Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This continues to be excellent. I don't usually follow longer stories but this one is keeping me enthralled. The characters are believable, the writing and editing are excellent, and the action is hot. The surprising turnabout that Scott and Travis instigated is perfect and opens the possibilities for even more varied shenanigans. When everyone's a switch, anything can happen (and often does).

Thanks for all your work on this!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I really must protest what Ryan says in Chapter 8.
I get to work as well. First, by turning up the heat, closing all the windows to prevent air circulation, creating an increasingly hot and stuffy environment. It may sound counter-intuitive but studies actually show that brain function improves with warmer temperatures.
What a load of baloney :lol: It's actually the other way around. Warmer temperatures severely decrease cognitive performances. The closer the ambient temperature gets to 30c, the harder it becomes to focus or concentrate on any given task. Every degree above that makes it exponentially harder, which is why most reputable schools have air-conditioned classrooms kept between 19-21c. Add to that the fact that it takes substantially more energy for your body to cool itself down than to heat itself up; hence why people feel bogged down, dehydrated and exhausted during heat waves but fresh and alert when it's a little chilly out.

I suspect Ryan already knows all this. Which raises the question; why is he trying to deceive us? ;)

His methods are also quite peculiar, in an intriguing kind of way.
I have yet to make up my mind about him (at this time), but in his defence, I happen to find Jason's curt text message response somewhat disrespectful and unwieldy. Are the dynamics of his new relationship with Ryan not clear to him? Judging by his fantasies and behaviour, I would have to peg him as a "bedroom bottom". The most common type of sub; one who is very much attracted to the concept of BDSM, but only/mostly as a bedroom/foreplay element that doesn't creep up into normal day-to-day life.

I realise I'm still several chapters behind and don't have all the facts yet, but something tells me these two aren't on the same page. Ryan doesn't strike me as a "bedroom Dom" or someone who only relishes control during intimate play. I believe he craves a broader control, whereas Jason more or less sees kink life/BDSM and everyday life as two separate playing fields.

Anyways, I'm on the cusp of being fully caught up now.
Excellent writing as always [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm part-way into Chapter 10 and felt like posting another update.

I'm having a lot of difficulty collecting my thoughts regarding these two and still have no idea what to make of them. Normally in "unideal" relationship stories like this, I tend to have a like or dislike bias towards the characters fairly early on. But in Jason and Ryan's case, I'm completely neutral and ambivalent.

Jason starts out with strong secret fantasies about Ryan, only to end up fantasizing and dreaming about being rescued by Professor Williams just as his new relationship with Ryan is still in its infancy. I find that quite alarming. Ryan also has me baffled. Some of his actions led us to believe he had some ulterior motives in mind, but his latest confessions - as per Chapter 10 - indicate a deep-seated affection for Jason.

It seems that Ryan isn't nearly in as much control as he led himself (and us) to believe. Who knows? This (normal) vulnerability of his may even lead their relationship down a path he hadn't originally intended.

Jason is the one I'm more puzzled with though. Ryan's methods in Chapter 8 are very peculiar and counter-productive. Now I can definitely understand the anger and frustration racing through Jason's head when faced with the unreasonableness of his boyfriend, but genuinely fantasizing about being saved by professor "Silver Fox" and having his face in the prof's crotch? Granted, we don't usually have control over our dreams, but in this case, it seems Jason dreamed up something that was very much on his mind.

I may be reading too much into this, but dreaming and fantasizing about another man or woman when you're literally just entering into a brand new relationship isn't a particularly good sign. Sounds almost as though Ryan's spell is wearing off and Jason is becoming disillusioned with him.

I foresee a rocky road ahead for these two ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I'll keep sock gags in mind. :D
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thanks for the continued support. I agree with what you have to say about switches, they're fun to have around because anything can happen! Happy to see that the inclusion of Scott and Travis is doing a lot for you and for other readers as well. Hopefully this longer story continues to keep you hooked
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Your in-depth analysis of stories continues to amaze me.

First regarding the whole temperature thing, (please skip this paragraph if you're here for TUG elements and not lengthy scientific discussions). I got that information from a documentary and I thought what a fun thing for Ryan, a psych major, to exploit. I'm certainly not a domain expert but I will convey how it was explained to me. Optimal temperature follows a bell-curve, too hot too cold bad. But the optimal temperature for many of us is higher than what we might expect. Of course it depends somewhat on the climate you're used to living in, middle-easterners aren't used to extreme cold and siberians aren't used to extreme heat. As for where I live, daily average temperatures are around 25-30C. Offices and schools are sometimes cooled to 16-20C. The argument is that it's both more energy efficient and better productivity-wise for offices to be cooled to around 25C instead. How it was explained to me is that our core body temperature is around 36C, our metabolic rate has to be higher in colder temperatures to compensate for a greater temperature difference between core and room temperature. When we expend more energy on temperature regulation and maintaining homeostasis, we have less for cognitive tasks. The conclusion is that although 'comfort' wise many of us want 20-21C cooled environments, it may be better to raise thermostats to around 25C. This is the context behind what I wrote. I'm sorry if I bored everyone here on a TUG forum :lol: :lol:

In greater relevance to the story itself, I will give 2 possibilities for why Ryan tells us this infomation:
1) He doesn't know what he's talking about and is deliberately fabricating stuff to justify his actions. Blinded by rage or overestimating his intelligence.
2) He does know what he's talking about and is twisting facts to justify his actions. Gaslighting both the audience and Jason.
I'll leave it for debate as to which is more likely.

Your ambivalence for both Jason and Ryan is interesting. It would be interesting to see if others agree with your assessments. From what I can tell there's almost unanimous support for the minor character like Scott, Travis or the Professor but I don't know if others are as ambivalent on the 2 main characters as you.

Look forward to seeing if any of your opinions change after fully catching up :D
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 12 (MM/MM)
Ryan
Those bastards. I did expect to end up being tied up, but not so soon and not in this manner. They fooled the both of us into agreeing to their “home invasion” scenario. I should’ve realised earlier that we were the ‘couple’ and they were the ‘robbers’.

When it’s just me and them they say: “It’s more fun for you to tie us up. If we manage to escape we’ll tie you up as revenge.” And of course I make it as difficult as possible for them to escape. When I do let them loose they’re too tired to play with me for too long. I was thinking that things would play out in a similar way today. Except that today I’ll make everyone happy, especially Jason, by giving him control after I get both the big guys nice and subdued.

So much for that plan. Now I’m bound naked to a chair with my sock stuffed in my mouth. Those socks were meant for YOU TWO, Scott and Travis, not me. I regret choosing to wear these over a fresh pair. Days old running socks, just how YOU TWO like them my friends. It tastes wretched, sour and salty in all the wrong ways. That dinner you just made is going to come right back up. BLECGH.

How clever of them to use Jason against me. Getting me to submit, to strip, and now trying to rile me up. Things are sure going their way, for now. I’ll find a way out of this, and the payback will be twofold what they’re doing to us now.

Robbers should learn to leave when they have got the upper hand. Take that small safe and break it in your evil lair in your own time. Staying just means a greater risk of antagonised inhabitants turning the tables on you. I’m not going to the police when I get out of this. Situations like this call for some self-enacted justice.

“You see this, your cock-sucking husband is tasting a real man now. And he’s loving it,” Scott continues to taunt me. It is indeed disappointing to see Jason giving in so easily, but I won’t blame him. It’s not like he can offer up much of a resistance against these two brutes. Add to that his natural submissive tendencies and two hot assailants, of course he’ll fold quickly.

The goal now is to minimise the pain he experiences from the two robbers. No one harms my baby, he won’t cry for a second time today. The plan for tonight has changed, but I’ll still keep it pleasurable for you. I promise.

“NNNNMMMMGGGHH,” I grunt into my filthy gag. Yes Scott, I’m so so angry with you right now. Let us go! All that jazz. The second robber returns in his matching all-black attire. “I think he’s ready for some more,” Scott says.

“Boy, you ready for a second?” Travis says stroking his member in his hands. Jason eyes Travis with Scott still in his mouth. “NNNMMMM,” he shakes his head. It’s bigger than anything he’s had before for sure. One leaves and another enters his jaw. Jason chokes a little as Travis thrusts he way to the back of his throat. This can’t be pleasurable for him any more, it’s time for some intervention.

“AAAARRRGGHH,” I protest violently into my gag. Attention on me guys, give Jason some rest. Travis withdraws from Jason and Scott taps him lightly on the cheeks: “What do you say to your husband after you suck his dick?” Jason is a little stunned by the question, but after a few more slaps he musters: “Thank you… Sirs.”

“Good boy,” Scott drags Jason closer to me. “Quiet down you!” he kicks me in the legs. Ow. “You ready to give us the code?” he asks. “FFFUUUPPHH PPHUU,” I reply. “Beg him boy,” Scott says tugging Jason’s hair bringing his face to my exposed crotch.

“...Please Ryan. If you know the codes…” his voice his meek and frightened. “He doesn’t look convinced. What are you waiting for, convince him,” Scott says. Suck he means to say. He looks up with his puppy eyes, unsure what to do. “Mmm,” I try to give a reassuring moan, nodding to add to the message.

Jason starts by brushing his nose against my balls, lightly sniffing my crotch. This should be a comforting scent to him by now. He lets just a sliver of his tongue out, drawing a line from the base of my shaft to the tip. Beginning slowly, he takes me into his mouth, my growing erection becoming harder as he started to bob his head up and down.

“MMMMM,” I let out a satisfied moan. “Don’t you dare stop boy. Travis make sure of that,” he instructs his partner. Scott walks around behind my chair while Travis takes his place supervising Jason from my front.

Smacking my shoulders he asks: “Ready to talk?” Nice, this is my chance to get myself in a better position to escape. I’ll feed them the idea then make them think its their own. Scott strips the tape off my mouth, allowing me to finally spit that disgusting sock crammed into my mouth.

“If you’re waiting for a thank you you’re not going to get it,” I say. “Attitude. I like that. Your husband gave up so fast. You’ve trained him well. It’ll be fun sucking the fight out of you,” Scott replies. “Fuck you,” I say. He’s going to hit me. “No fuck you,” Scott says pinching me hard on both nipples until I scream. Wrong about the action, right about punishing me.

“Are you okay?” Jason forgets his instructions for a second. “Who said you could talk. Continue!” Travis says. Jason doesn’t need to get hit to take the warning seriously, causing me to moan out again. “You’re in a difficult position there soldier. Why not make things easier for everyone. What is the code?” Scott says.

“I don’t know,” I reply. Not trying to be difficult here, I really don’t know. Asshole. Time to execute the game plan. “When I get out of this you both are fucked. You think getting my husband to suck you off is going to do anything? When I get out of this you’re going to be the ones begging,” I say. Take the bait, you know what to do.

Scott laughs: “Big threats coming from you. I’m soooo worried. You don’t know how fucked you are yet don’t you. Let me teach you,” Scott says. He begins to loosen the ropes holding me to the chair and tying my wrists to me ankles. HA, predictable. This next part is going to hurt, but it gets me closer to freedom.

“You haven’t been fucked in a long time have you?” Scott asks. Not since we were together so yes, it’s been a while. “This stud here needs some humbling,” Scott says. “Position the husband,” Scott commands. Travis immediately pulls Jason off me, hand gagging him with his giant palm. With his other hand he strokes Jason back to a full raging hard-on.

Scott pushes me off the chair and without my hands to break the fall I land on the ground with a loud thud. “Do me a favour and use some lube will you. You may be used to having dicks up your ass but I’m not like you,” I say, poking the bear is so fun. I want him enraged, give me some more weaknesses to exploit.

“I’m starting to think you secretly like having it rough,” Scott lifts me by my chest harness orientating me in front of Jason’s crotch. “Show your husband some love will you. I’m sure he’ll like you more if you show some solidarity with what he just went through,” Scott says. This should serve to fulfil my promise to Jason and bring me closer towards revenge. Two birds with one stone. I willingly take Jason into my mouth.

I’ll be honest and say that I haven’t done this in a long while as well. What a way to do two unfamiliar things at once. “He may just bite your dick off,” Travis whispers something to that effect into Jason’s ears, barely loud enough for me to make out. With me bent over already, Scott sets about fingering me. With lube, thank god.

One finger. All is well so far. Two fingers. Things are starting to get uncomfortable here. He reaches in as far as he can go, causing me to slow my pace on Jason. The urge to bite down is real, but I resist it knowing that the worse is yet to come.

“You’re ready for your fucking now stud,” Scott says. I bet he’s ready too. Scott definitely marked this in his calender, “day I fuck Ryan again”. It’ll be your turn soon enough Scotty. My senses go into overdrive as he shoves his member into my butt.

“You like to have someone pounding your ass don’t you,” Scott says. “FFFUUPPHH PPPHUU,” I struggle to get to words out with Jason still in my mouth. This is only temporary, concentrate on Jason and giving him pleasure. Giving him what he wants.

I moan in pain, Scott grunts like an animal, and Jason moans into Travis’ hand. With all my stimulation, Jason is the first to come close to his climax. “You want to cum boy?” Travis asks. “MMMHMMM YYEESSTT TTHER,” Jason moans into Travis’s hand.

“You can’t cum till I cum boy,” Scott commands still humping me non-stop. Jason doesn’t have to wait long though, Scott chooses not to shoot his load into my ass, but comes around and aims it at my face. How sexy. I feel his hot messy load on my face.

Seeing this takes Jason over the edge as well. “Swallow your husband’s load, stud, show him how much you love him,” Scott says. I settle on a compromise half spit, half swallow. When Travis pulls Jason out of me I couldn’t hold back my reflex to spit some of the bitter liquid out of my mouth.

“Satisfied?” I ask my oh so cruel robber. “I’ll feel better if you tell me the code,” Scott insists. I think I know where he’s trying to lead me to. “Fine. I’ll tell you the code,” I respond. “Excellent. Finally realise your place haven’t you. Whisper it in my ear, stud,” Scott says.

“Scott you’re a son-of-a,” I whisper, breaking character in this moment between the two of us. It doesn’t matter what I tell him anyway. “Oh is that so,” Scott fakes my response. “Let’s gag the two of them and check if it’s right,” Scott says.

My worn briefs are used to gag Jason, while for the second time I’m gagged with my own sock. “MMMMMM,” the both us test if the tape can be dislodged, to no avail. “Sit tight guys, we’ll be right back,” Scott says. This is my chance.

With not much time to lose I squirm over to Jason and grunt at him to loosen my knots. With both of our hands behind our backs, Jason struggles to find the correct knot with his hands. Come on, I just need a little give.

The sound of a scuffle can be heard from the bedroom. That’s so basic of you Scotty. We hear the frustrated grunts of a newly gagged man, then footsteps. Come on Jason, find the damn knot already. Jason does manage to loosen some kind of knot, I still can’t get out easily but I’ll have to make do with this.

I squirm back to where they left me and Scott comes back with a ball gagged robber. “The code checks out. But I guess only one of us gets to keep the spoils,” Scott chuckles to himself. Scott lays the bound man next to Jason and Travis hurls some abuse through the gag. “There’s still time to play with the 3 of you though,” Scott says to the 3 men he thinks are under his control. It’s closer to two and a half Scotty.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was written very well. I really enjoyed how most of chapter consisted of how he would get out of the situation and bracing for what was to come. He knew Scott would fuck him and just had to play his cards right.

I can’t wait to see how Jason is doing with all of this in the next chapter. A lot of that was pretty intense and I’m curious how much of it he was enjoying vs if he was afraid or just uncomfortable with the situation. Very well done.

Also the part of about Ryan not wanting to make him cry a second time today was so cute. I know their relationship is not the healthiest but they are so freakin cute together. Can’t wait for the next one.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely called that double cross! Not that surprising to see Scott wrest control, but exciting nonetheless! Poor Jason, though! This has to be overwhelming, especially as a first time! I hope he's doing well with everything And hopefully Ryan and get free, turn the tables, and keep his promise to his boyfriend!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure Jason will have a lot to say in the next chapter. I see you're rooting for Jason and Ryan's relationship, that puts you in a different camp from those telling Jason to run asap.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] You sure did call that one! If you guessed Scott correctly as well even better. As for your wish for Ryan to turn the tables and then submit again to Jason... Can't spoil anything.

If anyone is willing to place a bet on what's going to happen next, I'll be more than happy to read them. Your suggestion might just influence me.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 13 (M/MMM, M/M)
Jason

“MMMPPPHHH,” the three of us grunt into our gags as Scott continues to taunt us. I roll myself to face my boyfriend who is still struggling to free himself from his ropes. There are several wet spots on his face, the remnants of Scott’s load after he deliberately came on his handsome face.

There’s possibly some of mine there too, after all Ryan did spit some of my cum out after I shot into his mouth. He must be in a lot of pain, both physically and from the humiliation. Scott and Travis really put him through a lot, yet somehow he still has fight left in him. If I were in his shoes, I would be begging for mercy, I would have surrendered completely. Like how I have surrendered already in this current moment.

I can’t help but feel like I’m the reason Ryan is forced to endure so much. They used me as a tool to threaten my boyfriend, to get him to comply. And out of concern for me, he complied. When I was coerced into pleasuring both of our captors, he redirected all their heat on himself. He’s looking out for me even though he’s also being put through a lot. Oh Ryan, you’re my selfless guardian.

Which makes me feel even more guilty because I’ve lost myself lusting over these three hot men, over this role play scenario, pretending as if I’m really the victim of some perverted home invaders. I should be finding a way out of this, not giving in to everything my captors demand.

Ryan signalling me to help with his ropes, even after getting his ass pounded, shows he’s still seeking an out for the both of us. What have I done but hinder that cause? Forcing my boyfriend to bear greater and greater brunts on my behalf while I do nothing to help is all I’ve done so far. I’m so sorry Ryan.

“Ffrraa Fuu Mpphhay?” I’m not sure if Ryan understands what I’m trying to say. Ryan chuckles through his gag, resting his forehead on mine. He shuffles closer until our noses rub against one another, his hot breaths rushing onto my cheek. My eyes shut as he closes in for a kiss through all the tape and stuffing in our mouths. I’m the first to moan and Ryan quickly follows. I want so badly to kiss him on the lips, to feel his tongue in my mouth, to taste his sweet saliva; but all I taste is Ryan’s crotch sweat from his briefs. Being gagged with them in this moment is only making me fall in love even more with the taste, love by association I guess.

“Enough already love birds?” Scott asks, tapping the both of us on our thighs. “Before I turned against my partner he reminded me of one thing. I need to check on your bonds, make sure you both have no chance of escaping before I leave.” Scott says. Crap, Ryan’s progress on his ropes…

“MMMPPPHH!” Ryan protests violently, not wanting Scott to notice the increased slack in his ropes. “Wow, you’re actually close to being free. How dare you stud! You need more of an attitude adjustment, wait here,” Scott says, leaving to presumably gather more bondage supplies.

“HHLLLMMPHH MMMPPEE PPHAASSON!” Ryan shouts into his gag. Reaching desperately at his knots I try to find the one knot that will free something before Scott returns. “MMPPHH,” I whine into my gag as I try to see with my hands, with little effectiveness.

“OH the husband is helping too I see. Not afraid of being punished?” Scott says. NOO. Scott walks back and plants himself on top of Ryan, reasserting full control. The existing network of ropes on Ryan’s body is re-tightened and reinforced. His hands are put into a pair of leather mitts, stopping any attempt at picking at any of the knots. Scott then decides to put Ryan into an extremely strict hogtie, pulling his shoulders back and forcing his spine to arch awkwardly.

“FUCK YOU!” Ryan yells before his gag is replaced with a panel gag, the kind with a penis on one end. A leather blindfold is added on top of everything, plunging Ryan into what must be complete darkness. “Don’t make me take away your hearing too. Suck on that tip, imagine it’s me you’re sucking off. Trying to escape, how cute. Oh one more thing,” Scott says. What more is he going to do to my boyfriend?

He comes back with two cock rings. One for Ryan, after tying off the base of his shaft and balls in thin rope. The other for me? No, for Travis. Paying attention to his third captive, he ties off his partner’s privates in a similar way to Ryan. “It’s not personal okay, you make a great partner Travis,” Scott says, kissing his boyfriend over the ball gag and giving him a few slow teasing pumps.

There are moans coming from all around me. Ryan is straining in his bonds, a light sheen of sweat coating his ripped torso, further highlighting his already chiselled abs. “MMMPPHH,” he occasionally exerts his full strength, employing all the muscles in his body against the ropes. I want to help him, but I also want to do other stuff to him. You know want kind of stuff I’m referring to.

“That leaves you boy,” Scott says. Right, Scott hasn’t really done anything to me yet. “I think I’m going to bring you over somewhere to have you to myself. How does that sound?” Scott says. “PPPLSS,” I beg through my gag. “NNNNGGHHH,” Ryan is still trying to put himself between any of my aggressors.

“You have better things to worry about,” Scott presses a button on a remote. Simultaneously, Travis and Ryan both start to writhe in a mix of pleasure and torture. “You both can’t cum till I’m done with this boy,” Scott says as he slings my body over his shoulders.

“MMMMPPHH,” Ryan calls out and I try to yell out a response at him. Scott is taking me away as a personal toy, separating me from the person who has been shielding me so far.

Scott places me down his bed and crawls over my body like a panther eyeing its next meal. As his massive body towered over me, I can’t help but feel even smaller than I already am, like I’m shrinking in my own body.

He kisses me on the neck, hands reaching for the tape holding Ryan’s briefs in my mouth. Oh no, he’s going to change my gag into something worse. His own briefs? His gym clothes? This is taking me back to that time in his trunk.

Finally he pulls the stuffing out of my mouth. What is the first thing he asks me? “You’re doing okay Jason? Were things too intense for you?” Scott asks. OH, he’s actually checking up on me.

“Some water would be nice?” I say. “Of course, here drink from this,” Scott gently rests my head on his chest before slowing tipping some mineral water into my parched jaw. “Yea, I don’t think I’m quite used to how eager the three of you take things.” I respond to initial question. “Don’t sweat it. I’m shocked that you lasted the whole way without uttering the safeword. There were times where I thought you had enough.” Scott says. YES, I completely forgot about that. Erm what was it again?

“Let’s just stay here for a while and talk okay? I’ll uncuff your wrists, and then we can cuddle or whatever you feel like doing,” Scott says. A cuddle with the buff barista, how can I refuse. “That sounds fantastic,” I reply nearly immediately.

I massage my wrists while Scott leaves the cuffs on the bedside table. He allows me to curl up against him in the bed, robber and resident cuddling between the sheets. “Who came up with this idea?” I ask. “Travis is the mastermind, and I go with almost anything he says,” Scott responds. “Oh yes, the two of them. Want to play with the remote?” he fishes the cock ring remote and places them in my hands.

I press a few buttons randomly, unsure of how it works entirely. “Oops, I think you just turned them to the maximum setting,” Scott laughs. Did I? Oh no. Scott takes over again, probably bringing them down to a more reasonable setting. “How are things with Ryan? I know from experience that he can become a bit obsessed. And obsessed Ryan does a few crazy things,” Scott asks.

Like what he did to me a few hours ago? I can’t share that with Scott, it’s embarrassing for the both of us. But Scott is Ryan’s ex, he knows more about Ryan and his personality and history than me. Maybe he can share some tips so I can be a better boyfriend.

“Is there something I should know? How can I stop him from doing ‘crazy things’?” I test the waters. “Oh, it’s probably nothing then. I’m probably exaggerating things as a ‘crazy ex-boyfriend’, you know what I mean?” Scott replies running his hand through my hair and massaging my torso.

“You’re definitely a keeper, Jason. Such a pretty face. Can I kiss you?” Scott asks. “Can I kiss you?” I repeat coyly. I don’t know where the courage to flirt like that came from but Scott must be triggering something in my brain.

Scott pecks me on the forehead before smooching his way downwards to my waiting lips. “Mmmmm,” I moan into his mouth. “We can do whatever I want correct?” I ask boldly. “I did say that yes,” Scott says. “I won’t be crossing the line if I say I want to worship your body?” I ask again. No sex, that’s tantamount to betraying Ryan. I’m just doing what my captor is asking of me, even though it’s really me that is asking for it. Please don’t blame me, Scott’s just irresistible. Ryan is better, but Scott is something too.

“No you won’t,” Scott lifts his shirt over his head, revealing yet again his body builder physique. It’s glorious. Under his shirt Scott has been working up quite the sweat, what with all the active robber work. He lies back on the bed, raising and flexing hard both his hands over his head. All his arm muscles pop out at once. I start kissing his huge biceps, licking them, sucking on them, inching my way at my on pace to his armpits.

I put my nose against the hairs growing out of his pits and sniff, taking in his manly musk. Scott oozes masculine energy and he smells like it too. I stick my tongue out and start to go at his pits, my free arms massaging his pecs and nipples. We both produce sounds which indicate and further stimulate our pleasure.

I see Scott shutting his eyes, relishing in the sensations I’m giving him. I glance over to my left and see the metal handcuffs where Scott left them on the bedside table. I don’t know what possessed me in that moment but I decided to pick the cuffs up, careful not to alert Scott to anything.

His hands are already positioned in this uniquely vulnerable position, I don’t really have to do much. “You’re so hot Scott. Flex those muscles for me.” I say. Bring your wrists closer together! I bring one side of the cuffs over the railings of his bed’s headboard. *clack clack* In one swift motion, I lock both his wrists at once.

“What?” Scott is shocked by the sudden feeling of cold steel on his wrists. “Most importantly, you told me, don’t break character...... You sick perverted robber,” I say clamping my palm over his mouth.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

OH HELL YESSS! I’m so proud of Jason. The idea of Ryan taking out Scott and Travis and then letting Jason tie him didn’t interest me that, this however is perfect! The body worship into the handcuffs was genius!

I’m not usually ones for subs being in control but this is am enjoying way more than I thought I would. Well done!

Also I like how these events are helping build the relationship between Jason and Ryan. He’s seeing Ryan take hits from Travis and Scott in order to protect him. This event, even though it wasn’t what they planned, is still really helping them.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Superb! Jason taking control from Scott was so well done! I'm proud of him! And how nice that Scott already got Ryan all ready- the blindfold, panel gag, mitts, and ropes all make Ryan even more attractive if you ask me! I know it hasn't gone how they planned, but it is exhilarating to see Jason get the chance to be in control.

Now, he just needs to finish securing Scott, and make sure Travis hasn't gotten loose, then he and Ryan can have their own little fun!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent chapter! Loved how Jason of all people flips the evening around 180 degrees...He now is the saviour. Brilliant ending.

Now I have so many things floating through my head when it comes to Jason's and Ryan's revenge :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] So glad you enjoyed this. Wasn't sure how much you would enjoy having Jason being the one in control because of your earlier comments. So I decided to make Jason earn it, instead of having Ryan simply handing it to him. Happy it still appealed to you.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Hope the way it turned out surprised you, having Jason turning the tables. I agree, attractive men look way more attractive when they're in bondage, even for the doms. Let's see what Jason does when he's the one with the control.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] That's what happens when you underestimate people, you end up in ropes :lol: When it comes to Jason and Ryan's revenge, what are you envisioning? All your ideas would make Scott and Travis anxious, how 'nice' :twisted: do you want to be?

Guys, what happened to all the love for Scott and Travis? :lol: :lol: I'm getting the feeling everyone wants our hosts for the evening to 'suffer'.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I love Scott and Travis. Scott in particular. But I love them even more bound and gagged, so I have to root for Jason this time!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I am enjoying this a lot. Having Jason taking control on his own rather than it being handed to him is so much hotter in my opinion.

And I love Scott and Travis! Scott took the time to pull him away and make sure he was doing okay. He was willing to give relationship advice and cares about Jason and Ryan relationship.

Unfortunately Scott underestimated him during that incredibly hot body worship and found himself captured. Travis I am really excited to see more of. We don’t know enough about him compared to Scott so I hope after this robbery roleplay we some more of Travis and who he is as a character.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 14 (M/MMM)
Ryan

“UUNNGHH,” Travis moans occasionally over the faint buzz of our cock rings.

“MMMMMPPPPHHH!” my shouts are stifled by the protrusion invading my mouth. If Scott does anything to hurt my Jason I won’t forgive him. He and Travis have already tricked me, humiliated me and even fucked me. All that I can deal with. But you’ll be crossing a red line if you dare mess with my boyfriend.

He’s so easily frightened and traumatised. If horny Scott can’t think straight and rapes him, I’m not sure he’ll ever recover. At the minimum Scott must be torturing him right now, hitting him, teasing him, forcing him to give another blow job.

“MMMMHHPPGGHH!” these ropes are too tight, I can’t see anything because of the blindfold, and my hands can’t find any of the knots because they’re in these darn mitts.

Suddenly, I feel hands grazing past my erection, grabbing it awkwardly after a feeling around for it for a while. “Awww. Doonnn bbb aaanmphee,” Travis tries to communicate past his ball gag, his hands slowly massaging my shaft.

The extra stimulation on top of the low vibrations at the base of shaft causes me to moan involuntarily. “FFUUFF OFF!” I try to wriggle away but the strict hogtie is making any movement extremely difficult and taxing.

Leave it to Travis to try to keep the peace. He’s always been the one breaking up the petty squabbles I have with Scott from time to time. Usually it’s over a video game or something, two uber competitive gamer bros getting into a shouting match. This giant watches from the sidelines, smirking, intervening just before fists fly.

He’s forgetting that he’s the one that planned all this in the first place. Scott is not the only one in the firing line when I get out of this. No amount of cajoling with your hands now is going to change that.

“BBZZZZ,” the vibrations on our cock rings intensify, reducing the both of us into more ecstatic moans. I want to cum so bad, but the thin ropes constricting my balls are keeping me in a permanent state of frustration. Travis’ hands are only making things worse.

The vibrations quickly return to their original teasing setting. Bastard is playing with the remote! Does he have a third cock ring that he’s teasing Jason with? My poor Jason, Scott can’t do this to him.

Having two of my senses taken away from me is only heightening my sensitivity to the sounds around me. I don’t hear any screaming yet, or signs that Jason is in trouble.

“HHHGHHH,” a faint shout can be heard coming from the bedroom. It’s happening. NO. “Shut up,” a voice bounces off the walls in the hallway. Wait a second, that voice… It must be the echo distorting Scott’s voice.

“HA HA HA STOP HA HA PLS!” now that is unmistakably Scott’s voice. He’s laughing uncontrollably? This is only getting more confusing. What is Scott doing? What is Jason doing? Scott only sounds like this when… he’s tickled.

“HA HA HMMPHH! HHPPPHHH!” Scott’s laughter is interrupted by something muffling his mouth. Travis is also confused by the situation, he’s grip on my erection loosening as he also processes the noises coming from the bedroom.

A set of footsteps approaches us a few minutes later and Travis starts to laugh into his gag as well. What’s so funny? A body is dumped beside me, but with no grunting I can’t tell who it is. It can’t be Scott can it? It has to be Jason, he can’t have…

“Hello my darling,” Jason whispers sweetly into my ear. “HHHGGHH?” I indicate my surprise through my gag. “Are you proud of me? I did it myself. I escaped from the robber and managed to subdue him too,” he announces to the room.

Travis and Scott grunt into their gags beside me. It’s almost like how it’s always meant to be, except with me being tied up as well. Jason removes my pecker gag and immediately kisses me. We’ve been waiting the whole night to do this.

“Now you can untie mmmppphhh,” Jason cuts off my request by stuffing the pecker gag right back in my mouth. What is he doing? I already been through so much for him, I sucked him off, he came into his master’s mouth, my end of the bargain is done already.

“You promised me remember? Please let me do this,” he asks teasing my still hard member in his hands. Jason, I’m spoiling you with this, but somehow a part of me is saying that I’ll enjoy this? Relinquishing control once in a while, if only to my perfect cute boyfriend can't be that bad right? “Ffmm,” I sigh into the gag, and Jason squeals in delight. “The three of you will enjoy this. I’ll go fetch some toys,” Jason says leaving the three of us to struggle and groan.

Scott and Travis’ heavy bag of gear and toys is plopped on the floor beside us. Scott and Travis can be heard complaining as Jason snips away their clothes with what I presume is their safety scissors. We may have to pay for that with cash!

“Okay, three hot hard muscle boys naked in front of me, who wants to get edged first?” Jason asks. “MMPPGHH,” the protests are unanimous. I haven’t cum all night, you can’t do this to me.

“Sounds like three eager participants to me,” Jason says. He undoes my hogtie, allowing blood to flow back into my numb legs, and lines us up shoulder to shoulder on the floor with our arms still secured behind our backs.

“Mouth, cock ring, vibrator or hand?” he asks. “All of the above! Wow, you guys are planning to keep me busy,” Jason says. He sure sounds excited for this. I’m happy he’s happy, but why must he include me in this torture.

Time seems to warp, I can’t tell if it’s minutes or hours, but Jason keeps the three of us right on the edge, stopping all stimulation once our moans become too loud. Sometimes he’ll squeeze and tug our balls to really make sure none of us climaxes accidentally.

Travis starts to beg first, Scott and me somehow turning this into another competition. I won’t beg Jason for anything, I’m choosing to let him do this. Scott you do it, I know you can’t resist this for too long. I hope he blindfolded the both of them as well. This is our revenge bastards!

“PPLLSS MMMPHHH,” Scott finally relents and begins to plea into his gag. “You’re enjoying your own briefs in your mouth? Payback is sweet isn’t it dear robber,” Jason says. I almost forgot how good of a storyteller Jason is, he’s perfect for roleplay. All those fantasies about himself being tied up, he can turn all those around now as he plays with the three attractive men now firmly in his control.

Just when I thought Jason is finally giving us some time to rest, he lifts me up onto my knees. Scott and Travis let out frustrated sighs as Jason flips them around to lie on their stomachs. From the sound of their heavy bodies hitting the ground, Jason must be only shifting them halfway onto their sides and letting gravity do the rest of the work for him. Being a dom is hard work Jason! All that lifting, roping and pleasuring I do is tiring too.

“Fuck them senseless Ryan. Let your rage loose,” Jason says. OH, let me and I will. Anger, frustration, cold hard revenge. The both of you will think twice before planning such a game against this couple again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll swap between my living dildo and the silicone one. No rest for you two,” Jason comes up with his best evil chuckle. He’s still coming off cute though, the commitment to acting is strangely attractive nonetheless.

“NNNMMOOPHH,” Scott and Travis play along, mentally prepping themselves as Jason begins to lube all our equipment up. He guides my blindfolded self into unknown body one. “NNGGHH,” Scott groans as I slowly thrust my way deeper into him. Once you’re loose I’m going to town on you Scotty.

The room transforms into a steamy sweaty musk-filled environment. Jason orchestrates everything expertly, swapping me periodically between Scott and Travis, filling their holes with either my raging boner or a dildo. Bouncing off the walls is the constant sounds of sex, moaning and groaning, my rage-filled grunts, their pain-induced pleas for mercy. Gradually, we all shift into passionate, pleasurable rhythm, it’s clear we’re all enjoying what happening to us.

“I think we’re all ready now,” Jason says. He finally removes the leather blindfold from my eyes. The glare from the sudden influx of light hurts my eyes, but I eventually adjust to the scene in front of me.

Instead of a leather blindfold, Jason chose bandanas for Scott and Travis, red and blue respectively. He pulls me away from Travis and gently flips the two of them over again, removing their blindfolds as he does so. The three of us look at each other lustfully, torsos drenched with sweat, a trickle flowing down the natural channels formed by our pronounced abs down to our tied up hard dicks.

One by one Jason releases our erections from their tight restrictive ropes, a few additional pumps is all it takes for us to spew our loads all over the floor and over our bodies. Jason notices how we’re all catching our breaths but are limited in our ability to do so by our gags. Carefully, he walks around undoing all our gags, kissing us the moment each of our lips are free.

“Who’s going to say it first? That was fun!” Scott says while still breathing heavily. “You continue to surprise all of us Jason,” Travis adds. “When can we do this again?” Scott asks. I hate to admit it, but I was thinking of that exact question too.

“How about now,” Travis says, knocking Jason over with a headbutt and pinning his lighter body with his weight. “I thought you guys have had enough already,” Jason says squirming under Travis’ sweaty naked body.

“Quick Scotty, untie me. Now my boy, now you’re underestimating us,” I say. The night is still young. We still have time to make things right with our unlikely, slender captor. All four of us don’t know how long into the night this would go on for. All we know is that this will certainly be a dinner date to remember.
---

The dinner date, although not going how I initially thought it was going to go, was a complete and utter success. My relationship with Jason is stronger now that it ever has been. In the following days we continued to discuss and set boundaries for how our relationship will work. I get to do whatever I want to him (within reason) when we’re back in the dorms, in exchange I leave him the space to continue to excel in school, no constant love texts, no interruptions when he’s completing work. We are going to work as a couple, no one’s going to separate us now.

Text from: Unknown number. Come to the restroom by the stadium. I have a present for you. ~J

That’s weird. Did Jason change his phone number? I’m close-by anyway, might as well check it out. “Hello? Jason? Babe, what’s this present you want to give me? Early birthday gift?” I say entering what seems like an empty restroom.

I sense someone coming from behind me, but before I turn around they knock me over the shoulder with a blunt object, the impact flooring me. A cloth covers my nose and mouth. Chloroform. I struggle to bring the hand away from my airways. This is bad. The effects of the chemical slowly take on my body. “Shhhh. You’re safe Ryan. Just breathe deep, you’re safe,” its from a familiar voice, but I’m too groggy to figure out who now...

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Ahhh that was amazing! Ryan letting him take the reigns and have his fun which he ended up enjoying as well. That was perfect date night for them.

I love how over protective he is of Jason. He was will to end the relationship with Scott if he hurt Jason. God I love their relationship. And what a cliff hanger.

I don’t think Professor Silver Fox cause from what I remember, he and Ryan haven’t interacted yet. Maybe Scott and Travis but who knows. Can’t wait to see how Jason reacts to Ryan being kidnapped, that is if he isn’t already kidnapped himself.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Bravo, Jason, bravo! To expertly control and command those three big, tough guys was well done, and his first time too! I'm also really looking forward to more of the four of them doing some great roleplay! I'm also happy that Ryan was able to get into it too, and is making strong efforts to work on his relationship with Jason.

Also, the cliffhanger! amazing! Part of me wants to think it's Scott/Travis/Jason having fun, but idk if any of them have easy access to chloroform... but a certain hunky professor might...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] It was fun writing it as well, hoping you enjoyed what Jason could do when he is the one in control. Ryan and Jason are growing on you as a couple too, they'll be happy to hear that. As for the cliff hanger, I can't spoil anything, sorry :D

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Glad you enjoyed the couples' dinner date/roleplay session, Jason will be happy to know you're proud of him. Adressing the cliff hanger, again, interesting theory you have, but I don't want my response prejudicing anything. :D

Of course I know what is happening to Ryan and I'll try not to give any spoilers. The next chapter may shine some light on what is happening, [mention]Bradstick[/mention] thinks Jason might already be kidnapped at this point, you'll find that out soon. I'm happy to read any of your, or other commenters, theories as to what is going on and who is doing it. All I can say is, I wrote this story with the following events in mind from the beginning, it has infuenced all the earlier chapters, it took me 14ish chapters to finally get to what I've been dying to write but I'm here and I'm extremely excited and I hope when it comes you'll like reading it. cheers :lol:
Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

I'm only on the first 2 chapters but I am loving this story. Can't wait for the rest.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
I just read Chapters 10 & 11. The eleventh chapter is undoubtedly my favourite so far.
It was - like the previous ones - superbly written and immensely enjoyable 8-)

This sort of couple vs couple roleplaying is HOT!
Cute little Jason muffled by a giant handgag, duct-taped into silence and now about to get a giant cock rammed down his throat.
Ryan's muffled cursing and angry grunting also add to the scene. I'm particularly loving the way Scott and Travis talk. They're both very hot and sure of themselves. All in all, you paint a very arousing and expertly described dynamic between these four.

Fuck, this is great!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Boundfreak[/mention] Hey there. Feel free to update on your progress on the story. Happy the first 2 chapters hooked you in, Jason and Ryan are barely saying hi :)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you so much. Your last sentence got me all :shock: Happy the chapters continue to take you somewhere. You seem to love it when Jason really gets it as the sub.
Hopefully the next chapters will continue to give you a dose of what you're looking for.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ah haha! I just finished reading chapters 12 & 13.
Really wasn't expecting Jason to take the reins at the end of them.
Looks like he'll soon have three hunky dudes restrained and under his control.

Can't wait to see what he does with the opportunity 8-)
Excellently told [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]! That was a very nice twist!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you. The dinner-date roleplay chapters were a hoot to write. You're so close to catching up, sorry for moving the goalposts again. :D
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 15 (M/M)
Jason

Aren’t you guys proud of me? I still shiver when I recall the events that happened during the dinner date at Scott and Travis’. It’s like something possessed me from the moment I cuffed Scott’s arms to the bed. Dom Jason. I didn’t know I had it in me.

Of course, I have fantasised about bound and gagged men other than me, and one of the reasons I got enticed my by the dinner date in the first place was getting to see Ryan, Scott and Travis all trussed up in front of me. But those were just ideas, actually executing them was a whole other matter.

I’m feeling ambivalent towards dom Jason. On the one hand it feels very unnatural to me, like I’m exercising a rarely used muscle or a part of my brain. On the other hand, I can’t wait for another chance to do it again. If only someone will give me the opportunity. Ryan certainly doesn’t seem like he’d be willing to do it.

Just look at what Ryan has been doing with me; he has spent the past few days getting ‘payback’ from me because of how ‘naughty’ I was. I know right, so hot. I wish I could record the special way he says it to me just so I can replay whenever I want. “Jason, you were so naughty back there,” he would whisper in my ears as he ties my hands behind my back. I’m wearing long-sleeves today, to hide those rope marks.

“MMMMM,” I would moan into whatever I was gagged with. Yesterday it was a ball gag, the other day it was a simple strip of tape he could easily remove and replace.

Sometimes I would just sit bound and gagged and watch my boyfriend go about his day. There’s something incredibly hot about that, like I’m a piece of furniture decorating his room. When he gets bored he would come to me to get serviced, muscle worship, feet worship, blowjobs, I’ve done the lot.

One day he was particularly horny and tasked me with keeping him hard throughout the day. Failure to do so would result in various punishments. OMG that was fun. The number of loads I received that day was… too many to remember. Each time it was increasingly more challenging getting him hard again, resulting in said punishments. As a finale he drilled me, if you catch my drift. I’m still sore from that day of fun, finding a comfortable seating posture is difficult on this non-cushioned chair I’m seating on now.

We’ve come to an agreement on how our relationship will work, having his way with me only while we are at the dorms is part of the deal, and I’m loving it. I’m doing great in school, I daydream about Ryan when I have the time, and when I get back he makes some of those dreams come true.

One can’t have it all I suppose. I should be more than content having Ryan as my boyfriend, I shouldn’t be asking for anything more...

“I expect more from you class! You’re all smart people, you beat so many of your peers to come here. Please show me that you didn’t leave your brains back home. See you next week, everyone,” Professor Williams says to the stream students shuffling out of the lecture theatre.

“Jason. I was looking for you. Do you mind coming to my office for a while?” he catches me as I was walking past him. “Sure,” I reply. I follow his broad and tall frame down into the faculty building.

“Please come in and take a seat.” he holds the door open for me. The homely office is exactly what you would imagine a professor’s office would look like. Shelves of books line the walls, except, they are neatly arranged instead of haphazardly and hastily stacked.

“You want something to drink?” he asks. “I’m fine thank you,” I reply. “No no I insist,” he shoves a glass into my hands and takes a seat behind his desk. “It’s not poison I think, just water,” he laughs, flashing his pearly white teeth. Taking a slow gulp, I oblige. Something about it tastes different, its sweeter. Maybe it’s the grinning silver-haired man I’m seeing through the glass that’s playing tricks on me.

“You wanted to talk to me because?” I ask. “Oh because you’re my favourite student,” he says. What? “Haha, you’re joking right,” I reply, feeling very uneasy at this point. “Only a little, you are a stellar pupil after all. No, I wanted to talk to you about a certain message you sent me a few days ago,” he says.

Nooooo. I deleted that. You weren’t supposed to have seen that. “Well… that…. Erm that was… was…” I’m reduced to a stammering mess, struggling to come up with a response. Pulling and combing my hair with my hand my sleeve shifts down enough to reveal some prominent red marks on my wrists.

“What is that on your arm?” Professor Williams immediately spots my chaffed wrists and jumps from his office chair, swiftly walking around his desk. Going into a half kneel he gently holds my arm, bringing it closer to his eyes for inspection.

“Is he hurting you? What’s his name again?” he asks, a hint of franticness showing through the cracks of his usually calm tone. “Ryan. And no, I love him, he loves me. I like it when he… when he…” I stutter. “Ties you up?” he completes the sentence for me.

“mmhmm,” I nod. “I see. You understand why I would be concerned? Especially after receiving that kind of message from you? I almost…” he stops himself. Almost what? Come to my rescue? My white knight… OH I had a sex dream about this man.

“We were going through a rough patch, it’s fine now really,” I try to explain away all the coincidences that must be leading him to conclude that Ryan is a monster. “You know, it’s safe to talk to me,” he says, his body inching towards me, both his hands are on my knees now.

I’m hit with the strong smell of his cologne again, his concerned eyes looking straight up into mine. Change the topic now Jason! This is getting so awkward now. “I’m really okay, trust me. Gee, where did you get that cologne?” mid-sentence I already figured it was a stupid question but I decided to commit to the question regardless.

“Oh is it too strong? A student gave some anonymous feedback a few semesters ago: “Great lectures, smells like the gym though.” I like to teach after going to the gym in the mornings, what can I do? So, I deliberately chose this to mask the problem. Have I gone too far? Which would you prefer: a sweaty professor or a cologne-doused one?” he says. Sweat. No, Jason, no. That’s an inappropriate place to go again.

“It’s a joke not a quiz question. No need for the cold sweat,” he laughs tapping my knees. Has his hands been on my knees this whole time? “Can I leave now? Since we’ve cleared things up,” I ask. I need to get out before I do something I’ll regret.

“Of course. You had me worried for days, but phew, that was unwarranted. I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon Jason.” he says, ushering me out the with usual charismatic smile on his face. “Something tells me, I will,” he chuckles to himself, running his hand through his hair just like how a model would.

I steal one last glance at undeniably sexy professor as I leave the room, his thick arms bulging in this sleeves as he held the door open for me again. Am I imagining things, or was there something going on back there? I’m terrible with these kinds of signals. I missed on Ryan’s for such a long time for example.

*bzz bzz* My phone vibrates: incoming call from Scott. “Jason! Thanks for picking up. Look, Travis and I are rearing for a second get together between the four of us. We’ve got a big surprise for you, but it’s a secret for now. What does your schedule look like for the next few days?” Scott asks.

“Sure, I’m down for whatever you two fiendish minds are plotting. It’s relatively empty this week, why are you asking?” I reply. “It’s a secret remember. We’ve got Ryan down already, just thought it would be best to check in with you too,” Scott says from the other end.

“All’s good, even the rest of today is clear.” I say. “Excellent. You’ll find out soon. We’re gonna to top the first dinner date, don’t you worry. Bye for now,” Scott says. Another perk of being with Ryan, his friends.

I’m sure some of the correspondence between my boyfriend and Scott has been about how to play with me, trading ideas about how to deal with their subs. Trading pictures between the two of them of me or Travis in various submissive states. Not the mention the free coffees I’ve been getting from Scott’s workplace.

Text from: Ryan. Come to the restroom by the stadium. Big surprise. I’m sure you’ll love it. ~Ryan

I thought we agreed, I’m out of bounds when I’m in school, this better be good. But as Ryan commands, so it shall be done.

The stadium is usually empty during the day, the jocks only converging on it at night. The “Cleaning in progress” sign is set up at the entrance to the narrow walkway leading to both restrooms. What kind of joke is this. It’s not April fools.

“MMMMPPHHH,” I hear a low murmur coming from inside where the male restroom is. Thinking it was nothing at first, I turn around getting ready to head back, the dorms are nearby anyway. “MMMMPPHH,” the same noise echoes out into the walkway again. Can that be what Ryan was referring to?

“Hello, Ryan. I’m here. Where are the noises coming fr…” my jaw drops to the floor as I turn into the rear of the large empty-looking restroom. It’s Ryan, struggling on the floor bound and gagged, a vibrator attached to his exposed erection.

There’s a note on the floor beside his writhing form. “Hey Jason, this is Ryan. Surprise! I know you’ll love this. Yes, I agreed to this. Now I’m blindfolded, gagged, ear plugged, hard, and packaged nicely just for you! You can do anything you want to me. Just promise me, don’t ruin the fantasy by removing stuff other than the vibrator. I’m always feisty, deal with it,” a smirky face is drawn at the end of the note.

Ryan agreed to this? How long has he been planning this, this surprise. “Scott? Travis?” I shout into the blue tiled room. No response. “MMMMPPHHH!” Ryan is the only reply I hear.

“Ryan?” my hands graze my boyfriend. “MMMMPPHHH!” he kicks his tied legs into the air. Blindfolded, gagged, ear plugged, right. Once again, I find the usual roles between me and Ryan reversed. This time, he went out of his way to arrange it for me.

I can’t say I don’t love this give and take, the 5 percent of the time he let’s himself be the sub. However, isn’t this going a bit too far, especially for you Ryan. He says he hates it, does he secretly love it? Only if it’s me? Perhaps he’s simply making a sacrifice for me. But, I thought the dinner date was a one-off, and I haven’t mentioned anything to him about wanting a repeat. Is he reading my mind again? My inner dialogues between dom Jason and sub Jason?

“Ow,” somehow Ryan manages to land one of his kicks on my chest. He’s being real feisty, that’s for sure. Fuck it, it’s on now. I’ll find out the details later.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic