All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Come on Connor! BEAT THIER ASSES!
I most heartily concur! That money needs to go towards the community center and inclusivity, and Bull and Hare need to pay for trying to steal it!
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago call me a conspiracy theorist, but I still suspect there is more to this story than a legitimate robbery. this seems too planned, and too rehearsed.
Then again... who knows whether Kyle and his accomplice are truly after the money...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick Connor will certainly need all the support he can get! Like you said, he's not exactly at 100%! We'll have to see if he can overcome Bull and Hare!

@NeedControl All the things! I was really happy to give Connor his voice back! He's been silent too long, and we're only getting Liam's internal thoughts. I had to give him some tender moments!

@Wedgieboy69 ;) I guess we'll have to find out as the story continues!

@Guardianbound don't you think Connor and Liam have suffered enough? :lol:

@socjuc It does seem like a cruel decision to leave Liam tied up, but it bought Connor time. And don't worry, Connor has plenty of rage for both Hare and Bull!

@blackbound You and @Guardianbound are mean! You should be rooting for Connor and Liam to succeed!

@DeeperThanRed I'm glad your perception of Connor is growing more positive! I admit, his stubbornness has been quite frustrating, but deep down he has a good heart!

@Volobond Team Connor all the way! Also, Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the continued comments, everyone! Hope to have the next chapter up by the end of the week!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Team Connor all the way! Also, Happy Birthday!
Thank you, my friend!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago @blackbound You and @Guardianbound are mean! You should be rooting for Connor and Liam to succeed!
I mean, eventually. I also still think Connor is in on it somehow.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Watch out, Connor!

You've been put through the wringer. You may get the drop on one, but the other? :shock:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 14: Snared

Liam felt a shiver run down his spine as the anticipation seemed to draw out each moment into infinity. The weight room, though one of the larger spaces at the gym, was not enormous. Yet each second stretched out in Liam’s mind. Footsteps moved closer to the corner of the wide opening where Liam and Connor were waiting. Was it one set of footfalls or two? If it was just one, Connor stood the best chance. If it were both masked assailants, Connor would have a tougher fight on his hands.

But it begged the question in Liam’s head; who was coming around the corner? He tried to reason out each option in the infinite seconds of his panic. Even as muscular and angry as Connor was, the trainer was utterly exhausted. If it was Bull’s footsteps, Connor was in trouble. Liam wasn’t sure his knight could overpower the hulking man. Bull definitely outclassed Connor in strength. But, the massive wall of a man was probably slower. Fighting at their peak, Connor stood a good chance. But Connor wasn’t at his peak…

If Hare was the one returning, Liam felt more hopeful. Connor was bigger and stronger than the masked mastermind. But a similar argument dashed through his mind. Hare was extremely swift. Could the worn out personal trainer deal with the smaller man’s speed? Connor seemed screwed either way.

No! Liam needed to think positively. His dream hunk was about to fight off a pair of dangerous criminals to save him. Liam had to hope that Connor would succeed!

The footsteps grew louder, heavier. “The code worked Conejito!” Liam heard Bull’s accented joy as the musclebound man appeared in the doorway. “Good news for you. I figured You might enjoy it if I finished what I started… I know I will.”

Liam stared hard at Bull, who stopped a few steps into the room. His eyes were singularly focused on his little captive. “Someone has been busy.” He strode over to Liam’s kneeling form. “Did you miss me, Pretty Boy?” He grabbed Liam’s head and pushed the model’s nose into the crotch of his black denim jeans. “I certainly missed you. I think we may have to break our promise. You wouldn’t be too mad, would you Muscles?” Bull directed his question up to where Connor should have been hanging. “Muscles…?”

Bull pushed Liam away, toppling the smaller man back onto the mat. “Fuck… where is that fucker?” Bull looked around, then back to Liam, as if expecting an answer from the gagged prisoner.

WHAM!

An answer greeted the massive man as Connor bull rushed his former captor. Bull landed with a thud onto the ground next to Liam, and Liam could see his eyes were wide with shock. Connor was straddling the man’s back, with a firm hold on one of Bull’s arms. He managed to get the cuff looped around that wrist, and Liam saw that he pressed it tight. But as he was pulling that trapped hand towards Bull’s lower back, the masked man recovered from his surprise, and began fighting. He bucked, trying to force Connor off his back, trying to free his arm from the trainer’s hold. But Connor would not be dislodged. So, Bull used his great size and began rolling over, attempting to crush Connor underneath him.

Bull hefted onto his free arm, giving himself the height and leverage he needed to follow through with his plan, and Connor saw his opening. He hooked his own free arm around Bull’s, wrenching it behind the hulk of a man. Liam heard the victorious sound of the handcuffs clicking! Bull had lost! But he also heard the agonizing sound of Connor huffing as Bull’s inertia continued, and the personal trainer was indeed crushed underneath the living wall.

“Let me go pendejo!” Bull bellowed.

Fuck! Hare is going to hear him! Liam had to do something. But what? He could potentially move his legs some, but what good would that do? Then he got an idea.

With his remaining strength, he raised his bound ankles up and swiveled, slamming his heels down on Bull’s stomach. Hard. “OOOOOoooofffff!” Bull grunted as the air was kicked out of him. He coughed and sputtered, doubled over in pain.

Connor took the opportunity to heft the handcuffed man off of him, keeping Bull laying on his back. He slid out from underneath Bull’s impressive size, then once again straddled the man’s waist. He yanked the black ski mask off Bull’s head. The man was sweaty, hair disheveled, mouth twisted as he sucked in pained breaths, but Liam’s hunch had been correct. It was the same man who’s image had been massively blown up and plastered onto the lobby’s wall.

“Bastards!” Bull wheezed out before Connor crammed a sock into the open mouth. The satisfying screech of duct tape being torn from the roll sang in Liam’s ears. Once. Twice. Three times. Four times. Five full rotations around Bull’s face before Connor was content and smoothed the tape over the man’s lips.

Only then did the personal trainer speak. “Santiago! You motherfucker!” Santiago! That was the city! “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Mmmmmmm hmmmm ffffmmmm mmm!” Santiago complained into his gag. Connor slapped him.

“Do you have the keys to any of this stuff?” The redhead began patting the man down, trying to feel for a key ring.

Bull… Santiago shook his head, still trying to take deep breaths through his nose. Liam noticed that Santiago had become quite docile after Connor had shoved his socks in the massive man’s mouth. Not calm, but no longer fighting. His legs remained free, he could kick, he could buck his hips again, he could still fight back against Connor. But he didn’t. He laid on the floor, accepting his fate.

“Fucking useless.” Connor complained. He spun around on Santiago’s waist, still kneeling over him, and began winding duct tape around his new captive’s ankles. He stood and placed his foot onto Santiago’s hip. He pushed, forcing the bull of a man to roll over onto his stomach. He crouched down and relieved Santiago of his leather gloves.

He slipped them on, a perfect fit. He stood, domineering over the two bound men, and Liam’s erection quivered. Seeing Connor take control, wearing those gloves. He wanted that man. Wanted him bad.

Connor, righteous fury on his face, fished another pair of handcuffs out of the duffle bag. “Stay here and think about your shit, S.T.” He commanded Santiago, who whimpered and nodded. He looked over to Liam. “I’ll be back. Wish me luck.”

His hand creaked into fists, and he stalked off towards the lobby, towards Hare. “fmmmmmd lmmmm!” Liam heard himself calling out behind his leather gag.

And then the dreaded waiting set in again. Liam, resigned to his current trapped state, looked over to the new prisoner. Santiago lay there, unmoving. He didn’t struggle, didn’t strain. He wasn’t rolling around or attempting to free his ankles from the tape. He was obediently waiting for Connor to return.

Liam couldn’t believe it. This was the knife wielding mountain of a man who had held him hostage all night, threatened him, tied him up, toyed with him? Unbelievable. Then Liam saw the massive tent in Santiago’s jeans, fighting against the tight denim. He’s into this too! The dangerous façade of Bull had melted away under Connor’s control. Liam wanted to kick himself for letting this man get the better of him. And he wanted to kick Santiago again.

But then, turned his gaze on Liam. The bull of a man blushed at the model. He hung his head low, scraping it across the mat, and muttered a soft, defeated “mmmm smmmmry…” He shuffled closer to the smaller hostage, and rested his head against Liam’s chest, his nose digging slightly into the model’s exposed armpit.

Liam didn’t fight it. It was odd, a bit pathetic, but the anger he had towards this man was diminished. He was still pissed as hell, but it didn’t seem right to kick him while he was down. Damn it, I am way too nice…

Liam tried to distract himself and his thoughts. But it was hard. Santiago was an extremely attractive brown skinned man. His hair, though matted with sweat, was soft. His muscles, even hidden as they were under the black outfit, were inarguably impressive. And there he was, the hulking stud, bound and gagged against him, happily inhaling Liam’s pits. It felt nice. And his dick was completely on fire.

The minutes dragged in muffled silence, Santiago occasionally moaning into the tape, and Liam huffing into his leather. Then the door opened again, and both men held their heads up. One of two outcomes waited around the corner.

Once again, Liam’s mind swirled at the possibilities. Either Connor was victorious, or he very much wasn’t. Had he been able to subdue Hare, to put an end to this nightmare of an evening? Were Liam and Connor about to be free? Or had Hare gotten the upper hand again, and would a defeated Connor be marched back into the room? What would he do in retaliation?

Again, Liam tried to listen to the footsteps, and again, he only heard the sound of one person. Was Connor taking a similar approach as before, waiting until Hare was distracted? Finding his partner in crime restrained on the floor would certainly be distracting enough to give Connor a window to attack. But would the personal trainer be able to capture Hare before he freed his Bull? Maybe Connor was returning empty handed. Maybe Hare had abandoned them, taken the money for himself and run? But that didn’t seem likely.

As the footsteps rounded the corner, Liam’s heart practically leaped out of his chest. There was Connor, his beautiful flame haired knight, walking triumphantly into the room. Hare, hands cuffed behind him and ankles taped together, was slung over the personal trainer’s shoulder. The defeated burglar was shouting into a tight tape gag, screaming every muffled obscenity he could.

Connor confidently strided up to the pair of bound men waiting, and unceremoniously dropped Hare onto the exercise mat next to his accomplice. “HHHMMMMMMPH!” The smaller captive grunted from the impact as he glared up at the leather gloved redhead.

Liam’s eyes went wide when he saw that Hare had also been de-masked. Once again, his hunch had been correct! It was Kyle! Equally as disheveled as his partner’s, Kyle’s long blonde locks and beard were unmistakable. Liam’s one-time crush was still handsome as ever, even behind the anger and duct tape.

Liam happily watched as Connor frisked his newest prisoner, finally producing the desired set of small keys. Kyle tried his best to fight back against Connor’s touch, kicking against the trainer as he stood over the failed burglar. Connor let the blows hit him, but it didn’t deter him from collecting his reward.

He left Kyle to thrash about on the ground, the polar opposite of Santiago’s quiet acceptance. Connor knelt down in front of Liam, and pulled his client up to a sitting position. He reached behind the model and began unlocking and unbuckling the panel gag. He gingerly pulled it free, setting it off to the side, next to the bag of other materials.

Emotions flooded Liam. there was so much he wanted to say. He wanted to scream at Connor for not saying the code sooner and sparing them all this nonsense. He wanted to sing the man’s praises for overpowering their masked tormentors. He wanted to shout at Kyle and Santiago, berating them for putting him through all of this. He wanted to say something, anything to acknowledge Connor’s code, and what it meant.

“Liam, are you ok?” Connor asked, his voice growing tight with concern as he freed the model’s mouth.

Liam’s muddled thoughts compounded until all he could say in response was, “Will you go out with me?”

-----
The tables have turned! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry, many of your questions will begin to be answered in the upcoming chapters! If you are liking this story, please don't forget to comment!
Last edited by gag1195 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

YESSSSSS :!:

Connor, you beautiful flame-headed lug, you did it! Our Bull and Hare are unmasked and gagged, and finally we'll get some lovely answers! This was a tense waiting game, and I got the same feeling as Liam of frightened anticipation! I'm absolutely thrilled by this story, [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! <3

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhhhhh!!!! 🖤
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Awwww, Liam having the confidence to ask Connor out is so sweet. Santiago's 180 turn of personality when bound is interesting. And I think it's clear that Santiago caught feelings for Liam. If there is anyone Liam and Connor could extract answers from it would be Santiago. But before anyone's gag gets removed, hoping for some payback meted out by an angry Connor. Great chapter.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m so excited that Connor won!!! He deserved this victory after all the torture he experienced and advertently made Liam suffer as well. I still need to know what their motives are and it’s driving me crazy, this has to be more than just a robbery.

Also Liam immediately asking out Connor made me heart so warm. That was so sweet! Can’t wait to see where you go from this. Also the character images for those two were incredibly hot.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Liam, upon seeing Connor bring him two trussed-up studs: marry me.

Seriously, though, I can't help but grin at how those two finally have a chance to be a thing, especially after everything they went through. Speaking of that, it's so cathartic to have tables turned on Santiago and Kyle. I knew Hare called most of the shots but I wasn't expecting Bull to be so submissive once Connor gagged him good. Makes you wonder how Kyle made him agree to his plan, hmm...
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So the knight in shining armor wins! Awesome 180 degree reversal. Great to see that Connor took the time to use Bull's perfectly fitting gloves!

Santiago tenting was totally in to his bonded form, and going all submissive to Liam is kind of hot :mrgreen: Kyle definitely manipulated Santiago into this failed theft/interrogation.

I was surprised at Liam's very first words. But cute!

My wish now.....well that Connor exercises his own form of Justice on Santiago and Kyle :lol: :lol:

Translation: Excellent chapter :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Ah finally caught up again, and aww, what a love story! They should make this into a movie, way better than those sappy romcoms. :lol:

Liam and Connor prove quite the duo, I love to see what's next! Impressive how you managed to jump from two series that were very dialogue-heavy, to this one where half of the characters involved were gagged and mute!

And Liam just needed a very, very, very big push to finally ask Connor out, but nice to see him taking action (finally!)
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I give it about 1 nanosecond before Liam is completely mortified, but that was really sweet.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aaaahhhh.... :)

I love this!!!!

Like all good things, this tale is coming to an end. It's good to see you're tying up loose ends[mention]gag1195[/mention]...I mean captors! :lol:

All that remains is for Connor to wrap Liam up in a muscular embrace, and perhaps...

They'll tie the knot somewhere down the road! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Connor definitely needed a win after the night he and Liam have had! And yes, the waiting is over for you and the rest of the readers! Answers soon, I promise!

@NeedControl glad you enjoyed it, friend!

@Guardianbound As tense as this chapter was, it was also very sweet, that's true! And you can't really blame Santiago for his own little crush on Liam, can you? And don't worry, I'm sure Connor and Liam will be able to get the answers they're looking for...

@Bradstick I promise, answers are coming! And yes, I'm excited that I finally get to officially show off Santiago, and bring back Kyle!

@DeeperThanRed Can you blame Liam? I want to marry Connor after that, and he's a creation of my imagination! We'll learn a bit more about Bull soon, don't worry!

@socjuc happy to see you enjoyed it so much! I'm glad you enjoyed Connor taking Bull's gloves for his own, and the other details you pointed out! Like I said before, it's been killing me to keep some of these reveals from you all, and relying on the slow burn! But I am glad it's been paying off!

@LockedCheeseBird Thank you! I definitely would like seeing this on the big screen too! :lol: I really appreciate your kind words! I know Liam and Connor have been forced into silence for awhile, so expect a decent amount of dialogue to make up for it in the upcoming chapters!

@blackbound oh for sure. I can guarantee that Liam is already feeling completely ashamed by his words! :oops:

@KidnappedCowboy Who said anything about this tale coming to an end? I've still got quite a bit planned in this tale before it wraps up! I do love your optimism for Liam and Connor's relationship though!

Thanks for these awesome comments everyone! Didn't expect to get so many so quickly! Your support is everything! If you haven't commented yet, I still would love to hear from you! Stay tuned for the next chapter, when Liam and Connor finally get a chance to talk!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Who said anything about this tale coming to an end? I've still got quite a bit planned in this tale before it wraps up!
I've never been happier to be wrong!!!! :D :D :D :D
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

another great chapter. I am left to wonder, will connor get cold blooded revenge on the former captors, or will we learn that this is all staged and either a kinky roll play, or a setup for connor to get closer to Liam. either way, it will be good
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy Don't worry, there is still lots to do in this story!

@Wedgieboy69 I think your answers are about to be answered, or at least start to be answered!

Hey everyone! Surprise update! Your comments have been sitting with me all weekend and led to a sudden burst of inspiration and I couldn't wait to get this chapter written! There's not a lot of bondage in this part, but I've got a feeling you all won't mind that much! Enjoy!

Part 15: Flustered

Liam was sure that scientists would have to come up with a name for the undiscovered shade of red his face had turned. He was frozen, paralyzed by the realization that he had just uttered that question out loud. Liam was painfully aware, now more than ever, that he was roped and taped up, on the floor of his crush’s gym, alongside two equally restrained torturers-turned-captives, all while said crush knelt in front of him, expectantly. Connor had just asked him a sweet and reasonable question, asking after Liam’s overall wellbeing. And seconds after having that leather gag removed from his mouth, Liam managed to replace it with his own foot.

“...What?” Connor broke the awkward silence with his somewhat shocked tone. Liam heard the creaking of the leather gloves he was still wearing.

Liam gulped. He tried taking a breath or two to calm his frazzled mind. It didn’t help. He opened his mouth to attempt to respond, but his brain had stopped functioning. The portion of his mind that often kept him from speaking up, from speaking his mind, refused to work. Exhaustion? Desire? Confusion? It was hard to pinpoint the reason.

Regardless, there was nothing to stop the deluge of words that spewed forth. “I am so sorry! I don’t know where that came from! I thought I picked up signals earlier tonight, but then I wasn’t sure, and then we were tied up together, and it was all so scary and confusing, and then the code is my name- why is the code my name- and then I helped you get free, and you were so brave and took them out, and you’ve been so concerned about me all night, and-”

Connor’s lips closed the gap between them, silencing the babbling model. “MMMM-mmmm…” Liam gasped, then moaned into the redhead’s mouth as the pair leaned into each other. Liam felt those gloved hands cupping his cheeks, holding him steady. He was thankful for that because he felt himself swaying.

Liam melted, eyes relaxing closed as the relief of his feelings being out in the open and reciprocated. Connor pressed against the bound frame of the smaller model, his strength and heat both enveloping Liam.

Liam’s mouth begged for more, their tongues dancing around each other. The kiss, his restraints, the gloves, Connor himself, all swirled together. Liam was certain his erection was about to bore a hole through his gym shorts. He didn’t care. He wanted Connor to scoop him into his arms and have his way with his bound form. He no longer recognized, nor cared, that this intimate moment had a captive audience.

“Mmmmmm….” Liam huffed as Connor began to pull away. It didn’t seem fair.

But the personal trainer did separate, though he kept his gloves on Liam’s cheeks. “Yes.” It was such a simple word, but spoken with such confidence.

“Really?” Liam couldn’t help himself. He was too giddy, too flustered to fully comprehend anything happening anymore.

Connor beamed, a genuine chuckle escaping. “Yes, really!” He brushed his thumb against Liam’s cheek to reassure the model. “I’m pretty sure I asked you for drinks before all of this shit started, so yes, I want to go out with you.”

“Not to mention the code…” The words were spoken before Liam could stop himself. This isn’t confidence, this is stupidity, he chastised himself.

“Right…” It was Connor’s turn to blush. “I think we’ve got some things to talk about.”

He immediately got to work untying Liam’s restraints. He picked at the ropes binding Liam’s wrists to his upper arms. He struggled a bit removing the duct tape from Liam’s right hand, the gloves adding difficulty to the task. When he finally found purchase, he swiftly unwound the sticky substance from Liam’s fingers.

With Liam’s right hand free, Connor held it for just a moment, keeping it firmly sandwiched within his own leather-clad palms. He guided Liam’s hand over to the restraints holding Liam’s left wrist and silently instructed the model to work. Liam nodded, and began tugging at the rope, while Connor turned his attention to the leg restraints. Liam’s erection remained at attention, not helped by the trainer’s touch against his legs and ankles.

Liam did his best to focus, trying to keep his attention on freeing himself from the ropes. Again, Liam was reminded just how good with ropes Hare and Bull were. The frustration of picking at the knots did help keep Liam sufficiently distracted, until, almost at the same time, He and Connor each succeeded in undoing the ropes. Liam quickly freed his hand from the infernal duct tape.

He was free, finally!

Connor stood and offered his hand down to Liam. the model eagerly accepted. “Let’s leave our friends here to stew for a bit.”

Liam looked at Kyle and Santiago. The big Latin man was watching his now captors intently, but with remorse in his eyes. He wasn’t struggling, seemingly content to lay there in his bonds. His docile nature was a stark contrast to Kyle, who hadn’t stopped moving since Connor dropped him. He jerked left and right, pulled against the cuffs and tape, and verbally assaulted everyone through his tape gag. Reminds me a bit like Peter. Kind of a sore loser.

“Should we be worried about leaving them alone?” Liam cautioned. Kyle was certainly not going to give up, and Liam wasn’t looking forward to ending up back under Hare’s control.

But Connor shook his head and jingled the small keyring still in his hand. “I think we’re safe enough.” He shrugged and walked off towards the lobby. Liam followed, but not before casting a nervous glance back at Kyle’s thrashing form.

When they made it to the lobby, Connor ducked into the office, and sighed in relief. Liam was right behind him and saw that although the safe door had been opened, it looked like all the funds had been left in place. Clearly Kyle and Santiago hadn’t cared about the money. None of this evening had been about a robbery. It had been about…

He stepped out of the office and backed up against the receptionist desk. Questions crept into his mind, and his eyes were wide. Connor reemerged from the office and saw that something had changed in Liam.

“Hey, you ok? I know it was a lot, but-”

Liam cut him off. “Did you have anything to do with this?” He didn’t want to believe it, but it made too much sense.

Getting Liam to stay after hours, not fighting back against them, not giving the code and drawing out all the torture, the code itself. Had Connor sent Liam into the locker room, hoping that Santiago would grab him then and there? Was that phone call real? Santiago was definitely a regular here at the gym, and who knows how far back Connor and Kyle went. It was all too convenient. Was Connor secretly behind this?

“What?” Connor, to his credit, looked genuinely confused. Maybe even a little hurt. And Liam faltered. Either Connor really was innocent, or he was an amazing actor.

Liam turned his face, unable to look at his crush. “I’m sorry. It’s just… all of this…” He waved his hands around to frustratingly indicate the entire crazy evening. “Kyle and Santiago clearly weren’t here for the money. They just wanted the code. Did you set all this up?” Liam hated thinking this way, but he needed to know.

“Liam, look at me.” Connor said, not in a commanding tone, but a soft voice. But Liam couldn’t bring himself to cooperate. “Liam, please.” The redhead begged and Liam slowly leveled his gaze against the hunk. “I promise, I had nothing to do with whatever plans Kyle and Santiago had. Please trust me. This is not how I wanted to ask you out.”

“But, the code…” Liam couldn’t let it go.

Connor sighed. “I have no idea how those two learned about it, I swear. No one knew the code other than Courtney, and even she only knew the numbers. What they stood for was for me, and me only.”

Liam nodded. The nagging feeling in his brain subsided. He believed Connor, he really did. But this confession had opened up more questions.

“So… how long have I been your secret code?” Liam couldn’t help but smile, especially seeing Connor grow flustered at that question. The confident bravado had once again been shaken.

The personal trainer let out a nervous laugh and awkwardly wrung out his hands. “Well… you see… it’s… I… about three months.”

Three whole months? Wow! Liam couldn’t believe it. He was about to ask more questions, but Connor sensed that, and continued unprompted.

“It wasn’t anything at first, at least I didn’t think it was. Courtney told me to change the safe code for security reasons, and only I put in what I thought were 4 random numbers. Didn’t realize what I really typed out until later when I had to open it up later. The Letters jumped out at me.” He rubbed the back of his neck with his gloved hand. “I thought it would pass, like most crushes do. But it didn’t. Couldn’t get you outta my head. I looked forward to our sessions more than anything else going on that day. And I was devastated anytime you canceled. When you told me you wanted to stop doing sessions with Peter and Markus, I was heartbroken, thinking you were quitting or something.”

“Connor…” Liam smiled.”why didn’t you…?”

“Say anything?” he finished. Connor glanced down at Liam’s shorts. “I could ask the same thing. But mostly, I was too nervous. What if you said no, and dropped me as your trainer or found a new gym? I didn’t want that rejection. I’ve dated some other gym members. Sometimes things end fine and there’s no awkwardness, but sometimes…” He trailed off.

Again, Liam nodded. Hadn’t he had similar thoughts about things ending badly with the trainer?

“And then tonight, I took my shot. I wanted to ask you out, without the audience of the other gym goers. And when you started asking me about my past relationships, I saw my chance to talk outside of the gym and the trainer/client thing. So I asked you for drinks.”

He straightened up and squared his shoulders, crossed the gap between them again, and leaned in to kiss Liam. Not as aggressively as before. This one was sweeter. Not chaste or delicate, but rewarding.

Liam couldn’t help but laugh into the kiss. What a weird night this has been. But it wasn’t over yet, and once again, Liam felt his dream hunk pulling away. Then it was the redhead’s turn to ask the awkward questions.

“So, how long have you had a crush on me?” He smiled darkly at Liam, happily flipping the tables back on his client. “Come on, it’s only fair!”
Liam shook his head, but smiled back. “I mean, I’ve always thought you were attractive”, he rolled his eyes as Connor began flexing in response to his compliment, “but, romantic feelings? About a month…”

Connor gripped his chest in pain. “So I’ve been pinning after you for all this time, and I’ve just barely caught your attention?” More laughter between them, then the question Liam was dreading most of all. “What changed your mind?”

Liam took another deep breath. The smile faded. He felt his cheeks reddening again. Just do it. Rip the band-aid off. “I had a dream… about you… and Markus and Peter encouraged me to ask you out, but I had a hard time working up the courage.”

The trainer raised an eyebrow. “A dream, eh? My dream self get you all hot and bothered? What happened?”

Had the earth opened beneath Liam and swallowed him up right then and there, Liam wouldn’t have complained. How could he explain everything that happened to convince his psyche that his crush on Connor was a lasting feeling? The other dreams? Markus and Peter’s kink weekend? His head was spinning.

“Hey, hey… It’s ok.” Connor wrapped his strong arms around Liam. The hug steadied the model, relaxed him. “You don’t have to talk about it now.”

“No, no. It’s ok. I spent the weekend with Markus and Peter a few weeks ago… things were kinkier than I ever would have expected. They mentioned you were into bondage, and in my dreams I was tied up by you, being teased and used… by you…”

Liam was glad he was pressed against Connor’s impressive frame and thus couldn’t see the hunks reaction. He felt the satisfied grunt from the man, however. “Dreams? As in, more than one?” He rubbed Liam’s back. “Hmmm… that also explains the perpetual tent you’ve had in your shorts since Santiago grabbed you.”

“Y-yeah.” Liam struggled to keep his cool. “This whole bondage thing is really new to me, but…”

“It gets you going?” Connor finished. Liam nodded into his chest. “Sounds like we’re gonna have a lot of fun..” His voice was serious, but Liam sensed the smile on his face as he said it.

Liam unwrapped himself from his knight and finally looked at the clock on the wall. It had been 11:30 when Kyle and Santiago attacked. Now? “Shit!” Liam exclaimed. “It’s so late!” The clock showed 2:04am. Nearly 3 hours of torture, torment, teasing at the hands of Hare and Bull.

Connor followed Liam’s gaze. “Fuck. And we still gotta deal with them.”

“Yeah, we need some answers. Should we go interrogate them?”
But Connor shook his head. “Not yet. Let ‘em wait a bit longer. Besides, I could use some help cleaning up their mess from tonight. Feel like helping me a bit longer?”

“How could I say no? It’s not like anything bad happened the last time I agreed to it!” Liam chided.

“That’s the spirit!” Connor took Liam’s hand and led the way back towards the main workout and weight lifting room, where Kyle, Santiago, their mess, and their answers were waiting.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, Connor, maybe instead you should clean up Liam... with your tongue... while he's tied up and gagged. ;)

But in all seriousness, YAY! Connor and Liam finally have their feelings in the open! And the money wasn't stolen. So now just some answers are left for us to learn...

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

It’s so cute! I’m in love with their relationship! I’m so glad they were able to confess about how they felt about each other!

Still begs the question as to why Kyle and Santiago did this. The line about Markus and Peter mentioning Connor was also into bondage makes me think that it was them that convinced Kyle and Santiago to do this. Or maybe Courtney had Kyle and Santiago do this cause she wanted to Connor to be happy in a new relationship. That would explain how they knew about the code and the phone call. So many theories, can’t wait to see what the actual truth is though. Keep up the great writing.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Reading this brought so many smiles. Connor and Liam are so sweet together. (Assuming of course that Connor isn't the mastermind behind all of this, which would break my heart. )
Judging by Connor's reaction to Liam's dream admission, it looks like Liam is going to have many of his dreams come to fruition :)
Can't wait for the answers from Santiago and Kyle. Connor and Liam can get some revenge along the way. :)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So cute...I'm glad Liam and Connor are getting to know each other, and Liam will help Connor clean up the mess. But...

Never leave wily kidnappers/burglars/villains alone for too long! :shock:
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

My shorts were tenting this entire chapter, just like Liam's! This was done *perfectly*! Way to go [mention]gag1195[/mention]!!

Almost can't wait for more! 😛
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond I mean, I'm sure Connor can do that later, but right now he needs to clean up his gym! Also, it's a good thing Hare and Bull weren't really after the money. I shudder to think what you might do to them if anything happened to those donations!

@Bradstick Pull out your red string and thumbtacks! Which theory is correct?

@Guardianbound I'm very happy to finally give Connor and Liam a chance to actually talk! And don't worry, They definitely have some revenge in store for the former intruders!

@KidnappedCowboy I'm sure nothing will go wrong with them leaving Hare and Bull on their own. They're cuffed, taped, and gagged, so no worries! :D

@NeedControl I'm happy this chapter has been well received (in more ways than one) especially since there was very little bondage happening!

I'm really enjoying everyone's love for Liam and Connor, and I know they appreciate it too, even if there is still some distrust towards our hunky redhead! Thanks for the support everyone! No idea when I'll get the next chapter out, especially since I didn't expect to release this most recent chapter when I did! I should have part 16 up over the weekend though, so stay tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic