HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

It must be my birthday cause so many chapters back to back?! Thank you for such a wonderful chapter and read! It’s really sweet how Ryan cares for Jesse right after his little ordeal ;) I truly believe the love and care after putting the sub through the works is what keeps both happy and willing

Jesse bro, if you need someone to join you as a sub, hook me up~
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Knowing how Ryan is a master manipulator he may have revealed himself on purpose! Can't wait to see what other tricks either Ryan or Corey pull. Ryan has already planted ideas in Corey's head, I think Corey may be the next one to pull some moves ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you Jesse for not knocking and giving us that glorious picture of Jesse's backside! Can't wait for this date!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

hmmm I wonder. I can't wait to see how this evening goes. My current hunch is that Ryan and Corey will have their fun/antics. Ryan's nice brotherly grooming support may be a ploy... or am i just paranoid? :o :lol: :lol: I agree with the comment above, Corey may just take over and have his go at Jesse :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Ryan is rather forward and cares deeply for his stepbrother. I do think it's rather presumptuous though for Jesse to keep calling this a date. It's just a dinner, but I guess when you're living a fantasy already, you feel the need to keep pushing it.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter! I don’t blame Jesse one bit as I am also head over heels for Ryan. Walking in on him was quite the treat for us readers. And the whole scene with Ryan helping Jesse fix his hair was so cute!

Ryan’s warning about the other roommates has me very intrigued, and I can’t wait to meet them. I’m also curious about that foreshadowing you did. This date will be very interesting for sure. I’m hooked on this story!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Finally got round to catching up with the couple of chapters I was behind.
Not sure a dinner fully makes up for those nine hours, I'm surprised he's so forgiving :P
Moreso with the presumably very noticeable rope marks 🤣🤣🤣

Great as always.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another amazing chapter my friend .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Chapters coming thick and fast I can barely keep up! You do spoil us [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

There are so many great little details and hints at what is to come. Corey's reaction to finding out that Jesse had been gagged with his socks. Ryan getting Jesse to recount what he went through and emphasising just how helpless the gag made him. Jesse recasting Blake's actions as loyal and noble. The gag, unpleasant as it might have been, being turned into Jesse's saviour, defending him from himself and the unseen villains of the dorm. Ryan helping Jesse with his hair. Ryan in his leather jacket and gloves and Corey in his puffer jacket.

Jesse really doesn't stand a chance now. Completely infatuated with both Ryan and Corey, he'll do anything so long as he can spend time with them and I think Ryan knows just how to manipulate that.

You really do know how to spin a tale and keep us hooked!

PS: you're going to have to write a short story one day detailing Phil's experience at the hands of Shawn. we need to know first hand what really happened - not all this hearsay.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago
PS: you're going to have to write a short story one day detailing Phil's experience at the hands of Shawn. we need to know first hand what really happened - not all this hearsay.
Ahhhemmm can I concur? :lol: :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

socjuc wrote: 1 year ago
I must too! ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago
socjuc wrote: 1 year ago
I must too! ;)
It looks like I've started a petition!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

Awesome to see the softer side of these guys as well, can’t wait to see how this story continues when they get back from the restaurant... Please keep up the great work!
GaggedbySock
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedbySock »

Hmm this is certainly taking an interesting turn, I look forward to seeing where this leads us
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Dear god, the description of the two hunks left me…well, extremely keen on knowing what’s next.

My mind is making A LOT of scenarios, all well too graphic to be left in writing here :oops:
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Very nice story, as always!!
Can't wait to read more about it
And to see more bondage, gagging and torture again!!
Thank you Sir,
Kinds regards
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR ALL THE RECENT COMMENTS, GUYS!
REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!

[mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention]

With five new votes being cast on the thread poll, I thought it might be fun to post a breakdown and see how the overall vote splits up. The thing that strikes me most is how popular Ryan's socks seem to be and how unpopular Corey's socks are.

HERE ARE SOME RAW STATS FOR YOU NERDS OUT THERE:

45% of readers voted for worn SOCKS to be used against Jesse's mouth
30% of readers voted for worn BOXERS to be used against Jesse's mouth
17% of readers voted for a CLEAN STUFFING to be used against Jesse's mouth
6% of readers voted for duct tape with NO STUFFING
2% of readers voted for Jesse's mouth to be left UNGAGGED
1% of readers voted for the "OTHER" option (but oddly enough chose not to elaborate in the comments)

EVEN MORE STATS!:

30% of readers voted for a gag sourced from RYAN
23% of readers voted for a gag sourced from NO ONE
17% of readers voted for a gag sourced from COREY
17% of readers voted for a gag sourced from an UNKNOWN ROOMMATE
10% of readers voted for a gag sourced from JESSE himself

While Ryan's socks enjoy a very comfortable lead, Corey's boxers come in at a solid second, followed closely by the cleaning sponge option that seems to be faring quite well vote-wise. The biggest surprise (for me at least) is how uncompetitive Corey is in the sock department. I'm sure Jesse would've preferred Ryan's socks as well, given how dreadfully pungent Corey's are.

Thanks for all the votes, guys. Be sure to share your votes with us in the comments if you've not already done so!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Im really in love with Ryan, he is so dominant but also so sweet for his little stepbro, i think we all wish for a big bro like Ryan 😍 i cant stop thinking about me being his little (step)brother… cant wait till the next chapter is there
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic chapter! Jesse seems to be under Ryan's charm all the time and I really hope the older stebrother will use this charm to lure Jesse into some more tight bondage :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I mean, if Corey’s socks are going spare…..
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Eager to read what follows
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Three new votes (all of them going for Ryan's socks!) bringing the vote tally up to a stunning 150!
I never really anticipated this level of interest. Next chapter is in production, guys!

Welcome to the adventure, [mention]noarmgr[/mention]!
Thrilled to see that you're following this as well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Good to see this one is still going. Keep up the good work~
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Three new votes (all of them going for Ryan's socks!) bringing the vote tally up to a stunning 150!
I never really anticipated this level of interest. Next chapter is in production, guys!

Welcome to the adventure, @noarmgr!
Thrilled to see that you're following this as well.
I can’t wait Sir ! 🔥
Thank you for your wonderful writing and stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic