Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I think Pitiable is the best word to describe Jerome. He's clearly hurting, and clearly got more out of his and Ryan's relationship than Ryan did. It also seems clear that Jerome was with "old" Ryan, the Ryan we saw at the beginning of this story. And I think we can all agree that Old Ryan was a bit intense. It was bound to stick with Jerome.

Jason has been a very good influence on Ryan, and it is so incredibly sweet seeing him trying to comfort Jason while bound himself. He's come a long way!

(Also, CALLED IT!)
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I have to agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as well. It is very sad what happened to Jerome. It in no way excuses what he is doing. It just gives us as readers that explanation of why Jerome is doing this, wether that is justifiable is up to us as readers (and I hope none of us think that is justifiable).

[mention]Volobond[/mention] From what I can tell, as we haven’t PMd or anything, you seem to be the dom in the relationship. Jerome on the other hand seems to be have been the sub in the relationship and so as a sub myself, I can see why he would react that way. Especially in dom/sub relationships, it’s the sub who does everything they can to please their dom. When a relationship ends like the way Ryan ended it, Jerome absolutely thought of himself as a failure and that it was his fault the relationship ended; and in that situation, I would have as well if I was Jerome. Ryan needed to explain to him better that it was him that lost interest through no fault of Jerome.

Dom/sub relationship can be very dangerous if handled poorly and leave bad scars psychologically. No doubt Jerome was scarred from the relationship ending. I do blame Ryan a little for happened as he should have handled the breakup better. Again Jerome is taking this way to far and this is very bad and in no way an excuse for what he is doing.

I do also worry about Jason. He is caught in the path of vengeful ex who clearly needs some psychological help. I don’t think he will kill Jason, but Jason may leave Ryan if this goes bad.

One thing I couldn’t help but notice was the foreshadowing you put in the double date with Travis and Scott. Where Ryan was taking punishments to help Jason as now he will be doing the same thing. Ryan is gonna put him self in harms way to ease Jason’s suffering.

On the bright side, Travis and Scott were supposed to meet Jason and Ryan later. So they will know something is happening. Hopefully they can piece together what happened and get them out. And even better, send this guy to jail for kidnapping.

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I see why you were so excited to write this part of the story! This has me hooked and can’t wait for more. You did an excellent job setting up the story with the first 15 chapters. I can’t wait to see what you do next!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Your comments continue to make me blush, thank you. Wouldn't say that I intended my readers to feel bad for everyone :lol: :lol: but I'm not stopping anyone. And appreciate the new banner you designed! How can we not fall in love with Ryan now, no wonder Jason got seduced by him, look at that face.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Wow you're caught up already! Thanks for your comments, looking forward to your input on future chapters. I sense abit of disagreement brewing already. Your last question is an interesting one. What have Scott and Travis done to deserve your torment? After you strap them and tickle them to death, will you release them and let them have their revenge on you?

And I'm glad you got the Underwood reference, don't tell Ryan or Jerome, but I agree with you on that one.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Good to see you finding the sweetness even when Ryan and Jason are both presently in it. Yes you did call it, after initially suspecting that it was the professor... :lol: Look forward to your predictions on if and how Jason and Ryan find a way out of their predicament.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] That was a really in depth analysis you did there, helped even the author understand his story better :D We'll see if Travis and Scott come to their rescue, can't reveal much now. Hopefully my current roll with these recent chapters will continue, and they continue to keep you hooked and excited. 15 chapters seems like an incredibly long set-up looking back now, perhaps I could've/should've jumped into this sooner, I sense the engagement level increasing these past few chapters. Thanks for your continued support.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] What have Scott and Travis done to deserve your torment?
Those two have no doubt fallen victim to mighty Volo's infamously voracious tickling-ire merely for being hunky and for existing!
I'd love to join him, of course. But only as a fellow tickler, not a ticklee 8-)

On another note, where the hell is that sly Silverfox professor when Jason actually needs him!?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] What have Scott and Travis done to deserve your torment?
Those two have no doubt fallen victim to mighty Volo's infamously voracious tickling-ire merely for being hunky and for existing!
I'd love to join him, of course. But only as a fellow tickler, not a ticklee 8-)

On another note, where the hell is that sly Silverfox professor when Jason actually needs him!?
Got it in one, BF! And I'm afraid once I've gotten them strapped down - and with bondagefreak's help, I don't think we'll be letting Scott and Travis go ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I disagree [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], I loved the first 15 chapters! It really hooked me into the story and I’m super glad you took the time to introduce the characters before going into the kidnapping. Really adds to the drama of it all, now that we are emotionally connected with Ryan and Jason relationship.

And the new banner looks amazing! Great job [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @Volobond What have Scott and Travis done to deserve your torment?

Got it in one, BF! And I'm afraid once I've gotten them strapped down - and with bondagefreak's help, I don't think we'll be letting Scott and Travis go ;)
Certainly wouldn't mind helping with this endeavor!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Finally was able to catch up and must say it's a great story!

At first I wasn't sure about Jason and Ryan, personally felt uncomfortable with how their relation was initially going but for me, this story hit stride during the dinner party with Scott and Travis, not only was it incredibly hot, but both Jason and Ryan got some much needed development and I'm quite happy they got to a middle ground of how things would work in their relation; even though there still a few things they could work on... like Ryan's ex for example.

And speaking of him, I love the turn the story took with Jerome, he does sound quite derranged but I have a feeling there is more to that. And I can't stop thinking that it might have something to do with Scott's text, but of course I could be wrong. Great job overall!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Finally, I caught up the story.

Woah! Very hot scenes of kidnapping and bondage here, even with chloroform! Love the gag talk too! The switching of point of view is interesting and catchy. Really great job :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Bradstick[/mention] 15 chapters seems like an incredibly long set-up looking back now, perhaps I could've/should've jumped into this sooner, I sense the engagement level increasing these past few chapters. Thanks for your continued support.
What utter nonsense!
Any more heresy from you and you'll be next in line to get Ryan's smelly boxers rammed down that nonsensical mouth of yours 8-)

In all seriousness though, those chapters helped secure our interest in Jason and Ryan, not to mention their two hunkier friends. Had you chosen to skip them in favour of starting off with their kidnapping, we wouldn't feel nearly as compelled or moved to feel for them now that they've been taken by a vengeful/crazed Jerome. Besides, I don't think any of us feel as though the first fifteen chapters were a long set-up. A set-up usually involves tedious descriptions and a lot of background information. Those fifteen chapters were neither of that. They were fun and action-packed!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Glad you were able to catch up. Thanks for the comment. Well, it is described by some as a dark romance, so there are some that share the initial discomfort with Ryan and Jason's relationship. And if it's Jerome's derangement you like, I think he'll continue to bring in it in the next few chapters. The reasons for it will also come too :D

[mention]Carnath[/mention] Welcome :) I know you enjoy your chloroform, after reading your stories :D More gag talk to come certainly.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] As his creator, I think I've already got my queue number for his boxers :lol: And the smell would be heavenly.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] if Ryan's boxers aren't a punishment, then I'll tickle those doubts out of you! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man, what a story!! I'm so glad that I found this!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the ups and downs and twists and thrusts, and I am very, very eager for our protagonists' friends to swoop in and save the day, albeit with a bit of shock and surprise for everyone! 😈
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] Hello, glad you've like it so far :)

What sort of shocks and surprises do you have in mind? Hope the next chapter gives you the shock you are looking for :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 19 (M/MM)
Jason

Why are we in my room? “mmmpphhh nnghhhh?” I mumble.

“PPHHHUCC GGRRRRMMEE!” Ryan shouts. “You didn’t tell him, did you Ryan?” Jerome says, his finger tracing the edges of my boyfriend’s left nipple. “Why didn’t you tell him hmmmm?” Jerome almost breathes the words into Ryan’s ear.

“NNNGGHH NNGGHHH DDOONNN,” whatever Ryan was hiding from me clearly bothered him, his anger at Jerome suddenly morphed into pleas to keep the secret from me.

But I believe I am slowly piecing together who this Jerome really is. The familiarity with Ryan; the constant referring to me as some kind of other; the sing along to “Before He Cheats”. I’m dealing with another of Ryan’s ex boyfriends here, or at least I think so.

And why is it that Ryan can’t introduce any of his ex boyfriends to me the proper way, through normal conversation. Take my introduction to Scott as an example. On my first date with Ryan, I was handcuffed and thrown into Scott’s trunk and gagged with his smelly underwear, I even later sucked Scott off in the 69 position. After all of that, Ryan still didn’t tell me that Scott was an ex. I had to ask him about it explicitly as we were on the way to the double date with Scott and Travis.

With Ryan so tight lipped about his past relationships, perhaps it is little wonder why he kept Jerome a secret from me, especially if Jerome was this crazy when they were together.

“If you didn’t tell him, I guess it’s now my duty to inform him of the truth,” Jerome says, looking directly into Ryan’s eyes. “PPLLSSS NNNGHH,” Ryan continues to beg. “New boy, Jason, look at me. That’s your name right?” Jerome asks. “mmmhmm,” I murmur, nodding slowly as Jerome turned his full attention to me.

“My name is Jerome,” he places his hands over his heart, preparing for what must be a very dramatic monologue to come. “And I’m one of Ryan’s ex boyfriends,” he continues. Okay, I guessed that already so that is not really hot of the presses news information. “And I used to occupy this room,” he says slowly, making sure to over-enunciate every, single, word.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

“NNNGGHHH!” Ryan grunts to the left of me. Hoping to manage the shock? The damage? Stop Jerome from speaking? If Jerome used to live here, it would explain why he has the keys to my room. But if Jerome is also Ryan’s ex boyfriend, then that means...

“Let me guess, you met him while you were jogging. A man runs past you, panting and breathing heavily as he passes you. You look up, and wow, he has such a sexy back view, those broad shoulders and lean muscles show off so well under street light.

Your eyes venture further down and there’s more of him to admire. You see the outlines of a delicious muscled ass in his tight running shorts, and the thick muscled thighs and calves of a top-class runner flexing and propelling his body further and further away from you,” Jerome says.

With one hand supporting the back of my neck and the other tidying the hair stuck to my forehead he continues: “And you think to yourself, Oh isn’t he a cute one, how I wish I get to see him again. Turns out, fate has it that he’s your neighbour! You two are almost roommates. What are the chances of that?”

“Sound familiar to you? You’re not the only one my friend,” he laughs maniacally, savouring every reaction he extracts out of me and or Ryan. “Did he purposely show off his body in front of you? Did it intimidate you, standing in front of those pecs and abs for the first time?” he asks.

“I can tell you the first time he talked to me he was extra sweaty as well. In my head I was thinking ‘do I stare at those gorgeous blue eyes or those perky brown nipples?’. I had to resist the urge, the very strong urge, to lick my lips and plunge straight into his chest right then and there. But wait, now I can do both!” Jerome chuckles, hopping over to Ryan almost immediately.

“MMMMMMPPHHH!” Ryan grunts as Jerome sits on his lap and manhandles his head. “Show me those eyes Ryan,” Jerome says in his crazed tone. “NNNNGHHH!”

“No? You still want to play this way do you?” his hand clamps viciously over Ryan’s neck. “I guess you mean for me to eat your chest then,” Jerome says. And eat his chest he did, even giving Ryan’s cock a few quick pumps and some attention in his mouth, all the while maintaining a tight grip on Ryan’s neck.

Only when Ryan finally relented and gave Jerome what he wanted did the torture stop, the pressure removed from his neck and dick. “See, that wasn’t so hard was it. Although, I seem to have made you hard in the process,” Jerome laughs, bringing his index finger to his lips and licking it.

“I can confirm that you still have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen in a man. And, your pre-cum is still of the same consistency and taste. Excellent quality control, you must take good care of yourself,” Jerome chuckles again.

Jerome is sick in the head, I think he’s shown that to be blatantly true. But the more worrying question is: who made him crazy? I do not think that I will like, or even desire to hear, the answer to that question. What if it’s who I think it is.

“Okay, back to my story. Where was I?” Jerome paces up and down my room, or his old room?

“After meeting him that first time, I started seeing him more and more. Hey, it’s me that hot guy that lives next to you, what a coincidence meeting you today. Hey, it’s you again, Jerome correct? Do you want to go for a quick coffee sometime, get to know each other? Which we all know is universal for ‘I want to get in your pants’, is that true Ryan?” he continues.

Oh god, can this get any worse? “PHHUCC NNGNNGHH!” Ryan responds.

“Everyone here familiar with an Instagram star named Scott?” he asks. “NNNNGHHH!” Ryan’s grunt continue. Where is this going now. “Scott is the handsome barista everyone on campus happens to be raving about. And he’s another guy that’s been in bed with you. Ryan you are such a slut,” he says.

“Scott’s a nice guy, we can all agree on that, an A+ man, the full package. The important point here is that you introduced me to him to make me feel extra special, give me that warm feeling in my heart you know. ‘I didn’t want to be with Scott, the perfect man, but I choose you.’ You chose me, god dammit!” Jerome stopped for a while to pinch his nose bridge, suppressing a few tears.

“You loved me so much, until suddenly, you didn’t any more,” he sighs.

“MMMPGGHH! PPHHHUCCC,” Ryan protests. “I still love you Ryan. I don’t like it when you curse at me like that,” Jerome says, reaching for a roll of mircofoam tape from his bag. “MMMMM! Mmmmm! Mmmmm,” rotation after rotation of tape went over Ryan’s lips until its muffling effect fully satisfied Jerome.

“Mmm, perfect. Silent, mysterious men are way hotter than loud mouths,” he says kissing his finished product on the lips.

“At first, I believed that the problem was me. I looked inward. Did I complain too much when he wanted to tie me up? Was I bad at satisfying his desires? Am I ugly now?” he says, crawling over to my side.

Jerome isn’t ugly by the way. He has a handsome jawline and a tan complexion. Additionally, judging from the way he fills his shirt, it would not surprise me if he claimed that Ryan, Scott and himself went to the gym together on several occasions.

“Then I I thought the problem was you,” he says, pointing at me with an accusatory finger. “NNNGGHH,” I shake my head, not appreciating where Jerome is heading in his train of thought. “Oh, that’s the type of guy he likes. Boyish, intelligent-looking, innocent in the heart and mind. So not me. But innocent only on the surface, because big man over there needs to satisfy his kinks,” he continues.

“Mmmmmm,” Ryan is staring at me, scrunching his eyebrows and shaking his head. “You, Jason, must have seduced my man. ‘The grass is greener over here, come plough this field’. You’re a little slut aren’t you?” Jerome says.

“nnnnggghhh!” No, I’m not. I didn’t seduce anyone. If anything Ryan was the one that came onto me. Just like you!

“You stole him from me didn’t you? You convinced him that he shouldn’t stay with me, that he didn’t love me any more, didn’t you?” he shouted, clamping my cheeks in his hands.

“nnnnghhh nghhhhhh pppllsss,” I plea as he place his other hand on my throat. No no no. I didn’t know who you were until you kidnapped me. I would never do such a thing. Ryan never told me about you. It’s not my fault. Tear start to well in my eyes, as an evil grin starts to form on Jerome’s face.

“HAHAHA. Just kidding. I know it wasn’t you. You’re such a sweet little thing. Seducing a man isn’t likely to be something in your play book. Instead, I believe that you’re a victim just like me,” he says.

“No, it’s all his fault. Ryan is the monster here. He consumes everything around him. He preys on all his victims. He may be nice and all lovey-dovey with you, but mark my words he will dump you the second he’s tired of you. And he will get tired of you, like he got tired of me, like he got tired with Scott, and like he got tired with all of his previous ex-boyfriends,” Jerome says holding me by the shoulders, seeking to shake some ‘sense’ into me.

“MMMMMMM NNGHHH!” Ryan rocks over and rolls onto my lap, knocking Jerome’s arms away in the process. “Ryyannnn,” I moan, not knowing how to react to his tearful eyes looking straight at me.

Who am I supposed to believe now? What do I trust is the truth? Who is lying? Has Ryan been hiding all of this from me all this while? Is he some sort of stalker playboy that stalks vulnerable people like me and exploits them for as long as it pleasures him?

“Punishment is in order now I think,” Jerome shouts, pulling a shouting Ryan away from me. “You behave like you have something shoved up your ass, you get something shoved up your ass,” Jerome says, sifting through his bag to pull out an anal plug.

Flipping Ryan over, Jerome spreads his ass cheeks and rims Ryan for a while before pushing the plug up his hole. “I hate to do this to you but this will continue until you learn to behave,” Jerome says, spanking Ryan until both his cheeks turn red and flushed. Ryan could do nothing but make muffled yelps and moans into his tight tape reinforced gag.

After again propping Ryan up beside me, Jerome sat on his lap again, planting multiple kisses on his lips and cheeks. “I’m sorry Ryan. I didn’t want to hurt you. I love you so much. You don’t need to hop from man to man, you just need me. You’re going to abandon Jason sometime anyway, why not now?” Jerome says.

Jerome turns his head towards me, his hands pushing a moaning Ryan into his chest, further muffling him. “What do you say Jason? You don’t love this lying piece of crap any more don’t you? After finding out the truth about him, as well as what he’s been hiding from you all this while?”
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Holy crap! Ryan seduced Jason the same same way he did Jerome. I mean if it isn’t broke don’t fix it. Jerome is also on a whole new level of crazy. I could understand if he wanted to break the two up as revenge on Ryan. But no, Jerome wants Ryan back as his lover.

Poor Jason, this is a lot to take in. Can’t wait for some punishments!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yikes! Crazy people are scary. Hopefully the friends drop in through the roof soon! 😬
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Whoa! Wouldn't say it shocked me seeing how Ryan used to behave in the first chapters but it was still quite a revelation! Personally I think Jermoe is derranged but what he said isn't false either. But I think there's more to it, Ryan did seem to have seen Jason that way initially but I have the feeling he is developing actual feelings from him. That doesn't mean he isn't to blame for this and he certainly needs to come clean to Jason and make it up with him. Without condoning Jerome, I think this is a case of karma catching up to Ryan.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Jason indeed. Not for nothing, I did mention that I had felt really iffy about early chapters Ryan, but has he truly changed enough over the course of his time with Jason? Jerome is messed up, but there could be a lot of trauma in him about being stalked, isolated, and conditioned by Ryan the way he started with Jason back at the beginning.

Now, for some reason, I thought Jerome was building up to a "we can rule together" moment where he'd ask Jason to help him "punish" Ryan and turn him into their slave lol. In any case, I wonder if Jerome will find Jason's story stash and prove Ryan was stalking him!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Poor Jason indeed. Not for nothing, I did mention that I had felt really iffy about early chapters Ryan, but has he truly changed enough over the course of his time with Jason? Jerome is messed up, but there could be a lot of trauma in him about being stalked, isolated, and conditioned by Ryan the way he started with Jason back at the beginning.
Had a similar thought! It's not secret that I wasn't crazy about Ryan and his behavior at the beginning of this story, and have been happy with the newer Ryan we've been seeing lately. I do firmly believe that Jason is making Ryan a better person and boyfriend. It's also clear that the relationship between Ryan and Jerome wasn't healthy, and they didn't make themselves better people. If/when they get out of this, I certainly hope that Ryan and Jason have a serious conversation about Them.

But the question again remains, how will they get out from Jerome's clutches? Will we see Scott and Travis come to the rescue? Where are Scott and Travis? Will Professor Silverfox make an appearance? Can't wait to find out!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Deranged Jerome may come up a few punishments in the next chapters, we have to wait and see what he intends to do.

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] Jerome is probably securing the roof like a crazy person :D

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Interesting, you trust Jerome isn't lying about things. Seems like Ryan has a lot of karmic debt to repay the way you see it. The next few chapters will show whether he does so or not.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Now I wished I came up with the "we can rule together" idea :lol: Having Ryan as a slave for the two of them is interesting. I had so much fun thinking how it would look like that it may just happen! No spoilers.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] If volo gets his idea through they won't escape from Jerome's clutches :lol: Scott and Travis/ Silverfox professor, I wonder who would make a better savior?
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] NOOOOOOOOI!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Poor Jerome, driven to the point of madness by his obsession for a manipulative ex-lover. It definitely looks like Ryan's antics have finally caught up to him. Shame that Jason ends up suffering a form of collateral damage.

This was, much like the previous chapters, phenomenally well written and enjoyable. I'm loving the drama and the poignant turn of events this account is taking. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what sort of endgame Jerome's mind has conjured up, or whether he's actually thought this through or not.

Don't keep us waiting too long, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]! ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Now I wished I came up with the "we can rule together" idea :lol: Having Ryan as a slave for the two of them is interesting. I had so much fun thinking how it would look like that it may just happen! No spoilers.
Heheh, I can't wait to see! Personally, I kinda hope Jason takes the deal ;)

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I hope I didn't make you wait for too long. As ever, thanks for you kind comments.

Next chapter is up now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic