Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent chapter. Jason is definitely getting more than he bargained for. But perhaps not more than he wants. Scott is a great addition and I have a feeling Travis will be on the scene before long.

You write very well, with good character development and dialog. Breaking the paragraphs down a bit smaller would be helpful for my tired old eyes.

Thanks for continuing this fabulous tale!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] And thank you for your enthusiastic response!

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Glad to see you enjoying the format. It's great that you're able to find aspects of each character to relate to. Yes, Ryan is smart, the flip side of that coin is that he's so devious. He can be anything for anyone at anytime, that's his talent. Back to Jason for the next chapter.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Who says Scott is the one that gets tied up, it could be Ryan?? I think your wish gets fulfilled in the next chapter though.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thanks again. Yes Travis will come. Sorry about the paragraphs, will change the following chapters to try to keep the chunkiness down. Hope it helps!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 5 (MM/M, M/MM)
Jason
MMMMPHHH?! Oh yeah, I’m only gagged in real life, I can still think straight. Except that everything is so overwhelming that I might as well be gagged in my mind as well. Control over my body and speech already lost, now I’m beginning to lose my mind in all this debauchery. In the blink of an eye, I went from “innocent” first date to bound and gagged by two sexy guys. This is crazy. And crazy hot.

Having only dabbled in self bondage, this is a completely new experience for me, stuff I’ve relegated to my filthy journal. My dirty little secrets, never to be acted upon or made into reality. But, it’s almost as if someone ripped the pages straight from my writing and decided to act it out for me and with me.

Not that I’m disapproving of anything that is happening now, don’t get me wrong. I’m loving this. One thing though, okay hey Ryan, maybe a sip of water before you, you know, stuff someone’s mouth with your underwear. A tiny favour that’s all. My mouth is so dry and my jaw kind of hurts after being held open for so long.

On the other hand, I kind of enjoy slowly giving away control to Ryan, seeing the smile on his face as he asserts his dominance and power over me. He wanted to send a message: I don’t really care about what you want, you’re going with what I want. With each additional length of rope added to my bondage, I found my range of motion increasingly restricted and my focus drawn away from resisting and into my captors’ facial expressions.

Ryan relished in watching me struggle, purposely tightening his ropes and squeezing by nipples to trigger some response from me. Scott on the other hand was more soft-hearted and gentle, his ropes had extra slack, his eyes offering reassurance as he caressed my body and stroked my member through my pants. Good cop, Bad cop, partners in crime.

While I’m on Scott by the way, I would have appreciated a proper introduction, at least before throwing me into his stinky trunk and gagging me with his gym jockstrap. After all, he is The @buffbaristascott, that hot, buff, sexy dude I see from time to time on my feed. I had a fanboy panic attack when I recognised him as he approached the table with Ryan. I wanted to scream out: OMG I know you. Thankfully, I didn’t. Ryan could’ve punished me further in that trunk, for example by taping one of those smelly clothes to my nose.

Actually, maybe I would have liked that to have happened. Oh I don’t know, I’m so confused and horny now. And now this semi-famous guy is in front of me, almost naked with my boyfriend who is also almost naked, grinding away and tonguing each other.

As they rub their dicks against one another, they got progressively more passionate with their kisses, their muscles flexing harder as their dicks respond in kind. The outline of Ryan’s erection got more and more visible through his red boxer briefs and Scott’s erection arched higher and higher in his boxers. As much I enjoy watching Ryan and Scott go at it, I can’t help but get a little jealous.

I should be the one kissing Ryan! Few moments ago, the guy of my dreams just professed that he has thing for me and now there’s this way hotter muscle god grinding against him instead of me. Why does Scott get to taste Ryan’s sweet saliva and I’m left with his salty, sweaty brief.

Then it dawns on me. Scott and Ryan are way more compatible as two muscle jocks then Ryan and me. Additionally, they both are obviously aroused by one another. What if they’re actually boyfriends and I’m just some side toy they brought back for fun. I’ve been duped, tricked, kidnapped. OMG, I just let myself get kidnapped in some perverted setup. “MMMPPPHHH,” I begin to earnestly struggle in my bonds, my arousal quickly turning into fear.

“Oh Ohhhh. I think our audience isn’t quite responding to our show any more,” Scott is the first to notice and he pulls away from Ryan. “Aww, what’s the matter baby? Sshhhhh, hush come here it’s okay,” Ryan holds me by my arms and examines me. I shake my head furiously, kicking my bound legs in the air, screaming as loud as I can into my gag. Ryan clamps his hand over my mouth, further muffling my complaints. He closes his eyes and looks down, entering into his own head-space.

“Ssshhhhh, calm down. Look at me, it’s okay,” Ryan looks into my eyes. “Are you jealous of Scotty here? You think we are boyfriends and that we kidnapped you for our fun? Nod for me if you think so.” WHA… Ryan reads minds. Amazing. I nod hesitantly.

Ryan and Scott start roaring in laughter. “Always communicate Ryan! Keeps you from getting into trouble like this.” Scott says. “Jason, I have a boyfriend already. He’s name is Travis and I’m not about to dump him for this little dumbass here,” Scott laughs.

“Yeah you wish you could have a piece of this,” Ryan replies playfully. “Jason, all the things I’ve told you aren’t lies. I really do like you and I want to be your boyfriend and to love you,” Ryan says. At this point, my struggles completely subside and I melt into Ryan’s arms. “You’re really cute when you get anxious like that, it’s the one thing that always gets me,” Ryan says. Way to make me more anxious, Ryan! Blood rushes up to my face, furthering my embarrassment.

Ryan’s face inches towards mine: “Will you be my boyfriend?” I nod in agreement, unable to give a verbal and emphatic YES. Ryan cranes in and kisses me over my taped mouth, I try my best to kiss him in return.

*click* We turn over and see Scott snapping away on his phone. “You can thank me later. This is so romantic!” Scott says. “Since you’re on your phone, why not show Jason a picture of you and Travis together,” Ryan asks. “Yes and alleviate some of Jason’s fears,” Scott replies. Ryan pulls away, pinching my nose and shooting me a smile.

Scott approaches me with his phone, gallery already open. Wow, Scott is quite the photographer, social media skills transferred into taking pictures of him and Travis. Why haven’t I seen this handsome, tanned Travis before? “If you didn’t know, I’m known on social media as @buffbaristascott, I didn’t choose the name, people called me that and I went with it. Feel free to follow me by the way,” I already do, HAHA.

“Anyway, Travis is buffer and taller than me and he’s shy. So we thought it’s better for branding and privacy for the “Buff Barista” not to have a more buff public boyfriend. But we have our fun privately” Scott says. Evidently. I see pictures of Travis bound and gagged, Scott eager to add the underlying stories. “OH! This is that time we were at… This is him in my trunk… This…” Scott carries on.

However, from the corner of my eye I see Ryan reaching for the handcuffs he left on the table. He sees me looking at him and places his forefinger on his lips, winking at me as a signal for me to keep Scott occupied.

Scott is more than occupied, stuck in the middle of a story about some bet he had made with Travis. Should I warn him. He has been nothing but kind to me, but I sort of want to see him getting jumped on. But, if I warn him maybe I would get to watch an even more exciting wrestling match between Ryan and Scott. But what if Scott wins, do I get to see Ryan tied up? I think I would love that. But, if Ryan wins he will punish me severely afterwards. But…

Too late. Crap, lost in your own thoughts again Jason. Ryan grapples Scott in a bear hug from behind, quickly bringing him from the bed to the floor. The element of surprise drastically swung the ensuing battle in Ryan’s favour. Scott’s arms are swiftly cuffed behind his back. “Why betray me like this you fu…” a ball-gag is shoved into his mouth, cutting off Scott’s curses.

“You spoiled that tender moment between the two of us you idiot. Plus now, Jason can’t get jealous because I will pay him special attention while you get your punishment,” Ryan says. “WHHAAAMPPPHH!!!” Scott doesn’t like what he’s hearing and increases his resistance, determined to turn the tables even with his hands cuffed behind his back.

“Scotty, my dear, you know you can’t stop this,” Ryan uses his body weight to hold Scott on the floor. Ropes are added on systematically, working upwards from his legs to his torso. “See, this highlights all these wonderful muscles you have been working on since we last met,” Ryan says caressing Scott’s biceps and pecs before giving two hard smacks on his gut. “OOOOWWW,” Scott shouts in his gag, abs crunching into greater prominence with each smack.

“I know you are a fine kicker when you’re desperate so let’s avoid that, shall we?” Ryan doesn’t care for the response, quickly cinching his final knots completing Scott’s tight hogtie, careful to keep the knots away from Scott’s fingers. Scott arches his back, further pushing out his chest and developed pecs.

Ryan’s still not done. He pulls down Scott’s boxers and ties his hardening cock and balls with thin rope. “Keep you nice and horny for me alright,” a cock ring is slid down his length and set to low vibration. “MMMMPPHHH,” Scott pleads for mercy through his gag. “I’m not done yet. You made me real angry Scotty,” Ryan says with an evil grin on his face. Note to self: angry Ryan BAD.

“I’ll show you who’s the pig,” he picks up Scott’s jockstrap – the one that was just used to gag me. “PPLUEESS MMPPNNNOO,” Scott has a clue of what’s about to happen. “Yes, you will grunt and you will beg,” Ryan says reaching for the roll of duct tape. He positions the pouch portion of the jockstrap over Scott’s nose, leaving enough fabric at eye level. Rounds of tape then secure the jockstrap while doubling as a blindfold.

“MMMMPPPHHH,” Scott writhes, straining in his bondage. “Get a grip, you’re just smelling your own scent mind you. Imagine that in your mouth. OH THAT WAS JASON!” Ryan says. I can’t tell if Scott’s protesting or if he’s enjoying this. The loud moans into the ball gag says no, his tied up dick standing proud and tall says yes. Dick doesn’t lie though. Ryan makes slow teasing strokes: “Remember this Scotty.” “GGGGNNNNHHH CCCUUOOMMNN,” Ryan brings Scott close. He lets go and gives the cock a hard slap, denying Scott his pleasure. “Payback is sweet isn’t it.” Ryan says.

“Now where were we my new boyfriend,” just like that angry Ryan is gone and sweet Ryan is back. He takes a seat beside me and holds me up, one hand supporting me behind my neck, the other resting on my face, thumb gently caressing my cheek. “We were kissing weren’t we, I love you Jason,” Ryan says. Our second round is just as passionate if not more so than the first. “AH PPHHH FUUU PHUUU,” my message garbled by the gag in my mouth.

I suck hard on the briefs in my mouth. They’re from Ryan, my love. I want so bad to be able to take Ryan in my mouth, to really taste him this time. I guess crotch sweat will have to do for now.

“Stop your whining,” Ryan gives Scott a good kick every time he gets too loud for Ryan’s liking. He leans into my ears and whispers: “I bet the pictures look real good though.”

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great chapter! Scoot and Ryan making out as well the latter turning the whole thing into an impromptu kidnapping was so hot.

Maybe Travis will be the next to join his boyfriend? :twisted:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I had a feeling that Ryan would put Scott in bondage. Ryan is just so extremely devious! Jason is very lucky Ryan is into him! I agree with [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] that Ryan needs to get Travis over to the room to join his boyfriend! Or maybe to enjoy his boyfriend while Ryan and Jason have their own fun! All and all, another great chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Ryan is so devious and I love it so much. Every move is calculated and that is so hot. I also love how he could since the jealousy with Jason. Not something that most doms notice but with him, he is outsmarting Jason at every turn. This is a very well done story and am so excited for the next chapter!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Thank you. And truth be told, I didn't initially intend for Scott to end up in ropes so it was certainly impromptu in that sense as well. I definitely have plans to bring Travis into the story. Whether he will end up as the third 'victim' in the next chapter, we'll see.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Ryan somehow finds his way to gain complete control over the situation, devious indeed. I'm glad you enjoyed how it turned out this chapter. Ryan has a decision to make as to whether and how Travis is going to factor in. Keep both guys to himself? Three bound men to take care of? Get Travis to fetch his boyfriend home to allow for solo fun with Jason? Two doms two subs one room? Lots for Ryan to think about...

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Appreciate your comments very much. I see that, like Jason, you like Ryan a lot, that's great! As for outsmarting Jason, Jason really gets his brain fogged up when sexy guys come into the equation, Ryan sees that and therefore gets Jason in just the way he wants. Seems like Jason's not getting out anytime soon, but I have the feeling we all love such an outcome.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 6 (M/M, M/MM)
Ryan
“AH PPHHH FUUU PHUUU,” Jason garbles through his gag. Awww, he loves me back, how sweet. He better be past that weird, jealous, and paranoid phase though. I mean what a cockblock! That’s what you get when fall for a boy with a wild imagination I guess.

The whole thing with Scott could’ve been so much simpler. We tie Jason up; Scott and I get each other excited; Jason sucks us off; I say there you go, Scott you can leave us now; Solo couple’s fun from then on. But cry-baby here had to go all frightened and change the itinerary.

I know, I know. Trust is earned over time. So even if it means making an extra effort now, taking on a tad more risk, I’m willing to do it for you Jason. Even if it means dealing with an angry Scott later, I will manage it. Next time this happens though, there will be no such patience. If you aren’t willing to learn the easy way, I will just have to teach it to you the hard way.

“MMMPPPMMHHH!” Scott grunts angrily into his ball-gag. A kick in the stomach shuts him up for a while. It’s probably been a while since he’s been tied up like that. Moreover, the betrayal does somewhat justify the anger. OH, I really should give Travis a call, could be a solution to all the angst.

“Ryan! How’s it going?” Travis opens. “Erm… things kind of went in a different direction from what Scott intended,” I reply. “Oh, OOHHH! You’ve kidnapped my hunky daddy haven’t you,” Travis asks. “Yes, I was just calling about that,” I respond. Fingers crossed, this should go down well, but you never know with this gentle giant.

“Turn on the video, I want to see this,” Travis replies enthusiastically. I wave into the camera: “First, I want to introduce you to Jason.” “Hello Jason, I’ve only heard nice things, I’m Travis. Scott was right, Ryan he’s cute, look at that face. Even behind that gag which I hope isn’t as nasty as I think it is,” Travis says.

Jason giggles from behind the gag, still not used to compliments from guys. Gently, I pat Jason on the head, triggering more giggling. “I can see the two of you working out as a couple already. But Ryan, there’s something else I want to see, something you’re hiding from me...” Travis says.

Scott shakes his head, recognising the voice and wanting to avoid the embarrassment. I flip the camera view regardless, making sure to keep Scott’s full body in frame. Travis cackles at the sight of Scott in bondage: “Ryan you’ve outdone yourself. How can I thank you for this?”

“How about you help me keep Scotty here occupied while I have some fun with Jason over here?” I propose. There is a brief silence from Travis, but I know what Scott and Travis are capable of, he won’t refuse the offer. “I need you to connect this call onto earbuds and get them in his ears, I’ll handle the rest from there. Thank you and you’re welcome!” Travis says.

Travis gets off their couch to prepare, while I follow his instructions. “I’ll give you both 20 dollars each if you manage to get off,” I whisper in Scott ears before stuffing my earbuds in. A bandana goes round his ears to keep them from falling off. “OH, and let’s remove the extra help shall we, not going to give free money away so easily,” I say more to humour Jason than anything since Scott can’t here me clearly anyway. I slip the vibrating cock ring off and Scott responds with more frustrated whines.

I climb back to my place beside Jason and share my screen with him. Travis returns with cuffs, tape, ball-gag, clothes pegs and a crop. Jason’s face lights up. He’s already filling in the blanks with that mind of his. With no audio, the two of us are watching a silent film. Travis, clearly not shying away this time, adjusts his camera for us, waving before blowing a kiss.

We continue to watch Travis fully commit to his roleplay – I’m guessing it’s one of those home invasion scenarios. An already shirtless Travis acts out finding Scott tied up at home. He screams, his hands cover his mouth. In shock? Nope, I think it’s the “robber’s hands”. He struggles. He tries to shout? He gets knocked out. He should really start finding a talent agent.

“MMMPPHHH,” Scott seems to be engaged and playing along. He tugs at his bonds to no avail, breathing deep to try and find the strength needed to escape. His added distress did nothing to relieve the pressure in his genitals, still rock hard and straining against the ropes I tied around its base.

This all reminds me of the time Scott and I had our short fling. It might surprise you to find out that the roles were reversed for a while back then. After all, it was Scott who introduced me to bondage. However, I got tired of being tied up pretty quickly and decided to use the skills I learned through observation against my captor. There was no turning back from then on.

We reach the part where Travis is “forced” to gag and cuff himself. “NNNMMOOOO,” the begging from both Travis and Scott continues. We can’t hear Travis on the other side but it’s safe to assume that he’s probably following his boyfriend’s lead. More head shakes from Travis before he reluctantly removes his white boxer briefs, revealing a rapidly burgeoning semi.

Jason gasps beside me, shocked by the size of Travis’ package. Boy was I stunned the first time I saw it as well. Jason, you better hold on, you may think that it’s fully erect already but trust me, it’s a semi, it gets way bigger.

Travis brings his cuffed hands down towards his dick. AH the “forced” performance is coming. His hands are slow, hesitant, and teasing. Scott’s protests grow louder while Travis leans his head back as he pleasures himself. Much to the delight of Jason, we see Travis proceed to grow and swell. I reach for Jason’s covered erection, feeling it twitch in my hands. Same thing is happening to me as well, meaning we are primed and ready for the next stage of our fun.

“I think it’s time to give them some privacy,” I say. “HMMPPHH?” Jason questions, he wants to finish with the program. “No my boy, it’s time for some real fun with me,” I say. I sense his excitement mixing with fear and a twinge of dread – my favourite combination. “I will take care of you, don’t worry,” I do plan on taking it slow this time.

I put the phone away with the call still running, camera still focused on Scott, leaving Travis and Scott to themselves. “We’ll start with some orientation to the different smells that come from my body. I will guide you through this, but I want you to breath deep. Let the smells fill your nostrils and lungs. Remember them. I want you to be able to recognise me without the need for me to speak or for you to use your eyes,” I say.

I lean over Jason and bring my mouth close to his nose, exhaling gently over his face. He closes his eyes as my warm breath rushes over his face, my hand caressing his erection. A few slow strokes triggers moans from behind his gag. I close my mouth over his exposed cheek, nibbling gently with my lips before giving him a light kiss.

“Ready for more?” I ask. “MMMHHMMM,” a nod signals his agreement. I grab the back of his head with my right hand and guide his nose over to my left armpit. My brief tussle with Scott earlier did bring in some sweat, fresh for Jason’s pleasure. He takes brief tentative sniffs, not wanting to overwhelm his nostrils. “I said deep breaths,” I say before pushing his head deeper into my armpits. The only air that is available to him now is air saturated with my pit stank.

“MMMPPHHH,” Jason squirms a little but quits once he realises his protests only trigger further pressure from my hands pushing his head deeper into my body. “Yes, just accept it. You can’t do anything to stop me,” I say.

We linger for a few minutes, giving me time to glance over at Scott to check on his progress. He has managed to flip himself over to lying on his stomach, still no progress on his ropes however. But I suppose he doesn’t care any more seeing as he is more occupied humping the floor with total abandon.

Jason looks as if he’s getting comfortable. No can do. I drag his nose slowly across my pectorals, down my abs, towards my groin. “No problems here right? It’s going in your mouth later” I say. Jason moans in response, nuzzling against the erection in my boxer briefs. Without my prompt, he slides face up and down my dick causing it to twitch each time his nose grazes near the tip.

“WHOA, slow down. I know you’re excited but I’m still the one in control,” I say, hands griping both sides of his head to reassert control. I pull away and bring both my feet to his face. “Let me see how much you like feet,” I say while wriggling my toes. Jason sputters and coughs, instinctively trying to bring his head backwards to avoid the offending scent. “Hmmm, must be today’s morning run and the old socks I was wearing,” I say, squishing my toes against his nose.

Jason’s moans intensify as I momentarily block his nostrils with by soles, suffocating him. When I finally lift my feet, he takes long laboured breaths, refilling his lungs with much needed oxygen, albeit from air tainted by my feet still hovering over his face. “See, I promised to take care of you, I’m not going to kill you,” I say.

Removing my boxer briefs, I allow my erection to spring free and position Jason’s head close to my crotch. “Gag comes off now,” I say. My fingers reach for the end of the tape, plucking before peeling rounds of tape off Jason’s face. “Oww,” the last round tugs his skin and pulls off a few strands of hair. I pull the now soaked stuffing out of his mouth.

Jason opens and closes his jaw, swirling his tongue to moisturise his dry mouth with whatever saliva that didn’t get sucked up by my briefs. He stares blankly at my member, not knowing what to do next. He knows what he wants, he’s just waiting for my permission. Just the obedience I like to observe. “Go on,” I say whilst slapping his cheeks with my hard erection.

Jason opens his lips for me to guide myself in, closing once the tip is fully in his mouth. My initial thrusts were slow and short, helping Jason adjust to the size of my dick. Gradually, I increase my pace and plunge myself deeper into his mouth. I didn’t know Jason was this good at giving blow jobs. Why didn’t I make this happen earlier! It doesn’t matter, this is worth all the planning and effort I went through to acquire you, Jason.

From a distance I hear the familiar sound of Scott reaching his climax. Looking up I see streaks of his load on my floor, a drop of cum drips from his dick into a small pool below. What a mess! He better clean up afterwards or I will have him lick it up.

I’m getting closer to my orgasm as well. “You ready? I want you to swallow it all,” I say. It doesn’t that long before jets of hot ejaculate spurt into Jason’s mouth. Not a drop is wasted as Jason eagerly swallows it all. Moaning in pleasure I pull my dick out of his mouth, allowing Jason to rest his face against my crotch. “Thank you,” he says lips brushing lightly against the base of my cock. “You mean ‘Thank you Sir’ right? And you’re welcome babe,” I respond.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing again
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I know I'm late in responding, but I really enjoyed this chapter! Poor Jason, having to get used to all those smells! I'm glad he grew to like it, at least! Also, Scott and Travis are very adorable and creative! I hope they stick around in this story!

Really great work!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 7 (M/M, M/MM)
Jason
This is a dream come true. Wait, am I dreaming? I dig my nails into my skin till I wince. Pain – great. This handsome and muscled man in front of me is real. This familiar scent filling my nostrils is not coming second-hand from a stolen jockstrap, but is emanating directly from its source. This lingering salty taste in my mouth is that of him, Ryan… Sir.

I really just sucked off the man of my dreams. And it looks like he’s pleased about it too. “That was amazing,” he says while his chest expands and contracts as he catches his breath. His lips curl into a grin: “We’re not done yet.” With one hand he messes up my hair, with the other he pinches my cheeks.

Crap, what sort of evil plan has he come up with again. I’m beginning to notice a pattern with Ryan. He is all nice, comforting, saying things like “I’ll take care of you, don’t worry. I love you Jason.”; then he proceeds to treat me like dirt. It’s frankly annoying, yet in the moment it’s so hot. I hate the fact that I get turned on by this, but I can’t help myself. It’s as if Ryan is aware of all the right buttons to press.

“PPLLLUUGHHHSS LLLUUTT MMMUUUHH NNGOOO,” Scott begs from behind me. “Time to join your fellow captive,” Ryan says. Lifting me by the ropes around my chest, he drags me to where Scott is still struggling. Judging by the splatters of cum on the floor, Travis succeeded in getting his boyfriend to blow his load. I almost did myself just by watching the beginnings of their roleplay scenario. I would have been happy simply finishing that viewing, but Ryan thought differently.

Ryans plops me down face to face with Scott. He’s still blindfolded and forced to sniff his own jockstrap, his mouth area now a sloppy mess because of the ballgag. Ryan squats over and says: “Hey Travis! Sorry but fun’s over for you. Keep yourself on the call and untie yourself, I’ll chat with you in a sec after I deal with these two.” He removes the earbuds from Scott’s ears and says: “I’m going to remove the gag. What you say next will determine how I treat you later. Think before you speak.”

More drool and saliva come flowing from his mouth as Ryan unbuckles and slips the ballgag out of his mouth. Scott spits, sighs in relief, and readjusts his jaw before saying: “Thank you Sir.” “Good boy,” Ryan is pleased, “Blindfold gets to come off now.”

“Ah, OW,” Scott grimaces as Ryan peels the tape blindfold off. The used jockstrap falls off his face allowing him to take his first breath of fresh air in while. His dark eyes look directly into mine seemingly trying to send me a message. Does he have an inkling of what Ryan has planned? “Thank you Sir,” he thanks Ryan again for his kindness.

“Both of you eyes up here,” Ryan commands. “Here’s the deal. I’m going to have a chat with Travis and when I come back I want to see Jason’s jizz on the floor as well. I don’t care how the two of you manage do it. I want it done. Understand?” Ryan says. “Yes sir,” Scott replies almost instantaneously, stunning me. “Yes… sir,” my response comes slower and less naturally.

“I’ll leave you two to it,” Ryan smiles. “Travis! Yes, thank you…” his voice trails off as he walks over to a corner of the room, leaving me staring at Scott’s face. “You okay? We have to be quick. My boyfriend isn’t much of a talker, unless he’s with me anyway. Hand job or blow job?” Scott says. What!? Scott is going to do what? To me? The “Buff Barista”, that Scott. Blow me? Hot. But those strong yet delicate hands though, handling me like he does with the espresso machine. Very tempting. Streaks of red fill my face as the ideas run through my mind.

“I can see why Ryan likes you already. Big thinkers the two of you. I’ll choose for you then, you can thank me later,” Scott snaps me out of my daze. With no time to lose he writhes around till we face each other’s dicks. Using his teeth he pulls down my underwear, gaining access to my raging boner.

He starts by tonguing my tip, triggering aroused moans from me. Next, his mouth envelops me, sucking gently as he bobs his head up and down. Hogtied as he is, he finds his range of motion to be quite limiting. The deeper he tries to take me in, the closer he ends up scootching his entire body towards me. I soon find his crotch right up against my face, remnants of his ejaculate still visible and drying.

“Ah… ah,” Scott continues to pleasure me. Between my moans, short quick breaths through my nose and mouth force me to take in the smell of Scott’s crotch. Compared with Ryan, it’s a cleaner more pleasant scent, taking away the smell of his fresh cum of course. He must be taking good care of his hygiene then. Not sure why all those gym clothes of his were so rank though. Could it be something he does on purpose? Just for Travis?

My exhales bring warm air to his crotch, apparently enough to stimulate his arousal once again. His erection hardens and lengthens, arching upwards until it eventually touches my lips. Erm… this is awkward, do I return the favour or something? I open my lips slightly, jutting my tongue outwards to touch his boner.

Scott moans in response to the additional stimulation. His hips buckle and he thrusts his erection further in my face. The pace of his bobs increase, his tongue adding to his work on my hard-on. Heck it, he’s horny, I’m horny, I’m just going to go for it. Allowing one of his thrusts to enter my mouth, I quickly seal my lips over his length and shift my head forward to keep it in.

My moans join his, both of us becoming louder as we come closer to climax. After a while, I notice that our movements are following the same rhythm, somehow coordinating without any verbal communication.

“I’m… gonna…” I shoot into Scott’s mouth. This triggers Scott’s own response, a few more rapid thrusts and he empties his second load of the day into my mouth. We both slide away from one another, exhausted and panting. I let a dribble of cum drip out of my mouth as I catch my breath, the rest remaining on my tongue.

The sound of clapping comes from across the room. OH yes, Ryan, forgot that he was here. I’m a little embarrassed that he saw all of that. “That was fun to watch,” Ryan says, “although I remember my instructions were specifically to see Jason’s jizz ‘on the floor’ and not in your mouth, strike one.” “But…” Scott tries to sneak in an argument. “I’m not done,” Ryan interrupts.

“Strike two, the call with Travis ended long ago. I’m getting the feeling that your boyfriend doesn’t like me. Anyway, you both know what this calls for correct?” Ryan says cheekily. This evil son of a B is doing to drive me insane at some point. Now he wants to punish us for some technicality based on rules he himself created? I bet he set us up for failure right from the start. He would have simply thought of some twisted fact pattern just so he could proceed to torture us, whatever the scenario. Unbelievable.

“I have an idea. Since you both seem to enjoy having cum in your mouths, why don’t you clean the rest of the floor for me. With your mouths and tongues of course,” Ryan says. He walks over to me and squats: “Don’t get too angry Jason. I still love you. But rules are rules, we all have to follow them.” He pinches my cheeks again and I swallow the urge to scream at him in rage. “After we’re done I’ll untie the both of you and we’ll call it a day,” he announces.

“Carry on then,” Ryan says. The sound of frantic lapping of what I presume is semen reaches my ears. Scott then wriggles his way around again. “I know he can get a bit unreasonable sometimes, but you’ll get used to it. Also, you have to admit that in a way, it’s kind of hot,” Scott says. I nod, it’s true. “By the way, when did you get so good giving head? Come here, I want to thank you,” Scott says and tilts his head towards me. We kiss, exchanging thanks, love, and more.

My phone vibrates again. Another text from Ryan. Hello, I’m trying to focus on my studies here. This mathematics course is notoriously difficult to pass, and I’m trying to get a decent grade. Before I manage to take a peek at the message from Ryan, a bespectacled Professor enters the room.

Professor Williams is what I would call the definition of a silver fox. Walking in with a stack of papers he announces: “I’ve graded the recent quiz. Good news, most of you all performed at a similar level. Bad news, the average is still below passing.” Guess I didn’t do so well then.

He walks closer to where I’m sitting: “Special mention to Jason our top scorer. It was the only paper that didn’t give me a headache.” Everyone around me claps and I manage to squeeze out a tortured smile and bow slightly to acknowledge the congratulations. Can we be done with this, I hate being the centre of attention.

Professor Williams leans forward to my ears and whispers: “Stay after class. I want to speak with you.” I get hit by the smell of his cologne, manly and classy. “Yes, sure,” I reply. He smiles at me. “We left off last week…” he carries on with the class for today.

“Great work on the quiz. You show great promise in your work,” Professor Williams says. “Thank you. I wasn’t really that confident on this one though” I say. “No, your assignments are all stellar what are you talking about,” he interrupts. My phone vibrates and lights up again, I look down annoyed.

“Boyfriend trouble?” he asks. “Wha… how did you…” I say. “You did save his number as ‘Ryan (lover)’ you know,” he replies. “Don’t worry, I don’t judge. Especially because I’m gay too,” he adds.

“A piece of advice from me. Set your boundaries straight. Tell him ‘I would prefer to have fewer distractions while I’m in class’,” he says. His arms reach out and grab both my shoulders, his muscles bulging through his button-up shirt as he squeezes me. “Listen, you don’t want to see your grades fall because of this Ryan “lover” guy. I’m not telling you to break up, just give yourself some space that’s all,” he says. He collects his papers and walks towards the door. “We’ll talk again soon,” he says waving his hand as he entered the hallway.

Professor Williams is making a lot of sense. I need some work-life balance. I can’t let a new boyfriend I made from a few days ago take over my life. All I need is some space, I’m sure Ryan will understand.

My phone vibrates again. I type in my thoughts and hover a finger over the send button. Another text message comes in and that’s when I finally decide to pull the trigger. I hope my message isn’t too harsh. I suppose I’ll find that out when I return to my room. The room next to his.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thanks so much. Hope this new chapter will be similarly amazing for you.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I'm glad you liked it. I definitely have plans to get all 4 of them in the same room.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh my gosh that was such a great chapter. That was absolutely hot. I’m curious how Ryan will respond with the boundaries, either he will respect or find a way to manipulate it to his advantage. All the characters are very interesting and I’m curious if we will see the “silver fox” Professor star in any of these bondage scenes, either as a sub or dom. Can’t wait to see what you do next for Ryan’s chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oh and another chapter already! A great wrap up to that first bit of bondage! I am of course very excited for all 4 of them to play. The professor intrigues me... I hope it really is good intentions for Jason, and I hope it doesn't cause too much of a rift for Ryan and Jason!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] No matter how Ryan responds, I think Jason is going to end up finding himself in a bind. The idea of the professor as a sub is interesting, now you have planted a seed in my brain. It may just end up happening in the future. Thank you for your continued support.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I haven't yet decided on the professor's exact intentions, for now he's another potential competitor for Ryan to fend off. As for a rift, Jason is going to have a hard time getting away from Ryan, especially with Ryan constantly reeling him in.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Yep still loving it
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] :D Thanks again!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 8 (M/M)
Ryan
Inhale. Exhale. The heart palpitations are back, haven’t had them in a while. Inhale. Exhale. My lungs don’t feel like they have the same capacity today. There’s a pressure on my chest, keeping my ribcage from expanding. Head is exploding, this can’t be good. I want to go faster but I jog to a halt instead. I need my head, I need it to think. Inhale. Exhale. “Arrrghhhh!” an innocent tree gets punched. After everything I’ve done, all the effort I’ve made, you treat me like this.

“Hi, I think you need to give me some space, way too many messages. I need to focus on my classes. Can we save all this energy for the dorm? Talk to you later, love you.” No acknowledgement of the countless well-intended messages before that one. All the miss you’s and love you’s summarily dismissed.

You probably didn’t even bother to read my messages. You’re not the only one with classes to attend. Those messages took time, time which I thought would be worth sacrificing to brighten your day. Instead, I don’t even get a thank you in return. That “love you” is just thrown in there as a passing remark, an attempt to lighten the overall message. I get your message alright. It’s callous, selfish, and unforgivable.

Inhale. Exhale. “Back from another run? I think we need to talk,” Jason says. Yes we should. I unlock my door and make a gesture to invite him in. “Do you need some time to change out of your running attire? I don’t mind sitting here and waiting for you,” he says.

Because you want to watch me strip and admire my sweaty body? Sure, but something else needs to happen before that. I shove his body against the door, his backpack softening the force on his back as the door shuts with a loud thud.

“Ryan, is there something wrong? I don’t mmm…” I use my lips to silence him. My hands work to unsling both straps of his backpack, casting the backpack aside as soon as I manage to remove it.

Jason’s hands recoil after briefly touching my back. “Ew, sweat,” he says laughing awkwardly. I seize both of his wrists and pin them above his head. “You’re going to be punished,” I say. The smile on his face vanishes. “Why? Is it because of my text? I d…” my palm muffles the rest of his speech, the other hand now holding both his arms above above his head.

“Mmmpphh,” he begins to squirm. “I like it when you try to resist,” I say. His eyes widen in terror. The rest of my body weight is used to press his back further against the door as well as to limit any sudden movements from his lower limbs. No knee in the balls, thank you very much. Knee it his balls though, certainly an option.

I tilt his head to the side, allowing me the breathe against his neck. “You’re correct. This is about your text.” I whisper. “MMMMPPPHHH,” the handgag remains effective. He shivers when he feels my tongue on his neck. I can almost taste the fear oozing out of him.

“It’s like you don’t seem to appreciate me when I try to be nice to you,” I say. “NNNGGGHH,” Jason attempts to shake his head. “What will it take for you to stop taking me for granted hmmm? I’m not authoritative enough, not controlling enough, not demanding enough for you? Do you require some punishment, torment, or pain?” I say before slowly sinking my teeth in his neck.

“Shhhhh, it’s just a nibble. It won’t leave any marks,” I say. His protests transition into a high-pitched whine. “You want things the hard way don’t you?” I ask. Releasing my grip over his mouth, I offer him a chance to plead his case, even though I’ve already decided on the verdict.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to make you angry. Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do anything, please,” he begs as he is led further into the room with his hands behind his back. I plop him down on a chair. Even without restraining him, he doesn’t attempt to escape. He knows he can’t, not physically.

And so the grovelling continues, trying to employ my emotions against me. “Let’s just talk, please. No please don’t,” he sees me removing my running shoes and socks. These aren’t drenched enough, I should have gone for a longer run.

“You said you wanted me to change out, I’m giving you what you asked for,” I wipe my pits with the socks to get more moisture onto the already sweaty fabric. “Nooo. Nghhh,” he seals his lips, turning his head away to avoid my hands. “So I guess you want to sniff them for a while before they go into you mouth, I’ll oblige,” I say holding the material over his nose and mouth.

It’s an amazing catch 22 situation, for me to watch play out at least. Keep the socks out of your mouth but be forced to filter your air through them or allow them be crammed into your mouth but be forced to suck on them for an unknown period of time.

I find myself revelling in the look in his eyes as he weighs his options. There’s some fear in there but also some anger and defiance as well. I’m beginning to learn how best to push your buttons Jason. Eventually selecting the more palatable option, he allows me to stuff his mouth with the pair of socks.

“I knew you would. You secretly love the smell and taste of my sweat don’t you?” I say. Of course I already know the answer to that question. He’s an undergarment thief remember, and judging by his written fiction I can predict what he did with my jockstrap that he stole.

“MMPPHH,” he feigns his displeasure with a few moans. One round of tape secures the socks in place. I then use rope to tie both his legs and one of his arms to the armrest and chair legs respectively, leaving one arm free.

“Now, we’ll talk,” I say. “MMMM?” his inflection indicative of a question. ‘But I’m gagged’ is probably what he’s trying to say. “Of course I’ll do most of the talking. A one-sided conversation is still a conversation, and being a good listener is also an essential skill you know,” I say.

“I just learnt that fact in a psych class. You’re not the only one taking classes seriously you know.” I say. His free hand creeps slowly upwards towards his taped mouth. “Don’t you dare. There’s a reason why that hand is free. If only you’ll listen to ME. Helloooo!” I say snapping my fingers to bring his attention by to me.

“I completely hear you. You’re having difficulties focusing in class, and juggling all the work you have. I’m here to say that I’m happy to help you with that. You don’t need ‘space’ from me. This exercise aims to help you improve your focus and get your work done.” I say.

“Here’s your bag, I presume your laptop is in there. In the time you’re here I want you to finish all your school assignments. Learn to focus on what you’re doing, ignore any and all distractions that I’ll throw at you, for example your stuffed mouth. Additionally, I want an apology letter. State what you think you did wrong and how you’ll go about repairing this relationship.”

The last task seems to be quite triggering for Jason. “WWWHHHMMM,” he protests into his gag, almost giving me the finger. “Be careful. I just might snap the finger off,” I caution. Holding his chin, I place a few light slaps on the cheek. “Remember your place. I’m nice to you when I want to be. It doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful,” I say.

“You should get to work. Remember to ignore the distractions,” I saying while tapping his shoulders from behind. With great difficulty he manages to poke a finger through the zips of his bag before using his one hand to pry his bag open. His laptop and stacks of papers are carefully laid on my desk. Power on, click of a pen, he gets to work.

I get to work as well. First, by turning up the heat, closing all the windows to prevent air circulation, creating an increasingly hot and stuffy environment. It may sound counter-intuitive but studies actually show that brain function improves with warmer temperatures. That and I get to see Jason’s struggles to acclimate with his environment.

He sets down his pen to wipe the beads of perspiration off his forehead; He pinches his t-shirt right below the collar and makes an in-and-out motion, trying to cool his torso; He fans himself with his lecture notes. That’s when I swat the paper out of his hands and force his pen back into his grip, my hand forming a ball around the pen and his fist. “Focus,” I whisper into his ears, kissing his cheek before I walk away.

Visual distractions come next. I remove both my top as well as my running shorts, leaving me in a snug set of briefs. Squats, push-ups, crunches, and burpees form the bulk of my post-run workouts, and I decide to torment him by continuing with these exercises right beside him – in an almost nude state.

The first time he steals a glance at me I wag my finger, pointing right back at his screen. He understands the implicit threat. The next few times he gets distracted, he is met with my angry stare. It doesn’t take a second before he dives back into his work. He’s back to his skittish self, ears turning red. Embarrassed that you enjoy this, are you.

I receive a text from Scott: “Dinner at our place soon? Bring the cute little button along too. Travis has planned a lot of fun stuff for us to do. You know what I mean.” That should be fun for everyone involved. I’m up for it, I’ll make Jason agree to it too. “Sure, fill me in on the details. I’ll make sure that the cute little button comes along too,” I reply.

Inhale. Exhale. Another drip of sweat lands on my exercise mat. The more I think of it, the more I realise that it was completely uncharacteristic of Jason to suddenly come up with a text like that.

Look at him now, back to his usual subservient and easily frightened self. Courage like that should’ve been hard for him to come by. Someone planted a seed in him. But who? I have to find out.

Is he hiding a friend that I don’t know about? From what I’ve gathered by tailing him a few weeks ago, this would be highly improbable. Do I have some sort of competitor here? If there’s someone trying to break us apart it would mean that I’ve to take some additional measures.

Only one way to find out – an interrogation. “Looks like we’re making some progress here,” I say. He nods pointing at the checklist of tasks he has created. Several boxes are checked, the apology letter among the assignments still uncompleted. “I still want that completed. It’ll help me cool off and then I’ll think about releasing you.” I say pointing to where he scribbled “I’m sorry” beside a square box. It may also provide some clues about my secret competitor.

“I’ve got evening classes and you don’t. I’ll leave you here to get things sorted. Don’t untie yourself before I get back,” I say. For good measure, I handcuff his already roped hand to the chair.

I take a shower and a change of clothes before waving goodbye, locking my door to prevent unwanted visitors. Wow, I didn’t realise how breezy it is outside. Poor Jason, I didn’t even leave a fan on.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This side of Ryan is so hot! You can tell he loves his boyfriend but at the same time is almost sadistic when thing don’t go his way. IRL it would be a quite toxic relationship, on a bondage website, it’s just incredibly hot! Great work!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely don't agree with Ryan's methods, so I'm hoping they get an actual chance to talk. Very excited for their dinner with Scott and Travis though! I am worried about an eventual confrontation between Ryan and Professor Williams. I do wonder who would come out on top in that situation. Lots of fun possibilities in either event!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Ryan is toxic yet charming I agree. There are many better models of healthy relationships on this website, some which are in currently ongoing stories. I thought it would be fun to write something where the relationship dynamics are less than ideal but (the hope is) you still want to root for them.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] We'll see if Jason can successfully talk himself out of his current "conflict" with Ryan. Yes! The dinner is coming up real soon, have lots of fun ideas but always open to suggestions as well. As for Williams... I can't say much.

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Awesome story so far really loved it...
Liked the characters and chemistry
Waiting for next chapter
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]tugfan[/mention] Hello again! Sorry to keep you and everyone waiting. But the next chapter is here! Hope you like it.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 9 (M/M)
Jason

*click click* Ryan locks his makeshift jail cell with me still tied to a chair inside. The echo of his footsteps slowly dissipate and I realise that he’s really intending to leave me here for hours, bound and gagged in his room.

Well, not fully bound. My one free hand probably could untie most of the ropes binding my other limbs to the chair and remove Ryan’s putrid socks from my mouth. But that would still leave the handcuffs. Let’s say I Houdini myself out of those too, I still can never truly escape, I live next-door, knock-knock and I’m back to square one in full bondage again. Unless I vanish from the face of the earth, full escape is impossible.

I’m not even factoring in the anger that violating his commands and trying to untie myself would cause. I don’t want to imagine what kind of cruel and severe punishment he would create just to torture me in that scenario.

On the other hand, perhaps I do. My dick sure thinks so, it’s been hard since he roughed me up against the door. Even thinking about what just transpired is keeping me erect. I can recall his eyes looking down at me, sizing me up like a piece of meat; his warm breaths against my neck before he licked, kissed and even briefly bit me. When he used his own body to pin mine further against the door I wonder if he felt my growing erection pushing into his stomach.

What is wrong with me. Why am I turned on even when Ryan is treating me like dirt. He is clearly being an asshole in this situation, all this over one text, one minor miscommunication. Come on, grow up already. But is he doing this because he’s a monster or is he doing this because he knows I like it?

And how would he have gotten the impression that I like being manhandled. I’ve never said anything explicit to say that I like being in bondage. He always gags me before I can agree to anything. Do my erections count as a ‘yes’ to him? Am I not putting up enough of a resistance? And even if I want to, I can’t. Either I’m too frightened by his physical strength and his death stare or I’m horny and I melt away in his touch.

Now I have to finish this darn apology letter I’ve been forced by him to write. He’s the one who should be apologising to me! Hesitantly, I commit two words to the page: “I’m sorry.” It’s too difficult to write anything more. I really want to be able to just have an honest conversation, without having the ropes, handcuffs or his socks crammed in my mouth.

Will he be cooled off enough to do that for me? He’s certainly not giving me the chance to cool off. All the mind games he’s playing, physically exhausting me in the heat, frustrating me by giving me a sliver of freedom with one free hand, that whole semi-nude exercise routine to tempt me into staring at him, what’s he trying to do?

Wiping more sweat off my forehead and having to suck the disgusting sweat out of his socks to replenish the water I’ve lost, I come to a realisation. I have to at least try to talk to him. I can’t let Ryan treat me like this forever, like some kind of toy or pet. I want to be his partner not some object he can bend to his will all the time. I want a voice in this relationship and I wish to be heard.

With this new determination, I continue with the rest of my work. I’m ignoring the apology letter, regardless of the consequences. Tie me up, fine. I’m kinky, and down with that, sometimes a warning wouldn’t hurt. But I’m not giving in to this absurd unreasonable demand. Ryan needs to know where my lines are. And hours go by...

*ping* my inbox on my laptop flashes. It’s from Professor Williams: “This isn’t due till next week. But it’s looking good. You must’ve worked things out with your ‘lover’. Glad to see that my advice is working so well already. See you in class soon!”

Without thinking I hastily reply: “Nope. I’ve made a big mistake. He got angry. I’m being punished. He’s left me bound and gagged in his room. I don’t know what to do now.” Tap tap. Send. Finally managing to vent some of my thoughts out, I heave a sigh of relief through my sock gagged mouth.

NO…did I? NO NO. What did I just send… to … Prof. Williams. UNDO, delete, delete, before he looks at his messages. I jerk both my hands to the keyboard, but Ryan’s ropes keep one stuck to the chair, friction caused by the sudden movement making the ropes chafe against my skin. OW. Dammit. The cursor darts across the screen, making sure I delete the message for both sides of the conversation.

I stare at the chat box, waiting for a concerned reply from Prof. Williams. Phew, I think I deleted it in time. “FFFMMPP MMMM RRHMM,” fuck you Ryan, I say even though he isn’t here to hear it. I’m not thinking straight in this heat. Prof. Williams… what would he have thought? That I’ve been kidnapped, which technically at this point I think I am. If he did, would he come and rescue me?

I shut my eyes and my mind wanders off to dreamland... Professor Williams kicks open the door to save me. He rushes to my side and embraces me tightly in his thick burly arms. There’s a great sense of comfort, of safety. Moaning, I bring attention to my gag.

“Let me help you with that,” he reaches around to the back of my head and carefully peels the tape off. He takes special care not to rip out my hair, tenderly easing the tape off. I try to push out the socks with my tongue and he aids me by pulling at the other end with his fingers.

As soon as the socks are removed he fills in the gap with his tongue, his saliva helping to re-moisten my parched mouth. When he eventually pulls away, I open my eyes and look up. Without saying a word, he communicates through the look on his face that there’s still more to come.

He unbuckles and unzips his pants, revealing dark blue boxers underneath. “You’re okay with this? We can get you out here now if you want,” he asks. “Yes, I want this,” I say with lust. With both hands at the back of my head, he guides me towards his crotch.

My nose touches the trail of hair leading towards my prize. Williams smells earthy, mature, it’s a smell as comforting as his touch, it feels safe to nuzzle myself deeper into into his crotch.

Over the fabric of his boxers, my mouth runs over the outline of his growing member, the spots of a darker hue showing the places where I briefly sucked. My moans join his as the pressure on the back of my head increases, beckoning me to heighten the stimulation. My mouth finds the tip of his shaft, closing around it and pleasuring it.

I continue even though his moans have transitioned into a light chuckle, sucking over the material separating me and him. But the taste my mouth gets filled with is an unexpected one, a rank one, like feet, or no armpit, both. The chuckle starts to have a voice, beginning as an indiscernible murmur but growing louder and louder until…

“Wakey, Wakey. Nap time is over Jason,” crap it’s Ryan. My eyelids open violently. Blinking myself awake, the familiar figure of Ryan takes shape in front of me. He’s sitting on the bed, with that big friendly smile on his face that I fell in love with. “Quite the dream you had there, with all that moaning. You didn’t even feel me turning the chair around,” he says.

“Were you thinking about me?” he asks. Crap, I can’t let him find out. “MMMHHMM,” I grunt through my gag nodding my head in the process. He places his hand on my raging boner: “Aww, I didn’t mean to leave you here all hot and bothered for so long until you had no choice but to dream of me.”

Reaching into my pants, he gives my erection a few teasing pumps. “All this is great. But where is the letter I wanted?” he maintains his gentle tone, but he tightens his grip on my boner like a vice causing me to yelp in pain.

“I’m sorry, but ‘I’m sorry’ just doesn’t cut it.” he says. “PPLLLSSS NMMMPPOOO,” I beg into my gag. “Jason, when will you learn,” he clicks his tongue the other hand reaching for my nipple. A hard pinch and a twist adds to my pain. The yells into my gag continue to be ignored.

Tears well in my eyes and I begin to sob, this is too much for me. This is a nightmare, where is my white-haired knight to rescue me from this predicament? Ryan releases both his grips.

“You better have a good explanation,” he says. Surprisingly, he doesn’t rip the tape off, and offers me a drink as he finally removes his socks from my mouth. Why the sudden change in demeanour.

“Ry...Ry…” I burst into tears, my one free hand covering my face. “No, No, Oh no, babe,” he wraps his arms around my body, patting my hair as I sob into his shoulders. “Shhh, it’s okay,” he tries to console me. I push my arm into his shoulders, not with force but indicative of my disdain for him in this moment. Repeated attempts to push him away fail, and my palm slides down his firm pecs down towards his stomach.

“Why did you do this to me? You can’t treat me like this. I just wanted some space. And you… you…” I break down again. “And is there someone that gave you that idea?” he asks directly. Prof. Williams. How did he, no he doesn’t know, he won’t know. I shake my head: “No. You don’t trust me?”.

“Of course I trust you. It’s just… forget it. Let’s forget this. I love you, you know that right? I thought I was going to lose you.” he says, holding me tighter to his torso. Does he really? At least I can confirm he doesn’t know about Professor Williams, I’ve dodged a bullet there.

“Please untie me Ryan, I can’t any more,” I say. The handcuff comes off and the ropes get untied next. I sit there blankly staring at him. “How about a chance at revenge?” he says. This piques my interest, what does he mean by ‘revenge’.

There’s a dinner with Scott and Travis coming up, Travis is clearly planning something. Usually, they’d like me to be the dom, but this time they’ve inviting you as well. There’s room for creativity there, it’ll be fun, most likely I’ll end up in the ropes as well.

“I don’t know, after this…” I reply. “Please, it’ll give you chance to get back at me for all this earlier. I feel really guilty. And don’t forget about Scott and Travis, they really want you to be there.” he says.

More bondage after dinner? With three hot guys, a chance to see Ryan in the ropes? A chance to salvage this relationship, bring back some balance and get my say in this partnership? A chance to put all this nonsense over a text behind us, a chance to forget about the silver-fox hiding in the depths of my imagination? I don’t think I can refuse.

“Yes?” he raises his eyebrows, both palms wrapping around my fists. “Yes. Promise me, no more of this rubbish earlier. I really us to work.” I say.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just finished reading the first chapter and am adding this tale to my "to-read" list.
Poor Jason. Something tells me he hasn't received the common scene memo that says "never scribble your horny fantasies down on a notebook" :lol: Especially in a college dorm, where privacy is a rare commodity! Can't wait to find out if and how this'll come back to haunt him.

On another note, the first chapter was very well written and easy to follow.
I'm very much enjoying the somewhat colloquial style of Jason's narration.
Also kudos for using a slighter larger font. It makes the reader experience a whole lot easier.

Superb job [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
I'll be carrying on with this over the next few days and dropping my thoughts and comments along the way.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic