Hearts Grow on Trees: Princess Treatment (FFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Princess Treatment (FFF/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

FFF/F Bondage, feet, bastinado, orgasm, foot worship

“Oh yeah…”

Belle, wearing a simple black sundress, sits at the kitchen table, her bare feet propped up and crossed at the ankles.

“Finally, they released it,” After Belle briefly peeks out the window at the snow-covered backyard, she looks through the bondage-related story in a private browser. “And with pictures, too. Good…”

“Hm?” As Belle scrolls through the story pulled up on her phone, a text comes through.

Altair: You ready?

“Heh,” Belle begins to text back. “As ready as I’ll ever be…”

Belle: You bet ;)

After a few seconds…

Altair: Okay.

“And now we wait…” Belle crosses her ankles, then continues to read her story.

“Ooh…” Belle coos to herself as she reaches a point in the story where a couple are getting tied up.

“Hm…” A minute later, Belle hears footsteps coming down the stairs. “Here we go…” she whispers to herself, turning her phone off. She uncrosses her ankles, and turns her phone off, putting it next to her bare feet.

“Showtime,” Belle swings her feet off the table, and gets up out of her chair. “Wonder what they’ve got for me,” she walks over to the stairs.

The moment Belle’s foot touches the first step, a hand covers her mouth.

“Mm!?” Belle freezes as an arm wraps around her body.

“Hey there,” Altair whispers in Belle’s ear. “Love the outfit choice.”

“Mm, thanks,” Belle licks her lips as Altair removes her hand from her mouth.

“Hold still for me, will you?” Altair takes Belle’s wrists behind her back, and ties them together with soft rope.

“A little tie-up before we start?” Belle looks down as Altair puts her feet together. She’s wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans.

“So you don’t run away on us,” Altair ties Belle’s ankles together with more rope.

“Like I’d run from you guys,” Belle looks behind her into Altair’s eyes.

“I didn’t think so,” Altair kisses Belle’s neck, then ties a blindfold over her eyes. “Up you go,” Altair gets around Belle and lifts her over her shoulder.

“Ooh, a nice princess carry,” Belle curls her toes as Altair carries her up the stairs.

“Dress like a princess, you get treated like one,” Altair taps on her door with her foot, and it opens.

“You’re gonna call this playtime ‘princess treatment’?” Belle raises an eyebrow under her blindfold as Altair carries her into her unlit bedroom.

“From now on, quiet please…” Altair whispers in Belle’s ear, then kisses her on the cheek.

“Mmm…” Belle blushes, biting her lip as two more pairs of lips kiss her other cheek.

“Now then, gotta put these in before we start.” Altair’s voice.

“Huh? Oh…” Belle holds still as earplugs are carefully inserted into each ear. “Okay-mm! Smmry…” A hand covers Belle’s mouth as she’s lowered to the carpeted floor.

“Hm?” Belle curls her toes as her feet are raised, then connected to her wrists with a short rope.

“Huh?” Belle raises her head as the hand leaves her mouth. “Ow!-mmm!?” As something strikes her soles, a wad of panties is stuffed into her mouth. “Mmm…” Two hands hold her head still as another set of hands wraps duct tape around her mouth.

“Mm!…” Belle puts one foot in front of the other as her dress is pulled up, exposing her butt. “Mmm…” Belle coos under her gag as a pair of hands gropes and massages her butt.

“Hm,” Belle turns her head as two pairs of legs rest on her back, and a third on her butt. “Mmm… mm?” Belle raises her head as pairs of feet begin to prod at her sides, while she hears one pair of legs get up and walk around in front of her.

“Mm?” Belle’s head is lifted off the ground by wiggling toes. “Mm…” The pairs of legs leave her back. Belle then feels the foot in front of her leave her chin and walk around behind her.

“Mmm…” Belle rests her head… “Mmgh!?” Only to immediately perk up as two flat riding crops rub at her soles. “Mmmt?” Belle tries to wiggle her feet, but a pair of hands swiftly ties her two big toes together.

“Mm…” Belle takes a deep breath, and clenches her fists. “Mm!” A strike to her left sole. “Hm…!” A strike to her right sole. “Mmghh…” Several quick taps to both soles.

“Mmmgh… thmt mt?” Belle lifts her head up. “Nmmp!” Belle winces as both her soles are struck at the same time. “Mm-mm!…” Belle struggles as the balls of her feet are hit repeatedly.

“Mmm…” After one last tap on each sole, a tongue its way around Belle’s toes, and down her reddened soles. “Thmmk ymm…” Another tongue joins in, and both tongues take turns lapping up Belle’s soles.

“Hmm… Hm?” Belle raises her head as the tongues leave her feet, and she is turned onto her side, revealing her exposed pussy.

“Mmm…” Belle keeps her head off the floor. “MMmm!?” A thin vibrator is pushed against her pussy. “Mmm…” She moans into her gag as she’s turned back onto her stomach, the vibrator stuck between her legs and against her pussy.

“Mm! Mmm…” Belle curls and sprawls her toes as she struggles to tilt back on her side, but three pairs of feet hold her down. “Mm! Mmm!!” As she nears an orgasm, Belle tries to buck, but the feet holding her keep her still.

“Mm cmmmng!!” Belle’s eyes begin to roll up under her blindfold… “Mm?” The vibrator turns down to a slight buzz, and the three pairs of feet leave her body. “Mmmm…” Belle clenches her toes as she’s pushed back onto her side.

“Whmm?” Belle turns her head as a pair of hands pull down her sundress to expose her breasts. “Mmm…” she relaxes as she feels a pair of lips kiss her cheek.

“Hm? Mmm…” Belle moans as two hands play with her nipples, hardening them. “Mm?” An earplug is pulled out of Belle’s ear.

“Count for us…” Lulu whispers in her ear, while a riding crop strokes Belle’s cheek.

“Mmmgh…” Belle groans, as the earplug is put back. “Mmm?” The thin vibrator is pushed into her pussy, and she’s rolled back onto her stomach, a foam pad underneath her tortured pussy.

“Mmm!” Belle clenches as a riding crop hits her sole. “Mmmm!!…” She wiggles her toes back and forth as both riding crops tap all over her feet.

“Hmm…” Belle exhales sharply as the tapping stops. “Mm! Wmm!” A strike to her right sole. “Tmm!” A light tap on her left heel. “Thrmm fmmr!” Two strikes, one to each sole. “Mmmm…” Belle lowers her head, her pussy clenching around the vibrator as the riding crops stroke her butt.

“Mm! Fmmv, smx!” Two hard strikes just under her toes. “Smvmm!” A tap on the ball of her left foot. “Emmmt, nmmn…” Two light hits, one on each sole. “Mmm…?” Belle curls her toes, after several seconds of nothing. “Mm! TMN!” Belle wiggles her feet after her soles are struck with the handle of a riding crop.

“Mmm…” Belle rests her head on the floor as she’s turned back onto her side. “Hmm?” She lifts her head back up when she feels the vibrator being pulled out of her pussy.

“Mmmngh!!” Belle clenches her toes, blushing as a tongue licks at her exposed pussy. “Mmm ymms!!” Belle moans as the tongue thrusts in and out of Belle’s pussy.

“Mmm!?” The tongue leaves Belle’s pussy, and a wand vibrator takes its place. “Mmm-MM!!” Belle’s body tenses up at the wand’s increased intensity.

“MM!! Mmmmmmmgh!!!…” Belle’s body convulses, and her eyes roll up as she rides an orgasm, her juices dripping down her leg, onto the foam pad.

“Hmm…” Belle relaxes her body as the vibrator is taken away. “Mm?” She lifts her head up as her earplugs come out of her ears, and the rope connecting her hands and feet is untied.

“How was it?” Amelie whispers in Belle’s ear as she straightens her legs.

“Mmsmm…” Belle smiles under her gag as a pair of hands tear the tape off Belle’s head.

“Blegh…” Belle spits out the wad of panties, then rolls onto her back. “Thank you, whoever that is.”

“Still me,” Amelie pulls off the blindfold.

“Ugh…” Belle rests her head, looking up at the ceiling. “Man, that was great,” She sits up, resting on her bound hands.

“Would you do it again?” Lulu lays on the bed on her stomach, her bare feet raised in the air.

“Oh yeah,” Belle looks down at her exposed breasts, and at her juice-soaked pussy. “Say, which one of you licked at my crotch?”

“You’re that curious?” Altair leans against the bed, next to Lulu.

“A little,” Belle squints her eyes, looking at each of her housemate’s lips. “Eh, I’ll find out soon enough.”

“What now, Belle?” Amelie rests her head on Belle’s shoulder.

“Now…” Belle wiggles her toes. “Kinda want a bath,” she looks up at Altair and Lulu. “You know, princess stuff.

“Right, right,” Altair bends down to untie Belle’s ankles while Lulu rolls off the bed. “We’ll get you set up.”

“Oh yeah…”

Belle rests in a filled bathtub, continuing where she left off with the bondage story on her phone.

“Enjoying yourself?” Lulu sits on a chair next to the tub, completely naked, with her feet on the edge of the tub, near Belle’s face.

“Yes…” Belle leans her head back, holding her phone over the tub’s edge as Amelie eagerly licks at her feet in the nude. “When d’you get so good at worshipping feet?”

“Used to do it all the time,” Amelie starts to suck at Belle’s toes.

“All the time?” Altair pulls up a chair, and sits down next to Lulu, placing her bare feet up next to Lulu’s.

“Oh yeah,” Amelie takes long licks up Belle’s sole.

“Man,” Belle leans into the corner of the tub, dropping her phone outside the tub while staring at Lulu’s and Amelie’s soles.

“Finish reading your story?” Altair crosses her ankles, wiggling her toes.

“Maybe later…” Belle leans forward, taking Lulu’s big toes into her mouth. “I have better things in front of me…”

“I’m honored,” Lulu rests her head on Altair’s shoulder, while Amelie places her legs atop Altair and Lulu’s, balancing on the side of the tub.

“Mmm…” Belle rests her head against Lulu’s sole, getting a good look at her housemates’ feet. “You guys are the best…”
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This has so many wonderful things: spanking, blindfolded bondage, pleasure and pain. :D
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Glad you like it :)

I’m actually thinking of doing more… “For Adults” stories like this with this cast of characters in the future.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a princess treatment it was! I doubt many girls think of this when they imagine being a princess -- save for maybe when Marie-Antoinette was beheaded -- but for Belle this was surely a royal treatment. Let's give this cast many more adventures!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic