Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing post as always!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Thank you all for your continued support and motivation!

Update on the poll: Jason and Dan are currently tied - pun intended - and there are opinions supporting the both of them. All I know for sure is that Ryan, Scott and Travis will not be the eventual winners of this poll. Tie breakers do make your voices heard!! Who should join Ryan, Scott and Travis? and how should they be tied, gagged, clothed, treated?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 27 (M/MM, M/M)
Jason

I seize the opportunity provided when Ryan stretches his hands above his head to curl up against him, resting my head on the small of his shoulder. It was a blessing in disguise to have been drunk when Ryan came barging into Dan’s home. There was no need for me explain myself to my boyfriend, and more importantly watch a real punching match between an incensed Ryan and Dan. Regardless, I am willing to bet that relations between Dan and Ryan are frosty at best.

Ryan wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to his warmth. I place my hand above his heart and watch the slow rise and fall of my hand as he briefly runs his nose through my hair before settling onto the pillow, letting the shared peaceful silence between us continue. Will he force me to keep my relationship with Dan strictly professional?

“You know it’s obvious when you’re thinking about something, you wear it all over your face,” Ryan says. “What am I thinking off now?” I ask. “No, I won’t mind if you continue fooling around with your Professor,” he replies, perfectly answering my unuttered question. “Do you like him?” I raise myself to my elbow, genuinely curious about how Ryan will react. “HA, no. But I guess there’s no reason to hate him. He can try to be your Daddy, but I’ll always be your master,” and with that he pins me to the bed with his body weight and tickles me till I am breathless.

“Good morning,” Dan greets us before returning his gaze to a newspaper crossword. “I’ve put your friends to work, Scott especially seems to have the relevant skill set,” he says still facing his crossword but pointing his chewed pencil towards the kitchen.

Scott and Travis were both collared and ball gagged, but otherwise free from bondage, busily brewing coffee and preparing eggs and toast. “Come sit down. They will bring the food to us,” Dan says. “How did you?” Ryan asks. Still engrossed with his crossword, Dan simply jiggles a set of keys of us, “look closely, they’re both locked. And not only around their mouths and necks,” a satisfied snort escapes his lips, and he pencils in one more word across.

“MMM MMMMM MMMM,” Travis grumbles, approximating to ‘enjoy your meal’. Scott comes over next with his tray of mugs. He plops a particularly dark brew down in front of me. Is there any sugar in that? “Is it not to your liking Jason?” Dan asks. Scott became a tad agitated at this and began grunting and miming his reasons for choosing to serve me pure caffeine.

“MMMMM,” he points at me, “MMMMMMMM,” chugging an invisible bottle. “MMMMMM MMMMM,” waving his hands above his head wildly, before pretending to sleep and snore. I immediately change colours while Ryan and Dan both chuckled. “Thank you Scott. I’ll make sure he drinks it all,” Ryan says, pushing the mug closer to my palms.

Eager to steer the conversation away from me, I interrupt all the chuckling around me to ask: “What are we going to do today?” “That’s up to you,” Dan says, “I have a tennis court out back, or table tennis upstairs.”

“Tennis.”
“Table Tennis,” Ryan and I say almost simultaneously. I raise an eyebrow at him and he mirrors my expression. “I didn’t know you played Tennis,” I channelled, hoping he can read my face. “I didn’t know you played any sport at all,” was the reply I received from his narrowed blue eyes.

“Excellent. We’ll do both then. I’ll have my temporary house servants fetch our gear for us. Tennis first, before the Sun comes out,” Dan says, standing up from his seat. More likely that he could not wait for another opportunity to have a go at my boyfriend, or maybe because I look like the weaker of his two opponents. Maybe both. “I’m looking forward to our rematch,” Ryan says. “If you want to make things competitive again, sure,” Dan shakes his hand. “You’re just going to have to lose again. I’m sure you’ll get used to it soon” Dan says.

Naturally, I am the referee for their match, the only person left able to fit a whistle between their lips. Dan looked great as always in his white tennis shorts and shirt, a matching headband keeping his silver hair away from his face. Ryan, on the other hand, still looked cute even though he was wearing oversized-gear borrowed from Dan, which sagged and bagged at various places. I could see him executing a few practice stokes and read the concentration on his face, he really wanted to level the score with Dan.

“First to two sets?” Dan shouts from across the court. “Afraid you don’t have the stamina?” Ryan taunts in return. “If you’re fine losing in three straight sets, that’s okay with me,” Dan twiddles his racket, bending his knees in anticipation for Ryan’s serve.

*Beep* “First game, Ryan to serve, love all,” I announce, temporarily managing to swallow my own excitement. Ryan tosses the ball up high and swings hard: “UGGHHH!” I can’t decide who I am cheering for, perhaps I should get drunk again.

Both Ryan and Dan had explosive serves, but while Ryan kept exchanges mostly at the baseline, Dan had greater variations in ball placement, forcing Ryan to run all round the court.

“AHHHH!”
“Ughhhhh!”
“AHHHHH!”
“Ughhhhh,” Dan plays a drop-shot and Ryan has to work his runner’s legs to run up to the net.
*Beep* “Game, Ryan. Ryan leads 5 games to 3,” I announce.

All the panting, grunting, and sweating stirred something within me and as the game progressed I found myself paying closer attention to both players. Dan’s shirt got drenched and clung tight to his skin while Ryan’s initial fervent grunts became tinged with pain and exhaustion. He was sounding more and more like when he… ewww I am such a perv.

Although Ryan won the first two sets, Dan’s strategy of forcing his opponent to work extra hard for every ball was obviously working. As the gagged ball boys were handing towels to Dan and Ryan, Dan appeared to be the calmer and fresher of the two, Ryan in comparison looked to be on the brink of exhaustion.

“Ahhhhh,” Ryan serves wide.
“UHHHH!” Dan receives and kicks into a new gear.
A brief forehand cross-court exchange later, Dan plays down the line to Ryan’s backhand, Ryan barely manages to reach the ball.
“UHHHHH! AHHHHH!!!” Dan smashes and celebrates.
*beep* “Dan breaks, Dan leads 6 games to 5,” I say.

The match went downhill for Ryan from there, Dan kept his momentum and never relinquished control of the match. “Game, Set, Match Dan,” I announce reluctantly, “4-6, 4-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-2.”
“HAHAHA WHOOOO!” Dan cheers and whoops. Ryan on the other hand looks to be too tired to smash his racquet, but I can tell that he wants to alright.

“Are you okay?” I ask, leaning over my squatting boyfriend. “No stamina you said,” Dan says. “You’re… good,” Ryan says. Dan nods and signals for Scott and Travis to grab my boyfriend.

“What are you doing?” I ask. “Teaching your boyfriend some humility,” Dan says removing one of his socks. “Open boy. You’ve lost, plain and simple,” Dan says. To my surprise, Ryan does not even try to protest, allowing Dan to easily stuff his mouth with the sweaty sock.

“You’re next, Jason,” Dan smirks. “You don’t need to rest?” I ask. “No, I’m pumped. Let’s play some table tennis shall we?” Dan asks. I look abstractly behind his shoulders to see Ryan staring at me, loose end hanging from his mouth. His eyes contained ice and fire. “Avenge me,” I thought he wanted to say.

I grit my teeth and nod. I think I can win this.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Dan's a master manipulator after my own heart. Soon he'll have everyone under his control!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Dan, Dan, Dan... I am impressed. Love the way he's got Scott and Travis under his thumb - wish I could get two hunks under control that way! :lol:

And definitely the older and wiser man wins by conserving energy and playing Ryan like a fiddle. Still... I hope we get the chance to once again see Dom Jason poke his head out to control all four hunks!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What do I have to do to have Professor Silverfox's life?!?!?! Beautiful home... with a tennis court... a gaggle of gorgeous young men in various states of bondage... managing to cow Ryan's attitude and mouthiness with his socks... swoon swoon swoon!

I already liked Dan, but having him expertly handle Scott and Travis so easily (and sexily) only raises him up even more in my estimations! Although, I can't wait to see how the hunky professor finally fully restrains these couples!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I'll add that Dan's courses are always over subscribed yet the hardest to get a good grade in. A true manipulator!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It'll be a running joke soon for me to claim that Scott and Travis are actually Doms HAHAHA. I somehow always write them into extremely Subby positions. Everyone is loving having the hunks that way, so there isn't an impetus to change things.

Do convince others to change their poll votes. This shorter chapter intentionally stops where Jason may actually have a chance at unleashing his Don side once again. Its really up to the readers.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Get a PhD, get a cushy tenureship, manipulate numbers and emotions for money and cute men, be the King of Men...

I'm sure now that Dan will be a fixture in this cast, so there will be time to explore how he got himself to today.

I'm also sure Dan can fit you in on top of the other 4 guys. It's a big house as you say. Simply sign on the dotted line... HAHA

Voting on the poll is still open :) As always greatful for your comments, and for feeling vested enough to vote for a particular character.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Come on, y'all! The hunky professor has it coming! Jason deserves a harem of guys undee his direct control, as a treat! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Come on, y'all! The hunky professor has it coming! Jason deserves a harem of guys undee his direct control, as a treat! :D
Whole Heartedly Agree! There's two votes still for Ryan and Travis, which at this point could be going towards Jason! I know those hunks appreciate your support, but at this point, that outcome is extremely unlikely! Cast in with Jason! Just imagine the sexy Professor Silverfox lovingly trussed up by Jason, and placed alongside the other sexy college hunks of Ryan, Scott, and Travis. Picture how annoyingly self righteous Ryan will feel seeing the Professor brought low by his boyfriend's ropes! Picture how adorably flustered Jason will feel when he's tying up the buff professor! And of course, getting the chance to further restrain Scott and Travis... I wonder if there's enough chastity cages for Jason to use on Ryan and/or Dan... OOOO! Imagine Jason keeping the cage on Dan for a while longer... Dan forced to teach a few lectures with it on, Jason and Ryan holding the keys...

Plus, there's always the possibility that Dan might escape Jason's ropes...

A Vote for Jason is a vote for all these sexy scenarios and more! [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] hasn't disappointed us yet! I trust him to tie up Dan right!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Come on, y'all! The hunky professor has it coming! Jason deserves a harem of guys undee his direct control, as a treat! :D
Whole Heartedly Agree! There's two votes still for Ryan and Travis, which at this point could be going towards Jason! I know those hunks appreciate your support, but at this point, that outcome is extremely unlikely! Cast in with Jason! Just imagine the sexy Professor Silverfox lovingly trussed up by Jason, and placed alongside the other sexy college hunks of Ryan, Scott, and Travis. Picture how annoyingly self righteous Ryan will feel seeing the Professor brought low by his boyfriend's ropes! Picture how adorably flustered Jason will feel when he's tying up the buff professor! And of course, getting the chance to further restrain Scott and Travis... I wonder if there's enough chastity cages for Jason to use on Ryan and/or Dan... OOOO! Imagine Jason keeping the cage on Dan for a while longer... Dan forced to teach a few lectures with it on, Jason and Ryan holding the keys...

A Vote for Jason is a vote for all these sexy scenarios and more! @Guardianbound hasn't disappointed us yet! I trust him to tie up Dan right!
[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] It seems those of us that like to see Hunks bound and gagged are outnumbered by those who prefer the Hunks to be in control. The whole chastity cage idea is great, although I have to say it is Jason who would most likely report to class with a cage on.

Please put Peter in chastity, or Markus, or both! Have them jointly kidnapped, by a crazed Hunter perhaps? And hunks in chastity sounds like something my favourite hunk trussing business would do ;) ;) *wink wink nudge nudge* . Please bring it back!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago

A Vote for Jason is a vote for all these sexy scenarios and more! @Guardianbound hasn't disappointed us yet! I trust him to tie up Dan right!
[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] It seems those of us that like to see Hunks bound and gagged are outnumbered by those who prefer the Hunks to be in control. The whole chastity cage idea is great, although I have to say it is Jason who would most likely report to class with a cage on.

Please put Peter in chastity, or Markus, or both! Have them jointly kidnapped, by a crazed Hunter perhaps? And hunks in chastity sounds like something my favourite hunk trussing business would do ;) ;) *wink wink nudge nudge* . Please bring it back!
Cowards, the lot of 'em!

Joking... mostly...

They just don't know what they're missing. I'm proud to stand with [mention]Volobond[/mention] on this front!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

God I love this story so much! Happy to see another post to it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My respect for Dan has tripled as of this chapter.
The way he so casually peels his own sweaty sock off and stuffs it inside Ryan's mouth just radiates self-assuredness. Very ballsy of him. I approve wholeheartedly and definitely approve of sock gags being introduced into this arousing epic.

Awesome chapter [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Now I can't help but wonder if prof will get his ass whooped by twinky Jason, seeing as how table tennis doesn't normally advantage bulkier guys. I guess we're about to find out 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] You sure brought a smile to my face with a comment like that. Thank you, it helps to lighten up the stressful period im currently in.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] The silverfox is slowly casting his spell on everyone :lol: As for ass whoopings, I'm just going to point out that I chose table tennis because of the paddles 8-) still anyone's game though

I'm sorry for being MIA these past weeks. I've been swamped with work and didn't have the time to write either of my stories. I can't wait to continue writing though!

Meanwhile the poll is still open... 4 guys will get tied up eventually...
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Happy Holidays! I'm sorry for the long delay, hope this is worth the wait. And for those still reading this after one year, I want to sincerely thank you all. I started this one year ago not knowing if anyone would like it, or even read it for that matter, I'm happy that it has brought some joy to a few of you out there. More of Ryan and Jason and gang to come!

Chapter 28 (M/M, M/M+)
Ryan

As if the sock was not humiliating enough, Jason’s hunky professor insisted that he tie all of us (Scott, Travis, and me) to chairs for the duration of the table tennis match between Jason and himself. I shot daggers at my boyfriend, who promptly avoided my gaze, hiding himself behind the bulk of Professor Williams.

“Mmgghhhh, fffffff,” I spit the putrid, sweat soaked sock out of my mouth, “What for you asshole!”

“For precisely this reason. I don’t think you’ll react well when I eventually beat Jason,” he says, before slapping and kneading Jason’s ass. “Hands off you – MMMPPHHHH,” I yell, interrupted when Travis and Scott again grab me from behind.

Dan stays well clear of my whirling scissor kicks, all the while tossing a bundle of ropes between his hands. “Don’t you dare smirk at me you asshole,” I shout. Scott and Travis plant me onto the middle chair, holding me firmly in place as Dan uncoiled his ropes. “And how dare you two betray me like this. Has he brainwashed all of you!” I yell.

More epithets and rope later I am left rocking in the heavy wooden chair, arching my head to avoid the pair of socks being pushed at my nose and mouth. Dan toys with me for a while more before finally squeezing my nose to end my resistance. “Jason! Don’t – t...,” are my last words. Don’t trust him, I wanted to say. A few rounds of duct tape further sealed those words in my mouth.

“Good boys,” Dan thanks Scott and Travis, kissing them over their ball gags. “Have a rest beside Ryan won’t you two,” he says. Obediently, they take their places beside me, Scott plainly chuckling at me when Dan finished securing all of us to the chairs.

“We’re ready then, no distractions to stop us,” Dan says, handing Jason a paddle. “GGRrmmm lmmmmm,” Travis and Scott garble cheerfully. I sigh, but notice Jason staring intently at me as he twiddled the paddle in preparation, his green eyes searching for something from me. “GRMMM HMMMM,” I grumble as loud as I can. Good luck!

“Best of five?” Dan suggests. “No, Seven,” Jason says. “Ahh really?” Dan seemed surprised but quickly recomposed himself, “okay sure, why not.” From the corner of my eye Jason actually smiled at this.

It became immediately apparent that both Jason and Dan knew what they were doing. However, something else was different about Jason. His play style was not the usual one most players employ, to score quick points with short rapid rallies. Indeed, from the first available opportunity, Jason replied Dan’s ball with a downward stroke and follow through.

“My God, you’re a defensive player. You’re a chopper!?” Dan concedes the first point, grabbing the ball mid-flight to talk. “And a regional silver medallist,” Jason breathes onto his bat, rubbing it clean with his palm. So that was what that medal was for. I assumed it was for something academic, nerd that Jason is, when I broke into his room that one time. Little did I know…

“I wish I had my pimpled rubber with me,” Jason says, fanning himself briefly with the bat. “I’m lucky you don’t then,” Dan’s eyes were bulging after Jason initial revelation, but the professor had calmed himself rapidly after that. He still feels confident of a win.

Defensive players, like my boyfriend is, are heavily reliant on opponent errors instead of hitting winners. As Jason is doing now, they stand further away from the table, inviting fast-paced topspin balls, reflecting them with slower backspin balls. Opponents will then have to add additional topspin to keep the ball from hitting the net, while the slower balls allow the defensive player to reset for the next incoming ball. The result is prolonged topspin-backspin rallies that end when someone commits an error.

Therefore, players like Jason, are experts at producing opponent errors. And my boyfriend, I am proud to say, is an expert. Varying ball placement, speed, spin to throw opponents off their rhythm, frustrating and tiring opponents when long rallies end with a mistake at handling “simple-slow balls”. Add to that Jason asking for a best-of-seven and Dan coming from a previous tennis match, and Dan’s quick demolition of a nerdy twink is swiftly degenerating into a nightmare that is going to make him want a shoulder replacement after all of this is over.

However, huge caveat, there is a reason defensive players are rare at higher levels of play. Conventional players do have a counter to Jason’s graceful chopping defensive style, play patiently and avoid all of the psychological traps. Sadly, I am sure Dan is aware of this. This is going to a fun match to spectate, albeit with nasty socks in my mouth, and rope biting into my wrists, and two traitors inches away but not punchable…

The first five games were scrappy and fairly even. Jason won the first game as Dan got thrown off his initial expectation of Jason’s strength. But Dan won the next two as he became used to the new rhythm and need for longer rallies and patient play. Yet, exhaustion came into the picture again, this time not in Dan’s favour. Dan grimaced and rubbed his sore shoulder between points, and more unforced errors started to appear. Take that you sly fox, not so fun when it is your turn is it.

Jason was 3-2 up and looked to be on the precipice of an overall win for the match. Whereas a heaving Dan had shut his eyes in concentration as sweat was dripping down his neck, he knew he had shake up the game somehow. Then he looked up to his current prisoners and grinned. That cannot be good.

“I think our audience is awfully quiet. They may be getting bored,” Dan says. “Wha…” Jason says, getting cut off as Dan continued, “I know just the thing.”

“MMMMMMMMFMMMMM”
“Mmmmmmmpgmmm”
“MMMmmmgmmmffffmm”
Dan returns to the table bouncing the ball off his bat, preparing his serve. “Music to our ears isn’t it?” Dan asks. “Why did you do that?” Jason says, biting his lip. “Sharing the fun. Don’t make them wait for too long, you don’t want them making a mess in their pants,” Dan smirks. “Especially, your boyfriend,” he says nodding at me, “the other two are locked, he on the other hand…” is struggling to stop himself from humping the air and sucking on the socks in his mouth, the vibrating cock ring already causing him to leak.

Jason steals a glance at my crotch and gulps, blinking and shaking his head to clear the image from his head. There are still three moaning men in the background though, which clearly knocked Jason off his steady focus more than it did Dan. Dan easily brings the match to decider, Jason becoming the one to make rushed miscalculated shots.

10-10 into the seventh, I cream myself, relief at release transformed into horror at once as everyone except Jason chuckled at me. “MMMMMMM fKFMMMFM,” I grumble rudely, shaking more seed onto the chair and floor. Jason grew red while Dan narrowed his eyes on his prize. He can taste victory now. Two more points and it was all over. Dan won… again.

“HAHA YEAH!” Dan hollers in celebration, approaching a tearing Jason. “Awww don’t cry,” Dan says kneeling in front of Jason. “In fact, I’m yours Jason,” he says crossing his wrists behind his back, bringing his shoulders backwards to expand his chest, making clear what he meant. “What!? But I lost,” Jason says.

“If I played fair, you would’ve won. But I decided to do something naughty before that. Will you punish me… Sir?” Travis and Scott laughed beside me, while Jason seemed to have stopped breathing, blinking wildly.

“I’m going to make you regret that you said that,” Jason finally says, gripping the white-haired devil’s face and kissing him hard.

First order of business, thank god, is switching all the vibrators off, the three of us moan a few breathless thanks. Jason then orders Dan to strip, yes everything, revealing a hairy – he was not all white – muscled and sweaty body. “Quickly. Then cuff yourself,” Jason says firmly. Dan complies, returning to his kneeling position before cuffing himself behind the back with a pair of metal cuff. Jason checks the cuffs, tightens them further – ouch, then smacks Dan on the bum with the table tennis bat he still held. “Do you want to escape Dan?” Jason says. “No… OW,” another smack came his way, “No Sir,” Dan corrects quickly.

“You see the mess you made,” Jason says pointing at me, “clean it up.” Dan reluctantly obeys, lapping up my seed from the floor by my feet and the pool between my thighs. Smack! “You missed a spot,” Jason says. “Where?” Smack! “Where Sir?”

“Clean his cock,” Jason says. “MMMMMM!”, “NO!” we protest simultaneously. SMACK! “Oww….mmmmmffmmmm,” Jason pushes his head into my crotch. We stare at one another fiercely, but his lips eventually accept my member, sucking for Jason’s eyes but subtly sinking his teeth to remind me what relations were between the two of us. “MMMMMMM,” I grumble. “Continue, I’ll go fetch a few things,” Jason says.

Jason returns with a bag of gear. “Good. I see you’re learning to follow instructions,” Jason says. With a penis gag on hand, he lifts Dan’s head and replaces flesh with rubber, giving no time for the Professor to catch his breath. “MMMMfmmmm,” Dan tests the gag. Jason pats him on the shoulders: “I know it’s been a long time for you. Let’s help you get reacquainted.”

“Let’s get everyone ready for transport,” Jason beams. “I’m sorry Scott but you’re first,” Jason says, holding up the first cloth strip and spandex hood. “MMMmmmmm,” Scott moans as Jason tied the black cloth round his eyes and slid the black spandex hood over his head. “Do I need to tighten the gag?” Jason asks. “MMMmmmmm mmmmmm,” Scott shakes his head. “I thought so,” Jason says finishing with a leather collar and leash.

This process was repeated with Travis and Dan, with the minor victory that I could see the look on Dan’s smug face before Jason blindfolded and hooded him. He growled at me while I tried my best to smile behind my duct tape gag. I hope Jason goes hard on him.

Should I feel disconcerted that my sub boyfriend is growing his confidence as a Dom? Jason straddles me on the chair before removing my sock gag, kissing me after carefully flinging the socks away. “You did good Jason,” I whisper. “Shhhh,” he says, “They can hear you.”

“Hmmmm I don’t care. Come here, kiss me again,” I reply, lusting for more of his sweet taste. “Close your eyes,” he says and I comply. “MMPPPHHHHH!” he pushes a ball gag into my mouth, swiftly securing it. “I wanted to kiss you,” he says tying the black cloth round my eyes, “but I wanted even more to know what you would look like ball gagged behind a hood.”

“Mmmmmmm,” I mumble. “Oooff, and sound like too,” he adds. The collar further enhances my level of discomfort, its snug pressure on my neck increasing my sensitivity to other stimuli. Jason wraps his hand around my softening member, bringing it back to life again. “I see the way you look at Dan,” he whispers, “You want your revenge don’t you?” “Mmmmmm,” I moan and nod. “Be a good boy then. And be careful what you wish for,” he breathes into my ear, waiting for a loud moan from me before uttering the last sentence.

Untying three of us from our chairs Jason carefully lines us up with our hands either cuffed or tied with rope behind our backs. My leash is secured to someone in front of me, while I don’t feel anyone breathing behind me. “What a hunky Conga line,” Jason chuckles.

“Let’s go,” he announces. “MMMMmmmmm,” we all moan incoherently. Tugging at my neck urges me forward into a slow walk. I don’t think it would be prudent to attempt to be difficult at this point, would it?

Enjoyed reading this chapter? Join us in the comments. And vote in the above poll. Jason would love to know what you think he should do.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh my! I love Dan's sportsmanship, though surely it's a calculated move to separate himself from the pushy and domineering Ryan. And yummy to see Dom Jason's return!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This chapter was worth the wait! Well worth it! I appreciate Dan being a good sport and accepting defeat after his underhanded victory. And my goodness, I'm not sure he was quite ready for Dom Jason! I cannot wait to see more of him in control! He's already doing a great job with the conga line of bound and gagged hunks! Hopefully Ryan behaves, cause I really want to see his well deserved revenge on the good professor. Hopefully Ryan can control his temper, though I suspect Professor Silverfox is going to continue pushing his buttons even in his restrained state...
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Also, I just saw the new poll! So exciting!

Voted for either Lock Up for Later, or Release One at a Time!

To me, both are interesting options! Releasing one at a time begs the question- in what order? Do you release Ryan before Dan to allow for some revenge, or Dan before Ryan for the same outcome? Scott, who seemed to have gotten the short straw, so he can enjoy some time domming?

Then there's Lock Up. If the quartet of hunks gets locked up, stored away to patiently (or impatiently) wait for the whims of Jason, that could also be interesting. Maybe Jason plays with one hunk at a time, while the others can only listen, stored away and waiting to be played with...

Or... and maybe I'm reaching... maybe Lock Up means chastity? Let Jason take control of those four dicks for a bit of time? Let him enjoy the high life, building up that hubris until all four hunks exact their revenge and turn on their diminutive dom? No matter what, I can't wait to see how Jason handles this dream scenario he finds himself in!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Wouldn't we all want to know what's been going on in Dan's head all this while. And what should Dom Jason do with his 4 hunks? I'm sure you have some creative ideas in response to the poll.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Dan wanted to toy with Ryan even though he knew his defeat was coming. I like how Dan and Ryan are constantly looking to push each other's buttons, both in and out of bondage.

As for the poll, I like how you've interpreted the various options. There's certainly many things you can do with 4 bound and gagged hunks, and i've tried to make the options as open ended as possible. I may choose a few, mix and match, or select an idea from the comments. Would love to read how others have interpreted the various options :D

But some explanation of the various options as I conceived of them initially it may be useful:

Release and Switch: Jason chooses one of his current captives to switch with. This may have some appeal to those who enjoy the Dan/Ryan interplay or want to see Scott/Travis have a go.

One at a time: Jason makes sure the other three are nice and secure before taking turns playing with each hunk in turn. The other hunks may have some of their senses deprived and it may be interesting to see their reactions/emotions, Anger, jealousy, dread...

All at once: Jason takes multi-tasking to another level. This option is for those who want to see lots of action and fast.

Lockup for later: Jason explores some more long term storage options. This is for those that want to see Jason in charge for a long time. How many opportunities will he have to enjoy the 4 hunks like this, why not take his time and enjoy. Depending on what Jason chooses to do, these hunks may find this option very frustrating...

Others: Let your creativity run wild in the comments.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Happy holidays to you too [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
Was very glad to see this tale being updated.

Very much enjoyed the table tennis game and the forceful gagging of Ryan with Prof Dan's sweat socks.
We can never get enough sock action on here 8-)

As for the poll, upon reading your explanation of the various options, I went with the "Release & Switch" option.
The reason being that I'm always a fan of seeing Jason under the ropes so to speak 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Jason loves being under the ropes as well. And there seems to be a line of characters wanting to rope Jason as well. ;) Although by the way the poll is going, we'll unfortunately have to wait awhile.

Poll Update

"Lockup for later" has the lead. "Release and switch" and "One at a time" are tied for second. Don't miss this chance to vote!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Have just caught up with this.

Lock up for later!

More comments I'll save for later!

Happy New Year, Everyone!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Have just caught up with this.

Lock up for later!

More comments I'll save for later!

Happy New Year, Everyone!
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Of course! I'd expect nothing less from the mastermind of a certain Greek company, which specialises in the capture, storage, and transport of beefcakes. ;) I'd love to hear what you're saving for later.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Let’s get everyone ready for transport,” Jason beams.
This is what I wanted to save for later. I cannot tell you, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], how much simple sentences like this convey so well the helplessness and frustration of the kidnapped or B&G men and the hold their kidnappers have over them! And then comes the spandex (and seamless...did I read that correctly?) hood to disorient and further control them!

Your simple descriptions convey so much!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very happy to see another post for this fantastic ongoing epic saga (story seems too basic a word to describe this). Looking forward to what you come up with next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic