All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] thanks so much for your continued support! I really appreciate it!

Sorry for the delay everyone! I hope it's worth it! Enjoy the next part of Peter's Punishment!

Part 29: The Climb

“Keep your knees high!” Connor shouted at his client as he unleashed a barrage of leather at Peter’s bare ass. The bound model clenched as much as he could with the constant motion of his tortured workout. It did little to help.

SMACK! SMACK! “FFFFFFMMMMMMMMMM!!!!” He cried into his sock stuffed mouth.

“Knees high, fucker!” Connor repeated, landing another hit against his target.

Peter whined, but complied, lifting his legs higher with each step. It had only been a few minutes, but a sheen of sweat was already forming across Peter’s skin. Still, the blonde was doing a nice job of maintaining the pace Connor had set. Even with Connor and Liam peppering his well-toned glutes with their whips, Peter was stubbornly keeping up with the torture.

Liam thought back to his own Stairmaster sessions with his boyfriend and offered his own advice to his best friend. In between his own strikes, of course. “Engage your core, Pete! Flex those ab muscles!” He lashed out, alternating hits against Peter’s ass and his stomach.

“HMMMMMMMM MMMMMM FMMMMMMMMKKKRRRRSSS!!” Peter roared in response.

Liam could tell that his best friend was pissed. Not only was he angry about being so easily subdued, not only was he humiliated by this naked stair climbing exercise, but now his much smaller friend shouting demands at him. And as much as Peter was hating this, Liam was loving every moment, grinning from ear to ear. Liam could hardly remember being happier than he was at this moment, torturing his best friend alongside his hunky boyfriend. His moments with Connor notwithstanding. Obviously, his list of happiest moments all included his new and exciting relationship with his red haired knight. But this moment was definitely close.

And deep down, Liam could tell that Peter didn’t hate all of this, that some of his muffled ranting and raging was a facade. The blonde was sporting quite the erection, which Liam and Connor had anticipated. After all, hadn’t the same thing happened to them when Kyle and Santiago had tortured them? Intense stimuli aside, Peter was a bondage slut and everyone in the room knew it.

Which meant that Liam didn’t feel that bad when he occasionally altered his swing to attack Peter’s erect dick with the leather flogger. “NNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOO!! LHHHMMMMMM!!!” Peter screeched the first time his friend assaulted the bouncing shelf that was his cock.

“Sorry Pete, my hand must have slipped!” Liam teased, hit Peter’s ass a few times before hitting the erection again once more.

After a few more minutes of this physical abuse, Connor called out to his client. “You’re doing great, Peter! Your endurance is impressive!” He hopped up to the top of the Stairmaster, dangling off the side to make sure Peter couldn’t kick him. “I think it’s time we increase the speed!”

Peter shook his head. “MMMM MMMMM HMMMM!”

Connor’s finger hovered over the machine’s controls, tantalizingly close to the little arrows. “Unless you feel like having an actual conversation?”

Peter didn’t respond. His stubbornness took over and he simply glared at his captor.

“Suit yourself, Petey!” His finger pressed down and the stairs fell away faster… and faster…

Peter was practically jumping from stair to stair at this point, trying to keep up with the slightly dizzying speed of the device.

The assault on Peter’s ass continued. Liam found himself striking faster, trying to keep time with the rotation of the stairs, which meant he was striking harder, and with more abandon. His best friend’s ass was beet red, and the skin was beginning to show the patterns of each lash, the imprints of the leather strips taking longer to fade with each hit.

Peter was whimpering now. The pain was starting to break his own bullheadedness. And Liam didn’t really care at this point. He took another look at Peter’s butt cheeks and his mouth curled into a wicked smile. It’s going to be so painful for Peter to sit down at work tomorrow. I can’t wait to see that!

As the stairs continued their never ending movement, Peter was struggling to keep up. His shoulders slouched, his head bent. He rested his arms against the railing. All of his energy was traveling to his lower body, desperate to keep his shaking legs from giving out. Sweat cascaded off of him.

“Fix that posture, Maggot!” Connor bellowed, an impressive mimic of a drill sergeant. “Poor posture strains the muscles and ruins any good you do in the exercise!” He attacked Peter’s lowered shoulders, leaving a faint trail of marks halfway down the blonde’s back.

“PLMMMMMMSSS!” Peter cried, righting himself back to his original posture. His body was aching, Liam could see that he didn’t have much energy left. Satisfied that his message got through, Connor abandoned his assault on Peter’s upper back, and once again returned his attention to the plump red cheeks still on display.

SMACK! SMACK! Connor and Liam landed two more blows before Peter finally broke. “MMMMMMKKKK! NNNNHMMMMMHHH!” His body began collapsing, and he barely kept his balance as he began slowing down, taking longer and longer to climb the eternal hill.

“Ready to stop?” Connor asked.

Peter nodded.

“Ready to have a real conversation?” Liam chimed in.

“Mmmhmmm…” Peter huffed out.

Connor jumped back up and slowly decreased the speed, allowing Peter to slowly acclimate himself back to a calm stop. The sounds of the machine died, the stairs went still, and Peter finally collapsed. With his wrists and hands still bound to the railings, he could only fall so far, but it was enough to get his knees to the now stationary staircase.

Peter was clearly exhausted. His face was crimson and his blonde locks were plastered to his forehead. Underneath the duct tape, his cheeks puffed as he fought for deep breaths. He kept his head lowered, he had no energy left to raise his neck.

It was incredibly satisfying to see his cocky friend like this, Liam decided. He almost wanted to snap a few pictures. Maybe some slight blackmail would make him even more tolerable at work. Maybe Markus would appreciate the view. But he decided against it. It would bring unnecessary retaliation later.

Connor began unwinding the duct tape around Peter’s mouth, ready to continue the conversation now that the captive client was more compliant. But is he really ready to talk? Or is this another one of Peter’s attempts to avoid responsibility. Is he that good of an actor? Liam didn't want to take that chance.

“Wait!” Liam called, stopping his boyfriend just as he was starting to pull on the silver material. He smoothed it back down against Peter’s cheek, ignoring the blonde’s pleading.

Liam gathered up one of Peter’s putrid tennis shoes and the roll of duct tape. He stepped up behind his friend and calmly fit the opening over Peter’s nose and mouth. The prisoner whined and begged, but didn’t have the energy to fight back. He shook his head meekly, but it was mostly for show, not to actually fight off Liam’s plan. The duct tape smoothly wrapped further around Peter’s head, affixing the shoe to its owner’s face.

Peter, drained from his forced marching up the artificial hill, and desperate for deep breaths, found his only source of air cut off in favor of the monstrous odor of his own foot stink and sweat. He traded the deep breaths he had been sucking in for shallow, haggard breathing, doing his best not to inhale his own post-workout musk.

Liam playfully ruffled his best friend’s soaked head, then stepped back. Connor smiled as he watched his boyfriend work, also stepping away from their prisoner. He scooped Liam’s head into his hands and planted a long kiss on the shorter model.

“You have a far more devious mind than you let on.” Connor complimented. “But, why the shoe? He was going to talk.”

Liam shrugged and smiled. “I just wanted to make sure he really meant it. He might’ve been bluffing to get us to stop the torture. Besides, I grabbed his shoes, so I wanted to use them. And it was a lot of fun.”

Connor laughed and kissed Liam again, harder, relishing in Peter’s whimpered anguish as he was forced to watch the display from behind his nasty sneakers. “So what know?”

Liam checked the time, then dropped his voice to a whisper. “He does seem willing to honestly answer our questions now and we don’t have long until the class starts. But I’m also not in a hurry to hear more of Peter’s voice. What do you say we let him stew for a bit, then continue our chat after class?”

“You and your beautiful brain.” Connor looked at the clock. “But, we will need to get him ready soon, and he’ll need another shower. I can smell him from here.”

“Just a few more minutes of this then?” Liam stretched up on his toes to plant a kiss on Connor’s cheek.

“I think we can make the time…” He pressed his boyfriend close and began another attack with his mouth.
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Awwww. Good to see Liam grow into his dom side. With all the leftover adrenaline from today, I think today is the day for Connor and Liam ;)

As for Peter, going to class with those red marks all over, I wonder if Lizbet will be pleased.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Peter and Connor might have created a monster :twisted:

Liam sure showed their captive not to make him wait. The shoe muzzle is already a bad enough punishment but Peter also has to listen to them flirting. What a punishment!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Just a few more minutes of this then?” Liam stretched up on his toes to plant a kiss on Connor’s cheek.
Love how these two are getting it on :D , but with his tennis shoe now taped over his mouth and nose, it's more than a few more minutes that Peter should spend on getting his heart rate up...Perhaps a take on "To the Galleys with him?"

"To the rowing machine!" :twisted: :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Great chapter can't wait to read the next one .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hahaha! Great to see Peter getting his just desserts and seeing Liam come into his own as a man in charge!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound you might be on to something with Liam and Connor's adrenaline... Also, I'm sure Lizbet will be fine with the red marks, as an extra challenge for her students of course!

@DeeperThanRed something of a releasing the beast situation! And you have to love the mental torture of being forced to listen to your best friends flirting with each other. It might be worse than the Stairmaster torment!

@KidnappedCowboy not sure if they'll have time for the rowing machine before the art class starts... maybe afterwards though? Who knows!

@Msueta@2 Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

@Volobond Liam may be a sub at heart, but certain exceptions must be made! Growing his dom side to knock Peter down a few pegs is definitely warranted!

Thanks for the great comments everyone! I'm glad this story is still getting so much support, especially with as long as it's getting! I have a few more chapters planned before we wrap things up, including the art class, and Liam and Connor's big date night! So I hope you'll all stick with me as we approach the conclusion! And of course, I love to hear from you all each time! Thank you!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well well that wasn't a Stairway to Heaven for Peter... or was it 😈
Liam is becoming quite the formidable Dom... Connor may live to regret his sadistic influence on Liam, especially if he ever does find himself crossing Liam in their budding relationship!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@george_bound I'm sure it was a bit heavenly for a bit, but I suspect Peter is well and truly over the Stairmaster for awhile! :lol:
I have a feeling Connor is quite pleased with Liam's continued growing in confidence. And again, he is much more of a sub than a switch, so it's unlikely that Liam will seek to dom over his hunky boyfriend... but like you say, he may regret it if Liam gets the urge!
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh wow, I thought the class was a facade, not that it was actually happening! They didn't leave themselves a lot of wiggle room, did they?

Keep up the hotness; this is great!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl not a facade at all! Connor and Liam will explain in more detail in the next chapter!

Speaking of, I am hard at work on the next chapter, expect in in the next few days everyone!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I hope everyone enjoys this update! The art class is about to begin! How many of you would like to be a part of it?
Looking forward to seeing your comments!

Part 30: Masterpiece

Connor kissed Liam passionately, holding his boyfriend close. The creaking of their leather jackets and gloves drowned out the heavy breathing from their naked captive. Liam tossed his arms around Connor’s shoulders, his gloved fingers running through the trainer’s red hair. Connor began unzipping Liam’s jacket, exposing the thin gray workout shirt underneath. He pushed his hands below Liam’s shirt and began exploring the tight core and pecs waiting for him. Liam hummed at his boyfriend’s touch, deepening the kiss.

Had this been a few weeks ago, Liam knew he would be pushing away, he could picture that clearly in his mind. But not tonight. His confidence didn’t leave him. He knew what this meant. Liam closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling Connor’s beautiful musk, sweet sweat mixed with leather.

He broke off his kiss and leaned in close to Connor’s ear. “I think I’m finally ready.”

The redhead perked up. “Are you sure? There’s no rush.”

Liam couldn’t help but smile at Connor’s intense sweetness. “I’m sure.”

Connor released a low rumble from his throat and flashed a wicked smile. “Oh the things I’ve wanted to do with you…” He lifted Liam off his feet and once again planted a firm kiss on Liam’s lips.

“MMMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!” Peter bellowed into his tennis shoe, clearly unhappy at being ignored. Or perhaps unhappy at having to put up with Liam’s and Connor’s lovey-dovey display.

Connor groaned as he released his smaller beau. “But I guess those plans will have to wait…” The couple stepped back up to their prisoner, giving Peter their full attention.

“Fmmmmmhmmmy!” Peter complained, pushing against the shoe with his shoulder.

“Listen up, Petey!” Connor said, slipping back into his serious voice. “You’re gonna have to save that apology for after the art class. While we’d love to hear you talk about how wrong you’ve been, we simply don’t have time.”

“Mmmfffgrrr?” Peter knit his eyebrows in confusion.

Liam leaned in and inhaled, comically reacting to his friend’s odor. “Besides, we can’t keep you this putrid for the art class. We’re punishing you, not the students!”

“So, here’s how things are going to work. Liam and I are going to free you from the machine and re-cuff you.” Connor explained. “If you cooperate, things will go much better for you. We can simply chat after the class ends, or we can continue our workout session. It’s entirely up to you!” He waited for Peter to nod, which the blonde reluctantly did.

Connor and Liam nodded in response and quickly began freeing Peter’s hands from their duct tape cocoons. Peter remained as he had been, kneeling on the stationary staircase. Liam could see that his best friend really was exhausted. I hope he’s got enough energy for Lizbet’s art class…

Connor unlocked the cuff attached to the right railing, keeping a firm grip on Peter’s wrist the entire time. Liam unlocked Peter’s left wrist fully, pocketing the handcuffs. The captive model was too exhausted to put up a fight. He could barely hold himself up, let alone put up a struggle against Connor’s impressive strength.

Connor pulled Peter’s wrists together in front of him, locking them tight in the handcuffs. He helped the captive accountant step off the stair machine, Peter leaning against Connor’s sturdy frame. Connor retrieved a length of rope from the bag and tied a loose knot around Peter’s neck. Not enough to choke or endanger their friend, but enough to hurt when pulled.

Without a word, Connor began leading their bound and gagged model towards the locker rooms. Liam followed, but only after gathering up all their gear, and Peter’s remaining shoe. He felt a little bad that they didn’t have time to wipe down the machine, but he was certain Connor would make an exception.

“Plmmmmmsss…” Peter whined, trying to keep up with Connor’s untired pace. Liam couldn’t help but enjoy the view of his friend’s bare, hairless, crimson red ass. He smiled at the sight of the flogger impressions still noticeable on Peter’s backside. As he watched Connor tug at the leash, Liam could help but think how nice it would be to be in Peter’s place.

The trio entered the locker room and Connor made a beeline for the shower stalls. Pulling on the rope, the trainer guided the captive man into the nearest shower. He pushed Peter up against the wall, then swiftly untied the rope around his neck. Connor then looped the rope around the handcuff chains and pulled Peter’s arms up to attach the rope to the showerhead.

“Hmmmm… plmmmmsss nmmmmmo!” Peter begged, but the couple ignored his distress.

Connor stepped back and began to strip down, pulling off his jacket and gloves before popping off his boots, socks, and jeans. Meanwhile, Liam joined Peter in the shower to remove the shoe stuck to his best friend’s face. “Don’t want to get this all wet, do we?” He chuckled at Peter’s glare. He collected the shoe and excess duct tape, but kept their prisoner well gagged.

By now, Connor was down to just a jockstrap, a sleek bit of black fabric. The rest of his clothes had been tossed out of the way, along with the duffle bag of supplies and Peter’s shoes. The hunky redhead traded places with Liam, and Liam stepped back to enjoy the view.

“Time to get you cleaned up!” Connor exclaimed, reaching behind Peter to switch on the cold water. As the shower rushed to life, Connor jumped back, managing to only get his arm soaked.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFMMMMM!!!!!” Peter wailed as the freezing water cascaded over him. He shivered instinctively and the shock of the cold forced him to suck in short breaths.

Liam pulled off his own gloves and tossed them onto Connor’s clothes pile. He pulled a fresh bar of Irish Spring and some travel shampoo from the duffle bag and passed them to Connor. He also grabbed two towels and held them at the ready.

Connor uncapped the shampoo and poured some onto Peter’s head. “You may want to close those pretty eyes of yours. It might sting.” The trainer then began lathering up Peter’s hair, massaging the blonde’s scalp with his free hand.

“Hmmmmmm…” Peter squeezed his eyes closed and mumbled into the tape gag.

Connor had also long given up on remaining dry, and stepped further into the shower to better clean their sweaty friend. Satisfied with this shampoo work, he tossed the bottle back towards Liam, who managed to catch it and set it on the sink counter. The redhead helped rinse out the bubbly substance from Peter’s hair, making sure no residue remained in the blonde locks or dripped into Peter’s eyes. He unboxed the bar of soap, again tossing the trash back towards Liam. He lathered up the soap in his hands, then massaged the bar into Peter’s exposed pits. He also rubbed down Peter’s chest and stomach, his shoulders, and bent down to soap up the captive’s feet.

His job complete, Connor stood back and let the cold water do its work. The couple watched as the soap was washed away, revealing a once again clean, and more importantly, clean smelling Peter.

They let their prisoner soak for a few more minutes before they reluctantly had to finish getting Peter ready for the art class. “Ready to get out, Petey?” Connor asked.

“MMMMHMMMM!” Peter emphatically nodded his head into the stream of ice water.

Connor obliged and shut off the water. Liam handed a towel off to his boyfriend, who took his time in drying off his arms and torso that had gotten wet. Trading towels, Connor finally got to work in drying all the water off Peter. He was thorough, rubbing Peter’s hair dry with probably too much force than was strictly needed. Moving down to the arms and chest, before scrubbing those legs and feet. After the front was dry, Connor maneuvered the towel to dry off Peter’s backside.

When the model was fully dried off, Connor once again began explaining the next steps. “I am going to untie and uncuff you. You are going to step out of the shower and put your hands behind your back. The gag stays on. Understood?”

Peter huffed, but nodded. His confidence was all but depleted. There was very little fight left in him. Connor untied the rope and pulled Peter out of the stall. Liam handed him the handcuff key and the painful metal around Peter’s wrists were undone.

To his credit, Peter complied with Connor’s instructions. He turned around and placed his wrists together behind his back. Liam fed rope to his dream hunk and he set about preparing their prisoner for the class.

Connor adjusted Peter so that the blonde was grasping the respective forearm. Connor then tied each wrist to that arm, forcing Peter to hold his arms fairly high up against his back. Another rope was wound around Peter’s beautiful chest, and Liam recognized the telltale securing underneath the armpit. I wonder if Markus taught Connor, or if it was the other way around.

A second rope was wrapped around Peter’s chest, below his pecs, and connected to the ropes around Peter’s wrists. Another rope was attached to that one, and Connor looped it over Peter’s shoulders, further anchoring the restrictive ropes around the model’s torso.

A final rope was tied around Peter’s waist, with the ends being pulled underneath the crotch and back up through the blonde’s buttcrack before being tied off again. “MMMMMMM!” Peter winced as the rope thong was created, but he was trapped.

“We’ll worry about your legs once we get to the cafe, but for now, I think it’s time to upgrade that gag of yours!” Connor said, slowly and carefully unwrapping the tape from around Peter’s mouth. He pulled out the socks, tossing them onto Peter’s shoes, before firmly handgagging the stud.

“Mmmmmm ggrrmmmmm hhmmmmm mmmm!” Peter complained, cut off before he could even utter a single word.

“Ssshhh shhh!” Connor instructed. “There’s plenty of time for your apology later. But we can’t be late for the class! Liam?”

And Liam was ready. While the last of the rope had been applied, Liam grabbed his favorite part of their plan from the duffle bag. Which he now held up for Peter to see, and freak out about. Dangling from Liam’s grasp was one of the leather panel gags that they had been forced into by Hare and Bull. The ones with the little phallic protrusion. The same protrusion that Liam was now forcing into his best friend’s mouth.

Peter fought with renewed vigor as Connor removed his hand to make way for the gag. “Dmmmm’t you fmmmcking… MMMMMPHMMM!” He cried as the panel gag was pressed into place. Liam held the panel still while Connor, still behind the captive, was quickly tightening the straps behind Peter’s head. But the couple wasn’t finished yet. After the panel gag had been buckled, Liam held up the small padlock.

“PLMMMMSSS MMMMNNNNNOOO! HMMMM SMMMMRRY!”Peter cried, but it was too late for his pity to work. Liam handed the tiny padlock to Connor, and they listened for the satisfying click in between Peter’s muffled wailing.

“Payback sure is a bitch, ay Pete?” Connor said, ruffling the model’s hair.

—--

Connor and Liam stood at the entrance to the cafe, admiring their handiwork. Connor had ditched his wet jockstrap and was instead going commando under his black jeans. All of Peter’s belongings from the locker room, as well as their bag of bondage supplies, and their leather gloves and jackets had been safely stored in the office.

They had set up the chairs as they had previously done for previous classes, and now waited patiently for Lizbet to arrive with the sketch books. They didn’t have to wait long. As weird as the art teacher was, she was nothing if not punctual.

She entered in grand style, immediately taking charge of the space, passing off the student sketchbooks to the waiting arms of Connor and Liam. She undid her coat, talking away, not yet noticing the state of her model in the center o the room

“You try an artist’s patience by changing the class time all willy and nilly like that! I thought your clientele understood the arrangements for Thursday evenings!” She berated Connor for pushing back the class time. “Don’t they understand that these classes are for your community center, and that art is important for a well-rounded being. Of course most of your customers are the jocky meatheads so I… OH!”

She gasped, her latest thought dying on her tongue, as she finally saw Peter standing before her.

He was, of course, naked. She had expected that, given the previously discussed plans for this evening’s class. But Connor had neglected to mention the full story to her. Standing on the little platform in the middle of the cafe was a fully bound and gagged model. Peter’s arms had been restrained behind his back, his upper body tightly pressed together by impressive rope and knot work. Ankles were also wrapped in ropes, but pulled apart and attached to small hooks on either side of the tiny stage. Another pair of ropes connected Peter’s chest and back restraints and further anchored him to the platform. The leather gag and Peter’s scowling face completed the look. As did the crotch tie and erection, especially with the ropes wound around the length of Peter’s member. It was a last minute decision, but one Liam and Connor were quite happy with.

“Ms. Lizbet, we hope you don’t mind”, Liam started, “But Peter really wanted to make this class memorable, since, as you said, it’s important for the fundraising efforts. So he asked us to go all out. We hope you don’t mind too much.” He did his best to sound apologetic.

“This is…” Lizbet contemplated, circling Peter’s bound form.

“Hmmmmmp hmmmmme! Dmmmm’t lmmmsmmm!” Peter growled, hoping to communicate his truth to the stunned art teacher.

“...Unorthodox to say the least.” Lizbet mused, scratching her dyed pixie cut. He seems quite frustrated.”

“Frustrated! Yes!” Connor exclaimed. “That’s just what Peter was going for!” He slapped Peter on the ass, eliciting a cry from the model. “See, Pete, you were worried that she wouldn’t pick up on the emotion you were going for!”

Lizbet scoffed. “Bitte, give me some credit. Finding emotions is most of my job!”

“So, do you like it?” Liam asked. If she doesn’t, then this revenge plan is over…

“Do I like it?” Lizbet studied the captured model once more. “How could I not? It is a masterpiece!” She clapped. “Now, bring in the students!”
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I can't do justice to Peter's figure with my lousy art abilities but I'd want to be in the class just to watch him stuggle :twisted:

I don't think Peter is the vengeful sort, but I would love it if the next story involves a constant back and forth between Liam/Connor and Markus/Peter. A switch's paradise!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

First of all, the kissing scene between Liam and Connor was HOT!

Like, I don't see what Peter is complaining about. He even got to have a hunky ginger in a jock give him a bath. 8-)

And I know he can't protest about it but Lizbet's... unique approach to art sure came in handy to be fine with Peter's kinky form. I wonder how the students will react but I have a feeling that most of them won't object too much, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Come on, Connor and Liam! No pictures to send to Markus of the talented rigging? Peter is a masterpiece of muscle and rope and I wish I could see him but honestly, the next best thing is reading your incredible descriptions of it - your way of writing helps bring the imagery into vivid clarity!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound I'm right there with you! There's a reason I'm writing these stories instead of drawing bondage themed art- no artistic talent in these bones! :lol: But I do agree, it'd be great to see this class in action, and see Peter struggling away. As for the couple v couple revenge... well, we'll just have to see...

@DeeperThanRed I'm sure most of us wouldn't complain too much in Peter's situation, but it is part of a revenge plan for his admittedly misguided friendly prank. And yes, thank goodness Lizbet is as weird as she is! Look forward to the students' reactions in the next chapter!

@Volobond Don't worry, Connor and Liam have plans to show off their masterpiece! And my goodness, your compliment is making me blush! Thank you!

Thanks for the comments everyone! Looking forward to more, and looking forward to sharing the next chapter with you all soon! Look out for it next week!
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

A.
Maze.
Ing!!!!!!

I never expected this, and boy is it a goodie!! 🤩
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“Do I like it?” Lizbet studied the captured model once more. “How could I not? It is a masterpiece!” She clapped. “Now, bring in the students!”
I can't wait! :D

Liam and Connor have created their pièce de résistance in Peter...such artwork! :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl thank you! Glad to see I can still keep you guessing!

@KidnappedCowboy Artwork indeed! It certainly helps that Peter is so naturally photogenic, but I think Connor's ropework really accentuates and elevates the piece!

I should have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow! I hope everyone is ready for the art class!
My M/M Stories Here
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

I'm very ready. Can't wait for the next chapter. This is such a good story.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 31: Art Installation

“Showtime, Peter! Aren’t you excited?” Connor asked, smacking the captive model’s ass once more.

“Phhhhmmmmmmk!” Peter fumed. He was definitely not happy about his circumstances. But Liam couldn’t help but smile as their plan unfolded perfectly.

“Remember to keep that intensity and that angry look!” Liam commented. “Otherwise the effect will be ruined!”

Peter began to groan in response to his friend’s snark, but the art students were beginning to enter the converted cafe area. Most, like Lizbet before them, didn’t really pay Peter much attention until they settled into their seats. Pre-class conversations were flowing, complimenting outfits, inquiring about work, asking Lizbet about certain techniques. Then the first student noticed the state of their subject and audibly gasped.

It was like a ripple in a pond. The first student’s gasping caused other students to look up and take in Peter’s bound form, and either gasp or guffaw in response. More and more students paused in their unpacking or paper flipping, and now all eyes were on Peter.

Liam noticed the barest hints of blushing happening underneath the panel gag, despite his best friend maintaining his furious gaze. “HMMMMMMMP HMMMMMM!” Peter desperately cried out to the assembled aspiring artists.

No one moved.

Sensing the confusion and potential ruining of their plan, Connor stepped up onto Peter’s platform. “Welcome, everyone, to our very special Life Drawing Class!” He announced. “I know last week we mentioned that this class would be the long awaited full-frontal class, but we wanted to make it extra special! You all have been wonderful art students already, and were generous enough to pay more for tonight’s class, so we felt we needed to step our game up! In fact, it was Peter here who suggested an avant garde bondage approach! So, a round of applause for our model tonight, and a round of applause to all of you for your contribution to our community center fundraising!” Connor turned to Peter and began clapping, quickly joined by the assembled students.

Liam clapped too, grateful that his boyfriend was such a charming speaker. He watched as Connor’s words, and the applause, eased the concerns of the art students. Slowly, their confused faces lit up with excited smiles. Connor stepped down and gestured to Lizbet to take over. He rejoined Liam near the back as the Austrian began explaining tonight’s class.

“Yes, yes, very good!” She said, abruptly cutting off the remaining clapping. “As Connor said, tonight is THE Life-Drawing class! It is a culmination of everything we have practiced so far! Study the subject closely- the way the muscles carve across the body, how the rope sits across his form, see how the rope’s material takes in the lights! Where do you see shadows? How do they fall? See the subject’s expression, how can you capture that, especially if you aren’t facing him head on? Similarly, how can you best fully express ALL of the subject from your various angles? Observe, visualize, then sketch!” She slapped her trademark ruler in her hand, then stepped off the platform and began circulating around the room.

Connor took Liam’s hand, then leaned down to kiss his forehead. “I can’t believe how well this is working!” He whispered.

“I’d like to say I never had any doubts, but honestly? Me too!” Liam whispered back. He winked at Peter, who was glaring at the couple like a hawk watching a field mouse.

“FMMMMKRRR!” Peter screamed at Liam.

“Stone!” Lizbet shouted in kind, smacking Peter on his already sore bottom. “You are stone! No screaming and no moving!” She smacked him again. “Are you hard of hearing? I thought you learned this lesson last week!”

Liam and Connor stifled their laughs, as did the art students, who once again did not want to share in Peter’s torment.

“Gggrrrrrrrr….” Peter rumbled, but straightened back up. “FMMMMK!”

Another smack from Lizbet’s ruler. “Keep your expression! Stone doesn’t swap faces!”

“Have we gone too far?” Liam asked after Lizbet finally left Peter’s buttocks alone.

“Maybe. We probably should apologize after all this is done…” Connor sighed.

“But only after Peter properly apologizes first.” Liam once again winked at his best friend.

“You are becoming so devious, I can’t wait to get you home!” Connor planted a kiss on Liam’s lips. In the darkened corner of the cafe, as their bound friend remained on display for the studious eyes of the art class, Liam’s and Connor’s makeout session almost felt like breaking the rules.

—--

About an hour and a half into the class, and the sketches of Peter were coming along beautifully. Despite her eccentricities, Lizbet was a gifted teacher, and her students were dedicated artists. Connor was putting the finishing touches on what he was writing on a clipboard. He passed the note to Liam who carefully read over everything. He nodded and passed it back to Connor.

“Looks good to me. I just hope he understands, and isn’t too mad.”

Connor smiled. “I think he’ll take it in stride. He’s a good sport.”

“Thirty minutes left, everyone! You should be finished with your basic composition by now. I need to see shading, I need to see those fine details! Half an hour to make me swoon!” Lizbet called out to the room, continuing her vulture-like hovering of her students’ sketches.

Connor also made a quick circle around the room, playing the very thankful host, complimenting the different interpretations of his bound and gagged friend. He returned to his spot, where he and Liam spent the rest of the class leaning against each other, content to watch a frozen Peter. The blonde hadn’t taken his eyes off his captors since the class began, and Liam could see that his rage continued to bubble just under the surface.

When the class finally ended, Peter slumped, slouching his shoulders and allowing his angry face to fade as he lowered his head. Liam could see just how exhausted his best friend was. He even felt a pang of sympathy, but thinking back to what Bull and Hare put him through, that feeling quickly faded.

“Thank you everyone so much! I know I keep repeating it, but we really appreciate your efforts in donating to the Community Center! Another round of applause for our amazing Model, Peter Wilson!” He wrapped his arm around Peter’s shoulders, propping up the overly tired model to receive his accolades.

As the applause wound down, Connor led Peter in a deep bow before once again turning things over to Lizbet. “Amazing class everyone! This is our last Life-Drawing class, so you may take your sketchbooks with you. You’ll not need them again for a few classes. Next week we will be diving into sculpture and pottery work, so come ready for a mess!”

Connor and Liam waved as the students filed out. Connor lit up when the last student, a young man studying at one of the universities in the city, came up to the trainer and carefully ripped his sketch of Peter out of his book. “I hope his boyfriend appreciates it. I think it’s my best work!” the young artist said as he handed the paper to Connor.

“Your best work so far…” Connor joked. “You have a real talent for this Jake!” Jake and his trainer talked for a few minutes before Connor slowly ushered him to the door, again wishing him a goodnight. Lizbet departed a few minutes later with her own supplies, thanking the couple for their ingenuity and their surprise.

Once again, the three of them were alone in the fitness center. Connor and Liam turned their attention to their captive, who was barely standing. He whimpered as his jailors stepped closer to the platform.

“Alright Petey, think we can finally have a civil conversation? Or do you need another training session?” Connor asked, yanking Peter’s head up by the hair.

“MMMMMNNNO! HMMMMLLL TLLLLLMMMK!” Peter cried out in pain, trying to shake his head in Connor’s grasp.

He released his hold, then unlocked and unbuckled the gag. He carefully pulled it out of Peter’s mouth but held it threateningly close, ready to intercept any of Peter’s angry words.

Liam spoke up. “So, Peter, do you have anything to say?” He hoped his friend had learned his lesson. Please, Peter. Let the message sink in. I don’t like torturing you… well, maybe a little…

“I’m sorry.” Peter struggled to say. “I’m sorry. I really mean it.” He looked at Liam, and the smaller model could see he was being sincere. “I was honestly just trying to help.”

“But…” Liam pressed.

“But I took things too far. I never should have gotten Kyle and S.T. to kidnap you two.” Peter sighed, not breaking eye contact with Liam. “Liam, you’re my best friend, but after you spent the weekend with us, you barely spoke to me. You were distant. I was afraid we’d scared you off, that our friendship was over. I… guess I was desperate. But I saw how you two felt about each other, but weren’t doing anything about it. So I gave you a push.”

“You know, a blind date at a restaurant works just as well.” Liam joked, wiping away a tear that was forming in his eye. He’s just an idiot, but damn it if he isn’t very sweet and thoughtful.

“With as picky as you are? No way I’d choose the right place!” Peter joked.

“For what it’s worth”, Connor added, “ thank you. Stupid as your plan was, it did help Liam and me get over ourselves.” He reached out to take Liam’s hand. “So, thank you.” Then with his other hand, he punched Peter in the arm. “But don’t ever do something so stupid again!”

“Fair.” Peter winced.

“At least, not without letting us in on it.” Liam winked.

The three of them laughed before Peter spoke up. “So, we all good now? You’ll untie me so I can get out of here?”

“We’re good, Pete.” Connor nodded. He waited for a second, lulling Peter into a calm security. Then, when the model opened his mouth again, the redhead quickly pushed the panel gag back in. with scary efficiency, he buckled and locked the gag behind Peter’s head. “But we didn’t say anything about untying you!”

“PPPHHHHHMMMMM?”

—--

Markus fought to stay awake on the couch. He wanted to stay up and hear how the class went, but he was tired from his own day at school. There was nothing on TV to keep his attention longer than a few minutes, and his head was starting to droop. He felt bad going to bed without Peter, without saying a proper goodnight to his handsome boyfriend. But he didn’t think he’d last much longer. He was already instinctively curling up on the cushion and drawing his blanket closer.

The teacher looked over to the wall clock. It was past 11. The art class hadn’t been that late before. He tried to think about his lesson for tomorrow, keeping his mind active for a few more minutes. But it wasn’t working.

Finally, he switched off the TV, stood, and stretched. He’d just have to hear about everything tomorrow. Peter would be disappointed, but Markus was too tired to care. He folded up the blanket and tossed it back on the couch, and was about to head to bed, when he heard the garage door open.

“Finally.” Markus said out loud. He paused by the couch and waited for his boisterous beau to burst through the door. He heard some scrabbling by the door, then the garage door lowered, but still no Peter. “Weird…”

He took a cautious step towards the garage, hearing the scrabbling sound grow louder. It almost sounded like…

“Mmmmmksssss!”

It was Peter! Markus quickly opened the door to find his naked boyfriend looking up from where he sat at the house’s threshold. Markus was stunned. His beautiful blonde boyfriend was bound in front of him. His chest and arms were thoroughly wrapped, and an impressive leather gag prevented Peter from articulating any meaningful noise. A few items were tucked into Peter’s chest ropes.

Markus looked around the garage for a moment, making sure the pair wasn’t in any danger, then looked down into his boyfriend’s pleading eyes. “What in the world happened to you?”

He pulled his restrained boyfriend up to a standing position, and guided him inside, closing and locking the door behind them. Only then did he focus on the items tucked into Peter’s chest ropes. One immediately caught the teacher’s attention. It was a black leather flogger, tucked neatly against Peter’s skin.

Next to the flogger was a piece of folded paper. Markus took it and unfolded it, revealing a beautiful sketch of Peter, bound and gagged as he still was. A smaller paper fell from the unfolded sketch.

It was address to Markus, from Connor and Liam:

“I know you must be confused, but everything is fine! The art class was a bit weird,, but trust us, it was all Peter’s idea. Liam and I have been sworn to secrecy, but Peter is free to share the details if he wants to! Also, enjoy the flogger and gag as our gift!

The attached key unlocks the gag, whenever you feel like listening to Peter again, but FYI, he missed dinner.

Love,
Connor

PS: We’re sorry when the gag and whip get used on you!”

Markus finished reading the letter, smiling at the small key taped under the signature. He turned to look at his boyfriend, still looking doleful. “Well, Babe, looks like you had a really fun night! I guess we should get you something to eat, then off to bed, you must be exhausted!”

Peter moaned into his gag as his boyfriend began marching him into the kitchen.

I hope everyone has enjoyed Liam and Connor's revenge against Peter! And now, with that out of the way, the couple can get ready for their big date night! Only a few chapters left before we must reach the end of this story!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Bravo! Poor Peter, his skin must be well chafed after being tied up in ropes for hours. Hope Markus treats his boyfriend well :lol:

And can't wait for Liam and Connor's date night, or if they're heading back to Connor's home together, their first time... 8-)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“Your best work so far…” Connor joked. “You have a real talent for this Jake!”
Perhaps, Jake's "Peter Bound&Gagged" will become as famous as Michelangelo's "David." :D

Excellent chapter, [mention]gag1195[/mention].

I'm glad Peter is now cool with Liam and Connor, but...

I'm even gladder that they left him for Markus to take care of!!! :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I got no notification the new chapter was out! :shock: Whew, glad I didn't miss this! So glad to see Peter's learned his lesson, and I hope Markus keeps him tied all night!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Shadowtied2294 Welcome! And thank you for the comment! Sorry I completely forgot to respond until now!

@Guardianbound Rest assured that Markus will treat his boyfriend very well! ;) And yes, these last few chapters I have planned wil focus on Liam and Connor's big date... and more!

@KidnappedCowboy Indeed, this could be the start of a great art career for young Jake! And of course, it's nice for things to start wrapping up- Liam and Connor and Peter are back to good terms, and Markus gets to enjoy his wonderfully bound boyfriend!

@Volobond We'll hear from Peter himself how the rest of his night went, in the next update! Hopefully your notifications are working, would hate for you to miss anything!

And now comes the part where I normally say that the next chapter will be out in a couple days. But I unfortunately cannot do that this time. I've been dealing with a family emergency for the last few days, and I'm not sure how long it will take until things calm down. I don't want to say "go back to normal" because no matter what, things aren't going to be as they were before. So, it's going to be a bit of time before I have the time, energy, and motivation to write more. So, for the time being, I'm putting this story on Hiatus. I'll still be around, and reading updates when I can. Thanks for understanding everyone!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic