Summon the Succubus (F/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FortheFunofit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Summon the Succubus (F/F+)

Post by FortheFunofit »

Since it is nearing halloween, Nancy is keen to try a bondage game with a little twist. She has been scrolling the internet, looking at creepypastas and personal accounts. Nancy has never been one to believe in ghosts, but for some reason she has grown a certain macabre interest in the idea. Nancy has spent the whole night surfing the internet, delving deep into real niche forums till she stumbles across a particular little blog post on some obscure website.

'How to summon Sali: proceed with caution."

The title peaks Nancy's interest. She has never heard of Sali and looks her up on a different tab. Apparently she is some ancient succubus, known for seducing the bound body and souls of the lustful; particularly women. Nancy scrolls down the blog post, investigating further. It is instructions for a ritual. The willing participant (or participants) are bound in rope in the centre of a room. They are surrounded by a circle of candles they are not to cross with a mirror standing at the northeast end of the circle which is not to be touched. The participants must be bound with no means to escape until the sacred time has past. From 1:13am they must be bound and waiting, for that is when Sali emerges from the underworld. Or at least that's what the post claims.

The blog post doesn't specifiy too much on how the participant must be bound. All it says is they must be bound with rope, blindfolded and gagged. There is one phrase though that Nancy notes "with no means of escape". That means she can't have a way to escape during the ritual, only after. That would rule out any self escape mechanism. She will need a way to escape the bonds when the time has finally past. She also notes the post said more than one participant can be an offering in the ritual - Nancy bites her lip at the thought.

---

Nancy had gotten to know Bailey, Elsie and Sheryl quite well after a rather sensual encounter with them at a local bdsm society party. If there is anyone who would be interested in joining her little adventure, it would be these three girls. Nancy invites them into her house and they share some drinks in the living room. They spend some time just catching up and loosening their pre-play nerves. Then, Nancy decides to change gears:

"Right" she starts, "I have something a little different this time, since it's nearing halloween. Do any of you believe in ghosts?"

There's a confused and awkward silence.

"Spirits?" Nancy continues, "anything otherworldly?"

"I guess? I dunno really," Sheryl says.

"I wouldn't say so, but I like to think I'm pretty openminded" says Elsie.

"Nah" Bailey comments. Nancy nods to herself.

"Would any of you be interested in finding out?" Nancy asks. "But with a twist to spice things up?"

The girls are usually pretty open to ideas and decide to hear Nancy out. She explains her plan to them. They are all to be tied up before 1am to complete the succubus ritual. If this infamous Sali is in fact a real lustful spirit, they'll be her plaything for the night - if she is fiction, well they'll just get to enjoy the ropes round their bodies. None of the women are incredibly superstitious, they are fully aware this is more of a silly game than anything. But yet, there is something about it that makes them curious. What if they're wrong? What if, against all odds and logic, there is in fact some devious succubus lurking from another plain of existence.

Bailey smirks to herself, she can't believe she's seriously toying with the possibility in her head. She's a science grad for crying out loud, nothing about this is rational. But yet she can't stop thinking about it. Maybe that's what she needs, a brief escape from having to be rational all the time.

"One thing though" Bailey adds, "if we're all gonna be tied up, how are we gonna get free afterwards?"

"I considered that" Nancy says, "I thought I'd ask Kylie and the others to come and let us free, they're at a party tonight so i know they'll still be up and about. Who knows, maybe she and the others might like to play around with us after they let us go. If you're all down with that?"

The girls all smile and nod. It seems like everything is set in motion.

"Do you genuinely think something's gonna happen?" Elsie asks Nancy.

"I guess we'll have to wait and find out."

Nancy goes off to the kitchen to grab some more wine for everyone. She can hear the pitter patter of rain against the roof outside. A storm is brewing - it really couldn't be more perfect. Nancy takes out her phone and makes a cheeky little phone call-

"Hey Kylie. They're in."

"Fun" Kylie responds on the phone. "We'll see you girls at about 2 right?"

"Actually" Nancy interjects "I had a thought if you wanna hear me out?"

"Shoot."

"You have a coin on you?"

Kylie pauses in confusion: "yeah?"

"My spare key is outside under the flower pot. If you draw tails, come to the house as planned and let us free."

"And what if I draw heads?" Kylie asks.

"I want you come round early, half an hour, fiteen minutes, whenever you like. But if you draw heads, you get to be the succubus and have your way with us."

Nancy can almost hear the confusion coming from Kylie, if such a thing were possible.

"Isn't the whole point that you want to find out if this Sali chick is real?" Says Kylie. "Wouldn't me pretending to be her kind of ruin that?"

"They won't know that" says Nancy, "They only think you're coming afterwards to untie us. I won't either, not really. If I end up being ravaged, it could just be you or one of the others - or it could be her. I'll have no way of knowing with a blindfold on. And I wont be able to ask being gagged. I don't know if I believe in this sort of thing, not truly. But maybe, for a moment, I'll have a moment where I might just believe. Besides, the others know we may get down together afterwards and were all for it. You know them, they love a good surprise."

There's a pause on the line.

"I'll think about it" Kylie eventually says. "Doesn't mean I will though. And even if I do, it's a 50/50 chance I'll turn up early."

"That's the idea" Nancy grins. "I don't want to know what will happen."

"Did you want me to ask the others-"

"Don't tell me" Nancy interrupts. "We'll find out. One way or another."

"Alright then" Kylie says. "G'night." She hangs up. Nancy grabs the remaining wine from the fridge and returns to the others in the living room.

---

Nancy had already prepared everything in the attic upstairs. A large circle of candles envelopes the room. At the northeast corner stands a large mirror she had dragged up from her bedroom. In the circle is a whole collection of ropes and scarves for tying up, and there are a whole bunch of toys for the succubus to use if she somehow emerges. The four girls strip down to nothing but their panties and nervously step into the circle. The ritual has officially begun.

Nancy holds a piece of paper in her hand. The four girls stand before the mirror as Nancy unfolds the paper to read the text. She starts delivering some bizarre chant from some obscure dead language.

"Lithuerque, multif ed almo, anico Sali, matuula vultan, pertlin..." she reads.

She continues the chant for a short while, making sure to recite the full text to the mirror before they begin the next stage of the ritual. Nancy can't fully remember the english translation, but she remembers it meaning something along the lines of: we offer to you Sali, every piece of our bodies, we offer to you every surface of our skin. We are all for you to take.

Nancy completes the chant and places the paper neatly before the mirror. She turns to the other girls.

"Who's first?" Sheryl asks.

Nancy looks at the wooden post in the centre of the circle and then looks to Sheryl.

"Well since you asked" Nancy teases. The girls all grab Sheryl and guide her back to the wooden post. Sheryl can feel her heart thumping as her hands are pulled around the post behind her. Bailey gets Sheryl to lift her legs as she removes her panties. Elsie starts tying Sheryl's hands tightly together while Nancy ties her chest to the wooden post. Bailey drops the panties and ties Sheryls ankles together to the post, then her knees and thighs. Soon, Sheryl is strapped firmly to the wooden post by the tight ropes. She wiggles about, testing her bonds; she can barely even move. Bailey removes her own panties and steps up to Sheryl.

"Open up" she says. Bailey shoves her panties in Sheryl's willing mouth. Nancy grabs a scarf and ties a large knot in the middle. She ties the scarf firmly round Sheryl's head leaving her with a sturdy cleave gag, though with the large knot between her teeth it's basically a ballgag at this point. Elsie grabs a second scarf and blindfolds Sheryl. Sheryl moans at her helplessness, she is now an offering in this mysterious ritual.

Nancy turns to Bailey: "where do you wanna go?"

Bailey thinks for a moment, her eyes glaze to Sheryl tied against the wooden post. Nancy and Elsie see this and get into action. They push Bailey against the opposite side of the post. Elsie grabs Bailey's hands and brings them together. There's no room behind her with Sheryl on the other side, so Elsie brings Bailey's hands together and above her head instead. She ties her hands firmly together around the wooden post. She also makes sure to tie her arms firmly to the post as well. Nancy ties Bailey's ankles, knees and thighs firmly against the wooden post. She then travels up and does the same to her waist and chest, making her breasts squeeze lightly at the tightness of the ropes. Elsie leans down to grab Sheryl's panties. She shoves them in Bailey's waiting mouth. Nancy takes a scarf and cleave gags her just like Sheryl. Elsie blindfolds the blonde with another scarf. The two bound girls wriggle about helplessly against their ropes. Bailey can't help but feel some excitement building between her legs. This may all just be superstitious nonsense to her, but it's starting to feel a little more real. Nancy turns to Elsie:

"Your turn babes."

Elsie can feel her heart skip a beat. She removes her panties and waits for Nancy's instructions. Nancy turns Elsie's attention to the small wooden bench just near the wooden post. It's very small, only 60 or so centermetres high. Nancy gets Elsie to lie on the small bench. Her head meets one end of the bench while her ass meets the other, it's not a long bench either with her legs sprawled on the side. Nancy grabs Elsie's hands and ties them snugly together with rope, she then pulls them above Elsie's head and under the bench. She ties her hands firmly to the base of the bench. Nancy grabs more rope and gets to work on Elsie's legs. She ties her ankles to her thighs, putting the girl in a firm frogtie. But then she ties a loop through the bend of her leg and loops it under the bench. She ties the other end of the loop to the bend of her other leg. Nancy kneels underneath and starts tightening the loop of rope, causing it to shorten and shorten. Elsie can feel her legs being pulled further and further back, holding them firmly apart and keeping her pussy permanently exposed. There really is no escape for her. Nancy removes her own thong and shoves it in Elsie's mouth, she cleave gags her with a scarf, like the others and blindfolds her with another scarf. Elsie writhes about in her tight bonds, a willing offering for the succubus to hopefully come.

Nancy hadn't thought to check the time, she's hopening it hasn't struck 1.13am yet. But they made sure to start early so they wouldn't need to rush, and so they'd have no sense of time. By Nancy's guess, it's probably still only quarter to one.

Nancy looks at to the wooden beam above her. She had pretied some rope around the beam for her own predicament. At the end of the hanging rope, Nancy had prepared a self-binding knot. All she needs to do is feed her hands inside, give it a firm tug and the knot should tighten round her wrists, leaving her as helpless as the others. She doesn't usually use this technique when doing selfbondage cos of its difficulty to escape. This time, she'll be sure it give it a firm tug so escape is impossible. Nancy binds her legs together and then her knees and calves. She grabs Elsie's panties and pushes them in her own mouth. She cleave gags herself with one of the remaining scarves. She uses the final scarf to firmly blindfold herself. She reaches above her head for the rope, she has to go on her tiptoes to find the dangling knot. She feels the touch of rope against her fingers. She grabs the rope and feeds her hands through the loops, keeping them crisscrossed. She takes a deep breath. And firmly tugs against the rope. She can feel the knot tightening firmly around her wrists. She twists her hands around to try and get her hands free, but there's no use. With her hands stuck high above her head, Nancy is now just as helpless as her bound friends. She can hear the others moaning to each other in their state of anticipation and their predicament. Now is the moment of truth, will they spend the next couple hours alone? Or will they have an unexpected visitor? Nancy can feel a throbbing between her legs as she hears the thudder of rain against the roof outside.

It's now only a matter of time.
Last edited by FortheFunofit 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What an incredible Halloween story, @FortheFunofit. The predicament is set. It will be interesting to see what will happen.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Agreed. It's that time of year, and you've really entered into the SPIRIT!
FortheFunofit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FortheFunofit »

PART 2

Nancy and the girls have started to lose their sense of time. The pattering of the rain outside has created a light layer of white noise around them, obscuring all other sounds. Nancy twists about in her bonds, trying to see if she is really unable to escape the rope of her own knotting. The knots don't budge.

Suddenly, a rush of goosebumps travel up Nancy's arms. There is a sudden coldness in the air. Elsie can feel it too as she wiggles helplessly, frogtied on the small bench. Is there a draft? Did one of them leave a door open or a window? Bailey and Sheryl moan in complaint as they both attempt to twist and pull away from the wooden beam they're tied to.

Creak...

The girls go silent. Was that Nancy moving about in her bonds? Well it can't be, cos Nancy is just as spooked as the others. Nancy is starting to regret including the blindfolds. For one thing, they can't enjoy watching eachother in their little predicaments. But the other thing is they can't tell if they're truly alone.

Creak...

The girls freeze. It can't really be what they think it is... right?

The room continues to creak around them. The bending and groaning of the wooden boards surround the bound women, like something unseen is preparing for an ambush.

"Mmm!" Sheryl wines. She can feel the impossible. Soon enough, Bailey gasps into her gag as she feels it too. What's causing all the commotion? Nancy wonders. That's when she feels it herself...

A warm rush of air caressing the skin of her neck. The hairs on Nancy's arms spring to attention. That can't be right! Nancy thinks. For a moment she was certain that rush of warm air felt like breath. Nancy can feel her heart pounding at her chest and a growing warmth between her legs. She can hear Elsie gasping nearby, she must have felt it too. Could it be Kylie maybe? Nancy wonders, maybe she flipped heads on the coin and has snuck in early. But she didn't hear the door opening, she couldn't have, that creaking didn't sound like the squeak of a door hinge.

Nancy gasps! She felt the impossible.

A set of nails just brushed against her leg. Has Nancy gone crazy? Maybe she just has a vivid imagination.

"Mmrmmm" Sheryl wines, she too can feel a set of nails tracing delicately up her helpless body.

"Mmmrmm" Bailey moans in disbelief as she feels the impossible too. A set of nails toying softly around her breasts. She yelps as the nails pinch harshly at her exposed nipples.

"Mmmrrnmnm" Elsie panics, she twists hoplessly in her bonds as she feels the trace of finger nails clawing lightly up her chest. The touch of nails sends shivers rippling up her naked curves.

Nancy feels the nails on her own body drift away for a moment. It seems like whatever's in the attic with them, there's more than one of them. Nancy feels the warm touch of a hand clutch at her arms above her head. She feels what must be rope sliding between her elbows. Her arms are being bound together. Nancy wines softly as her elbows are forced together by the constricting tug of rope. The hand then goes to tighten the rope round her wrists, then her blindfold and gag. The hands travel her whole body making sure Nancy is as helpless as she seems, tightening every loose knot. The other girls moan as the same is done to them, their bonds being extra tightened to insure no possible escape. The hands continue to toy with the bound offerings a little longer, letting their long nails tickle and tease at their willing victims.

"Mm!" Nancy yelps as she feels a sharp pinch at her nipples. It could still just be Kylie right? Nancy thinks. Though she doesn't recall seeing her recently with long nails. Bailey just doesn't know what to think, whatever it is that's teasing her and her friends, she has no clue. Even if it's not some spirit it is certainly a stranger. Did Nancy plan this? Bailey wonders. Sheryl is just lost in the tickling feeling of the nails circling round her breasts, drifting closer and closer towards her nipples. All Elsie can think about is just how open and exposed her pussy is. On display to be toyed with.

Elsie yelps! She can feel a sudden sting against her bare chest. It's something very hot, something dribbling down the side of her body. She yelps again as more sprinkles of this hot liquid falls across her chest. She can feel the droplets of heat dripping closer to her nipples. She moans to herself as her nipples are greeted by the stinging touch of hot liquid. She can feel the hot stuff hardening around her. It must be the wax from the nearby candles, she thinks. She can feel the drips of wax looming down her navel and towards her exposed sex. She can feel her clit throbbing with nervous anticipation.

It is now Sheryl and Bailey's time to yelp as the hands teasing them start dripping hot wax onto their exposed bodies. Sheryl wines and then purrs as she feels the hot wax roll down her breasts and drip onto her toes on the floor. Bailey moans too as the candle wax stings at her nipples and neck.

The hands tending to Nancy joins in on the torment. Soon enough, Nancy can feel the hot embrace of wax dripping on her spine and rolling all the way down to her ass. She purrs to the touch as more wax sprinkles on her bottom, some of it rolling down between her cheeks. She then gasps at the unexpected sting of wax on her tits. Her nipples stand pert as they are struck by the hot liquid. Her ears are filled with the symphony of gasps and moans from her bound friends. There is nothing the girls can do but let their bodies be the play things of these mysterious intruders.

Elsie can feel her gag being loosened and pulled down to her neck. A set of hands leans in and removes the panties from the brunette's mouth. Elsie takes the chance to freely move her jaw. But the moment is short lived as she feels a presence looming above her. Still blindfolded, she cannot see. But she can smell the scent of something lowering down on her. Her lips are greeted by the soft touch or what seems to be someone's vagina. Elsie nuzzles her nose at the sex before her, one of their mysterious intruders is lowering their pussy onto her. Elsie takes starts licking at the labia lips. She can taste the essence of her apparent succubus. It seems almost familiar to Elsie but she can't put her finger on it. You could say it is on the tip of her tongue.

Whack!

Bailey yelps in shock. She feels a sudden smack at her midriff. The stinging smack of what seems to be a fine, narrow cane. Bailey squirms about in her ropes, moaning for mercy as she waits for another smack at her exposed curves. And just like that-

Smack!

Bailey gasps as the rod swipes at her thighs. Once, then twice. The cane slides its way up her naked body. She can feel the wooden cane rubbing softly against her skin. Her succubus toys with her, teases her, torments her as Bailey waits hopelessly for the next strike.

Smack!

Bailey winces. But she feels nothing. Who was that for. She hears the yelp of another gagged voice.

Nancy wines as she feels the burning sting of a flogger against her ass. She writhes about in her bonds, trying to escape the imminent threat of another flogging. The thrill of the pain keeps Nancy's heart at a thumping pace and keeps her loins wet with excitement. With her blindfold, she has no clue where or when the flogger will strike her next. She moans hopelessly as she feels all the individual tails of the flogger caress up the front of her body. Her breasts and nipples revel in the soothing touch of leather. But her moment of sensual pleasure is short lived-

Smack! Another meaty flogging against Nancy's ass.

Sheryl is in a world of her own as her succubus continues to coat her bound body in hot wax. More and more wax covers her body like a coat of red paint, drying into a hardened layer over her soft skin.

"Mmmrmmm" Sheryl moans in delight as she feels a trail of hot liquid pouring down, closer and closer to her yearning pussy.

Nancy feels the unexpected, just when she thought she was to be a further victim to the flogger, she feels her wrists being untied from the beam above her. She can finally lower her arms, though her wrists are still firmly tied together. A set of hands push poor Nancy down and lead her across the floor. She feels the loose end of rope attached to her wrist tie being retied to something else. Nancy is now on the floor, propping herself up with her bound elbows and knees. She feels her gag being loosened and the panties removed from her mouth. What are they up to? Nancy wonders. But soon enough she realises. She can smell the scent of Elsie. Nancy's wrists have been retied to the bass of the bench Elsie is tied to. Nancy's face is only inches away from Elsie's wet pussy.

Smack! Nancy yelps as her ass is met by the cruel touch of the flogger once again. She takes this as a sign to get to work. Nancy leans forward, blindly trying to find Elsie.

Elsie, she has been in her own world licking the pussy of her captor that it's only now she's noticed the feeling of hot breath against her own sex. She then gasps as she feels a pair of lips meet her tender clit. The lips nuzzle and tease at her vagina, making her only more wet and excited. Elsie ups the pace of her own licking to keep her succubus satisfied.

"Mmmrm" Elsie mumbles as she feels waves of pleasure emerging inside her. She then yelps a little as her tits are teased and squeezed by the long nailed hand of her succubus. Nancy can taste Elsie's excitement as she laps away at her labia lips and nibbles at her clit. Every time she goes for Elsie's clit, the bound girl moans in response. It's like pushing a button. The building pleasure makes Elsie want to instinctually close her legs together but the ropes around her keep her open and vulnerable.

There's more moaning now, this time from Sheryl. She can feel the long nails tickling down her midriff and finally teasing at her pussy. The fingers start to play with her, rubbing at her lips and clit.

"Mmrm" Sheryl replies to the touch. But gasps again as she feels more hot wax dripping onto her exposed skin. She twists and groans as some of the hot wax makes its way to her clitoris. The burning sensation at her most sensitive area really sets Sheryl off, and with the fingers still toying with her, she can't tell if this is heaven or hell.

Smack! Bailey wines as the cane flicks at one of her tits, leaving a nice red mark on her skin. She yelps as she feels another whack, this time on the nipple of her other breast. She feels the cane drift down her body and start to tap lightly at her pussy. Bailey pleads through her gag, she can see where this is going. Bailey has completely forgotten whether she is at the hands of a succubus or human, at this point she doesn't care. Bailey is too nervous and horny to care. The cane taps harder and harder at Bailey's pussy, causing the bound blonde to groan in reply.

Elsie is really moaning now, her body twists and contorts as she is pushed towards her climax. She feels her succubus getting wet too as she tastes the essense of her captor. She licks more and more, thanking the succubus for being merciful. Nancy too laps more at Elsie's wet pussy, getting her closer to orgasm. Nancy screams as she feels another strike at her ass. Nancy then revels in the warm heat on her cheeks after the brief flogging. Her tormentor has been able to push her to the edge of pain but never quite beyond the unbearable. Nancy continues licking Elsie's sex, the brunette moans and gasps as Nancy's tongue and lips work away. Elsie wines as the returning feeling of hot wax dribbles onto her breasts. The moment the wax reaches her nipples really hits a sexual nerve-

"Mmmrmmm!!" Elsie screams in pleasure. Nancy can feel a wash of juice squirting from Elsie's sex. She licks and nibbles harder, pushing the brunette's orgasm to another height. Elsie cannot escape as she is pushed deeper and deeper into her climax. She pleads but the pussy on her mouth smothers her words. She too can taste a wash of sex coming from the pussy above her as her captor reaches her own eerily silent climax.

It is nearing Sheryl's time to cum, she tries pulling from her ropes as the fingers continue rubbing and teasing her clit. Two fingers enter her and start fingering her intensely. Sheryl groans into her gag helplessly, feeling the fingers working inside her and the hot wax rolling down her chest. The fingering just gets more and more agressive, you can actually hear the wetness of Sheryl's vagina as the fingers work tirelessly inside her.

"MMMRRMMNM!" Sheryl howls through her gag as she climaxes. Her pussy tightening round the fingers of her tormentor, but the fingers just keep going, causing Sheryl to howl some more. She is pushed through the pleasure and torment of her orgasm as she struggles in her bonds. Sheryl is left bound to the wooden beam, panting and sweating from her post-climax glow. Elsie is the same, panting to herself on the wooden bench. Elsie feels a pair of panties being shoved back in her mouth and her cleave gag once again being tied between her teeth. Elsie wines at her predicament once more.

Nancy feels herself being untied from the bench and moved across the room, having to hop with each step as her legs are tied together. She is made to kneel in front of the wooden post and finds herself smelling the scent of someone elses sex. She leans forward with her bound hands holding herself up. She nuzzles at the sex in front of her, she hears a soft sigh. Nancy starts licking at the vagina and soon enough hears the gagged voice of someone moaning. From the sounds of it, Nancy thinks it might be Bailey. The blonde yelps and struggles as her captor continues to torment her with the stinging touch of the wooden cane. But Nancy's tongue pulls Bailey into her own world, enjoying the pleasure and tingle between her thighs. Nancy is getting a little frustrated, it seems like everyone's had the chance to have their sexual release except her. When will it be her turn?

Elsie feels herself being untied from the wooden bench and moved to the floor, though her hands are still bound together and her legs still frogtied. She is pushed over to the wooden beam till she finds herself inches away from Sheryl's pussy. One of the mysterious captors removes Elsie's gag once more, grabs her head and pushes it between Sheryl's legs. Elsie takes the hint and gets to work, getting the bound girl groaning as her sensitive area is once again teased. Elsie and Nancy work away at the respective vaginas, making the other two girls beg for more. Though their gagged begging is muffled. Bailey winces as her nipples are met with the sharp pinch of two clamps. Sheryl's breasts are met with the same painful fate. A chain and weight is connected between the clamps, pulling down at the girls tits.

"Mmmrmm" complains Sheryl.

"Mmrrm" mumbles Bailey.

The long nailed fingers of their captors tickle and tease the bodies of all four women. Keeping them hot and flustered as they play with and are played with. Hands swoop in and pull at the nipple chains, Bailey and Sheryl groan in pain. But the pain only excites them more. Nancy and Elsie speed up the pace and intensity of their licking and nibbling. The whole scene is escelating. Soon enough, the two gagged girls are pushed to their sexual height as they squirm about in their bonds.

Bailey is the first to cum - finally, she thinks. She giggles and moans in delight as she cums into Nancy's mouth. Sheryl follows shortly afterwards, howling once more into her gag as she is licked over the edge, not knowing who it is that is pleasing her.

Nancy gasps in surprise as she feels a collection of hands pulling her to her feet.

---

The spare key is under the flower pot, just as Nancy said. Kylie takes the key and opens the door to the house. She pops in and removes her soaking rainjacket. The storm's really going at it out there, Kylie thinks as she rubs her arms frantically to warm up. She takes a moment to let the warmth inside heat up her body. Once warm, she takes her bag and searches the house. Where could they be? She wonders. She checks all the rooms but no sign of the girls. Finally, Kylie goes up to check the attic where she finds herself witness to quite an erotic sight.

The girls are all bound in the centre of the attic around a dramatic aray of candles. Sheryl and Bailey are bound naked to the wooden beam, blindfolded, gagged and their nipples clamped. Elsie and Nancy, they are tied standing. They are bound back to back, their asses touching. Their hands are tied to the wooden beam above their heads. Their legs are held open by a spreader bar and like the others, they are blindfolded, gagged and nipple clamped. Kylie glances round the attic, it seems like it's just them.

"No succubus turned up then?" Kylie says. The girls all light up at her voice. They try talking to her, trying to explain what happened but their gags make quick work of shutting them up. Kylie steps into the candle-lit ring and reaches into her bag.

"I thought you might like a little gift, since you poor girls have probably been bored to death tied up like this with nothing to do" Kylie says. The girls groan at the irony, if only they could tell her. Kylie steps over to Sheryl and Bailey and inserts something into their pussies. The girls start moaning as pleasant humming is felt inside them. Kylie grabs the other two egg vibrators from her bag and inserts them into Nancy and Elsie's vaginas. They too start moaning as the vibes work away inside them. Finally, Nancy thinks, a bit of pleasure between her own legs.

"Well maybe i should leave you girls to it for a bit longer before i let you go" Kylie teases. "Who knows, maybe the succubus is just a little late!"

And that's when it happens, Kylie feels something fling over her eyes, blinding her. Her clothes are peeled off her body till she's as naked and vulnerable as her bound friends. She feels a pair of lips creep up to her ear and whisper an almost inhuman, gutteral whisper:

"You shouldn't have stept into the circle."
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Oh my..... :twisted:
FortheFunofit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FortheFunofit »

PART 3

Kylie feels her arms being pulled behind her back, threads of rope weave between her wrists as her hands and elbows are tied firmly together. The feeling of something soft reaches her lips, her underwear. Kylie opens her mouth, letting the underwear get stuffed inside. Rope is tied between her teeth with a large knot in the middle to keep her mouth shut.

"Mpphh" Kylie grunts. She is guided to the wooden bench and made to lie on top of it. Her legs are pulled up and tied into a frogtie (like Elsie was earlier). Threads of rope circle her body as she is strapped to the short bench, holding her down. Kylie squirms and wriggles in her bonds. She is now just as helpless as her tied up friends. She can hear the others grunting in their own gags, trying to communicate with her. Kylie wines as she feels the long nailed hands of her captors exploring the soft skin of her body. They travel up her legs and over her breasts, the fine end of their nails tickling their new bound offering.

Nancy can hear Kylie moaning nearby, presumably now just as helpless as them. What does that mean? Nancy wonders. These captors can't possibly be Kylie's friends then, otherwise why would they have tied her up too? And the house was locked so it can't be intruders, she would have heard them breaking in. Could it really be? Nancy wonders. Could their captors really be the infamous succubus? Or perhaps her minions? That thought and the buzzing in her vagina really gets Nancy flustered with lust. She struggles about in her predicament as she feels waves of pleasure creeping up her body. The soft touch of Elsie's bottom wiggling against her own adds to the sensual torment. Elsie moans behind her, lost in her own sexual torment. Nancy can hear yelping and gasping coming from Kylie.

Kylie feels the hot sting of wax sprinkle on her breasts. She is getting the full treatment, just as the others had. The hot liquid dribbles around her chest, causing Kylie to groan. She wines as some hot wax comes in contact with her nipples.

Nancy groans in protest when she feels the vibrator being removed from inside her. She can hear Elsie protesting behind her too. Just when they were getting closer to their own climax. But they aren't complaining for very long. Nancy feels the hands of one of the captors holding her hips. Then, there is the feeling of something waiting at her sex - something wanting to enter. Nancy is confused for a moment, the phallus at her entrance seems plastic like or silicone. She doesn't remember having strapons included amongst the toys on the nearby table. Maybe Kylie had brought it along, planning to use it on them. At that thought, the phallus below penetrates her vagina. It slowly pushes in. With Nancy's legs tied wide open she has no choice but to invite the dildo in. The captor eases in and then out - in and out. Soon they start a rhythm as they thrust at Nancy's wet sex. Elsie starts moaning on rhythm as she too is fucked by one of the other captors with a strapon. Being tied back to back while you're both fucked by your mysterious doninatrixes, the idea of it gets both the girls squirming in delight.

"Mmmmrrpph" they both moan into their gags.

Kylie feels something too meet her lips down below. She groans as a dildo is eased into her while a hand starts massaging her breasts. It's a nice change of pace from the wax, Kylie thinks. She moans a thank you to her captor as she enjoys the dildo being put to work on her vagina.

Sheryl and Bailey are being endlessly teased by the remaining captor. The chains to their nipple clamps being pulled, their waists tickled, their necks kissed and nibbled. All while the vibrators continue easing the two girls hopelessly closer to their eventual orgasm. There they are, bound, blindfolded and gagged, all they can hear is their friends nearby being fucked restless while they themselves are painfully teased to their next climax. Sheryl and Bailey moan in protest, wanting more. But the slap of their tits and pull of the nipple chains stops their complaining.

Elsie and Nancy are feeling sandwhiched together as they are fucked to their shared climax. They can feel their captor pressed up against them as they thrust into them relentlessly, forcing the two girls to squeeze up to each others backs. Elsie is loving the pressure of skin enveloping her, Nancy too. The two squeal to each other as their vaginas get wetter and start to contract around their invading phalluses, making the thrusting all the more tight and sensitive for them.

"MMMRRPPH" Elsie howls into her gag as she cums.

"MMMRMMPHMP" Nancy replies as she cums too. The captor fucks her more intensely, forcing her orgasm to pick up a notch. Nancy screams into her gag and squrims uncontrollabky as an overwhelming wave of pleasure possesses her. She can feel Elsie struggling behind her as she too his fucked raw all the way through her orgasm. Finally, Nancy has had her first orgasm for the night, and it did not dissapoint. Hopefully it wont be the last, she thinks.

Kylie is soon to follow, with the dildo being thrust inside her and her tits being toyed with, the blonde is pushed to her peak. She groans as an orgasm is squeezed out of her. Bailey and Sheryl are still cruelly teased. The chains clamped to their nipples are pulled, their sides are tickled; all while the vibrators in their pussies edge them closer to their longing climax.

"Mmmpph" Sheryl pleads to her captor, but all she gets is another tug at her tendor nipples. Bailey moans pleadingly too, but she's given a nasty tickle at her exposed midriff. The blonde gasps and laughs hystetically. The laugh then evolves into a lustful moan as the vibrator pushes her closer to cumming.

"Mmpphh" Bailey moans in relief as she finally hits her climax. Sheryl hears her and moans back, feeling her orgasm hitting her too.

"Mmmrrrphh" Sheryl gives in with Bailey and cums. All the bound girls pant as they rest in their post-orgasm high. But they don't have long as their captors take the oppurtunity to tie the girls into their final positions.

---

Nancy and the girls have spent the whole time trying to figure out who their captors are. Most of them knew it probably isn't an actual succubus. But Nancy however, she's really been lead down a rabbit hole. No one else could have entered the house before Kylie right? So if Kylie turned up later then who was it that was seducing them? And why would they tie Kylie up too? Was this really the doings of some mysterious succubus? Nancy can't believe she's actually thinking this - she feels a little silly about it.

Kylie on the other hand knows the whole story. She would tell the others - but being gagged makes that a little difficult. When Kylie got the call from Nancy, she said she "didn't want to know what would happen". That got Kylie thinking, what if she added a little twist to the scenario to throw Nancy off the scent? Kylie had in fact rolled a heads, but decided to play things a little differently. She invited some of their closest bondage friends over to the house. She instructed them to go in and dominate their friends for a little while, she informed them where the spare key was and made sure they were wearing long fake nails to really confuse them (knowing they'd be blindfolded). Kylie herself would then enter the house with an extra bag of toys and pretend to be kidnapped by her mysterious guests. The idea of Kylie being bound like the others would not only surprise Nancy but allow Kylie the chance to join in on the fun. But there is one last step to her plan.

The captives take the girls, one by one, unbind them from their positions and retie them on the floor. The girls arms are boxtied and their legs frogtied. Still blindfolded, none of them can see their captives. They remove their gags, only to replace them with some large ballgags Kylie had brought in her bag. They replace the egg vibrators in Nancy and Elsie, and add one for Kylie. They add a crotchrope to each girl to add to their predicament, with a knot to rub against their clit. A final touch, they grab the last set of nipple clamps and add them to Kylie's tits.

"Mmpp!" Kylie yelps in her ballgag. The girls are all sandwhiched together on the floor, feeling each others bodies as their vibrators whirr away inside them. The captors give the girls one last feel and slap of the ass. Then, they leave the girls there. They make sure to give the front door a good slam and lock so they know they have truly been abandoned. There they are, tied up tightly like a turkey for christmas with no means to escape. Of course Kylie knows better, they'll be back in an hour or two to let them free - but the others don't know that. They moan and plead for their captors to come back and release them, but their ballgags keep their pleading down to pitiful wimpers. The predicament just gets them all the more horny as they start to grind and hump at each others bound, naked bodies. Blindfolded, they have no clue which girl they are grinding with, but they don't care. The uncertainty just makes it more exciting. Their escelating moans of ecsctacy fill the attic as the rain continues to pound outside. It's not long till their new predicament gets the girls hopelessly moaning and grinding to their next orgasm.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is hot, @FortheFunofit! Your detailed descriptions paint a very vivid description of this complex, action predicament with its many players.

Questions abound. Did they really summons the succubus? Aŕe their frinds really skillful enough to pull off the scene? At the end, will we learn the truth or be left forever wondering?

Did I mention that this is hot, steaming, bubbling with passion and sex. Wonderful work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is EXCELLENT!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic