Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Ryan really needs to work on that empathy stat of his! He's lucky Scott, Travis, Jason, and others put up with him!

Also, I think we need to see Jason's stats! With all four of these hunks under his control, Little Jason must have Charisma out the wazoo!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I just got caught up with this story!!!!

I am in lust with Professor Dan!!!!

More of this tale, please @Guardianbound
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah this story is just so amazing
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. Characters like Dan are alive on the forum because of you. :)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 31 (M/M, M/M+)

Jason

"I am going to switch the positions of your arms. Anyone who decides to turn the tables gets it from the ones who stay loyal," I say, carefully untying my hunks from their chairs. It feels as if I am constantly playing with fire. In the blink of an eye any of these hunks may decide that they have had enough of a little twink calling all the shots and seize control for themselves. My only defence is using them against one another, honour in the face of fellows in bondage.

That and the mitts I have decided to use. (Devil face emoji) Dan really has everything in his dungeon, with, additionally and surprisingly, sufficient supply for multiple subs. I wonder what the professor gets up to in his free time to require and acquire all these equipment.

The mitts were probably intended for use on twinks like me and therefore became tight leather prisons for each of their fists, strapped tightly around the wrists to prevent them from slipping off. I maintain a basic rope harness around their chests, to keep their arms secured to their sides, and of course, to frame and highlight their large, bulging pecs. Well, maybe not so much for Ryan, but please don't tell him I said that. He is already angry and frustrated about something, and my most fidgety captive, hurt his ego a little more and I am really going to get it good from him.

Ryan does however have an advantage in my next challenge. Blindfolded, gagged, and with their mitted hands secured in front of them, I have my hunks standing in a straight line facing me. Dan had the most trouble sustaining his centre of gravity over his bound legs, having to tilt and bend awkwardly on occasion to stop himself tipping over. With the assistance the rings I had slipped on earlier, their members stayed rigid and menacing, pointing directly at what I assume they hunger for, ME. Heehee, I have no shame.

Even though I am watching, Scott still playfully toys with his genitalia, but I'll let it slip since he will not be able to do much with those mitts on anyway. "You might be wondering what I meant by 'getting your blood flowing'. Or why you're currently secured in this position," I say, taking a slow walk round my muscle bulls. I slap each round muscular tush in turn, savouring the muffled grunts this produced from each hunk.

"Exercise has been shown to increase milk yield, improve its nutritional value, and reduce stress in cows. I bet it's the same for muscle bulls too!" I giggle like a maniacal village milkmaid and laugh even louder in response to various confused whines and moans.

"You're lucky I haven't brought out the cattle prod," I say, "Down to push-up positions please." Travis goes into position quickly for someone as large and seemingly clunky as he is; Ryan grumbles but lowers himself in one graceful fluid motion; Scott and Dan on the other hand have a good struggle, falling to their knees before being able to push their legs out.

They hold their positions with fists instead of palms on the ground while I select a flogger from a wall of whips, crops, and floggers, a metal whistle already looped around my neck. I rest myself on a chair and give the floor a solid whack. I have never done this before but I am pleased with the satisfying sound it produced. Yay! Go me! The whistle slides into my mouth.

One whistle blow. The hunks went down and up with little trouble. "Why don't I hear any counting? Start from zero," I say, lightly brushing the flogger around.

*Beep*

"Mmmmmmmmm," they grunt. "I dont hear zero. Do I have to teach you bulls to count," I stand up, hitting Travis lightly.

*Beep*

"Zzmmrrrrmm," they grunt. A light sheen of sweat is already forming on their backs, enhancing the look of their flexed back muscles.

*Beep*

"Not loud enough my bulls. Start from zero!" I whack Ryan this time, who was the most quiet of the lot. I know my arms would be burning at this point, if not completely numb and useless, but none of the hunks showed any noticable signs of fatigue yet.

I cause no trouble up till count ten, when I could see a slight quivering of the arm muscles. "That's the warmup my bulls. We start again from zero. One whistle one action. Beep down, beep up, understood?" I announce.

*Beep* They go down, waiting for the next whistle blow.... which will not come until I hear some huffing through their gags....

*Beep* "zzzzzrrrrrrhhhh," they moan. "Good job," I clap. *Beep* But there will not be a second whistle blow, until eventually.... Dan is first to drop on the ground, his sweat making a slick imprint on the cement floor. "Naughty bull," I use the flogger until he resumes his position.

Another whistle blow and I hear sighs of relief as the hunks return to the less straining upward position. "Because of Dan I think we have to restart from zero again," I am smirking but I guarantee that my voice carries a heavy sense of regret.

Scott flopped over on the floor just then, curling over to face the ceiling. "Poor thing," I say, running my thumb over his soaked spandex hood covered lips. "Plllllssssss phhhassssonnn," be begs, and I lift up his mitted arms, letting blood flow back to his body. "Have a break bulls," I say, watching the other hunks drop almost immediately to the floor.

Scott is a slick, exhausted mess, so give him a little emotional boost by temporarily restoring his sight. "What a handsome muscle bull," I say, watching Scott's cheeks turn a healthy pink. "Mmmmmhmmmm," he moans. I lower myself carefully over him, sniffing the distinct musk brewing in his pits. "Have I ever told you that I enjoyed your workout videos before Ryan brought me to your cafe on that fateful day?" I whisper. "He stuffed my mouth with your jockstrap," I reach for his cock, "and I was soooooo turned on," I breathe into his ear, stroking him. Then I drop the hammer.

"I never knew those videos were fakes. Buffbaristascott can't even do a few simple push-ups," I say, smirking as his shocked expression altered into something quite like rage. I replace the hood and get up before Scott gets any funny ideas.

"We'll do some crunches now, does 50 sound good?" I ask. "Mmmmmm," they grumble. "100 then, to my whistle. I want to hear counting. We'll restart if anyone stops," I command, slipping the whistle into my mouth.

A few.... Many .... A lot of Beeps later, my hunks are splayed out as far as bound legs and fist mitts allow, panting heavily, and sweating through every pore. But I want a few kisses. So, moving down the line, giving three of them some respite each time, I kneel on their feet and flog their abs until they provide me a few sit-up kisses.

The final exercise I have planned is planking. Lightweight Jason sits on your back kind of planking. "One minute is all I need. And you'll be rewarded at the end of it, I promise. Fail though, and you'll wait for one more rotation before you'll try again," I say.

Dan goes first, (I respect my elders), and he lasts quite a while before he eventually rolls over and drops me, ouch. For that he earns a few flogs and an intense edging. Punishment and incentive, I want all my bulls to pass eventually after all.

Ryan passes easily, and for that he earns the removal of his ballgag. "Kiss me you evil fucker," he says. I oblige and he almost eats me alive, conquering my lips and tongue. "Hey, I'm your master now," I say between smothering kisses. "Bullshit, I always knew you were a sub. Come here," he says. It took all the strength I had to hold him down, his raging erection, wanting a taste of victory too. "Your cock sure likes it when I'm in control though," I wrap my hand around him. "It knows it's going to empty itself in you anyway," he smirks, knowing that even though he remained blindfolded, my mouth is already in position and he, again, correctly read me like one of his psychology textbooks.

He announces to the room that he shot his load in me, showing off to the other hunks still bound and yet to be milked. "Shouldn't you be a little tired?" I ask, kissing him once again. "Just a little bit of sweat, these guys have nothing on me," he says, cocky in the most attractive of ways. "Shut up," I laugh, once again gagging him with the ball gag.

Travis passes but Scott fails, so I deemed it suitable for Scott to be 'punished' by sucking his boyfriend off. It looks as if it hurts, stretching his jaw beyond what I thought was possible, but I guess Scott should be used to it at this point. "Let me try again, I'll make it this time," Scott says, Travis' juice still dripping from his lips. "Too bad, it's Dan's turn now" I gag him again, placing Travis' mitts round Scott's engorged member and whisperering a command to keep his boyfriend well motivated for his next planking attempt.

"You ready Prof?" I ask. "Mmmmhmmmm," he nods, grunting with determination. "Don't disappoint me again," I say, flogging his back hard as he gets into planking position. I wrap my body around his like a koala on a tree, whispering gently, "Your time... begins now."

"Are you going to do this for me Dan?" I goad. "Are you imagining your student making you cum?" I ask. "Ggggrrmmmmm," he sucks in air through his ball gag. My fingers reach for his nipples squeezing them until he squirms. "Isn't that right. I know you want to pound my cute little ass. Make me beg for mercy. Hold my tiny head down on your, thick, hard cock, until you fill my mouth with your rich creamy load," I whisper into his ear.

"Mmmmmmmm fkkkkkkkk," he groans, beginning to shiver under my weight. "If you do two minutes for me, I'll untie you. Then you can do whoever you want to do. Me, Scott and Travis, Ryan...." I say quietly, and the Silverfox immediately stabilised his position. "You're a dirty professor aren't ya. The both of us are students at your university, and all you want to do is tie us up in your dungeon," I say, exploring downwards to reach for his member.

"Cum before that and the deal's off you know," I whisper, testing my skills. "Mmmmgmmmmmm," he groans and I pump, hard and fast.

Then, out of the blue, the wind is knocked out of me. I see the ceiling, I see Dan's sweaty and hairy chest, then I see nothing. A dark material covers my eyes and I scream, scream into a palm. "Mmmmhmhmmmm," I shout and I hear the confused grunts of the other hunks. The palm is lifted but a large ball gag is shoved in my mouth, the straps swiftly tightened behind my head. I move my arms, they're flailing, my legs are too, but I soon feel soft ropes on my limbs, binding me strictly.

"Hhhllpppppp!! Plllsssss!!!! Jrrrmmmmm!!!" I shout. Jerome. It's Jerome. I can smell it, his sweat, the chloroform. The ropes bite into my skin, my wrists are secured behind my back, my legs similarly fastened together.

I hear my heart pounding in my ears, the panic spreading as my ability to struggle is gradually removed. The hunks around me are my best hope, but I just pushed them to their limits of strength and stamina. I milked them all, some twice to boot, how are they going to fight off a monster like Jerome, who is not only well rested but running on both rage as well as a thirst for revenge?

Essentially, I have really screwed myself over this time.

Thanks for reading! Poll remains open for votes!

Last edited by Guardianbound 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This is exactly what I was worried about! Jason thinking with his little head, distracted by the bulls under his yoke, and not thinking about the real danger he and his captives are in! And then he goes and humiliates and exhausts his prisoners, ensuring they will not be at their best to fight off Jerome! It's almost like he wanted to join his hunks in bondage!

The good news- if they can stop/overpower/escape from Jerome, the good professor may be entertaining him as a permanent guest!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Although super hot as a scene, I can't really feel sorry for Jason seeing as he kinda had this coming for not taking the right precautions. But seriously, knowing that a lunatic is around and then not only keeping your biggest weapons tied but also exhausting them? Not a smart move.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Jason is admittedly high on his new power over the guys but 'little head' may make poor Jason cry. I know you mean well :lol: :lol: but I'll have you know Jason has a high intelligence stat (perhaps the highest). Dan has no need for a permanent guest like Jerome, I think he much prefers a certain couple *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Glad the scene was hot at least. Hopefully it's good enough compensation for the ending I put in. Readers in the future can simply read onwards but I'm sorry to make you and others wait to see what happens next.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What an evil, sadistic student...torturing Professor Dan like that! :o

Well, it seems the worm has turned! :evil:

And Jason will get his comeuppance! :twisted:

Will the professor and the others share the same fate? :(

Or will they band together to defeat the interloper? :twisted:

And once defeating him, turn their attention to Jason? :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow what a cliffhanger to leave us on! And with Jerome now in command I think things are about to take a turn for the worst for some of our captives. Another amazing post as always
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
What an evil, sadistic student...torturing Professor Dan like that! :o
would we call that a "flipped classroom experience" 8-) 8-)

Well, it seems the worm has turned! :evil:
It sure has!

And Jason will get his comeuppance! :twisted:
He sure will

Will the professor and the others share the same fate? :(
Spoilers: Different characters will have different gates

Or will they band together to defeat the interloper? :twisted:
Maybe ;) ;)

And once defeating him, turn their attention to Jason? :D
Even bigger maybe :o

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] I expect some of their fates will be better than you expect. HAHA. I know I wouldn't need a cliffhanger to keep you reading onwards. :D :D

mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago "I never knew those videos were fakes. Buffbaristascott can't even do a few simple push-ups," I say, smirking as his shocked expression altered into something quite like rage. I replace the hood and get up before Scott gets any funny ideas.
Ha! This part was great, so humiliating for poor Scott :oops:
Jason's gonna get it :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]mountainslam[/mention] Heya :D

Welcome to the site! If you've been lurking for a while perhaps you've read Scott and Travis' standalone story. Looking at your profile, they seem like a perfect couple for you. Thanks for deciding to register and making this one of your first posts. Comments mean a lot to the writers here. Once you've reached 10 posts, and PMs become available to you, feel free to send me a PM. Cheers.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Announcement

I'm planning a Halloween special for NDN! However, I hope to get some reader suggestions for the following:

1) Costume ideas (show as little skin as you like - you know everything comes off eventually ;) )

2) Dom/Switch/Sub roles for the scene (DomJason best Jason?)

3) Scene ideas (Dan's haunted mansion? Travis' kidnapping 'zombie' henchmen? Ryan's Dorm asylum?)

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

longlong123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by longlong123 »

Not sure about the other 2 but definitely Dom Jason please!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

OOOOO Some Halloween fun! I already can't wait!

1. Costumes: So many fun potential options: Cowboys and bandits (lots of rope) Knights in shining armor, skintight superhero costumes, The classic Scream cloak and mask that hides a bound and gagged victim underneath! I'd absolutely love for one of the guys to dress up as "Scott" in his barista uniform and carrying around empty coffee cups full of treats!

2. I think you already know my vote, but of course, always in favor of switching roles! Especially for a trick filled halloween! What better time to get the upper hand on the more dominant of the group!

3. Dan's haunted mansion sounds like fun, obviously! A twist on that might be the "Serial Killer/And Then There Were None" Where there is a secret "killer" in the group and their job is to "kill" the others by tying them up without getting caught! Dan's mansion full of gear and space would be a great setting!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Hey @longlong123 DomJason must really speak a lot to you. Thanks for voicing out your opinion. Here's hoping more silent readers gather the courage to leave a first comment :D Even a single sentence means a lot.

@gag1195 oooooo hidden gags!!! You know Scott is making it in the world when cheap "Scott" costumes can be bought online :lol:

I love a good whodunit, imagine turning around and one of the guys is all wrapped up while wearing his costume. And of course there's the conclusion where everyone gets "killed" except the "killer" , or the "killer" gets caught. Fun all round.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

1) Costumes: the tighter the better: superheroes in lycra, a university swim team in speedos, a troupe of male strippers

2) Switch please!!!

3) And then there were none....YES!!! Each guest disappears. The first finds himself bound and gagged in an unknown location, soon to be joined by another guest, and so on. Will the lone survivor find them? Or will he join them???? :D

Or will the first disappear and the remaining group receive a group text with a video of the missing man in some form of bondage peril? They must set out to find him in time, but in turn each disappears with the remaining receiving videos of the next in bondage peril, and so on. I'm sure you get the picture! :twisted:
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 6 months ago 3) And then there were none....YES!!! Each guest disappears. The first finds himself bound and gagged in an unknown location, soon to be joined by another guest, and so on. Will the lone survivor find them? Or will he join them???? :D

Or will the first disappear and the remaining group receive a group text with a video of the missing man in some form of bondage peril? They must set out to find him in time, but in turn each disappears with the remaining receiving videos of the next in bondage peril, and so on. I'm sure you get the picture! :twisted:
Love that video idea, KidnappedCowboy. The group tries to discern from the videos where each captive is (through background noises, room layout, etc) but of course in order to properly search they'll need to split up, which leaves them even more vulnerable to being captured themselves. Imagine the rising tension as you receive video after video of your friends bound and gagged, fully aware you could be next at any moment!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@KidnappedCowboy @Croup
I'd never think of these ideas myself. It'll be a challenge, but I will try my best to realise your visions. Seems like this is going to be a fun writing session, coming up with all the mechanics behind this "murder" mystery :lol:

Keep the ideas coming guys, especially for the costumes. You can even name specific characters and the costumes you would like to see them wear. Jason, Ryan, Scott, Travis, Dan are guaranteed attendees. I might bring in others, for example Travis' employees from his security agency, Mercy Hunt (Travis' Dad), Alejandro, Ryan's friends from the Dorm, and whole new characters, if my brain brings me there.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago
Keep the ideas coming guys, especially for the costumes. You can even name specific characters and the costumes you would like to see them wear. Jason, Ryan, Scott, Travis, Dan are guaranteed attendees. I might bring in others, for example Travis' employees from his security agency, Mercy Hunt (Travis' Dad), Alejandro, Ryan's friends from the Dorm, and whole new characters, if my brain brings me there.
What about that intern from the beginning of Cream with my Coffee? The guy that Scott hazed by tying him up in the supply closet all shift? Could be a fun encounter for him! Maybe Scott invites him as a way of apology, or to have an easy victim for pranks! Or maybe the intern is seeking some revenge...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 6 months ago
Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago
What about that intern from the beginning of Cream with my Coffee? The guy that Scott hazed by tying him up in the supply closet all shift? Could be a fun encounter for him! Maybe Scott invites him as a way of apology, or to have an easy victim for pranks! Or maybe the intern is seeking some revenge...

When the character first to be "killed" turns out to be the mastermind....

Drats now we've spoiled the surprise @gag1195 :lol: We've to find something else for Tom to do

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Halloween special I

"A little early for Santa Claus no?" I asked. "Ho ho ho. But red is my colour Jason," Professor Dan replied, extending a leather-gloved hand towards me and Ryan. "You two cowboys are looking handsome as usual," Dan remarked. "Thank you," Ryan replied coolly, accepting Dan's handshake. I had barely managed to convince Ryan into his tightest pair of jeans, showing off his runner's legs and muscled hindquarters, an effort that was clearly paying dividends. He completed his look with a rolled up checked shirt and cowboy hat, to which I added a bandana tied around his neck, and a coiled up whip and bundle of ropes around his hip. In comparison I was looking very much like Ryan's ranchhand.

Dan's mansion was decorated suitably for a Halloween party, cobwebs and jack-o-lanterns galore. A statue in his hallway was remodeled with a grim reaper mask around its head and accompanied with a skeletal companion. Scott and Travis were standing in the corner of the living room chatting away with a suave, tanned man. OMG it's Alejandro. "Ey, the two of you have finally arrived. This is Aleje..." Scott said. "Alejandro! Big fan, I'm Jason," I blurted. Alejandro and Scott traded knowing glances before he turned his attention back to me: "Thank you Jason." The lycra-clad Superman then hugged me. EEEEE, It took superhuman strength for me not to squeal out loud in that moment. Scott and Travis were similarly clad in skin-tight lycra costumes, with Scott as Spiderman and Travis as Venom.

Suddenly, all the lights in the mansion went out and the living room became pitch dark.

Bzzzzz.....

Our phones buzzed.

There was a video in a new group chat which included all of us currently in the mansion. "Mmmmgghhhhhh," there was an ominous grunt at the beginning of the video. You've all walked into the wrong home. Santa's been captured. The video jumped to a blindfolded Dan, bound tightly to one his heavy wooden chairs.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Dan asked, his struggles barely moving the chair he was bound to. A pair of gloved hands came into the frame. The mystery man said nothing but smothered Dan with his large gloved palms. "Mmmmpggghhhhhhhh npplpgggghhhh mgggghhhhhhh!" Dan grunted loudly, his grunts becoming more desperate as he ran of air in his lungs. The man eventually released his lock over the lower half Dan's face, leaving Dan gasping for oxygen. The bulbous tip of a dildo-shaped plug gag was pressed against his mouth. "Nooooo ppllllsssss, mppphhggg," Dan could do little to resist the gag being strapped tightly around his head, its thick leather front panel pressed firmly over his open lips. The video faded to black as bound and gagged Santa was left to struggle futily against his bonds. Find him, or you will be next...

"This is going to be a fun party," Scott laughed. Ryan pulled me in by my shoulders: "Stay close to me Jase, I'll keep you safe." "We'll be fine if we stick together as a group," Travis suggested.

"Where's the fun in that," Alejandro smirked. "We'll find Dan sooner if we split up, I don't think whoever this is can take us down so easily if we have our guard up," he added.

"And if we can't take on this mystery guy, we deserve to be captured anyway," Scott beamed. Ryan and Travis shook their heads in dismay, however, they offered no counter of their own.

Bzzzzzz.....

Hurry. Santa is begging for help.

"Gggrrrrmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmpppphhhhhhh!" We now saw pictures of Dan wearing a shock collar, with additional wires coming out of his fluffy red jacket with white trim. "Grmmmmmmmm!" Dan convulsed as electricity surged through his body.

"Ouch, we really need to hurry," I said, feeling sorry for my hunky math professor. Ryan and I proceeded to Dan's study whereas Scott, Travis, and Alejandro headed towards Dan's basement floor.

"Looks clear," Ryan said, scanning Dan's expansive study. "Means it's a saferoom for the both of us." I murmured. Ryan quickly had me pinned against the wall. "What are you trying to say cowboy?" His voice becoming sexier and deeper as he kissed my neck. After playfully squeezing Ryan's denim covered ass cheeks, I unbuttoned his shirt to gain access to his smooth and muscled chest and abs. "I thought you promised to keep me safe," I said. "That could mean keeping you stored in a closet until I take down all the bad guys," Ryan said.

"Do you think I'm a liability?" I asked, sounding mildly offended. "You're no Scott or Travis," Ryan said. "Same can be said of you," I argued, hand on Ryan's growing bulge, "how are you going to take down baddies when you're all horned up?"

Bzzzzzzzz..... bzzzzzzz......

Who do you want to see get tied up next? What perils do you want to see our guys go through? Who is the mystery baddie? Leave your thoughts and comments below!

DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago Halloween special I

@Guardianbound YUM! Lights out in the mansion and gloved hands kidnapping guys. Right up my alley!
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The true villain was me! After all, hunky daddy Dan getting collared, plug gagged, and made a damsel? I love it! I'd keep him!

But really, I love your work.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic