HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I'm loving this story; I remember reading it when it first came out when I was a huge lurker. I find Ryan so attractive, and I hope he gets to gag his stepbrother with his stinky socks. He seems so mean in a really hot way like Brad or Phil.

I can't wait to see where this goes, All the guys in the story are super hot and well written!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, guys! Alright! I've heard you loud and clear.
You're all about to mutiny and riot if I don't commit to picking up where we last left off ;)

Seeing as how the demand for this tale hasn't dwindled down even though we've not had a new chapter in ages, I'll move Jesse's story back into my list of stories to prioritise. With that being said, I'm glad to announce that the next chapter will be up and ready to read in a day or two. Brushing up on the events leading to Jesse's current predicament comes highly recommended.

In the meantime, be sure to check the new gag-themed poll that's running on my main saga.

CLICK HERE:

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This is great, can't wait to check out what happens. Ryan is another one of my favourite characters alongside Andrew, Brad, Nick, and Zack. Hope we get to see our main character gagged with Ryan's stinky socks fresh off the foot at some point!!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That is some amazing news! Easily one of of my favorite stories, so glad you are picking it up again. Can’t wait for the new chapter!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Amazing news, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
Also, considering the three dom guys from the story and from the pictures, we would have, indeed, started a riot should we have not heard more of their hot stories!

Personally, I'm ready to pick up my torch and fork for those tree-trunk thighs of Corey's! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE. USERS ARE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER X
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
THE TWINK, THE JOCK & THE BEEFCAKE

I spent what seemed like an eternity stuck in the shaggy-haired college hunk's bedroom; awaiting my stepbrother's return and lamenting the potent reek that mercilessly assaulted my defenceless nostrils.

Boxer-clad Corey remained seated on his swivelling computer chair, but aside from casting me the occasional sympathetic glance, he seemed perfectly comfortable just ignoring my muffled pleas and doing his own thing. The massively-endowed stud had no way of knowing that the note telling him not to remove my gag was of Blake's doing and not Ryan's. He was completely oblivious to the fact that my mouth had been preventatively overstuffed with the pair of harrowingly overworked jogging socks he'd peeled off his sweaty feet earlier that morning.

I tried convincing him that the scribbled note warning against my gag's removal had been written by Blake, and desperately tried sharing my side of the story, but the jumbo-thighed Alpha's supremely potent, vinegary-scented jogging wads did a phenomenal job at preventing me from doing so.

Never in my nearly-eighteen years of existence had I experienced socks even remotely as strong smelling as Corey's. And yet there I was, quite literally sucking on them and trying for the life of me to get a call for help out.

The removal of his battered basketball shoes had temporarily allowed my hazel-coloured orbs to remove themselves from the awe-inspiring spectacle of his downright colossal thighs and fully appreciate the huge size and fullness of his broad feet and meaty toes. Much to my own continued dismay though, the mesmerising appearance of his bare soles was quickly followed by the absolute strongest of reeks, not to mention the proliferation of those intolerably acrid fumes now spilling out from the maws of his terrifyingly gaping sneakers.

I struggled like mad against the excruciatingly strict hogtie keeping my limbs and body in check, but no matter how much I strained and fought, my rope-savvy stepbrother's cruel ropework just wouldn't give. His tight knots were infallible to the extreme and his hogtie was torturously relentless; both in severity but also in sheer effectiveness.

My stepbrother's exceptionally buff friend had shown an inordinate amount of patience during the first half-hour following his return. But he nevertheless lost interest in attempting to decipher what it was I was trying to tell him and eventually remedied my unending laments by further immersing himself in his captivating video game and covering his ears with a pair of headphones.

And so I just lay there; arms cruelly roped up behind my back, heels strung all the way up to my elbows and cheeks filled to the brim with a freakishly foul-footed college hunk's week-old stink bombs. Nausea-induced tears continually stung my eyes as a result of the unbearably rancid stench spilling out from the depths of my handsome host's giant basketball shoes. But no matter how mortified and utterly disgusted I was, I could do nothing but lay there and suck on his disease-ridden sweat rags.

I sucked on them. Anger, lust, frustration and desire all coming together to form this rather bizarre cocktail of contradictory emotions. I sucked on Corey's reeking stinkers, took in the awesome sight of his impossibly broad thighs and overdeveloped musculature. I eyed his enormous feet, scanned his undeniably attractive face, noticed the huge size of his bums and saw the colossal bulge at the front of his full-to-bursting boxers. I sucked on his toe-scented stink bombs; a battle raging within my mind as passion and horror clashed together in an epic struggle for supremacy.

As acrid and as torturous as the scent of his putrid footwear was, I secretly revelled in the fact that his eye-wateringly pungent bundles had been elected as gags to keep me quiet. I don't know why, all I know is that it excited me in more ways than I care to describe.

Even to this day, I'm not really sure what's hotter; the fact that Corey's ratty sweat rags were preventing me from making my plight heard, or the fact that Corey himself had been completely oblivious to the pivotal role his fiercely ripe jogging socks had played in muffling out my demands and keeping at bay my desperate calls for assistance.

Either way, the strange feelings I experienced that day were undeniable and clear.
I was attracted to Corey, and not just a little bit. I was attracted to Corey. Irrefutably so.

In any case, I ended up spending almost two full hours quietly watching my underwear-clad host as he absentmindedly gamed on his cushioned computer chair. I sucked on his pungent bundles, heard the occasional farts blasting out from underneath his superbly fat bums, sniffed the full potency of his clinically-diagnosed foot odour and struggled not to puke as the stench of his battered trainers wafted up into my undefended sniff-holes.

I spent those torturously long hours lying there, bound up at his feet, and yet all I could think about - besides escaping the reek of his bedroom - was imagining how hot it would be to feel up those big bulging muscles of his and worship every nook, crack and cranny his huge body had to offer.

But yeah, keeping in mind that the gag had initially been imposed on my mouth as a means of preventing me from accidentally drawing unwanted attention, Ryan was unsurprisingly a little taken aback when he finally returned to the dorm and found me bound up and gagged on Corey's bedroom floor.

"Dude, you could've at least taken his gag off." my stepbrother told his friend, causing the seated gamer-hunk to turn around with a clear expression of puzzlement written all over his face. Confusion reigned supreme when the jumbo-thighed leviathan showed Ryan the note that had been plastered atop my back; a note specifically telling him not to remove the broader-than-usual duct tape layers that were dutifully wound up around my head and lower face.

It took the brawny pair of college-oafs several moments to figure out that the scribbled instructions must've been written by Blake, but it's only after my mouth had been freed of its insufferably fat gag that I was finally able to shed some much-needed light on the matter. Unfortunately for me, my designated captor was in no rush to unclog my orifice.

The shaggy-haired college stud simply sat there and watched - with his tree trunk-sized thighs splayed wide open and his downright colossal bulge on full display - as his slightly less muscular dormmate worked on slowly peeling off the seemingly endless revolutions of duct tape keeping my jaw and lower face sealed shut.

"Aw geez, bro...your shoes!" Ryan at one point vehemently complained, a look of utter disgust lining his handsome features as he turned his head away in an effort to escape the smell and temporarily halted the removal of my fiercely effective tape gag.

"Mmmmggphhh!" I immediately lamented, reminding the revolted plaintiff of the fact that my mouth was still taped shut and that I was left with no other option than to sniff up his jumbo-thighed buddy's unbearably potent foot odour.

My stepbrother predictably chuckled at my demise and proceeded to tease me about my inability to speak before once again letting out a disgruntled remark pertaining to the overpowering stench of smelly feet that dominated the bedroom.

I was admittedly a little surprised by Corey's ability to take it all in stride but was rapidly forced to focus on more pressing matters when Ryan reached for one of the shaggy-haired beefcake's discarded trainers and presented its gaping maw to my still-heavily gagged face.

"Mmmggghpph!" I screamed, going wide-eyed in terror and twisting my dishevelled brown-haired head around as much as my cruel bonds would let me.

The seated host absentmindedly scratched the freakishly oversized bulge that so proudly jutted from in between his colossal thighs, but only pale glimmers of amusement compromised his stoic exterior as the exchange took place between myself and my sadistic babysitter.

I broke down into a fit of panic as Ryan's cruel fingers teasingly dug into my defenceless soles, and then nearly puked my brains out when the positively reeking chasm of Corey's putrid basketball shoe finally clamped itself around the contours of my still-gagged and very much panic-stricken face.

"Aw c'mon dude, don't do that. You're gonna make him puke." the buff jock somewhat feebly objected, the noticeable hint of a mildly embarrassed snicker betraying just how strong and problematic he knew his own foot odour to be.

"Haha! Nah, don't worry, bud. His lil faggot ass is fuckin' loving this shit. Ain't that right, baby bro?" Ryan shot, singlehandedly managing to humiliate me in from of his friend while also spilling the beans on what was supposed to be our little secret.

Part of me was concerned that Corey might actually understand what my crafty-as-hell stepbrother was hinting at, but I rightfully didn't give much thought to it...not while my face was buried deep inside his putrid as fuck sneaker anyway.

My brief stay in Corey's hellishly-scented shoe-chasm lasted only a few seconds, but by the time Ryan had freed me from its suffocatingly foul embrace, my skin had turned a worrisome shade of green and my face was going cross-eyed. Two more seconds inside that thing and I would've probably ended up barfing my own guts out.

I coughed, gagged and choked on the acrid stench, but my step-sibling just smiled and teasingly ruffled my hair up.

Knowing full well that I couldn't possibly provide him with an intelligible response, the smooth-talking stud voiced a series of jabs meant to disparage his beefier friend before suddenly returning his not-so-merciful focus back to my bound form and asking me if I'd like to pay Corey's shoe another visit.

"Uggmmph mppgh. Mmggphhg!" I predictably cried out; shaking my head 'no' in an unabashed display of great fear and revulsion.

Being the polite and slightly introverted teen that I was, I would've normally felt a significant measure of unease at voicing out such a blatantly unequivocal protest; the reason being that I didn't wanna risk hurting or insulting the guy whose foot odour was being discussed. Corey's foot odour was well beyond my level of tolerance though, so escaping its sickening effects took precedence over other considerations...considerations such as not giving him cause for undue shame and embarrassment.

Much to his own credit though, the hunk appeared mostly unfazed by the distress his shoes were causing me. Though his feeble protests and apologetic manners spoke of mild embarrassment, the scratching of his giant bulge and the occasional chuckling sounds leaving his mouth hinted at something a little different. The seated gamer-hunk no doubt felt sorry for me on some level, but not enough to actually do anything about it. In other words, he didn't give a fuck...just as he hadn't given a fuck about kicking his pungent shoes off, letting rip big farts and airing his giant soles out even though he knew I was gagged.

With that being said, things finally took a turn for the better when Ryan finished peeling the sticky tape off my face and quickly pulled not one but both of Corey's speech-impeding socks out. Finally! Freedom at last.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Very glad to see this tale continue!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Yes! Yes! YES!
The tale is back, Jesse is back, but most importantly: Corey is back!

God! Just reading about his total indifference to the captured slave at his feet ( by means of that wretched sign, but also by his generally aloof personality, I suppose), about those reeking shoes and socks, but most importantly, about those thighs! I would've used my normal line of " if x character doesn't like their predicament, I'd happily take their place", but Jesse seems to be on quite the same level as I am on our attraction to the big thighed giant!

..best writer, best character producer... what more diplomas can we give to Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for producing such story?! Just give them ALL to him!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Awesome chapter! Having such a cruel stepbrother must be amazing :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Awesome chapter! Having such a cruel stepbrother must be amazing :twisted:
I must say, I think I've fantasised about it far too often!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[/quote]
I must say, I think I've fantasised about it far too often!
[/quote]

About having a steprother like Ryan?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this piece, delighted to see it back.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Wow, this was a really great chapter. I'm so glad this got another chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I feel really bad for our main character having to spend all that time tied up and sucking on Corey's vile socks, not to mention having to put up with his shoes and feet stinking up the place. Despite this, I still can't shake the fact that I want to swap places with him.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, now he's about to be ungagged, I hope Ryan takes the opportunity to shove his smelly socks in his mouth.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m so excited this story is returning. I forgot how much I enjoyed Ryan and Corey! I am excited to see more of Blake as well! This series has always been one of my favorites!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'm still glad you recommended me this story to read, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. It involves siblings, whether they're real brothers or step brothers, to being tied up against your will and getting your mouth stuffed to the brim with some nice socks. And Jesse is seeming to be enjoying his predicament of being Corey's prisoner than Ryan's. Felt bad he had to endure his vomit inducing basketball shoe smell. Now that Jesse is free from Blake's gag, I wonder if there will be payback. Can't wait to see more.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG this sequel is just amazing how lucky i want to be in the prisoner's place lol i'm already extremely excited to hear the next chapter
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Jesse! His entire being is being dominated by Corey and Corey isn't even aware of it or him.

Luckily Ryan is back now to free him from the gag but I'm not sure how much freedom he's actually going to get, especially with Ryan sowing his mischievous seeds.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago About having a steprother like Ryan?
Yeah, or at least having an athletic stepbro I could steal socks from lol

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahhhhhhhhhh so excited to see this continue!

Such a really hot chapter. Who can blame Jesse for admiring Corey? I missed that hunk of smelly junk!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago
squirrel wrote: 1 year ago About having a steprother like Ryan?
Yeah, or at least having an athletic stepbro I could steal socks from lol
Me too guilty as charged :D

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] your brilliant ability to paint a scene to your audience....seems to completely press my buttons! :lol:
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago

My stepbrother predictably chuckled at my demise and proceeded to tease me about my inability to speak before once again letting out a disgruntled remark pertaining to the overpowering stench of smelly feet that dominated the bedroom.

I was admittedly a little surprised by Corey's ability to take it all in stride but was rapidly forced to focus on more pressing matters when Ryan reached for one of the shaggy-haired beefcake's discarded trainers and presented its gaping maw to my still-heavily gagged face.

I broke down into a fit of panic as Ryan's cruel fingers teasingly dug into my defenseless soles, and then nearly puked my brains out when the positively reeking chasm of Corey's putrid basketball shoe finally clamped itself around the contours of my still-gagged and very much panic-stricken face.

"Aw c'mon dude, don't do that. You're gonna make him puke." the buff jock somewhat feebly objected, the noticeable hint of a mildly embarrassed snicker betraying just how strong and problematic he knew his own foot odour to be.

"Haha! Nah, don't worry, bud. His lil faggot ass is fuckin' loving this shit. Ain't that right, baby bro?" Ryan shot, singlehandedly managing to humiliate me in from of his friend while also spilling the beans on what was supposed to be our little secret.

Part of me was concerned that Corey might actually understand what my crafty-as-hell stepbrother was hinting at, but I rightfully didn't give much thought to it...not while my face was buried deep inside his putrid as fuck sneaker anyway.

Ok let's analyse this shall we?

1. Ryan the stepbrother's enjoyment/chuckling of Jesse's predicament. Though he seems like he is sympathizing with Jesse but in fact continues to dominate/humiliate him. Check!

2. Ryan's use of Corey's footwear to complete Jesse's punishment, well cause it was missing something. And this extra punishment was done in Corey's presence :lol: Double Check! And secretly Corey knew what his stink bombs were doing to Jesse and no doubt he enjoyed watching! Hoping this will be a catalyst to ideas in Corey's head. :roll: :lol:

3. Ryan humiliating Jesse and nonchalantly blurting out the secret that Jesse was hoping to be kept...now you can say the dorm is in the know. Check!

In a mere few word exchanges the seed is sown and Jesse's world is transformed... loved this chapter Sir, can you tell? :lol: :P :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Dear god it is back. I couldnt even finish the chapter, I had to try three times, I was so excited to read this chapter !

Of course, the more I read it the more I think about being in this situation :mrgreen:

Thank you Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A fantastically long chapter that reintroduces us to this story. Really interested to see how these very bro-y personalities work together and converge onto our main character here. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot more disorganised domination with a very sexually confused sub.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

So glad to see this back! I love my Corey, so any time we get to see him, is fine with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic