HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Simply beautiful! I have a fondness for classic rope ties and this was a masterwork. Pushed all my buttons! As always, a joy to read.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love that Corey stayed and watched during the entire trussing-up portion of Jesse's night!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Some very thorough rope work from Ryan there. It'll definitely keep Jesse nice and safe and out of trouble. Corey watching from the sidelines was a nice touch.

As for the poll let's start off gentle with Jesse's own socks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

Great chapter again. He seems to be tied up nice and tight. Can’t wait for the job to be properly finished
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic chapter! Jesse is very lucky to have Ryan tie him up, even if it means he would have to stay in Corey's bedroom for several hours... or more :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I feel like Jesse reading this chapter, completely at Ryan's mercy being tied at his whim.... Now for the gag, can't wait to see what Ryan decides is fitting, and what he may do with Corey's available loot!

More interesting is, what will Corey think/do if he comes back to his room unsupervised to the sight of Jesse.. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Very much interested to see how this continues.

For the readers, just an argument for Ryan's socks: It's not just hot, but it's also much more personal than something of Corey's as it's his own stepbrother that he both finds attractive and is having a conflict with. Just my two cents tho

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I went with corey's boxers and tape .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I picked cleaning sponge for varieties sake.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So hot having Ryan rope up Jesse as Corey watches. Would love to see some interaction between them should Corey get home earlier than Ryan.

For the gag, I voted for Corey's boxers. Just what a beautiful specimen of a man. The boxers in the picture look painted on those thick thighs. I definitely want him to be gagged with something of Ryan's in the story, but I think with him currently being in Corey's room, it is the time to have something of Corey's
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Couldn't work out how I could vote but I thought in the bag might be a muzzle gag and maybe a. Bandana for underneath. I'd make sure hiss legs were bound as well as his body is or I'm sure he be walking around I would
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Good chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

I'm not into filthy smells...just old-fashioned men's sweat and musk, so I voted for Corey's light blue boxer briefs that he had worn on his morning jog and had only shorn a short while before.

Then again, I'm still miffed about Corey's comment about the brothers' mom/stepmom, for which perhaps Corey should taste his own musky and sweaty boxer briefs! :twisted:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I am going to be boring and say tape with no stuffing.
The poor guy has no bondage experience ease him in slowly! 🤣
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I picked lots of tape no stuffing
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I’d go for his own socks first… sometimes you have to build up the game…
There’s still enough room for punishment and there are enough other items around to move up harder for the boy.

I votes his for his own socks and ducktape…. That will keep him quit enough for the first couple of hours
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

My instinct would be to choose Corey's boxers but I think a good option would be either Corey's ratty socks or an unknown roommate's rank socks/underwear. A sort of... Introduction to room, he's already sniffing Corey's socks in front of him.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

So hot!! Thank you Sir 😍
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Well progression is important however... coreys boxers babbyyyyy

(The story is starting great keep up the good work)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Amazing chapter! I voted for Corey's underwear, I think we'd better leave our protagonist just sucking sweat in her first gag.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I just came along this story! First off, I really enjoyed the set-up and seeing the pieces fall together to lead to some exciting times ;) Also I had just read the poll about family tugs, and I feel like this was a good way to tackle that kind of scenario.

I'm hesitant with Ryan's personality and with knowing that blackmail/servitude is in the future, but I'm more intrigued so I think I can stick around a bit lol

Also, Corey is so sweet for offering his room and stuff for Jesse to use...as Ryan said, he won't be needing any of that but the thought was appreciated :lol: :lol:

Also voted just to start off easy...I'm sure more will be added later on ;)
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Firstly, that picture of Corey - WOW. I would literally kill to have him tie me up and play with me. With this in mind, while I personally would love to suck on someone like Corey's socks/pants, I am going to vote for Jesse's own socks + tape, even if I am in a minority XD.

My reasoning is purely selfish - I love a bound, barefoot protagonist, sucking on their own sweaty socks :lol: Feel like it makes them seem more vulnerable.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Definitely Ryan's socks as a gag. Considering hes doing the thing it's only right that his socks are the gag
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Holy crap! So many votes! It looks like there are quite a few more guys following this than what initially meets the eye.
Let's hope some of them decide to stop lurking and start posting!

Either way, lots of interesting comments and opinions. I've had quite a blast going over them. The poll won't impact what Jesse was gagged with that day (notice that the account he's telling you is narrated in the past tense and has already happened) but I'll still leave it open so that new readers get to share their thoughts on how they would've handled Jesse's mouth had they been in charge during the babysitting fiasco.

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Thanks for the comment, my friend! If you liked the roping Ryan dished out in the previous chapter, I'm fairly certain you'll enjoy the next one as well.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I know some of your fellow readers were hoping to see him jump in and take part in the tying up process, but I'm glad his watching from the sidelines has your approval ;)

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Indeed, pup. Safe and outta trouble, all for his own good of course!

[mention]njr[/mention] Thanks for the comment, buddy. Given that you don't grace us with them very often, I'm super stoked at seeing you join in the fun! Really hope you decide to keep this up. I'm fairly certain you'll be enjoying the next chapter quite a bit.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Glad you're enjoying this, my friend. We all know you'd like to be in the room with him ;)

[mention]socjuc[/mention] The fact that you were able to envision yourself as Jesse during this chapter is a great compliment to Jesse's narrating skills! I'll be sure to pass along the message.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Always happy to see you in the comments, munchkin. I really like your "pro-Ryan's socks" argument. You're totally right, it would be very personal and fitting. [mention]GoBucks[/mention] presented an interesting counterargument as well. Either way, I'm sure both of you will enjoy what's to come next.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] No surprises there. We all knew you'd vote for that, boi ;)

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] Looks like you're not the only one. That option got quite a few votes. Thrilled to see you're still enjoying this.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Ah, looks like we got ourselves a serious Corey fan! I'll be sure to pass along the message. I very much like your reasoning and the argument you give as to why Jesse should be gagged with Corey's worn boxers.

[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Nah, I'm afraid muzzles are for kinky guys. I think it's safe to assume the rope being kept inside Jason's closet is utilitarian more than anything else (camping, mountaineering, rock climbing, etc). As for Jesse's legs, given how handy Ryan is with ropes, I'm sure he's on top of things and has plans to keep his young ward from wandering off. Pretty sure you'll enjoy what's to come next 8-)

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Glad to see you voted for Corey's boxers! Also glad to see you're enjoying this.

[mention]Pup[/mention] As you know, I'm not the biggest fan of tape & no stuffing. But your argument is entirely valid given how inexperienced young Jesse is. Very considerate of you, pup.

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] Always glad to see a comment from you, my friend. Glad to see you voted for one of the milder options.

[mention]Mummybag[/mention] I see you like slow build-ups then. So do I. Very happy to see you're enjoying this.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I (unsurprisingly) like how your mind works, buddy-boi. Lots of devious choices in the answers you gave 8-)

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] Glad to see you're still on board with us, boi. Always thrilled to see a new face join in. Really hope you decide to stick around!

[mention]Kratos[/mention] Hahaha! So much contradiction in your answer. I'm loving it! I'll be sure to let Corey know his sweaty boxers have your approval.

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] I wasn't entirely sure what you'd be voting for, but something told me you'd be rooting for that option. Glad to see my instincts were dead on about you ;)

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Welcome to the ride, boi! Really glad you're enjoying this in spite of the somewhat ominous start. I'm sure this tale will have plenty to keep you interested. On another note, I was especially happy to see your comment considering you were the only one to publically acknowledge Corey's sweetness. See, in spite of his somewhat crude language, he was willing to let the little tyke game on his computer and use his bedroom all day. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know his kindness hasn't gone unnoticed.

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] Another Corey fan! Considering the far smellier options populating the bedroom, I'm sure Jesse will be thankful his own socks got your vote. Very considerate of you...even though I happen to think you voted for that just so that you'd have Corey's socks and boxers all to yourself. Totally on to you, boi 8-)

[mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] Really happy to see you enjoying this tale, buddy-boi. As the captor, it would really make sense for Ryan to use his own socks as gags, wouldn't it? Looking at the poll, it seems like quite a lot of guys are in agreement with you!

CHAPTER III COMING OUT SOON, GUYS!
If you're one of the many silent readers following this, now's the time to comment.
Drop a note in the comments section and let us know how you voted!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
AS ALWAYS, COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY, AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR IDEAS, DESIRES AND EXPECTATIONS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER III
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
COREY'S PARTING GIFT

"Alright, kiddo. Not that I don't enjoy your company, but I've got places to be and stuff to do today." Ryan spoke, as he crouched down next to my mostly-helpless form and began securing my ankles together.

I felt his thick rope spin around them four or five times, then felt it loop in between them before finally resuming a series of dizzying orbits around my lower limbs. The muscle shirt-clad jock's exposed arms and shoulders bulged like crazy as he spun his tight coils around my feeble body and forcefully knotted everything down.

I silently marvelled at the efficacy of his movements, the confidence of his strides and the power that his hands wielded. His voice was mesmerisingly deep, and his warm touch was incredibly alluring. I was utterly defenceless and somehow still loving it. The sensation of his strong fingers and the tightening of the ropes around my upper legs and lower thighs eased me down into a trance-like state. I would've been at complete peace had it not been for the rather disagreeable stench busily assaulting my nostrils.

The smell of Corey's bedroom had hit me like a wall back when I'd first stepped in through its doorway just a few minutes ago. It initially didn't strike me as being unbearably unpleasant, but now that I was lying on the floor less than a metre away from his footwear, the potency of the smell had increased tenfold.

Whether or not the strong aroma filling up his bedroom resulted from a mixture of different smells, I couldn't be certain. But one thing I did know beyond the shadow of a doubt was that the socks and sneakers sitting a short distance from my face were major contributors. The fumes they were giving off were really quite foul.

Ryan must've noticed them and caught me eyeing them up at one point.

"Aw, looks like Corey went for his usual jog around town this morning. Sorry about that. He's not the smelliest guy living here, but his feet definitely do tend to smell up the place. I hope you don't mind spending the day in his room. It kinda stinks in here." the rope-wielding jock disdainfully remarked.

I drew in a series of somewhat discreet sniffs and found myself concurring with my older stepbrother's rather astute assessment. It definitely did stink quite a bit, but I think what took me aback the most was that the odour my nose was picking up appeared even stronger than that produced by Ryan's footwear. I thought my stepbrother's feet were really bad and smelly, but Corey's soles were apparently worse!

The funny thing is, I had this weird sorta love-and-hate thing going on when it came to guys socks and sneakers. On paper, I liked them smelly. But after having sniffed my stepbrother and his dad's worn socks, it dawned upon me that I didn't like socks and sneakers as odourous as theirs. Ryan was an insanely hot guy, but his feet were a bit much.

While the thought of spending several hours cooped up in here genuinely did excite me, the fumes escaping from Corey's ratty socks and running shoes freaked me out more than a little bit. It thankfully wasn't to the point of making me sick, but it was still highly unpleasant and difficult to cope with. Let's just say, I would've given those dingy stinkers a wide berth had I been going through the laundry hamper in search of something smelly to jerk off to.

Still, the sight of his socks and sneakers was sort of hypnotizing. I wanted to just relax and allow myself to slip into a peaceful slumber, but I couldn't quite take my eyes away from his giant running shoes and freshly peeled off jogging socks. The smell of them was horrible, but it's almost as though I could hear them calling out to me.

Compared to my average-sized shoes, Corey's running trainers seemed preposterously large.
They were easily as big as Ryan's and had to be size 12s or possibly even 13. Either way, they were really big.

His under-the-ankle no-show running socks were also disturbing to behold. Not only did they appear stretched beyond reason, but they were as long as my face and looked dingy as fuck! My head was positioned almost a full meter away from them, and yet I could still pick up the highly revolting tinge of old cheese and vinegar.

It's only when my legs were completely restrained and pulled up into the air that I tore my focus away from the bearded buff jock's worrisome footwear.

"You like puzzles and problem-solving, don't you, Jesse?" my stepbrother asked, already knowing the answer I would give him but still posing me his question in the hopes of hearing me say it.

"Um-hum" I immediately nodded, momentarily yelping out and wincing at the tightness of the hogtie he was imposing on me.

"Good. You'll have a busy day then. Back during my scouting years, my knots were notorious for being real solid and escape-proof. I haven't practised them in quite a while, but I'm sure you'll get a huge kick out of finding a way to outsmart and defeat them." he cheerfully explained, pulling the rope connecting my ankles to my arms real tight and then doubling down on it by wrapping it around my bound ankles a few times.

By the time my hunky babysitter was done trussing me up, I was lying on my side and was so strictly arched back that my socked heels were quite literally pressed up against my forearms.

"Think you'll be able to work your way out of that, buddy-boi?" Ryan teased, as he quadruple-knotted every loose end he came across and condescendingly ruffled my hair up. I groaned, winced and strained in a valiant effort to slip out of his bonds, but found myself unable to move anything other than my head, my toes and my fingers.

"Haha! Yeah, it's gonna take you quite a while to figure a way outta that predicament, won't it?." the jock smirked, seeming quite pleased with both himself and my inability to even roll over or squirm around at all.

"Ugh! It's so freakin' tight!" I energetically complained, relishing the rope's tight grip around my body but finding the overkill nature of my stepbrother's ropework a little irksome.

"Sorry, kiddo. Like I said, this is for your own good. Corey is really chill and all, but you seriously don't wanna run into Hunter or one of my other roomies while I'm not there. Speaking of which..." he replied, before suddenly turning his attention back to Jason's big duffle bag and pulling out what I instantly recognised as a jumbo roll of extra fibrous duct tape.

"Wha...what is that?" I asked, knowing what it was but not having the courage to question him about what it was for.

I watched rather intently as Ryan squinted his eyes to focus on the fine print letters splayed across the inside of the cardboard tube that constituted the centre of the mighty roll.

"Let's see. Apparently, this stuff is called Heavy-Duty Tough Grip Duct Tape." he read, flashing me a teasing wink before spelling it out in layman's terms. "In other words, your gag for the day."

My eyes went wide upon hearing that.

"My gag? But...but I don't need a gag, Ryan!" I somewhat desperately pleaded, liking the idea of being tied up but not relishing the prospect of having my mouth taped shut.

"Sure you do! What's the point of stashing you in here and trussing you up so that you don't get found if you're just going to mouth off the instant one of my roomies returns home?"

"But I'm not gonna mouth off, Ryan. I promise." I begged, giving the hunky muscle-jock my best set of puppy eyes before returning my frightened gaze towards the beefy roll of duct tape he held between his fingers.

"Yeah...I wish I could trust you to stay quiet, but I'm afraid I don't have any other options. I'm gonna have to gag you whether you agree to it or not."

"But...but." I tentatively tried arguing.

"No buts, Jesse. Listen, are you serious about being real quiet and are you serious about not mouthing off?" he asked.

"Yes, Ryan. I'll be quiet, I swear!"

"See? Then you have nothing to worry about." the handsome stud patiently explained. "Jason's duct tape isn't your enemy. It's gonna help you keep that promise you just made and make sure you stay real quiet. It'll only work against you if you fail to keep your end of the bargain and try to break your promise."

Suffice to say, I was at a complete loss for words and was understandably dumbfounded and perplexed at the bizarre logic of his argument. Everything he'd just said was true, but in essence, we both knew it was a complete load of rubbish.
In other words, pure and unadulterated bullshit.

I watched as Ryan fiddled with the tape in his hands and watched as he struggled to find the end of it.

"Hey, wait a minute." he suddenly spoke, his tone hinting at the fact that he'd just struck upon the most brilliant of ideas. "Remember what I said about killing two birds with one stone? Well, I think I've got an idea that'll suit both of us just fine." he went on, glancing about the room as though looking for something before finally settling his gaze on beefy-thighed Corey's ratty old ankle socks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic