HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

So so hot. After all that waiting he’s about to be a lucky boy! Looks like he either wore them sockless or with trainer socks - I hope it’s the former.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back Corey!! Glad he is keeping Jesse all trussed up where he can experience Corey in all his godly, sweaty glory *drool*
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another amazing chapter . I can't wait to read what you do with those shoes.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooof, poor Jesse, all hogtied like that. Blake might be real cute, but I think he's a little bit presumptuous and cocky. And again, I emphasize that it's really just not okay to leave someone alone while in a stress position, and even worse when they have something in their mouth potentially obstructing their airway. I mean, you don't have to listen to him talk, but at least give him a momentary break and check his circulation!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Here I was hoping that Corey would take some initiative and take pity at the trussed-up Jesse but alas. As good looking as the hunks at this dorm are, responsible doms, they are not lol.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ooooooo, eager to see how Corey continues :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

yess!! i’m really glad you kept writing this story. it’s really exciting, and i can’t wait for ryan to come back!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Continuing to love this piece
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Corey truly is the best bondage boyfriend/ buddy one can ask for!
Buff ✅
Kind ✅
Smelly socks, feet and running shoes ✅
What else is there more to ask for? :lol:

As for Jesse, I think it must be humiliating to be tied up in someone's room and have your mouth stuffed with their socks without them even knowing! Corey completly claimed Jesse's mout by not even lifting a finger and somehow I feel this is only right! :lol:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Dang he's been there a long while now.
Question is how much longer?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I always love it when one of your characters finds themselves at the centre of a gross injustice but are unable to do anything about it due to their tightly bound and gagged state. Jesse's frustration and desperation are palpable.

At least with Corey back he's got something to take his mind of his uncomfortable predicament. His mind and body automatically going into deep submissive mode is pretty hot to watch.

Corey has the decency to feel a bit guilty but isn't willing to override 'Ryan's' note. Clearly Ryan is a power in this dorm.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm loving this so far sir. Can't wait how will you be describing Corey's foot odor.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
IF YOU ENJOY IT, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.
A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO [mention]Footsub[/mention] ON THIS ONE ;)

ON ANOTHER NOTE, BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON MY LATEST TALE, GUYS!
EASY PREY IV HAS BEEN UP & RUNNING FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW.
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO START READING!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER IX
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
DESIRES OF THE FLESH

I remember watching almost excitedly as Corey sort of absentmindedly used the heel of his left foot to remove the shoe from his right one. My initial reaction was one of great delight upon catching sight of the bearded hunk's positively massive soles. There I was, fully expecting to see another pair of ratty old ankle socks. But much to my momentary surprise, Corey wasn't wearing any ankle socks. He wasn't wearing any socks at all!

A sudden rush of energy converged around my groin as the removal of his heavily insulated basketball shoes produced a distinctive wet plopping noise. It was sickening, yet at the same time incredibly alluring.

I silently marvelled at the freakish size of Corey's feet and hungrily contemplated the awesome fullness of his toes. I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. The colourful fantasies my mind conjured up about being turned into this guy's personal foot slave didn't last very long though.

As soon as my defenceless little sniff-holes fed air into my waiting lungs, my face contorted into what can only be described as the most horrified of expressions. The fumes spilling out of the shaggy-haired heartthrob's basketball shoes wasn't like anything I'd ever smelt before. My stepbrother's trainers stank of cheese, but this...this was on a whole other level of stink.

The mouths of Corey's battered Nike's resembled the gaping maws of voracious bull sharks. The heat spilling out of them was furnace-like, and the reek that now filled the room up as a result of them smelled of vinegar and cheese like you wouldn't possibly believe.

At first, I tried coaching myself into believing that the severity of the stench would subside once I'd passed the brunt of the initial exposure. Unfortunately for my naive and very much-restrained self, the truth resided in the exact opposite of my hopeful thinking. In other words, the eye-wateringly pungent smell of Corey's discarded basketball shoes wasn't about to become any more bearable. It would only get worse! Several orders of magnitudes worse!

Minutes went by, and still, the aroma kept getting stronger. I squinted my hazy eyes and tried putting some distance between myself and the gaping maws of his preposterously reeking trainers, but the excruciatingly strict hogtie had my body arching backwards to the point where my heels were up against my forearms! I could not, for the life of me, make any sort of headway.

My situation would probably not have been as dire had my face not been sealed shut beneath innumerable layers of industrial-grade duct tape. Alas, I was not able to spread my lips at all, nor was I able to call for help or even verbalise a decipherable complaint. I was quite literally being forced to lie there and await my stepbrother's return, something which was proving more and more arduous as the minutes ticked by.

In Corey's defence, he wasn't intentionally trying to make things worse for me. He was virtually unaware of the fact that my mouth was being forced to host his pungent jogging wads, and he had no way of knowing that the note he'd found plastered to my back hadn't been written by Ryan.

Considering the potency of the stench his foul footwear was exposing me to, it would've been easy for me to direct all my anger towards him. If anyone was to blame for my current predicament though, it most certainly was Ryan...and to a lesser extent, Blake.

Corey had played no part in my stashing. Had he been left in charge that day, I would've probably been gaming on his computer the whole time. As far as the removal of his shoes and my forced exposure to his foot odour were concerned, none of it was being done on purpose or with ill intent. In fact, the hunk appeared devoid of malice or animosity.

It just never seemed to cross his mind that the strong fumes escaping his freshly-removed shoes were the principal cause of my many muffled laments. He probably wasn't at all accustomed to hosting others in his bedroom, and much as I'd come to learn later on, most of these guys didn't seem bothered by their own foot odour nearly as much as they were bothered by each other's.

In any case, Corey ended up spending a good chunk of our first hour together just lying faceup on his bed, airing his huge soles out and browsing quietly on his phone. The one good thing that afforded me was an unobstructed view of his feet. And my oh my were those a sight to behold!

Any lingering doubts I might've had about my sexuality immediately vanished at that point.

I was already in my early teens when I slowly began coming to terms with myself and my growing attraction to other guys. Seeing Ryan for the first time definitely confirmed I was into men. Numerous were the nights when I'd fantasized about being turned into his personal pleasure slave.

Ryan exuded power, control, masculinity and leadership. He knew what he wanted and knew how to get it. As if that wasn't already attractive enough, it also didn't help that he was several years older than I was, had a face to die for and was hunky as fuck.

Blake too exuded many of those same qualities. I didn't know much about my stepbrother at the time, and I knew his roommate Blake even less. But even so, the brief encounter we'd had that afternoon left me with the distinct impression that the two of them had a lot in common. All that to say that while Ryan and Blake would continue to fuel my fantasies for many months to come, the sight of Corey's amazingly hot soles stirred the very bowels of my homosexuality.

As incredibly acrid, cheesy and strong-smelling as they were, I would've given a million bucks just for the chance to have a go at them. I still remember silently marvelling at their size and broadness, and clearly recall feeling a special thrill each and every time those big fat toes of his wiggled around and moved.

Suffice it to say, I was completely enamoured. Corey was a fuckin' god! The highly unceremonious and somewhat unexpected fart he casually let rip should've grossed me out or at the very least turned me off. But strangely enough, it didn't. Quite the opposite, in fact. This guy was a total hunk. A pure Alpha-grade, straight, college muscle-hunk.

I was in his private domain, and although I knew that my predicament was not of his making, I was positively abuzz at the knowledge that his ratty old sweat-wads had been elected as gags to prevent me from speaking. And so, I just sucked on them. I sucked on his sweltering stink-bombs and continued lamenting my fate; if only for the sole purpose of hearing myself moan.

When the hunky stud finally sat up, pulled his shorts off and got up to sit on his swivelling computer chair, I was granted another look at his godly body and that underwear-clad bulge of his. I felt so small and insignificant just lying on the floor, looking up at him from all the way down at his foot level. And yet somehow, it just felt right.

I belonged on the floor. I belonged at his feet.
I can't really explain it, but I just knew I belonged there.

Corey sat on his office chair and began gaming on his computer.
His muscles had me mesmerised, but it was actually his soles that kept drawing my attention.

At one point I screamed and let out a rather vehement protest. My heart practically lept up into my throat when the seated bloke spun around to look at me. No doubt wondering what it was I was babbling on about, his quizzical gaze met my own artificially defiant one. I felt my cheeks redden, felt my body tingle and instantly realised that I relished his attention.

"Mggghh! Phhgg mmgghh phhfgggh pphh!" I growled and grunted, doing my best to voice out a decipherable complaint about the acrid fumes spilling out of his huge basketball shoes.

Corey just sat there, tree trunk-sized thighs splayed wide open and that big bulging package of his on full display. My eyes didn't miss the arching of his left eyebrow, nor did it fail to notice the thick bush of fur that came popping out as a result of him raising an arm up to scratch his head.

He must've been facing me for almost thirty seconds as I allowed my voice to trail off and muttered a series of lamentful curses. As soon as I grew quiet again, the hunk spun around to face his computer screen and resumed his gaming. I tried garnering his attention several times afterwards, but he simply remedied my tiresome distractions by planting a pair of hefty headphones on top of his shaggy-haired head.

Corey did in fact throw the occasional glance my way; something which, interestingly enough, was usually followed by the scratching of his hefty sack and the slight readjusting of his tight undies. It's only when he got up to head for the washroom that I caught a glimpse of the monstrous bulge rocking the front of his boxers.

There was no way for me to know for certain whether my predicament was the cause of his arousal.
But one thing was made amply clear that day. Muscle-stud Corey was very well-endowed!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm in love with how Corey unwittingly helped Jesse affirm his sexuality. :lol:

This chapter is a real showpiece of attraction to men, for all their good and bad sides.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Hahaha lol very great
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I thought it was really cute how Jesse moaned just for the sake of it... maybe Corey's application of headphones was to avoid boning up while hearing a cute boy moan and struggle. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love this story so much . That was a great chapter . The picture of him shirtless in just his underwear is HOT .
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was super hot! I’m curious if Corey is gonna just leave him be till Ryan gets back or if when he returns from the bathroom, he will do something with him. Can’t wait for the next part!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot as always! Who can blame Jesse for helplessly moaning at the sight of Corey? He is a god!!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Hot as sin, and I don’t tend to comment on photos often but they were very nice
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

As incredibly acrid, cheesy and strong-smelling as they were, I would've given a million bucks just for the chance to have a go at them. I still remember silently marvelling at their size and broadness, and clearly recall feeling a special thrill each and every time those big fat toes of his wiggled around and moved.
So close, yet so far away... :D

You're turning me into a believer, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! 8-)
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

this is so hot! i wonder if corey will interact with jesse more.
great job bro
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love how completely Corey is dominating Jesse's world whilst being completely oblivious to the fact he is doing it.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

STORY UPDATE

SEEING AS HOW THIS SAGA IS BEING FOLLOWED BY OVER 100 REGISTERED READERS, I'M GOING TO
PAUSE PUBLISHING UNTIL I RECEIVE CONFIRMATION THAT MORE OF YOU ARE NOW FULLY CAUGHT UP.

A BIG THANKS TO THE 15 READERS WHO ARE STILL ACTIVELY SIGNALLING THEIR PRESENCE!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic