All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Hare slammed the athletic cup over Connor’s nose and lower face. Faster than seemingly possible, Hare had secured the sweaty plastic with yet more layers of duct tape.
I had the same reaction as Liam, when I read that! :D

So, it will turn into a marathon night for Pretty Boy and the Red-Headed, Muscle-Bound Trainer!! :twisted: :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Looks like Connor has a new and interesting incentive to get him to comply :lol:

So how exactly did Hare know that he would be successful pulling out a cup that Liam was wearing :P

I think as more time progresses and Connor continues to defy their request the better the torture continues :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Hare is definitely very imaginative! Love the way he took Liam's cup and 'gave' it to Connor, humiliating both of them in the process.

Connor is in a tough position - save Liam here and now or save the money that could help lots of people. And as always there's no guarantee that they'll let them go if he gives in.

Looks like Liam will just have to keep hopping!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond It's an awful situation for Liam and Connor, but agreed, the two of them as captives is very appealing! :lol:

@blackbound Your's is definitely a cruel idea, and one I considered! But, the night (and tortures) is still young, so I've a feeling we may see more of those cruel ideas soon!

@KidnappedCowboy Marathons are healthy, right? A good workout, right? :twisted:

@socjuc Incentives indeed, if only Connor wasn't so stubborn! In regards to the cup, Bull felt it when he was carrying Liam, and passed along that vital information to his devious partner! Hare put it to good use, and has more torturous plans in store for our two captives!

@Pup Wingletang I certainly wouldn't want to be in Connor's place, making the decision. I have no problem writing about it though! :D Look forward to more of Hare's creativity as the story progresses!

Thanks for all the great comments and support everyone! I hope to have the next chapter up in the next few days! I've got to do some holiday related stuff- decorating and gift wrapping, so the next update may be a bit delayed!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wow I didn't see that coming, interesting move with the cup.
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

love this story so much, too many stories in this site had becoming too light, too consensual, too vanilla, again with the smelling and all, becoming really repetitive and not exhilirating at all. i love the dark, cruel element, even if it's just fiction, something that in my opinion should always be an important element in any tugstories.

my favorite part is obviously the treadmill scene and also the rough painful roping, i think this is the first story involving both rope and treadmill in one go, so hot
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@TightropesEU Thank you! Hare is quite proud of himself for employing Liam's cup that way!

@harukatsukino welcome aboard! Glad you are enjoying this story! I'll be the first to admit that my usual style is the lighter/more consensual flair, as evidenced by my previous two stories on this site. It's a great writing challenge to introduce the darker, crueler elements! And if you are enjoying the treadmill torture, I've got some more fun things in store for poor Liam and Connor!

Thank you everyone for your patience with the next update! It should be up later this evening!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

At last, the next part is ready! Thanks again for being patient my wonderful readers! I hope you enjoy more of Liam and Connor's plight! Not sure when I'll have the next update ready to go, but I know I'll have some time leading up to the holiday! For now, though, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Part 7: Bunny Hop

Mercifully, Hare set the speed of the treadmill to low. Liam was grateful for that, at least. Just deep… deep down. Immediately, Liam was still quite unhappy to be stuck in this situation. But he had little choice to do anything but hop. So he did. He hopped as steadily as he could. Liam knew it wouldn’t be long before he collapsed. He was already so tired from his forced run. The hopping wasn’t helping his already tired legs. At this point, Liam wasn’t sure if he’d be able to walk at all when this horrible ordeal was over.

That is, assuming he and Connor made it out of this situation at all. Liam didn’t trust Hare or Bull to uphold any bargain. They had certainly proven themselves as a pair of sadistic fuckers. It hurt to admit, but maybe Connor was right not to give in to Hare’s demands. Maybe Connor is trying to stall them out. Maybe someone will try and check in with one of us, and realize something might be wrong when we don’t answer. Maybe someone will find us. Courtney? A good Samaritan walking past the gym? Someone? Anyone?

And then Liam tripped. He’d let his mind wander with optimistic thoughts of rescue and hadn’t focused on keeping his footing. His hopping had slowed down and his poor roped feet couldn’t keep up. The treadmill now seemed to be whirring a mile a minute, and Liam slipped. And he fell, Hard.

His knees connected with the rough rubber of the conveyor belt and his legs jut out behind him, dragging against the constant motion. “MMMMMMMMFFFFMMMMMR!” Liam cursed in pain as he began to awkwardly spin. His chest was still connected to the top of the treadmill, and so he hung there, half floating above the treadmill. And because the damned machine was still running, Liam couldn’t regain his footing.

“Hiiiumm!” Connor called out in alarm, risking a fall of his own to look over at his bound companion. Liam could feel the concern in his muffled voice, and in spite of everything, he blushed, partly from embarrassment from his fall, and partly because Connor did seem to care. He glanced over to his friend, then blushed harder. He could barely see Connor’s expression behind the sweaty cup taped to his face. Each time Connor angrily exhaled and fought against his bonds, he would have to breathe in Liam’s crotch funk.

Liam’s knees were on fire though. He couldn’t easily see them, stuck in his slow rotation, but Liam was sure they were skinned pretty badly. But, as awful as it sounded, Liam was now somewhat grateful to have fallen. It meant he didn’t have to run. His incredibly sore leg muscles were getting a somewhat awkward break. He was still thoroughly trapped to this stupid torture device. If we make it out of this, I need to remind Connor to remove the treadmill from our cardio sessions.

“Mmmm… Hmmmm mmmm!” Liam grumbled when Hare stepped up to his machine and grabbed hold of Liam’s shoulders.

“Took a bit of a fall, didn’t you, Pretty Boy? Well, that was bound to happen. Let’s fix you up!” His grip tightened and he jerked Liam up in a single motion. Hare was definitely the same size as his captured model, but he was hiding some impressive strength under his black get up. He confidently placed the now upright Liam back onto the moving treadmill, then stood behind him, his feet resting on either side of the moving belt. Hare kept his firm leather grip on Liam’s shoulders. “Don’t want you falling any more, do we?” He spoke close to Liam’s ear, but directed his question to Connor, who was now angrily glaring at his captor again. “Wouldn’t want to damage Red’s little toy.”

“Mmmmmm…” Liam whined. He didn’t like the way Hare spoke about him. He didn’t like this creep manhandling him.

“GMMMM MMMR HMMMMMS MMFFF MFF HMMMM!” Connor shouted, mustering as much energy as he could to raise his voice to the top of his lungs, even through the tape and Liam’s cup.

Hare ignored the musclebound trainer, and instead continued to help Liam stay upright. He allowed his gloved hands to move up and down with Liam’s hopping. His grip on Liam’s shoulders was tight, but he wasn’t pushing down on the model. He was simply reminding Liam who was in control. And damn it all, the sound of Hare’s leather gloves creaking so close to Liam’s ears was bringing his erection back to life, after it had wilted in the fall. I need to control myself. This is a dangerous criminal, threatening mine and Connor’s life. Nothing. The stimulus was too strong to override the present peril.

Then Hare had to make things even worse. The masked bastard leaned in close and whispered into his captive’s ear. “Muscles clearly doesn’t appreciate you. If he did, wouldn’t he have given up the code by now? Spared you this awful torment?” He was almost purring now. “You’re also clearly enjoying this too, you kinky fucker.”

“Mmmm mmm!” Liam shook his head. Yes, he was turned on by all of this bondage, and the leather gloves, and seeing Connor tied up next to him, breathing in Liam’s stinky crotch. But he didn’t want to give Hare any sort of satisfaction.

Liam’s denial did little to convince his captor however. Hare continued, raising his voice so Connor could hear. “Maybe when this is all over, Bull and I could take you with us. What do you say to that, Pretty Boy? We’d take great care of you. A little pet Bunny to appreciate in ways Red over there never will…”

Liam shook his head violently, nearly headbutting Hare in the process. He shimmied his shoulders, trying to break free of the hostage taker’s grasp. “MMMMM MMMMMMHMMMM MMM!” Liam did not want that. Not in a million years would he want that to happen. Maybe if Connor had made him that offer, but certainly not this creep and his hulked up lackey. Hare’s grip remained solid. He wasn’t going anywhere, and neither was Liam.

Connor was also not in favor of Hare’s idea, bucking against the rope keeping him trapped on his treadmill. Which seemed to be Hare’s intention. He’s still using me to get to Connor and that stupid code. But what if he is serious… Would Hare and Bull really risk kidnapping Liam? They were either very confident or very stupid. They were dangerous enough, and seemingly desperate enough to. Liam didn’t not like how convincingly Hare had made his suggestion.

“Just keep hopping, Bunny. And while you’re hopping, mull the idea over. I’d be a lot nicer than I’m being now… well, maybe not a lot nicer. But you like a firm hand, don’t you Pretty Bunny?”

“Mmmm mmmm…” Liam shook his head again. He wasn’t ashamed to admit, the thought of being Hare’s slave scared him. These monsters were going to take him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He hopped. He had no other choice. He hopped, desperately trying to think of a way out of this mess. He hopped. As Hare massaged Liam’s shoulders with his wicked leather touch. He hopped. As Bull silently watched the events as they unfolded, his massive arms confidently crossed over his equally massive chest. He hopped. Knees, calves, and thighs on fire from the constant workout. He hopped. Because right now, he was nothing more than a bunny.

NO! Liam screamed in his own head. He was not Hare’s little bunny. He had to stay strong, like Connor was being. Stupid, stubborn, sexy Connor.

Liam had no idea how long he had been hopping, but eventually, Hare released his grip on the model’s shoulders. A gloved hand quickly shut off Liam’s treadmill, then Connor’s. Hare stood between his two exhausted captives. “Well, boys, I think that’s enough cardio for now.” He turned his attention to Connor. “Are you ready to tell us the code? Otherwise we have to press on. We have strict orders after all.”

Liam found himself leaning towards Connor, swaying slightly to keep himself balanced in his fatigued state. But still his red headed dream hunk shook his head. Connor remained defiant, his eyebrows knit together in fury. Liam was dejected. But a thought crept into his brain. Who are they working for? Who is pulling their strings?

Liam didn’t have much time to play detective, as the two burglars each stepped to a captive and began freeing them from their evil treadmills. Hare was swiftly untying Connor’s tether, while Bull had stomped over to work on Liam’s. When the two were finally disconnected from their cruel cardio contraptions, Hare, still holding Connor’s leash, forced the personal trainer towards the weight lifting area. Connor, to his credit, bucked and pulled, straining like a bronco. He fought the lead, and Liam saw Hare struggling to keep his charge under control. He yanked harder, almost causing Connor to fall, and practically dragged the redhead behind him.

Bull chuckled at the scene, then followed, giving Liam’s lead its own firm pull. However, since Bull had neglected to untie Liam’s legs, the model was once again forced to hop. And the giant controlling him wasn’t taking careful, slow steps. The hulking criminal was walking normally, his long stride causing Liam to leap with every tug of his lead.

Amazingly, Liam managed to keep his balance until Bull came to a stop next to Hare. The two masked men now stood before their hostages in front of one of the gym’s weight benches. Their leads still extended towards the masked men, who each held them in their creaking leather palms.

Liam considered for a moment that Connor’s ankles weren’t tied. If Hare wasn’t holding on to the leash, could Connor get away? But Liam quickly changed his mind. Even if the trainer made a break for it, his arms and hands were still bound. There’s no way he’d make it before Bull tackled him or Hare caught up to him. Besides, the gym’s main door was still locked. Liam wasn’t sure Connor would be able to unlock it and escape with his wrists locked behind him.

“Alright, gentlemen.” Hare playfully snapped Connor’s lead. “Since you two enjoyed your cardio so much, Bull and I think it’s time to continue your workout. Can’t just do cardio and call it quits, right Muscles?” Connor glared. “I’m sure you’d want your boy toy here to get a complete workout, which means it’s time for some weight conditioning.”

Bull yanked hard on Liam’s leash, and the model jumped right into the solid wall of muscle. Bull wrapped his impressive arms around the diminutive man and hoisted Liam around until he was sitting on the weight bench. Hare had pulled on his own leash, and was marching Connor behind the weight bench’s bar.

“Bull, let’s get these two ready for another personal training session…”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My poor Liam!
► Show Spoiler

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

1. FINALLY Liam thinks to wonder about who they're taking orders from! I've been considering this question since they first gave away that valuable piece of information! Figuring out who is giving, and what motivates, the orders, could prove crucial to a positive solution!

2. As soon as they started hopping over to the weight benches I immediately hoped there would be some face-in-shorts action between Liam and Connor, and it seems that may be how they're arranging it! 🤩

3. Speaking of hopping, your progression with his thoughts being interspersed with the repeated hopping phrase was linguistically very effective; well done! You seem willing to experiment with composition, and generally write with more than a high-schooler's grasp of English, and I really, really appreciate that!! Exercising my mind while stretching other parts of me is a potent combination, one which sadly gets overlooked by many kink authors in deference to a faster publishing speed. Thank you for taking a quality path! ❤️
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

the rough roping must be really hurting to liam's arms and chest by now, and he had to breathe with all those tight roping on his chest imagine that! His knees had scraped to the treadmill rubber, and the ankles tight roping must've left burn marks by now. Even connor still cuffed with the steel, plus the cruel roping, must've hurt his wrists by now... prisoners need to be tortured like this. I hope there are more sadistic scenarios thanks to the crazy burglars, super hot story, and with they all locked in, and there's the shower, the locker room, all the gym appliances, and bits like crazy kinky bdsm in the duffelbag, we're just getting started guy, super FRESH
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Then Hare had to make things even worse. The masked bastard leaned in close and whispered into his captive’s ear. “Muscles clearly doesn’t appreciate you. If he did, wouldn’t he have given up the code by now? Spared you this awful torment?” He was almost purring now. “You’re also clearly enjoying this too, you kinky fucker.”
Liam's not the only one enjoying what's happening to him...Just saying!! :D

[mention]gag1195[/mention] This gets better with every chapter. It segues into a fantasy I've often had, as I rest on a workout bench between sets and look around my gym.

Thank you!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Little hopping Liam really is a rope bunny now! It's humiliating and scary and yet he still can't help but be turned on by the situation. Human minds and bodies and weird!

And let me be the first to second [mention]NeedControl[/mention]'s third point! Top quality writing as always.

Have the names Bull and Hare been inspired by Burke and Hare? Let's hope things don't get as morbid as that particular slice of British history.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago And let me be the first to second @NeedControl's third point! Top quality writing as always.
"first ... second ... third" --> what a delightful way to frame your statement! 😁😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] you've got an interesting theory... we'll just have to wait and see if it's correct!

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] Can't be too hard on Liam for not thinking about their boss sooner! He's definitely been dealing with a lot that's taking his attention! Definitely will get to see some face-in-shorts action! And my goodness, thank you! I certainly hope my writing remains on par with what you all have come to expect from me!

[mention]harukatsukino[/mention] more torturous scenarios to come. Like you said, plenty of options waiting in the gym!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I'm happy to see you enjoying Liam's plight, though our poor model may be less appreciative! And yes, similar fantasies for me as well! It's one of the reasons I hate going to the gym- way too many attractive guys distracting me!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] minds, bodies, and stimuli are very bizarre indeed! Hadn't heard of Burke and hare before you comment, and yeesh, morbid is right! No worries, I've no plans to repeat that history! In all honesty, the names Bull and Hare were chosen more for their physical attributes: Bull is a big, hulking man, built like an ox. And Hare is very quick (and quick thinking)!

Thanks everyone for your in depth comments! It warms my heart to see you all engaging with this story! The next chapter should be up sometime in the next few days!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thanks for your patience as I finished this chapter up, everyone! I know the holidays are a busy time for everyone, so I expect less comments on this story for a bit! I'm not sure when I'll get the next chapter out, whether before or after the 25th! Will depend on what pops up this week! Thanks, you amazing readers for your continued support! I hope you enjoy this installment of All Inclusive Fitness!

Part 8: Bench Press

Liam sat on the weight lifting bench, in a position much like anyone working out would be in, minus the ropes lashed to his body. Bull had placed him so Liam was scooted up a bit on the bench, his feet planted on the floor in front of the bench. Liam couldn’t lie, it felt amazing to simply be sitting, allowing his muscles a chance to rest. But he also knew it wouldn’t last long. Bull and Hare obviously had plans, and Liam doubted it involved giving their captives a break.

His suspicions were confirmed when a coil of rope was tossed over him and caught by Bull, who was standing over his tiny captive. The massive masked man immediately bent down and began attaching Liam’s bound ankles to the front leg of the weight bench. The already tight ropes around his ankles were squeezed even tighter as Bull unwound the coil, looping it again and again. In no time at all, Liam’s ankles were uncomfortably roped to the bench’s metal leg. The model could stand up, most likely with some difficulty, but that was about it for his movement.

As Bull stood up and crossed his arms, seemingly his default stance, Liam stole a glance behind him. He saw that Hare had attached Connor’s leash to the middle of the weight lifting bar, preventing the trainer from leaving his spot. Even without any weights on it, the bar was heavy enough and awkward enough to drag around, especially attached to someone’s chest.

As Liam turned back around, a flash of black moved in his vision. Bull’s black mesh arm muscles lunged at him, and a leather glove painfully gripped his chin. Bull held his prisoner’s face firm, keeping his head still. His other hand slowly moved up to the top of Liam’s head, where it grabbed a fistful of black hair.

“MMMMMM!” Liam cried as Bull released his chin and instead pulled his hair tight in his leather grasp.

Bull’s no free hand came back into Liam’s view, holding the familiar, and dreaded, knife. He once again felt the cold steel of the blade against his neck. “Hold still, Pretty Boy.” Bull said, his deep, accented voice speaking quietly, but firmly. He still stood over Liam, practically straddling the diminutive man, and gave a curt nod past Liam.

Liam, following the hulk’s instructions, dared not move. He remained facing forward, stuck staring at Bull’s truly impressive torso, the black mesh shirt doing very little to hide his beautiful muscles.

Hare spoke up. “Now then, Red. I am going to uncuff your wrists. When I do, I want you to place your hands on the bar in front of you. Grip it firmly and don’t move. Otherwise Bull’s hand might just slip…” Liam heard Connor grunt in anger. “I’m sure it’d be a bitch to clean the blood off everything.” A pause. “Do you understand, Red? A simple yes or no. Maybe I’m speaking too fast for you, Meathead?”

“...mmmhmm…” Connor finally groaned.

Liam listened to the sound of keys jingling, of metal clinking, of cuffs ratcheting. “Good, now hands here… and here… excellent. Looks like you can take orders after all.”

“Fmmmmk hmmmmu.” Connor cursed, but seemed to be complying. Now if he would just give them the damn safe code…

Liam heard the stretching and winding of rope, accompanied by Connor’s occasional grunting. Based on Hare’s instructions, Liam could only assume that his friend’s wrists had been bound to the weight bar. “Almost done, Muscles.” Then the unmistakable screeching of duct tape being pulled from the roll.

“MMMM FFMMMMMMK!” Connor screamed, and Liam could hear the bar clanging as the trainer fought against whatever Hare was doing with the tape. Bull pulled Liam’s hair tighter and pressed the knife closer to Liam’s neck. Connor must have seen that, because all sounds of struggle stopped. “Pppmmmms, mmmnnno.” The redhead begged. Bull held firm as Hare resumed his taping. The room was now silent except for his own heavy breathing and the ripping of the duct tape.

Eventually, Hare was satisfied with his taping. “A perfect Specimen, don’t you think, Bull?”

Bull nodded. “Almost. Let’s get Pretty Boy set up now.”

“A fantastic idea!” Hare agreed.

Bull pulled the knife away and Liam gulped down a deep breath. He relaxed as much as he was able to, with his hair still trapped in Bull’s leather vice grip. The mountain of a man held tight, and returned to holding Liam’s chin in his other hand. He forced his pretty little hostage to look up at his domineering form.

“Same rules, Pretty Boy. Gonna untie your arms. Lay back and grab the bar. Otherwise, don’t move. Understand?” Bull’s voice was almost sweet, thanks in part to his accent. He sounded very sure of himself. He wrenched Liam’s head, forcing him to look behind him. Liam saw that Hare had been given the knife and was now holding it close to Connor’s exposed neck. “This is just a precaution. We know you’ll behave, right Pretty Boy?”

Liam could feel tears welling up in his eyes. He hated seeing Connor in trouble, he hated Bull’s tight grip on his chin and hair, and he dreaded the awful things these two men had planned. He nodded, forced to move painfully against Bull’s hold. “Bueno.” Bull nodded. Spanish it is, then.

Liam sighed in relief when the beast finally released his grip on his head. He reached over, his leather fingers moving with surprising dexterity as he unknotted the ropes chafing Liam’s wrists. Again, relief flooded into his hands as the ropes fell away. He’d never been so grateful for Markus and Peter’s ropework introduction than he was as he felt the harsh, uncaring skills Hare and Bull displayed. Bull also tugged the ropes loose around Liam’s chest and arms. For the first time since this ordeal began, his upper body was free. His feet were still trapped, and he knew he didn’t stand a chance against Bull, even if Connor wasn’t currently playing the hostage.

So he followed his towering captor’s instructions. He laid back onto the weight bench, at least somewhat grateful he was allowed to rest his back. And from this vantage point, looking up at the weight bar and Connor, Liam could finally focus on what Hare had done. His assumptions had been correct, at least partly. Rope was wound tightly around each of Connor’s wrists, and each connected to the bar. Connor was firmly gripping the bar, as he normally would when spotting Liam or another client, but with Hare’s added insidious twist. Connor’s hands had been duct taped to the bar, preventing the trainer from picking at the ropes binding him to the bar. Smart… From his position, Connor could have easily untied himself. Damn, Hare thinks of everything…

Bull grabbed hold of Liam’s right wrist and pulled it up towards the bar. He placed Liam’s hand on the bar, closing his leather clad fist around the smaller hand, where one would normally hold the bar while doing bench presses. He repeated the motion with Liam’s left hand. Remembering Bull’s instructions, Liam kept his hands there, gripping the bar. He wouldn’t risk moving, wouldn’t risk endangering Connor any more.

Bull produced a coil of rope from Hare’s bag, and began wrapping it around Liam’s right wrist. Mimicking Hare’s work on Connor’s wrist, Bull was ruthless in his thoroughly tight binding of Liam. It wasn't long before the model found his wrist firmly affixed to the weight bar. Even if he let go of it, his right hand was now trapped. Bull repeated the process with Liam’s left wrist.

Then came the duct tape. Liam knew they wouldn’t risk keeping Liam’s fingers free. The agonizing screaming of the duct tape echoed throughout the weight room as Bull mercilessly wrapped Liam’s hands into sticky, silver fists. Now both captive’s hands were completely useless. They wouldn’t be free of this weight bar until Hare and Bull were good and ready.

Bull pulled out one more length of rope and knelt down to lash Liam’s stomach to the weight bench. He was now completely secured as the rope bit uncomfortably into his abs and side. At the same time, Hare had grabbed the roll of duct tape from Bull and began plastering more around Liam’s mouth. He pulled the roll down, past Liam’s head, and wrapped it around the bench itself. He looped the roll of silvery material like this a handful more times, pinning Liam’s head to the weight bench. The model could no longer move his head or neck, forced to look up at Connor’s impressive form. He could see the trainer straining his arms against his bonds now that Hare had moved the knife away.

Liam’s view didn’t last long, as he saw Hare stand behind Connor, and push. The muscular captive awkwardly stepped forward, his waist colliding with the metal bar. Hare swiftly grabbed another coil and bent down to lash Connor’s left ankle to the left leg of the bench. Liam heard his friend grunt in pain as the rope was tightened more than necessary. Liam could hear Hare repeating the process with Connor’s right ankle.

Now, Liam could only see Connor’s crotch, uncomfortably close to his duct taped face. He could smell the musk wafting off his dream hunk. And he couldn’t help but breathe in a little more deeply than before. And, Liam could definitely see an erection straining against Connor’s black workout shorts.

Hare, still kneeling from his work restraining Connor’s ankles, popped his head up right behind Liam. “Enjoying the smells? Figured since Muscles gets to enjoy your crotch stink, you should enjoy his.” He leaned around Connor’s impressive legs to look at the tent in Liam’s shorts, standing at attention for all to see. “Or are you enjoying the sights more?”

He patted Liam on the head before standing. Liam, vision blocked by Connor’s shorts and crotch, couldn’t see anything. Once again, he had to rely on his hearing. He heard Hare and Bull moving around, then he heard and saw Connor struggling against the ropes.

“MMMM MMMMM! MMM MMM!” Connor was clearly unhappy with what their captors were up to, shaking his head so violently that this whole body was trembling.

It didn’t take long for Liam to realize what the masked men were up to, and to try his best to shake his own trapped head. He felt the heavy circular weights being added to the ends of the bar. More and more, clanging against the waiting metal beam. He heard the stoppers clamp onto the bar, then heard Hare’s all too excited voice. Liam really wanted to punch Hare in his stupid masked face.

“Alright, gents! It’s time for some bench presses! I think ten reps to start.” Neither Liam nor Connor moved, unwilling to lifted the heavy bar or deal with the torture. That clearly didn’t satisfy Hare.

Connor began to scream into his cup covered gag as Liam heard a swift, whistling sound. Then a crack.

Whistle.

CRACK!

“MMMMMMM!”

And then Liam understood why Connor had cried out. A sharp pain erupted over his stomach as what felt like a thousand pieces of leather snapped against him. “MMMMMMMMMMMMM!” Liam screamed into his friend’s crotch. Those bastards have whips? What the fuck?

“I said ten reps.” Hare repeated. His voice was calm, but full of ice. He was serious. And Liam and Connor were screwed.

Not wanting another whipping, Liam felt Connor’s grip on the bar tighten, and then, the trainer grunted a countdown. “Hmmmne… MMMwwmmu… Hmrrrmee!”

The pair grunted in joint effort. Their muscles strained against the weight. There had to be two hundred pounds on this bar, maybe more. Hare and Bull weren’t going to go easy on them. The cardio had been nothing short of torture, and so too it seemed, their upper body workout.

Liam fought against gravity as the bar lowered towards his chest. He knew Connor was pulling with all his might, trying to keep the damned weight from crushing his client. Ordinarily, Connor would simply be hovering, ready to step in and help. But ordinarily, their hands weren’t taped to the bar and they weren’t both exhaustedly struggling with the weight.

Breathing heavily, they managed to bring the bar back to it’s starting position. Then they faltered as in unison, their devious jailors cracked their whips.

One!” Hare shouted over the noise of leather striking. “Keep it up boys!”

“MMMMMM!” Liam and Connor screamed, trying to maintain balance on the unwieldy bar. Slowly, they began to lower it again.

Connor and Liam's predicament in this chapter inspired by this picture from capturedguys.com
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So fucking hot!! 😍😍
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is why I love couples' bondage.

It's great seeing two bound guys being used against each other while also having to work together. Liam and Connor have some deviously genius captors.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago This is why I love couples' bondage.

It's great seeing two bound guys being used against each other while also having to work together. Liam and Connor have some deviously genius captors.
Couldn't have said it better myself! Love the visual aid to accompany the unwilling enjoyment of both captives! Amazing work, as usual! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself! Love the visual aid to accompany the unwilling enjoyment of both captives! Amazing work, as usual! ;)
Ummm Can I triple these conclusions. To add, having the threat of Bull potentially knifing Liam as an insurance on Connor's behaviour is extra alluring. Love how this constant use of each other on one another is used to manipulate their victims....its simply H-O-T may I say :lol:

To me also, is using Bull on Liam as a main captor. This is obvious overkill...but dare I say this may be on purpose?...To fuck with Connor's mind...yet another stimulus on him to get further compliance.... :mrgreen:

Brilliant writing!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago

Ummm Can I triple these conclusions. To add, having the threat of Bull potentially knifing Liam as an insurance on Connor's behaviour is extra alluring. Love how this constant use of each other on one another is used to manipulate their victims....its simply H-O-T may I say :lol:

To me also, is using Bull on Liam as a main captor. This is obvious overkill...but dare I say this may be on purpose?...To fuck with Connor's mind...yet another stimulus on him to get further compliance.... :mrgreen:

Brilliant writing!
Agreed, as much as it would upset Liam, he's definitely a weak spot for Connor in this situation. Endangering him yields results faster than simply intimidating Connor. Bull & Hare seem very aware of that.

I dig this kind of subtle power dynamic between captives.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Weight-training after cardio?

I often follow that routine myself, but I'm not tied to it.

Glad to see Bull and Hare have Liam and Connor tied to it! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl glad you enjoyed this chapter! More in store for poor Liam and Connor!

@DeeperThanRed thank you! I'm loving being able to explore this predicament bondage with Liam and Connor! It's quite different than Markus and Peter's lessons they gave. And even though Liam was tied up with one of them during his instructions, it's like you said, there wasn't a lot of working together or trying to get out of it!

@Volobond As soon as this story was voted the winner, I knew I had to include a version of the bondage in that capturedguys set! It just fit too perfectly (with some minor modifications!) :lol:

@socjuc Hare and Bull are definitely playing mind games with their two captives! Manipulating and threatening each of them to force compliance from the other! And you're right, Bull taking charge of Liam is definitely overkill, and to mess with Connor's mind. It's one thing for massive Bull to keep either of them under control, but it's another for him to exert control while towering over Liam. Plus, with Bull with Liam, that means the smaller Hare gets to control Connor, which is also vert humiliating!

@KidnappedCowboy I'm sure if Connor could, he'd tell you that there is no wrong way to workout, as long as you are doing what's best for you and your body. He's a bit busy right now though... But you are right, keeping yourself tied to a consistent workout routine is important! It's so kind of Hare and Bull to help Connor and Liam out like that! :D
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Loved the story going on so far...
In last part I wouldn't have figured out predicament without pic

Thanks for sharing that as well... :)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Just read all the chapters and I am loving the series so far. I love how you used the results from the poll in last series to work as basis for the bondage. The scenes have been amazing so far! I really like how you use that image, really helped set the stage!

Can wait for the next chapter and have a happy holiday!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic