I CAPTURED OUR MAID (M/F) -Chapter 4 - Bedridden

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I CAPTURED OUR MAID (M/F) -Chapter 4 - Bedridden

Post by Switcher1313 »

Check out the backstory in "Captured by our Maid." https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7e5765944e

I CAPTURED OUR MAID

Hi! My name is Elsa. I’m 27 and I work as a maid for a very nice affluent family. The parents both work—the father is an executive in the corporate world and the mom is a doctor. Their only child is Ed, 19 years old. When I started working for their household, I discovered that Ed had a fondness for being tied up. I quickly became his play partner and have enjoyed tying him up when the parents were not around.

After Ed reached 18, our games grew more daring and sensual and I eventually would bind Ed while he was totally naked. I have sexually teased him and we have both enjoyed each other, usually with me acting the role of captor, jailer and dominatrix.

But it seems Ed’s tastes have shifted and I now find myself tied up by him with his parents away for 3 days. I am now his prisoner and I am somewhat scared but excited at what he has planned for me in the next 3 days.

Chapter 1 – A Maid in Distress

I had put on nothing but gym shorts and a crop top for that day. Ed insisted that I “dress down” when his parents were away. After breakfast and washing the dishes, I was jumped by Ed and pulled off to be bound on the living room couch.

We talked and I agreed to be his prisoner for the next 3 days. I know that I have done nothing to hurt him, but bringing him enjoyment and excitement, so I trust that he will not hurt me during this period of captivity. He did say that I was not to be tied up all the time as I had to do my chores around the house.

To my surprise, he untied me from the couch and ordered me to put on my maid’s uniform. I went to my room and changed into the outfit. I chose to wear a skimpy pair of white bikini panties, but no bra.

I looked in the mirror and saw a tall, brown-skinned woman with a nice figure. My breasts are not too large and I can see my nipples poking through the material of my uniform. My skirt reaches to a couple of inches above my knees. I have lovely brown skin, wavy black hair and Ed says that I have a gorgeous pair of legs.

I decided to put on some lipstick and put some lotion on my exposed arms and legs to give them a nice sheen and to give me a subtle but pleasant scent.

I went back to Ed and he stood in the living room holding a length of rope.

“You look nice in that uniform today, Elsa! Especially when I am about to tie you up!” he said with a chuckle.

I turned around slowly presenting myself and made a small curtsy which made him laugh even more.

“Very nice indeed, my dear maid! But you must come here and turn around!” he ordered. I complied and automatically put my arms behind me. He tied my wrists together with my hands interlaced. I took a deep breath and sighed knowing I would soon be helpless and in the clutches of my young captor.

Ed then wound more rope above my elbows bringing my arms firmly together. I grunted as he tightened the knot.

“Not too tight?” he asked softly.

“Just the way I like it!” I answered. I knew that would make him smile. When he finished tying my elbows, he fondled my breasts, which had been thrust forward invitingly.

“Uhm, very nice tits, Elsa!” he exclaimed. I moaned as he fondled my breasts. He found my nipples through the fabric, which had become hard.

“Now we go up to my room! It’s a lot more private there!” he said as he pushed me forward. I went up the stairs carefully since I couldn’t use my arms. As I ascended the stairs, I could’ve sworn Ed was taking a close look at my legs and possible up my skirt.

----

Ed’s POV

As I follow Elsa up the stairs, I could not help staring at those fantastic legs. The muscles in her calves flexed as she carefully negotiated the stairs. I so wanted to touch them but feared tripping her. I can be patient! Might as well enjoy the view!

---

We finally reached his bedroom and he pulled his study chair. It had a low back so he draped my arms over the chair back and secured my bound wrists to the lower part of the sturdy wooden chair. My arms were certainly going nowhere! He then took a very long piece of rope and bound my upper body to the chair, framing my outthrust breasts. I now sat upright and secured to the chair.

Ed sat on the floor to do my ankles and when he was done, he took the time to caress up and down my bare legs. I giggled at this little act of worship. My skirt had ridden up my thighs, but he pushed it more to expose more of my thighs. After touching my thighs, he roped them together firmly.

The final touch was to tie off my bound ankles to the chair bottom so my toes barely touched the floor. He took a long sock (fortunately clean) and used it as a cleave gag to bind my mouth. When he was done he softly caressed my lips and cheeks with his fingers and I smiled up at my captor.

Ed then unbuttoned the front of my uniform and pulled open the flaps, thus exposing my breasts. I looked down to see my nipples had become long and hard. He fondled my breasts and nipples, making me warms and expectant.
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Good start! Elsa is a wonderful character! I am sure that Ed will tie her beautifully!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Frantic

The minutes passed slowly. I waited for Ed to return, but he seemed to have ignored me for the moment. Then I wondered how he’d react if I somehow managed to escape. I looked down at the ropes binding my body. My ample bosom was exposed to the air and I could see and feel my nipples harden. My full thighs were roped together firmly. My toes were barely touching the floor.

Slowly, I tested my bonds. I tried to twist my arms but the ropes on my wrists and elbows held firm. I tried to bend forward and the ropes creaked, but did not give. I tried to straighten my legs but my ankles remained anchored to the chair. I redoubled my efforts and let my imagination run wild.

I’ve got to get out of these ropes! If he comes back, there’s no telling what he might do to me! Oooh, but they’re so tight! Got to get out of these! Ugh!

For long minutes, I struggled, but Ed had bound me firmly to the chair. There was no escape. I was still somewhat squirming when he came back.

“So, my pretty! Tried to escape huh? As you can see, there’s no escape! But you look so sweaty now!” said Ed as he wiped my brow gently with his hand.

“Since you’re all sweaty now, might as well take a shower eh?” he said with a gleam in his eyes.

I hung my head, defeated and then he started untying my legs, first my thighs and then my ankles. He untied the ropes binding me to the chair and then made me stand up. He finished undoing my elbows and wrists and I stood there rubbing my wrists.

“You need to get out of those clothes, my sexy maid! How will you ever take a shower with your clothes on?” he said looking at me with his arms crossed and that gleam in his eyes.

I sighed and slipped out of my maid’s uniform. I did it slowly and enticingly and Ed smiled, seemingly enjoying my little striptease.

“And the panties,” he said. I pushed my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. Now all that I was left wearing was the gag in my mouth.

Ed then went behind me and crossed my wrists and tied them with a length of the discarded rope. I was once again bound and this time naked. He took in my nudity staring up and down my exposed body. I blushed in shame and excitement.

Ed smiled, apparently liking what he saw, and took one arm to bring me to the bathroom.

He took off all his clothes and I mentally salivated seeing his naked body. How our roles had reversed! Now I was his prisoner!

Ed turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Then we both stepped in. The water cascaded down my body and I savored the refreshing feeling. Ed then took some shower gel in his hands and began soaping my back and butt.

“Such a lovely bum you have my dear!” he said with a squeeze on my butt cheeks. I giggled through the gag.

He then soaped up and down my legs, making sure every inch was generously soaped. I let him handle me and I enjoyed his careful caresses.

And then he went before me and started soaping my front. He softly soaped and kneaded my exposed breasts. I sighed in resignation as Ed’s hands roved all over my torso. When his hands went to my sparsely haired crotch, I moaned as he cupped my most sensitive part and I willed him to thrust a finger inside.

Unfortunately, he did not do so but quickly lathered himself. He turned on the shower and embraced me as the water cascaded down to wash off the gel from our bodies. He hugged me tightly and his hands caressed my back. I could feel his manhood, hard and insistent, at my slit, but he just held me.

And then, pushing me gently back, he took one of my breasts in my mouth and suckled as if he were an infant. He licked my nipple and sucked, eliciting a moan of sheer delight from me. The other breast was given the same treatment.

Ed then turned off the shower and I thought he was done, but he took up the flexible shower head and turned it on to a needle spray.

“Remember what you did to me, dear Elsa? Guess what I’m going to do?” said Ed as I stared at the shower head in his hand.

He applied the stinging stream onto my tits and I moaned again as my breasts were battered by the spray. It felt like hundreds of needles bouncing off my skin. He slowly moved the spray downward and then my crotch felt the tormenting stream of water.

I gasped and squirmed my hips but Ed held my bound hands as I groaned. He tormented my pussy for many minutes with the spray and I could feel myself getting really turned on. My hips thrust into the spray, feeling the pressure build in my loins.

Ed pulled away the shower head, only to reapply it. I never dreamed that water could be so tormenting and exciting! The gag in my mouth was wet now but I didn’t care. My cries were reaching a fever pitch.

Ed then turned me around, covering my mouth with one hand while holding the shower head right against my delicate part.

“Oh, oh, oh!” was all I could say as I could feel the stirrings intensify in my groin. Ed then dropped the shower head and shoved a finger inside me. It did not take very long as he managed to rip an incredible series of orgasms from me.

Ed held me up, allowing me o recuperate. When I felt steady, he toweled me off before drying himself off.

We went back to the bedroom and I was wondering how I would be ending up.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful take on the classic babysitter genre. Enjoyable to read as always :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW, that was great. Your writing is very detailed and descriptive. I do hope you will continue.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Scene in the Shower was absolutely hot stuff and a pleasure to read!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] for your kind words! It is a pleasure to write with such wonderful comments to let me know I seem to be doing a good job.

I hope you like the next chapter. It's a bit of a transition, but trust me when I say the next chapter will be a scorcher!

Chapter 3 – Prisoner in the Moonlight

I walked slowly back to the bedroom again aware of my nakedness. Part of me feels that it isn’t right for me to be naked with a younger boy. It’s not right for him to tie me up and take advantage of me. But the part of me that wins out is the one that is excited and looking forward to what he has planned for me.

Upon reaching his room, Ed released me and I stood there, uncertain of what I was to do.

“It’s about time you fixed us some lunch, right Elsa? But you better put some clothes on, eh? I’m thinking that pretty pink bikini swimsuit would do,” said Ed with a wink at me.

I smiled somewhat nervously. That swimsuit he was referring to was bright pink and very revealing. It seemed I would be on display to his eyes for the rest of the day.

Ed’s POV

What a delight to have a sexy maid prepare lunch! Just looking at Elsa move is a real treat! She is indeed a feast for the eyes! Perhaps I shall feast on that incredible body some more! Tonight perhaps? Hmmm…

Elsa’s POV

I can feel Ed’s eyes staring at me from behind. This bikini is so skimpy! Three tiny triangles barely covering my most intimate parts. Even with this apron, my entire backside is so revealed. This might not be a thong, but my butt feels so exposed. What will he do with me next, I wonder….?

Ed’s POV

Lunch was entirely uneventful, but I couldn’t help staring at the sexy maid having lunch with me. Her cleavage is so incredible! I can’t wait to feel those breasts in my hands again!

“Elsa, I know you’ve got a few things to do around the house, so I’ll let you get to them…but present yourself to me after dinner. Let’s have an early dinner, ok?” said Ed.

Elsa smiled somewhat shyly and said, “Thanks, Ed. So what have you got planned…for me?”

Ed just smiled and answered, “Just wait. You’ll see.”

Night seemed to come a little too fast for Elsa. Then she noticed that the moon would be full tonight. She trembled in anticipation, remembering the things that they did on the roofdeck in the moonlight. Was this to be her fate as well?

After dinner, Elsa presented herself to Ed in his room. He promptly bound her wrists behind her with rope and picked up the duffel bag containing their “toys.” They went to the roof deck promptly. It was dark and the roof was lit only by a lamp over the doorway.

Elsa was led to a sturdy steel lamppost in one corner of the roof. Her wrists were untied only to be rebound behind the pole. More rope went around her body, above and below her breasts. Ed cinched the ropes carefully to apply gentle pressure on her breasts. Ed squatted down, caressing Elsa’s exposed legs in the process before binding her ankles together and to the pole. More rope was wound above and below her knees so that she was now fastened securely to the lamp post.

“Open!” ordered Ed and Elsa opened her mouth. Ed stuffed in a wad of cloth before applying a tight cloth gag to make sure it would not be spat out.

“How helpless and exposed I feel! Is this how Ed felt when I first tied him up here?” thought Elsa.

And then, Elsa softly moaned as Ed squeezed her breasts. He fondled her defenseless mounds, tweaking her nipples in the process.

“Such lovely tits you have, dear Elsa! So shapely, nice and soft! Ah! Your nipples are getting hard! You like this, don’t you?” whispered Ed. Elsa could only nod in response. She was starting to get turned on by the attention she was getting.

Ed groped Elsa between her legs and exclaimed, ‘And this! I would like to taste this again, my dear!”

Elsa writhed against her bonds as Ed had his way with her. Ed nibbled the sides of her neck, inhaling deeply of her lovely scent. His captive squirmed helplessly, obviously stimulated by his touch.

And then, Ed untied the knot of Elsa’s bra behind the neck and at her back and pulled away the scrap of material, thus revealing her breasts. Ed wasted no time in kissing, nipping and suckling at her breasts and Elsa was brought to a new height of excitement as she gasped at the oral assault on her twin mounds.

And then, she felt the knots at the side of her bikini bottom unravel and she was thus rendered completely naked. Ed beheld his sexy captive, bound tightly to the pole. Her lovely brown skin seemed to glow ethereally in the moonlight and the evening suddenly seemed replete with so many possibilities. Ed handled every part of Elsa’s exposed body, bringing forth sounds of excitement and pleasure from her gagged mouth.

Having worshipped this pagan idol, Ed untied Elsa from the pole, retied her wrists behind her and led her downstairs.

He now knew what he wanted to do.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely update - gentle teasing and then progressing. I hope it's what I'm thinking!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Lovely update - gentle teasing and then progressing. I hope it's what I'm thinking!!
Mmmm...maybe not yet! Ed is a disciplined boy. Let's see what he has in mind first. 8-) :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful Christmas present for us. A beautiful woman, naked, tied firmly to a post and at our disposal. Elsa is an exciting sub. But I would caution Ed, don't be too disciplined. Things that you postpone and deny yourself now will only be remembered in later years as lost opportunities.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a wonderful Christmas present for us. A beautiful woman, naked, tied firmly to a post and at our disposal. Elsa is an exciting sub. But I would caution Ed, don't be too disciplined. Things that you postpone and deny yourself now will only be remembered in later years as lost opportunities.
Fear not. Ed's discipline us about to break and his imagination will run wild...at Elsa's expense. ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Bedridden

Elsa was brought back to Ed’s bedroom where she was freed from the ropes and gag. Ed wrapped her in his blanket and left the room. Elsa just sat on the bed, recovering her wits. She examined the ropemarks decorating her body and was just examining the ropemarks decorating her wrists like a bracelet when Ed came back. He carried two bottles of cold water and handed one to Elsa. She opened the bottle and drank greedily. She had nor realized that she was thirsty, but after her ordeals, she was not surprised. Ed sat beside her drinking his bottle of water as well.

Their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

“Are you ok, Elsa?” asked Ed.

“I’m fine, Ed. Really,” she reassured him, “But are we calling it a night already?”

Noting the expectant tone of Elsa’s voice, Ed hesitated before responding, “Well…no. There is one more thing I got planned.”

“What? Tell me! Or maybe you should just show me?” teased Elsa.

Ed did not answer but took Elsa’s half-empty bottle of water and placed it on a side table. He undraped the blanket from around her, revealing her nude body. He took a long strip of cloth and cleave gagged Elsa with it. Elsa sat meekly accepting the gag, awaiting what was in store for her.

“Lie down!” commanded Ed as he tossed all the pillows and blanket aside leaving the bed bare. Elsa lay gingerly down, butterflies churning in her stomach.

Elsa cooperatively handed her left arm to Ed who promptly wound rope around her wrist before attaching it to one corner of the steel frame of the bed. Ed moved around the bed and tied Elsa’s right arm the same way. Elsa now lay with her arms spread wide. Ed then went to the foot of the bed and slowly pulled Elsa down so Elsa’s arms were locked straight.

Now he took Elsa’s left leg and applied a hank of rope on her ankle before pulling its free end to another corner of the bed. Finally, Elsa felt her legs spread wide as her other ankle was lashed to the final corner of the bed.

Ed looked down from the foot of the bed as the delectable female spread out before him, naked and helpless. He snapped off the light in the room and opened the curtains. The room was bathed in the silvery moonlight and Elsa’s nude body glowed ethereally in the glow of the natural lighting.

Ed disrobed slowly, his eyes fixed on the woman before him. He pushed down his final garment and Elsa could see his erection spring free and she knew what Ed intended to do.

Ed stood beside the bed as his eyes drank in the incredible tableau before him. Very few people could claim to have a naked woman on his bed, bound and helpless to resist him. The power he possessed was heady and made him feel dizzy. He sat down and his hands roved over the unclothed female body.

For her part, Elsa lay helplessly. She knew that she was in a very vulnerable position and powerless to resist her captor. But resistance was the farthest thing from her mind. She was excited and prepared to receive whatever Ed was going to do to her.

She writhed as his eyes hungrily took in her nudity. She groaned as his hands roved all over her exposed flesh.

Ed explored Elsa’s body greedily, awed by the magnificence of this sexy creature. He kneaded the firm but soft breasts. His fingers tweaked the nipples into hardness. His fingers wandered down the flat stomach, skirting her private parts, caressed her full thighs, down her knees and shapely calves. Throughout all of this, Elsa looked down, taking in the spectacle of her body being touched and fondled and this was turning her on incredibly. She could already feel herself getting wet between her legs.

And then, Ed lay sideways on top of Elsa, his mouth suckling the shapely breasts. Elsa groaned as Ed’s mouth assaulted her breasts. When he was done, she could see her nipples glistening wetly in the moonlight.

Ed straddled the helpless woman and landed soft kisses on her neck and breasts. Elsa pulled at her bonds, but she was held fast to the bed. Being bound seemed to heighten the physical sensations that she was feeling and her mind was slowly going mad with desire.

“Ooooh, f__k me Ed! Take me!” she pleaded through the gag cleaving her mouth.

Ed could withstand it no longer. He grabbed a pillow from the floor and inserted it under Elsa’s butt so her slit was raised into optimum position. He also loosened the bonds restraining Elsa’s ankles. And then, he slowly entered her. He found her tight and wet, ready and waiting for him. They locked eyes and Elsa nodded her assent.

Ed pumped the helpless woman, slowly speeding up his efforts even as Elsa timed his thrust with her hips so she could feel him fully enter her.

Their naked bodies became one and Ed felt his pleasure and passion skyrocket. He pulled down Elsa’s gag and softly growled, “Tell me what you want, Elsa?”

“Do it, Ed! Do me Ed! Now! Take me now!” gasped Elsa, “Cum inside me! I’m on the pill now!”

Ed smiled and thrust faster and harder eliciting groans from his willing prisoner. Finally, he stiffened and shot his load inside of Elsa. This was soon followed by her own climax and her inner muscles served to milk Ed dry.

Ed groaned as he withdrew from her and quickly untied her wrists. Ed spooned Elsa and the sated but exhausted duo were soon asleep, their naked bodies still bathed by the silvery glow of the moonlight.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful next section - and Merry Christmas to Ed and Elsa - and all!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a very sexy read. Elsa is a wonderful sub.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

To be honest I didn’t read the first tale as m/f just isn’t my think. But boy am I delighted you’ve switched the roles and delighted us all with this sexy little tale [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely continuation.
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

This is great lovely stories, Ed's discipline is really harsh.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic