Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 20 (M/MM)
Ryan

Please Jason. Don’t fall it. “mmpppphhhh,” my throat has gone hoarse under the layers of gags, but I have to get my words over to Jason. I need to, somehow.

“Shhhhhhh, quiet down now Ryan,” Jerome increases the pressure against the back of my head, further stifling my attempts to communicate with the most important person in the room now, my boyfriend.

It is getting difficult to breathe, my nose crushed into the narrow line between two mounds of firm muscle. Through the thin layer of cloth separating me from actual skin, the scent of Jerome’s sweat is strong, bitter like the person it originated from.

“We all want to hear what Jason wants to say don’t we? I think we’ve heard quite enough from you big man,” Jerome says, one of his hands petting the back of head, rearranging tufts of my hair like you would with a toy doll.

But I am afraid. What if he says that he does not want to be with me any more? What if Jerome has successfully scared Jason away from me? I am not ready to lose him like this, before I have had the chance to tell my side of the story.

I admit, most of what Jerome has said is true, but I am not the monster Jerome is trying to paint me to be. And I knew, from the moment Jerome started talking about ‘the truth’, how he would attempt to frame me for all of his grievances, whether real or perceived.

As obnoxious as it sounds, I know that I’m an attractive person. So, you should not blame me if I play to my assets. I found early on that showing a bit of skin helped me in finding a new potential boyfriend. I also found that the early reconnaissance I would conduct on guys was useful. I could find out who they were and if I was really interested in them, or if they would be interested in me. The information gathered would also prove advantageous during the dating stage, case in point Jason.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Therefore, I have been using the same tactic for a while now, most recently on Jason. But, it is a complete coincidence that Jerome used to live in the same room as Jason is now. I am not a psycho stalker who only dates neighbours and seduces men only to dump them when I no longer care for them.

However, karma seems to be catching up with me. I did not talk to Jason about my past relationships because I was not proud of what I did in them. Part of why Jason is so special to me is due to him helping me realise that I was partially responsible for the failure my past relationships. I was too controlling, too demanding, too caught up in wanting to be the dom in the relationship, that I did not listen what my boyfriends actually wanted.

The day I made Jason cry, I resolved that my relationship with Jason would be different. I was going to change for the better, and ensure that this relationship would work. I really love Jason and I will do anything to make him happy.

“mmmmmppphhh Ryyyannnn mmmpphhh Ryyannnn,” I hear Jason calling out for me through his gag, the rest of his words lost in his panicked voice. “What? I can’t hear you. I should remove the gag, let you really express your hate for Ryan,” Jerome says, dropping me to unbuckle Jason’s ball gag.

“Let me talk to him directly please,” Jason says. “I like where your head is going Jason! Yes, let’s sink the knife in face to face,” Jerome exclaims, his lips curling upwards as he glances at me.

Dragging me by the rope chest harness, Jerome brings me face to face with a blank-faced Jason. This is it. Maybe I will empathise with Jerome more after Jason breaks up with me, relate to how it feels when someone, who you love deeply, tells you that he does not want to be with you any more.

“mmmpppghhh,” I make my last appeals to Jason through my thick tape gag, staring straight into his watering green eyes, shimmering like emeralds. “I want to see this up close,” Jerome says, kneeling in position close to our sides.

“Ryan, I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what’s true or false. Why have you been hiding so many things from me?” Jason begins, pausing for a response from me, but I can do nothing but grunt and moan in return.

“But I trust you Ryan. A part of me wants to scream at you and claw at your flesh till you bleed but another part of me wants to trust you. I love you Ryan,” expecting Jerome to interrupt him soon, he wastes no time and leans in to kiss me passionately.

Closing my eyes, I savour the few seconds of connection I have with Jason. It may have only been seconds in reality, but it feels like an eternity in my mind. I tilt my head slightly so that my nose would not obstruct him but instead rub lightly against his own. He opens his mouth slightly allowing me to feel the pressure of his tongue tapping against my gag and my lips around it.

Adrenaline is still coursing through my veins, my heart beating strong in my ears, but it is gradually calming itself down. I had anticipated the worst, but Jason has surprised me yet again. However this time, and for the very first time, I feel a profound sense of security in a man’s kiss. It never felt like this when hyper masculine men like Scott kissed me, even when I was the sub to these men. But Jason has made me feel this way. Wow, you really are special.

“Oh screw you!” Jerome shouts, shoving the ball gag back into Jason’s mouth and pulling me back away from him. “What part of Ryan is a stalker do you not understand? He has cast a very strong spell on you, snap out of it!” he screams, shaking Jason forcefully by the shoulders.

“He broke into my room before he asked me out. He probably did so with you as well,” Jerome says pacing back and forth again, eventually stopping near Jason’s desk. “He’s gone through your desk,” he says flipping over a stationary holder. “Your drawers…” no Jerome is going to find…

“mmmphhhh!” Jason grunts loudly, whilst I hold my breath in silence.

Jerome eventually pulls the correct drawer: “OH MY GOD!”

Bending over he fishes out a white and grey jockstrap and examines it. “What is this doing here? It’s too big to be yours, it looks used,” Jerome says, bringing the pouch to his nose. “You keep Ryan’s old jockstraps for your own use, don’t you?” Jerome asks rhetorically, but Jason’s face turns a bright red regardless.

“And you keep it in a special drawer along with this box. I can’t wait to find out what you keep in here,” Jerome continues. Dumping out the contents of Jason’s kinky box, Jerome picks up something a lot more incriminating, his diary of sexy stories.

Flipping through the notebook he stops on one of the pages that caught his attention. “Kidnapped in the Forest by Ryan; 12 Days of Slavery; Jason’s Modern Guide to Pleasuring Ryan. Some interesting titles you got here, but my personal favourite so far is this,” he says turning the notebook around to point it out to us, “An Ex’s Revenge. You should consider becoming a psychic. It could cover some of your student loans I’m sure,” Jerome says with a mocking grin on his face.

“Except I can’t imagine you were thinking of me when you wrote this correct? You were picturing Scott weren’t you. I must admit he leaves quite a lasting impression on a horny mind,” he says walking over to Jason, cupping his face in his hands.

“You shock me, you really do. I thought you were an innocent little fly caught in Ryan’s web of lies and manipulation. But now I realise that I was wrong. I have caught not one but two monsters. One thinks he can just break up with me after promising me the world, the other thinks he can seduce away what’s rightfully mine and keep him forever as his own,” Jerome says growing increasingly passionate and agitated.

“Well. NO. YOU. CAN’T!” the three slaps came out of nowhere, landing loudly on alternate cheeks. “MMMMMPHHHH!” Jason cries out in pain, but Jerome just straddles him, clamping his palm tightly over his mouth. I try to squirm and roll my way over to Jason’s aid but Jerome just holds me back with an outstretched arm, the other squeezing the life out of Jason’s face.

“I love you Ryan, I trust you Ryan. Blech!” Jerome says in his crazed mocking tone. “I gave you a chance, I would’ve let you go. All you had to do was promise to leave scumbag Ryan to me. But noooo,” he continues.

“Okay then. I will punish, brainwash, torture the hell out of you two. I’m sure you two perverts will actually enjoy it. By the end, everyone gets what they want. Ryan you’ll be my alpha slave. Jason, I’ll allow you to be my beta slave, instead of killing you. And Ryan you’ll still have your lover-boy by your side, just that you’ll be my bitch. How does that sound, excellent compromise ain’t it? As it sits in my brain, the idea is getting more attractive by the second,” Jerome almost squeals, all the anticipation of executing his idea clearly exciting him.

“mmmggppphhh pplllssss nngghhhh,” Jason moans. “My name is Jason. I can’t get over Ryan. I love serving him, sucking him off. I’ll oblige,” Jerome says, cruelly rubbing Jason’s face against my naked crotch.

“mmpphhhh pphhhaasoon,” I try to comfort my boyfriend, although we both know that Jerome is about to go severely rough on the both of us. With his head resting against my thigh, our eyes meet as he gently nuzzles against my crotch. I cannot imagine that I smell very pleasant at the moment but it seems to calm Jason nonetheless, the gushes of air against my crotch becoming less rapid and shallow.

Jerome comes back with two ring gags, savagely swapping our ball gags with rigid rings keeping our mouths open and exposed. I was happy to finally get the layers of tape off my mouth, but at the back of my mind I cannot help but think of the specific purpose for which these gags are employed.

“Go ahead, make Ryan happy,” Jerome says, pulling Jason by the hair and gripping my cock in the other hand. Jason made a few tentative licks before Jerome got tired and plunged my cock straight into Jason’s mouth.

“My turn,” Jerome chuckles, removing his clothes in rapid fashion. He was already fully erect, and slapped his throbbing member all over my face. “PPHUUCC PHHUU,” I shout. “That was what I tried to offer you when you wanted to break up with me. Now I’m the one that’s going to fuck you. I’ll have you by my side, one way or another,” he wasted no time and stuffed his cock deep into my gaping mouth.

“Lick it Ryan!” he commands. Bite it off you mean? But the metal ring behind my teeth stayed stubbornly rigid as he held my head and humped my face. Jerome seems determined in making me choke or relent and willingly pleasure his shaft with my tongue. But I do neither, he will not break me, like he will not break my relationship with Jason.

With one foot at the back of Jason’s neck, Jerome makes sure that he does not get any rest from my growing member. “Submit or choke boys. Submit or choke,” Jerome says, with the widest grin I have seen on him since I made the mistake of approaching him and asking him out.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh damn this just got a lot more interesting. Jerome wants to keep both of them now, I was not expecting that. This is some serious psycho stuff that Jerome is pulling. Also good for Jason for trusting Ryan and not letting him get in the way.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmm, the only question remains - will Jerome break Jason, or will he withstand?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Ryan's less savory qualities are really coming back to haunt him, aren't they? It is a shame that he has to confront these things about himself in such an extreme way. It's clear to us and Jason that Ryan is trying, that he is making the effort to improve. Jason defying Jerome certainly proves that. But now the couple are in for a rough time. I can't deny that Jerome's plan has a certain appeal... not that I want him to succeed though!

Where are Ryan and Jason's Knight(s) in shining armor when they need them?
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Sheesh, what a chapter! I'm so proud of Jason and Ryan both!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] yea I think on of the reasons Jason chose to side with Ryan is because Jerome is clearly psychotic

[mention]Volobond[/mention] or break Ryan which was his primary objective to begin with. Although I agree Jason seems to be the weaker link.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Jerome would be ecstatic to know you find merit in his plans :lol: To be fair to Ryan and Jason's potential saviors, they really haven't been missing for that long, so it's hard to notice that something is very amiss.

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] I've really been putting them through a lot haven't I :lol: More reason to cheer for the both of them I guess
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad that Jason is still sticking to Ryan and refusing to leave his side.
They will undoubtedly both suffer under Jerome's vengeful tyranny, but at least they'll be doing so together.

On that note, something has to be done about Jerome!
He obviously wasn't expecting Jason to stick around and profess his love for Ryan. It's also hard to deduce whether or not he adequately planned for the eventuality of having two prisoners. It seems as though he's planning on making this a long-term affair. Surely he'll need to resort to a form of blackmail if he wants his two victims to keep a lid on this. This could go either way. Definitely has us all on the edge of our figurative seats!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Perfect lead up to the next chapter. It should answer many of your questions.

Sorry for the delay in this chapter. Writer's block got me badly stuck, hopefully the final output meets expectations.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 21 (M/MM)
Jason

The pressure on the back of my neck is relentless, as is the accompanying shouting. But I could do nothing but let a little whine escape as the flesh lodged in my mouth grows in thickness and in length.

Gradually, I feel my tongue being pushed down and the back of my throat being pricked by Ryan’s member. How thin must the walls of my neck be, for the forces on both sides of my throat to feel as if its concentrating on a single point.

If I am having it bad, Ryan is certainly having it way worse. Jerome doesn’t want me, he wants Ryan, badly. “You like that? I know I do,” Jerome says, ramming himself into Ryan’s mouth. “For weeks I thought about what it’ll feel like to finally have you back, for you to pleasure me, for me to return the favour and do the same for you. We’re so close Ryan, so close to returning to how it’s meant to be,” he says, drowning out the pained chocking noises coming from Ryan.

“NNNNGGHHH PPPHHHUUCC”, Ryan gurgles. Escaping from his mouth above me, a trickle of drool lands on my left cheek. And as Jerome’s onslaught continued on, more of the cool liquid pools on my face, eventually creating a sticky mess between my face and Ryan’s skin.

“You’re not holding your end of the bargain Ryan!” Jerome shouts, slapping Ryan before freeing both our mouths from their respective plugs. Grabbing a panting Ryan by his rope harness, he lifts him up staring angrily into Ryan’s eyes. “Look at you. You still think you’re in control don’t you? Both your holes filled and you’re still not humbled enough? Fine, I know how to make you submit,” Jerome says threateningly, wiping up Ryan’s drool with his spare hand.

Dropping Ryan, Jerome immediately lunges at me, bending me sideways and repositioning me roughly. “I think having Ryan’s saliva as lube is going to give you some comfort,” he says, fingering me with his cold wet digits.

“NNGGGHHH,” sensing where this is going, I begin a renewed struggle. But it does not take long before Jerome manages to bend me over, with my knees and head on the floor but by ass exposed for the taking.

“I love that moan you give when I entered you, did Ryan teach you to do that?” Jerome asks, the ramming unending as he leaned forward to twist my head to face Ryan. Ryan tries his best to offer me reassurance by grunting angrily at Jerome. However, I can see tears beginning to well in his eyes in a way that mirrored my own.

Blindfolded back at the restroom where we were first kidnapped, I could not tell how Ryan reacted to seeing me being tortured. Jerome claimed that Ryan loved to see me in pain. Perhaps that was true of Ryan’s old relationship with Jerome, he loved to see Jerome in pain, transforming Jerome slowly through fear and trauma into the psycho that he is today. And perhaps that was also true when Ryan assaulted me and left me bound and gagged in his room over one misinterpreted text message, if similar events to that were to continue, overtime I might have found myself equally traumatised by Ryan’s abuse.

However, I am seeing none of that in front of me now, even with my eyes partially obscured by tears. Ryan is clearly hurt seeing me in pain. I was right in trusting him, trusting that his promises to change and to protect me were not lies, and trusting that his love for me is real.

Yanking my hair, Jerome let out all of his pent up anger on me, bruising my ass cheeks with the violence of his thrusts. “You know why this is lasting so long? It’s because Ryan didn’t want to do his part earlier. He was too busy enjoying your pretty mouth to serve his master, now you have to finish his work for him,” Jerome says.

“NNNGGHHHH,” the pain is so overwhelming that I start to cry uncontrollably, finding its way up my organs and into my brain, the pain is causing me to lose my senses. Ryan hollers into his gag, shaking his head profusely, begging Jerome to stop. But Jerome does not stop, he is looking for something else from Ryan.

“You know what I want Ryan,” Jerome says in an increasingly raspy voice. “Please Ryan, make it stop. Please,” Jerome mocks. “He’s just sitting there Jason. He doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t care that you’re crying or screaming for help. You made the wrong choice,” he continues.

“ENNNUFFF PLLSSSSS, nnnghhhh mmmrrrr,” Jerome became silent then, waiting for Ryan’s next move. Rolling over, Ryan slowly bends himself into a similar position as me, presenting himself to the enemy. “PHUCC MEEE,” Ryan sighs in resignation.

“I knew you would,” Jerome laughs, savouring his victory. He pulls out of me, leaving me panting and sweating in relief. “That wasn’t so difficult was it?” he says, unbuckling my gag. I am too tired to scream, or I know that if I try to scream Jerome will quickly silence me. Instead I beg for mercy: “Let us go. Jerome, I beg you.”

“Too late for that. I’ll reward you fairly for your work, and then I’ll prefer a silent audience for mine,” he says, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears on my face, and combing my hair through his fingers.

Jerome retrieves a handkerchief from his bag and jerks off into it. “No, don’t. Mmmpppggghh,” the filthy cloth eliminates the rest of my pleas. “Your turn Ryan, clean me off. You know what happens if you don’t,” Jerome warns, shoving his cock through the ring again.

“Good boy. You learn fast, don’t you. Now to fill up your other hole for you,” Jerome chuckles, stroking Ryan’s chin. “I love you Ryan,” Jerome would use those same words over and over throughout the night. And I could only watch in wide-eyed horror as Ryan shut his eyes and surrendered to being used repeatedly.

Once, with Jerome sat on his lap, as Ryan was forced to buckle his hips, I saw him turning his head towards me as one tear rolled down his cheeks. Were I not gagged, would it hurt or comfort him to hear ‘I love you Ryan’ from me? Has Jerome forever stolen the phrase from me? If we manage to escape this, will I ever be able to use it without triggering memories of the horrible events of today?

The next morning, somebody came knocking on my door. “Jason… Jason, are you in there?” the voice called for me.

We did not sleep much the previous night, and Jerome made sure to tie and gag us thoroughly before having some rest himself, but we instantly began to call out with whatever remaining energy we had in our bodies. If it was not the knocking that woke Jerome then it was our combined muffled moans for assistance that did it.

He springs into action, dragging us to the furtherest wall opposite the door. When the door opens, the person behind will spot us straight away. Two naked bound and gagged men, sure to stun anyone upon first sight.

Reaching for his trusty chloroform bottle and cloth, he races to the space near the door hinges, unlocking the door as he doused the white cloth with more of the noxious chemical.

“Jason, are you in there? I thought I heard something, try calling out again if you’re in there,” the voice asks again. Not wanting another victim falling into Jerome’s clutches we change our moans into silence. Better the person walk away suspicious of the sounds they heard inside my room, than put to sleep and unable to save us.

Jerome had other plans. He cups his mouth with his palm and moans into it: “MMMMPPPHHH HHHHLLLLLMMM PPPPLSSSS!”

“Is that you Jason?” they ask. “MMMMPHHHH HHHHHLLLMMM PLLLSSS,” a loud desperate moan responds.

“Jason! I’m going in,” the person says, whipping open the unlocked door. The flash of silver-white hair revealed all I needed to know.

“NNNGHHH!” we try to warn the professor. Look behind you, the kidnapper is in the room, and you’re next! “Jason! My god, Ryan did this to you? MMMPPHHHH,” the white cloth is clamped over his mouth and nose, and his eyes widens in shock as Jerome grips his waist and pulls their hard bodies together.

“Well Ryan is sort of half responsible for this. HAHAHA. Ouufff,” Jerome laughs before an unexpected elbow hits him in the ribs. Jerome’s grip over Williams loosens enough for the white cloth to drop on the floor and suddenly it is an even match.

Wrapping both hands over Jerome’s right arm, Professor Williams flexes and bends in an attempt to flip Jerome over his body. But Jerome manages to hold his ground, instead pulling both to the ground.

Rolling in a grapple, the momentum shifts between Jerome and Williams but it is Jerome that tires first, enough for the professor to reach for the chloroform rag and hold it against his nose.

“MMPPPHHHH! Mmmmmppphhhhh,” Jerome struggles and writhes under the professor, however, the chemical is beginning take its hold on him, shifting the needle ever more in favour of the professor.

The ropes come off quickly, with the professor glancing occasionally at the limp body to watch if he stirs. He let us rip the tape off our mouths ourselves, allowing me to finally pull the cum-soaked stuffing out of my mouth.

“How are you feeling?” Professor Williams asks. “I...uhh,” my speech muscles are not quite used to moving again, especially with my speech being taken away from me for such a long time.

“Bring Jason away. I’ll clean up the mess up here,” Ryan says massaging his chafed wrists.

“You aren’t going to the police? This is…” Professor Williams voices his concerns before he is cut off. “I will, once I’ve tied off some loose ends,” Ryan says tossing clothes over at me from my closet.

“Would you mind staying over at my place till this is done?” the professor asks me. I shake my head at both pairs of scrunched eyebrows.

The ride to Professor Williams house was a fast and awkward one. I kept my silence and stared down at the rope marks around my wrists. He respected my choice to remain silent and gave me the space to process what I’ve been through as we drove through the quiet suburbs around my college.

As he shut his door, I do not not know why but I started to break down into tears again. “Shhhh… Shhhh… It’s okay, you’re safe here,” he says, palms open and facing me but I can see his hesitation in touching me.

“Thank you,” I run into his arms, digging my fingers into his broad back. His hands gently press my head into his hard chest, closer to the warmth of his body. “You’re safe here Jason, it’s okay, let it all out,” he repeated in his usual calming and deep voice, his slow rhythmic heartbeat moderating my own.

He held me in that position until my wailing became a sniffle. It was then that I realised that my tears had soaked through his shirt and that the warmth I was feeling came directly from the thick chest hairs my left cheek was leaning on.

I pull away from him, this must be incredibly weird for him. However he walks up to me again, cups my face in his hands and pecks me on the cheek. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have. I really shouldn’t have,” he drops me and walks away hurriedly, embarrassed by his actions.

“Stop,” I do not know what possessed me in that moment. But as he turns around hesitantly to face me, I tiptoe to return his kiss on the lips.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Well this chapter was a roller coaster! The Professor saves Jason and Ryan and then brings Jason back to his home. Only to have the Professor makes some moves on Jason. This story is going on all sort of direction.

I’m curious if Jason reciprocated the kiss because he has feelings for the Professor or if he sees the professor as the “hero” and just wants to feel safe.

It will be interesting to see if Ryan find out about this, either by Jason telling him or Ryan walking in on them. Can’t wait for the next chapter, great job. This story took a turn I was not prepared for.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

For a sec I was wondering if the Professor would join the story as a captive, but he was able to rescue Ryan and Jason from Jerome! And definitely we can't blame Jason for this, seeing as he was kidnapped, tortured, and traumatized all night - he's not in his right mind.

(Though honestly an age gap relationship with a professor might be the LEAST problematic so far. I just hope Professor Silverfox here doesn't go on a rampage and kidnap Ryan to keep him away from Jason!)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Go Professor Silverfox! Thank goodness they got away from Jerome!

But... there are too many possible issues- What if Ryan wasn't quick enough and Jerome got the upper hand again? Did Ryan actually phone the police? And now that kiss? Also, it's been all night, so I'm officially asking again, where are Scott and Travis??

So many questions to explore in these future chapters!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Go Professor Silverfox!
Also, it's been all night, so I'm officially asking again, where are Scott and Travis??
What if... what if Professor Silverfox has them??? :shock:

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

What. The. Fuck.

1. Upset that the friends never showed up for their weekend plans
2. Surprised at the professor showing up
3. He fucking kissed him back?????!!!! 😡😡😡
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] This is going in different directions for now, Ryan and Jason won't be at the same place. Why Jason kissed the professor will have to wait till the next Jason chapter!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I thought about having a third captive, decided against it, no poor third captive for Jerome :D By least problematic do you mean Prof and Jason make a better pair than Ryan and Jason? Just have to wait for the next chapters to see the Prof's intentions.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Indeed there are many questions. The next chapter will show what Ryan does when left with Jerome. And you will get an answer to where are Scott and Travis eventually...

and Volo with 1. the prof kidnapping Ryan theory then with 2. the Scott and Travis already in his clutches theory :lol: We just have to wait and see...

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] An explanation for Scott and Travis being absent will come. To be fair again, it has been only 1 day, many people go AWOL for that length of time without raising alarm. Hopefully the next Jason chapter will help answer some of your questions.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Go Professor Silverfox!
Also, it's been all night, so I'm officially asking again, where are Scott and Travis??
What if... what if Professor Silverfox has them??? :shock:
That would be the unexpected twist, but I am here for it!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Roller coaster ride, indeed! :lol:
Loving all this grit and drama. Excellently written and vividly told! I felt as though I was right there with them whilst all this was happening. Jerome sure sounds like he's succumbed to the slow spiral of crazed obsession. His endgame was renewing ties with Ryan, but he clearly didn't think any of this through nor does he appear to have planned for the long term.

Very glad to see our beefy Prof save the day. I, like everyone else, am on the edge of my seat and wondering what's going to happen next. After being tormented and raped, Jason is undoubtedly weak, not only physically but emotionally as well. I am not all that surprised that he would seek affection & comfort in the arms of the one who saved him. He is currently in a very vulnerable state.

Phenomenally described, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Can't wait to find out what happens next, both with Ryan and Jerome, but also with Jason!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! Where have I been? I've spent the past couple hours catching up with this unbelievably erotic tale!

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention], you weave such a fantastic story. It's as if my own college fantasies came true. :D

Love all the characters, especially Scott the hunky barista! :shock:

And Jerome...what a little sh*t!! :twisted: :twisted:
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago After being tormented and raped, Jason is undoubtedly weak, not only physically but emotionally as well. ... He is currently in a very vulnerable state.
Perhaps you're right and I was a bit hasty to judgement... time will tell I suppose.

Clearly, props are owed to [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] whose writing has gotten me so emotionally invested! 👏👏😇😇😁😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 1 year ago Clearly, props are owed to @Guardianbound whose writing has gotten me so emotionally invested! 👏👏😇😇😁😁
A fine sentiment, and one I definitely share. Hear! Hear! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the adventure [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]NeedControl[/mention]! I'm very touched by your kind words. I try to add in as much drama as I can into the story, I'm glad that it has captured your attentions and ellicted an emotional response, whether it's sad, happy, angry or shock.

And I'm happy to welcome [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]. Especially coming from you, it's great to know that you found this story bingeworthy. Hopefully, the future chapters don't dissapoint. Scott will reappear for sure. And we'll see if Jerome gets justice.

As always all comments are welcome, whether you only started recently or have been lurking for a while. If you're shy, PMs are welcome too.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 22 (M/M)
Ryan

“Ryan! What the hell! Where were you and Jason yesterday? Do you even know how long Travis and I were bound and gagged waiting for you two to arrive. Travis was livid. Luckily for you…” Scott shouts from across the line. Luckily for him, I assume he is raging from the comfort of his home couch and not filling the entire cafe in on his sex life.

“I was kidnapped,” I interrupt. “HAHA, very funny. That was supposed to be us! I…” Scott scoffs back. “I know Scott. I know,” I interject again.

“Oh crap. You’re being serious. How? Who? Wha…” Scott finally senses the graveness in my tone. “Jerome,” I reply, the name enough to answer most of his initial questions.

“I understand. Are you safe? Was Jason…” Scott asks, his voice surprisingly tender in contrast to his plain anger mere seconds ago. “Yes,” I respond, one word again sufficient to answer both his questions.

“Can you come over to my place? I still have Jerome with me,” I continue. “Okay, Wow,” I hear Scott muttering away from his phone, the gravity of the situation finally catching up with the pace with which I was relaying the story.

“I’ll bring the sack,” Scott hangs up.

“Why not just go to the police? Turn him in, let them handle it,” Scott asks as he buckles his seatbelt. “I need to make sure he doesn’t come back for us again. He’s crazy,” I reply.

“All the more we should be headed towards the police station and not my place. He’ll be sent to jail for a while, and hopefully receive the healthcare that he needs over there,” Scott says. “You don’t understand Scott. I need a permanent solution. This was the most extreme thing he’s tried to pull. But you know this isn’t the first time he has tried to reverse the breakup,” I say.

“So your ‘solution’ is to kidnap the guy who kidnapped you, and what, talk him out of his obsession?” Scott says sarcastically, still refusing to steer out of the car-park.

“I was raped Scott! So was Jason! Jerome raped Jason! And I couldn’t stop it,” I scream, choking at the end as the emotions spilled out. “Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, I want you to relax. We’ll talk about it back at my place okay. I’m here for you,” Scott responds slowly. Scott kept whatever doubts he had to himself the rest of trip back to his house, leaving me with just the low hum of the car engine and the endless roaring in my brain.

“And you didn’t even bother to ask me if it was fine to convert our home dungeon into a real jail cell? You’re in real trouble Scotty,” Travis says, and Travis is not one to make empty threats.

“Trust me babe. I’ll explain everything later, I promise,” Scott says, holding both of his boyfriend’s hands. “Ughh, I know you will. You better. You’re still in real trouble though,” Travis repeats, pinching Scott’s cheeks playfully before massaging his shoulders. “You two do whatever you need to do. I’ll start preparing lunch for three,” Travis says before turning to me, “or four?” he asks, remembering the second guest still waiting in the car.

“Three. I’ve already stuffed his mouth full. And he doesn’t deserve your great cooking,” I reply.

“MMMMHHMMM,” Jerome shouts when we lift open the trunk lid, “Not cool when you’re on the receiving end isn’t it?” I say. Scott did come prepared to subdue a hostile subject. He must have assumed that Jerome wasn’t knocked asleep when I asked him to fetch us. But I do not mind the overkill bondage we put him into nonetheless.

His whole body fit snugly into Scott’s neoprene body bag with his legs bound with rope underneath and his arms put into individual sleeves. Thick leather belts also went around the exterior of the sack, which would keep any struggling when he woke up to a minimum.

There was a brief discussion on what gag to use. I knew he hated sock gags. I instinctively leaned towards using my own, my laundry pile was a room away anyway. But Scott reminded me of his current deep obsession with me, Jerome would probably love tasting my socks again, in fact the nastier the better. The second option we rejected was using Scott’s socks, there was a risk that he would perceive Scott’s socks as my own. We settled on using Jerome’s own socks against him, he should be familiar with the smell of his own socks, less chance for misinterpretation there. To keep the pair of ankle socks in, we used a large handkerchief as a cleave gag before using duct tape around it to keep it secure.

“You hold the legs, I’ll handle the other end,” I say. “MMMMM PLSSSS,” Jerome pleads through the layers of gags. I almost drop him in disgust when he craned his neck to rub himself against my forearms. It is not that I do not want to hurt him, I just want him in the soundproof room before he starts howling.

“What do you intend to do with him?” Scott asks. “I’m going to make him regret what he did to Jason. I’m going to dispel any notion that he has a chance to get back together with me. I’m going to make him scream his lungs out,” I reply.

I start kicking at the sack on the floor, with increasing force as I drown out Jerome’s shouts with my own.

“I’m going to kill you! MMMMMmmmmm,” Scott grabs me from behind and clamps his hand over my mouth. I manage to get a few good kicks in before he drags my flailing body away. “SSSShhhhhh. This is too much. I need you to calm down,” Scott says.

“PPHHHUCCC PPHHUUU,” my rage continues. “Do I need to restrain you before we can talk like adults?” Scott asks. As he holds me in that position for a while, I notice Jerome’s reaction to the scene in front of him. I stop screaming but I continue to pull down on Scott’s arm.

Convinced that I wasn’t going to turn around and punch him, Scott finally let go of me. “You see that,” I point at Jerome’s erection. “That’s our problem. He’s a fucking psycho. We need to knock some sense into him or he’ll keep coming back to torment me,” I say.

“For a psychology major, that’s an incredibly dumb thing to suggest. You’ll likely give him brain damage or kill him before that,” Scott says, physically turning me around and leading me out of the room with one arm slung around my shoulder. “Let’s leave Jerome to reflect on his actions shall we. He’s not escaping any time soon. Meanwhile, you and I need to talk, badly,” Scott says.

“Here, you haven’t had the time to rehydrate I’m guessing,” Scott hands me a glass of water. “I want to help. But you need to tell me everything. Don’t leave anything out. It’ll help you process your emotions too,” Scott says, pouring a second glass for himself before sitting on the high stool beside me.

And so I told him. “I received this text that I thought was from Jason… he used me as bait...I was totally in the dark, my ears were plugged too… then he used the chloroform on him. I didn’t know it was Jerome then. I was so scared Scott, when Jason collapsed on me. I kept screaming for help, but nobody came. Then he revealed who he was and then I knew, I’m the one who caused this… He kept tormenting us. He kept telling Jason that I didn’t love him, he kept telling me that I couldn’t do anything to save him. I really couldn’t save him Scott. I let us both get kidnapped,” I stop to catch my breath and gulp down some water.

“It got so much worse back at Jason’s room, you know Jerome’s old room. He tried to convince Jason that I was the psycho, and when that failed, he wanted to keep both of us. I resisted, but that led to Jason getting hurt, he raped him in front of me Scott! And he said it was my fault, and it was, it was Scott. Jerome raped him because I didn’t…” I break down into tears.

Scott slams his clenched fist onto the counter-top, and grasps my arm to offer some support. But I flinch, causing Scott to recoil. “In exchange, I gave him what he wanted. He used me every which way he could, and I didn’t resist any more, because I was afraid of what he would do if I did. Every inch of me was in pain, but I couldn’t scream. He demanded that I enjoy it, that I reciprocate his kisses, that I tell him I loved him. It was pure torment Scott. But I let it happen to me, because nothing could compare to the few minutes I was forced to watch Jason being violated. His screams, Scott, I can still hear them. I can bear pain myself, but I can’t bear Jason’s pain,” I pause again for another drink.

Scott remains silent for a while. I’m unsure whether the pause is for me or him but it is Scott who breaks the silence to ask: “So that lasted through the night. How did you manage to escape?”

Professor Williams, Jason never mentioned him to me, but I know who all of his lecturers are. I can’t imagine what Jerome would do with the both of us if he never came. “Professor Williams…….so that’s how he saved us,” I fill Scott in with the details.

“So you left Jason with the Professor, and called me for help dealing with Jerome?” Scott asks. “Yes,” I reply. “And you promised him that you’d take him to the police?” he asks. “Not exactly. I don’t remember promising anything. Besides, I fully intend to bring Jerome to the police,” I reply.

“Have you lost your mind! You should’ve gone to the police like I told you, and gone straight back to Jason to comfort him. He needs you! What if he’s screwing the Professor as we speak!?” Scott exclaims.

“How dare you speak of Jason in that way! Anyway, he needs someone other than me to comfort him now. Especially since I’m the one who caused the pain,” I say.

“No you aren’t the cause of the pain,” he pauses, “Well, not in the way you think you’re the cause. And aren’t you in the least bit concerned that your boyfriend, who’s in a very vulnerable mental state, is living with a handsome man, who came knocking concerned on his door.”

“The old me would be concerned. Now, I just want him to be happy. Remember, when Jerome attempted to make me a monster, Jason said he trusted me. It’s my turn to trust Jason too. Even if he did screw with the professor, I’m sure he’ll tell me about it later. Heck, what’s the difference between Jason and Professor Williams from my perspective, and you and me from Jason’s perspective!” I say.

“You’re being delusional Ryan!” Scott yells.

“The dungeon might be soundproof, but the kitchen isn’t,” Travis interrupts, returning with bags of groceries.

“Scott, be nice to Ryan, he doesn’t look too well. It’s obvious he’s been through some stuff. Listen to him empathetically, and refrain from arguing. Then, PLEASE work together and come up with a plan to get this ‘prisoner’ out of my home,” Travis says. It seems Travis’ hospitality can only go so far.

“Sorry babe,” Scott plants a kiss on Travis’ cheek.

Scott walks over to me and whispers: “One problem at a time okay? Jerome takes priority over Jason for now. Travis will skin me if I don’t get Jerome out of here by today.” What a way to win an argument, employing the help of your opponent’s boyfriend is definitely a first for me.

“Deal,” I laugh, wiping tears away, although I cannot quite tell whether they are happy tears or sad tears, or both.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooof. Some rough stuff has happened and I can't blame Ryan for not handling it at all well. However, his case will only get worse the longer they hold Jerome and don't go to the authorities.

Ryan may be the source of the problem but he isn't the cause. His treatment of Jerome was bad and he could've done the same to Jason, but it was Jerome's choice to go this far.

Perhaps Jason and Ryan should undergo some makeshift exposure therapy and be re-kidnapped by someone who cares about them and will help them reaffirm their relationship and trust.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

They definitely have a lot to work through, especially if things advance with Jason and the professor. I really hope Ryan's decision not to go straight to the police doesn't backfire on all of them...
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic