HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

On the topic of facesitting - definitely up my street - always happy to see it!

Love the last chapter, I do like the injection of realism in that what may sound like a hot time to be bound for can be too long!
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Oh wow this got me hooked. Got a hard on at the idea of being exposed to a bully who found you completed tied up. Can’t wait!
🐦 @justinkgy
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Late to reading this because I have been obnoxiously busy. But what an interesting predicament that Jesse has found himself in, interested to see how this new character's personality develops.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this story it is really too too brilliant, very much the rest, which comes to me to undergo the same thing right away lol
cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

My twenty-year-old half-brother, on the other hand, apparently had no qualms about imposing such a gag order on me.
this sentence summarizes the domination of the half brother she means everything!!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Yeah like I said, I assumed as much from the title but I appreciate the transparency regarding this story. Even though your stories aren't really for me now, it's again not a critique of them or of your writing: this one, like your others, always catch my attention and keep me intrigued and entertained. And maybe in the future, I'll finish these stories.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i just caught up with this story. it is wonderful. Thank you for writing and posting. I can’t wait to see the fait of our hero at the feet of the hot blonde hunk!
BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

Just joined in and caught up on this story and I have to say this is phenomenal!!! I wish I had a big bro like him to rope me up like that for 9 hours esp living in a college frat!!!! I think Corey's socks were the perfect choice for the gag and I esp love the number of wrap around the head rotations and call me evil but u should've taped the sneaker over his nose!!! I can't wait to see what this new roommate has in store for the poor lil bro. Couldn't help but catch Corey scratching his crotch...wonder if he has an itch for roping too or he even will know how much his socks and sneaks reek!!!! I'm curious who has the stinkiest feet if it's big bro or maybe it's this new guy lol!!!! Either way phenomenal writing as always Sirbondagefreak. I esp love the descriptive contemplation of how slow time goes by and the internal mind fuck that happens as a sub...its like u literally read my piggy mind!!!!
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

now, this is definitely a very hot story Sir!
I like the way it is going and hope that things will soon get even spicier.
plus, that man right here showing his feet is one of the hottest I have ever seen!
wish I could smell those feet or pretty much everything he wants me to!

kind regards,
Hornysub.
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Oh what i wouldn’t do to be in Jesse’s position. Bound snug and tight, gagged with a “tasteful” gag and left by a used sneaker and then discovered by another jock who’d just want me under their feet 👌🏻👌🏻. Also wonderful writing as always!!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention]
Welcome to the adventure, guys! I'm thrilled that you could join us!

And a very special welcome to [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] who supplied us with most of the awesome photos of Andrew's
socked feet & shoes for EASY PREY III. Welcome aboard, buddy! It's great to have you on here with us 8-)

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS!
SO BUCKLE UP!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I knew that making a fuss and yelling for one of his roomies to come save me was risky, but the severity of my bonds and the strictness of my hogtie had obviously driven me past the point of reason.

And so, ladies and gents, I screamed. I screamed like I never had before and tried my best to make myself heard above the cacophonic mixture of rap music and video game noise coming from one of the neighbouring bedrooms.
I don't know, but for some reason this made me laugh out loud. Earlier, Jesse had been squirming about for what seemed like ages and realized it was only a short time. I really felt his helplessness and frustration. And then he hears someone enter the apartment...Rescue is at hand...But wait a minute...is it really rescue? Or more torment? Should he stay quiet or call for help? Jesse decides...

And then lets us know...

And he does it as if he were telling a story as a guest on a Late Night Talk Show! ("And so, ladies and gents...")

Loved it!! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE. USERS ARE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER VII
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
JUDGE, JURY & EXECUTIONER

My first encounter with the blond heartthrob whose name I later learned was Blake proved to be short but quite memorable. Little did I know I would later get to know him - not to mention the rest of my stepbrother's college roomies - on a far more intimate level just a few months down the line.

In any case, the first thing that struck me upon meeting Blake - aside from the incredible handsomeness of his face - was the cocky expression on his features and the downright gargantuan size of his feet.

The blue-eyed stud just sat there, sizing me up from his throne-like perch whilst flashing his positively MASSIVE soles directly in front of my gagged face.

"Looks like Corey did quite a number on you. He's usually a pretty chill guy, so you must've done something pretty fuckin' serious to windup like this." the jock spoke, emphasising my state of utter helplessness by wiggling his huge toes around and forcing me to face off against his disproportionately oversized feet.

"So, who the fuck are you anyway?" he asked, eyeing me up with a smug expression that betrayed nothing but contempt and the absence of sympathy.

In Blake's defence, he wasn't the worst of Ryan's roomies, nor would he be the cruellest of my soon-to-be six Masters.
He was definitely a very cocky guy, but most of the initial contempt he felt for me stemmed from the suspicion that I'd done something to piss Corey off and that I was entirely deserving of this predicament I was in.

"Mmmgghh ggmphh ffggph!" I tried telling him, struggling vehemently to form an explanation whilst contending with the frustratingly intrusive gag lodged deep inside my mouth.

Blake, or as I would later call him, Master Blake appeared greatly unimpressed. The look on his smug face as I attempted speaking past Corey's ratty jogging sock was one of complete boredom and indifference.

"Mmggh uggh gghmph ffggphh. Mgghh phhh!" I yelled and cried out a second time. The frustration of being unable to formulate even the most basic of words was simply too much to bear, so much so that I ended up rubbing my face against the carpet floor and struggling futilely against my bonds for several moments.

The blond stud remained visibly unphased by my crazed antics and swiftly pulled his phone out of his pocket.
For a second there, I actually thought he was going to take photos of me, but much to my imminent relief, he didn't appear the least bit interested in doing so.

I watched as his fingers tapped furiously against the screen of his phone and immediately knew that he was texting someone, probably in an attempt to find out who the fuck I was and why I was tied up.

Several minutes went by, during which I quietly stared at the underside of my would-be saviour's freakishly large bare soles, but still, no enlightening replies came his way. Whoever he had texted was obviously too busy to answer.

Blake eventually tossed his phone to the bed and refocused his gaze on my bound and gagged form. He was visibly unenthused about peeling the tape off my mouth or interfering with my predicament, but his growing curiosity and the continued lack of answers caused him to do just that.

"Alright, dweeb. Listen up." he spoke, nudging the side of my face with his foot in order to draw my attention. "I'm gonna peel the tape off your face and give you a few minutes to explain yourself. If you want that to happen you're gonna agree to two of my rules. Rule number one: you answer my fuckin' questions and speak only when spoken to. Nothing more, nothing less. Rule number two: you scream and I'll fuckin' gag you again. Got it?"

"Gmmmph." I submissively nodded, my frantic 'yes' sounding more like a whimper than anything else.

"Good." was the only reply I got before dextrous fingers began unwinding the uber sticky tape from around my head.
The first six orbits Ryan had spun around the bottom half of my face came off with relative ease. It was that seventh and final layer that ended up being a real bitch. The sound of a high-pitched lament managed to escape from my cloth-filled cavity as several of my neck hairs were pulled and ripped out.

Blake's handsome face betrayed a momentary expression of surprise as he caught sight of the fabric still clogging my mouth.

"Fuck. Corey really wanted to shut you up, didn't he?" the jock smirked, casually tossing the giant ball of unwound duct tape to the carpeted floor and reaching into my bulging orifice to pull the saliva-soaked sock out.

I coughed and gagged as the wadding left my cavity; struggling to deal with the lingering taste of Corey's foot sweat and doing my best to spit out the numerous bits and bobs that stubbornly clung to my palate.

A glimmer of disgust lined my captor's features as he tossed the reeking fabric down to the floor. I had no way of knowing this at the time, but the serious and downright humiliating nature of my gag left the blond stud with the distinct impression that I was guilty of something serious and that I'd done something shitty enough to deserve this cruel fate. Even more so because Corey was usually the laid back type and not normally prone to unjustified hazing.

Keeping in mind that Blake already had me pegged as guilty, I spent the next dozen or so minutes waging an uphill battle in trying to convince him of my innocence.

"No! I didn't do anything to piss Corey off! I don't even know Corey! I swear!" I cried out, for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Yeah yeah, so you keep saying. But if you are Ryan's stepbrother like you claim to be, why exactly are you in Corey's bedroom and not in Ryan's?" came the blond stud's question, his facial features displaying a look of absolute boredom as he absentmindedly glanced away at his phone.

I started from the beginning again, explained how Ryan wanted to stash me away and explained how he decided Corey's bedroom was the one least prone to being wantonly entered. Blake listened intently to what I had to say, making me believe I was finally getting through to him, but when all was said and done, he simply glanced back at his phone again and flashed me that smug superior look of his.

"Ryan never told me he had a stepbrother. If your story were true he would've said something and told us that he'd be babysitting you this weekend." he spoke, causing me to sink my head in disbelief at the fact that all my explanations and efforts were amounting to a giant pile of nothing.

"I AM Ryan's stepbrother. You can ask him yourself!" I cried out, my voice growing more alarmed and desperate by the second.

"I texted Corey to see if your story checks out. He hasn't replied yet, so I'm afraid you've got no alibi." the jumbo-footed heartthrob casually replied, forcing me to face off against the implacable wall of his undying suspicions.

"I'm telling you, I've done nothing wrong! I don't even go to college. I'm still in high sc..."

"QUIET!" came the thunderous sound of my annoyed captor's frighteningly resounding bark.

I looked on wide-eyed as he got up from his swivelling chair and crouched atop my hogtied form. I felt the back of my head being cupped inside the palm of his large hand and then watched as he reached next to my face and snatched up the wet ball of fabric I'd spent the last five hours sucking on.

"No! No, no, no!" I shook my head and frantically protested.

Blake, however, was neither impressed by my verbal explanations nor inclined to believe them.
"Shut the fuck up!" he angrily snapped. "I'm tired of listenin' to your lies."

The strong and revoltingly pungent taste of college hunk foot cheese once again assaulted my tastebuds as Corey's dingy stinker was rammed into my unwilling orifice. I spent the next few seconds desperately trying to get a scream out in the hopes that someone would hear me, but Blake simply cupped the back of my head in one hand and forcefully crammed the wadded fabric into my mouth with the other.

"Here. Have this one as well." he growled, his voice dripping with distrust and contempt as he snatched the remaining sock from off the floor and rammed it into my already sock-stuffed cavity.

"Phhggm npphh mgghhph..." was all I managed to voice out as the fuming jumble of Corey's rancid jogging socks was forced in.

The freakishly large-footed blond stud - whose name I didn't even know at the time - forced the reeking ball of his roommate's toe-scented wads into my mouth and angrily grabbed the jumbo roll of industrial duct tape from off the carpeted floor. I tried pleading my case in the hopes that he would see reason and tried spitting the socks out in an attempt to voice my innocence, but that only seemed to further convince him of my guilt.

Blake was not the least bit interested in negotiating. Motivated by a strong desire to shut me up and an unmistakable urge to prevent me from speaking more lies, the well-meaning college bloke slapped the end of the extra-wide tape atop the back of my neck and yanked my head up by the hair before pulling the adhesive taut across the front of my face.

"Good luck tryin' to spew your lies now, you deceitful little piece of shit..." Blake heatedly mumbled, wholeheartedly believing that I'd wronged his roommate in some fashion and that I'd concocted this elaborate story about being Ryan's stepbrother in the hopes of escaping my just fate.

Had Corey confirmed my innocence and answered his texts like I kept hoping he would, things would've gone down very differently. Unfortunately for me, he wouldn't see Blake's text message queries until much later that evening and would remain oblivious to them during the entire course of the basketball game he and some of the other guys were busy playing.

And so, the uber sticky industrial-grade duct tape was aggressively spun around my head; six, seven, eight times!

"Yeah, you won't be getting a fuckin' word out past that gag." came the sound of my dreamy captor's vindictive taunting.

A ninth and final layer of tape was pulled around the circumference of my head before finally being severed and plastered down across the back of my neck. I remember shaking and crying out in uncontrollable frustration and remember trying with all my might to formulate some sort of plea past the giant ball of Corey's pungent running socks.

Blake's furrowed brow betrayed no outwardly decipherable traces of sympathy as he eyed my desperate attempts to speak and witnessed the heart-wrenching spectacle of my inability to call for help. He just stood there and watched as I grew teary-eyed and futilely tried getting rid of my gag by rubbing the sides of my face against the carpeted floor.

"Mgggh phhg ugghm phhh!" I whined and lamented, struggling against my excruciatingly severe restraints and writhing helplessly across the floor.

I watched as the barefooted Alpha-jock marched out of the smelly bedroom, and then watched as he came back with what looked like a blank sheet of printing paper.

"Let's make sure that little trap of yours stays shut, shall we?" was the only explanation I got as Blake sat himself down at Corey's desk and fished a black sharpie pen from out of the top drawer. The inky-smelling marker let out its telltale squeaks as the spongey material at its tip began scribbling atop the sheet of paper.

"There, that should do it." the blond-haired stud triumphantly mused, before finally getting up off the cushioned chair and crouching down towards me.

Blake spent the next few seconds duct taping the piece of paper to the back of my bound body. I pleaded with him through my gag and tried twisting my head around to see what he had written, but even my most valiant efforts proved to no avail.

"Have fun sucking on Corey's socks." the stud spoke, throwing me one final spiteful look before walking away and departing from the bedroom.

The blue-eyed college jock ended up exiting the apartment only a few minutes later, leaving me to stew in his buddy's bedroom with an even fatter gag in my mouth. I spent the next half-hour or so wrestling against my bonds and trying to see what the written note stuck to the back of my trussed up form said.

It wasn't until quite a bit later that I managed to get a glance at it.

The note read:
"This snivelling little worm will try to smooth-talk and lie his way outta this if you let him.
Do NOT, under any circumstance, allow him to do so. Keep him gagged!
"
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I’m really enjoying this story. Now I’m wondering how he will get someone to untie him…
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm liking Blake so far. He's a thinker. He might be coming from an incorrect assumption, but I respect his thought process. The note was a good idea. Of course, Ryan will be able to corroborate the story, but something tells me he's going to leave his stepbrother hanging out to dry. Can't wait to see!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a great chapter
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I'm liking Blake so far. He's a thinker. He might be coming from an incorrect assumption, but I respect his thought process. The note was a good idea. Of course, Ryan will be able to corroborate the story, but something tells me he's going to leave his stepbrother hanging out to dry. Can't wait to see!
And something tells ME that Ryan may just have kept his roomies ignorant in order to provoke a scenario like this. :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh the foreshadowing throughout this chapter is great.
I also agree that Ryan likely planned for this 🤣
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great chapter and goddamn Blake is super hot. Also the fact that he isn’t the worse one gets me super excited to meet the rest. This story is gonna be amazing and I know it.

I think the part I am really looking forward to is what causes him to become the slave after the whole babysitter weekend is over. Definitely gonna be pretty interesting to see what makes him become the dorm slave to his 6 masters. Guess the only thing I can do is wait to find out! Can’t wait to see who he meets next.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooft I'm really liking Blake and the continuation of our protagonist's story!

Loving the foreshadowing of "six soon-to-be masters", if this story continues on it might become one of my favourites :)

I do, however, wish we got to know what Jesse looked like

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup wrote: 2 years ago Heh the foreshadowing throughout this chapter is great.
I also agree that Ryan likely planned for this 🤣
I got the pup on my side, peeps! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I loved this chapter, havent had a chance to read this for a while and its nice to catch up on it
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this suite it is really too too excellent
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man... what would I give to be in Jesse's place...

I must say that the ide to plaster the note on his body by Blake was ingenious!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic