Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

I love it
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Professor Silverfox is certainly hard to resist, isn't he? But, as hot as this was, and as enjoyable as that wheel of fortune is, I can't help but worry about Jason's and Ryan's relationship. It's already been through a lot with Jerome, and this certainly isn't going to help...

Unless [mention]Volobond[/mention] is right, and the Professor has Ryan stashed away while he and Jason enjoy dinner. Maybe the professor can help them talk through everything, and enjoy so more bondage delights with the pair!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] How devious of you ;) I'm surprised you haven't suggested having Ryan storm in to get professor Williams in ropes...

[mention]gag1195[/mention] We'll soon find out how Ryan is reacting to all of this. And why not stash both Ryan and Jason away, let them talk it out that way ;) Evil genius? White-haired knight? In any case, more of the hunky academic to come for sure
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wait. So the Prof was sitting on Jason's face and smothering him into silence with his big bums during that phone call exchange with Ryan? Three words: Bloody fuckin' awesome! Was even better than I expected it to be. Absolutely LOVE the fact that the Prof was preventing Jason from calling out to his boyfriend, all the while forcing him to sniff his crack and butthole. Really glad Jason got to spend a bit of time up in there. He'll hopefully have something new to try on Ryan if/when their normal relationship resumes 8-)

Either way, that was superbly well done, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].
The Prof won big points with me. Awesome stuff!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😑
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @Volobond How devious of you ;) I'm surprised you haven't suggested having Ryan storm in to get professor Williams in ropes...
Heheh, I still think Ryan deserves some more time in ropes to think about his sins... After that, Professor Silverfox is up for grabs!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Hope it's at least as good as all the rimming scenes you've written, you're still the expert when it comes to scenes involving this. And as for trying this with Ryan... maybe they have already 8-), and what's left to explore is Jason to be *on* Ryan ;)

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] :oops: Seems like you want Jason to be punished.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] ouch, if Ryan watches Prof and Jason in the act/eating while being stashed away, his heart is going to break. But then the revenge on Prof would be fierce, and fiery hot. :twisted:
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I see both of these love birds worried about an illicit tryst driving a wedge between them, and I don't want that to happen. 🙁
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This chapter is very interesting and has made me question a lot about the professor. For one he is very attractive but he also very manipulative over Jason. He asks Jason for consent before hand but twice during the session Jason said no. First being when Ryan called which resulted in Jason being silenced with Dans ass (very hot by the way). The other when Jason brought up Jerome, to which Jason was handgagged and fucked. Lastly with the missing phone. Dan definitely hid the phone in order to keep the couple from talking to each other.

The Professor is definitely manipulating Jason, especially after the ordeal with Jerome. The Professor did show up at the perfect time to be Jason knight in shining armor. Perhaps Dan manipulated Jerome into attacking the couple so he could have Jason.

I’m really hoping [mention]Volobond[/mention] is right. I would love to see Ryan being captured by the professor in a secret dungeon. Jason is still new to bondage so Dan can’t go all out on him without scaring him away. He could however explore his every kink on Ryan if he kept him locked away.

Can’t wait for the next chapter! I loved the rimming scene. That was amazing and I hope we see more of it either in this story or one of your others.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago For one he is very attractive but he also very manipulative over Jason.
He asks Jason for consent before hand but twice during the session Jason said no.
Dan definitely hid the phone in order to keep the couple from talking to each other.

Perhaps Dan manipulated Jerome into attacking the couple so he could have Jason.

I’m really hoping [mention]Volobond[/mention] is right. I would love to see Ryan being captured by the professor in a secret dungeon. Jason is still new to bondage so Dan can’t go all out on him without scaring him away. He could however explore his every kink on Ryan if he kept him locked away.
You, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]. You get it.

Not to mention, the Professor has known about their kinkiness since way back in the story. It's possible the Professor truly views himself as Jason's savior, even if he does turn out to be responsible for catalyzing Jerome's attack. Either way, this is definitely a move that could have been premeditated, and in the works for a WHILE.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Finally had some time to start catching up with this as I've shamefully been letting it pile up. The whole Jerome saga is spellbinding and really well written! I need a little break after chapter 21 :D
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Thank you, I'm glad the story is worth catching up to. I was afraid the Jerome chapters were too dark.

The next chapter is in progress. But since the Scott/Travis story is shorter and easier to write, I may write a few more of those chapters before finishing the next Ryan/Jason one.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @blackbound Thank you, I'm glad the story is worth catching up to. I was afraid the Jerome chapters were too dark.
On the contrary, they've inspired me to do some rewriting on the current story!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I apologise for the long wait. Ryan and Jason are back in action! Do let me know in the comments what you think as always. Your comments give me inspiration, and inspiration allows me to carry on with writing the story.

Chapter 26 (M/MM, MMM/M, M/M)
Ryan

“Fuuuucccckkkk!” I yell in frustration. “Ffffuuugghhhhh, Mmmmmmmgghhh,” come Travis and Scott in response. Except that I am not swearing out of arousal watching Scott plough into Travis. Something is happening between Jason and Professor Williams. I do not know for sure what, but I know that I do not like it.

“You’re having too much fun,” I say, grabbing onto Scott’s leather harness. “You’re going to be good practice for when I get my hands on Jason again,” I pull the butt plug out shove myself into Scott. “MMMM? MMMMGHHHH MMMGHHHH!” Scott’s initial surprise gets swiftly replaced by his yelps of pain as I ram my way in.

“I’ll teach you!… How dare you!...I’ll teach you!…” I shout, possessed by an animalistic rage, ignoring the pleas of both Scott and Travis for mercy. I lose track of myself as I bear down more and weight on Scott’s ass, skin slapping skin, as if I could find the comfort that I sought somewhere deep within.

Sensing that something very wrong is happening, Scott and Travis combine their strengths to fling me off the both of them, snapping me back into reality. “Ryyyggnnnn stttpphphh,” Travis moans. Scott, on the other hand, snaps his fingers together and grunts his safeword: “Stttrrrrbkkkss! Sttttrrrbbkksss!”

“Oh crap. Crap,” the realisation of what I’ve just done sinks in. “I’m sorry,” I say, rushing to release the both of them from their bonds.

“He said ‘Jason’s a little tied up’ and you immediately jump into thinking that the Professor is having sex with your boyfriend? That could mean anything. Maybe Jason really was busy at that moment,” Scott says.

“No, I know that he is. It’s the way he said it to me. I just know. Jason’s probably splayed out on his bed somewhere, waiting for the Professor to take him…” I reply.

“I thought you didn’t care. You said you were okay with it!” Scott says. “Tsk,” I click my tongue, “This is different.” “How?” Scott says exasperated.

“Enough. I’ve already found his address,” Travis says. “I’m going,” I say. “No, you’re going to scare Jason. Travis, don’t tell me you used your…” Scott raises his eyebrows. “It was featured in a school magazine. It’s a big beautiful house,” Travis says, nudging Scott with his elbow. “Thank you. It’s like you’re James Bond or something,” I say cheekily.

“We’ve dealt with Jerome, I’m going to pick my boyfriend up and then we’re going back to the dorms. That’s it,” I say, ending the argument with Scott. He knows that I am too stubborn to be convinced otherwise.

“Ahh. It’s Ryan and friends. Jason would love to see you all,” the Silverfox says. I brought Scott and Travis along with me. The Silverfox might be tempted to try something funny if I came alone, no chance of that if I have these two beefcakes with me.

“What have you done to Jason!” I demand. “He’s a little tipsy now, but I’ve done nothing to him. He’s in the kitchen…” he says, holding the door open. “I’ll be the judge of that,” I shove the Silverfox aside and storm into his home. “Jason?!” I yell.

“Ryan!” I hear a delighted response from my rear. I turn to face Jason running at me with his arms spread wide. “I was looking for you,” he says before planting his face into my chest. “Mmmmmmm, kiss me,” Jason says, looking up at me with pouting lips, arms still firmly embracing me. His alcohol-laced breath is strong, yet I kiss him anyway, tasting wine.

Jason sniggers and releases me from his tight hug, burping as he steps away from me. “You drugged him!” I support Jason by his arms, stopping him from falling over.

“He’s just drunk,” Scott intervenes. “Nooopppee. I’m not drunk. Ryan, Scott, Travis, meet Dan. My sexxxyyy professor!” Jason says. I notice that Jason and the Professor are wearing matching robes.

“Jason,” I say, shaking him, “were you in bed with him?” Please, do not confirm my suspicions, you are better than this Jason. “Yes! No no. Yes, no errrrrrmmmm, my head hurts,” he replies.

“I think you should wait till he’s sober to talk to him. He told me that he loves you though,” the Silverfox says, before sipping from his wine glass. “Fuck you. I know did something to him,” I say, leaving Jason to confront the Silverfox.

“Ryan, I don’t think you should...” Travis says. “It’s only natural of him to want to protect his boy. Watch and learn boys, I’ll have him humbled in no time,” the Silverfox says, cracking his knuckles. “Woohooo! My men are going to have a wrestle for me,” Jason cheers, Scott and Travis, unsure of what to do, remain by Jason’s side, probably worried that he will soon hurt himself, given his drunken state.

“So you really think you can beat me boy?” the Silver fox taunts, re-securing his robe tightly around his body. “I don’t care if I lose. You mess with Jason, you mess with me,” and with that I bulldoze into the white-haired man, knocking the both of us onto the floor.

“I have to give it to you,” the Silverfox grunts between heavy breaths, “you’re stronger than I thought.”

“Do you submit then?” I ask, pinning both his hands above his head, our legs still straining and intertwined. “HAHA,” he laughs, “I’m just getting started.”

“YAYYYY. Go Dan!” Jason whoops from the sidelines. It seems this really is a wrestle to claim your heart then. That means this is a fight I cannot afford to lose.

“Arrrghhhh!” the Silverfox manages to get me off-balance and flip our positions by rolling the both of us over. “I’ve handled plenty of arrogant boys like you in my day. Looks like I haven’t lost it yet,” he smirks at me, flashing some teeth at the corner of his mouth.

I am pushing against a rock, and it is not budging. “Don’t give up Ryan!” Jason seems to be the only one reacting to what is happening in front of them. I wonder what Scott and Travis are thinking, would appreciate some help here guys. That is why I wanted the both of you here in the first place!

“What should I do with you?” the Silverfox asks out loud. “He’s mine!” Jason burps again. How much did he even drink? “Friends, do you mind handing me some rope? He needs to be secured before he can calm down,” the Professor says.

“I know where the rope is,” Jason says, basically confirming that the Professor did at one point have Jason tied up, or could it be the other way round?

“Don’t you dare betray me you bastards. Scott! Travis! MMMMMMM,” he covers my mouth with a hand. He now had me well grappled, my legs locked by his own, my arms held to my sides in a tight hug.

“We think this is for your own good Ryan,” Scott says, assisting the Professor in putting me in ropes. “MMMMMMM,” I scream into the handgag. Most of my strength was already sapped, therefore, the three muscular men, and one noisy bystander, faced no great difficulties tying me up.

“Jason, I present to you, Ryan,” the Silverfox announces proudly, pushing me towards Jason who was jumping in excitement. “Ryan! My boyfriend. Love you forever and always,” he kisses me again. Did he have even more wine during all this?!

He cups my face and frowns. “You didn’t gag him?” he says. “What do you suggest?” the Silverfox asks, hands in the meanwhile handgagging me again. Jason took some time to consider this, hands on his forehead, eyebrows knitted together. Mind splitting headache notwithstanding, he eventually arrives at an answer.

“Scott, you are the smelliest. Underwear please,” Jason says, extending his hand out, triggering instant laughs from the Professor and Travis. “I’m wearing jeans. You can’t be asking me to…” Scott begins embarrassed. “Strip!” Jason whines, flailing his arms like a child throwing a tantrum.

Wielding a fresh pair of boxers, Jason slowly hobbles over towards me. “Open up,” he says. “MMMMMMMM,” I protest, pleading for one of the three sober heads to inject some sense back into Jason. Instead, the Silverfox proceeds to pinch my nose while Scott yanks open my jaw. Travis hands Jason a roll of duct tape from the kitchen drawer.

At least my boyfriend retains his mathematical ability while under the influence, he can count for sure. “1...2...3...10,” he counts the rotations of tape around my face, holding the scent of unwashed Scott in my mouth.

“Yay,” Jason cheers as he observes a job well done, proceeding to hug each one of the assailants in turn.

“It’s a big house, there’s rooms for the both of you if you want to stay,” the Professor asks Scott and Travis. “We can share a room then, we’re a couple see,” Scott replies. “I see, and also you both seem to know your way around ropes, maybe we should…” I got tired of eavesdropping at that point. Besides, Jason had his hands all over me at this point, and that is kind of distracting. “MMMMM,” I moan, by which I mean ‘get your stinking breath away’.

“Mmmmmmm, I love you too,” he pecks me on the cheek and I roll my eyes.

I am dumped on a bed together with Jason for the night, who stroked me under the sheets for a while, before he got distracted and bored and fell asleep with me still hard in his hand.

I wake to Jason’s screams, poking me awake with a finger. Scott and the Silverfox rush in to attend to us. “Who did this?” Jason asks horrified. “You kind of did. Don’t you remember?” Scott says. Jason rubs his head and gaps loudly, staring at me wide eyed. “No,” he says. “MMMMM!” I start yelling, writhing around in my bondage.

“Good time to have a nice chat with Ryan,” the Professor says. “Yes, and by the way, the boxers are mine. I want them back,” Scott adds. Jason’s face flushes bright red as he looks down at my gag. “Thanks. I guess,” he says gesturing for Scott and the Silverfox to leave.

“I’m sorry. Does the tape hurt?” Jason asks. “No, but Scott tastes nasty,” I reply. “I know,” Jason says almost silently.

“Don’t ever drink alcohol again,” I say. “I don’t know. If every time I blackout, I wake up to find my boyfriend bound and gagged beside me. I think that’s a pretty good deal, worth the headache,” Jason says.

I chuckle. “I’m sorry about Jerome. I should have done more to protect you,” I say. Jason shakes his head: “No. You did protect me. The guy is freak. I’m glad we’re both okay.”

“Are we?” I ask. “What he said about my past is true, I did stalk you for a while,” I admit. “No wonder. You were a such smooth operator, and I got swept up by you,” he says. “And I got swept up by you. I promise I’ve changed. I really do love you. A lot!” I say anxiously. “I know. I trust you. I’ll keep the faith,” he says, before silencing me with a deep kiss.

“You taste like Scott,” he smiles. “You taste like grapes gone off,” I reply. “Similar no? Wanna go for a second round?” he asks. “Any time, anywhere,” I say.

Jason crawls over and sits on my legs. “I seem to remember leaving you hot and bothered yesterday. Have you finished off without me?” he says, stroking my member. “Leave me hanging one more time and I’ll have you drink daily protein shakes for a month!” I laugh. “As if I don’t already,” Jason smirks and bends down to take me.

Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Interesting development. While yes, Ryan needed to be subdued, it was worrying to see Jason so loopy. I'm glad Scott and Travis helped the Silverfox (even if I was hoping for them to bind him as well and make sure Jason was okay!)

Ryan still has his anger issues to work on, and Jason is still far too trusting, but I'm glad they survived the Silverfox's interference.

Methinks Jason got sloshed to get rid of the taste of the Professor's ass!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That was surprisingly more amicable than I was expecting. I'm kind of with Ryan, though. I expected with Scott and Travis behind him, the three hunks could have easily subdued the professor. Or, all three could have enjoyed some bondage alongside Jason! But I suppose Scott and Travis are right, Ryan definitely needed something of a time out to calm himself down. Although, he was justified in his anger, given Jason's and the professor's recent activities.

Also, the lack of Travis in that final scene has me hopeful that Scott, Travis, and the professor were able to have their own fun- fun that Travis might still be enjoying!

I certainly hope our quartet's time with the professor isn't finished yet! Jason and Ryan (and the prof) need to have a long conversation- perhaps while practicing their ropework on Scott and Travis! Or maybe the sexy teacher can offer himself up as something of a peace offering!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What an awesome new chapter! And a very funny one at that!
I had a big smile on my face as I was witnessing the exchange between Ryan and the Prof. More precisely, I had a big smile on my face while reading Jason's colourful, alcohol-induced lines :lol: His horror upon waking up and finding Ryan bound up beside him was bliss.

On a more arousing note, I really enjoyed the brawl between testosterone-ridden Ryan and the hunkier silver-haired Dan. Ryan being pinned down, roped up, handgagged and then gagged with Scott's freshly peeled boxers was hot! Jason cheering for both men at the same time was pretty damn funny. He must've been pretty heavily inebriated :lol:

Am super glad that the five of them ended up spending the night at Dan's place!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I have plans for Scott, Travis and the Silverfox. But if we're hoping to see the Silverfox being taken down, that's going to take some work. Has to be the acidity of it, clears the taste buds of any lingering notes.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I like the speculation about Travis. Scott and the Prof would have had lots of time to fool around together. Maybe Scott and Travis aren't always willing subs :lol: I'm sure the pair can take the whole house down, if they wanted to...

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you enjoyed drunk Jason. I now have 5 guys in a house together, all of them enjoy bondage, I wonder what could happen. The possibilities are endless. No doubt our only twink in the room has the highest chance of being taken down next.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Announcement! NEW POLL

Hello all readers. I'm trying something new for this story, and if it goes well I will try more polls for this and my other stories in the future. I have lots to think about as I write the next few chapters of NDN. But now I've managed to get all 5 men under one roof and the possibilities that come from that are endless. I would love to hear your suggestions of what should happen. What order would you like to see these guys get put into bondage (and how do you want to see them tied)?

Most importantly, who should be the last guy standing over 4 subdued men? I'm currently split over who it should be, your responses will help me determine what the audience would like to see happen.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, I really don't think it should be Ryan, and the other three seem more submissive, so I'm going with the Professor.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Ugh this is a tough decision! I do agree with [mention]blackbound[/mention] that it shouldn't be Ryan. Ultimately, I choose Jason to come out on top! Scott and Travis are just to adorable bound and gagged, and I desperately want to see the hunky professor in the ropes!

in terms of order, that's intriguing. Ryan is currently tied up, so unless he gets let out to fully participate, he's already accounted for. Travis may be down and out too! But that's less interesting, isn't it! If we want a "fair" challenge, then I guess they should be able to participate too! In terms of getting everyone tied up there's lots of options- bondage poker, classic bondage wrestling, tied and seek.

I also think a good idea could be to go in reverse order of the poll- least votes means first tied and so on! Looking forward to all these sexy guys restraining each other!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I do really wanna see the Professor tied up, and also... it'd just be fun and sexy to see Jason come out on top again over even more men of superior build and experience.

Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Excellent story. Thank you!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I just caught up with this wonderful tale this morning.

I love Professor Williams...Dan...the Silverfox! 8-)

Tie him up and gag him, please!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago
Most importantly, who should be the last guy standing over 4 subdued men?
The Professor! He won many points in my books, so IMO he should definitely come out on top. Plus he's the host!
Either way, I'll be happy with whatever direction Jason's story takes ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic