BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) *new chapter August 30th*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 8 – BECOMING DANNY’S HOUSESLAVE

The list of chores was actually pretty long. Well not that long but considering the predicament I was in, I knew that it would take me all day to complete it, which honestly frightens me a bit. Don’t remember why? Well Danny just told me that I had to be done by the time he comes back home or else… anyway, I have to get going.

First on the list was doing the dishes, so that’s what I began with. I usually don’t mind doing the dishes, mainly because I always do it listening to music or watching something on Netflix or Youtube, not covered and locked in tight rubber and gagged at the mercy of some frat guy I met literally two days ago.

As you would expect from a guy like Danny, doing the dishes was not something he enjoyed doing or actually was doing very often. The sink was full of disgusting dirty plates and glasses. I’m sure some of them have been sitting there for at least a month.

The positive side of being locked in a full rubber uniform is that I will not have to directly touch any of those dishes, I guess you can say that Danny got me covered…

I think it took me three full hours to wash all of Danny’s dirty dishes as well as the sink and the rest of the kitchen, which was his second order. The third one was to clean the bathroom. Again, as you would expect from someone like Danny, hygiene was not his main concern, and the bathroom was a pretty good example of that. After two hours of hard work and scrubbing literally every inch of my now Master’s bathroom, I was done with the chores.

Nearly as soon as I was done, I heard the front door opening…

- Wassup faggy, Master’s home! I really hope that you’ve been a good little slave and completed all of your chores!

I didn’t rally know what to do so I stood there, in the middle of the kitchen, waiting for Danny to come and see what a good work I did.

- There you are, now you know what, from now on you will be waiting for me on your fucking knees right, by the front door, and each time I’ll come back home, you’ll greet me by taking off my shoes, understood?
- Mmmppphhhh mmmmpppphhhh.
- Good fag. Now, should I say it again or are going to take your Master’s shoes off his marvellous feet?

As soon as he ended his sentence, I practically ran and undid his laces and then took off his shoes. I was immediately greeted with quite a potent smell which entered directly in my nostrils, my mouth still being gagged.

Right after that, I went to put his shoes in his room, and we did a little tour of the apartment so that he could check if I did all of the chores he ordered me to do.

- Now that’s what I’m talking about, see, you’re getting used to it very quickly aren’t you? I’m happy to see that you’re enjoying your new life ahah!

After that Danny took off my maid’s uniform, still leaving me imprisoned in the full rubber catsuit and still gagged. He went to the living room, seated himself in the sofa, and ordered me to give him a foot massage.

For thirty minutes I gave Danny a foot massage. And thirty minutes is a long time, especially when you’re on both of your knees.

At one point, he took off my gag, and sometimes asked me to kiss his feet while he looked directly at me. It was very humiliating, kissing the smelly and humid feet of someone who completely controls and enslaved you.

- You’re thirsty? You may speak.
- Yes Sir.
- Good, open your mouth then

He said right before he placed his face on top of mine and let out an insane amount of spit directly into my waiting mouth. It might sound weird, but as thirsty as I was, Danny’s spit was more than welcome even if it added to the humiliation, something he definitely enjoys, and that’s also something that kind of turns me on, his look when he’s aroused, or when he’s enjoying a situation.

- What do you say fucking faggot?
- Thank you Sir.
- That’s right, now get back to massaging.

His feet were humid from having walked all day, obviously wearing the same pair of sport shoes and probably the same pair of sport socks he’s been wearing for some days now. He looked really relaxed, laying there on the couch sometimes looking at me. He was enjoying it. The smell was strong and was entering my nose directly, it was a smelly sweaty smell, I guess he walked a lot that day.

After some time, some spit gifted to me directly in my mouth and a casual burp, Danny had enough of the massage and decided it was time to eat.

Danny decided to order from Chipotle because he said that I still needed to inform me more and learn how to cook properly for him. He took his phone and ordered his food while he told me to go to the kitchen and get him a coke zero.

When I came back, he ordered me on all four and putted his feet onto my back, a bit like a footrest while he watched a game on TV. Sometimes he putted his smelly feet right in front of my face and ordered me to kiss it.

- The delivery guy will arrive in like 10 minutes, get up and put on your maid uniform.
- Yes Sir.

Of course, I did as I was told and put on the rubber maid’s uniform. Once I was done, I heard the ring bell and obviously what I was afraid would happen, happened.

- Yo bitch, didn’t hear the bell?!

I went to the front door and opened it. A guy, quite cute, was holding Danny’s order. His look immediately changed when he saw me, all locked in rubber.

- Hum… I have an order for Danny.
- Yes, I’ll take it.
- Damn, they really make freshman do weird shit during integration week…

As soon as I had the bag, I closed the door. Fortunately, my face was all covered in rubber so he would not recognise me should he see me again. It was still very embarrassing. Now it was time for me to serve my Master’s dinner…
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh hell yeah, this story's back! Love the humiliation, let's see where this goes next (outside for a walk, maybe?)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Had to go back a reread to get myself back in the story.

Danny really has taken over Andry's life now. Interesting to hear that he's tried to develop a slave before but they've been unable to cope with his grossness. Does Andry have a better threshold or has he just been subdued more effectively. Presumably the dirty laundry and sleepsack in Andry's bedroom was a test of some sort - did Andry pass?!

Like the fact that the even more sadistic Perry got Andry yearning for Danny and nice to see he's still got a sense of humour - Danny's got him covered!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Stumbled on this story and really enjoying it
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 9 – THE LIFE OF A FOOTSTOOL

So... there I was, all locked up in rubber again, on all fours, at the feet of my Master who is casually eating his massive chipotle burrito with both feet lying on my back.

Now it is really humiliating, having to open the door to someone whom I don’t know, letting them see what kind of person I am, or should I say, I have become. He saw me like this, in a rubber maid’s uniform, at the service of a college boy who literally enslaved me against my will.

An then what? Then I had to serve as his literal footstool while he ate his meal, never letting me forget my condition.

What was my dinner you may ask, well, Danny was generous tonight. Before he started to eat he “cooked” my meal. He took one of his dirty jockstraps from football practice, shoved it into my mouth and then tapped it shut with six revolutions of industrial duct tape. “Bon appétit” little fag bitch” was all he said before slapping my tapped mouth.

Needless to say that the taste was absolutely dreadful. Not only could I taste his sweat, but I could also taste some of his dried piss... delectable...

As always he seemed to enjoy this, watching my eyes water in disgust and listening to my moans. He loved to be in charge and have power over someone else and I don’t really know why or what is happening to me, but I think that’s kind of hot.

I’ve always been attracted to men, at least for as long as I can remember, but this type of relationship is, or should I say was, completely unknown to me. Never would I have even think of it before to be honest.

Anyway, there is no time for thinking now, the only thing I should do is serve Danny and satisfy him and his needs. Actually, my thinking made me look up for a bit and he reminded me to keep my head low and look the ground by slapping me with his foot.

- Look down faggot, and enjoy your meal in silence, be grateful.

See, that’s not supposed to be hot right... at least I think, but I somehow find it hot, it actually made me hard for a moment.

- I’m thirsty, get your ass up and get me a beer now.

I didn’t try to say “yes Sir”, it would have been useless with that dirty jockstrap in my mouth. I got up and went to the kitchen to get my Master a beer, a fresh one, I knew he would like it that way. Then I got back to him and gave him the beer, and immediately tried to make myself useful as his footstool as he asked me, but Danny had other plan for me.

- Wait, I had a long day today and if had to walk a lot so I think I could use a foot massage right now... good thing I have a willing slave right?

Fuck... his feet were still humid and sincerely I don’t know how that’s possible. It looks like he was still sweating. His socks, which used to be white, had yellow stains everywhere.

- Take my socks off... yeah that’s a good boy, now sniff them.
- Hummm?
- I said, sniff them faggot

As I move his pungent socks closer and closer to my nose, a smile appeared on my Master’s face. The smell was obviously horrible, and it reeked of sweat.

- Yeaaah sniff that, I wanna hear big long sniff... how doe it smell faggot?
- Hummph hummph...
- Yeah right, stinks nice and good, the smell of a real man ahah.

But Danny was not completely satisfied so he got up, went behind me, held his socks firmly on my nose which left me no choice to survive but to breath in his atrocious sweaty socks, and he taped them right onto my face. He carefully put two strips of duct tape onto the sides and taped his dirty socks directly onto my poor nose.

Now I actually had no other choice but to smell his socks. The only thing keeping me alive was my Master’s dirty socks and every breath I took was filtered in this humid piece of fabric.

- Yeah that’s better, now you get the best of both world right, you get to taste and to smell a real alpha man, ain’t that nice faggot?
- Mmppph mmmppph. (yes Sir)

Then I proceeded with the foot massage. Danny was back on the couch and I was at his feet, massaging his wet feet while he was watching a game on TV. What a life right...

After what seemed an hour of massaging, my Master ordered me to get up, clean the table and do the dishes. I was hoping to see him taking my homemade breathing filter and my gag off but nothing happened, so I did it still breathing in his pungent smell.

Then it was already time to go to bed, and to be honest I was kind of scare to see what Danny had in store for me...

We went to the bedroom and I immediately saw the rubber sleepsack lying on the bed, I immediately knew what was to come. My Master helped me out of my uniform and then ordered me into the sleepsack.

As always, he took his time to tighten every straps a lot and made sure I couldn’t move or escape. When he was done he looked at me and smiled.

- You like that huh faggot, you nice and comfy in my sleepsack ahah.

Then he went to do his “beauty routine” and left me there, all sacked up and still tasting and smelling his sweat.

When he got back, he jumped on the other side of the bed and came closer to my face.

- Now should I leave you sleep like this or should I put a gasmask on your bitch face and put the end of the tube in my boxers... hum... what do you think?
- Huuuummmpppphhhhhhhh!!!
- Moan one time if you want to be left like this and two times if you want the gasmask, take the opportunity because I won’t be asking what the fuck you would like often.
- Humph.
- Yeah, that’s what I thought, you really like my dirty jockstrap in there don’t you, yeah you do you fucking pervert, when I take it out tomorrow it better be as good as new again.

Then the lights went out, and I tried to sleep and forget about the strong smell and strong taste of my “real alpha male” Master... good night.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Just read through all of this and wow what a hot story! Smell torture is my favorite and Andry certainly gets to experience a lot of that. Love seeing what these kinky jocks come up with. Hopefully Perry will return and have fun with Andry too!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great new chapter! Especially with the sock play/sniffing when the jock strap is blocking his yapper.....the ultimate in sweat overload :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 10 / PERRY IS BACK

As you could guess, I could not really get past the taste of Danny’s boxer... I don’t even know if I slept at one point during the night. Danny didn’t stop moving around, taking me into his arms, snoring, he was also really gassy so yeah, not the best night of my life... but what I didn’t know was that I was about to have and even worst day.

When Danny woke up he didn’t even pay attention to me and just went straight to the bathroom to get ready, leaving me there despite my little grunts.

Danny gets ready pretty quickly, and he was all ready to go to class when he got out of the bathroom, dressed simply but beautifully in his black tracksuit. He took his backpack and sat next to me, taking my head into his big hands.

- Had a good night sleep slave?
- Mph mph.
- Yeah, I’ll take that as a yes, I don’t really have time for small talk right now I’m pretty late, so I’ll leave you right here okay.
- Mppphhhhh???
- Shut up, I was not asking for your opinion, you’re gonna stay like this for now, but don’t worry, you’re not gonna be alone for long, I asked our friend Perry to come by so that we can continue training you, am I not a good and devoted Master?
- Mpppphhhhh!!!!!
- Ahahaha yeah I know, you’re welcome, he’s really happy to see you again, and I’m happy you get along well because in a few days I will be out of town so... anyway, bye for now bitch.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Not Perry, I hate this guy! My muffled protests were completely useless, Danny got up after gently slapping my tapped face, and he got out. I tried moving, screaming, freeing myself but again: useless.

I don’t really know how much time I spent “waiting” for Perry but I didn’t want it to end, that’s for sure. I think I would have preferred to stay like this all day than spend a minute at the mercy of Perry, the guy genuinely scares me, he’s really twisted, but what could I do?

Nothing, just waiting for my faith, my master for the day to arrive, and he has arrived.

- Yo, yo, yo, where my favourite little bitch slave at?

Fuck...

Now, as I already said (I think), Perry is gorgeous, like, very good looking. Dark brown curly hair, a nice face, beautiful eyes, really your typical cutie. The thing is that he really has a twisted mind, he likes to have someone under him, he likes to humiliate people, take advantage of them when he has the case, being dominant. Even more than Danny? Yes, way more than Danny.

- Oh there you are little bitch, nicely waiting for me, you learn fast right.

Yeah, he really is gorgeous, as gorgeous as frightening I would say, especially when you find yourself in a predicament similar to mine.

When he entered the room he immediately jumped on the bed, then sat onto my chest, looking down to me with his little grin.

- Oh we’re gonna have so much fun today, you have no idea ahaha
- Mmmmpphhhhhh!
- What are you gagged with huh? I’m sure it’s one of Danny’s nasty stinky boxers right? Yeah he never washes his shit man, me neither but we’ll get to that later, I have some other plans for us now… well I mean for you

With that he stood up, and let me out of the sleepsack (finally) he then ordered me to go to the kitchen and make him breakfast while he watched the TV. Obviously I did what I was asked to do.

- Scrambled eggs, four, bacon and two pieces of toast, mess it up and you’ll be punished.

When I was done making breakfast, I went to the couch and gave it to my “master for the day”. No look, no thank you or consideration whatsoever, he just took the plate and ordered me to go clean the dishes I used which I obviously did, still in my latex catsuit, still gagged…

- Slave, bedroom, now!

When he entered the bedroom, Perry was carrying a huge bag and immediately ordered me to kneel. He came nearer and put the part of his pants hiding his dick right onto my face, looking down on me. He finally took off my gag, by now Danny’s boxer was as good as new but still soaking wet.

Perry took my face in his right hand and made me look up at his beautiful face, he ordered me to open my mouth and when I did he let out a huge amount of spit which fell directly into my waiting mouth. Judging by the look on his face I could tell he was happy, and by what I felt growing on my chin I could tell that he was as excited as me.

- Get up, arms stretched in front of you.

He was looking for something in his huge bag and I could already see many many sex toys and what looked and smelled like dirty practice clothes, but what he was looking for was a rubber straight jacket and he found it.

He began putting it on me, it was not even closed yet but I could already feel how restrictive it was. Again, he looked happy, always with his little grin on his face. I didn’t really know if I should be afraid of aroused, I think I was a bit of both.

He then went behind me and closed the straight jacket and he really made sure that all the straps were tightly sealed, completely trapping my arms in the device. He then came again into my field of vision, looking more satisfied than ever.

- Kneel…

I found myself looking at his bulge, he was definitely excited, and strangely, so was I.

- Smell it…

He was rock hard, me too. He put down his pants revealing what used to be white boxers now stained with sweat and probably a bit of piss.

- Like what you see huh… put your face in it

It was definitely a mix of both, fortunately I wasn’t gagged and able to also breath through my mouth.

- Big breths only, through your nose, show me you like my scent boy.

Fuck… was I liking it? Was I really enjoying myself right now? Maybe I was. Then Perry took off his boxer and the rest of his clothes, revealing a perfectly shaped body, not too muscular, just enough, with what looked like a more than 20 centimeters dick. It was kind of huge, it was beautiful and straight, touching his abs.

- Kiss it, slowly, from base to top.

It was the first time having another guy’s dick next to my face, well more than that I was literally kissing it, and he was enjoying that. Some precum started to go out of the tip.

- Lick it, then show me your tongue.

I licked the precum, so that’s what it tastes like. Well I was expecting worse, either that or his was kind of good. I showed him my precum covered tongue and again he spat directly into it, big slop of spit directly onto my tastebuds.

- Swallow… what do you say bitch?
- Thank you

He slapped me

- Thank you who?
- Thank you, Sir.
- That’s a good faggot slave, you liked it huh?
- Yes Sir, very much.
- Well show more appreciation to your master’s dick

It was also my first time sucking dick. Well, I had seen it on the internet before obviously but now I was doing it and wasn’t too bad at it hearing the moans of pleasure of Perry.

At one point he held my head between his powerful hands and guided me, showing me how he liked it. It tasted good, I liked that part actually. He occasionally spitted into my mouth while I was sucking him off.

After what seemed like a good thirty minutes, he finally came directly into my mouth, moaning loudly in pleasure and still holding my head, forcing his dick all the way in.

- Hooooo that’s a good slave, keep it, don’t swallow yet, appreciate your master’s juice, taste it…

He then spitted into my mouth again.

- Now swallow and thank me for the honor.
- Thank you very much Sir.
- Yeah that’s right, now get up and on the bed.

there you go for chapter 10
hope you're still enjoying my story
don't hesitate to give me feedback
you can also message me so we can talk :)

XOXO
Hornysub
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There really is no let up for Andry is there! He seems to be permanently trapped in rubber now and Danny and Perry seem very well equipped. Maybe we can get a pair of hot rubber doms at some point...

Perry has definitely taken things a step further now and I love the love/hate relationship our poor narrator is having with everything that is happening to him. He's definitely learning a lot about himself.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@Hornysub will you be writing author chapter soon ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic