courtney’s idea for the gym to cover its ass. Since Liam and Connor were officially romantically involved, Liam couldn’t continue seeing Connor as a paid client. And Courtney didn’t want Liam and Connor to do free or off the books sessions for fear of “special treatment” conversations. So, their best option was to have Liam join another client’s sessions, with their consent, to have third party objectivity. Peter and Markus immediately agreed, reasoning that the three of them had previously done their sessions together anyways, so these papers were just a formality.

“And we’re all set!” Connor collected the papers into a file with his and Liam’s name on the side. “Thanks, you two. We really appreciate it!”

“It’s the least we could do!” Markus waved him off. “Now, about this art class tonight…”

“Babe, please give it a rest!” Peter shook his head. At Connor’s confusion, Peter explained, “Mr. Kent here is having a hard time understanding the very clear rules and directions regarding this art class. Odd that the teacher is struggling with this.”

“Asshole.” Markus muttered under his breath, still loud enough for the others to hear. “I just want to hang out and support my very annoying boyfriend!”

Connor kept his attention on Peter. “And he knows that the class is full?” Peter nodded. “And he knows that Lizbet is.. Intense?” Again, the blonde nodded. “And he-”

“-Is standing right here and isn’t a child?” Markus glared at the trainer.

“Sorry Markus. Our hands are tied.” Connor shrugged. “Besides, you’d be really bored the entire time. It’s three hours of people quietly scratching at paper while Lizbet shouts out vague artsy nonsense. It’s bad enough I have to close the gym an hour and a half early every Thursday night.”

Markus was about to open his mouth to complain, but Connor quickly continued. “Trust me. Go home, enjoy having the night to yourself!”

Seeing no way to win this argument, Markus finally nodded. “Fine.” He crossed his arms, clearly not happy with the outcome.

Peter wrapped his arm around his pouting boyfriend. “I know you can’t bear to be without me for even a single night, Babe, but you’re gonna have to be strong!”

Again, Markus shoved his smelly beau away. “On second thought, I think I’ll enjoy a night of peace and quiet.” He turned to Connor. “Are you sure you don’t mind driving Peter home? I feel bad taking the car and making you do that, especially since it’ll be so late.”

This time, Connor waved Markus off. “I don’t mind at all. It’s a school night, and besides, it’s my way of saying thanks for Peter volunteering his time. Now, go, enjoy your evening!” He started shooing the teacher, half joking, half serious.

“Ok, ok…” Markus kissed Peter before throwing up his hands and walking off towards the main entrance. “But make sure He showers! Don’t want Peter’s stink scaring off the artists!”

“Well, you heard him!” Connor commanded as Markus disappeared out the door. “Hit the showers!”

—--

“No!” Lizbet shrieked. She glared at Peter, more specifically his hand, as it gripped the waistband of his underwear. “No nudity tonight!” She slapped the hand away from the gray briefs.

“Why not?” Peter argued. “I’m down for it. No shame!” He reached for his waistband again.

Another slap. “Know your worth! The students have already paid, and they did not pay enough for the full package. Discuss with him,” she pointed to where Connor was adjusting the chairs around the café area, “if you want to do a nude session. I’m sure he won’t be upset at earning more money for the center.”

Peter rolled his eyes, catching Liam’s gaze. “Controlling…” He mouthed to his smaller friend.

SLAP! “My class, my rules! If that makes me controlling, then so be it!” Lizbet spat as she shoved a handful of labeled sketchbooks into Peter’s arms. “Place these around the room. Doesn’t matter where. Seating is random, it forces the perspective!” She then handed Liam packets of graphic art pencils and erasers and shoved him behind Peter.

When the pair had finished their task, she pushed them up onto the small platform to begin positioning them. The platform was simple, but sturdy. Connor had made it for the first session, and added castor wheels so they could easily roll it in and out of the gym’s storage. While Lizbet poked and prodded her models and bent limbs and turned heads, Connor was adjusting the lights that the art teacher had brought in.

“Hold this here…” Lizbet said, though it was mostly her thinking out loud. Liam knew that at this point, he and Peter were nothing more than life size action figures. She moved Peter just off center on the platform, then pushed Liam to a kneeling position. Then she changed her mind, and had Liam sit, resting his back against Peter’s left leg. She kicked Liam’s right leg up, bending it, then extending Liam's right arm out and letting it rest on his knee. She turned his chin so it looked out towards the main entrance to the café. She had Peter look down in the opposite direction, so the two models were facing away from each other. She threw Peter’s left arm up so that it crossed his chest and allowed his hand to grip his right shoulder.

“Perfect!” She cried into the blonde’s ear. “Send them in! NOW!” She barked at Connor, who waved the waiting students into the gym’s café area.

Liam watched as the stream of students filed in and dispersed to locate where their sketchbooks had been placed. He dared not move his head from the position Lizbet dictated. So he was forced to use his periphery to see the handful of students seated near him.

“OW!” Peter cried out, the latest victim of Lizbet’s ruler.

“You are a statue! Stone! Stone does not move!” She retorted. Another smack. “Stone does not open its mouth either!” The students stifled their chuckling, not wanting their teacher’s intense ire to fall on them.

“LIGHTS!” Lizbet shouted to Connor, who dimmed the cafe’s lights and turned on the strategically placed lights that she had brought. One was quite bright, but had been angled up, so the direct light struck the ceiling. The others were of varying dimness, casting shadows of all kinds across Liam’s and Peter’s mostly exposed forms.

“SEE HOW THE LIGHT PLAYS ON THE SKIN! SEE THE SHADOWS DANCE AT THE ANGLES!” Lizbet commanded her students. “NOTE THE SHADE AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE SKIN COLOR, THE HAIR COLOR! VISUALIZE!”

She paused as her students took scrutinizing looks at the statuesque models. Liam didn’t blush. He had his first time, but after the initial awkward stares, it didn’t feel any more different than any of his other modeling gigs. He had settled into the feeling.

“NOW! CREATE!” Lizbet cheered to a chorus of pencils dancing across the pages.

—--

The session marched on with no incident. Lizbet continually circled the room like a bob-cut vulture, ready to smack a sketchbook or out of place model. She offered her sagacious advice and critiques to each student as she passed. She used her ruler to point to specific spots on and around Peter and Liam, directing students to fix mistakes or to focus on adding more definition to a curve or shadow.

Peter remained stoic the entire time, apparently not wanting to receive another reprimand. Liam couldn’t see his best friend’s face, so he couldn’t tell if Peter was enjoying his time. What if he doesn’t want to come back? We need him to come back. Their plan rested on Peter returning for a second modeling session. If he declined, Liam wasn’t sure what they’d do.

Liam did his best to get Connor’s attention, and while Lizbet was distracted, gesturing with his eyes and eyebrows towards Peter. He wasn’t sure if he was making any sense with his silent communication, but Peter winked and flashed him a thumbs up sign.

Towards the end of the class, Liam watched Connor call Lizbet over. The two whispered for several minutes before a student called the teacher away. Again, another thumbs up.

When the class finally ended, Lizbet led the class in a round of applause for the model. “A special thanks to our beautiful statues! Like me, they are donating their time tonight! All your class fees are going directly to help build the community center!”

“And feel free to donate more!” Connor joked as he stepped up onto the platform. “We really appreciate you all coming out tonight! And,” he nodded toward Lizbet, “we have a special treat. Next week’s class will be a full anatomy practice! Peter, our newest model has graciously agreed to pose nude for everyone!”

Another round of applause as Peter, slightly flustered, took a few bows. We haven’t discussed it, but now that he’s been promised, there’s no way he’ll back out, right?

Connor held up his hand for silence. “But, it does mean we have to charge a bit more for next week’s class. Lizbet will email you all more detailed information. Know that all proceeds will be put to good use in the donation fund, but we understand completely if you can’t or won’t join us next week!”

As the class dispersed, collecting pencils and sketchbooks and returning chairs to their places, Liam and Peter dressed. “Looking forward to next week?” Liam nudged his best friend.

Peter beamed. “Hell yeah! Would have done it tonight, but building the anticipation was the right call. You gonna be ok next week?”

Liam nodded and smiled. “Oh yeah, don’t worry about me! I think I might even be more excited than you!”

-----

Hope you enjoyed the update, everyone! Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments! I know there's been a serious lack of bondage in these last few updates, but never fear! The next few updates will feature lots of TUGS! And I know it'll be worth the wait!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is surely building into something real good. Can't wait till mouthy Peter finally gets silenced by Connor or Liam HAHA

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

While I love your bondage scenes, this chapter was still really entertaining even without them.

Even if they didn't get to keep them on for long, I liked the detailed descriptions of the boys' gym clothes. Markus and Peter's bickering is great as always, still not knowing what Liam plans. Also, Lizbeth is amazing. I wouldn't want her to be my teacher but she's so hammy that I loved her. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I can’t wait to see where Connor and Liam plan on taking this. You have a great way of never letting us know where the story will go, which I find great. You always have me on my toes when it comes to your stories, nothing is ever predictable which makes this story so much more fun to read. Can’t wait for the next one!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]gag1195[/mention], this chapter was just damn funny! :lol:
Another slap. “Know your worth!
Loved it! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lizbet really oughta be a little more consciencious of how she treats her models and be grateful Liam and Peter are kinky - she might find herself blacklisted by a modeling agency for her callous treatment of them!

I swoon, yet again, over the sexy teacher Markus, and I can see that getting Peter isolated must be the first step in the plot! :D

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound I certainly hope the wait will be worth it! Connor and Liam have been planning this for a while now, so I hope it is a satisfying enough revenge against their mouthy friend!

@DeeperThanRed Thank you so much! I do just feel bad that my last few chapters have been very sparse with the bondage elements! I love writing Lizbet! She's a weird inspirational cross between Edna from The Incredibles and a real art professor my friend had in college, who would actually smack pencils and paint brushes out of students' hands!

@Bradstick why thank you friend! I'm glad my writing is keeping you guessing! I suspect many of you have some ideas about what the Peter revenge plan will look like, but I know some of its execution will be a wonderful surprise!

@KidnappedCowboy I'm glad Lizbet's chaotic energy has been so well received! And as bizarre as she is, she makes good points! If you can avoid her ruler, she has great advice!

@Volobond Luckily for Lizbet, this is all volunteer/ pro-bono work, so no real agency issues this time. But you're right, with less kink-inclined models, she might be in hot water. Also, How did I know that even this small bit of Markus would get you excited! :lol: It is a shame he hasn't been involved in much of the story, but he is definitely not the biggest fan of these different "pranks". We'll see a bit more of him soon, though, I promise!

Thanks for the responses, guys! We are rapidly approaching Peter's long awaited comeuppance, which should be ready sometime early next week! If you haven't commented yet, I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

WOW... WOW... WOW!!!

I wasn't sure if I could start up on this story as I was so far behind, coming back from a bit of a break and not having a lot of free time these days but thought I'd try to claw through to catch back up. Today I had a chuck of time so I aimed at getting halfway through but here I am this evening all the way caught up and sooooo happy with my decision. :D

[mention]gag1195[/mention], you are a true writing master with a crafty skillfulness that I'm sincerely envious of... the character development is impeccable, the interactions between the characters are so multi-dimensional, you manage to shift between playful and perilous moods seamlessly, and the level of suspense was carried throughout the gym scene (I continued to think Connor was involved even beyond the point of C&L turning the tables) and now again the suspense surrounding the impending revenge on Peter.

AND the bondage hit all my buttons: not just one but two pairs of guys bound together, creative perilous predicaments that continue from one to the next to the next, true tenuous moments of suspense where the characters are physically and emotionally drained, and the hot sweaty sensuality that goes hand in (leather) glove with the setting of a gym... I honestly pulled out my ripe jockstrap to sniff while reading the weight bench scene just to get the senses going into overdrive even though I'd already pitched a tent long before (like all of the captives in the story had); my avitar doesn't hide my love of athletic cups and such :P

[Maybe shared a bit too much information there... I'm turning the "undiscovered shade of red" that Liam had earlier, hehe :oops:]

I also love the relevance of all the supporting characters in setting the various tones - the banter that Suzie brings to the work scenes to the overly rigid Lizbet at the art class, of course Peter and Markus's kinky history with Liam (both with their contrasting yet complementary personas), and Grant's cheekiness. The dynamic between the Bull and the Hare is spot on supporting the moments of peril mixed in with the sensual and suspenseful (even though we're clearly supposed to be rooting for Connor and Liam, I had hoped they would have been taken hostage - or at least tied back-to-back - but maybe another day!). And of course the dynamic between the protagonist pair is amazing...5-4-2-6 :o ... playful, witty, genuine, somewhat reserved, comforting, resilient, battle-tested, and so many others... I'm really looking forward to how their relationship grows, while hopefully negotiating a few more (perilous) bondage situations :twisted:

I must say though that I wouldn't mind having a Santiago bound tightly in front of me right now; he's by far my favourite character at this point. 8-) He seems like the classic intimidating and imposing stud whose actually a genuinely good guy - a gentle giant - who gets caught up in the nefarious plans of Man-Bun. I still have an image of the Latin hottie face down on the ground with his tight ass rubbing against Kyle's, intentionally teasing his "rider" by pushing his massive sweaty-socked feet tightly to Man-Bun's taped up face. That position in the storage room really gives Santiago the opportunity to relieve some of his pent-up sexual tension, although if I were Connor I would have taken Liam's cup and planted it on Santiago preventing him from getting any "satisfaction" from his prone position.

Beyond that I think my fellow readers conveyed most of my other thoughts and observations. I'm really looking forward to the future plots and schemes, particularly the imminent revenge on Peter... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@george_bound This was such a wonderful comment to wake up to today! I legit cannot stop smiling from ear to ear at your extremely kind words!

I'm so happy you took the plunge and enjoyed this story so much! I'm glad you're enjoying all these different characters, and the suspense of some of the scenarios. I've enjoyed using the gym as a setting for these various tugs!

I'm also happy to see another Santiago stan! You and @Bradstick have been so supportive of the gentle giant. I've mentioned previously that I was nervous introducing him in this "villain" role to start, but I'm pleased that his gentleness shown through! And I can say, we haven't seen the last of Santiago in this tale!

So, thanks again for this amazing comment, you're just in time for their revenge!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic