Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 29 (M/M, M/M+)

Jason

Four hunks and a twink enter a room, who gets to tug on the leash to lead four of them – bound, gagged, and blindfolded – down to basement? Me. Lucky me. Should I add naked to that list though? Their clothes do have to come off eventually, and they are certainly not going to remove themselves. Hence, someone has got to remove it, and that someone has got to be me. It is a question of timing though.

Glancing over my shoulder, I observe Dan following behind me as best he can, his glorious silver hair hidden underneath a black spandex hood. To his rear are Travis, Scott and Ryan, three more featureless dark heads, distinguishable only by the shapes of their bodies. Dan stood out as the only one nude so far, and watching him hunch forward, with his chest puffed out and his arms stretching backwards for balance as I tug on the collar attached around his neck made me feel pleasantly light-headed. Have any of his other students or colleagues seen this side of the professor? Do they know that the charismatic and dominating presence in their lecture theatres can be transformed into a submissive to someone like me?

I halt suddenly, causing the hunks to carom into one another. “MMMmpppghhhh,” they groan as they bumped into one another. “Where are the keys Dan?” I ask. “mmpphhhhh?” Dan replies with a questioning inflection. “The chastity cages for Travis and Scott,” I say, wrapping my hand around Dan’s own cock. “mmmphhhh mpphhhhhh Mphhhhhh MPPPPPhhh,” Dan struggles to get words around the protrusion in his mouth. If Scott and Travis had to rely on Dan’s gag speech abilities they would be doomed. However, the keys are already with me – found them as I was searching through Dan’s bondage gear – so I thought why not mess with Dan a little, just for fun.

“What if I decided to cage you too hmmm?” I say. “mmmppgggghhh plsssss mpppppghhhhh,” Dan shakes his head. “Then you need to keep yourself nice and hard for me Dan. I can’t force your hard wood into such a small space can I,” I say as I give Dan one last teasing pump.

Scooting down the line to Travis and Scott, I yank down both of their shorts at once, revealing two straining cages. “My gosh,” I tut disapprovingly, “we need to get those off immediately don’t we.”

“ffffmmmm phhuuuu,” Scott and Travis murmur. They both rose to full mast rather quickly, without requiring any additional aid from me. Safety scissors in hand, I get rid of the last of their clothes. 3 out of 4 done. Ryan is likely to be the feistiest and most challenging one. “Ryan…” I make my own slow and cautious approach, gently moving my fingers round the elastic band of his shorts. “Mmmphhhh, pphhaasoonnn!” Ryan bucks his hips in protest. “Ryan…” I try again, this time pecking him lightly on the neck and caressing his back and abs before creeping ever so slowly downwards. “Mmppphhh fmmmmmkk,” Ryan curses, finally acquiescing.

“I’m going to cut the shirt off too,” I say, as I worked on getting my boyfriend erect. “whhaaa mmmppphh nghh nghhhh,” Ryan protests. “It’s Dan’s shirt,” I whisper into his ear.

4 out of 4. Done.

“I hope no one needs to pee,” I say, leading the four lumps of meat down into Dan’s basement dungeon. “Mmmmphhhh grrrmmmmm,” a few scattered moans and groans came in reply. “Just keep yourselves hard,” I chuckle, remembering the time Ryan did just the same to me.

My memories of my first time down here are hazy and completely lost in a few places, but I remember Dan leading me down here with a wine bottle in his hand. Was I holding a glass myself? Had to be I think.

“What do you use this place for?” I asked. “What do you think I use this place for?” Dan said. He walked up close to me, his warm wine breath as intoxicating as his smile. “I bring back cute boys, and keep them down here for as long as I want. With permission for sure,” Dan said. I then kissed him, or he kissed me, and somebody’s hand was on somebody’s bum.

“Permission from who, their parents? Did I forget to bring my signed permission slip?” I teased. “Oh-ho. No, they’re old enough to make up their own minds. Although, most of them might not be that sound of mind after all. They always seem to mistake me as their Daddy,” Dan said. This time I am sure that he was the one that kissed me, setting the wine bottle and glass aside to take me into his arms.

“Am I going to be your next victim?” I asked. “Maybe,” he said turning me around and hand gagging me. “You’re already drunk and weak, I could put you into that cage over there,” he pointed, “or strap you into that chair over there.” “Mppphhhhhh,” I moaned. “See the wall and table over there with all my toys I could use on you. Do you want that?” Dan said. I do not remember what happened next.

One at a time, I unleash each of my hunks, bend them over and ease a butt plug into their holes. Following that, I bring each hunk to a chair and rope them to it, coiling ropes round their pecs, thighs and legs, restricting any movement beneath the neck.

“Try struggling,” I say. “Mppphhhh mmpphhhhhh,” grunting, creaking, rocking, but the rope held strong and there was no give, and no chance of escape. Great. “Moo, My muscle bulls go Mooo,” I taunt. “Hopefully all that meat and muscle on those bones means you bulls will produce lots of milk for me,” I say. “mmmphhhmmmm,” they groan.

I kneel in front of Dan and take him with my mouth, stroking his shaft and kneading his large pair of balls with my hands. “MMMMMMmmm Mmmmmmmm,” Dan groans loudly. “Shhhh, you don’t want the others getting jealous,” I say. In fact, I positioned the person most likely to get jealous, right beside him.

“mmmmmm mmmmmm,” Dan went into that soft groan that indicated to me that he was approaching climax. “Ahhhh,” I stop all stimulation and take an exaggerated breath. “MMMMMmmmmmm MMMPHPPHHHH pplllllssssss ngggghhhhh,” Dan begs. Instead, I slide a cock ring down his shaft, squeezing out one oozing drip of precum on my way up that I playfully licked off his tip. “MMMHHMMMM PHHASSOSNNN,” Dan struggles and humps the air in vain. “Regretting your choice now are we? A math professor like you should’ve calculated better,” I say.

Repeating this same process down the line, I quickly had all my hunks frustrated and writhing in their bonds. By the time I had reached Travis, he was begging before I even laid a single finger on him, poor thing. “Last step,” I say, stepping over to the table. “It’s going to be awhile before it’s time for your first milking. Yet, I can’t be leaving you guys here without some entertainment can I,” I say.

“Here’s something for you to hold. Don’t press the buttons yet,” I caution, handing over remotes one by one to my captives. “Scott, go ahead and press yours first,” I say. “MMMGMMMMMM,” Travis exclaims over a soft buzzing sound that ceased once Scott switched the butt plug off. “Travis, your turn,” I tap his shoulder. “MMMMMM FMMMpphhhhh,” Scott groans. “That’s right,” I walk over to between Dan and Ryan, “so that leaves the both of you. I think you’re both smart enough to have figured out what’s in your hands,” I smile to myself, content at the humming noise that came from both the chairs beside me. Though they are hooded, I know from the low stifled groans that they are both biting down hard on their gags, waiting for other to show the first signs of weakness.

“MMMMMhhhhmmmmm MMMMMMMMM FFFFFFFMMMMM PPPHUUUUU,” the hunks curse and shift in their chairs. “Those balls better be working double time,” I say, checking on my ropework one last time. “I’ll be down again to check on you bulls later. Enjoy!” my voice echoing off the staircase up from Dan’s basement.

I spend the next hour enjoying the comforts of Dan’s home, watching some television, browsing through Dan’s bookshelf, listening to music while I mess around in his kitchen, until I saw him.

Jerome was waving at me through the floor to ceiling glass panel window, smiling. “No,” I mutter to myself, feeling my stomach sink and churn. However, Jerome is not standing on the grass, it looks to be a solid surface, like marble. “It’s not real. It’s a...” I say. It is a reflection. Which can only mean. “Boo,” Jerome says, clamping his arms around my body and mouth. “MMMMHMMMMMM,” I scream, smelling the subtle reek of his stale sweat. “Do you miss me?” he asks, sending a shiver to the base of my spine.

It all came back to me then, the helplessness of being truly kidnapped, the pain of Jerome forcing himself on me, the torment and anger on Ryan’s face. “You think I couldn’t find you if you went to your professor’s house?” he says, reaching into his pocket for a handkerchief.

“Nowhere is safe Jason. I’ll always come and find you. Until you return back what is mine,” he says, forcing the handkerchief over my nose, its dizzying sweet scent immediately recognisable to me…

I jerk myself awake, falling hard on the floor. Dan’s floor, I fell off the couch. I am not gagged, neither am I bound. I scan the room, looking for my assailant. Quiet, nothing but the flashing standby mode message on Dan’s television and the stack of books on the coffee table. I grab the fire poker from Dan’s fireplace. “I’ll get you,” I say. Creeping my way room by room, I start to clear Dan’s huge house, each corner turn and each door more frightening than the next.

Adrenaline kept me going. I could hear my heart in my ears and had to remind myself to breathe, but I just kept going. “He isn’t here,” I finally say to myself in the last room, before realisation punched me hard on the stomach. Crap, the basement!

“Ryan! Ryan!” I shout as I run down the stairs, barely avoiding a nasty fall by gripping onto the railing when I missed a step.

“MMMmmmmmm pphhhmmmmmm ppphaaaasooonnnn,” the hunks respond. One, two, three, four. All of them are here. He did not take me, nor did he take Ryan. Am I going crazy?! Maybe I was dreaming the entire time. Was I simply waking up from a nap on the couch?

“MMMMMmmmmmm Phaaaasooon,” Ryan calls to me. “Ryan,” I run to him, frantically pulling the hood and blindfold off his face. Ryan blinks at me, and rapidly registers that something is seriously wrong. “Ryan,” I repeat, sitting on his lap and hugging him tight.

Ryan was warm, he always is – a few degrees warmer than me. “Phhaaason?” he works my name around the ball gag in his mouth. I sit up and cup his face with both my hands, his hair is dishevelled and slick with perspiration that also covered his body. He gave me a piercing look that telegraphed: “Tell me now. What is wrong.

I plant my face near his pits to avoid his gaze, at the same time attempting to let the scent of him replace the lingering memories of Jerome and his chloroform. “MMMMmmmmm lmmmmm fmmmm phoooo,” Ryan jerks and struggles.

It is not enough. I want, I need Ryan to possess me fully. I hastily slip Ryan’s spandex hood back on and stripped myself fully nude. “I want you to fuck me Ryan,” I say loudly. “Phhassssonnn MMMMMM NNNGHHHHH LLLMMM FFMMM PHHOOO!” Ryan protests.

“Ahhh, Ahhhhh,” I moan as lower myself on Ryan, letting his flesh slowly fill me. “Fuck me hard,” I whisper, “I want to know that this is real.”
Last edited by Guardianbound 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So... Jerome is like 100% still in the house, right? He's long-coning, waiting to get Jason in front of the other helpless hunks, and having all five of them under his control, before he tries to make Ryan his again, right? There's just no way he would leave, right? This is the perfect scenario- Ryan and the other interlopers are already bound, gagged, blind, and horny, Jason is defenseless and disoriented, and to top it all off, they are all in a beautiful bondage mansion where they can remain undisturbed for at least a few days!

This is going to be interesting. I only know for sure that there's going to be lots of great bondage coming up, whether Jerome is still there or not!

Also, Yes, Jason, you definitely need to keep Professor Silverfox in chastity, if only for a bit!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Is Jerome still in the house? We just got to wait and see ;) You better be careful, you may the next one Dan brings to his dungeon. Put you into a cage and chastity. :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 You better be careful, you may the next one Dan brings to his dungeon. Put you into a cage and chastity. :twisted:
He's more than welcome to try! I wouldn't mind spending a long weekend at his home, relaxing on the couch with a sexy, locked up, silverfox footstool!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh boy! There's certainly a wonderful feeling to seeing Jason dom four hunks, and that opposite-remote setup would've been great if it hadn't been for stupid Jerome! I don't blame Jason for the panicking from the attack, but to focus on the fucking and not the warning? Bad move indeed.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] In Jason's defence, he doesn't think Jerome is still in the house. But I agree that it's a bad move. Sometimes the desire caused by 4 chairtied hunks is overwhelming
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

New Poll

My work schedule has lightened up and I plan to write more in the coming weeks/months

Which of my ongoing stories would you like to see more chapters of?

I'll continue writing new chapters to all of them, but the results of the poll will help me know what I should focus on.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Overthrow of a Tyrant and Next-door Neighbour ftw, man 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

While I'm looking forward to all of these fantastic stories continuing, I had to be selfish and vote for Academic Interest! I know I'm 100% biased towards the story featuring my characters and I don't care!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Poll update

I'm honestly surprised by the results so far. All 4 stories were neck and neck most of the way, and now Scott and Travis's tale has the slightest of leads. I was expecting them to come last :lol: Hidden love for the muscle beefcakes I see. And I wouldn't have thought that the votes would be so evenly spread out. Turns out (Jason, Ryan) (Scott, Travis) (Prof. Silverfox Dan & friends) (Jason & friends) all have their own supporters

The next chapter for "Cream with my Coffee" is on its way.... titled "Rules of Engagement" !!

In the meantime, the poll will continue to remain open for more votes, votes changes etc, as the story updates come.

As always, feel free to leave a comment or PM to discuss ideas. Always enjoy interactions with you all

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The next chapter for this story is in the works. Meanwhile, I will just place these photos of Dan and Ryan here. How Jason manages to keep himself together in front of these two I do not know... Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the photos !!

Ryan
Dan

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You're welcome, buddy-boi. Glad you like them.
A very hot duo indeed! 8-)

Thrilled to hear another chapter is in the works.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I would have to drop Dan's classes. There's just no way I'd make it through a semester looking at him multiple times a week.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Sorry for the long wait on this. Other projects stole my attention, but happy that the poll results show interest for this remains strong! The poll remains ongoing for new votes and change of votes.

Chapter 30 (M/M, M/M+)

Ryan

I know that it is too late to turn back the clock on Dom Jason's emergence, but even if I could, I do not think I that I would. There is something awfully endearing about his domming style. And the way his eyes light up as he seizes control, OH BOY is my boyfriend a cutie. Not that he gave me much time to appreciate what I was seeing, cheeky bugger gagged and blindfolded me with a ball gag and spandex hood as fast as he could.

Worse, there was no special treatment for his boyfriend (and Master) at all. He simply chained me together with the rest of the bound and gagged hunks, then went down the line and got us all stripped and hard. Leaving me for last by the way! Was he saving the best for last? He better be. There is also something extra humiliating to be gagged and blinded yourself as you hear your sub taunt and tease other men. Rather than serving you, you can do nothing as he has his hands and mouth over other men. You are left to hear other men’s pleasured moans, and wait for your turn.

I do not like how I play into Jason’s hands by allowing him to exploit my rivalry with that sly silverfox Professor Daniel – oh please call me Danny cause I am a Daddy – Williams. That is how I landed up here in the first place, bound and gagged to a chair beside said silverfox, instead of claiming my rightful position and domming all four guys at once. Scott and Travis can be dealt with easily, tie the both of them together and they entertain themselves. That would leave me with all the time I need to cycle between playing with my sweet boyfriend and teaching his educator a lesson. Dan made a potentially fatal unforced error when he surrendered himself to Jason. All I needed to do was convince Jason to release me and I could then do anything I wanted to, even shave all the hair off his face. The phoney clearly has his hair dyed. Silver on top but a rich dark pelt below, what kind of fool does he think I am?

Instead, Jason is having a wild time turning his bondage fantasies into a reality. Tying four larger, more muscular men to chairs; Gagging them and hooding them; Edging them, then sliding a cock ring down their shafts to keep them hard and prevent them from cumming; Calling them muscle bulls to be miliked before leaving them to struggle. All of this is fine and cute, but not when I am one of his ‘muscle bulls’! His most diabolical move was to leave all four of us with vibrating butt plugs shoved inside us. But Jason is not the one controlling the remotes, tormenting us remotely from different parts of the mansion, we are. He left me with another battle to be fought with Dan, this time a psychological one.

“Mmmmmmpphhhhh,” Scott and Travis moan as we hear Jason’s footsteps up the staircase and the shutting of the basement door. Deprived of sight, my other senses are elevated. The plug inside me is probably vibrating at the maximum setting possible, fuck that silverfox, and I bite down hard on my gag, you will not get a moan out of me Dan, not until I get a moan out of you.

The temptation to break is strong however, because echoing throughout the room, Scott and Travis sound as if they are having full blown sex. Scott would gag talk, then Travis would respond, one of them would moan, then both of them would grunt together. Scott was the top? All that growling from him would suggest so, even though that is funny given the reality of him being tied up in exactly the same manner as his partner.

Back to me and my predicament. My first instinct is to play defence by moving around to find a less sensitive position for the plug. That plan backfires, since the plug is well and truly wedged up there, all the flexing and shifting makes it feel as if Dan is actually fucking me, arranging my insides. I take a deep breath and hold myself steady, trying to enter a sort of meditative state. It works, desensitising me a little to the steady vibration. Dan’s other advantage is that the butt plugs are his toys, from the moment he knew the remote he held controlled the plug lodged in me, he knew exactly which buttons to press. However, I did not, I have to figure that out myself.

There are three buttons. The on/ off button was easy enough to figure out, I pressed the largest button before Jason left the basement. The two other buttons control vibration intensity, I need to know which does what. Hearing a soft buzz from within Dan’s butt is a difficult enough task, differentiating it from the cacophony of sounds coming from the excited bound and gagged couple in the room makes it almost impossible. Therefore, if I am going to win this battle, I am going to have to employ a different strategy than mirroring Dan’s approach of hammering away at me at the maximum vibration setting. Brute force is unavailable to me, however, a softer perhaps equally effective force is. Like a tidal wave, I transmit pulses of high and low vibrations, stimulating him awhile then taking it away, in and out, on and off. I want Dan to know that I can fuck with him too.

All of a sudden, Dan laughs. “Mmmphhh mmmmthmmm fffmmmmfffrrrr,” he curses. Savouring the minor victory, I bite down harder on my gag and continue mashing the buttons. Up up up, down down down. Or is it down down down, up up up. Either way, I am glad the torment is working.

A new burst of intensity hits my prostate and I let out a moan accidentally. Dan cunningly lulled me into thinking that the plug was at its highest setting then kept this card up his sleeve for the opportune moment. Oh I have to admit that this is clever. “hahahahaha fffffmmmm phhuuuu,” he grunts. The sensation that hits me is almost unbearable and I begin to squirm. My shaft is hard and painfully constricted by the cock ring and my balls are aching too. “mmmmmm,” I groan deeply, wanting to cum so bad.

“grmmmmm,” Dan groans too. Up, Up, Up, Down, Down Down. It is obvious I am not the only one experiencing trouble. But who is the top here? I am the one being active by pushing buttons and he is the one sitting there and taking it. Tired of being passive, Dan changes tack, responding like with like, button press for button press. Is this what Jason intended? To have the both of us devolve to screwing one another to the same rhythm. “Mmmmmmm,” we moan together. Who won? Jason. After all, he left the both of us enemies, bound and gagged in a basement, with nothing to do but give each other pleasure and stimulation.

Hours go by, Scott and Travis quiet down, but the buzzing continues. One of us would mumble something from time to time, shifting and creaking the chair and ropes, but the knots hold and our cocks remain firm and arched upwards, I know mine is. My thing with Dan becomes a game of mutually assured destruction. If anyone toys with any buttons the other would respond, and both would suffer.

A foreign sound disrupts the relative quiet. I realise that it is the sound of Jason calling my name and scrambling down the stairs. Something is really wrong. What could it be. All four of us call out for him, despite our gags. My hood and blindfold is removed and I immediately notice the pure panic in his emerald eyes. Is Jason crying? My heart drops and I struggle in my bonds, ordering him to release me immediately. But, he hugs me tightly and sniffs my pits. More shouting and he blindfolds me again, telling me to fuck him hard.

This is not the time for fucking, but he slips the cock ring off and quickly sits on my erection, riding me. “Phhhassssonnnn!” I shout, but he ignores me, only ridding me harder. My cock, has a plan of its own, about to release all the tension built up over hours of stimulation.

“Phhhhassson!” I grunt, shooting deep into his ass. “That’s a good muscle bull,” Jason says, lifting himself off before replacing the cock ring around the base of my cock and balls. “Shhhhh. I’m okay. Just a bit of roleplay that’s all. You fuck better when you’re a little on edge,” he says. That is as bad of an excuse I have ever heard. I know what I saw, something is wrong. Why would you not tell me?

“Who’s next? Who’s ready to be milked?” Jason says. “How about you Dan? Did you treat my boyfriend well?” he asks. “mmmmmhmmm,” he grunts, low and seductively, and I hear Jason’s wet kiss. “Ryan had my ass. Do you want my mouth?” Jason asks, and Dan moans yes of course. “mmmmmhmmmmmm,” Jason takes him in, sending the silverfox into overdrive. “mmmmmm, I can barely fit you into my mouth Dan, mmmmmmmmmmm, give it to me Dan, mmmmmmmm,” Jason says. Just like me, Dan climaxes quickly, groaning and breathing heavily. He even switches my butt plug on again, as if communicate ‘look what I just did, I filled your boyfriend’s mouth’. In retaliation I adjust his to maximum again, causing Jason to laugh at the renewed conflict. “What a mess,” he says.

Let’s not distract ourselves from the actual problem here. Jason is hiding something from me again. He is always hiding something. His kinky journal, his relationship with his professor, and now this, whatever this is. However, as with his other secrets, I will unveil what this is eventually. This time, it is for my love of him.

Jason milks Scott and Travis next, both at once, with what sounds like a slow teasing handjob. “I know it’s almost impossible for the both of you to cum simultaneously. But could you try for me?” he says. “fffffmmmmm plllsssss mmmppgggg fkkkkk,” the both of them moan, encouraging one another. I am glad Scott found a partner in Travis, they really do bring out the best in one another.

It all began with one trip Scott took to an influencer convention. I initially thought that something went wrong when he stopped texting me after informing me that he was extending his trip, but he returned with his ‘number one fan’ in his arms and so I knew what they were doing with all that extra time. “Do you share ‘you know what’ in common?” I asked at the time. “Of course, we’ll tie him up together during our next meeting. He can’t wait to meet you,” Scott said, handing me my extra creamy coffee.

“hmmmm ffkkkk,” Scott moans. “mmmmmmmmm pllllssssss,” Travis answers. “Ready? Three, two, one,” Jason says. It must have been quite close to perfect timing as Jason congratulates the pair. “That’s the first milking done my muscle bulls. But of course we’re not done yet. Let’s get all of you off those chairs and really get that blood flowing shall we,” Jason says.

When Jason untethers me from the chair, I make a fuss so Jason lifts my blindfold off again. He looks into my eyes: “Ryan, I’m really okay. Really.” He kisses me over my gag, and I try to return the kiss. Do I play along or do I press to be released? The other guys might think that something is wrong with Jason too. Do I work with them on an escape plan? Either way, it is obvious that Jason will not tell me just by me asking him, I have to crack this code myself.
Last edited by Guardianbound 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Glad to see this already 30-chapter-long epic being continued!
Who would've thought Jason had this much of a dominant streak inside him? We can definitely see the switch in him now. Seems like Ryan is suddenly being made to realise that and also coming to terms with it. Even more interesting is the fact that he sorta likes it. Great stuff!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ryan's own hangups interestingly get in his way, what with his supposed need to be in control... but how interesting it is that he enjoys seeing his love in control - maybe he just needs to let go.

But more concerning now is Jason continuing the scene while he's in such emotional and physical distress. And quite possibly real danger! With all our strong bulls milked and helpless and blindfolded, Jerome could easily overpower him right in front of them all!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The continued complexity for Ryan is very nice! I especially love his little digs and comments about his other captives and their predicament!

I am very concerned about Jason's choices, though, given the potential/very real danger that is Jerome lurking in the bondage mansion!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] We have seen Jason grow over 30 chapters, haven't we. He's not quite the shy twink we first saw who was too afraid to speak with his dorm room neighbour. He's still reliant on the hunks around him to comply (Ryan, Dan), or opportunities to trick and outsmart them (Nick ;) ).

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Ryan needs to take night classes in Volo's School for Dominants. He would definitely learn a few things.

That would make quite the dramatic scene. Distressed muscle bulls....

[mention]gag1195[/mention] We can only imagine what was going through the other hunks' heads. (Spoiler: We know Travis has the ability to escape if he wants, and Scott knows it too. AND Dan's schemes and intentions are still unknown). Jerome is my secret that I will keep with me for a while, someone will have to torture it out of me.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Guardianbound wrote: 9 months ago The next chapter for this story is in the works. Meanwhile, I will just place these photos of Dan and Ryan here. How Jason manages to keep himself together in front of these two I do not know... Thanks @bondagefreak for the photos !!

Ryan
Dan
they are both very sexy.
would it be possible to see scott and travis too?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention] Ask and you shall receive hahaha. After a little web search this is what I turned up.

Scott
Source: BulkingBear (deviantart)
Travis
Source: AI Muscle Art (tumblr)

Like what you're seeing? What better incentive is there to show your support for them by reading their own side story. It's grown into its own as I've continued adding more chapters.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Looking for a tie break between Cream with my Coffee and An Academic Interest! Please don't leave me in a bind. :lol: 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Might be interesting (for all the nerdy folk on here) to get character cards for Dan, Ryan, Scott and Travis.
Let me know if ever the idea interests you.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 9 months ago
Looking for a tie break between Cream with my Coffee and An Academic Interest! Please don't leave me in a bind. :lol: 8-)

Now you shall suffer as I have suffered! Welcome to the deadlock baby!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago @Guardianbound
Might be interesting (for all the nerdy folk on here) to get character cards for Dan, Ryan, Scott and Travis.
Let me know if ever the idea interests you.
Here we go, stats for nerds!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love that Dan's Empathy is so high - he's such a good dom because of his talent for getting into the heads of his subs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic