Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Post by Guardianbound »

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker and finally got inspired to start writing and register on the site. Hope you enjoy the read, I'll try to post updates as and when I can. Thanks everyone
Chapter 1(M/M)
Jason
It is late September and I’m finally settling into college. At least I think so. Moving across states and finally leaving my childhood home in a small town wasn’t easy. I suddenly found myself living alone in my small dormitory room, and its always either too hot or too cold here. The Professors are unfriendly or disinterested. The sink in the pantry is always clogged. I haven’t made any new friends and worse of all … I’m surrounded day and night by young, hot GUYS.

I wake up, stumble out of bed and drag myself to the restroom to brush my teeth and OH there comes a shirtless guy out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. I swear I do not stare at the mirror in moments like this – but you can’t blame me for taking brief peeks right? After my morning classes, I make my way into a nearby canteen for lunch and they’re everywhere. I shouldn’t have chosen a college renowned for its sports programs but no one warned me, and I didn’t know this would mean I have to walk past the table of footballers, past the basket-ballers, past the rowers every single day. One night, I told myself perhaps regular runs would do me some good. Keep me healthy, and you know keep my mind off things I shouldn’t be thinking of, but this is how I first met Ryan.

I had avoided the stadium track in favour of the footpaths around the school. The air is cooler, fresher, the scenery is better and more varied and most importantly I would avoid all the athletes on the track. At least I thought so, until one day on the jog back to my dormitory this tall figure overtook me in a flash. My skin felt a slight breeze and tingled as he sped past me. As he continued his run ahead of me, my eyes were drawn to his toned back muscles that were exposed by the round-neck singlet he was wearing. It’s official then, nowhere is safe, even when I think I will be alone somebody like him will appear somewhere, somehow.

My problem was compounded when I realised that he lived in the room beside mine. I was returning to my room and saw him hanging his sweaty gear out to dry on the drying racks outside our rooms. This was the first time I had a clear view of his upper body. He had a runner’s physique, slim and lean, efficient for long distance running, but very well defined muscles, possessing pecs and abs that looked like they were carved into his body. The lights along the common corridor did him extra favours, bouncing off his still sweaty torso, highlighting and further defining his musculature.

Okay, I’m just going to casually walk past him. He won’t recognise me right, it’s too dark. I made it to the door, fumbled with my keys for a while before I managed to get the door open. “Hi, you were just running near Whitehall Library earlier correct? I think I saw you.” Crap. “Ahh, so you were that guy who was speeding past me.” He laughs and talks about how he has been running for a long time, how he is the president of the Runners’ Society. “By the way, I’m Ryan.” I shook his hand, “Jason.” “Nice to meet you, guess I’ll see you around next-door neighbour.” Ryan shoots me a cool smile before entering his room.

So that was the first time we made skin to skin contact. I think I have feelings Ryan. Who am I kidding, I know I have feelings for Ryan. For one, I was happy that he could recognise me even though it was dark. Secondly, he said hello to me, but that’s just being normal and friendly, everyone would do that. Right?

He continues to greet me and say hello every time we bump into one another, and this happens often because we literally share adjacent rooms. It’s incredibly awkward every single time. I pretend I don’t see him, minding my own business, and he always initiates with a greeting like any normal human being, and I have to blurt out some other greeting to be polite but I never make eye contact and I rush away and my heart is beating so fast and why is he always SHIRTLESS. Not just that, he leaves his door open so when I walk past I can see him working on the computer, shirtless. I see his exercise mat on the floor beside his bed and all his other exercise equipment, weights, dumbbells, bars and the like.

Of course being the President of the Runners’ Society meant that he runs regularly and for a while I struggled to decide whether I should continue with my evening runs. What if I encounter Ryan? What should I say to him? Although I know I probably won’t be saying anything at all. Deep down I knew I experienced a small thrill every time I met him. So I decided to continue with the evening runs and dealt with the occasional run ins with Ryan.

Eventually, horny me began thinking up dirty scenarios between me and Ryan. Some of them came from dreams and I wrote some of the best ones down for myself.

One story involved one of my evening runs. In this one I experience an asthma attack (I don’t actually have asthma) while I was running along one of the more isolated parts of the school. I hunch over to the side of the footpath while struggling to breathe and wouldn’t you know it Ryan comes along and sees that I’m in distress.

“Jason! Are you having an asthma attack?” I nod, gesturing at the inhaler that is in one of my pockets. Ryan reaches desperately for the inhaler while in the process rubbing my thigh. He eventually fishes the inhaler out of my pocket and I take the medication, breathing deeply and regaining control over my lungs. I thank him and he offers me a water bottle. “Drink this.” I take big and slow gulps and Ryan smiles at me in relief. “I could have lost you just now, but it reminded me how I really should have made my move on you earlier.”

“Make your move?” I questioned. “Yeah, by the way you should know by now not to consume anything an almost stranger offers you.” That’s when it hits me, he spiked the water. My body becomes weak and my vision foggy. The last thing I remember is his handsome face looming over mine, before he put a bag over my head and turned everything dark. Have I mentioned that I fantasied about being tied up. Well now you know.

I woke up to the rustling of leaves. I tried to rub my eyes but there was rope around my wrists and chest, keeping my hands behind my back. I tried moving my legs but there was rope around my ankles too, anchoring each leg individually to the ground. I tried calling out for help but there was something salty shoved into my mouth, tape sealing it in. A cloth bag of some sort was still obscuring my vision, I couldn’t tell what time of day it was.

“MMMMPPHHH? HHHMMMPHHH?”

“That was a long sleep you took there Jason. I enjoyed watching every second of it.” This triggered some protests on my part but I was quickly interrupted. “No one can hear you over here, it’s just you and me.” He removed the cloth bag over my head and clamped his hands over my gagged mouth. He began whispering into my ears as I continued with my muffled protests. “That’s my jockstrap there in your mouth, days worth of sweat to prepare it just specially for you Jason. I was just running in it while I followed you too, so it’s nice and fresh.” The Ryan in my mind is sick and also a huge turn on. An erection began to develop in my pants and I felt Ryan’s hard-on against my back as well. “I see that you like this too. I knew you would. You are enjoying the taste of my dick in your mouth aren’t you?”

I did. Ryan pulled my running shorts and underwear as far down as he could, allowing my erection to spring free. He gave my dick a few quick pumps all the while keeping his other hand on my mouth, pushing his jockstrap deeper into my mouth. “You want this. You want me to fuck you and pleasure you.” I did. I could only moan in response trying to nod but restricted by his strong hands and arms.

He bent me over and entered me slowly, beginning to hump me only when he was fully inside me. My moans grew louder and his breathing quicker as he slid his dick inside me. I didn’t know I could get harder but he proceeded to pleasure my dick as he took me from behind. I chewed on his jockstrap, closing my eyes as I sucked the juices out, tasting him, enjoying him.

We came in unison, Ryan finishing inside of me while I shot all over the forest floor. I thought Ryan would untie me but he replaced the cloth bag over my head. “You will thank me for this another time. But now, I’m going to leave you here to enjoy the moment, see you around.” He walked away and left me there to struggle, maybe I would be found by a hiker or maybe he would come back for me but that’s where the story ends.

It was one hell of a dream I had. I jumped out of bed and began to scribble the outlines of my dream on a notepad while I still had most of the details fresh in my head. It didn’t happen, it wasn’t real but part of me wanted it to be real. I carry on with my usual morning routine and who do I meet the moment I open my door, him, Ryan. “Good morning. I just went for a morning run, you really should try it sometime. I can help pace you” He smiled at me, he’s always smiling at me and I busied myself as usual and hurried away.

When I returned, Ryan had already left for classes, door closed. All his running gear was left to dry on the drying rack. I saw the grey and white jockstrap loosely hanging on one of the railings. The was no clip to secure it to the railing and I watched it shift in the morning breeze. The wind is strong sometimes, and people who don’t secure their laundry lose things all the time. Ryan wouldn’t mind losing one of his jockstraps right? I snatched it and quickly returned to my room and locked the door behind me. No one saw me, and even if they did they wouldn’t know that I was stealing, I lived there, it could have been mine. And it is mine now.

Ryan doesn’t know that I have feelings for him, and this is all I need. This will just be my secret. I put the jockstrap to my nose and sniffed for a while before breathing deeply. This is the first time I’m smelling him. It is comforting and it felt right.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 week ago, edited 54 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum and glad that you decided to share this story! Looks really promising and I like the aspect of the protagonist's fantasies! Wodnder if they'll start to overlap with reality ;)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very exciting start. Hope the story continues soon.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Pretty impressive for your first story.

I liked how Jason has a clear and distinct voice. Helps to make his dreams feel even more vivid. I wonder how much of his ideal Ryan fits with the real one, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Welcome to the ranks of TUGs authors. Judging from this one, you're going to be a favorite around here. Well written, hot, and with potential for more.

Thanks for taking the plunge! The first one is the hardest.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Thank you. Yes, Jason will get some real action soon.
[mention]Trickster[/mention] I promise very soon.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] We get to see the real Ryan in the next Chapter. Less than ideal guy maybe?
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] You're very kind, I'm happy you like it so far.

To avoid repetition I want to say I have read and enjoyed so many of each of your stories, always waiting for more :) I appreciate all your comments.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago @DeeperThanRed We get to see the real Ryan in the next Chapter. Less than ideal guy maybe?
Thanks!

I think it's always interesting when a character's looks and personality don't match but I'm sure Ryan will be fun to read either way. Good luck with the next chapter!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 2 (M/M)
Ryan
Got him. I knew it. Jason does have a thing for me. Leaning silently behind my door and staring out through the peephole, I saw Jason standing there contemplating, the wheels turning in his head. There were several items for him to go for, my running shoes, the black socks balled up inside of them, my running shorts, the shirt I specifically choose to wear because of the visible sweat patches that would be left after my intense runs. He decided to go for the jockstrap. Interesting, I will remember this factoid. Predictable? Perhaps. Many guys do have a thing for the undergarments of the people they admire. But Jason, I thought he was better than that.

The first time I saw Jason was during the mad rush before the first semester, when all the students would move into their new rooms for the year. He had that flustered look on his face as always, as he was carrying in boxes of his belongings for unpacking. I remember seeing this huge box of books containing all sorts of genres: fiction, non-fiction, self-help, textbooks. He definitely reads a lot, maybe he writes too? If he spends most of his time amongst his books then he must have won some sort of genetic lottery. His neat dark hair, smooth face and sharp jaw gives off a young professor vibe. Whatever little maintenance he manages to fit in has kept him slim but not bony, an adequate amount of flesh and muscle wrapping around his arms and legs. I could see myself dating a guy like him but I couldn’t quite tell at that moment if he would be interested in me. So I didn’t introduce myself right off the bat, I went back into my room and began planning my experiment, my tests.

I promise that it was a total coincidence that I ran past him when I did, although I did know he was leaving his room for evening runs, it took me quite a while before I guessed his actual route. When I did, I had to wait for another day before I could execute my plan. I had a whole outfit prepared: a pair of running shorts shorter than the usual to show off my legs, a singlet to expose by shoulders and back, and matching running shoes and socks. First impressions do matter after all.

This isn’t the first time I’m doing this and so far it hasn’t failed me yet. The fact that he lives in an adjacent room just makes it easier for me. I arrived back at our rooms to prepare for the next stage of the test. I changed out of my running gear and left them to dry outside, careful to remain shirtless and sweaty as I waited for Jason to return. Observing his next steps would be crucial for me to reach a solid conclusion.

Minutes later, here he comes, up the stairs and around the corner into the common corridor. Did he initiate our first conversation? No, he pretended not to notice and walked past me, he for sure saw me standing there though. Okay, he was at his door now, having trouble with his keys. Nervous about me, maybe, or tired from the run or simply new to the room. He finally managed to get his door open and I threw out my final card. I initiated our first conversation and stood there patiently looking at his reactions. He appeared surprised and anxious, his answers short and polite. Not once did he meet my eyes and I saw that he was staring at my chest, perhaps for too long a period of time to be considered normal. I ended his obvious misery and the conversation by introducing myself and offering a handshake. He shook my hand, still no eye contact but finally I saw a brief look of joy across his face as I gripped his hand. That’s the moment I knew. I gave him a smile and back into my room I went. The first experiment was a success, now we take the game to the next level.

It is easier to lead someone to where you want when you understand what they want. I know now that I am what Jason wants. I am the reward and so I am the bait. I leave tiny breadcrumbs all around and slowly chip away at his tough guarded exterior. Nobody, even me, likes it when people come on too strong, and so I don’t. I make sure that he is making the choices he wants out of his own free will. I don’t force him to do anything. I don’t force him to chat with me, although I make sure I greet him whenever I can and give him the option to do so. He is usually flustered when I approach him and so he finds his excuses and rushes away but I can see that each meeting, each hello, each random run-in is breaking him slowly. I don’t force him to look into my room but I give him the choice, I leave my door wide open. I make sure he gets a small reward each time he does so, I show him what he wants to see, me. I don’t force him to go on runs with me but I do mention it to him a lot. I bet he imagines the fun he would have if he did and regrets each time he turns down my offers, a micro heartache with every shake of the head.

I let time do the rest of the work for me. Of course all this while I had been relying on my intuition but Jason finally confirmed my suspicions when he stole my jockstrap. I caught him red-handed and this means he is ready for my next move. By next move I mean further research, I need to better understand my subject. Read the instruction manual before operating the machine as it were.

I already made a duplicate key to his room in preparation for this research phase. They really do need to increase the security at the Student Housing Management Office, but I shall thank them for giving me this exploit anyway. Don’t talk to me about ethics. He stole from me first, it was him who committed the original offence, not me.

I waited until I saw him leaving for classes that morning, before entering his room for my research. He is as tidy and organised as I thought. Bed nicely made, desk cleared, papers in neat stacks or filed, books arranged and ordered on the shelf. His clothes are neatly folded in his cupboards, dirty laundry in its specified location all in one basket. But where does he keep his secrets? Where did he hide my jockstrap? I find it in a box tucked away in a corner of one of his desk drawers. It’s his box of “sin”. I see my jockstrap in one compartment on top of his other secrets: ropes, duct tape, handcuffs and a ball gag. Ooohhh I have a kinky one in my hands. There is a butt plug, cock ring and a vibrator. Okay, he knows how to have fun too. Lastly, there is a leather bound notebook. I open it and confirm that yes Jason is indeed a writer. And WOW is he obsessed with me, I’m stuck in his head. This is where I take a seat in his chair to start reading and notice a notepad at the corner of his desk. There is a rough written outline of another story and I ask myself do all of his stories involve him getting tied up? Reading onwards, the answer to that is mostly yes.

That rough outline of a story is spicy though, an out of the blue kidnapping after I save his life following which I stuff his mouth with my jockstrap and proceed to have my way with him. HOT. Explains why he decided to steal my jockstrap today. I spend the next hour reading pages of his notebook, deciding on my favourite story.

A definite candidate is one in which I break into his room (ha, the irony) and hide myself, waiting for him to return from his classes. Just when he shuts the door, I jump out of the cupboard and startle him for just long enough for me to tackle him to the ground. Before he can offer up enough of a resistance I expertly handcuff his hands behind his back. I clamp my hands over his mouth before he screams for help.

“Be quiet if you know what’s good for you.” I say to him. “MMMMPMMHHH,” Jason continues to struggle and tries to escape from my grip. “Alright, you forced me to make you stay quiet, don’t blame me for what happens next.” I take out a pair of my socks from my pocket keeping my other hand firmly against his mouth. “Take a good whiff of this.” I press the socks into his nose. “Yes, this is going into your mouth, whether you like it or not.” His struggles intensify but I use my body weight to keep his movements restricted. “Open up.” Jason grits his teeth and seals his lips shut. I pinch his nose and enjoy the agony in his face as he meets his nasty dilemma. Suffocate or take my socks in. Eventually he gives in and tries to take a quick gasp of air.

“NOOOMMPPPHHH” I ruthlessly push my sock deep into his mouth, my fingers prying his mouth wider as I try to cram as much of the putrid material into his mouth. I then use duct tape to seal the socks in, using four rounds of duct tape around his head to make sure that the socks stay in place. “Can you guess how long these have gone without a wash? Probably a week’s worth of running in there. You’re enjoying it right?”

I proceed to tie his legs in rope, rope went around his ankles, knees and thighs. I made a simple rope cuff around his wrists before unlocking the handcuffs and redoing his wrists in a more secure manner. Ropes went round his chest, limiting most of the movement in his arms. I completed his bondage by linking his ankles to his arms with rope, hog-tying him on the floor of his room. At this point Jason already has a full erection and I massage it with my hands. I take his erection out of his pants and hold it in my hands.

“Do you want my help with this?” He moans into his gag and nods. I stroke his dick with my hands, varying the speed of the strokes and the strength of my grip with his moans. “MMMGGHMMM GGGOOONNNNMMM CCCUUMMM,” he approaches his climax quickly and I give him exactly what he wants.

Until I let his dick go and watch him hump the air in vain, tears welling in his eyes. He releases this satisfying whine from his gag as he begs me to let him finish. “Aww, I could do that for you, but where would the fun be for me if did?” I laugh as I went for a second round on his dick. The story ends with me continuing to edge him relentlessly for the rest of the day. Jason pleading through my socks in his mouth to release him, in both senses of the word.

I close his notebook, finding myself rubbing at my growing erection through my pants. I’ve really caught a good one this time haven’t I. Poor Jason, I’ve let him suffer alone thinking about me for too long. He clearly wants me badly, look at all these scenarios he has created, waiting for me to make it a reality. Jason, you really have fallen for the right guy. I do have experience in this regard and I know how to make your fantasies a reality. You write the plays and I will be your willing actor. Just you wait Jason. Just you wait.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh, very interesting. Sounds like Ryan's already decided on the story he'll be acting out?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Getting to see things from Ryan's perspective was absolutely a welcome surprise.

I love how he gives Jason exactly what he wants, just not in the way he imagined, haha. Also, the use of socks on jocks is just spot-on.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool idea and start
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh, this is outstanding. I like the idea of seeing things from both guy's points of view. You write very well, with a touch of humor to go with the hotness. Ryan and Jason are an interesting pair of characters and I'm looking forward to wherever this goes.
Last edited by MaxRoper 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I've been busy lately and missed some stories that have popped up, and boy am I sorry I missed this one! I'm glad I caught up because I am now very much hooked! I love the scenario, I love the different perspectives, I love Jason's fantasies and insecurities and his trains of thought! Ryan is extremely devious, and although I don't love him breaking into Jason's room, he's now got a good amount of research on Jason and I can't wait to see his next move! Not sure what degree Jason is pursuing, but he's definitely got a future in creative writing!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I think Ryan would want to add a bit of his own personality and flavour into his future interactions with Jason. So half acting out Jason's fantasies, half doing whatever he likes.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Haha yes, Ryan is perhaps over confident in his mind-reading abilities. Will Jason like the cockiness though?
[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thank you, hope you enjoy future chapters as well.
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I'm grateful for your support. It's been fun writing from different perspectives and challenging giving Ryan and Jason different voices. What does Jason know? What does Ryan know? What do we know given the benefit of viewing both sides of the story. Speaking of characters, more are coming!
[mention]gag1195[/mention] Thank you so much. I really hope the following chapters don't disappoint you. I'll use this opportunity to tell you that I'm very much enjoying your current series, thoroughly love all the chapters just too shy to comment. Haven't chosen a degree for Jason, but Ryan's degree features soon.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 3 (M/M)
Jason
*knock knock*
I turn off the music in my earbuds and shuffle nervously to my door. Please don’t be Ryan. Anyone but Ryan. Please, please. It’s him. Shirtless. Typical. “Hello neighbour, sorry to bother you at such an hour, but is your Wi-Fi working fine?” he says. “Yeah, I think so,” I say. “Do you mind if I look at your laptop to see if it’s the settings that are screwing with me?” he says.

Actually, I do very much mind but I can’t tell him precisely why. No, you sickos, I don’t have a porn tab running in the background of my laptop. But what Ryan doesn’t know is that I was just finishing writing a sexy story about him in my notebook when he decided to come knocking. Bad timing! “Err…” I struggle to come up with an appropriate response. “It will be super quick, I promise,” he says as he is taking a step forward.

“No no, you can’t!” I extend an arm to block his path. He recoils, seeming surprised by my intervention. “I mean, I can go over to your room and see if I can fix it for you.” I tell him. “That’s so kind of you. Sure.” He replies beaming.

Ryan welcomes me into his room and I feel as if I’m walking into a lion’s den. I sit on his office chair and immediately begin my work. In and out as fast I can, that is the objective. This looks like a simple issue that should be easy to resolve. Wrong. It’s becoming a fiendishly difficult technical problem. Ryan standing there over my shoulder doesn’t make things easier.

“Wow I didn’t know you were so good at this,” Ryan comments. He plants both his hands over my shoulders and leans in for a closer view. I almost jump out of the chair, but somehow I manage to keep it together. Unbeknownst to him, his face is coming closer and closer to mine, our cheeks painfully close to coming into contact with one another. I can hear his breathing in my ear, hot air from his exhales creep slowly up my neck. As it does, I feel my blood rushing up my neck, filling my face and my ears. He better be focusing on the screen, if not he will be seeing a tomato ripening right in front of him. He hasn’t had a shower yet, his manly musk wafts from his armpits and torso, enveloping me as I type away on his computer. I wish he could kidnap me right then and there, using his arms to quickly secure mine behind the chair, gagging me with the shirt strewn on the floor beside me.

But, it doesn’t happen and I successfully restore his Wi-Fi. The hands that were rooted into my shoulders finally let go. “Jason, I really owe you one this time. How about we go for a coffee sometime? My treat of course,” Ryan says. WHAT, NO. “Erm… Ahhh… Erm,” I murmur. “Oh please, we have known each other for so long and we haven’t even gone for a meal once,” he says. “Okay, I guess…” still hesitant. “Great, give me your number and we’ll arrange it via text,” he interrupts while handing me his phone. I nervously key my number into his phone and leave it on his desk. “I guess my work here is done then, good night, bye. BYE!” I announce as I run back into my room, quickly shutting the door behind me.

I think I’m dying. I’m light headed. MY HEART. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. This can’t be happening. I think Ryan just asked me out. Did he? He did. I can’t think straight. Is this a date? No, just repaying a favour. Well, he can’t read my mind. I’ll just treat it like a date, he won’t know. I return to my desk and sneak a grey and white jockstrap from my drawer into my hands. Beginning right where I left off, I start to scribble away with my pen. I give myself a happy ending.

Two days later, Friday, Ryan knocks on my door again. This time though it’s to take me to his favourite cafe near campus. “It’s within walking distance, might as well save the gas money,” he explains. That won’t justify the ten most awkward minutes of my life Ryan!

All the elements of a romantic stroll are present. Pillars of warm sunlight squeeze through the foliage above us, illuminating the path in front of us and giving the ground a rich earthy hue. Occasionally the wind would pick up, red, orange and yellow leaves would briefly dance in small circles around us. A leaf lands on his head, getting stuck in his hair. This is where I would give Ryan a gentle nudge and he would somehow know that it is my signal for him to stop. I reach upwards and gently pluck the leaf from his hair. He places both his hands on my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. And the music would grow louder and louder and jump cut to the bed scene HAHA. But there is no music, I am well aware that I’m not living in a movie and I continue my bad attempts at decent small talk as I follow him to the cafe, watching him brush away the leaf himself after noticing its presence.

Ryan finds us this quiet spot at the back of the cafe, sheltered from the customers near the cashier and the pedestrians near the window seats. He brings our coffee order to the table and I find myself with nothing to look at but the coffee, the table and his face. His smile. “You should really start drinking it soon. Before it gets too cold.” he says. “Yeah, I really should,” I try to laugh it off but I think it came off as more of a giggle. Was I staring for too long? God.

“Erm, okay. I think I need to get this off my chest. The reason I asked you out today isn’t just to repay a favour,” he pauses. “I have feelings for you.” Oh good God. What is happening? “I mean if you’re uncomfortable you can take your coffee and leave. But if you want to stay I was thinking of treating this like a first date?” He thinks this is a date too! My heart starts pumping furiously again. What do I say. What should I say. I just sit there silently while screaming internally. I avert my gaze and stare straight down into my coffee cup.

Ryan reaches across the table and places his fingers on my chin. He lifts my face until we make eye contact, his blue into my green. This is the first time I’m looking so directly into his eyes, two twin blue crystals, mysterious and iridescent. “Jason, are you okay? I’m sorry to shock you like this” he says. Shock me you did, but it’s a good kind of shock. A kind of shock that I have been waiting for?

“No no no. It’s just that I think I have feelings for you too. For quite some time now actually,” I admit. He lets go of my chin. “Wow, really! Then why have we been so awkward for so long?” He questions while chuckling. “I think you’ve got it reversed. It’s precisely because of the mutual feelings, hence our awkwardness,” I say. He laughs out loud and I think I just made my first successful joke with Ryan. “You’re staying for coffee then,” he asks. Obviously.

We chat and chat and it’s as if he has known me for a long time. He guesses all my favourite things correctly, while I miss completely when it is my turn to guess his. “What are you studying?” I ask. “Psychology,” he replies. “So you must be great at playing with people’s minds,” I joke. His face scrunches up and I think I just went too far. Jason, you meet a nice guy and you mess it up by being a mean prick in less than one hour. Unbelievable. Tone, always watch your tone. “Sorry, did I go too far?” I try to salvage the situation.

“My Ex used to say that a lot when we broke up,” he sighs. “Something about manipulating him into letting me tie him up.” Oh good good god. Ryan is into bondage too? What have I done to deserve this on this day. I almost choke on my coffee, swallowing quickly before coughing the sensation away. “Quite the red flag huh, it’s been difficult trying to find someone with the same interests,” he looks at me concerned. This is my chance. I want Ryan, and I have never wanted him more. I muster up all the courage I have to tell him then and there, “I wouldn’t mind if you lead me out of this place in handcuffs, bring me back to your room and do whatever you want to me.”

Ryan gulps, his Adam’s apple moving in his throat. Really too far this time Jason, you horny mess. Except that his expression starts to change and I see the widest grin I have ever seen on his face. “I’m going to make you regret you ever said that.” He reaches into his back pocket and I hear the clinking of metal. *Gasp* He came prepared? “Hands under the table,” he commands. Is this how it’s supposed to happen, so suddenly, so quickly. I hesitate for a moment. “Now,” his voice is deep and authoritative. I comply and he handcuffs both my hands to the coffee table. “You’re are going to sit here and watch me enjoy the rest of my drink. I decide when we go back. You will be punished if I hear even a sound coming from you.” He shifts forward, whispering directly into my ears: “There is no escape. You are mine now.” We seal the deal with a kiss.

This is all happening so rapidly, I hardly have any time to process what is occurring. Well, I have the time now, being forced by my captor to sit here quietly. Ryan’s last words to me keep echoing in my head. There is no escape. I am his now. I shudder at the thought. I can escape, I can shout out for help. But I don’t. I am in a public space, anyone can look over and see that I’m being held captive. But they won’t see that I am in distress. To them we are just another one those kinky couples. Wait are we a couple now? Is this really a thing. Jason and Ryan, no, Ryan and Jason, boyfriends. Kinky boyfriends. I’m fine with this I think, this works for me. Will it though? I don’t think I have a choice, but if I did I think I would choose this, choose to be Ryan. After all, this is what I have been waiting for, longing for, fantasising about.

Ryan takes long sips of his coffee, all the while keeping an eye on me. He scans my face observing every change of expression, every blink, every breath. “I’m thinking about what I’m going to do with you. I have the whole weekend to play with you,” he says. NOPE, when did I agree to the entire weekend! “BUT…” I try to protest, forgetting about the warning Ryan had given me earlier. “Ah Ahh. I already told you. Not. A. Sound,” he places his cup down and laces his fingers together: “Now I have to think about how I’m going to punish you.”
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This first date was super adorable. That's what communicating your wants gets you, kids. :D

I love how the sheer presence of Ryan is enough to melt Jason, no bondage is required. I love gags but it's so hot when a guy is silenced with a simple command.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great part! Super cute
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man, I wish I had Ryan's confidence! Jason may find himself a bit in over his head, but this weekend should prove fun for both of them. Really looking forward to seeing Ryan's punishment! He'll just have to make sure to keep Jason well gagged, otherwise the whole dorm will hear! :lol:

PS: I hope you can borrow some of Ryan's confidence to start commenting more! Would love to see your thoughts on my story and others you are enjoying!
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

This story perfectly matches to my fantasy
Really appreciated...

Would really to read how it goes futher....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is turning into quite a touching love story, and I have a feeling the actual touching will start soon. You've built some great characters and I'm enjoying their dance.

Well done!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I agree, communiction is key! Gags are on the way.
[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] Thank you. Hope the next chapters continue to tick your boxes
[mention]gag1195[/mention] Jason will remain gagged alright, can't be alerting the whole building. I will keep your second part in mind :)
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thanks. More, actual, real touching to come, with more characters involved!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 4 (MM/M)
Ryan
This is going spectacularly well. It’s funny how Jason threw himself right at me and into my loving arms. Some of you might be be screaming out: It’s a trap! But no, he clearly wants this. He loves me. I will love him in return. He almost got me though when he said: “So you must be great at playing with people’s minds.” I must admit, I had a mini panic attack at that moment. Did he know that I was toying with him? Did he see me spying on him? But, it couldn’t be, I’m more careful now. I tie all my loose ends (tightly in fact). Every move is painstakingly planned in advance, every possible reaction is accounted for, and every plan has a plan B. So, I played it cool, knowing with absolute certainty that Jason was just lucky. And it was about time, seeing that he whiffed completely trying to guess facts about me. Indeed, Jason requires some education in all things Ryan, something for me to keep in mind for the day ahead perhaps. Well, at least he finally got something correct, just that I can’t let him know about that, can I.

Speaking about plan B, this is very much one of those Plan B’s. I never expected that things would be advancing so quickly. My initial plan was to have everything happen back at my room but after he straight up asked for it, I simply couldn’t resist getting the cuffs out. And so I did. But now that we are in this position, how do I get us out of this crowded cafe? I’m going to require some help.

Great thing the barista here is a friend and should be willing to offer said help. Scott, nicknamed the “Buff Barista”, is really the main attraction of this establishment. Most of the customers are here for him and not the coffee. I have seen plenty of ladies and indeed some men swoon as he graciously offers his service, staring at his bulging biceps as he expertly prepares their coffee. In those two to three minutes I’m sure many of them imagine themselves being “serviced” by Scott. I was once one of them too, until one day he slipped me his number as he handed me my order and the rest is history. HAHHAH, Those were fun times.

“How’s the date going?” Scott asks. “Well, he’s cuffed to the table now,” I say. “That’s quick even for you. So you need my help now?” he asks further. “Yes, if you don’t mind,” I say. “Of course. Travis and I are dying to meet this Jason you have been raving for weeks about.” Scott says. Scott tells his manager to cover for him.

“You sure she won’t mind you leaving just like that?” I ask. “She can’t fire me. After all, I bring in the traffic around here. Worse case scenario, I let her blow me, boohoo,” Scott grins. “Now, where is this new catch of yours?” Scott smiles triumphantly.

I sense a bit of alarm on Jason’s face as I bring Scott over to the table. “Oh, he’s cute.” Scott says as he pat Jason on the head. “Hand off. He’s mine,” I say. “Alright, so possessive already I see. Jason, you’re so lucky, I think Ryan really likes you,” Scott smirks. Jason’s face turns red as he shifts his eyes to his lap.

“So how is this going to work?” Scott asks. “I will uncuff Jason from the table and re-cuff his hands behind his back. We will then exit through the back door and you will bring us to your car,” I give my instructions. “There’s rope and duct tape in the trunk if you need it,” Scott says. Excellent, I knew Scott would be just the friend for situations like these.

I fetch the keys from my pocket and reach under the table to release Jason, whispering in his ears: “Same rule applies, not a word from you. Play by my rules and things will go easier for you.” The cuffs come off and my hands wander over to his crotch. He’s definitely having fun. “We’ll save that for later okay, now stand up hands behind your back,” I tell Jason.

“I guess you’re going to throw him in here, but fair warning, maybe he’s not going to enjoy the smell.” Scott warns. He’s right. As soon as he lifts the trunk lid, the strong smell of sweat hits my nostrils. “Jeez, the smell. Eck. What have you kept in there?” I ask. Scott scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. “It’s my gym clothes and running shoes. Travis likes it when I put him in here smelling like this. Sorry about that.” Scott says.

Jason starts to shake his head tries to wrestle away from my grip. “No. Please don’t put me in there,” is probably what he’s trying to say. I don’t blame him, it stinks. Scott works out regularly, and there’s probably days worth of gym attire in there. Furthermore, the lack of air circulation in the trunk over a few days, multiplied the potency of the bad odours. Travis must really love the fella.

Despite all the struggling, I continue to hold onto Jason’s arms tightly, using my body to slowly push him towards the trunk. “You’re going to leave this place in there whether you like it or not. Quit fighting, it will only make it more difficult for yourself. Get in the trunk!” I command. Jason obeys and stops with his futile resistance, getting himself into the trunk as instructed.

The rope Scott mentioned earlier is lying in a corner and I use it to tie Jason at the ankles. I connect another length of rope from his ankles to the handcuffs, completing a loose hogtie. “This is so you don’t kick about alright. Scott here is a friend and we don’t want to damage his things.” I say.

I fish out a jockstrap from Scott’s duffel bag and hold it in Jason’s face. Jason takes a small whiff and begins to retch. This must be quite an old one. “As much as I hate having the taste of someone else in your mouth before mine, I’m going to gag you with this. You want to know why? This is your punishment for not following my rules earlier. You better learn soon, because it’s only going to be worse from here.” I tell Jason. Jason’s eyes plead me to spare him, but he knows there’s no point resisting the inevitable. His mouth opens slowly and I stuff his mouth with the jockstrap. Strips of Duct Tape over his mouth seal it in. See, I’m capable of mercy, I made it easier for him to push the jockstrap out of his mouth if he wants to. However, I know he won’t. My hands venture from his face down to his growing erection. “Don’t get too used to Scotty over here, always remember that you are mine,” I say lightly squeezing his package.

After I check that everything is in order, I shut the trunk lid, surrounding Jason in darkness, and letting the stench of Scott’s used attire further fill his lungs. “Don’t you think that you’re being a tad bit mean to him?” Scott asks. “Don’t worry, I happen to know that he will enjoy it,” I reply. “Ahh I see, got me all hot and bothered watching that though. How about a kiss for old times sake?” Scott asks. I oblige, holding him by his strong arms, his own doing the same with mine. Scott still kisses in the same tender manner that I remember, quite unlike the macho persona he inhabits in his daily life.

Scott drives the short way back to our dormitory all the while begging me to allow him to partake in the fun. I reject, and so he calls for outside assistance: “Travis! He’s everything! Yes, cute yes, bookish but you kinda know that there’s abs under there, mmhmm. Yea, Ryan put him in my trunk. HAHA, yes. And you won’t mind if I have a little bit of fun with him and Ryan? … See Ryan’s laughing at us already, he keeps saying no but I think it’s turning into a yes. Look at that smug face, he can’t resist! See you later alright, love you.”

This works for me. Jason should appreciate all the attention he would be receiving from the two of us. He may even be thinking about it now, as he is lying in the trunk with Scott’s jockstrap stuffed in his mouth, sucking out Scott’s sweat, fantasising about two muscular guys manhandling him. Jason, you won’t have to wait long now, your penned stories are coming true!

“You worked up quite a bit of sweat while you were in there,” Scott laughs. Scott lifts Jason onto his shoulders and gives him two light slaps on his ass. “MMPPPHH,” Jason yelps in response, shocked by the sudden assault. “What did Ryan say about noise? I’m the gentle one. I won’t hurt you, no guarantees about him though,” Scott warns. “Stop trying to steal him from me, will you,” I respond.

Scott carries Jason to my room and places him down on my bed. He lifts his shirt slightly and winks – a proposal for me to do the same. “Yes, and give Jason a little reward for his troubles,” I say. We start with our shirts, Scott giving a lovely muscle display after he flung his shirt to a corner of the room. The pants came off next, leaving me in a red boxer brief and Scott in blue and orange boxers. Scott is clearly excited seeing from the sizeable hard-on visible through his boxers.

“It’s okay for you to make some noise now, Scotty and I won’t find fun if you stay siltent all the way,” I say. “MMMPHMMHHHH!” Jason starts to protest loudly. “I think he wants to get that stuffing out of his mouth,” Scott says. That’s probably right, but Jason’s struggles won’t simply end here. I’m not going to make it so easy. I peel the Duct Tape off of his mouth and pull the wet material out, now a mix of sweat and saliva. I fling the mess at Scott. “Ewww, you’re always such a pig,” Scott says. “Thank y…” I interrupt Jason by clamping my hand over his mouth. “Scott’s had enough time in there, now it’s my turn,” I say. I reach for a used brief I left on my bed and shove it deep into Jason’s mouth. “Scott, hand me the tape in the drawer, the rest of the supplies should be in there as well,” I say.

Scott and I work together to further secure Jason. We release him from the loose hogtie and remove the handcuffs on his wrists. After using rounds of tape to keep my briefs in his mouth, I tie his arms in a box tie. Scott adds more ropes above and below the knees and around the thighs. Before long, Jason becomes a squirming worm right in front of us. “MMMPHHMM,” he moans periodically as more and more ropes are added to his predicament. “You were so right when you said he would be into this,” Scott says while massaging the erection in Jason’s pants.

“Thank you for the help, Scotty,” I say while playing with Jason’s nipples. His eyes water and a load moan makes it through his gag each time I give them a hard squeeze. Scott pulls Jason’s pants as far it can go, revealing a white brief, a spot of pre-cum highlighting Jason’s arousal. “MMMMPPHHH,” Jason continues with his groans and modest struggling. “I think he’s ready to burst already, Ryan,” Scott says licking his lips. “Means we have to stop stimulating him – directly,” I shoot Scott a look, “this is only the beginning remember. Whole night and weekend ahead.” “Thanks for letting me be here. Let’s continue with our private show shall we?” Scott says, pulling me in with his arms. He did get my message. We kiss passionately, our hands exploring each other’s bodies. It’s been a long time Scotty, but you’re still as hot as before. “I still love you Jason. This is for your viewing pleasure as much as it is for my own,” I say. We grind against one another, my hands move down his muscled back to his butt. Scott reciprocates and we kiss intensely again. It’s such a good idea to bring Scott here, I’m sure I’m ticking all the boxes of Jason’s fantasies. This is all for you Jason, not me.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Holy cow that was an incredible chapter!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I am really enjoying this story! I like how you switch between the 2 characters in each chapter. Really helps to connect and care about them as we know what they are thinking. I also really like how smart the dom is, typically they are more macho and headstrong and not as brainy. But Ryan is very smart with every action. Can’t wait to see how Jason is reacting to all of this in the next chapter
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That chapter took a twist I wasn't expecting! Ryan really knows how to control Jason. Scott is a great addition as well, though I'm hoping Ryan takes the opportunity put Scott back in the ropes too! I'm sure Jason would appreciate that gesture as well!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic