Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh I don’t trust this one bit. I was half expecting Prof Williams to drug that water to knock him out. I don’t think this is part of the plan with Travis and Scott but I could be wrong. Something is a miss and I can’t wait to find out what is really happening.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Scott and Travis are wicked, if they are behind this- getting Ryan mad at Jason, and getting Jason in trouble for domming again! Wonder if they'll swoop in and "save" Ryan by subduing Jason after the sub has his fun!

If this is the professor, though, he is evil! I still suspect that Williams has a hand in this. Scott would no doubt know about Ryan and Jason's agreements by now. What if there's a camera in the restroom for Prof to watch his favorite student????

The mystery intrigues me! Can't wait to find out what's going on!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Thank you. The dinner-date roleplay chapters were a hoot to write. You're so close to catching up, sorry for moving the goalposts again. :D
Nonsense, my friend. Being fully caught up to the latest chapter is completely irrelevant to me and doesn't factor into my equation. You can move the goalposts as much as you want. Of course, I'll be glad when I'm fully caught up, but reaching the end isn't a goal for me ;)

With that being said, I did pretty much everything I needed to do today and am getting ready to start my readthrough of Chapter 14.
Just need to get myself another coffee dripping, and then I can sit down and get to it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, that was quite the steamy orgy foursome we got there! :lol:
Who would've thought Jason had it in him to make the most of this situation and take charge of not one but THREE guys? I certainly didn't!

The thing that struck me most about this scene was Ryan's staunch protectiveness of Jason.
He genuinely seemed more concerned for his boyfriend than he was by his own untimely fate.
A far more loving and versatile guy than what he was initially being credited for.

What a cliffhanger to end that scene on!
I strongly suspect the involvement of a certain someone, though I've also been known to make mistakes...on occasion 8-)
Only one way to find out if my suspicions are correct!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago What a cliffhanger to end that scene on!
I strongly suspect the involvement of a certain someone, though I've also been known to make mistakes...on occasion 8-)
Only one way to find out if my suspicions are correct!
And who might that be? There are a few theories floating around now, I wonder how similar yours is from the rest. But yes, only one way to figure out the mystery ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So this whole professor thing isn't over. Would like to see what transpires there next. I think Jason will be re-introduced to him...

Now I am hoping that Ryan has been tricked. And that Scott and Travis come in to dom Ryan....and Jason. Payback :lol:

Whatever happens it will be great!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago And who might that be? There are a few theories floating around now, I wonder how similar yours is from the rest. But yes, only one way to figure out the mystery ;)
Something tells me this has to do with a certain Silver Fox.

1. His knowledge of Ryan's phone number. If Prof has a photographic memory, he might've seen the number on the screen of Jason's phone while Jason was busily texting Ryan or reading his messages in class.

2. Chloroform would be stored in the school's science lab, most likely under lock & key. A student would/should not have access to it.

In any case, I guess I'll be finding out in the next chapter today.
That is, if his identity is revealed in it of course ;)

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Strange things are occurring aren't they. The prof drugging the water might be a good idea for another story though, just that it didn't occur in this one :lol:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] interesting theories there, I cannot confirm or deny anything :D Whoever they are this person is going to be quite the schemer.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] If I understand correctly what you mean by re-introduced ;) ;) like how he was introduced to Ryan? Interesting, you'll find out if that will happen.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Suspect #1 seems like the silver fox indeed. Somehow our Prof has made some doubters here. Your reasoning as to why looks solid as well, I think others have been thinking along the same lines.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 16 (M/M)
Ryan

“Ryan, wakey wakey,” someone whispers in my ear. “Ughhhh,” why do I feel so tired. Did I sleep on my floor? I try to rub my eyes awake… huh I can’t move my hands. I’m blinking but everything is still dark. CRAP! That’s rope on my wrists, and that’s a blindfold covering my eyes. I remember now, I’ve been kidnapped!

“Hello!? Who the hell are you? Why did you knock me out?” I shout, the considerable echo tells me that I’m probably still in the restroom where I was knocked out. “Hello! Hehhmmmhhh,” a leather-gloved hand clamps tight on my mouth.

“Shhhh, quiet my baby. No one is around to hear your shouts. You don’t want to get hoarse for nothing right?” the mystery voice is muffled, like he’s wearing a mask or a face covering.

“MMMPPHHHH!” I struggle to get out of his grip. There are ropes up and down the length of my body. My ankles, my knees, my thighs all have loops of ropes around them. My wrists are individually secured to each thigh. There are also ropes above and below my pecs, around my neck and under my pits, all constricted with an ample length of rope, binding my arms to the side of my body. The combination of all of these transforms me into wriggling worm, unable to fight back and at the full mercy and control of my captor.

“Quit struggling Ryan, you aren’t getting out of this,” he says, then leaning in for… a kiss?! Holding me down with one hand, I feel his heavy breaths on my neck. “Mmmmmm, I love the way you smell Ryan,” he caresses me with a hand, sliding his way down my pecs and my abs until he finally reaches my crotch.

“Can you get hard for me Ryan?”, this mystery guy is sick in the head. “MMMPHHH! LLLMMM MMMPHHH GGGGNNHH,” I shout again into the leather covering my mouth. Paying no heed, mystery man squeezes and kneads my crotch. “Ryan, I said, GET HARD,” he says pissed, punching me straight on the balls.

“MMMMMPPHHH FFFMMHH!” I scream in pain. Getting hit in the balls is a full-bodied experience, the pain emanating throughout my body. “You better cooperate Ryan. If you love to dish out the bondage why don’t you love being on the other side of the equation too?” he warns me. I’m the opposite of turned on right now, I’m fighting for my life! “MMMMPPHHH,” I shout again into the hand gag, hoping for a miracle.

A cleaner, an athlete coming for an early training session, a random passer-by looking to relieve himself in the restroom. I just need one person to hear me and call for help.

Mystery man sighs and tuts with his mouth: “Didn’t I tell you that nobody is coming to help you. I promise, I’m not going to hurt you.”

“MMMPPHH?” I grunt. Not going to hurt me? You just punched me in the nuts. “That’s if you quit fighting big man,” he giggles to himself. “You just got to trust me, I care about you Ryan. I promise you’ll be able to find the fun in this,” he lets out a far more sinister laugh. What does this sicko what with me?

“Will you stay quiet for a while,” he says, placing a threatening fist on my crotch again. Do I have any choice at this point. Stay calm Ryan. You have to bide your time, there has to be some weaknesses in this guy. You have to study your opponent first, before you’ll be able to strike and find a means of escape,

“Mmmmhmmm,” I nod unwillingly. “You know the consequences if you renege on your promise mister,” mystery man says before releasing my jaw from his tight grip. “Such a beautiful body. I can’t wait to have my way with you. You’re going to love having my tongue exploring every inch of your sexy body. I’m sure of that.” he says.

He spends the next few minutes caressing me all over, sniffing in some places and licking areas of exposed skin. I imagine he’s getting incredibly turned by this somehow, having me of all people bound and in his control.

“Still not getting hard eh. Do you not like me? I’m working my ass off over here” there’s a real disappointment in his voice. A voice I’ve still yet to identify. I think I recognise this voice, but I can’t know for certain though. “Time to outsource the task, I suppose,” he says to himself.

“Sit tight, be right back,” he pats me on the stomach. “Wait, what do…” I say before getting interrupted by a finger pressed on my lips. “Hush Ryan, remember the rules?” he says. No, I don’t want to be punched in the balls again, not when I’ll get nowhere and nothing out of it.

“Okay this should do the trick,” he says, unbuttoning my jeans and lowering my fly. My briefs are then lowered to expose my cock and balls, a small device of some sort is attached to it. “Ready?” he asks.

The small device starts to vibrate. Ah, a bullet vibrator. “You sick bastard. I’m not going going to give you what you want,” I say to my captor. “I think I’ve let you go on for far too long now,” he says. A large ball gag is forced into my mouth, mystery man mercilessly shoving it as far down as it will go. “MMPPHHHH,” I grunt and struggle in vain. “I love watching you wriggle like a useless worm. I’ll leave you on your own now. Remember Ryan, I love you,” he says.

Those were the final words I heard before he stuffs my ears with a set of ear plugs, using tape to prevent me from shaking them out. Blinded, deafened, bound and gagged, the sensations on my shaft only intensify and become more acute.

He loves me? What a creepy thing to say, even for a kidnapper.

Gradually my will to deny my captor the satisfaction of my surrender dissipates, my grunts turn into whines which in turn give in to pleasure-filled moans. Ryan you’re hard but you won’t cum. You can’t let this kidnapper humiliate you like this. Don’t play into his hand.

“MMMPPHHH,” I can’t even hear the volume of my moans and groans. Time becomes a complete blur. How long has it been since I was knocked out? How long has it been since he began torturing me with this frustrating vibrator.

Out of nowhere I sense the presence of my captor again, his hands brushing past my body. “MMMPPPHH,” I complain into my gag. This sicko has been getting off watching me struggle this whole time! “PPHHUUUCC PPHHUUU,” I grunt, kicking aimlessly at where I think mystery man is.

After a few misses, I successfully hit the bastard in the chest. HA, that’ll teach you. Mystery man jumps on me in retaliation, his knees at my sides as he sits on my stomach. He finds both my nipples and squeezes them hard over my shirt. “MMMMPPHHH!” I scream. The satisfaction from kicking him is very quickly diminishing at this point.

Perhaps, he’s changing tactics now that I’m semi-compromised. I say that because this time round there’s far more kissing coming from mystery man. The groping is also less aggressive, instead it’s more tender and sensual.

After fondling me for a while, he returns his attention to what he’s been obsessed over this whole time, my cock. Leaving the vibrator on he starts to lick the tip of my dick, the added stimulation causing me to writhe and struggle more in my bonds.

Kiss, lick, suck. Kiss, lick, suck. It’s an endless, teasing cycle. “Ughhh Phuccc Plsss uughhh wann cuuummmm,” I give to the torture and beg for release. My captor hears my pleas, and decides to remove the vibrator from my erection, bringing me further away from the release I desperately desire.

“uuughhhh mmmphhhh,” my moans are met with slaps on my hard dick. Keeping me hard with slow steady strokes he continues sniffing and licking my body. After what must have been hours struggling in this restroom, my body is slick with a thin layer of sweat.

Tucking his nose as close as possible into my pits, I feel him taking in as much of my scent as possible. He’s been speaking this whole time, but the earplugs cause his words to be entirely unintelligible.

Lifting my shirt up, he gains access to my abs and lower torso. He tongues my navel, causing a shudder to run through my spine. “NNNGGHHH PHHUUUCC PPHUUU,” I use all the muscles at my disposal to seek to fling this pervert off my body.

I manage a small roll to lie on my side, but that simply gave mystery man access to my butt for further assault. Light smacks warm up my ass to far heavier slaps and aggressive kneading.

I bite down hard on the ball gag in response to the repeated slaps on my ass, the pain accumulating over successive rounds of slapping. When I get out of this, I’ll track down this bastard and have my revenge. I just need some clues to his true identity.

This guy firstly knows who I am, and secondly is crazy enough to attempt a full-fledged kidnapping on me. Who would have such a motive to kidnap me? No names are coming up.

One thing is clear about my assailant, he’s a sicko that’s for sure. He’s stroking my cock once again, sitting firmly on my stomach to prevent me from rolling around again. The teasing and edging is over it seems, he intends to have me climax this time. The pumping gains pace, his mouth taking over after a while, lips sliding up and down my shaft while his tongue pleasures my head.

The stirring in my loins concentrates and reaches near a climax. “Gahhh,” my mind loses control of my body and pulses of cum flow into mystery man’s mouth. Judging by the continued suction on my dick, the pervert happily slurped up the entirety of my load.

His hands reach behind my head to unbuckle the ball gag, allowing a pool of drool to flow out of my mouth. “You pervert. Get off of me now. You disgust me,” I let out a tirade of abuse. The earplugs are removed.

“Whoa Ryan, it’s me Jason. I thought you wanted this.” Jason says. Jason!? How can you be the mystery man, there’s no way, unless…

“You’re not safe Jason. Get away from here now. Before it’s too late and he comes back,” I say. Something is amiss here, I may not be the only target of this kidnapper here, Jason is most likely at risk too.

“Who?” Jason asks still surprised and confused by what is going on.

“Me,” it’s Mystery man’s voice. “mmmphhmmm,” Jason yelps as Mystery man jumps on him and is probably smothering him with his leather gloves. “Noooo, you freak. What do you want out of the both of us?” I plea with our assailant.

“MMMMPHHH! Mmmmm….” I hear the strength of Jason’s voice and the volume created by his attempts to shake the Mystery man off of him slowly die down. He did the same thing to me a few hours ago, and now I’ve led Jason into the same trap.

“Nothing much Ryan. Do you know who I am now,” Mystery man pulls down the material that has been distorting his voice this entire time. Crap, I know this voice. I’m sorry Jason, I think I’m the one who brought this upon us.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Ryan. I'm feeling a little bad for him, especially because I don't think this is Scott or Travis.

I'm also second guessing my original Professor guess. I'm starting to think that this is Ryan's ex, the one who accused him of manipulating him. Is he perhaps jealous of Ryan's new relationship with Jason?

It's either mysterious ex or the Professor! It has to be!

Great chapter, and curse you for keeping this mysterious man a secret from us for longer!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I don’t think this is Travis or Scott, however they may have something to with it. I think this might be an ex or somebody Ryan rejected in general. Either way what a great chapter.

I feel so bad for Ryan, him leading Jason into the trap is gonna get to him. Especially if the mystery man starts hurting Jason.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] :lol: it's only fun for mystery man if he keeps his identity a secret. And the theories are getting wilder, I love it! At least we know that it's a man, 50% of the population has been ruled out :twisted: only 50% remaining to eliminate.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Your theories are changing too, that's interesting. As for Ryan feeling bad and Jason getting hurt, the next chapters will show whether that's the case, and also reveal more about mystery man. Mystery man claims: "I won't hurt you." I like how no one trusts him on that at this point.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just read Chapter 15 and I really must say, this is absolutely fantastic!
As you know, I have a big thing for scenarios where a bound & gagged victim has suffered a form of injustice but is unable to communicate it, leaving his would-be saviour (in this case, Jason) completely oblivious. I realise this is unintentional, but you've hit one of my biggest buttons with this.

This is bloody hot, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
Superb writing, just as I've come to expect from you.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Arggh! And here I was expecting the big reveal, only to be left waiting for the next chapter! 8-)

This was quite brilliant [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
I love the transition of the original Mystery Captor leaving and then Jason walking into the scene and taking over.
Ryan was left completely oblivious to it, and as a result, so were we until the end of this chapter.
It ties in quite superbly with the previous one, what with Jase finding his poor boyfriend all roped up for him.

I fuckin' can't wait to find out who this mystery guy is!
Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy-boi! Excellent work as always.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you again, I'm pleased to have pressed your buttons. And you've caught up now!! Now you can find out the identity of mystery man together with the others.

Hopefully this next chapter will help. 8-)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 17 (M/MM)
Jason

“I think he’s waking up Ryan. I don’t know what you see in him, I guess he’s a little bit cute when he was asleep. Do you watch him when he’s sleeping too?” an unknown voice says. “uuughhhh,” I groan as I blink myself awake.

What happened to me? I was playing with Ryan like he wanted me to per his note. Then I removed his gag and he told me to run. He sounded serious which took me by surprise, I was expecting a thank you instead. Then a leather gloved palm clamped over my mouth and nose, forcing me to sniff a weird smelling white cloth. I tried to fight, I really did, but I slowly lost feeling in my limbs and my eyelids became so heavy. So so heavy.

“MMMMPPPHHH!” a familiar but muffled voice called out. Is that Ryan? “mmmmphhh,” I try to respond to the voice but my tongue is being pressed down by some kind of fabric stuffing. “I think he’s trying to talk to you. Do you think he knows that it’s you filling his mouth? How well have you trained this one?” the unknown voice speaks again.

I’ve been blinking but everything is still pitch black, there something on my eyes. “mmmmpggh,” I moan again trying to remove whatever it is that is covering my eyes. This is when I become aware of the ropes binding my wrists together behind my back. Huh? I tug at my wrists and somehow what I do with my wrists can be felt on my elbows and chest.

The air around me is cold, and it’s hitting me all over my body. There are ropes all over my body but I’ve been stripped of all my clothes. I’m naked! “MMMMPPPHHH!” I call out for help. My senses are coming back to me. I’ve been kidnapped. Someone knocked me out, removed all my clothes, then tied, gagged and blindfolded me.

“ooohhh he’s really struggling now. Do you like it when he struggles Ryan?” unknown voice speaks again. That’s definitely not Ryan. “PPPHHUUCC PPPHUU,” now that is what Ryan sounds like with a gag on. So, he’s still all tied up like before, then who is this person that kidnapped the both of us?

“Sssscmmooottt? Pphaafiiiss?” I ask. Is this the surprise Scott and Travis were talking about. This isn’t funny, I don’t like this one bit, this is taking things too far. I try to pull in all directions. My arms are tied at the elbows and wrists leading up to a chest harness of rope. The ropes branch downwards towards my crotch, my entire upper half surrounded by a lattice of rope. I am seated on a wooden bench with slits, my legs are spread apart and secured to different bench legs, my thighs roped tightly to one of the planks I am seated on.

“It appears you have realised just how tied up you are at the moment,” the unknown voice speaks closer to my face. “I’ll repeat what I said to Ryan earlier. Don’t bother shouting or screaming, no one is coming to save you. Trust me, I don’t wish to hurt anybody. In fact, I’m looking out for everyone’s best interests here. Cooperate with me and no one needs to come in harms way. You hear me?” unknown voice says, his gloved fingers caressing my chin.

“MMMMPPPH!” Ryan shouts into his gag, the creaking of wood echoing throughout the room as he thrashes about in his bonds. He’s been trying to warn me all this while, and I decided to take advantage of him instead. His kicking and shouting was not acting, it was real. And yet I couldn’t tell the difference. I should’ve saved us, I had the chance, but I squandered it and played into this kidnapper’s sick sexual game.

My lips quiver underneath the strips of tape that cover it. The cloth that’s been stuffed into my mouth must be Ryan’s briefs, it is a mixture of ball sweat, and the fresh cum that I milked out of him earlier. The leather gloved hand cups my face and rubs my cheek with its thumb. “You enjoy sucking on that? He didn’t like it I took it off him, but I made sure to really soak up all that cum and sweat you worked so hard to extract out of him,” the unknown voice says.

“Plllsss lluutt ffeee nnngh,” my weak pleas barely leave my gag. “You see, he’s already begging me to let him go,” he says. Ryan curses back at our kidnapper, his anger and rage clear in his muffled grunts. “Maybe it’s your briefs, did you wear a clean pair today? I had such a difficult time shoving it in his non-compliant mouth,” he says. Ryan must be tied in the same way that I am, mirrored on opposite benches in the changing area.

“There must be so many questions floating about in that head of yours. Who am I? What can I possibly want out of the two of you? In time my friend, you’ll find all of that out. In the meantime, I saw what you did with Ryan earlier, you’re a pervert just like everyone else in this room. I think you’ll enjoy what’s coming for the both of you,” our kidnapper whispers in my ear.

“PPPLLSSS, PLLLSSS,” I continue to beg through my gag, frightened and shaking in fear as he caresses my cheek. “PPHHAASSOON,” Ryan tries to communicate with me, that’s the voice that I fell in love with. I want to go back into the safety of his arms, and get rid of this foreign hand on face. I want the sense of security being in his ropes gives me, not this helplessness that I am experiencing now being unable to move any of my limbs. But now he’s stuck in the same predicament as me, subject to the whims of our self-admitted pervert captor.

“Let’s start with a little game shall we?” the unknown voice announces to the room. “The first one to cum gets a reward from me, simple. But wait, I don’t want to cum for this ‘kidnapper’, why should I do that. Well…” he lays out the first part of his plan. I hear the clinking of a metal chain then a pair nipple clamps is placed on me, and from the sound of it, Ryan too.

“You see both your nipples are connected to the same chain. The game ends when one of you cums or when I rip one of your nipples out. It’s your choice guys, I have more than enough weights,” unknown voice says. “MMMMPPHH,” the pull on my nipples suddenly increases, indicating the start of the game.

“Aww, Ryan. Don’t you care about your boi? You like seeing him in pain, squirming and begging you to help him?” our captor mocks Ryan. “What’s that? You just blew your load, and you need some help? Let me help you,” he says before I hear the buzzing of a vibrator.

“MMMPHHH! PLLLSSS NNGGHH,” between our moans and pleas, more weights are added to our nipple clamps. “Can’t get hard? Do you like the pain or do you like hearing Ryan in pain,” he whispers in my ear. Neither. How could I be turned on my this? Consumed by fear and pain, where do I find the head space to find pleasure in this sick game.

He grips my cock and starts to stroke it slowly. Ryan spews more abuse from across the room. But as he struggles and fights in his bondage, my nipples bear the brunt of his movements. Blindfolded, I cannot predict or anticipate when and where I will feel an additional tug on my nipples.

“MMMMMPPHHH,” I let out a pained moan, hoping for some rescue from my predicament. I am guilty of wanting Ryan to surrender, to give up the fight and give me some respite. I cannot think of anything else but ending this game, stopping this before the fire on my nipples sears all the way through and I pass out due to the pain.

“You want this to end? Ryan gets off on your pain. He’s rock hard now, watching you squirm. He likes it when you struggle. Give him a show will you,” unknown man whispers wickedly in my ear. “MMMMPHHH. PPLLLSSS,” I whimper, tears welling underneath my blindfold. Is Ryan able to see that I am crying? Is it true that he’s enjoys watching me suffer?

“Yes moan. Do you moan like that when he’s playing with you?” unknown man asks. He curls my hair in his fingers, twirling as he breathes against my ear. “Does he yank your hair as he takes you from behind? As he rams his erection into your throat? Do you whimper like a little dog when he ties you up and leaves you to writhe around?” he continues.

“PPLLSSS, nnnngghhhh, nnngghhhh,” my captor’s attention on my crotch causes an involuntary reaction, the flesh in his grip hardening as he pumps and strokes. “Mmmmpphh. Pphhaaassooonn,” Ryan’s voice is losing its strength, the vibrator and clamps doing its job in making him aroused again. Or is it watching me suffer in the hands of our kidnapper that is doing it for him.

“mmmm. Ryan, you’re so hot when you’re close to your climax, do you know that? Those muscles of yours tensing up, a beautiful muscle trail leading from your neck... down those pecs… down those abs… to a throbbing, dripping cock. How many men have had the honour of watching you in your finest moments hmmm?” the unknown voice says.

The unmistakable sound of Ryan’s orgasm came like music to my ears. It’s done, my ordeal will be over soon, maybe our kidnapper will let us go now that he’s got he wanted. As promised, the clamps are removed, the two of us sighing in relief as the most painful component of our bondage is finally taken away.

“Now for your reward, Ryan,” the unknown voice laughs to himself, Ryan responds shaking the entire bench he is bound to. It’s a twisted kind of reward isn’t it, our kidnapper taking any and every opportunity to torture us psychologically.

“MMMMPPHHHH! Mmmmphhhh, mmmmm….” the chloroform is being used again, my boyfriend quickly succumbing to the toxic fumes. “HAHAHA,” the laughter is sinister and wicked.

His gloved arms hold my neck and face again. Sobs become streams of tears as it dawns on me how our kidnapping is far from over. “Shhhh, shhhhh. No need to be so frightened. I didn’t hurt you earlier didn’t I. You’re alive, kicking and screaming, and crying, poor thing” he says.

The blindfold is slowly lifted from my eyes, allowing me to regain my sight for as long as my kidnapper will grant. Ryan is slumped over and unconscious, ropes securing his bound and gagged naked body to the bench. Looking down, I see the full extent of my bondage for the first time, our kidnapper was very thorough with our roping, there was no way we were going escape from these ropes. We were both in the full control of this unknown assailant this whole time.

“Don’t you love seeing that sexy piece of meat all tied up. I know I do,” the unknown voice says, wiping away the streams of tears with his fingers. I can’t see the face of our kidnapper, his hands deliberately holding my face away from where I can see him.

“Take a nice good look at him while you sniff this okay? There will be no pain, just breathe deep and let the fumes take you. You can have some sweet dreams while you’re out. By the time you wake up again I promise you’ll be in a better place than this restroom. It’ll be some place where I’ll have the two of you to myself,” he says once again holding the same chemical doused cloth against my mouth and nose.

Before I go to sleep, the blurry unknown figure looks over me and laughs, his voice warped in my confusion between reality and dreamland. “By the way, I think I owe you a piece of knowledge about me, a little reward your efforts if you will. My name is Je…”

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The plot thickens! This mysterious kidnapper is very devious, and very skilled with the ropes!

I'm am now firmly in the Ryan's Ex camp of theory crafting. He seems far to familiar with Ryan for this to be the professor... I can only guess at this kidnapper's plans, and where he is going to take them. And where are Scott and Travis? I hope the kidnapper hasn't gotten to them as well. Hmmm... maybe the sexy professor will become Jason and Ryan's savior!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a very hot chapter! I also completely agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention] that this kidnapper is most likely an ex. However that end gives a little more to it. He was telling Jason his name, which means Jason probably knows who he is. There isn’t a lot of point to tell someone your name if they have no clue who you are.

It could very well be one of Jason classmates that he knows exists but never actually interacted with. It’s very clear that this “Je” knows a lot about Ryan and how kinky he is. He also has seen Ryan orgasm before and he described the muscles like someone who experienced multiple time up close.

Very excited for the next chapter! I’m curious how Ryan is taking this. He is all stoic now, but I’m curious if this kidnapper will start “hurting” Jason in order to make Ryan comply. Can’t wait!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Loved the idea of one of the guys being blindfolded while the other wasn't... with both gagged, Jason won't be able to tell whether the mysterious abductor was telling the truth or not.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Where are Scott and Travis? Not saving our pair in that restroom that's for sure! We'll see if there's anyone waiting for Ryan and Jason back at where mystery man is taking them.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] The ex theory is gaining steam. Motives? Since Ryan's chapter is coming next you'll learn a lot more about who mystery man is and also how Ryan is feeling about everything

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Hey. Glad you liked it. Our abductor enjoyed the torment it caused for both Jason and Ryan at the time.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

From a literary point of view, this was undoubtedly my favourite chapter so far. It was excellently written. I can tell you were on a roll when you wrote it, as each lime is perfectly crafted and naturally leads into the next. Very well done.

Also kudos for the extra line spacing and the formation of clear paragraphs. It gave some of these scenes more weight and made Ryan & Jason's shared plight seem all the more dire. Totally enjoyed my two readthroughs of this chapter, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].

The part that stood out most for me - aside from the mystery captor's love for verbal taunting - was when Jason felt bad for realising that Ryan has been trying to warn him and communicate with him behind that gag the entire time he was being played with. I can't even begin to imagine the frustration poor Ryan was experiencing at that point. That's fuckin' hot!

As for our captor, my previous assumptions appear to have been incorrect. This guy clearly has an infatuation with Ryan. He speaks as though he and Ryan once had what Jason now enjoys and his words drip with jealousy as though still yearning for something he no longer has. The image of an ex-lover is only reinforced by him reducing/minimising Jason's appeal by stating that he doesn't see what Ryan sees in him.

Either way, this story is truly brilliant.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 18 (M/MM)
Ryan

“Jerome. You don’t have to do this. Let’s talk things out. Please. Mmmmpphhh. MMMPPHH,” I say as the ball gag goes right back into my mouth. I wish I could smack that grin out of his face and rip off those fingers tightening the straps behind my head. “Sit tight my dear, it’s going to be a bumpy ride,” Jerome says, leaning in for a kiss.

“PPHHUUUC NNNGHHH!” I duck away for as long as I can before he grips my chin and pulls me in. “Kiss me back. Kiss me back Ryan. Fucking kiss me,” he demands, taking liberties with my lips over the ball gag.

“You think you can get rid of me just like that? After everything the two of us had? No Ryan, No. The two of us, we, are meant to be together,” Jerome says slamming the door to his van shut.

It’s about time I answered some questions regarding our captor, or mystery man as I called him. Jerome is indeed, as some of you may have guessed, an ex of mine. And it seems he can’t shake off his attachment to yours truly.

Jerome is the last boyfriend I had before Jason. If anyone is interested in the timeline of my past relationships, my first serious relationship was with Scott during my freshman year. After things with Scott ended amicably, I proceeded to have a string of failed relationships the last of which was with Jerome.

That final breakup, the one with Jerome, was a particularly messy one. I was ready to move on, he clearly was not. The passion between us simply did not last, and I could see that things were beginning to devolve, so I wanted to end things before we became hostile with one another. So much for that effort, am I right? Kidnapping me and my current boyfriend certainly ranks among the most extreme of hostile actions he could be taking, well, apart from killing me of course. But, I don’t think it is my blood that Jerome wants spilled. He probably has other more perverse intentions in mind.

After I told him that I wanted a breakup, he tried everything he could to change my mind. He would come by my room and beg me to take him back. “Please Ryan, why are you doing this to me, I love you so much,” he said standing at my door. “It’s over Jerome,” I said, beginning to close my door.

“I’ll do anything, please. I’m all yours. Tie me up, gag me, use me, anything,” he said pushing his way in. “I’ll prove myself to you now, let me…” he said, kneeling down and sliding his fingers between my body and the elastic band of my shorts. “Jerome it’s not about that. I don’t have feelings for you any more. I’m sorry.” I said pulling him up and pushing him out of my room.

His next attempt involved breaking into my room and leaving himself bound and gagged for me to discover later. “OH MY GOD. What the hell are you doing!” I yell rushing over to remove my socks he stuffed into his mouth.

“Isn’t this what you like Ryan? I’m offering myself to you. I’m so vulnerable now, you can do whatever you want to me. Fuck me senseless, shove your, mppphhhh,” I covered his mouth to shut him up.

He purred seductively into my hand as I undid all the ropes on his body. “Listen to me, please. This is over. You can’t break into my room, tie yourself up and think it would change things. It doesn’t make you my boyfriend. Will you give up. I don’t want to see you ever again. I’m sorry,” I said gathering his clothes and belongings and tossing it out of my room.

“You apologising isn’t going to help Ryan. I still love you. Give me a chance to win you back, please,” he said. “No. We’re done,” I said before slamming the door in his face.

*BAM* goes the van door,

“MMMMPPHHH!” I shout. I turn around to an unconscious Jason, a similar ball gag strapped in his mouth. I wish I could reach over and stroke his cheek. I wish I could remove our gags and kiss him, and whisper in his ears that everything will be alright. I want to hug him tightly, knowing that it will comfort him as much as it would comfort me.

Jason does not deserve to be put through this ordeal. Jerome wants to punish me by punishing him, that was clear from what happened in the restroom. After manipulating him into having his way with me, Jerome wanted me to watch as he tormented my boyfriend, watch as he spewed toxic words into his ears, watch as he toyed with Jason’s body.

It hurt me a lot, being unable to do anything but struggle in my ropes and shout into my gag as Jason suffered in the hands of Jerome. My heart sank when I heard Jason’s sobs. How terrified he must have been in that moment, and it was all because of me. I’m guilty of this unforgivable crime, bringing this upon my boyfriend for no reason, letting him suffer because of my crazy ex.

The van drives over a speed bump, causing both of our bodies to jerk upwards only to be brought down by the clinking chains linking our arms and legs to the van. Jason’s head slumps on my shoulder, much like how he would when we cuddled in bed together. Careful not to drool all over his face, I kiss him on the forehead, breathing in the familiar scent of his favourite shampoo.

“Mmmphh pphhh unnghaayy,” I try to mutter in his ears. It will be okay. Whatever Jerome has planned in his sick mind, I will protect you and keep you out of harm’s way. We will get through this together, because I love you.

“Nnnnnghhh,” Jason groans as he begins to stir from his induced sleep. Please not so soon Jason, sleep for longer than you need. I don’t want you waking up again to this nightmare that we are in. “Is he waking up already? That’s quick. I made a promise to him that he’ll open his eyes only after our journey,” Jerome says.

“Let’s turn on some entertainment shall we. I don’t want two bored boys at the back of my van,” Jerome says, switching to a music radio station. “Ah. This is one of my favourite songs… tu du du du duuuu du duuuuu,” Jerome begins singing as Jason lifts his head from my shoulders to re-orientate himself in his new situation.

I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive/ Carved my name into his leather seats/ I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights/ I slashed a hole in all four tires/ Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats,” Jerome sings along.

“Remember how you told me once that the lyric would’ve been so much better if it was ‘carved my name into his legacy’ instead of ‘leather seats’. Now that I think about it, I agree with you completely,” he shouts over the music.

Oh, and he don’t know- owhhhh….Carved my name into his legacy,” he sings with the altered lyrics. Is that what he thinks is happening here? That I cheated on him with Jason? I did no such thing, Jason came months after our breakup. Jerome has lost his mind.

“Rynngggn,” Jason nudges me with his elbow. “Phhaasoon,” I respond. The look in his eyes spoke volumes. At the minimum he has pieced together that Jerome is an ex of mine, one that I’ve never told him about. But, in the worse case, is he believing Jerome’s lies?

“Mmmpphh,” I rest my forehead on Jason’s, our noses rub against one another’s. “Ughh Luuvvv phuuu,” I moan, going for the kiss over our ball gags. “Rynngggn,” Jason simply moans my name. Is he angry with me? Disappointed? Sad? It pains me not to know.

Jerome wants me back, and so he will attempt to rip Jason away from me. I see that now. How long has he been planning to do this? Was seeing me with Jason the trigger? I thought everything was settled after he stopped contacting me and turning up at my doorstep. But it seems that he has only spent the time away from me scheming and plotting his grand return to win me over once again.

Fat hope I say. I will never love him like how I realise I love Jason now. The worry is, however, that he will successfully drive Jason away, the first step in his twisted plan to restore our past relationship.

“We’re here!” Jerome says, parking his van. “It’s a surprise for the both of you. So blindfolds on and then I will lead you two out,” he says. Beginning with Jason he covers our eyes with a folded bandana before placing a collar around our necks.

The chains are removed along with the ropes around our ankles. He attaches a leash on each of our collars, kissing me on the cheek as he did so for me. “I should remind the both of you that trying to run would be a bad idea. But I trust that you’re good boys that will follow instructions, correct?” he asks.

Trying to escape now would in fact be a bad idea. Jerome should not be taking any risks here. After such a long drive, it’s late in the night with few people roaming around outdoors, and we are very likely in an isolated area. Therefore, chances are that no one will be around to see us or hear us being led from the van to our new storage area, so there’s no hope of escape through such means. Additionally, even if one of us manages to escape, we would leaving the other one of us behind to be tortured by a Jerome alone.

“MMMMPHHH!” I groan. “HAHAHA. Yes, yes, so tough and macho as always. Come along now,” Jerome laughs as he tugs at both of our leashes. Being difficult now would only mean choking myself with the tight collar wrapping around my neck, so I follow along as Jerome leads us both blindfolded, nude, gagged, and with our hand tied behind our backs into the cold night air. “mmmmphhh,” the both of us moan as we are led blind by our captor, occasionally bumping into one another along the way.

“Careful now. There’s some stairs here, up we go.” Jerome says, guiding us one by one up a flight of stairs. A brief walk down a walkway later, he unlocks a door and leads the both of us in. “We’re home! Come, take a seat on the floor,” he says.

Pushing us down my our shoulders, he forces the both of us on the floor, proceeding to bind our ankles together once again. With that, Jerome has successfully transported both of his captives to a new location.

“Ahhh, the things that I will do the two of you here. I’m dying to begin. I’ve waited so long, too long, for this to happen,” Jerome says, his hands stoking my face and my cock. “MMMMPPP! PHHHUUCC PHHUUU,” I curse at him, tugging at my ropes and trying to get away from his hands. “Plllsss mmmghh ughh pphooo,” Jason decides to beg for mercy again. I’m afraid that will not work on Jerome, Jason. I know him, and I know what he wants. He won’t stop till he finally gets what he’s seeking.

“Oh yes. I’m getting ahead of myself. You two haven’t even seen where I’ve taken you,” he says. “Remember, I promised you it will be a better place than that filthy restroom earlier?” he says, turning his attention to Jason once again.

“3, 2, 1. Surprise!” he lifts our blindfolds off simultaneously, the sudden burst of light hurting my eyes before they adjust to their new surroundings.

Wait, I know this place. This is Jason’s room.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ah damn. I know I'm probably not supposed to feel as such, but I sorta feel bad for Jerome after reading about his one-sided breakup with Ryan. Sounds like he's very heartbroken and hasn't been able to move on past the pain and the love he harbours for Ryan. I obviously have no more of an idea than Jason does as to what he plans on doing with them, but he definitely seems a little vengeful, if somewhat deluded and desperate.

Sorta sad, to tell you the truth.
Having said that, being able to move your audience and provoke some sort of emotional response from them is the mark of a great author. You've certainly succeeded with that; not only by making me feel bad for our two protagonists but also for their would-be captor.

Amazing continuation!

[mention]Donbrown[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]
Really think this would be up your alley, guys.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Reading this all through, I have to say you're an amazingly creative writer - I LOVED the roleplay segment with Dom Jason and the kidnapping by Jerome.

However, I have to disagree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - Jerome might be heartbroken but it's your own fault if you can't move on. And in his own way, Ryan seems similarly toxic, demanding utter control (possibly because he was traumatized by Jerome's inability to take a clear "No"). Reading a dark romance like this is fun but honestly I'd be telling a real-life Jason to run for the hills after the "write me an apology letter for not appreciating me" incident.

I'm eager to see how Jason gets affected by this. Will he forever associate Ryan with liking his suffering and with Jerome's evil? Will Ryan be driven to further take control or loosen the reins? And how will Jerome be dealt with? And can I have a Scott and Travis to tie up and torture??? ;)

Also, how dare Ryan and Jerome think they're better at songwriting than Carrie Underwood! Extra strike against Ryan in my book :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Holy crap, you've already caught up!
Super glad to see you on here, bro.

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago However, I have to disagree with @bondagefreak - Jerome might be heartbroken but it's your own fault if you can't move on.
I think you may have misinterpreted my comment. In no way am I excusing what Jerome is doing. I was merely expressing how sad it is that the breakup affected him to the point of driving him to this madness. Being heartbroken is not something one can simply wish away or miraculously overcome. In many cases it can last years. It usually happens when a relationship comes to a sudden end or when there is a lack of closure.

The fact that Jerome was literally begging Ryan and going through so much trouble to try and get his attention after the breakup is a clear symptom of his incomprehension at Ryan's outwardly sudden (and most likely unexplained) absence of love for him.

When you deeply love the person you're in a relationship with and that person calls it off, either by ending it abruptly or doing so in a manner that provides no closure, it often leads the heartbroken party to chronic depression, withdrawal and in some cases even substance abuse and suicide.

It's really sad that Jerome had spiralled down into this seemingly maniacal obsession with Ryan. I pity him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic