HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Methinks Blake may be acting too quick to judge the guy bound and gagged in someone else's room. The narrator was this close to escaping from his bind and now it's unlikely that anyone who finds him will even give him a chance to explain himself.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago now it's unlikely that anyone who finds him will even give him a chance to explain himself.
Truly a shame! :twisted:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I wonder how often this sort of thing happens that that assumption is made.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Poor Jesse. With that note on his back, no way will any of the roomies be setting him free. What a shame! I can definitely see Ryan just rolling with Blake's assumption as well to keep Jesse on the wrong side of his roommate's aggression :twisted:

The first 3 masters are so hot. Can't wait to meet more especially if we have yet to meet the worst of them!
BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

That was a pretty great chapter with some hot foreshadowing info. It seems Blake had some big feet but not very stinky but I do love his forcefulness and I love his mistrust as well as ungagging lil bro only to add the other sock and 3 more additional tape wraps around the head hahahaha

The note was a great idea and now I'm totally jealous since there will be a total of 6 doms altogether!!!! Still very curious who has the smelliest feet!!! Wonder what other type of bondage positions lil bro will be put in and what other forms of torture he will receive!!! Thanks as always [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Jesse's range of emotions as the hours tick by is brilliantly captured. Particularly enjoyed his misreading of the clock after his brief nap! He really should have kept quiet but I guess that's easy to say with hindsight when you haven't been tightly bound and gagged for hours!

Blake is definitely a good looking lad. He didn't seem like a bad person and I guess his conclusions are logical given the situation he uncovered. He did give Jesse the chance to defend himself even if he didn't believe him - the classic I'll believe your confession only if it backs up what I already believe. Love the fact that Jesse's predicament ended up worse with two socks and a note that will pretty much ensure he remains gagged until Ryan returns.

With all the hints at the future I'm looking forward to finding out how this story continues and how much of this is a plan by Ryan and how much is pure coincidence.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

Blake is so hot and provocative, i really like him and i can’t wait to see what will he do with ryan.
good job bro!
CHAPTER VII
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
JUDGE, JURY & EXECUTIONER

My first encounter with the blond heartthrob whose name I later learned was Blake proved to be short but quite memorable. Little did I know I would later get to know him - not to mention the rest of my stepbrother's college roomies - on a far more intimate level just a few months down the line.

In any case, the first thing that struck me upon meeting Blake - aside from the incredible handsomeness of his face - was the cocky expression on his features and the downright gargantuan size of his feet.

The blue-eyed stud just sat there, sizing me up from his throne-like perch whilst flashing his positively MASSIVE soles directly in front of my gagged face.

"Looks like Corey did quite a number on you. He's usually a pretty chill guy, so you must've done something pretty fuckin' serious to windup like this." the jock spoke, emphasising my state of utter helplessness by wiggling his huge toes around and forcing me to face off against his disproportionately oversized feet.

"So, who the fuck are you anyway?" he asked, eyeing me up with a smug expression that betrayed nothing but contempt and the absence of sympathy.

In Blake's defence, he wasn't the worst of Ryan's roomies, nor would he be the cruellest of my soon-to-be six Masters.
He was definitely a very cocky guy, but most of the initial contempt he felt for me stemmed from the suspicion that I'd done something to piss Corey off and that I was entirely deserving of this predicament I was in.

"Mmmgghh ggmphh ffggph!" I tried telling him, struggling vehemently to form an explanation whilst contending with the frustratingly intrusive gag lodged deep inside my mouth.

Blake, or as I would later call him, Master Blake appeared greatly unimpressed. The look on his smug face as I attempted speaking past Corey's ratty jogging sock was one of complete boredom and indifference.

"Mmggh uggh gghmph ffggphh. Mgghh phhh!" I yelled and cried out a second time. The frustration of being unable to formulate even the most basic of words was simply too much to bear, so much so that I ended up rubbing my face against the carpet floor and struggling futilely against my bonds for several moments.

The blond stud remained visibly unphased by my crazed antics and swiftly pulled his phone out of his pocket.
For a second there, I actually thought he was going to take photos of me, but much to my imminent relief, he didn't appear the least bit interested in doing so.

I watched as his fingers tapped furiously against the screen of his phone and immediately knew that he was texting someone, probably in an attempt to find out who the fuck I was and why I was tied up.

Several minutes went by, during which I quietly stared at the underside of my would-be saviour's freakishly large bare soles, but still, no enlightening replies came his way. Whoever he had texted was obviously too busy to answer.

Blake eventually tossed his phone to the bed and refocused his gaze on my bound and gagged form. He was visibly unenthused about peeling the tape off my mouth or interfering with my predicament, but his growing curiosity and the continued lack of answers caused him to do just that.

"Alright, dweeb. Listen up." he spoke, nudging the side of my face with his foot in order to draw my attention. "I'm gonna peel the tape off your face and give you a few minutes to explain yourself. If you want that to happen you're gonna agree to two of my rules. Rule number one: you answer my fuckin' questions and speak only when spoken to. Nothing more, nothing less. Rule number two: you scream and I'll fuckin' gag you again. Got it?"

"Gmmmph." I submissively nodded, my frantic 'yes' sounding more like a whimper than anything else.

"Good." was the only reply I got before dextrous fingers began unwinding the uber sticky tape from around my head.
The first six orbits Ryan had spun around the bottom half of my face came off with relative ease. It was that seventh and final layer that ended up being a real bitch. The sound of a high-pitched lament managed to escape from my cloth-filled cavity as several of my neck hairs were pulled and ripped out.

Blake's handsome face betrayed a momentary expression of surprise as he caught sight of the fabric still clogging my mouth.

"Fuck. Corey really wanted to shut you up, didn't he?" the jock smirked, casually tossing the giant ball of unwound duct tape to the carpeted floor and reaching into my bulging orifice to pull the saliva-soaked sock out.

I coughed and gagged as the wadding left my cavity; struggling to deal with the lingering taste of Corey's foot sweat and doing my best to spit out the numerous bits and bobs that stubbornly clung to my palate.

A glimmer of disgust lined my captor's features as he tossed the reeking fabric down to the floor. I had no way of knowing this at the time, but the serious and downright humiliating nature of my gag left the blond stud with the distinct impression that I was guilty of something serious and that I'd done something shitty enough to deserve this cruel fate. Even more so because Corey was usually the laid back type and not normally prone to unjustified hazing.

Keeping in mind that Blake already had me pegged as guilty, I spent the next dozen or so minutes waging an uphill battle in trying to convince him of my innocence.

"No! I didn't do anything to piss Corey off! I don't even know Corey! I swear!" I cried out, for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Yeah yeah, so you keep saying. But if you are Ryan's stepbrother like you claim to be, why exactly are you in Corey's bedroom and not in Ryan's?" came the blond stud's question, his facial features displaying a look of absolute boredom as he absentmindedly glanced away at his phone.

I started from the beginning again, explained how Ryan wanted to stash me away and explained how he decided Corey's bedroom was the one least prone to being wantonly entered. Blake listened intently to what I had to say, making me believe I was finally getting through to him, but when all was said and done, he simply glanced back at his phone again and flashed me that smug superior look of his.

"Ryan never told me he had a stepbrother. If your story were true he would've said something and told us that he'd be babysitting you this weekend." he spoke, causing me to sink my head in disbelief at the fact that all my explanations and efforts were amounting to a giant pile of nothing.

"I AM Ryan's stepbrother. You can ask him yourself!" I cried out, my voice growing more alarmed and desperate by the second.

"I texted Corey to see if your story checks out. He hasn't replied yet, so I'm afraid you've got no alibi." the jumbo-footed heartthrob casually replied, forcing me to face off against the implacable wall of his undying suspicions.

"I'm telling you, I've done nothing wrong! I don't even go to college. I'm still in high sc..."

"QUIET!" came the thunderous sound of my annoyed captor's frighteningly resounding bark.

I looked on wide-eyed as he got up from his swivelling chair and crouched atop my hogtied form. I felt the back of my head being cupped inside the palm of his large hand and then watched as he reached next to my face and snatched up the wet ball of fabric I'd spent the last five hours sucking on.

"No! No, no, no!" I shook my head and frantically protested.

Blake, however, was neither impressed by my verbal explanations nor inclined to believe them.
"Shut the fuck up!" he angrily snapped. "I'm tired of listenin' to your lies."

The strong and revoltingly pungent taste of college hunk foot cheese once again assaulted my tastebuds as Corey's dingy stinker was rammed into my unwilling orifice. I spent the next few seconds desperately trying to get a scream out in the hopes that someone would hear me, but Blake simply cupped the back of my head in one hand and forcefully crammed the wadded fabric into my mouth with the other.

"Here. Have this one as well." he growled, his voice dripping with distrust and contempt as he snatched the remaining sock from off the floor and rammed it into my already sock-stuffed cavity.

"Phhggm npphh mgghhph..." was all I managed to voice out as the fuming jumble of Corey's rancid jogging socks was forced in.

The freakishly large-footed blond stud - whose name I didn't even know at the time - forced the reeking ball of his roommate's toe-scented wads into my mouth and angrily grabbed the jumbo roll of industrial duct tape from off the carpeted floor. I tried pleading my case in the hopes that he would see reason and tried spitting the socks out in an attempt to voice my innocence, but that only seemed to further convince him of my guilt.

Blake was not the least bit interested in negotiating. Motivated by a strong desire to shut me up and an unmistakable urge to prevent me from speaking more lies, the well-meaning college bloke slapped the end of the extra-wide tape atop the back of my neck and yanked my head up by the hair before pulling the adhesive taut across the front of my face.

"Good luck tryin' to spew your lies now, you deceitful little piece of shit..." Blake heatedly mumbled, wholeheartedly believing that I'd wronged his roommate in some fashion and that I'd concocted this elaborate story about being Ryan's stepbrother in the hopes of escaping my just fate.

Had Corey confirmed my innocence and answered his texts like I kept hoping he would, things would've gone down very differently. Unfortunately for me, he wouldn't see Blake's text message queries until much later that evening and would remain oblivious to them during the entire course of the basketball game he and some of the other guys were busy playing.

And so, the uber sticky industrial-grade duct tape was aggressively spun around my head; six, seven, eight times!

"Yeah, you won't be getting a fuckin' word out past that gag." came the sound of my dreamy captor's vindictive taunting.

A ninth and final layer of tape was pulled around the circumference of my head before finally being severed and plastered down across the back of my neck. I remember shaking and crying out in uncontrollable frustration and remember trying with all my might to formulate some sort of plea past the giant ball of Corey's pungent running socks.

Blake's furrowed brow betrayed no outwardly decipherable traces of sympathy as he eyed my desperate attempts to speak and witnessed the heart-wrenching spectacle of my inability to call for help. He just stood there and watched as I grew teary-eyed and futilely tried getting rid of my gag by rubbing the sides of my face against the carpeted floor.

"Mgggh phhg ugghm phhh!" I whined and lamented, struggling against my excruciatingly severe restraints and writhing helplessly across the floor.

I watched as the barefooted Alpha-jock marched out of the smelly bedroom, and then watched as he came back with what looked like a blank sheet of printing paper.

"Let's make sure that little trap of yours stays shut, shall we?" was the only explanation I got as Blake sat himself down at Corey's desk and fished a black sharpie pen from out of the top drawer. The inky-smelling marker let out its telltale squeaks as the spongey material at its tip began scribbling atop the sheet of paper.

"There, that should do it." the blond-haired stud triumphantly mused, before finally getting up off the cushioned chair and crouching down towards me.

Blake spent the next few seconds duct taping the piece of paper to the back of my bound body. I pleaded with him through my gag and tried twisting my head around to see what he had written, but even my most valiant efforts proved to no avail.

"Have fun sucking on Corey's socks." the stud spoke, throwing me one final spiteful look before walking away and departing from the bedroom.

The blue-eyed college jock ended up exiting the apartment only a few minutes later, leaving me to stew in his buddy's bedroom with an even fatter gag in my mouth. I spent the next half-hour or so wrestling against my bonds and trying to see what the written note stuck to the back of my trussed up form said.

It wasn't until quite a bit later that I managed to get a glance at it.

The note read:
"This snivelling little worm will try to smooth-talk and lie his way outta this if you let him.
Do NOT, under any circumstance, allow him to do so. Keep him gagged!
"
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] for having taken the time to comment on the latest chapter.

Considering that we have nearly 100 registered readers now following this, I'm still hoping we'll see more names pop up.

[mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] I've just contacted the admins to see what they can do about your account status. I would normally contact you by PM about such matters, but since your account is still on probation I have no way to contact you privately.

It would be a very good idea for you to stop using quotes as a means of replying to my chapters. Not only are your comments hard to see because you sometimes write them inside the text that you're quoting (which is not the way quotes are meant to be used), but the forum does not recognise your quoting my chapters as a legitimate post, hence why it's keeping your account locked and barring you from having PM access.

I've contacted [mention]chadmc90[/mention] and [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] about it.
They might be able to manually change your account status, but my recommendation to stop using quotes the way you've been using them still stands. Quotes are normally meant to be used if you wanna quote a specific line or two, and replies should not be added into the quote, as doing so basically edits what the person you're quoting wrote.

As soon as your username changes from pink to purple, you'll have PM access like the rest of us.

UPDATE: FIXED!
Thanks [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sjb6785
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sjb6785 »

Man this story is great!! Kind of makes me remember my college days and how I wish this kind of thing would happen to me. Keep up the great work!
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

oh i’m so sorry for that, i’ve just managed how to reply correctly i think. i’m really sorry, i am clearly not an expert about technology.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sjb6785[/mention] Welcome to the forum, buddy. Glad you're enjoying yourself! Always thrilled when a new user decides to join us on here. Be sure to check out my other works while you wait for the next chapter. If you follow the link directly above my banner you'll be brought to the full list of my written works. I'm sure you'll find lots to your liking in there ;)

[mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] Don't be silly, Vincenzo-boi. You have nothing to apologise for. I was merely concerned when I noticed that your account was still locked in probation status even though you had over 10 posts under your belt. It took me a while to figure out that the system was not letting you in because your posts were all quotes. Your replies were also very hard to read, as they were sometimes buried inside the chapters you were quoting (see your latest review to see what I mean).

The site's main Admin manually fixed the issue.
You now have a normal account and access to private messaging like the rest of us.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor Jesse went from a merciless step-brother imposing a merciless stuffing in his mouth for a merciless amount of time to another merciless captor! :lol:
To say what has already been said: he is hot! I don't know if it's just me but he seems related to Joey from Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s B&G. Maybe it's the eyes, or the mouth but he surely does look like he could be a brother or at least of cousin of Joey's :lol:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Sorry guys, I'm late to the party !

It's funny, I don't feel sorry for Jesse at all. I don't think he's quite broken into submission just yet, and seeing him resisting is really funny and hot :P

IMO, I think his captors still have lots of wiggle room to make him suffer :twisted:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I can't wait for the next part. Thank you Sir for this great story !
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So it appears that Jesse is in worse shape now that Blake has visited and applied his touch to the situation. I think he seems and could be more manipulative then Jesse's stepbrother.... Now I wonder who will show up next and leave their mark on Jesse too :? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sorry guys, the next chapter is not ready just yet.
Rater, I'm tagging all 52 of you to thank you for having taken the extra time to lend me your encouragement and support on this latest story project. Many of you only follow the forum's story activity and ignore the non-story sections of this forum (which are heavily geared towards the F/M, M/F and F/F members). In short, one of the forum's leading F/F and M/F authors just announced his departure today, with dwindling participation rates and decreasing audience interest stated as being the cause of his leaving.

It saddens me to see yet another one of the forum's most acclaimed authors leave due to declining feedback, but it also instils in me a greater appreciation for the incredible support you guys (and all those of you commenting on EASY PREY and BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG) have shown this past year.

The interest and support you guys have consistently shown is the only thing that's kept me actively posting content here since 2010. Were it not for you guys, I would've stopped composing and publishing stories a long time ago.

With that being said: THANK YOU!
You guys are precious and this place just wouldn't be the same without each and every one of you.
Let's make sure to keep this place alive and kicking all throughout 2022!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention]

Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

I haven't been following this particular story or the discussions on the forum but I would be interested in reading the stories written by the author you're referring to if it's still possible, unless of course he's taking down all his work.

Thanks
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Wow this is so perfect!! I would do anything to live in that collegedorm as the tied up houseboy with those hot alpha guys! I love the hot new Master! I like he is so kind to keep the prisoner of his roommate there because he did something bad, even though that isnt the case😂 i cant wait to read more
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Sorry guys, the next chapter is not ready just yet.
Rater, I'm tagging all 52 of you to thank you for having taken the extra time to lend me your encouragement and support on this latest story project. Many of you only follow the forum's story activity and ignore the non-story sections of this forum (which are heavily geared towards the F/M, M/F and F/F members). In short, one of the forum's leading F/F and M/F authors just announced his departure today, with dwindling participation rates and decreasing audience interest stated as being the cause of his leaving.

It saddens me to see yet another one of the forum's most acclaimed authors leave due to declining feedback, but it also instils in me a greater appreciation for the incredible support you guys (and all those of you commenting on EASY PREY and BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG) have shown this past year.

The interest and support you guys have consistently shown is the only thing that's kept me actively posting content here since 2010. Were it not for you guys, I would've stopped composing and publishing stories a long time ago.

With that being said: THANK YOU!
You guys are precious and this place just wouldn't be the same without each and every one of you.
Let's make sure to keep this place alive and kicking all throughout 2022!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention]
No, thank YOU bondagefreak, I have been following your stories for the past 8 years and have absolutely loved what you have written. I've only become active in replying quite recently since I was very young when I first started reading your stories, but you have had my support for a very long time. You've honestly helped my discover myself and helped me realize a lot of what I am into which I am always grateful to you for. Keep up the amazing work, cause I will always be here to read it!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

Bondagefreak, Thanks for all the time and care you put into your stories, I’ve been enjoying them for a few years now, and I hope to enjoy your stories for the time to come as well!

Can’t wait for the next chapter in this one :)
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Alright I’m caught up , Blake is cute I like him. 9 hours tho in a hogtie that’s rough
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE. USERS ARE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER VIII
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
COREY'S MUCH-ANTICIPATED RETURN

Frustration. You think you know the full meaning of that word...until you actually realise that you didn't.

The level of frustration I experienced following Blake's departure was hard to put in words. Having him ungag me and allow me to speak, only to later be accused of lying and find myself being regagged with not one, but two raunchy socks was already frustrating enough. Corey's eventual return and the ensuing discovery of what the note stuck to my back read was definitely the low point of my day though.

For the first time in my seventeen years of existence, I was experiencing what it felt to be the victim of what I perceived as being a gross injustice. The frustration stirring within me was unparalleled. The rage and anger, uncontrollable. None of those emotions were usually harboured within me. But this time it was different. This time I was upset and felt justified in being so.

As you can surely imagine, I was positively relieved when I heard the apartment's front door opening and then picked up the welcome sight of Corey's spectacular frame entering the musky bedroom. He was home a few hours earlier than expected, but with the clock now reading 5:13 PM, I was growing rather desperate to be unbound and let out. I'm pretty sure you would have as well had you been stuck in this infernally excruciating hogtie for half as long as I had.

I immediately let out a muffled lament as the very sweaty-looking college hunk sat on the edge of his dishevelled bed and grabbed the letter that his blond roommate had stuck to my back.

"Man, it looks like your stepbrother was pretty serious about wanting to keep you under wraps." he chuckled, lowering the note in front of my face so that I could finally get a look at what Blake had scribbled. As soon as I caught sight of the words, my eyes popped open in uncontrollable outrage.

"Mgghm mmggh! Ugghm mgpphh! Gghhm pph ggmph pff uggh!" I cried out and screamed, shaking my head 'no' and breaking down into a veritable panic.

Corey just sat there, all sweaty and heaving from the laborious game of indoor basketball he'd just played. He appeared almost sympathetic to my plight and was visibly concerned and uncomfortable with the prospect of keeping me bound up and silenced like Ryan's note instructed him to. Only problem was, that wasn't Ryan's note! It was Blake's! Corey had no way of knowing about the altercation I'd had with his blue-eyed roomie, nor did I have any means of shedding any light on the matter.

When the hunk looked at his cellphone and noticed the text messages he had received during the game, I naively hoped he would put two and two together and come to the conclusion that Ryan wasn't the one who'd stuck the note to my back. Unfortunately for me, he didn't.

"Haha, looks like you've already met Blake! He's not usually the type to go snooping around. You must've been making quite a lot of noise for him to find you in here. " Corey spoke, while at the same time busily typing a response to his blue-eyed roommate's queries about me.

I grumbled beneath my gag and went on a sort of rant upon realising that the note Blake had written would go on unaddressed. It would've been a simple matter for the blond guy to tell Corey what had happened and claim responsibility for the well-intentioned preventative letter he'd plastered to my back. Much to my great chagrin, Blake had apparently forgotten about it, and in turn, failed to warn his friend about the fact that he'd misjudged me.

When Corey finally stopped texting and put his phone down on the bed, I pretty much lost it and allowed my voice to trail off into a series of desperate pleas.

"Mgghh phhgggh umphh phh!" I cried out and whimpered, trying rather furiously to articulate some sort of decipherable message past the fat jumble of his pungent running socks.

The beefy stud must've spent a good minute sitting on the edge of his bed, scratching his head and looking at me with a mixture of amusement and guilt splayed across his sweaty face. His socks tasted horrible and his running shoes were acrid to the point of making my stomach churn. I tried my very best to get a message out and tried repeatedly to rub the sticky tape off my face, but even my most valiant attempts failed to yield any positive results.

"I'm sorry, kiddo. I have no idea what you're trying to tell me. Your stepbrother should be back in an hour or two. I'm afraid you'll have to sit tight until then." the brown-haired stallion spoke, tossing what he assumed to be Ryan's note to the bed and looking at me as though he genuinely wished he could help.

The next two hours proved unbearably arduous. My arms and thighs ached like they never had before, and the rest of my limbs felt as though they were quite literally on fire. Corey remained unaware of the fact that his two pungent jogging socks were overstuffing my cavity and he seemed completely oblivious to the reek spilling out of his running shoes.

I watched as the towering stud booted his desktop computer on and then watched rather discreetly as he took his sleeveless jersey off.

Corey was a big guy. His triangular-shaped torso was broad, thick and muscular. His thighs were every bit as imposing and so was the massive bulge that protruded from in between them. I knew that he was only a few years older than I was, but the man exuded an aura of maturity; possibly as a result of his cool & calm demeanour or that closely trimmed beard of his. Either way, Corey was a charmer and was apparently quite popular with the ladies.

As incredibly hot as he was though, I definitely was not a fan of his feet. I thought Ryan had the smelliest footwear, but this guy's socks and shoes were unmistakably worse!

In any case, I still remember feeling my tape-sealed face going all numb and tingly upon watching the towering hunk approach my hogtied form. For a second there, I actually thought he was going to lavish me with attention, but much to my slight disappointment, he just sat on the bed, picked his phone up and spent the next few minutes texting in silence.

The feelings I began experiencing just then were strange and indescribable. I felt humiliated and embarrassed, and yet another part of me was overcome with a growing sense of deep submission. There I was, trussed up on some hunky college dude's bedroom floor, my mouth stuffed full with a pair of his ratty old jogging socks and my tightly tapegagged face just inches from his shoe-clad soles.

Part of me wanted to squirm away, and yet another part of me wanted to lick them. I tentatively raised my eyes up to look at his face, but the burly stud paid me no attention. His eyes remained glued to the screen of his phone, allowing mine to dance uninhibited across the awe-inspiring spectacle of his shirtless torso.

I glanced up to see his face a second time, but the bearded stallion remained blissfully preoccupied with his social media feed. My sight descended upon the imposing proximity of his sneakered feet again, and then something strange began stirring within me. I didn't know what it was, but for the first time since the start of my ordeal, I began willfully and actively sucking on my gag.

I hated the cheesy taste and the acrid smell of the shaggy-haired muscle stud's festering sock-ball. But for reasons as yet unknown to me, sucking on it felt instinctively right.

I sucked on Corey's cheese-ridden wads, took in the sight of his awesomeness and pondered on the increasingly stimulating knowledge that his socks were preventing me from speaking. Somehow this all felt right. I loathed my predicament, and yet I was glad to be here; lying at his feet like this with a big ball of his worn socks filling my mouth up and keeping me quiet.

But yeah, you know how the saying goes, right? All good things must come to an end.
That moment of inner peace I experienced...it pretty much died out the instant Corey kicked his shoes off.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m so glad your continuing the series, this is definitely one of my favorites. I feel bad for him that he getting Blake’s attention caused Cory to not free him but at the same time it’s super hot. Can’t wait to see what goes on in the next chapter with those sneakers
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this sequel is absolutely awesome
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A hog tie is a painful way to be trussed up, yikes. I'm very interested in Corey, he seems really interesting. And it's great to see Jesse truly experiencing a myriad of guys and what they offer, bondage and scent wise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic