HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Thank you so much for continueing this story Sir! Im in love with the stepbrother!! I would do anything to be his little stepbrother so i could serve him as a good pathetic boy!! I hope u will continue the story and make the humiliation even bigger
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As much as it frustrates me it is fun to see the absolute disregard for Jesse both guys are showing when it comes down to it. He's just there to be tormented and Corey and Ryan are just fine with that lol

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago As much as it frustrates me it is fun to see the absolute disregard for Jesse both guys are showing when it comes down to it. He's just there to be tormented and Corey and Ryan are just fine with that lol
Agreed with you once again here lol. It is defs very entertaining.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WELL UNDERWAY & WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

I just want to extend a special thanks to all those of you taking the extra time to signal your presence in the comments. The support is hugely appreciated, guys. Reception and interest is always a particular concern for authors returning to tales left without new chapters for a while, so I'm very pleased to see such a solid reception on your end.

On another note, the story poll at the top of the thread is continuing to garner new votes. Out of the 140 registered readers who are following this thread so far, less than 50% have taken the time to signal their presence in the comments. If you're part of the silent majority, know that your input is needed and instrumental in securing further chapters. If you've not done so already, I'd encourage you to take the plunge and step out of the shadows.

If you're not in the habit of participating in forums like this one, know that everyone here is a like-minded soul and that forum membership is completely anonymous. Additionally, if you aren't used to interactions like these and don't know what to say, sharing with us the option you voted for in the story poll (located at the top of each page) is an excellent way to break the ice.

Special congratulations to [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] for being the most recent one to emerge from "lurking mode".
Here's to hoping more of you will follow his example ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Omg I been waiting for an update, re-reading everything basically every day! Thank you so much for the update!! An amazing read and it really just makes me want to be in Jesse’s position even more!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER XI
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
RYAN'S WELCOMED PROPOSAL

As soon as the final revolution of uber-sticky duct tape was peeled off my face, the jumbo-thighed gamer-hunk whose room I'd been stashed in took notice of the giant mass of cotton my lips and cheeks had been hosting. Judging from the noticeably unsettled look on his pleasantly bearded face, I could tell he was more than a little taken aback by the presence of such a mighty stuffing; something which I felt shouldn't have come as that big a surprise to him considering how heavily muffled my pleas and calls for help had been.

With that being said, it's only when the fat wadding was pulled out of my fiercely bulging gob that the smelly-footed leviathan betrayed some measure of indignation.

"Aw c'mon, dude. What the fuck. Those are my socks!" he somewhat disapprovingly complained, visibly perturbed by the discovery that his very own ripe jogging wads had been serving as speech-preventing gags for me this whole entire time.

Ryan, on the other hand, also betrayed clear signs of puzzlement, but his surprise was of a somewhat different nature. Having no doubt anticipated his slightly hunkier friend's predictable reaction, my smooth-talking stepbrother ignored Corey's guilt-induced objections. The moment his dextrous fingers had successfully completed the task of extracting my hefty saliva-soaked gag out, he began pressing me for answers in an effort to understand how Corey's second sock had found its way inside my mouth.

"One of your roommates found me..." I told him, before succumbing to a brief coughing fit and panting through my gaping lips.

"Who found you? Was it a blond guy? Did Blake do this to you?" he pressed, referring to the enhanced gag I'd spent the last few hours being forced to deal with.

I kept my hazel orbs averted down to the bedroom floor but nodded my head accordingly as a means of confirming his suspicions. Though the blond stud I'd previously come across hadn't provided me with his name or introduced himself as "Blake", I correctly assumed he was the one Ryan was talking about.

"Why? Why did he force that second sock in your mouth, Jesse?" my stepbrother pushed on, visibly irked at the fact that one of his roomies had tampered with my gag.

Corey and Ryan listened rather intently as I explained to them what had transpired after Blake had stumbled upon me.

"He...he came in here, took my gag out and wanted to know who I was and what I was doing here. I tried telling him I was your younger stepbrother and tried explaining to him that you were babysitting me for the weekend, but he didn't believe me." I went on, speaking of my brief exchange with the freakishly large-footed blond-haired college stallion.

"Aw fuck. He thought you were lying?" Ryan asked, sounding mostly curious but also a tad bit guilt-ridden and remorseful about the whole affair.

"He said...he said that you'd never mentioned having a stepbrother and said that if I really was your stepbrother then I wouldn't be tied up in Corey's bedroom with Corey's sock in my mouth. He implied that I'd obviously wronged Corey somehow and that I was really naive to think that he'd buy my cover story and let me go. The more I tried telling him that it wasn't true, the more convinced he became that I was lying." I snivelled.

"Yeah, that sure sounds like Blake alright. After what Shawn and his gang did to that scrawny skater-kid, he probably assumed your little bro was some random dweeb who'd pissed us off." Corey calmly spoke, only for Ryan to concur and then press me for additional answers.

"Alright, Jesse. So what happened afterwards?"

"He...he said that he'd heard enough of my lies and said something about making sure I wouldn't get to spew them any longer." I lamented, before describing the manner in which Blake had very forcibly stuffed both of Corey's sweltering socks in my mouth and sealed them in with almost a dozen orbits of duct tape. My condensed explanation of events eventually led me to the note he'd stuck to my back, a note which read;

'This snivelling little worm will try to smooth-talk and lie his way outta this if you let him.
Do NOT, under any circumstance, allow him to do so. Keep him gagged!'

I understandably thought it was a dick move on Blake's part, but at the time of my writing this, I've come to the conclusion that his motives were actually quite noble. He may have been wrong not to put faith in my truthful explanation, but his refusal to grant me freedom and his decision to remove my ability to speak both stemmed from the misguided conviction that I'd wronged one of his roomies somehow. In hindsight, I guess you can call that loyalty. An admirable trait, if ever there was one.

"Aw damn. I'm so sorry about that, kiddo." Ryan bemoaned, placing his right hand on the back of my head and gently caressing my scalp in a gesture of regret and affinity. "You must've been pretty upset after that. Didn't you try calling for help at all?" he asked, to which I cast my saddened gaze back down and nodded my head 'yes'.

"What about when Corey got home? Didn't you try explaining to him what happened?" he queried, his very deliberate line of questioning leading me to shamefully nod my head 'yes' a second time.

"Right, but his smelly old jogging socks didn't let you get a peep out, did they?" Ryan went on, causing me to confirm what should've been obvious, this time not by nodding my head but by remaining silent.

"Poor boy..." my stepbrother softly repeated, speaking as though he genuinely felt regret for the unfair predicament I'd suffered.

Corey's outwardly voiceless presence spoke of great disinterest and inattention, but the blatantly noticeable swelling at the front of his full-to-bursting boxer briefs spoke of something entirely different. My mind didn't immediately pick up on all the subtleties of Ryan's behaviour, but I eventually came to understand that his carefully-selected words were meant as much for my own sake as they were for Corey's. The supremely buff ladies' man may not have agreed with the manner in which his phenomenally foul-scented jogging socks had been used on me that day, but my stepbrother's verbose description of their effectiveness as gags certainly seemed to be having some sort of effect on his body. That much was made somewhat glaringly obvious.

"What d'you say Corey and I take you out tonight, hmm? It'll be our special treat." Ryan suddenly suggested, causing a glimmer of curiosity to line my tape-gag-indented face.

"We can eat out somewhere, we can maybe go bowling for an hour or two, and then we can go out to the movies a bit later. How does that sound, kiddo? Wanna tag along?" the handsome jock asked, to which I excitedly nodded my head 'yes' upon seeing his and Corey's unabashedly inviting smiles.

While the last nine hours or so had been harrowing to the extreme, the thought of being taken out by these two had my heart in a flutter. Of course I wanted them to take me out on a date like this! Who the fuck wouldn't?

"Alright, let's get you outta these ropes and then the two of us can get freshened up a bit." Ryan spoke, before squatting down above my hogtied form and getting to work on those devilishly tight knots of his.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

Out of the 140 registered readers who are following this thread so far, less than 50% have taken the time to signal their presence in the comments. If you're part of the silent majority, know that your input is both needed and highly instrumental in securing future chapters of this story. If you've not done so already, I'd encourage you to take the plunge and step out of the shadows.

If you're not in the habit of participating in forums like this one, know that everyone here is a like-minded soul and that forum membership is completely anonymous. Additionally, if you aren't used to interactions like these and don't know what to say, simply sharing with us the option you voted for in the story poll (located at the top of each page) is an excellent way of breaking the ice.

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I like how caring Ryan was and a bit guilty for leaving him alone for Blake to find and torture Jesse more. Good thing he is a caring stepbrother and willingly wanting to cheer him up. So Jesse, have fun hanging out with them. Hopefully it helps you forget the events with Corey's socks in your mouth for a long time.

Nice work again as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Sweet ;)

In a way, it's almost a shame that Jesse ends up as a slave!
I am certainly curious as to how Ryan's apparent sympathy ends up leading to Jesse being forcefully made a slave - certainly tricky to connect the dots, y'know?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, Jesse you sweet summer child. Ryan's GOOD. The gentle reassurance, thr soft tone, the subtle tease of Corey to get him lusting over the idea of the helpless boy shut up by HIS socks... Ryan's handling both of them at once, quite masterfully!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

What an interesting dynamic, and I adore how all of your stories are connected somehow. I wouldn't surprised if one of your Vikings was a distant ancestor to Nick from BaG
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations excellent chapter as usual I love it
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Absolutely fantastic chapter! I love how sympathetic Ryan was to Jesse. It made it him 10x more hot in my opinion. I am curious about what events lead to Jesse becoming their dorm room slave. In B&G, after the events at the cabin, Steven broke up with his girlfriend, cut ties with his family and got pretty depressed before moving in with Nick. So what exactly is going to bring Jesse to move into the dorm and become their slave.

I am super excited to see where the story goes for here! I also loved the little nod at Phil getting swarmed by Shawn. Can’t wait for more. So glad you are continuing this story.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

There's something about Ryan that makes me want to see him Dom all of the guys in his dorm or be tied up and humbled himself. Can't wait to see what you have planned for this triple date. Who is going to have a turn with Jesse next?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot seeing Ryan get Corey all worked up with his smooth words. Guess he isn't so reluctant about his socks being used as a stuffer ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Really curious to see what’ll come from this outing
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Absolutely LOVE where this story is going now. Can’t wait for the next few chapters.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The next chapter is ready to be published, but I'll keep it on the burner for a little while longer so that more readers can catch up. If you're fully caught up and waiting for the next chapter, be sure to give me a figurative raised hand in the comments. I tend to shorten the gap between the publishing of chapters when the readers are in synch with my publishing speed.

Also can't help but notice the thread poll. Two more votes in the span of just a few hours. One of them going for "COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE" and the other for "UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE". How very horny of you, whoever who are 8-)

I'll be posting a breakdown of the poll results and a general analysis early this week, but as of my writing this, it's become glaringly obvious that Ryan's socks are in no danger of being overtaken any time soon. More on that later on.

ShadowHusky wrote: 1 year ago What an interesting dynamic, and I adore how all of your stories are connected somehow. I wouldn't surprised if one of your Vikings was a distant ancestor to Nick from BaG
I'm glad you caught onto that and enjoyed the reference to Phil, my friend.
And far be it from me to deny that second allegation 8-)

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Nice to you to join us on this thread, buddy-boi.

Also glad to see [mention]Ayu[/mention], [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention], [mention]Ropelover98[/mention], [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] and a few other readers who tend to be more discreet.

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

All caught up, they seem too nice rn, something is going to happen soon
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation Sir! It would seem that Ryan is a sympathetic brother....BUT, my spidy senses are tingling :lol: Jesse I believe may get a nice night out...however he may be tricked....just a hunch.

Interesting....does 'unknown roommates socks + tape' really constitute being horny?? :lol: :lol: :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Footsub wrote: 1 year ago All caught up, they seem too nice rn, something is going to happen soon
I agree, something fishy is going on :mrgreen:

That almost seem like the beginning of a kidnapping scenario.
Who knows ? Perhaps poor Jesse’ll end up tied up in the trunk, unable to escape as before ^^
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

Great story so far and definitely glad to see that little twerp get both socks in his mouth. I hope they change their mind and keep him tied up for more dudes to come over and play with his nose!!!😈😈😈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]GaggedbySock[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER XII
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
SWOONING WITH DESIRE

It took my sly musclebound stepbrother the better part of twenty minutes to get me completely free of his knots. But from the casual way in which he was chatting with Corey and the fact that he very methodically went about coiling each piece of rope before slowly moving on to the next, I could tell he was in no rush. In fact, it seemed as though he rather enjoyed seeing me helpless, just as he'd enjoyed trussing me up some nearly nine hours ago.

"I hope you know this wasn't personal, kiddo. I would've done the same to Corey's little brother had he been left in my custody. Besides, my dad would've been real pissed off had I allowed you to roam off and land yourself into trouble." the sexy stud calmly spoke, causing me to roll my eyes even though I knew the second part of what he was saying to be true.

Ryan continued removing the many coils keeping my feeble limbs in check, only pausing to chat with his buddy Corey or to occasionally ruffle my hair up.

"Yeah well...considering some of the other guys we live with, maybe it's a good thing Blake stuffed both of your socks inside my twinky baby brother's mouth. I don't think little Jesse would've been too happy had some of our other roomies discovered him bound up like this." he at one point told his friend, speaking as though I wasn't even in the room with them.

Part of me was expecting the jumbo-thighed gamer-hunk to disagree, but I was immediately proven wrong when he proceeded to acknowledge what my stepbrother was saying.

"Haha!" Ryan chuckled, playfully ruffling my hair up for what must've been the fourth or fifth time. "Maybe you should thank Corey for providing us with those stinky old socks of his. What d'you think about that, buddy-boi?" he smirked, his words causing a rush of blood to suddenly redden my unsightly tape-gag-indented cheeks.

This was bloody infuriating. Ryan and I both knew Corey's sweat-ridden stink bombs had been weaponised against me as a means of preventing me from protesting my restraints. And yet, now they were being hailed as heroes for having apparently "saved" me from some of the less reputable characters sharing this dorm.
Frustrating but also a tad bit hot...if I may say so myself.

Anyways, the first thing I did upon finally being freed was to stretch my limbs out and chug a huge glass of water. My mouth was so dry and my lips so parched that I didn't actually care about the cheesy taste that lined my inner cheeks and palate. I needed water. Food, clean air and water.

Satisfied with Corey's presence and the fact that all of his other roomies were either out of town or enjoying the city's Saturday evening nightlife, Ryan turned the huge living room TV on and left me alone at the dining room table before hitting the shower in order to get freshened up a bit.

I was eventually able to do the same, but had to double back towards my stepbrother's bedroom upon realising that I'd need my duffle bag - which contained all of my personal effects - if I was to brush my teeth, don clean clothes and look mildly presentable for my outing later that evening.

In my haste to get properly cleaned up, however, I neglected to warn Ryan of my sudden entry into his bedroom and ended up accidentally coming face-to-face with the stark nakedness of his drop-dead gorgeous body.

He had a pair of headphones on at the time and was busily rummaging through the contents of his closet when I unannouncedly barged in. It, unfortunately, didn't take long for the unclad stud to notice the gaping state of his bedroom door and little wide-eyed me standing silently by the doorway.

"Hey! C'mon. You could've at least knocked!" he somewhat sternly rebuked, reaching for the black towel sitting atop his closet door and expertly wrapping it around his waist so as to conceal his stunning nakedness.

Much to his great disaproval though, the damage had been done. Ever since he and his smoking hot dad had moved in with my mum and I less than a year ago, I'd been lusting after the two of them. I was torn when Ryan eventually moved out, but I nevertheless took solace in the fact that I still had daily access to his hunky father's smelly socks and boxers.

Yes, I'd seen Ryan shirtless many times during his brief stay at our place, but this was my first time seeing his naked backside. And my oh my, what a beautiful sight that was!

As if the image of my stepbrother's muscular body and exceptionally meaty rear end wasn't already alluring enough, my fleeting gaze accidentally caught sight of the discarded clothes haphazardly lying on the floor right next to his feet. Discarded clothing which included the compression shorts, the jockstrap and the pair of sweaty gym socks he'd been wearing all afternoon and during basketball practice.

"Ss...sorry." I awkwardly stammered, quickly rushing to get a hold of my travel bag before averting my eyes down and nervously sprinting out of the frowning stud's bedroom.

I cursed myself several times while making my way towards the washroom, but eventually calmed down and got on with doing my business. I showered, shampooed my hair clean, brushed my teeth with a vengeance and washed my face a bunch of times so as to rid my skin of lingering tape residue.

I silently congratulated myself for having brought my favourite hoodie and a pair of well-fitted jeans, but grew increasingly annoyed about the fact that my hair didn't wanna cooperate. I wanted to look my best for my night out with Ry and his hunky buddy Corey, but it seemed as though no matter how much styling clay I used, I just couldn't achieve the look I wanted.

Ryan eventually knocked on the slightly gaping doorway and asked if I was ready to leave yet. I grumbled a semi-affirmative reply, but I guess he caught on to the noticeable tinge of frustration in my voice.

"What's the matter?" he gently asked, stepping in through the half-open doorway and greeting me with his blissfully swoon-inducing presence.

"Nothing." *Sigh* "I just hate my hair." I huffed, frantically trying to work the styling clay with my fingers while eyeing up my own disgruntled reflection through the steamy bathroom mirror.

Ryan momentarily chuckled at my dismay, but lovingly intervened on my behalf by drawing closer and ordering me to face him. As soon as the full weight of his towering blue gaze fell upon me, I averted my eyes down and tried ignoring his proximity and the stunning size of his hot jacket-clad torso.

"Come here." he softly commanded; the clinking of metal and the sound of creaking leather meeting my ears as he put his keys down on the nearby counter and pulled his tight leather gloves off. Before I could even think of taking a step back, the two-meter-tall stallion had closed the gap between us and was very possessively holding my chin in between his warm, slightly leathery-scented fingers.

Standing a full head taller than I did, the jacket-clad muscle stud went about lovingly fixing my hair up. He worked on it for a few seconds and then stopped to admire my face before playfully pinching my left cheek.

"You're a real cutie, you know that?" he winked, causing me to blush like crazy and forcing me to struggle hard in an effort to suppress the smile that kept pulling at the corners of my lips. My beet-red face immediately looked away as soon as those invitingly strong fingers let go of my hairless chin, but Ryan predictably snickered and smirked upon noticing the full extent of my newfound bashfulness.

The sound of angry creaking once again greeted my ears as he struggled to fit his broad palms inside those heavily distressed and very tight-fitting leather gloves of his.

"Come on, sweet pea. You're cute enough as is. It's time to leave now." he spoke, placing his leathery fingers on the light switch as a means of further speeding up my exit.

I felt weak-kneed and even a little lightheaded as my tall, leather-clad babysitter guided me towards the apartment door, all the while protectively keeping his hand on the back of my lower neck. I was similarly awe-stricken and giddy with desire when Corey suddenly stepped out of his bedroom; his jaw-droppingly bloated, black puffer-clad frame swooshing noisily as he closed the distance between us.

'Oh my god!' I silently thought to myself. 'No wonder these guys have a virtually unlimited supply of pussy at their disposal!'

Being taken out by this pair quite honestly seemed a little too good to be true, especially seeing as how they apparently weren't going to be treating me like some awkward third wheel. Had I known this was the way my evening would turn out, I'd have undoubtedly volunteered to be bound up and left to face off against the insurmountably muffling quality of Corey's sweaty jogging socks all over again. In other words, as harrowing as the whole experience had been, their resulting sympathy and the ensuing payoff was quite simply too good to pass up. I wanted this. But most of all, I wanted them.

In any case, myself and my two smoking hot sentinels were greeted with grey clouds and a light drizzle as we stepped out of the apartment building and made our way towards the adjacent parking lot.

Ryan led us to his parked car and very chivalrously prompted me in my seat by opening the back door and prodding me in. Corey sat in the front passenger seat; the incessant swooshing of his preposterously fat puffer contrasting quite vividly with the soothing sound of heavy raindrops landing on the roof and windshield.

My blue-eyed stepbrother then predictably sat himself behind the helm; his jacket and lustrous black gloves creaking quite furiously as he gripped the leather steering wheel and drove us out of the empty parking lot.

My hosts already seemed to have a specific restaurant in mind, but to tell you the truth, I honestly just couldn't bring myself to care. They could've brought me to a fast food joint and I would've been over the moon and as happy as can be.

What can I say? I felt an insanely strong attraction to Corey and was quite literally head over heels for Ryan.
You would've been too, had you been the one going out on a date with them.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

Out of the 142 registered readers who are following this thread so far, less than 50% have taken the time to signal their presence in the comments. If you're part of the silent majority, know that your input is both needed and highly instrumental in securing future chapters of this story. If you've not done so already, I'd encourage you to take the plunge and step out of the shadows.

If you're not in the habit of participating in forums like this one, know that everyone here is a like-minded soul and that forum membership is completely anonymous. Additionally, if you aren't used to interactions like these and don't know what to say, simply sharing with us the option you voted for in the story poll (located at the top of each page) is an excellent way of breaking the ice.

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A nice read on my days off. How caring for a stepbrother like Ryan to help Jesse out with his hair and taking him out for dinner. I may not have stepbrothers myself, but I got three younger brothers that I treat out for movies. So I can relate to Ryan being the good big brother.

And Jesse, knock being barging in on Ryan. Kind of rude of you. Better be careful or he'll punish you for that in the future. Great story for far and chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Can't to see what more happens with our protagonist. I can see some things happening to him. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic