Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Poor Ryan, I’m glad he has Scott there to help him and get through this. The last thing Jason needs is for Ryan to go to jail for murder.

It also seems that even if Jason and the professor did something, he wouldn’t be mad, so long as Jason told him and he didn’t find it out himself. Ryan has clearly grown a lot. Can’t wait for the next chapter and see what will happen between Jason and the silver fox.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] re-kidnapped? By who? I'm sure you'd volunteer for such a task, or nominate a certain company to do it for you...

[mention]gag1195[/mention] We'll see what Scott and Ryan choose to do, and whether it backfires.

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] :D :D

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] I'm excited to finally write more of the silverfox. Maybe there's a twist in store for Jason?
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

@Guardianbound What A great Story cant wait to find out what happens to Jerome And how the silverFOX and Jason spend their time together waiting for Ryan and Scott do deliver justice and how it affects Ryan and Jasons relationship after this ordeal
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Camguy2050[/mention] Thank you for reading. You seem plenty excited for the next one.

And here it is! Hope you like it.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 23 (M/M)
Jason

Kissing a man while standing on the tip of your toes is not a comfortable position to be in. I quickly find myself gripping onto Professor Williams’ shoulders for support, wishing that he would bend down to make things easier for the both of us.

But he was frozen from the moment my lips touched his, the pricks from his salt and pepper beard the only reminder that I am kissing a living being instead of a rock sculpture.

And then in a flicker, the shock in his eyes retreats, his eyes softening and narrowing as he places his hands on the small of my back. His tongue gently taps against my lips, slowly prying them open with each nudge.

The strain on my feet becomes too much to bear and I start to inch away but Professor Williams’ does not let the kiss break. Does he bend down though? No. Using his strong arms, he supports my weight by pushing me against his body and lifting me by my back.

No longer needing my arms for support, my hands drift down his muscled back to his tight jeans. I squeeze his left cheek firmly, causing his front bulge to stiffen in response.

However, before I squeeze his right cheek, he suddenly pulls away and breaks contact with me. “Fuck. We, we can’t do this,” the professor says, wiping his moist lips against his forearm. “I am your teacher. No, this isn’t right,” he says, shaking his head as he takes a few more steps backwards.

“Jerome is right. I am a monster. Oh God, Ryan…” I say, tearing up again.

“Whoa, whoa. No, It’s my fault. You’re in a vulnerable place, and then I kissed you. You must be so confused. I’m sorry,” Professor Williams says. “No. I’m a monster. I’m a slut. I’m a pervert,” I murmur, slapping myself hard after each sentence.

“Jason! No! Stop!” the professor shouts, wrapping his hands around both my wrists. “How about we talk things through over brunch? You don’t even need to talk if you don’t want to. You can just watch me cook and listen to me babble to myself. Hmm? Sound good?” he asks.

I nod. “Come. All will be well. I’m not going to let you leave this place feeling worse than when you came in,” he smiles, pulling me along by one arm.

“Flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar,” the professor reads the recipe aloud. Pancakes are an interesting choice for a middle-aged muscular Silverfox. Is this something he prepares for himself all the time, or is this specially chosen for me?

In the large bowl he creates a crater for the liquids. “Milk, egg, butter. This next part is the fun part. I tell myself I’m burning the calories off simply by whisking everything together by hand,” he says, smirking at me with whisk in hand.

“You want smooth, but not runny. And also, do not mix too vigorously, it disrupts all of the air bubbles,” he says. Old habits must be hard to shake off for the professor, any activity can be transformed into a lecture so long as there is at least one listening ear.

“See?” he dips two fingers into the batter, lifting it to demonstrate the correct consistency. I watch curiously as the thick off-white liquid coats his fingers, dripping slowly back into the bowl. Careful not to get any stuck in his facial hair, he gapes widely before closing his lips over his fingers.

“Mmmmm,” he moans contently, sucking his fingers clean. He shuts his eyes as if transported back in time to when he would have done the same as a child. Perhaps this was an even older habit than conducting lectures. Maybe he really does prepare pancakes for himself all the time. Why else would he do such a thing?

“Nice and fluffy. Syrup?” he asks, sliding a plate of hot steaming pancakes at me. “Yes, please. And thank you, Professor Williams,” I say.

“You really should stop calling me that. It’s too formal. Call me Dan, or Danny if you like,” he says handing me fork while drenching my pancakes in syrup.

“Thank you Daddy,” I say, not catching my mistake yet. Dan almost loses himself in a coughing fit, and I nearly bite my tongue off in embarrassment. “HAHAHAHAHAHA. Believe me, you’re not the first one to have made the mistake. But it’s always hilarious when it does happen,” he says in between the wheezing and laughing, made worse by my red flushed face.

“Just curious, how old do you think I am?” he asks. “50s?” I reply.

“Ooof, ouch. I’m 42. It’s the hair on the top of my head isn’t it?” he says. I nod. “I’ve dyed it that way. I’m going for buff Anderson Cooper. ‘Silverfox’ is what the students call me on the university forum isn’t it. I’ve always thought that was a compliment, turns out my students just think I’m in my 50s” he says, rolling his fists under his eyes, “boohoo.”

“I’m sorry,” I reply sarcastically. Anderson Cooper is a stretch. Spectacles and silver-grey hair, yes. But, neatly trimmed facial hair, a well built torso, arms thicker than my legs and legs as thick as tree trunks, it is Anderson Cooper who should wish that he could look like Dan.

We chat for a few minutes over our meal, mostly over trivial stuff. However, I eventually got comfortable enough to begin discussing the real important matters. “Why were you looking for me at my dorm?” I ask.

Dan gulps down a remaining piece of pancake, “Truth is... I have feelings for you Jason.”

“What?” I respond reflexively, my voice softened by the grating sound of my fork scratching against the plate as I set it down.

“I saw the rope marks on you yesterday and I couldn’t stop thinking that your boyfriend was hurting you. So I tried calling you last night, to check if everything was fine, and when I got no response, well I started to freak out,” he says.

“Your sixth sense was correct. But something completely different was happening,” I reply. What would’ve happened if Dan didn’t come to my rescue? I shudder at the thought.

“Do you want to talk about that? You were kidnapped weren’t you? And you were kidnapped with your boyfriend. And your kidnapper was?” Dan asks.

“Ryan’s Ex Jerome. My boyfriend drove him crazy I think, bondage was part of their relationship too,” I reply. “So… he,” Dan follows-up.

“So there was chloroform, ropes, gags, tape, I was raped, Ryan was raped, until you came,” I summarise the entire story coldly into a few succinct words. “Wow,” Dan replies, stunned.

“Can we talk about something else? I’m still processing the events of yesterday. We should talk about the kiss,” I change the topic into more pressing territory.

“Oh that? A momentary lapse of judgement. You were not in the correct head space, and I feel like I took advantage of you. I apologise for that,” Dan says. Should I tell him?

“What if I told you that I found you attractive too; that I’ve had sex dreams with you involved; that I kissed you because I have wanted to for a long long time. Am I a monster if I have feelings for two people at once?” I ask. I sense a similar shock to when I first kissed him. Dan keeps his emotions in his eyes.

“Then you have to ask yourself, do you love Ryan?” Dan asks softly. “Yes. Before, during and after the kidnapping,” I reply. “Even after you found out about his ex?” he continues. “Yes, even after Jerome tried to plant doubts in my head,” I reply.

“Then what we have between us isn’t love. It’s lust,” he says, almost like a doctor offering his diagnosis, raising his glasses as he talks.

“We want to fuck each other?” I rephrase his words. “Crude much. But I won’t say no to that,” he replies. Horny Jason is slowly taking over, ignoring all the possible consequences to what I am about to do.

“Will you? You brought me to your house, you made sure Ryan isn’t here to stop you. Do you even have a guest room?” I ask. Dan considers his next words carefully, clasping his fingers together, thumbs on his chin, elbows on the table.

“I do have a guest room. But I sense a request to sleep in a different room,” he says.

“You promised me that I’ll leave this place in better shape than when I entered. To be honest, I’m afraid that sex with Ryan will be too triggering in the future. I’m worried that Jerome has stolen bondage away from us permanently. Danny, can you help me?” I ask, laying all my cards on the table. The ball is in his court now, I am even providing him the reasoning to make the irrational rational.

Dan stands up from his chair, “In cases like this, it’s helpful to have some exposure therapy. Baby steps to help you better face your anxieties and fears. You’re lucky! Make a guess as to how Mr. Daniel Williams got his PhD so many years ago,” he says walking around behind me to trace a line along the back of my neck, sending a shudder down my spine.

“Pioneering work in the mathematical field of...Knot Theory,” he whispers in my ear. “Come. Your request for a room transfer is approved.”

Naked and blindfolded with a red silk tie, I can only sense Dan walking slowly in a circle around me, stalking me like prey.

“Ryan is a lucky man, you’re better than how I’d imagined you’d look. You sure he’ll be okay with this?” Dan asks. No. If Ryan finds out, he might kill the both of us out of rage.

“Yes,” I respond.

“You can call me Daddy if you want,” he purrs in my ear. “Danny, don’t, Mmmmmmm,” he covers my lips with his hand, pulling me against his shirtless torso. A thick set of hair separated my back from his steel hard muscles. How far does the silver extend down his body, I wonder.

“No? Most other twinks would jump at the opportunity,” Dan says, his left hand stroking my growing member. “MMMMmmmm,” I moan, grinding my hips into his hand, at the same time rubbing my ass against the sizeable bulge in his jeans.

“I haven’t even gotten the ropes out yet,” Dan says, reaching for the first bale of soft ropes. The first loop went around the base of my jewels, wrapping between my legs and around my wrists. “Ugh,” I let out squeak at the first cinch. “Don’t worry boy, I won’t leave any marks. That’s if you don’t struggle though,” he chuckles.

Gradually, an intricate network of diamonds, triangles and other shapes covers my body. Precise, elegant, efficient. Aesthetic yet each serving a function. Minor movements in one part of my body are immediately amplified and projected across the rest of my figure via the ropes.

“My favourite part, open,” he pushes a rubbery material against my mouth. I have an inkling of what the rubber in my mouth would do next. “Try screaming,” Dan prompts. “AAAAhhhhhhmmmmmmm,” my scream is quickly stifled by the inflating bulb pushing down my tongue. “You shouldn’t have screamed so loudly. I think I pumped it a few more times than usual,” Dan says.

“And since we never discussed what we would do after I tied you up, let’s leave it to fate shall we,” Dan says lifting the silk tie covering my eyes. “Jason boy, meet the Wheel of Fortune!” Dan announces elatedly.

“Oh, I can see you calculating the probabilities already,” Dan smirks, standing proudly in front of his brain child.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Professor Silverfox seemed surprisingly chill with the "just fucking" shift. Who knows whether he'll remain so committed to his ideals - perhaps I've become paranoid, but it all seems a little... contrived. Perhaps Danny is trying to entice Jason through his calmness and adaptability in contrast to Ryan's intensity and rigidity?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😲😲😲😲😲
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

There's no way this ends well for Jason, right? Ryan finds out, and the trust is shattered. Or Jason keeps it a secret and the guilt eats away at him. Or Professor Silverfox proves less noble than previously thought and decides to keep Jason for longer than Jason might wish for. I feel like Jason might have traded the fire for the frying pan.

However, I cannot wait to see what's on the Professor's Bondage Wheel of Fortune! What prizes await poor Jason?

And of course, there's whatever Ryan and Scott are planning with Jerome.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Always the Professor Silverfox doubter you are :D We'll see if your paranoia serves you well. Interesting contrast you draw between the Prof and Ryan, Jason is definitely being pulled in two directions.

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] Hopefully more shocking stuff to come in future chapters...

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Jason does seem to find himself in quite awkward situations. As for the wheel, who says it has to be prizes :twisted: . And yes, the Jerome problem still exists, whether Scott and Ryan alone are enough to deal with it...
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter, I loved the wheel of bondage, can’t wait to see what’s in store there.

I’m very curious how this will affect Jason and Ryan relationship. Ryan has grown a lot since the first chapter. He could very well forgive Jason…or kill both of them. It’s still up in the air
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] If there's anyone to kill Ryan would probably have quite a long kill list. I'm having fun thinking about what to put on the wheel, how many sections to divide the wheel into etc, and then there's the problem of whether Prof has staked the odds in his favour.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've been MIA for a few weeks now, but am thrilled to come back and find two new chapters of this epic tale!
I have a few other stories to catch up to in the coming days, but Jason and Ryan's is at the top of my list.

Just read Chapter 22 and am very glad to see that Ryan, Scott and (to a lesser degree) Travis are working together to figure out a way to deal with Jerome. I can't wait to find out how they end up solving this. Epic writing [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!

I'll be hungrily delving into the next tomorrow evening after work 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fully caught up and very anxious to see what lies in store for Jerome/Ryan but also for Jason and our silvery-haired muscle-Prof ;) The fact that we have two individual yet interconnecting scenes unfolding in different locations but at the same time is quite thrilling.

Can't wait to see what happens next, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you, your comments are very flattering :D "Two individual yet interconnected scenes unfolding in different locations" You cannot be more correct.

Enjoy the next chapter everyone!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 24 (M/M)
Ryan

“You do know that there is no way that we can bring this to the police now, don’t you?” Scott says, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “Yea,” I sigh. The window for bringing this to the police closed when I instructed Scott to drive to his house instead of to the nearest police station. I was deluding myself when I said that I would take Jerome to the authorities after I was done here, but part of me just wanted revenge.

Do I now regret the decision I made? No. Jerome is psychotic, deranged, damaged, and I will admit that I am the cause, if not the central figure of his pain. Perhaps, his only route to healing is through me, and I have the responsibility to put him on that path.

Maybe this is too ambitious a goal for me to undertake, and maybe I can only add to the damage I have already done, but I hope that I can, at least on my end, say that I have tried; Say that I have acknowledged and tried to make amends for the mistakes I have made. In the worse case, maybe I can at least convince Jerome to never harass me or Jason again.

“Are you still angry with him?” Scott asks. “If you mean will I immediately lunge at him, no. But please hold me back if I start to lose myself again,” I reply. “I don’t know about that. I didn’t realise, at least until just now, that you were so fat,” Scott smirks. “You must have lost quite a bit of muscle then. You were always able to handle my fat ass,” I retort, playfully squeezing his bicep.

“Watch yourself, I may be tempted to challenge myself by capturing you after we’re done with Jerome,” Scott says, sizing me up to estimate the chances of success. “May want to run the idea past your Bae first Scott, we both know who really is the boss in this household,” I respond, tapping his chin lightly as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“Let’s get this started, shall we?” I ask. “We’re back Jerome!” Scott shouts as we re-enter his home dungeon, triggering renewed moans from the sacked body on the floor.

“Please let me go. I’m sorry Ryan. Please Scott. I’m begging you, please. Please…” Jerome pleads, almost immediately after Scott pulled the saliva soaked sock out of his mouth.

“Shhhh Shhhh. We are not going to hurt you. Ryan just a few things to say to you,” Scott says. Beads of sweat had collected on Jerome’s forehead, produced from his earlier exertion and struggle against Scott’s sleepsack. “Are you going to cooperate?” Scott asks, his hand pressed firmly against Jerome’s mouth. “MMMMhmmm Plssss,” Jerome nods. I guess we are lucky that Jerome did not begin licking Scott’s hand. How things would have been different if it were me asking the question, with my hand placed over his mouth, is still up for debate. At least he seems cooperative for now.

Squatting opposite Scott, I grunt, pulling Scott’s hand away myself, “Doesn’t feel good to be kidnapped for real does it.”

“No Sir. But does this mean you want to keep me as your boi from now on?” Jerome asks. “Why do you keep thinking in that direction, you sick pervert!” I shout. “Ryan,” Scott interrupts, a warning to keep things from spiralling out of control.

“Why are you so mean to me Ryan. I’m doing this because I love you. I want to be with you. And I hate seeing you with that slut,” Jerome sobs. “Jason is not a slut!” I exclaim through clenched teeth.

“Can’t you just leave him alone Jerome? Accept that Ryan doesn’t love you any more and move on with your life already,” Scott says, bringing the conversation back to a more rational place. Maybe I should have left Scott to speak with Jerome on my behalf. That would certainly have saved me a few brain cells.

“No, that can’t be. After what we did last night, he told me he loved me. Scott, he told me!” Jerome says, tears streaming freely from his eyes. He bloody FORCED me to. “You forced him to Jerome. What you did yesterday was horrible. He didn’t love you then, and he definitely won’t love you now, especially after what you’ve done to him and Jason,” Scott says, his eyebrows raised, the full extent of Jerome’s derangement becoming clearer to him.

“No. No. Nooooooo!” Jerome yells, jerking his head in denial. “Ryan loves me!” he stares intensely at me, willing it to be true.

“Listen to me Jerome. What Scott said is correct. I’m sorry,” I say, arms crossed tightly together, repressing the urge to strangle him.

“I don’t want your apology. You promised me. You promised me and then you dumped me for that whore. You promised me…” the rest of his words are indiscernible, lost as he chokes back tears and tests the tough leather belts holding his limbs together.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve dealt with the breakup better, explained things to you in a better way. I thought you felt us drifting away too. I didn’t know that I made you into this. Now you’re… you’re…” I hesitate at the end. “Obsessed enough to commit crimes to get your way,” Scott finishes my thought.

“Says the one that brought me into your home dungeon. Let me go! If you want to dump me, fine! You’re an asshole Ryan, do you know that. You and Jason will break up eventually, mark my words. And I will dance and sing with pure joy. You will crawl back to me one day, I know it!” Jerome spews with vitriol.

So, he knows that I will have to release him eventually too. Scott slams his clenched fists into the floor. This fight is not his, he knows that, but even he is holding back the urge to strike at Jerome. I want to hurt him too, but I have already caused him so much pain that he turned into the monster in front of us. Will releasing him really be the final resolution to this traumatic story? Is there even anything more that I can do? Should do?

“Not until you promise never to harm me or Jason again. Don’t even try to contact me. Next time, I’ll send you to jail,” I say, after a long tense pause, the hum of the temperature regulator as heavy as our breaths, Jerome pausing his struggle to examine if his words had the desired impact on me.

“You will regret this. I won’t be the one contacting you. Like I said, you will be the one crawling to me,” Jerome says, shutting his eyes and turning away from me.

“What do we do now?” Scott asks. “We let him go. We’re done here,” I reply. I swear that the muscles at the back of Jerome’s neck twitched just then, an infinitesimal smirk disappearing the instant it had formed.

“Where is Jason by the way?” Jerome asks as he is ushered out the door. “None of your business,” Scott promptly responds. “Goodbye, Ryan. You handsome fool,” Jerome laughs, blowing a kiss as the door shut on him.

“Sheesh, he really is crazy. I hope for his sake that he gets over you soon,” Scott says. Me too Scott, me too.

Lunch was a quick and quiet affair, Scott giving Travis a stare every time he tried to inquire about what happened with Jerome.

“You know what will make you feel better, we booked you for the weekend remember?” Travis says, breaking the silence in the room as we were clearing the dining table of plates and glasses. “I don’t think that’s a good…MMMMMM,” Scott says before I put him in a handgag.

“MMMMMMMgggghhhh,” Scott groans, shaking his head as he reaches around to grip my thighs. “Let me do this Scott. I need a Jerome detox,” I whisper into his ear. “MMMMMggghhhh,” Scott relaxes his hold on my legs but makes a greater show of his moans. “He’s feisty today Travis, a little help please,” I wink at Travis.

Eventually, I force a ball gag into Scott’s mouth, tightening it as far as I can. “Best behaved gets to cum bois,” I announce, Scott’s protests immediately reduce to a whimper. I give commands for them to strip while I twiddle a crop in my hands, lying back relaxed on their soft pillows.

The two of them kneel in front of me with their clothes neatly folded in front of them, puffing their broad chests out, they keep their hands crossed behind their backs. Scott is already beginning to drool, sucking hard from time to time to keep his mess to a minimum.

“Scott go ahead and gag him, then put him into the leather arm-binder,” I command. “Mphmm Thhherr,” Scott grunts, gladly putting his partner into bondage. I strip myself into my dark blue boxers before I tie Scott in the same way as Travis.

“Did I say you can move?” I say to Travis, the muscle hunk retreating instantly from my feet. Sometimes I give credit to proactive subs, but today is not the day. I’m going to demand absolute compliance.

“I’m going to get you both nice and hard before I slip your favourite rings on you boys. Is that what you want boys?” I ask rhetorically, my hands already stroking their growing members. “Mmgghmm thhherrr,” the two moan beside me. As always, sliding the cock ring down Travis’ shaft proved to be the greater challenge. But I manage it quite well I believe, ignoring the stifled pained moans from Travis as I push further towards the base.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I slip my cock out of the elastic band of my boxers: “Time to help your master get hard.” Scott and Travis race on their knees to dive head first into my crotch.

“Does it smell good Scott?” I ask, pushing Scott’s head onto my crotch.

“MMMhhmmmm MMMMMMM,” Scott moans, my grip on his hair only loosening once I feel his deep sniffs of my sweaty, musky crotch.

“How about you Travis, do you want Master to fuck you?” I ask. “MMMhmmm MMMM Ttherrr,” Travis responds, enthusiastically sliding his lips up and down my erection.

“Okay boys. I have made my decision,” I say, using the crop to catch their attention. Lubing up a vibrating butt plug slowly in front of their eyes, I savour the pleading looks on their faces as they contemplate their potential fate. “This is going in you,” I point the plug at Scott, his eyes immediately roll back in horror. “But this,” I point at at Scott’s leaking member, “is going in you,” I smirk at Travis, lightly tapping him on the nose with the crop.

“Silence!” I shout, silencing Travis’ annoyed moans and Scott’s grunt of victory. Pushing the plug up Scott’s hole I say: “Go ahead and have fun boy.” After turning the remote on, I aid Scott in finding his target with his arms bound behind his back.

Stroking myself to the rhythm of Scott’s thrusts I reach for my phone to check in on Jason. How is he holding up? I wish he was here with me. I could have given him the dom training he seems like he is craving for, or he could be here snuggling up against me, stroking me instead of my own hand.

“Hello who is this?” an unfamiliar voice picks up on the other end, deep and calm. “Jason’s boyfriend. Who is this?” I respond in confusion. “OH, Ryan right, I’m Professor Williams. Listen, Jason is a little tied up right now,” he says. WHAT.

“Can I speak with him?” I ask. “He’s unavailable. Try calling later, goodbye,” the professor responds in a strangely calm manner, (perhaps to the point of becoming creepy,) before hanging up on me. FUCK ME.

“You handsome fool.”
“You will regret this. I won’t be the one contacting you. Like I said, you will be the one crawling to me.”

FUCK ME.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What an interesting turn of event. They let Jerome go, I wonder if we will see him again. And now Ryan knows about the Professor. This will be interesting! Can’t wait for Jason perspective and the bondage wheel!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, Ryan, you poor fool. You may have been the catalyst for Jerome's breakdown, but the right decision for everyone would be to call the authorities - considering how deranged he is, they could perform a mental evaluation on him and get him the proper psychiatric assistance, and besides, will you or Jason feel any safer knowing he's on the loose?

I love how Scott and Travis are just so versatile and it's really cool of them. Meanwhile... I'm interested in how this business with Professor Silverfox will go...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

They definitely handled this poorly. I can't exactly blame them, tempers and emotions flaring and all that. But all this mess with Jerome isn't over. The question now is, what will Jerome do next?

Love Scott and Travis so much! I hate that they're potentially going to be roped into this Jerome drama, but the scene with them both bound in front of Ryan was great! And my goodness, Ryan now knows about Prof. Silverfox, and that Jason is tied up at the handsome man's house! What will Ryan do now? Will he go to confront the older academic, and how will that play out? Or will he take out his frustration on Scott and Travis? Either way, I'm excited!
My M/M Stories Here
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Another great chapter. Really liking this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] No promises on whether Jerome will make a comeback. But welcome all ideas for what will go on the wheel :)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Now how do I get Prof and Scott and Travis all in the same room hmmm....

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I think Ryan has a few surprises up his sleeve. Ask for more Scott and Travis in bondage scenes and you shall receive :)

[mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] Welcome. Thanks for your comment. You can pm me once you're past 10 posts if you've specific suggestions or ideas that you'd like to see. Same for other readers as well.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a cryptic way to end the chapter, what with the prof hanging up and Jerome's departing line resonating in Ryan's head. I sense something sinister in the works. Either way, very much looking forward to what ends up happening next. You have us on the figurative edge of our seats, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow another fantastic chapter! Love this story
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sinister! Wouldn't be a good story without some more drama would it.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thank you for following this all this while :)

And for all the Scott lovers out here. There's a new story with Scott as the main character!

Cream with my Coffee (M+/M+) Click Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 25 (M/M)
Jason

Dan attempts his best ‘evil genius’ laughter: “MUHAHAHAHA! MUHAHAHAHA! *cough cough* Well fuck, I think I spoiled the atmosphere for you.” He did not.

I stand in place, wide-eyed like a deer staring into headlights. Dan is stunningly beautiful. He had a rich, dark pelt of body hair, but that did nothing to hide the massive moulds that made up his chest. If his pecs were mountains, then his abs were like hills, undulating their way into the concealment of his jeans. He is everything I imagined he would be, and more.

And now, standing to his left is the vast array of possible activities this hunk had in store for me. Tickling, Edging, Rimming, New bondage positions, Re-rolls, etc. It would be impossible to calculate the probabilities of how this session would turn out. How many rolls of the wheel would Dan be planning? And is he really going to follow instructions given from game of pure chance? Well, of course he would, most of the torment would be placed on me, at little to no cost to him. Trust an academic to devise such a devious game to throw off unknowing victims like me.

“MMMHHMMM. NGHHhhh” I moan, shaking my head. “No?” Dan scrunches his eyebrows together as he walks towards me. “But you told me you wanted this boy, and your hard cock doesn’t tell any lies, does it?” he says, lightly stroking the underside of my length with a single finger. I twitch again in his touch, triggering a short snort and smirk from Dan who reclaims his position behind me, holding me against him with his strong arms.

Yet again I feel his stiffening bulge in his jeans on my bare ass, finding its snug fit in the crack between my cheeks. He kisses me on the shoulder blades before whispering in my ears: “Trust me Jason. I’m going to take care you...Trust…” He follows the rhythm of his soothing words and begins a slow dance with me still in his arms closer to the menacing wheel.

With an outstretched arm, he grabs hold of one of the wheel’s steel pins. “Okay? Tickle me a little if you’re really alright with this. It’s perfectly fine if you back out now,” he asks softly. This is for me. No one is forcing me into this. I want this.

I curl my fingers into Dan’s navel, instantly feeling a further perk in his hardness. “I knew you would,” he sighs in relief, giving the wheel a hard spin. There are three rubber flippers and many more steel pins, together creating a satisfying clicking noise as the wheel kept its rotation.

I can sense us both holding our breaths as the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ gradually slowed and landed on... ‘Tickling’ … *click* …no… *click*... ‘Rimming’.

“Daddy’s going to sit on your face boy,” Dan laughs. “MMMMMHMMMM,” I scream and squirm in his arms. “It has been decided by lady luck Jason. She wants to watch your face disappear,” Dan drowns out my moans with more pumps into the inflatable bulb in my jaws.

Ready to get started, Dan quickly scoops me into his arms, throwing me onto his King size bed. “I’ll have to do some quick ropework. Please be patient and stay quiet will you,” he says. “nnnghhhh phhuuuu mmmmmm pllsssss,” none of my speech is discernable at this point, if audible at all. Dan, amused by my continued protests and struggling, finally says: “Okay fine, struggle then. The more work you make me do, the sweatier my ass is going to be when it’s on you.” That threat is enough to stop me dead in my tracks. If there is no way to stop this from happening, do I really want it becoming worse for me?

My arms and legs are spread and retied to his bedposts, but the network of ropes covering my body remained, crotch rope readjusted to maintain my erection. “There we go,” Dan says, admiring his work from the foot of the bed. His fingers quickly work to unbutton his tight jeans, revealing a pair of bulging white boxers underneath. And as he removes his jeans, I spot a small darker spot of pre-cum, growing larger by the second.

“So handsome, so vulnerable,” he says, slowly crawling over my quivering form. “mmmhmmm,” I shriek as he pauses temporarily over my crotch to take me into his mouth. “mmmm,” he licks his lips, “you’re perfect,” he says, kissing me over the gag. Dan removes my gag, but replaces it with his lips before I say anything.

“MMMMM,” we moan loudly into each other’s mouths, grinding our erections together with increasing passion. In addition to the large prick between his thighs, I feel thousands of softer body hairs scrubbing my relatively smooth skin, the sensation sharpest where shorter, coarser facial hair stabbed the thin skin of my face.

He breaks from the kiss to remove his boxers, balling it in my face. “Would you like to sample me before you go for the real thing?” he asks. “I would rather get it out of the way to be honest,” I reply.

“Wait that’s my phone ringing I think,” I say. “Is it? Hold on,” he says, stuffing the underwear deep into my mouth. “MMMHMMMM,” I protest, the sudden salty male taste filling my mouth. “I’ll go get it for you,” Dan says, leaving me probing the invasive fabric with my tongue in an attempt to spit it out.

That must be Ryan. He want to talk me, make sure that I’m okay. But here I am, spread-eagled on another man’s bed, gagged with his dirty underwear. Dan returns, grinning with my phone in his hands. “I see that your boyfriend is calling,” he says. Really, I need to talk to him then! “MMMHMMMM! MMMGHMMMHH!” I scream.

“Let me handle it, please” I beg after Dan removes my gag. “You said you wanted to get straight to it,” he says, climbing onto the bed to position himself. “No, please, don’t…” I plead.

“Hello who is this?” Dan asks. “MMMMMMMM,” I yell into Dan’s muscular mounds, but Dan replied by pushing my face deeper between his ass cheeks. The message is clear and simple: “Shut up and start licking or suffocate to death.”

“OH, Ryan right, I’m Professor Williams. Listen, Jason is a little tied up right now,” he says. NO NO NO, he can’t admit that to him. At this point, I am running out of air, what breaths I took were difficult and filled with the thick scent of Dan’s butt hole and butt sweat. With options, running out, I am left with no option but to stick my tongue out and somehow reach and pleasure his hole. “MMMmmmm,” I moan, getting the first nasty taste of Dan’s fresh behind.

“He’s unavailable. Try calling later, goodbye,” Dan says, ridding himself of my boyfriend. What would Ryan be thinking now? Would he sense immediately that something is wrong? But, I do not have time to consider it now, I am in my own fight for survival, trying to keep myself from suffocating underneath the giant hunk presently smothering me.

“Clean me out boy,” he groans, expertly regulating my air intake while continuing to make me rim and sniff his ass. “You’re leaking Jason,” Dan says, before wrapping his lips around my cock.

“MMMMMMM,” I join his moans as he slides up and down my length. He makes effective use of his tongue, pleasuring my head with continuous licks. “NNNGGHHH, MMMMMM,” I feel a wave of sensation surging up my loins, overwhelming any sense of control I possessed. The spurts come in never ending pulses, but Dan keeps his lips firmly around my cock.

The weight on my face abruptly lifted, light blinding me until I am faced with Dan’s pouting lips. We kiss once again, but this time, a bitter salty fluid slides into mouth. My eyes gape open in shock. But, his tongue delivers more and more of the load into my mouth. Wiping his lips over the back of his hand he clamps his other over my mouth. “Swallow! Swallow. Good boy,” he says.

“I didn’t expect you to do that so quickly,” he says, lifting his hands over his head to stretch. “I’m sorry. It’s not like I could have told you, with you trying to kill me,” I reply. “My ass is not a murder weapon. Don’t lie, you love it, you were giving me a good cleaning back there” he says. “You taste like shit,” I laugh, “But I love those glorious armpits,” I reply.

“I should put that on the board,” he leans forward to kiss me again, his erection still stiff between our bodies. “You tired of me already? I can ship you back to your boyfriend,” he whispers. “Old man can’t last long any more eh? My boyfriend should come and show you how it’s done,” I say in jest.

“This professor,” he says with added emphasis, “will teach him how it’s done. I’ll fuck you until you beg me to stop. And then I’ll leave you quivering with my seed leaking from your hole, tugging at your ropes to be released,” he says, untying the ropes on my legs.

The feeling of his cock against my hole reminds me of Jerome, and the torment he put me through. “No No. Danny. It’s Jerome, mmmmmm,” Dan clamps his hand over my mouth. “Shhhhh, shhhhh. Jerome’s not here. I’m here,” he says, and with that he pushes his way into me.

He powers his way in and out of me, leveraging his strong thigh muscles, clenching his muscled butt. The pain of everything causes me to scream. “Roar Jason, roar into me,” Dan says, closing his lips over mine as he changes into high gear.

Thank the heavens that this is not my dormitory room, because the whole block would have heard our shouts into each other. We suck on each other’s lips till I taste blood, his or mine or both it did not matter. The rich taste fills my mouth just as I feel him unloading into me, the warm sensation coming in waves deeper and deeper into my core in a way that made me shudder.

Before he collapses onto the bed beside me, he unties my hands, allowing me to curl up against him heaving heavily just like him. There is a light sheen of sweat on his chest that made it look more glorious. I curl a finger round his nipple, watching it rise immediately to attention. “Thank you for doing this for me,” I say. “Welcome. Just promise that we’ll do it again,” he says.

“Anything you say...Daddy,” I smirk, pecking him on the cheek before we both collapse into a post-coital nap.

I wake up to the smell of grease and accompanying sound of pan frying. Wow, that must be dinner already. On the bed there is a note resting atop a silk robe. “Hey, you can wear this, or your crumpled clothes. Your choice! D” the note read.

I put on the robe, and hug myself with the light, cool material, soothing to my naked skin, this must be the real deal. But where did Dan put my phone? I should return Ryan’s call soon. I don’t want him worrying about me. Or thinking too much into what Dan told him.

“Did you see my phone?” I ask the chef holding a pair of tongs. “Nope, I’ll help you search for it later,” he smiles, “because dinner is ready Jason! Are you a wine guy? I’ll go grab a bottle for the both of us,” he asks.

“That looks expensive,” I comment after glancing at the label. “Only the best wine, for my most special student,” Dan says. “To you Jason,” he raises his glass to me. “To me! Cheers,” I say, before talking a good gulp from my glass.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I can only hope Ryan came over while Jason napped, and the hunk is now suffering the inflatable gag and some heavy bondage while his boyfriend and the Professor eat!

Intense and awesome chapter!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic