BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) *new chapter August 30th*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 4 – MEETING PERRY

I wasn’t homing for much to happen before Danny got back from practice, and as usual, I was wrong. I mean who could blame me? I was locked in a skin-tight rubber sleepsack which makes moving impossible, gagged with some jock’s cumrags and a gas mask strapped on my head forcing me to air out that same jock’s baseball shoe that he wore for the past six years. How could something happen to me in that predicament? Well, let me tell you…

I couldn’t tell how much time had gone by since Danny left me breathing the inside of his reeking shoe, but it felt like an eternity. The smell, obviously, did get any better, it was still smelly, sweaty, and putrid but again what can I do to stop it? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

This fucking shoe was the only thing keeping me alive actually, my only source of air was Danny’s smelly baseball shoe. Now, reading that in a gay fanfiction story about Grayson Dolan or Tom Holland would have made me hornier than ever but actually living it as something forced upon me by someone I met only a few hours ago was something else. Don’t get me wrong, Danny was hot as fuck, but I didn’t ask for this. Plus, Danny’s smell was the strongest I have ever smelled in my entire life.

After a while, I gave up protesting through my gag and trying to move. I was just laying there, taking deep breaths, and still tasting Danny’s dried then saliva-rehydrated cum when suddenly I heard a noise coming from what sounded like the door of the apartment. Finally! Danny was back and would – I hope – let me out of this now soaking wet sleepsack or at least taking that fucking gas mask off my face or I don’t know, but what I knew for sure is that someone was coming into the apartment, so I resumed my (attempt at) screaming, protesting and trying to move.

- MMMPPPHHHHHHH!!!! IIIMMMMPPHPHHHHH HHEEEEEEE!!!!
- Ayo bro! Is someone in there or do I have to take a beer myself!

Wait, what?! That was not Danny’s voice?! I stopped trying to scream that I was in the room as suddenly as I began. Who could it be? I was the one who was supposed to live with Danny, or maybe he had other roommates that I did know of? Well, how could I know after all, I spent all day here and the least you can say is that I did not have the chance to talk much to Danny. Well even if it wasn’t Danny, I thought that that person might help me seeing me in this predicament.

- MMMMPHHHHHHFFFFFF!!! MPHHHHHH!!!!

Then I heard footsteps getting closer and closer from the door of the room and finally, someone opened the door.

- Mmmmphhhhhh!!!
- Bro what the fuck?!

Yeah, it was definitely not Danny. The tight gas mask prevented me from seeing the man who just entered the room.

- Is someone in there?
- YYYYEEEEHHHHHMPPFFFF!!!

Finally! Finally!!! Someone found me and my nightmare was finally coming to an end thanks to this unknown saviour. I kept on moving and trying to make myself understood through my thick gag which was not working but at least someone knew I was kept in there against my will.

- Would you look at that, what do we have here…

The stranger got closer to me and eventually sat right in front of my gas-masked face and foggy goggles. Well yes, Danny was one hot jock, but this guy, sitting right in front of me and blessing my sight with his wonderful face and body, was one of a hell hot jock too! My saviour was really hot as fuck…

- What did you get yourself into man hahaha look at yourself!
- Mmmphhhhhh!
- Well yes, it would be difficult with that thing, what is it? A fucking gas mask? Strapped to your face?
- PPPPMMMMMMPPPHHHH TTMMPMPHHH II OOOMMMPHHHH!
- Nah I won’t do that… it suits you well little bitch hahaha I knew Danny had some weird kinks but this… this is something I could have done to a shoe-sniffer like you!
- Mmmpppphhhhhffff????

Wait what? What did he say? “Something he could have done to a shoe-sniffer like me”? what the hell does that mean? Was my wonderful saviour into whatever you may call all of that too? I started protesting even more.

- Hooooo right I see, you’re sniffing on his legendary baseball shoe little fucker hahaha can’t wait to show you mine then! But before let’s introduce ourselves right faggy? I’m Fisher, but no one calls me that, so call me Perry, but it will be Sir for you right? Faggots usually call me Sir so you will too.
- Mmmmphhhffff?! MPPPPPHHHHH!!
- Yeah and you will be… well you will be my little fag! Yeah that’s how I will call you, little fag or faggy, I think it suits you well… not that you have a say in this anyway right bitch?
- MMMPPPHHHHH!!!!

Was he serious? I won’t call him Sir, who the fuck was he? Being beautiful as he was, did not give him every right. But he was right, what could I do… nothing… absolutely nothing…

- So… where does that little tube lead faggy?
- Mmmppphhhhhfff!
- Hahaha Danny, you never disappoint me hahaha

I was powerless and watched him take the shoe to which the end of my breathing tube was tapped and started taking the shoe off of it, OMG THANK GOD FINALLY!!! As soon as he did, I got a whiff of fresh air… I truly forgot how it felt like to be able to breathe normally and fresh air. However, that was short-lived as Perry took the tube and took it closer to his mouth.

- Now you hear me better right?
- Mmpphhhhh

Well, he must have been to McDonald’s with Danny for lunch. His worm breath started filling my mask and I was forced to breathe and smell it. He was looking at me straight into my eyes and I saw his little smirk which was even hotter than Danny’s.

- Like smelling my breath fag? PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF…

He took a deep breath and exhaled straight into the tube which was still my only source of air.

- MMMPPPHHHHH!!!
- Yeah smell that… I know you like it, right, I’m the one keeping you alive right now thanks to the air I’m exhaling so you’d better be grateful little bitch and take some deep breaths! Here, PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck he was hot but what a sadistic jock! Wait… what is he doing?!

That's it subs and Sirs! I sincerely hope you like chapter 4.
I know that the delay of the post are sometimes big and I'm sorry for that but this is kind of a busy period for me.
Also, I have a question for you, am I allowed to include pictures in my story?
I'm a bit afraid as I don't think I can include pictures of people if they do not authorise me to...
Please let me know, I really want you to know what Danny and Perry look like ;)
Tell me what you think!

Kind regards,

Hornysub.
Last edited by Hornysub 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Great beginning! I hope Andrew will spend A LOT of quality time with his new roommate :)
well now you get to know it...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention] love her story . Would love to see pictures .
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great chapter. Perry seems super sadistic which is so hot! Can’t wait to see him in the next chapter. If you can use pictures, that would be amazing! Keep up the good work!
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago @Hornysub love her story . Would love to see pictures .
thank you! will most likely post some next chapter
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago That was a great chapter. Perry seems super sadistic which is so hot! Can’t wait to see him in the next chapter. If you can use pictures, that would be amazing! Keep up the good work!
thank you very much!
hope you'll like what's coming next...
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

Good Chapter unexpected. Still i wish for some stuff maibe with Latex or tape .. shiny stuff hehe
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

gin wrote: 2 years ago Good Chapter unexpected. Still i wish for some stuff maibe with Latex or tape .. shiny stuff hehe
Thank you for your comment!
I will surely take those suggestions into account!
Don't forget that Andry is currently encased in a tight black shiny rubber sleepsack 😏
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

oh dont worry i wont forget... but he could be also fully taped up and then stuffed in a rubbersleepsack hehe

and maibe blindfolded ... haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It sounds like Andry is in quite a bit of trouble with not one but two jockish Doms now in the picture!
Awesome continuation, [mention]Hornysub[/mention]

Greatly looking forward to what Danny and Perry have in store for our little worm-of-a-protagonist ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 5 – GETTING TO KNOW PERRY

Perry continued exhaling into my breathing tube, feeding me his warm and smelly breath to suck on while sometimes cutting off my air completely and watching me struggling in my rubber prison.

- Yeeeah you really like that faggot, smelling a real man smell with you little bitch nostrils hahaha
- Mmpphhhhh!!! PPPMMMMMPHHHH!!!
- Yeah no need to moan like a little bitch I know you love it pervert haha! Ho wait, it’s coming for you… have this… BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP… PPPFFFFFFFFF!!
- MPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

This hot jock just did the same as his friend and let out an enormous burp right in my gagged face, forcing me to smell it. He was a true pervert, loving watching me like this and forcing me to smell his disgusting burp. I could see it in his eyes, looking at me through the round holes of my gas mask. I slowly started to hate his little smirk. Right after blowing his nasty burp into the tube of my gas mask, Perry cut out my air, leaving me nothing else to breath than his putrid creation.

- You know little faggot, I kind of have a twisted mind and you’ll get to discover it I guess… PPPPFFFFFFFFF… but never have I ever seen something like the predicament you’re in right now haha… PPPPPFFFFFFF… and I like it! PPPFFFFF
- Mmmmphhhhhhh mmppphhhhhh!!
- Yeah I guess you must like it too faggot, PPPPPFFFFFFFFF, Danny is really good at it too but wait until you see what I can do haha PPPPFFFFFFFFF…

Perry continued to exhale into the tube of my gas mask and casually cut off my respiration for what seemed like an eternity. After his third burp I started to ask myself when Danny would finally come back. Sure, he was the one who trapped me into this rubber sleepsack, and he was also the one who forced those cum rags into my mouth, and sure he was also the one who put that fucking gas mask on my face, but he seemed far less sadistic than Perry… plus, Danny is really my type while Perry is just… you know… cute.

- Now I have something even more special for you little faggot bitch, and seeing how you like smelling my burps, you will certainly like this haha!
- Mppphhhhh??

Finally, Perry took the tube off of his mouth and I finally got to breath some fresh air, but my relief was short lived as I saw him directing the end of the tube directly into his track pants!

- Yeah, take that little whore, smell my fucking balls!
- Mppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Perry should go to see a doctor… no really… that smell isn’t normal, his balls shouldn’t reek like this! The smell was absolutely horrible and… humid! There surely enough was some dick cheese in there and I was forced to sniff it. Well, to be honest it was still less horrible than his burps and I was kind of “used” to smelling balls.

- I knew you would like it faggy, I know how to treat little sniffers like you… but here is the real deal now haha here is my favourite part… and maybe yours seeing how you looked at my ass earlier haha PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF yeah you guessed it, time to make a little trip to my butthole faggot hahahaha!!!

I was moving, or at least trying to move, like crazy when I saw the hot jock, still looking right into my distressed eyes, slowly directing the tube on the other side of his body, namely directly onto his ass… now I thought that the smell of his dick and balls was horrible, but nothing could compare to that fucking smelly ass of his. Sure, when I saw this perfectly round and firm ass when he walked in, I was in love, but now that I was forced to smell it, the love definitely faded away.

- MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!!! MMMPHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
- Yeaaaah nice and deep breaths faggot just as I and you like it… you better get used to it if we’re gonna spend some time together, faggy haha my faggots are going crazy for that ass of mine so consider yourself as lucky!

Literally whet the fuck? My faggots? Crazy for that ass? Surely enough if someone was in my predicament, trapped in a rubber sleepsack, involuntarily, by some hot college jock, sucking on two old cum rags and smelling a hot ass fuck jock’s ass, they would go crazy! I wanted out, no I NEEDED out, now… I was gagging so hard from his smell; it was making me sick.

- You would have understood it by now, but I don’t really “wash” my ass, like this is some faggot shit that alphas like me don’t like to do and it’s making faggots like you happy so it’s a win-win situation! Haha nice and deep breaths…
- Mmmppphhphhhhh!!! ppmmmmmmhhhhhhshs!!!
- You’re welcome faggy, now I must admit that I sometimes wash it, or I sometimes make faggots like you wash it to be more correct, but you’ll discover that in due time, for now you get to smell it nice and deep.

That is when I heard the door of the apartment open… FINALLY!! Danny was back from practice and will see what this hot little fucker was doing!! he would certainly tell him to fuck off, that it was too harsh. But as soon as the door opened, Perry took the tube of my gas mask out of his trackies to tape it back in Danny’s putrid shoes and took my head in his hands.

- Listen here you little faggot, I had some fun playing with you and believe me it will happen again, until then not a single word to Danny of imma fuck you up little bitch, understood?
- Mmmmpppphhhhh!
- Moan two time if you understood faggot!
- Mppppphhhhh mphhhhhhh!
- Good, good little bitch haha.

Then Perry slapped my rubbered ass right as Danny entered the room.

- Yooo Danny my guy!
- Heeeeyyyy Perry buddy! How is it going man!
- Well, I got to know little faggy here man, what the fuck is all that?!
- Yeah look at this, a little fag just for us, I found the little pervert trying out my rubber sleepsack and practically begging me to bound him and making him see what a real alpha is you know!
- MMMPPPHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
- You shut up faggot, men are talking here!!!

What a liar!! He trapped me and bound me against my will!! I didn’t want none of this what is he talking about?!?! Now Perry is going to think that I’m some twisted man who liked what he did to me… well he was kind of already thinking that…

- Yeah I could see that he is really into man smell like us bud. You really found THE faggot we needed buddy!
- Definitely, he love it man, the little guy is also chewing on my two old cum rags can you imagine? Like, the one I already had in high school haha!
- No way dude… so he is really into rough shit right!
- MMMPHHHHHH!!!
- Shut the fuck up little faggot or imma make you moan like a bitch for something!!

After screaming at me and slapping my rubbered ass which must have been all red by that time, Danny and his hot friend Perry continued to talk for a bit, ignoring my vain attempts at moving or calling for help. I was still involuntarily eating the dried cum of Danny that I was rehydrating with my saliva. The taste was horrible and made me wanted to throw up but it was useless, Danny did not care and actually enjoyed watching me eating his dried cum.

- Want something from chipotle faggot?
- Mppppphhhhhhh!!!
- What’s that… I think you have something in your mouth fag.
- Mmmphhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
- Yeah I didn’t catch that, you have to speak up haha
- Mppppphhhhhhhhh!!!!
- Ho yeah you’re right, you already have something to eat hahahaha well enjoy then!

bon appétit!

that's it for chapter 5 Sirs dans subs, I really hope you like it as much as I do.
the more I'm writing about Andry's predicament the more I want to be in a similar one :D
tell me more about what you think or suggestions in the comments!
Kind regards,
Hornysub
Last edited by Hornysub 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was great! So glad your continuing the series! I loved the build up of burps, to balls, to ass. Really hot. Also that was a really good use of a gas mask and I haven’t seen before. Great job!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention] From Perry's reaction to Danny's arrival, it almost sounds as though Danny is the one calling the shots around there. It's also interesting how the arrival of a more sadistic captor can make a prisoner long for the return of the slightly less sadistic one, even when said captor is the main culprit (as if the case with Danny).

All in all, a great introduction to these two!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one .
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Fantastic chapter! 👍 I really look forward to reading the next chapters 😊
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 6 – FIRST NIGHT WITH DANNY

Danny and Perry took an eternity to eat, at least that is how it felt like to me, still all bound and imprisoned in this tight rubber sleepsack, sucking on a hot jock years-old cum rags and airing out his months-old practice sneakers for now hours.

When I (finally) heard the door of the apartment opening, I was kind of relieved… my predicament couldn’t get any worse than that after all… at least that is what I thought. I then heard it being closed and some rumble before seeing again the wonderful face and body of my, I must admit it, very hot captor and Master.

- Sup fucking faggot!
- Mpppphhhhhhhh!
- Yeah your boss is back now shut the fuck up!

He was talking to me, well rather talking down to me, in a both calm and so authoritarian manner… I loved it to be honest. Well, what I would love even more would be to be let out of this fucking predicament but judging by his tone, I was not even near to being freed from him and his twisted fantasy.

As soon as he entered the room and closed the door, he took off his puffy jacket, and his trainers and then lay next to me. He finally took the tube of my gas mask off of his old and smelly trainer and made me lay on my back right next to him. He then turned on his phone and started checking it for quite some time.

- Had a good time today bitch?
Well obviously, I didn’t but what could I say except “mmmppppphhhhhhhh” with that big gag? Absolutely nothing.
- Yeah right, you’re welcome I know you like it. Isn’t it crazy that a few hours ago we didn’t know each other and now you’re practically my slave!
- Mmmmppppppphhhhhhh!
- No need to thank me, I’m just being nice to you. Here, have some air ppppppfffffffff

He again took my funnel, put it to his mouth and blew into it before cutting off my air supply and therefore forcing me to survive only on his warm breath. He must really like that I guessed as he did it for nearly 30 minutes, just casually exhaling into my breathing tube and scrolling on Instagram.

I couldn’t really see him because of the thick gas mask even if I would have preferred. Instead, I was looking at the piles of dirty clothes standing all over the room.

- Looks like someone really like this situation… he said touching my crotch area… obviously I was hard…
- Mmmmppppphhhhh…
- You’re a twisted motherfucker you know that… but I might be even more twisted…
- Mppppppphhhhhh…
- Well I can see that the gag is no longer that effective… time for a new one I guess.

With that, he got up, ignore my attempts at talking and went to search in the piles of dirty clothes. I was already afraid of what was to happen next. It took quite some time for Danny to find something else to forcefully gag me, after some time he came back holding what looked like a cup and… wait… a jockstrap?!

I tried to move but it was useless, he got on the bad, planted his knees on both sides of my body and sat on my torso… what a wonderful yet so frightening view. Of course, he had that little grin on his wonderful face… he (finally) took off the gas mask and put it aside. Then he got a hold of my chin and got closer to me.

- I’m gonna take off the tape and what I stuffed in your little trap, but let me be clear I don’t wanna hear anything coming out of your faggot-slave mouth am I being clear?

I nodded, what else could I do… his tone got me a little scared to be honest. He began to take off the tape and finally, my mouth was free of those smelly, disgusting and wet cum rags.

- That’s it, good slave… I know you will miss it but don’t worry it’s just a matter of time before they found their way back into your wanting bitch mouth.

He was standing, well rather sitting with his face right on top of mine. The least I can say is that he was not a lightweight! My man must be at least 200 pounds.

- Now open wide bitch, I got a surprise for you…

No, a surprise? Whatever it was I didn’t want it! I kept my mouth closed and tried to look away.

- Ho you think you have a choice faggot? Look at you… you’re in no place to negotiate all bound and vulnerable like that don’t you fucking think? Now open wide or you’re gonna regret this fucking bitch!

He was right… what the hell could I do… I was completely at his mercy… so I opened my mouth and looked at him.

- Yeah finally, that’s a good slave… now I thought that after all that you might be thirsty and I don’t want you to be thirsty of course, so here is a little “homemade” drink only for you…

He leaned closer to my face and opened his mouth, letting a big slop of spit come out. I was completely grossed out, but I didn’t want to take the risk of closing my mouth. I watched as the saliva fell into my mouth. He was still looking straight at me, and it seemed like he was really enjoying the moment.

It was endless, his thick saliva was dripping and dripping into my opened and vulnerable mouth. He loved it and repeatedly told me not to swallow and to enjoy the taste of my Master. He spat like 5 or 6 times into my opened mouth after and finally told me that I could swallow my “homemade” drink.

- Alright… you’re welcome for that haha but now it’s time for bed and for your new gag.

He took his very dirty jockstrap, which was literally yellow, and looked at me with that same little grin before shoving it into my mouth. He took great care in being sure to put the reversed crotch area right onto my tongue before stuffing the rest of it into my mouth. I thought that the cum rags were disgusting but this thing was far worse… it was absolutely disgusting, so much so that I gagged quite a few times even before hearing the duct tape being again wrapped tightly around my face and on my mouth, sealing it shut and preventing me from spitting out the abomination that was being fed to me.

Danny was really enjoying wrapping the tape around my head, even under my jaw to make sure that his jockstrap will not leave my mouth and that I’ll be forced to taste his cock. Of course, I was protesting, I was moving like crazy and cursing at him as much as I could, but it made him, even more, want to torture me. Plus, his weight and the fact that he was sitting his whole weight on me made any movement impossible.

- Yeeeah that’s it… all nice and quiet haha, you look so fucking pathetic sucking on my year-old practice jockstrap little bitch… you should see yourself haha, like the taste of it?
- MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!
- Yeah that’s what I thought, nice to see that you like the way I cook slave, you’ll get to see more of that later on believe me… and now for the pièce de resistance, you’ll be sniffing on my baseball cup!
- MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!
- Yeah right, you’re so lucky I know, here have this…

He leaned again and put his nasty baseball cup, which was yellow/brown on the inside on my face! It totally engulfed my nose and mouth area forcing me to breathe nothing else but his dirty smell… it was fricking horrible… even the burps from Perry were not that disgusting but this… this was beyond anything else…

Danny was laughing like a little child while making sure that his dirty-ass cup would stay fixed on my face for as long as he wants, strapping it really tight. The smell was absolutely foul, and Danny could see that on my face. I think that it is actually what he likes the most about torturing me, or else why would he do that to someone?

- Here, hahaha, enjoy fucking bitch hahaha
- MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!
- Fucking like it right? My alpha smell, deep breaths faggot, only deep breaths for your master hahaha.

Despite my new gag being securely stuffed in my mouth and his cup strapped to my nose, Danny did not get up, he stayed like this, sitting on my, preventing me to move and looking at me with the same little grin on his face, casually slapping my cheeks and making fun of me or asking me questions he knew I couldn’t answer.

After a while, he finally got up, and quickly undressed which gave me the opportunity to see his wonderful and muscled body wearing only his tight white compression shorts. He then put the blanket on my rubber-encased body and went to bed, right next to me. It made me very horny, knowing that he was just there, next to me, nearly naked. But I couldn’t do anything but breathe his dirty baseball cup and taste his fool dirty jockstrap.

He curled up next to me, or should I say on me, with his full weight and burped straight in my face.

- Yeah haha you like that… but still, we need to have a discussion…
Was he kidding me?
- Wait haha no, let’s say that I need to talk to you bitch, so, I thought about all this you know, like you loving being a fucking faggot slave, enjoying being tortured and kept like this, and I needed someone to do all the things I don’t want to do right? Plus, I really like torturing faggots like you so yeah you’re gonna stay like this from now on.
- MMMPHHHHHHH??????!!!!!!!!!!
- Shut up, I’m not finished so you shut up or imma burp into your fucking face again!! Yeah that’s better, so stay quiet, I’m not gonna keep you like this all the time of course not, I need someone to cook, clean, do my laundry, and please me in any way I like you know, I’ve been looking for someone like you for ages but the others were easily grossed out, so I can assure you that now that I have you, you’re definitely not turning back to the life you had before fag!
- MMPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!
- Well what did I tell you… you asked for it… bbbbrruuuuuuuuupppp PFFFFFFFFFFF, there, enjoy!
- MMMMPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!
- Anyway faggot, that was not a question, and you actually don’t have a say in this debate… quite literally haha now it’s time to sleep little bitch… hope I will not be too gassy considering you can only breath in through your nose, have a wonderful night faggy!

--------------------------------------

That's it for chapter 6 Sirs and subs!
I really hope you'll like it as much as I do :)
I would be happy to read any comments regarding the story and what you think about it!
My private messages are always open.
Kind regards,

Hornysub.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I loved this series when it first came out and I’ve still gone back and read the chapters over the last two months. I’m so glad you are continuing it! Keep up the amazing work!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yeah, Andry really is over his head, isn't he? Looks like Danny has some longtime plans for his new slave 8-)
He definitely gives off cocky jock vibes. I bet our protagonist will be put to good use serving as a personal laundry washer to Danny.

Very well written, boi.
Was definitely very glad to get another chapter from you.
Anxious to see what Andry's life will look like under his new Master. I wonder if he'll try to escape at one point.

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 7 – MY NEW UNIFORM

Oddly enough, my first night with Danny was not that terrible. Well, saying that I had a good night sleeping in this predicament would be a lie, but it was definitely not as terrible as I thought it would be. After a while, I got “acquainted” with my Master’s crotch sweat and odour even if I don’t really think one could actually get acquainted with that. Or maybe it was my brain trying to avoid thinking about it. The same goes for his dirty jockstrap that he shoved in my mouth by the way. I’m not saying I was enjoying it, but well… I guess I just stopped thinking about it after a while.

He moved a bit, snored, and must have farted four or five times indeed but apart from that, the night was pretty calm I would say. As you can easily imagine, I didn’t move much that night… but my predicament was not the only thing keeping me still, the enormous and muscled body of my Master was also preventing me from moving. While he was sleeping he turned to me and took me in his arms which I definitely enjoyed!

I quickly realised that it was useless to try and get free or ask for help like this, so I didn’t even try. I thought that at a given moment someone, be it my friends or my family, would start looking for me and my captor will have to free me from all this. Well, at least I hoped so. Having said that, Danny was so hot and I was kind of happy to be with him and “live” my fantasies, but I really wanted out now and above all, I really did not want to be a “slave”, at all. This is not the kind of relationship I was looking for, but Danny was really the type of guy I was dreaming about. What a paradox…

- Morning slave… huuuuuugggghhhh
- Mmmmmpppphhhhhh…
- Slept well little worm? How fortunate are you right? Haha
- Mmmpphhhhhhh…

I could only raise my eyebrows and look at the ceiling. Danny stretched for some time, scrolled a bit on his phone and finally paid attention to me, still sniffing his balls sweat.

- Well… should I take off my cup or do you want to keep on sniffing my balls bitch?
- Mmmpppphhhhh mphhhhh mphhhhh!
- “take it off” is that what you’re trying to say?
- Mmpphhhhhh mphhhhhh!
- Well, that’s not the way you should address your Master is it slave?

Once again I rolled my eyes and moaned… I don’t really like being talked to like that… but what could I do about it? Absolutely nothing, he was in charge, and I had to do what he wanted, how he wanted, to get a bit of relief.

- Mmmpphhhh mphhh mphhhhh mppppppph
- That’s it, I like it better that way, you’re learning fast bitch!

Finally, he sat on my chest again and started to look at my face, taking a hold of my chin and observing his work, giving me some casual and little slaps on the cheeks. Slowly enough he started to take his dirty cup off of my face and I got to breathe fresh air for the first time in hours.

- Enjoy some fresh air bitch, because you won’t get a lot of it. I’ll let you suck on my jockstrap for a little while, I want it to be as good as new once I take it off of you’re little fag mouth.
- Mpppppphhhhhhh!!
- What’s that? Ho, you think I was asking you? Hahaha don’t be stupid faggy!
- Mmmmppppppppppp!!!
- Ho wait, wait…

I saw his face changing, he was still sitting all his weight on my chest but moved a bit, from left to right and from right to left while keeping looking at me. It was like something was bothering him or even hurting him. Then he slowly leaned back exposing his crotch and ass in his black boxers and then…

- Wait for iiiiitttt…

ppppppPPPPPPRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT

- Huuuuugh… yeah… hooo! Must have been trapped in there for some time haha!
- MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!

He leaned back, sitting again on my chest and looking down at me with a proud look on his face rubbing his belly. This brute just pushed out of his marvellous ass one of the most disgusting farts I’ve ever heard!!

- Haha, yeah, enjoy it, slave, take some deep breaths and thank your Master for this wonderful gift haha!
- MMMMPHHHHHHHH!!! MMMMPPHHHHHH!!!
- Who this one is a good one haha, there! He said moving his hands in circles towards me.

I was trying to move like crazy, desperately wanting to get out of this fucking predicament forcing me into submission. Danny could really do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. He knew it obviously, that’s why he decided to freaking fart into my face.

After forcing his most personal perfume right into my defenceless and exposed nostrils, my master gave me another slap and then got up, and went to the bathroom, letting me here, gagging and coughing. The smell was obviously horrible but again what could I do? In fact, nothing but breathe through my nose and it was maybe what he wanted me to do. Talking about the bathroom, I really needed to go there too…

It took some time for the smell to fade away, but finally, after a while, it was gone, and I could enjoy some fresh air. Danny stayed for what felt like a good 30 minutes in the bathroom while I was hoping he would let me out to take a piss before my bladder explode. When my Master finally came back, he sat again on the bed and looked at me.

- Well, resting time is over now slave, time to get out of all this and start your day.
- Mmpppphhhhhh!

Finally some freedom! I knew this wasn’t going to last forever and that he would let me out at some point. He got on the bed and turned me on my belly so that he had access to the back zipper. Then he once again got onto me and took the zipper in his big hands.

- Now I’m going to open your sleepsack faggot and you will get to get out to use the bathroom and do what you have to do, but listen closely…
- Mmppphhhh?
- Your gag stays on, for now, I know you like it haha, but don’t even try to get out of my apartment or call for help while you’re out, well that would be difficult anyway, but you got what I’m saying, don’t try anything stupid or you will regret it believe me.

With that, Danny started to unzip the back zipper of my rubber prison. Finally, I got to feel the cold air of the room touching my skin again. Obviously, my clothes were all wet, but it felt so good to be finally freed from this hell. I took my arms out of the sleeves and finally, I was out! Danny helped me get up on my feet and then showed me his bathroom.

- There, do what you have to do and then come back to the bed, the door stays unlocked.

Danny then went back to the bedroom and left me alone. The first thing I did was take a piss, you can’t imagine how good it felt to finally free my bladder from all this piss. I think I even moaned which made Danny laugh a bit. I took my time to try and take a shower, without wetting my gag which I really wanted to take out now. The taste of Danny’s balls sweat, and piss was not fading away and with each time I had to swallow my saliva I got to realise it again and again. He was really a sadistic person.

I tried to be as quick as possible. I really did not want to upset Danny, given his warning which really frightened me so as soon as I was done I got out of the bathroom and found my Master still laying on the bed, wearing nothing but his tight black boxers which is obviously found hot and looking at his phone.

- Great, you’re finally out, get your ass here now it’s time for your uniform.
- Mhhppp?
- Do I have to say it again?

Once I was facing Danny he got up and took something from his drawer, something which looked like some rubber clothing… man, he must really have something for rubber. He put it on the bad and took a piece in his hands.

- When I was in my last relationship, I liked to make my girl wear this rubber uniform when we were fucking or when she was cooking for me, and I think that now YOU should be wearing it…

The closer to me he got, the better I could see what he was holding, it looked like another sleepsack but with sleeves for both arms and legs, more like a catsuit actually… fuck he was holding a rubber catsuit!

- Don’t worry it’s already lubed, put it on now and take off your underwear before.

Again, not wanting to upset him I did what he asked me to do and started to put on the tight rubber catsuit. It felt weird but not, particularly in a bad way, the rubber felt nice, much like a second skin. When I got my arms in Danny went behind me and closed the back zipper. Before helping the mask on my face, he told me that he was going to take off the gag but reminded me to stay quiet and not say a single word. The mask too was tight, it had holes for my eyes, my nostrils, and my mouth, but everything else was covered in rubber.

Then Danny came back in front of me and took the other piece of the uniform he left on the bed. It looked like a maid’s uniform, with a skirt and a fake bra. Danny really looked like he was enjoying what was happening. He helped me put in on and once I was completely covered from head to toe in rubber and looked at me with the same little grin on his face.

I must admit that I really felt humiliated, dressed up like this in front of him. He started to go around me to see if the uniform fitted me well and before saying anything else he locked two padlocks on the back of the suit, effectively making me its prisoner for as long as he wanted.

I tried raising my arms to feel it but he got a hold of it and spoke to my hear.

- Don’t try to do anything stupid you little bitch, just enjoy your new uniform… well you’re right, after all, it is not yet complete… open your mouth!

I did as told obviously and felt something quite big enter my mouth, much like a rubbered ball. Then I felt Danny strapping something behind my head, locking it with yet another padlock.

- There we go, now this should prevent you from wanting to talk back or question my orders.

He got a hold of what looked like a little balloon hanging from what he just put into my mouth and started pressing it which made the rubber ball strapped into my mouth get bigger and bigger.

- Mmmpphhhhhhh…
- Yeah you feel it, now you won’t even be able to moan haha…

After having pressed seven times on the balloon my mouth absolutely useless, I couldn’t even move my tongue of breath through it. The ball inside was so big that I couldn’t even close my jaws.

- There… now you’re really looking like my personal little slave haha… now I need to go to my lectures, so I’ll leave enjoy your new predicament right.
- Mpppphhhhh…
- I wrote a list of your today’s chores and left it on the kitchen table, now when I get back this evening, I expect you to have finished doing all of them right, if not you don’t really want to know what will happen… am I being clear?
- Mpppphhhh mphhhh
- Good, and well it goes without saying but don’t even try to get away from here… look at you… where would you go dressed up like this right hahaha, you’re so fucked faggy!

With that, my beautiful Master got quickly dressed, packed his bag and left me alone to do my chores, waiting for him to come back and free me… now I shall get started… this number one chore on his list was: “wash the dishes little whore”.

That's it for chapter 7 Sirs and subs!
I really hope you will like it even if it is a bit different from what I've already seen on this blog. I included one of the suggestions I have received via private message so that everybody is happy! i you want to see something in particular in my story never hesitate to send me a message!
Kind regards,

Hornysub.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a fantastic chapter! Im loving this series, can’t wait to see what other chores he has to do!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"Free to try to leave but at the cost of ruining his life" is a very hot kind of "bondage".
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention] Those last 2 chapters where so good . Having him chewon the jockstrap was so hot . Sniffing the athletic cup made we so jealous . I wish that was me .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Enjoying this series too. Can't wait to see what he has to do for the day....and then see what happens when Danny gets home :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

I'm curious for the chores...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
Damn, Danny is kinky AF! I would normally feel quite bad for Andry, but going by his narration, I almost feel as though our little slave enjoys some of the treatment he's been getting ;) As others have mentioned, this was an excellent chapter. Very well written, boi!

Can't wait to see what his domestic chores will include.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic