Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Just finished chapter two and am really liking our man Ryan so far. Obviously, I don't know enough about him to make accurate claims about his persona and whatnot, but he does seem like quite the confident and calculating type.

Somehow I just knew that Jason's old fashioned journal-keeping would land him into trouble. I, of course, have yet to discover if this is a good or bad thing for him, but am greatly enthused by the fact that Ryan seems to be taking all these horny fantasies in stride, to the point of experiencing arousal at reading them.

All in all, the start of this tale is quite brilliant.
The cliffhanger at the end of chapter two is a little ominous and super enticing.

I look forward to finding out what happens next and what our calculating college-jock has in store for his secret admirer.

On a more technical note, I always enjoy it when authors use narration to break the fourth wall.
Ryan reminding us that Jason made the first illegal move by committing theft definitely had me smirking.
Well done [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] a fantastic chapter. Poor Jason. I really understood his issues, his desires. I really hope he is able to get through to Ryan and actually gets a chance at some switched up revenge. Maybe with Ryan bound and gagged, Jason can finally have a conversation with him!

And my goodness, the dream with Prof. Williams. Woof! I need more of that sexy professor in my life!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The first date arrangement at the café was sweet. Totally was not expecting Ryan to be this forthcoming and open about his attraction to Jason, even if his motives appear to be a little ominous and shady 8-)

The cuffing was brilliant and also very unexpected. It was great to see Jason experiencing surprise at the same time as us readers. Ryan definitely has some cojones to use cuffs on a first date, and in a public setting no less! I think my favourite part of the sequence so far has been the loading of cuffed Jason into Scott's smelly trunk. Ryan using his friend's smelly jockstrap to gag his new date-turned-captive was insanely hot. Even more so before poor Jason doesn't even know the guy whose jockstrap he's sucking on. That ticks a lot of my boxes big time! ;)

I also highly approve of Ryan using his worn boxers to replace the gag once back at the dorm.
All the elements of a romantic stroll are present. Pillars of warm sunlight squeeze through the foliage above us, illuminating the path in front of us and giving the ground a rich earthy hue. Occasionally the wind would pick up, red, orange and yellow leaves would briefly dance in small circles around us.
Brilliantly written. Those couple of lines definitely stood out for me.
Will be starting chapter 5 tonight.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Wow. I'm so happy that you've added this to your "to read" list. And big thanks for the signature banner as well. Hope you'll enjoy the following chapters as you read on. Appreciate the time you've put in into the comments as well, lets me know the parts that work for a reader.
Ryan certainly is calculative and ballsy with his actions. And Jason has to reckon with what happens when everything his dreamed of is becoming a reality and how he should practically navigate that in the the real world

[mention]gag1195[/mention] And I'm trying to figure out the logistics of how to get Ryan bound for Jason. Who gets to do the actual tying? Will Ryan find a way out or resist? And more of the prof. to come!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I kind of stumbled on this story by accident....and super glad I did :)

Very unique, and intriguing way of flipping the narration chapter to chapter. I have never seen that...it's brilliant! It gives insight to state of mind by character....

I started and had to binge read this...am up to chapter 5 now. Great story so far and like the dynamics being introduced within the chapters so far. I thought for sure that Jason figured that Ryan had read his diary, but not so at least not for now.

Enjoyed as you mentioned, the impromptu Scott tying up from Ryan. As I read, I thought that would backfire on Ryan, but it seems the element of surprise was the key. Can't wait to see if Travis becomes a victim next, but I believe as he is bigger than Scott, this could be a challenge for our clever, cunning Ryan... :lol:

I must say, I did get sucked in and had to do a search for "@buffbaristascott" ....just in case, but nothing came up.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Glad to see you here, buddy-boi! Seeing as how you and I share the same passion for third-party gags, I'm sure you were as thrilled as I was that the wadded cloth chosen to silence Jason's potential calls for help was none other than Scott's smelly jockstrap. I immediately thought of you - among other things - when I read that 8-)

I even showed [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] the running list of 3rd-party gags you're keeping for us on B&G.
Very hot scene. Third-party gags are a rarity on here, so this was a very pleasant surprise.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @socjuc Glad to see you here, buddy-boi! Seeing as how you and I share the same passion for third-party gags, I'm sure you were as thrilled as I was that the wadded cloth chosen to silence Jason's potential calls for help was none other than Scott's smelly jockstrap. I immediately thought of you - among other things - when I read that 8-)

I even showed @Guardianbound the running list of 3rd-party gags you're keeping for us on B&G.
Very hot scene. Third-party gags are a rarity on here, so this was a very pleasant surprise.

Awwwweee shucks.... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I feel so honoured :lol: And you are bang on....third party gags and such is to me ultra hot...it just is :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
While I’m on Scott by the way, I would have appreciated a proper introduction, at least before throwing me into his stinky trunk and gagging me with his gym jockstrap.
As much as Jason wishes he would've been properly introduced to Scott prior to being gagged with that reeking jockstrap, I for one, am glad he wasn't. Makes the entire thing even hotter and more degrading IMO 8-)

Very much enjoyed seeing Ryan take down the buff barista through Jason's colourful eyes.
I also enjoy the small mental notes he constantly peppers his narration with. It's really quite endearing.

In any case, only a few more chapters to go before I'm entirely caught up!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] This is the first time someone told me that they're bingeing something that I've produced/written. Brought a smile to my face, Thank you. Hope the later chapters are equally gripping for you.

It would've been something almost psychic if there was a real @buffbaristascott, but it would've been just a coincidence. Do let me know if you found anything close though in your search, there must be some hot and buff baristas out there.

I will take note on the third party gags and include them when I can, keeping you in mind.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Alas Scott wasn't a complete stranger to Jason when he got gagged with that jockstrap. Would've been far more degrading scenario for you to enjoy.

And its another busy week for me so no update this week, will try for next weekend. Sorry to everyone.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Well finished catching up....Great tale, and am thoroughly enjoying this.

Ryan is definitely manipulative, and he easily snowed Jason into going to Travis/Scotts....Can't wait to see what unfolds there :lol: :lol:

Jason better be ready for more roping of himself and some prized aroma therapy I venture to guess :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I really enjoyed reading this!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] All of that and more at Travis' and Scott's home. I'll make sure I write in some 'aroma therapy', always open to suggestions for pairings, scenarios etc

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] Hey there, thanks so much.

Working on the next chapter, hopefully next update in 1-2 days. Thanks all

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 10 (M/M, MM/MM)
Ryan

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Jason went against a direct order, I should’ve continued to punish him, instead I offered him a chance to get back at me. Am I insane? I’m the one in control here, but why does it feel like Jason has some hold over me.

It’s those two green discs, blinking right at me. I got lost in them, entranced by them. When the tears began to overflow, and stream down his face, that’s when the fun somehow stopped for me. Even when it never did in similar situations before this.

The look he gave me hit me right in the heart, causing this inexplicable sinking feeling. Jason was genuinely hurting, and I was the cause of that pain. When I untied him and hugged him, for the first time he was pushing me away, adding to the weight on my chest. The dinner idea was the only thing I could think of which would pull him back, keep him from turning and running away from me forever. There’s something different about my relationship with Jason, I don’t ever want to lose him, I wouldn’t know what to do. I really want us to work too.

“I really want us to work too,” I say. He smiles and suddenly the weight on my chest is lifted again. We lean into an embrace. This time though, his arms hold me as tightly as I hold him, and it feels like the polar opposite to how the hug a few minutes ago felt.

A shower and a quick change of clothes later, I’m driving the both us to Scott and Travis’ place. “What is your exact relationship with Scott?” Jason asks. ERM… How much do I reveal here? Knowing Jason, he could possibly fall into some sort of imposter syndrome and start to foster feelings of inadequacy by comparing Scott to himself.

“He’s an ex of mine. It was a short relationship, we realised we weren’t compatible romantically so we broke up. But we remained close friends,” just enough to answer his question I think. “And don’t worry about you not being all muscular and buff like Scott. You’re my type too. I like your cute face, your smile, your intelligence, your awkwardness, your…” that should prevent any sort of imposter syndrome.

“Stop, stop, I get it,” he says laughing and blushing. “So you go over to their place regularly and they ask you to tie them up?” he shoots another question. I’m embarrassed to even admit this to everyone here but… It’s true, and so many times that you don’t even want to know.

“Oh ho, yes. They think up and plan all sorts of scenarios. Travis has money, so there’s a whole budget for the production as well. I’ve been a robber, a cop, a priest, a private chef, a student, a stripper et cetera, complete with the accompanying outfits” I reply.

“A priest, really!?” I knew he would have more questions about this. “Yes, they went to an event and met a hot priest, he was the inspiration. I don’t even know why I agreed to that one,” I reply.

“So what’s the plan tonight?” he asks. “They never tell me in advance. We have to stay sharp though. We need to get them tied up first before you’re safe to get me in the ropes, if not you’re probably going to be in trouble too,” I say.

With that warning, I park in the driveway of Scott and Travis’ place. Scott and Travis live in a quiet neighbourhood not far away from the university. Their home looks very much like the others around it, but one can bet that many of the moms around would clutch their pearls if they knew what sort of activities occurred inside.

Travis greets us at the door and invites us inside. The muscle giant immediately hugged Jason, dwarfing him in his sheer size and muscle mass. “Scott is making dinner today,” he says gesturing us into the main living space.

“You sure that apron is enough protection for you?” I say. Scott is nearly nude, the apron barely hanging by a thin strip of cloth around his neck and tied snugly around his waist. Jason visibly gulped, probably already excited by the display of toned biceps and bulging pecs only slightly covered by the kitchen apron.

“Wait till you see what’s at the back,” he replies, turning around to show all of us his bare bottom. He laughs and shakes his ass a few times cheekily, proceeding to chop a few onions with his back still facing us.

“Scott you’re making Jason blush,” Travis points out. He’s right. I step behind Jason and cover both of his eyes with my hands, whispering into ears: “Remember the game plan, don’t let them get to you.”

“Alright, but you can’t blame me, Scott’s a hot guy,” he pulls my hands off of his face and pulls me into hugging him around his neck. “This,” he says tugging at the apron, “is to get everyone here in the mood for what is to come. And from the looks of it, it’s working.”

Jason tip-toes a little to whisper directly in my ear: “Do we really get to tie Scott up again? Can we leave the apron on?” “Of course, I’ll make sure to deliver him to you in that state. And then as per our agreement…,” I reply. I will let him tie me up. Ugh, he didn’t need that big of an incentive to come here, look how happy he is already just by being here.

Jason is one creative guy, who knows what he will do to me once I’m in a vulnerable state. I used to be a Jason, when I first met Scott. Will Jason evolve in the same way that I did? That’s a chilling thought.

“Dig in everyone, there’s enough pasta for all of us,” Scott says as he set the last plate in front of Travis, smooching him before finding his seat. Instead of replicating the move on Jason, I choose to clasp his wrist, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

“Travis and I have been hearing a lot about you Jason,” Scott says, “Ryan has been going on and on for so long already.” “Yeah we want to know your side of the story, what do you think of Ryan?” Travis asks.

“Woah, erm.. err…” Jason seems a bit taken aback by the question, meanwhile I’m praying that he doesn’t bring up what just happened today. What if I’ve just jeopardised everything, does he still like me in the same way I know he did before.

“Well, I like him a lot, I’ve had a crush on him for a long time and then he asked me out and then … then things happened...” Jason replies. “Things happened” paints over a lot in a broad stroke, but sure. At least it isn’t a damaging answer, my heart is still in one piece.

“You’re welcome,” Scott says raising his hand in the air. “I played a huge part in making this happen if you remember. I thing the both of you owe me something,” he says. “Be careful, Ryan will repay the favour later, if you get my drift,” Travis replies. Hmmm, so I’m going to be the dom again today.

“Yea, yea. You know Jason, you’re really lucky to have Ryan as your boyfriend. For weeks he was telling us how he met this new guy, and how he didn’t know what to do. And we were practically screaming ‘for God’s sake grow some balls and just ask him out’. I don’t know what Ryan was waiting for, but, obviously waiting a while worked.” Scott says.

Jason looks down into his pasta, twiddling his fork. He’s still thinking about what I did to him today. Why didn’t I foresee this backfiring on me? Anger clearly got the best of me there. Now I’ve made my biggest fear an increasing likelihood.

“You’re familiar with what we do when we get together?” Scott asks, prompting a slow nod from Jason. “I should fill you in on the ground rules. Any form of bondage is allowed, the safeword is ‘Starbucks’. Good luck if you’re gagged. Most importantly, stay in character.” he says.

“For example a priest?” Jason probes again. Gosh I mention that one time and he gets hooked on it. “Ryan you told him about the Hot Priest!” Scott exclaims. “It was a brief mention, I still can’t believe we did that,” I say. “I remember that we were constantly on our knees,” Travis chuckles, “praying only portion of that time.” Scott makes a crude gesture with his hands and we all erupt in laughter.

“For today, I’ve planned out a home invasion. Two robbers versus one unsuspecting couple,” Travis continues. Oh, that sounds fun. “If that’s why you’re in that apron, the robbers are going to have a lot of fun with you,” I say.

“I won’t go down so easily my friend,” Scott smiles. “You jumped on me the other day. Today I’ll be extra careful. Expect a lot more resistance from me today,” he adds.

“So, when are we starting this?” I ask. “Soon, bathroom break anyone?” Scott questions. “Me,” Jason rises from his seat. “I’ll lead you there, you’re new to the house after all,” Scott points to a long hallway and let’s Jason tail him. Some time to admire his ass again I guess.

Home invasion huh, I already know the ins and outs of this house so it should be relatively easy to find an entry point to surprise the two of them. Will I be issued a prop gun, or a knife? A gun would mean that we can be bolder with our entry, a knife limits us to a sneakier approach. Jason and I should team up against Scott first, then Travis will surrender soon enough to stop Scott from being ‘hurt’.

Travis interrupts my train of thought. “I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time. Four people certainly expands the available options,” Travis says. “I’m sure Jason will love the opportunity to get the two of you hunks in bondage,” I reply.

“I don’t think that’s going to happen,” Travis says ominously. “What do you mean?” I quickly ask. There’s something amiss here. No, it can’t be. Crap, Jason is alone with Scott now. I let us get separated and this is what happens!

“MMMMPHHHH!” I hear the sound of muffled shouts from the hallway. “I think you can already see where this is going,” Travis says.

Scott drags Jason back into view of the dining table, his hands are already bound behind back, with what I can’t tell yet. Grey duct tape has been wound around his face, Scott’s palm over his mouth further reducing the noise coming from his screams.

“MMPHHH,” Jason tries to struggle, but Scott’s strong muscles continue to hold him in place. It’s a trap! How could I have not foreseen this coming. ARGHH! “What do you think you’re doing! Stop…” I bellow out, until I feel cold metal at the back of my head. Travis… another thing I forgot about. “No you stop, hands up please. You’re in no position to negotiate here,” Travis speaks.

“Now the fun officially begins,” Scott announces triumphantly. This entire day – It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a twist. I got to say I wasn’t super excited for Travis, Scott and Ryan to all be tied up with Jason in the lead, just isn’t my cup of tea. BUT THEN you gave us this twist and it’s better than I could have hoped for with this double date.

Also I really like how you are showing Ryan’s regret of the situation. I’m loving this couple, even if they are kinda toxic but that just makes them more kinky ;)

Absolutely fantastic and definitely worth the wait. Hope we get the next chapter, but if not that totally okay, take as much time as you need!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I really appreciate Ryan showing remorse for his behavior. It shows that he's capable of growth!
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago What a twist. I got to say I wasn’t super excited for Travis, Scott and Ryan to all be tied up with Jason in the lead, just isn’t my cup of tea. BUT THEN you gave us this twist and it’s better than I could have hoped for with this double date.
I have to disagree! I was really looking forward to seeing what Jason might have done with those three hunky jocks under his control, especially since Ryan willingly submitting to bondage seems like a rare event!

Regardless, the twist was fun, and even though it's not what Ryan or Jason planned, I'm sure they will eventually enjoy the evening, like I know us readers will!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago What a twist. I got to say I wasn’t super excited for Travis, Scott and Ryan to all be tied up with Jason in the lead, just isn’t my cup of tea. BUT THEN you gave us this twist and it’s better than I could have hoped for with this double date.
I have to disagree! I was really looking forward to seeing what Jason might have done with those three hunky jocks under his control, especially since Ryan willingly submitting to bondage seems like a rare event!
[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] You both are pulling me in different directions here HAHA. For now it sure seems like it's heading in a direction where Jason is still getting tied up but this time with Ryan to accompany him as well. But, things may change, maybe Jason will outsmart or charm his way out. Then he'll have his way with the three hunks.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 11 (MM/MM)
Jason

“You’re blushing Jason. Stop blushing,” I say whilst trying to slap some sense back into my face. Chill, relax, you’re not having a fever. “You’re just excited,” I say to myself in the mirror. The short walk here didn’t help. I mean, Scott’s back view is so HOT.

I’m still not quite sure why he’s only wearing an apron. Ryan probably asked him about it when we first saw him, but I think I was too occupied taking the view in. Those huge pecs peaking over the apron, those strong biceps and triceps he unknowingly flexed as he prepared our dinner, all made my mind go wild.

Even when he was walking me here, to the bathroom, that back view was impressive. Broad muscular shoulders leading to an equally muscular back leading downwards to a tight toned tush, all exposed because of his choice of clothing. Thank you so much Scott.

Can’t wait for the roleplay to start. Ryan will probably do most of the work, I’ll try my best to assist, but he seems to have a lot of experience getting these two hunks tied up. After that though, he promised to submit to me. Three hot jocks under my control, I can’t wait. I will take my time with each of them, pleasuring them of course. But I should think about how I’ll connect this to my robber character.

OOOHH. I should at least prepare my double-cross speech for when I tie my fellow robber up. “I’ll give you a taste of your own medicine. All the time you treat me like some pet of yours. No more,” I talk to the mirror. Add in an evil genius laughter, throw everyone off at least a bit, then the party begins. Great master-plan.

Just need to walk myself back down the hallway, retrace my steps, join them back at the table and… WHY IS SCOTT WAITING AT THE DOOR. “Hi there,” Scott says with a grin on his face. “You were waiting for me?” I ask, Scott taking a few short steps towards me.

“Yes, there was a light so I was waiting to take you down,” Scott says. Take me down? Why is… Scott leaps forwards immediately clamping his hand over my mouth. “MMMMHHH!” I shout into his hand gag, but little to no sound leaves the room. My smaller arms attempt to flail about, however, his other arm is holding me tight around my arms and chest leaving me only able to bend my elbows.

I try pulling his hand off my face, so my screams can get the attention of Ryan. If I’m in trouble, he’s in trouble too. I need to warn him before it’s too late, before Travis jumps on him like Scott jumped me. Ryan may be smaller than Travis but he’s no weakling, he can use his speed advantage to get away; If I warn him maybe he can save me!

My fingers try to pry Scott’s hand off my face, seeking any gaps I can squeeze my fingers into. “Sshhhh, it’s okay,” my endeavours only trigger Scott to tighten his hold over my face, making the seal over my mouth almost airtight. “You know, we never exactly said which roles we would be taking. The both of you just made the wrong assumptions,” Scott says.

Scott ignores the complaints I grumbled into his hand. “No sudden movements, it will only get you hurt,” Scott threatens. His low masculine voice is enough to temporarily paralyse me, he really can hurt me. “Please don’t hurt me,” I involuntarily slip out, Scott hearing my pleas as muffled moans.

Sensing weakness, Scott loosens his hold on my torso, my hands remain frozen on his other hand. “Hands behind your back,” he commands and I comply. I’m still too frightened to fight this. By the time I come to my senses it’s already too late, Scott secures both of my wrists in a set of handcuffs.

“Let’s see what you have here that I can use as a gag,” Scott says, opening a medicine cabinet. There a roll of duct tape conveniently placed on the second row. “Why is this here?” Scott asks, “You and your husband are kinky aren’t you.”

“You put that there yourself,” I huff into his hand. Scott laughs at his own joke while he places 2 hasty rounds of tape around my mouth. Staring at his finished product though the mirror he says: “Has anyone told you how cute you look all gagged and frightened?”

“Time to join your hubby,” he whispers into my ear. Seizing me over my mouth and torso again, he drags me out into the hallway. Travis can’t have taken Ryan down already. There’s still a slim chance that I can warn him.

Intensifying my struggles I try to sink my feet into the ground, resisting Scott’s efforts to drag me forward. This doesn’t seem to hinder Scott in the slightest, like one of his warm-up weights he simply lifts me with ease, causing my feet to lose contact with the ground. “MMMMHHHMMM!” I shout into my gag, my shoes now hover over the floor, toes sometimes scraping the ground.

Once we get around the corner, I see Ryan and Travis still sitting at the dining table. Ryan spots my bound state and promptly stands up, eyes widening in shock then in rage. Travis quietly gets up as well, silently sneaking behind Ryan.

This is when I notice a gun in Travis’s hand. “MMMMMPHH,” I call out to no avail. I’m just a distraction, the danger is behind you. Please look behind you, we’re done for if you don’t. Please.

“What do you think you’re doing! Stop…” Ryan yells out, until it’s too late, Travis’s gun is at the back of his head. “No you stop, hands up please. You’re in no position to negotiate here,” Travis says.

“Now the fun officially begins,” Scott announces. “NNOOGGHH,” I protest. Ryan weighs his options, but eventually he raises both his hands into the air. “Good, try anything funny moves and your husband here gets hurt,” Scott says squeezing me until I yelp.

“Strip,” Travis commands. “Why are you doing this. Just take what you want and leave,” Ryan seeks to reason with our assailants. “Strip!” Scott repeats, this time though he slaps me hard over my stomach causing me to shout into my gag in pain. “You’re only hurting him,” Scott says.

Ryan lifts his shirt over his head and drops it on the floor in front of him. He momentarily makes eye-contact with me, reassuring me. But most of his focus is on the person behind me. He’s seething, breathing heavily like dragon, his sculpted chest rising and falling. Angry Ryan is back again, nostrils flared, piercing Scott with his eyes.

“Everything buddy,” Scott says, his hand venturing down to my crotch. “Stop touching him,” Ryan says. “I was going to give him a massage, he’s so frightened he’s shaking,” Scott says, rubbing my dick over my jeans. “But since you’re not cooperating…” Scott clamps his hand down. “MMMMPPHHH,” I cry out.

Using whatever strength I have, I shake my head. Fight them Ryan, don’t let them use me to force your surrender. You give in once and they’ll keep humiliating you. Ryan understands this, he hesitates giving in to their further demands.

Scott kneads again and I hold in my scream for as long as I can. “Okay, stop hurting him,” Ryan acquiesces, continuing remove more articles of clothing. “Not even a semi? I thought this was a kinky couple. Cuff him Travis,” Scott comments on Ryan’s nude state. Carefully, Travis brings each of Ryan’s arms behind his back and cuffs him. It’s over. Ryan hangs his head low.

“Take what you want and leave,” Ryan says. “You talk too much,” Travis says. He picks up one of Ryan’s socks strewn on the floor. “Open,” Travis instructs. “MMMMM, No,” Ryan squirms as his probably day’s old socks are forced on his face. “Open,” Travis slaps Ryan on his abs, causing him to curse out. Travis takes the opportunity to stuff Ryan’s mouth with the socks. “MMMMGMMHH,” Ryan coughs into his gag.

“Don’t like the taste of your own dirty, crummy socks?” Travis asks. “He’s saving them for this one here,” Scott says now running his hand up and down my body under my shirt. I don’t know what to feel right now. I’m being robbed in my home? My hot robber is feeling me up?

“FFFHMMM FFUU,” Ryan curses at them from under his gag. “Secure that one first,” Scott says. In the next few minutes, Travis concentrates on tying my boyfriend to the chair he was just sitting in for dinner. A few strips of tape first go over his mouth ensuring the sock remains in place. Ropes go round his ankles, above and below his knees, around his thighs. A rope harness takes shape around his chest, restricting the movement of his arms away from this torso. As Travis cinches his ropes, Ryan’s muscles begin to look more prominent, bulging from the gaps in Travis’ elaborate network. More ropes are added to his wrists and arms and the handcuff is removed.

“MMHMMM,” Ryan complains as Travis forces him down on a chair. His chest is bound to the back rest, his thighs to the seat. The last rope went underneath the chair, connecting his wrists to his ankles.

Ryan tests his new bonds but there’s no escape from such a thorough roping. “Good. Come here, we’ll get what we want from this one,” Scott says. Travis hugs his partner in crime and I find myself being squished between the two men. “Add more ropes to him?” Travis asks before he kisses Scott.

It doesn’t take the two of them long before they tie my legs in the same fashion as Ryan, preventing me from running away if I want to. The tape around my mouth is removed. “Please just let us go,” I beg. “Not before you tell us what’s the code to the safe in the bedroom,” Scott replies. WHAT CODE?! “MMMMGGMM,” Ryan grumbles at the absurd question. “I don’t know,” I respond.

“You’re lying. We’ll get it out of one of you,” Scott says. They push me onto my knees, the two men now hulk over me. “Give him the treatment, I’ll go change into something more robber appropriate,” Scott says. Treatment? Sounds dreadful.

Scott leaves me with Travis. “What are you going to do me?” I ask my captor. “Not anything you won’t enjoy. We know what the two of you do when you’re together,” Travis replies. He forcibly kisses me, his hands unbuttoning my pants and stroking my dick. “MMM. No please stop,” my pleas go unheeded.

That’s probably because my dick is betraying me again. I get harder and harder as Travis continues to stimulate me. He kisses me again but this time I reciprocate, I let his tongue explore my mouth while I moan into his mouth. “You’re sick. Look how disappointed your husband is,” Travis says.

I turn my head to see Ryan struggling in his chair, he yells into his sock gag. “I’m sor… MMM,” Travis clamps his hand over my mouth. Where is my fight? Scott and Travis haven’t tied me as severely as Ryan, but a hot guy touches me and I lose all willingness to resist.

“What is the code?” Travis asks again. I DON’T KNOW. I let out a frustrated whine into Travis’ hand. “He’s still not budging? Maybe he doesn’t know,” Scott says. Correct. “I think the other one is the dom here, he controls everything. Including the finances,” Travis says.

“Best way to get to a dom, you play with his pet,” Scott suggests. “You just want to get your dick sucked again, don’t you?” Travis replies. He takes his turn to change into a new set clothing leaving me with Scott.

Scott drags me right in front of Ryan. “Watch this,” Scott says to Ryan. The towering figure now dressed entirely in black takes out his dick from his pants. “No, please,” I beg as Scott slaps his semi on my face.

“Suck,” Scott forces his way into my mouth. Ryan lets his rage loose into his gag, the sock and tape muffling his growls. “Don’t like this, give us what we want,” Scott says. Using his hands he forces my head closer to his crotch as he thrusts. “After I’m done, you’ll do the same with my partner. You both are in for quite a night, someone will break,” Scott says.

Author's Note: If you've reached this point in the story, I want to thank you for following Jason and Ryan's story. Feel free to leave a comment or PM if you enjoyed a certain aspect of the story or want to see it go in a different direction. I try my best to incorporate things people tell me they particularly enjoy. At this point I estimate that I'm halfway through this story so there's a lot of room if you want to see certain scenarios/pairings/storylines. Thank you all so much again!
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I wasn't expecting this outcome... guess I was fooled just like Jason and Ryan were... :lol:

Like how Jason seems to give in so easily.. :mrgreen:

Scott and Travis are sure plotting manipulators...Loved how Scott uses the element of surprise to take down Jason so quickly... I wonder now what is in store for Jason and Ryan. They will surely use Jason and his 'extra easy' co-operation to rile up Ryan....and have some of their own fun... :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a great chapter. I loved how Jason picked up with the roleplay pretty quick. Seems he isn’t too upset by the twist. Also his total infatuation with Scott at the beginning was hilarious
Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago
“Best way to get to a dom, you play with his pet,” Scott suggests.
I love this kind of trope. Those big burly men have a hard time breaking, but when you start misusing their property in front of them, it tends to break them quicker. As well as piss them off so the revenge will be sweet of Ryan gets out of this.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

WOW! A great chapter! It's great to see Jason go along with the roleplay, even if he was looking forward to being in charge!
Scott and Travis are so deviously in control, I can't wait to see more of them... though I suspect a double-cross from one of them, the same way Jason was going to "double-cross" Ryan... who should it be though? Hmmm...
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just read Chapter 6 and totally enjoyed the descriptive scene where Ryan forces his new ward to sample the scents of his body. Very hot and erotic scenery right there. Expertly told. The pit and socked-foot sniffing was obviously a hit, but these brilliant lines definitely stood out for me.
Jason looks as if he’s getting comfortable. No can do. I drag his nose slowly across my pectorals, down my abs, towards my groin. “No problems here right? It’s going in your mouth later” I say. Jason moans in response, nuzzling against the erection in my boxer briefs. Without my prompt, he slides face up and down my dick causing it to twitch each time his nose grazes near the tip.
Ryan's line is simply awesome and his self-assuredness adds a lot to the scene.
I could totally see myself saying something like that if I had cute Jason in bed with me 8-)

Very much enjoyed that chapter. Onwards to the next one now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I have some advice to add to Professor "Silver Fox's" well-meaning recommendations.
1. You don't have to look at your phone every time you get a notification. 2. "Vibrate" should be substituted for Airplane mode during exams, quizzes and job interviews. Just my two cents ;)

On another note, I was hoping Ryan would make Jason clean up the mess Scott left on the floor.
Chapter 7 certainly did not disappoint. Thoroughly enjoyable, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] 8-)

I wonder how Ryan will respond to his new boyfriend's text message.

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] loved the recent twist
I personally think jason should join hands with scott and travis to get back to Ryan,if he gets the chance
just to give Ryan test of his own medicine. :lol:

Loved a story waiting for next chapter...
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] When it comes to resisting hot men Jason really seems a bit hopeless Haha. I'm sure Ryan would appreciate someone with a stronger will on his team.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Ryan sure is angry at what he's seeing. We'll see if he manages to escape somehow.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Who should it be indeed... Scott and Travis are a good team aren't they, why would we wish for them to turn on each other :twisted:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Happy to see you continuing to follow the story. I suspected the body sniffing part in chapter 6 would appeal to you. Indeed it did. As for yourself relating with Ryan, it will be interesting to see whether this will continue to be the case.
Hoping Jason 'cleans' Scott's own mess... how cruel :lol:. Not sure if Jason would prefer you over Ryan as his Sir. Ryan's feelings about the text will become apparent in the next chapter.

[mention]tugfan[/mention] Thanks! Interesting idea there, joining hands with Scott and Travis. We'll see if Jason will be able to convince them to let him join in the tormenting of Ryan.

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Loving the sock gags! I am waiting for Jason or Ryan to double cross the other! :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic