The princess and the bandit: F/F Ch2 added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The princess and the bandit: F/F Ch2 added!

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Sorry for my bad activity, severe depression, IBS, tension, breathing problems, anxiety.. all at once, isn't very easy nor pleasant, trust me! ^^;
I do hope you'll enjoy the start of this fun new story! Art for this story is drawn by my friend Rodrigotfa of DA!

The princess and the bandit: socks at first sight

It was a day like any other and Beth the sock burglar was on another heist. The redhead was known for her notorious crime spree, stealing socks and leaving her captives trussed up, bound and sock gagged. Tonight would prove no different for her as she had her sights set on a new captive. One who no doubt had plenty of socks that she could ‘ borrow ‘ and keep to herself.

The night was still young, as the stars were coloring as roaming the skies. Most people were warm inside their homes at this late hour, allowing her to move with ease. Silently she moved, crouching her way through the back ally searching the right door. Like most burglars, she fancied the back entrance the most.

‘ This is it! Time for a big heist! ‘ With excitement she eyed the wooden door that stood in the way of her and her puppet companion, ready for action. With a bag around her shoulders, she eyed her puppet companion.

“ What do you think, will we hit the big one? “ She quietly asked the puppet before she made the puppet move somewhat and mouth a little while shaking it’s head.

“ ..Quiet, right.. “ She immediately began to whisper, turning her gaze at the wooden door.
‘ Good thing I’m the master at picking locks! ‘ She threw the bag down, crouching and pulling the zipper to open it. Inside she had bundles of socks, socks, tape, cloths and other equipment she may need. She reached for the lock pick and began to unlock the door. With a soft crack it was unlocked.

‘ Still got it, how about that! ‘ With excitement she returned the tool, closed the bag and threw it back over her shoulder as she opened the door. The door creaked as it opened wide and Beth stepped into the sizable garden. “ Looks quite organized, doesn’t it? Lots of color, precious! “ Noticed Beth as she eyed the various flower bushes spread around, varying from roses to simple lilies.

Her adventure in the garden was quickly at a stop as she eyed the door to the residence. She reached for the doorknob but much to her own bewilderment the door opened upon touch.

“ ..That’s not right.. “ She told herself quietly as she made her puppet quickly eye their surroundings upon entering the residence. The sizable lounge room they stepped into had a somewhat unusual look to it. From the colorful carpet to the carved-out wooden table in the center. The whole house had a somewhat fantasy-like vibe to it. “ This reminds me of that ring movie.. lords and rings or something? “

Exhilarated she looked around before it hit her she was still inside a stranger's home. Her puppet mouthed back at her, causing her to slap herself in the face and whisper back. “ ..O, whispering, right! “
She shushed herself, and began to look around, not hearing or seeing anyone at all.

“ Well this is all too easy.. “ With further intrigue she moved further through the house, stepping into a hallway and spotting a staircase. She quietly headed upstairs, keeping her ears perked at any sound.

‘ Whoever is living here, better be here with socks! ‘ She told herself as she reached the top.
There were a couple of doors, but one of them was partly open, and upon nearing that room she began to immediately hear some moaning sound, followed by some thumping noises.

It caused her and her puppet to exchange looks of worry before both stared at the half-open door, realizing it. “ No.. it can’t be! Someone else was here first!! “ She rushed to the door, opening it and staring at a girl struggling mightily on the floor. “ The horror …. “ Beth exclaimed at the sight.

In the center of the room was a girl with a sizable body, squirming angrily on the carpet floor.
Her body as behind were firm, the most noticeable was her appearance furthermore. Her hair was dyed black with a couple of purple points in her hair with a green crown of leaves worn atop of it. She was wearing a couple of elf-ears, making them both appear more pointy. Around her was a somewhat purple elf-like dress.

The girl was wiggling angrily and sighted Beth immediately. She was stripped of her clothes, laying there in a black bra and a matching thong, hands and feet taped, including her mouth. But most shocking were the girl her feet; bare feet at that.

“ It’s awful.. you’re not wearing any socks!! “ Beth exclaimed furthermore as the girl immediately grunted back. “ Srhhhhmmy.. thhhnh thnnnch… mhhhrm! “ She mumbled out, rolling her eyes sarcastic. ‘ What is my luck this evening, discovered by another bandit with a.. is that a puppet? ‘ The girl was similarly baffled by the visitor in her house as Beth had now become by her.

“ This is unusual, we usually do that.. “ She spoke out loud, turning to the puppet in her hand. She made the puppet eye the room before both exchanged a look where she made it mouth something.

“ Untie her? That’s ridiculous! “ She stammered out with disbelief, frowning back at the sock

“ Nhhht rrhhhllly! “ The girl added in her own defense.

“ No, let’s first fix this!.. “ Determined she plopped the bag, opening it and quickly yanking out two socks. All while the girl raised a brow to what was happening.

‘ Is she really doing what I think she is doing? ‘ Her thoughts quickly confirmed it as Beth shuffled down her knees, and pulled the socks back on the girl her bare feet. “ .. Much better, isn’t it? “

“ Hmmm hhhhhhd.. “ The girl sighed further, out of all the people who could’ve been here to rescue her, this was the last sort of person she was to expect. ‘ What is my luck this eve! ‘

“ Normally I’d play with your toes and search for socks but, this is a bit different.. “ Beth spoke dissatisfied at the circumstances. “ Cnhhh plmhhh hhhst ghh awhhhy? “ Debbie retorted growing more annoyed with the girl’s presence then wanting her to be untying her.

“ Wow are you telling me to go away, that’s a bit rude huh buddy? “ She asked back, turning to her puppet who first eyed at the girl’s firm ass before back at Beth, mouthing and nodding.

“ I mean that is true.. it is really appealing! “ Beth herself peeked as the girl wiggled in her bonds, showing of her sizable cute ass off even more.

She moved to the front of the girl, peeling the tape cautiously off the girl her mouth before she spat the cloth out and swallowed a bit.
“ Ugh finally.. that really worked up a thirst.. “

“ What’s with the ears though... “ Beth decided to ask this immediately as her curiosity was getting to her.
It caused the girl to angrily stare back at her, noticing the puppet around her hands.

“ What’s with that unusual sock? “ The girl questioned back without bothering to answer.

“ Unusual? “ Curtly she retorted before spotting the crown in the girl her hair.
“ What’s with the leaves in your hair? “ She questioned prickly.

It remained quiet before both girls let out a sigh.
“ This isn’t really getting us anywhere, can we agree on that? “ Beth asked, as the girl nodded.
“ I'm in agreement there, but seeing as you’re invading my home... I believe you’re one to explain yourself “

“ Hey I’m a burglar, that’s kinda what we do! “ Beth added with a smug grin, in a similar fashion she raised her puppet to mouth similar.
“ The sock burglar, notorious, doesn’t my reputation reach you? “

“ Clearly it hasn’t... “ The girl retorted, groaning only slightly in response.
“ What are my odds of having two bandits in a single night invade my home? “

“ Eh.. bad? “ Beth added out quietly. “ I’m sure we.. wait, did you call me a bandit? “

“ Glad to see you’re hearing fine, yes, I called you bandit.. what off it? “ The girl smugly answered.

“ I’m a burglar.. you’re behaving as if you’re.. a cosplayer, are you a cosplayer? “

The girl remained a bit quiet, she hated breaking character but she wasn’t exactly given much here.
“ ..I am. okay... “ She murmured out quietly before clearing her throat. “ Now, care to untie me.. ? " She asked out curtly.
" I’ve been trussed up for hours, I’m thirsty and I umm... need a bathroom break... “ She stammered out.

“ I mean.. you’re my captive and I shouldn’t.. “ Beth muttered out, scratching the back of her hair as she was waging her options. “ ..Okay.. but after that break, I’ll tie you up and have fun, deal? “

“ ..deal! “ The girl added in response.

Smug the girl waited as Beth worked the tape off from both the girl her hands and feet.

“ There there, now get to the potty and we can resume fun! “

As the girl tended briefly to her somewhat red wrists due the tight tape around it, she waited for Beth to drop her guard before she wrestled the girl down, pinning her hands above her hands whilst sitting on her chest. “ H-hey.. this is an uno reverse isn’t it! “

“ No, this the princess taking her home back! I’m not some damsel in distress bandit! “ She retorted smugly. “ I bite back! “
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This sounds a great, if slightly weird, scary played out between two girls who I’m not sure are entirely sane.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Bondage-Addicted[/mention] I should also say welcome back. Glad to see you’re well enough to write again.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago @Bondage-Addicted I should also say welcome back. Glad to see you’re well enough to write again.
Thanks!! It feels good to climb back onto things, slowly sadly as pain and tension and such really do make days more of a struggle.
But I gathered many ideas and much is to come this week!! ^^
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago This sounds a great, if slightly weird, scary played out between two girls who I’m not sure are entirely sane.
:lol: that is a good eye at it! And mostly the idea. I know most on the site here aren't too familiar with Beth, mostly on DA and discord people are very well used to her weird-methods and silly-methods at burglary and bondage and sock love.

For the longest time I sought a partner for her, she has a rival to the underwear burglar; seen on my avatar ;)

But I wanted her to have a girl on n equal level of weird to match perfectly; and that's Debbie! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Okay, so maybe we got of on the wrong sock here.. let’s not forget I untied you “ Beth quickly began her pleading as the girl ignored most her words, rather reaching for the roll of tape with her free hand.

“ You don’t need that.. I’ll just leave, you can dress up and fight orcs, fun stuff! “ Beth added on and on as the girl rolled her eyes to some form of annoyance instead of answering back, before she began by taping Beth her wrists together.

She nervously glanced at her captor, partly blushing. It wasn’t often that she found herself in a position like this, tied up with a somewhat sexy girl barely wearing anything this close to her.
“ That’s kinda tight.. “ Beth mumbled further as the girl sighed.

“ How is it you still find a need to converse when I’m establishing dominance and also binding you?? “ The girl questioned as she was somewhat astonished at Beth her commentary.

“ Because my lips are free.. “ As Beth said this however Beth eyed her with a wicked grin, causing her to immediately swallow a lump and regret her initial sentence. “ Okay, so before you gag me.. let’s reconsider, I’ve untied you.. given you socks.. we’re good aren’t we? “

“ We will be once I’ve finally stuffed something between your teeth! “ The girl stood herself up, eyeing around her to spot anything she could use to silence her little captive.

“ W-what stops you from just taping my mouth? “ Beth questioned nervously.

“ You’ll just use your tongue and free yourself from this tape, won’t you? “ She questioned as she glanced back at Beth who let out a slight chuckle. “ I would never.. would we buddy? “ She sputtered out, making the puppet mouth somewhat despite the tape binding her wrists. “ ..See, he said it! “

“ You.. wait, that is it! “ The girl began to somewhat smirk as she sighted Beth still wearing a pair of socks of her own. “ W-what’s it.. why are you staring at my.. o you wouldn’t would you?? “ Beth nervously began brushing her legs together as the girl crouched beside her. “ I would, actually.. “ With it she yanked both of Beth’s blue socks off, balling them both up in a small but thick bundle.

“ ..Waaaaait.. you can’t pull my socks off!! I feel so naked now.. please.. put them ba—mmmmm!! “ She wasted little further time and stuffed the bundle into Beth her wide and open mouth, yanking out the tape and wrapping a firm layer around Beth her head to seal them inside. “ There, that’s a taste of your own work you bandit! “

“ Thmmm shhhh lmmmhh thnnn thh shhhy thhh…. “ Beth mumbled out as she was forced to bite down her own unwashed socks. While the taste was awful, the realization her feet were now not covered by her socks had her much more upset. ‘ Naked toes.. naked toes! ‘ She tried not to look at it much, instead eyed her captor who had stood up and turned around, bending down as she soon felt tape binding her ankles. ‘ Fiend.. you.. O wow! ‘ Beth held her thoughts off as she was forced to stare at the ass of her captor. ‘ My second weakness!.. she’s countering me!! ‘ She immediately tried to look elsewhere, but kept finding herself stare back at it.

“ There, that’ll hold you.. now if you excuse me, I’d like to pull my previous worn outfit back on “ She threw the roll of tape away and fetched her purple elfish dress, slowly beginning to put it back on.

‘ She’s distracted buddy.. we’re gonna get moving! Before I succumb to her! ‘ Beth waited for the girl to turn her back and began to sit herself up, keeping her wrists in front and slowly get herself standing up. ‘ Huh, this is way easier than I thought? ‘ Smug she began an attempt to hop but she immediately tripped over her own bag, plopping hard down the floor. “ Thhhhs shhhhs.. “ She mumbled out, causing the girl to immediately turn around to the sound and sighed. “ Why are you so troublesome? I’m almost feeling somewhat sorry for you, almost.. “ She attached her cape back around and circled a bit around Beth, who remained down the floor, mumbling somewhat.

“ I will admit, you’re far more innocent than that other bandit was, least you’ve got some charm “

“ Thhh whhhmm hhhhs? “ She mumbled out. ‘ Charm, I’m a bundle of joy! ‘

“ Maybe we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot after all, but you’re still invading my home! “ The girl added partly with some sympathy as partly with annoyance.

“ Thhh pmmmmrrhh trhhh? “ Beth answered out.

“ Probably? You’re.. “ The girl couldn’t help but just let out a soft chuckle before clearing her throat to somewhat gain her character back. “ ..You’re something aren’t you? “

“ Hmmm mmmmhh “ Beth added, trying to roll herself around on her back, glancing a bit at her captor.

“ Your charms are working, but you’re still going to face punishment for your actions “ The girl added, crossing her arms, as she looked at the girl below her. “ Since you fancy this form of perverse behavior, why don’t we adjust those bindings to a far more.. fitting method! “

“ Whhmmm!? “ Beth gulped out.

Not long later, Beth was helplessly wriggling around on the girl her bed, thoroughly put down into a secure tape-hogtie, stripped of most of her clothes minus her teal lace lingerie.
“ Chnnnn yhhhh hnnntii nhhhw..? “ Beth asked out as she was sweating and somewhat exhausted from the two-hour struggle on bed, with her captor sitting next to her, holding the puppet on her own hand.

“ I dunno, what do you think umm.. .. sock being? “ She questioned against the sock before she made it mouth somewhat at Beth, causing Beth herself to roll with her eyes.

“ He thinks you’re not punished just yet, far from it! “

“ Whhhmmmf!? “ ‘ Traitor.. he and I are having a talk about this .. ‘ She mumbled out with slight annoyance as the girl eyed Beth and smiled a bit.

“ My name is princess Deloria by the way.. friends call me Debbie.. “ Debbie said, properly introducing herself as Beth nodded a bit. “ Dhhhh hhmm.. hmmmhh ihhh bhhh! “

“ I..I’ll aquire your name once you’re loose, how’s that? “

“ Dhhhll! “

end of chapter 1!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 2: A shrunk pride!

It had been three days since the sock burglar – alias Beth – had visited the cosplayer Debbie.
What she had planned as a simple robbery that day had turned entirely upside down, however. Ever since she untied the girl and was trussed up herself she wasn’t sure what she was feeling inside.

Instead of pondering about this in her apartment, she decided to visit her usual therapist Simon Houston. He had been assisting her for a long time now, ever since her recent burglaries and her mother’s arrest.

As usual she had made herself comfortable on the chair dressed in her usual attire minus her mask and puppet which she both left at home for the occasion.

“ I don’t know Simon, ever since I laid my eyes on her.. I felt SO weird inside you know? “
Restlessly Beth had begun to explain, keeping her hands behind her head as to lay her head onto. She let out a sigh further, closing her eyes briefly as to think. “ I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat.. “

Simon nodded whilst he moaned and asked her “ Hmm mmmmhh.. Arhhh yhhh hmmm lvhhhe? “ He was sitting directly opposite of her, sitting chair tied on his chair whilst stripped down to his black boxers, gagged with various dirty socks, a pair of rainbow socks were around his hands and feet. A blush was still on his face, struggling to keep his erection down which proved difficult.

Ever since he was her therapist, she had become quite used to trussing him up in a similar fashion as her other victims. Although the first time it caught him off guard, by now he had gotten used to it.

“ In love?? Me?? “ The idea seemed absolutely absurd to her and she scoffed it off at first.
But Simon wasn’t convinced, shaking his head at her initial response and denial.

“ Whhhlmm, mhhhst phhmmle dnnhh ht ahh frhhhst yknnhhw? “ Simon mumbled back in turn, causing her to somewhat shift and turn into the chair. “ Well, I mean.. she is attractive you know? “|

“ Hmm mmhh? “ He nodded at it “ Whh ehhhse? “ He questioned further.

“ Well.. she is so herself, she doesn’t shy away being who she is, like.. “

“ Yhhh? “ Simon interrupted, causing a small moment of silence before Beth nodded.

“ Yeah.. she’s like me, except so feisty! So confident!! “ The excitement in her tone quickly grew as Simon could tell, giving it another nod. “ Wlmmhh, whh dhnnnt yhhh.. vhhst hhr? “

“ Visit her!? “ Shocked Beth almost fell out of the chair, awkwardly clearing her throat.

“ Wow-wow-wow.. wow! “

“ Srhhhlsy? “ Simon added as sarcastic as the socks in his mouth allowed him to be, as he raised his brow at her response. The girl he had met was never backing down from anything, something she was clearly trying to do.

“ I – couldn’t!.. “ She hurled herself a bit up in the chair, eyeing around the room a bit.
The two remained quiet as Simon asked out. “ Whhh nhht? “

“ What if.. she thinks I’m weird?? I’m a burglar! “

“ Hmm hmmm.. “ Simon couldn’t exactly disagree, given the irony of his own position now.

“ Yhhh shlhhhd dhh thhht Bhhht, whhh nhhht? “ He asked out, insisting further on the matter, causing Beth to somewhat mumble incoherent words out.

“ Uhhhlss uhhhr ahhhred..? “

“ Afraid?? “ Beth couldn’t even at the reaction as she immediately straightened herself up to sit and immediately point at Simon. ” Look Simon, I’m THE sock burglar, I’m NEVER backing down! “

With Beth her confidence reassured, Simon gave her a small smile and a nod.
“ Thhhs mhhh bhhhr! “ He answered out with delight.

“ Huh.. it does feel pretty good!.. Alright, I’ll pay her a visit.. thanks! “ She stood herself up and pulled the socks out of his mouth, causing him to partly gag.

“ Ugh… I’ll never quite get used to this.. “ He sputtered out as Beth briefly untied his wrists.
“ O don’t be like that, clearly you were overjoyed! “

Beth added with a smug grin, eyeing his still visible erection, causing him to awkwardly clear his throat. “ ..Regardless, I’m sure you’re making the right call here “

“ We did, didn’t we? I’ll book another session in two weeks, see you then Simon! “ She waved at him as she left the office with Simon somewhat flustered still by it all as he stood there and gathered his clothes. Before dressing up, he quickly took a peek at his desk to check his next patient.

“ What a girl she is.. alright, my next patient should be.. .. “ His eyes widened as he read the name. “ ..Cheri bonnet, might as well just take my boxers off “

Sometime later that day, Beth had gathered whatever courage she needed and made it back to the residence of Debbie. As she looked at the building, she began to ponder and mulled her options over.

“ Okay, we can break in.. or we can ring the doorbell, thoughts..? “ She asked as she raised her puppet hand and made the puppet first eye the building before making it make eye contact with Beth. She then made it mouth somewhat and partly nod it’s head.

“ Second option, that’s weird .. we never use the front door.. ever! “ Beth added partly with dread. She returned her gaze at the house and took a deep breath and shook her head.

“ ..We’re burglars buddy, we’re using our entrance! “ With newfound courage Beth did what she did last time, snook around the back, picking the lock and as she opened the door.

She slipped her way inside the house whilst closing the door and as she turned around she immediately flinched as she stared directly into the eyes of the elf girl, standing there with her arms crossed and a sly angry look on her face.

“ Back so soon? “ Debbie spoke curtly. “ Had I not taught you to not underestimate me? “

Beth remained a bit quiet, same for the puppet, speechless for once in her life. She felt the need to throw a smug line, any sentence at all but her mouth was sealed, as the girl tapped her feet in impatience. “ What’s the matter bandit, lost your tongue on the way inside? “

“ Well.. see, I.. “ Beth began as her voice slightly hitched, somewhat stumbling with her words, trying to explain herself. “ .. Forgot my rainbow socks! " She blurted out.
" I can’t leave my precious socks behind so.. yeahh “

“ You mean these? “ Debbie questioned as she reached inside of her pockets and took out a pair of rainbow socks, throwing them before Beth her feet.

“ Hold on I was making that up!… “ Beth added in bewilderment.
“ ..How did these get here?? “

“ You spat them out after I released you, before I could hand them over you were gone. “ Debbie added.

“ I’ll definitely take them back.. and then I will.. “ Beth began, bending down to take the socks.

“ Explain why you did not knock on my front door? “ Debbie interrupted as she shot her a smug grin.

Beth swallowed a lump and gave it a nod. “ I was gonna!..” She sputtered out, feeling sweat starting to break out. ‘ What is wrong with me, I’ve tied dozens of people.. why is THIS so hard!! ‘

“ Yet you hesitated and instead broke into my humble home “ Debbie shot back.

“ Hey I’m a bandit.. burglar, it’s what I do! “ Beth added nervously.

“ Last I recall, you were trussed up like a salami wearing nothing! “ She immediately started to grin but her grin quickly dropped as Debbie simply raised a brow and scoffed back.

“ Excuse me, I was merely setting a perfect trap for you which reversed that into my hands! “

Beth paused upon the words, scratching her chin a bit as she thought.

‘ Wait is she serious.. was she actually setting a trap! My mind is.. blown! ‘

Debbie remained smug, keeping her bluff strong.

‘ No way she’s that gullible.. is she?? ‘

“ Well.. that’s pretty clever, actually.. but I could probably put you back in that position! “ Beth added although her tone dropped quickly as Debbie walked towards her.

“ I could do the exact same thing, right here and right.. now! “

To be continued!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic